PDA

View Full Version : X-Scan by Dell Winders

Mike(Mont)
11-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Question: Is there a best direction for using the X-Scan? Should the X-Scan be north or south of the search area for best results?

goldfinder
11-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Question: Is there a best direction for using the X-Scan? Should the X-Scan be north or south of the search area for best results?

Either one will get the same null results!
Goldfinder

Mike(Mont)
11-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Well, that Bionics or whatever it is called shows a diagram of the user standing to the North of the target and shows the ions coming out of the ground and travelling to the North. One would think it should work the same for other locators. Or maybe it only works this way for long time buried targets? Of course the X-Scan is a transmitter, not a receiver. Anybody else out today? Can't believe we had thunder here today.

Carl-NC
11-17-2013, 01:14 AM
Well, that Bionics or whatever it is called shows a diagram of the user standing to the North of the target and shows the ions coming out of the ground and travelling to the North. One would think it should work the same for other locators.

One would think that's the way it works, if that's the way they say it works. Heck, they even got a diagram showing that's the way it works, so that has to be the way it works. Diagrams don't lie.

Mike(Mont)
11-17-2013, 04:14 AM
Yeah, I know nothing about the Bionic other than the obscene price tag. Ain't no way it can work as good as the X-Scan. I haven't used the X-Scan for a long time. I got it out today and was just awestruck how f'ing hot that thing is. Maybe it was the gold sample I used--I put some gold leaf, some small nuggets and flakes and a small gold covered bead. I don't know, maybe it was just the full moon which always helps, but just as good as anything I have ever used. But it didn't work as well when the target was to the south. So I assumed it was acting something like the target in the Bionic diagram and sending the flux lines mainly to the north.

Carl-NC
11-18-2013, 04:28 AM
Mike, if the X-Scan ain't got a diagram, then how the heck can you trust anything about it? Like I said, diagrams don't lie.

I recommend you spend an obscene amount of money and buy the Bionic. So far, all the education you've paid for hasn't done squat, so I suspect your education just hasn't cost enough money yet.

Qiaozhi
11-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Mike, if the X-Scan ain't got a diagram, then how the heck can you trust anything about it? Like I said, diagrams don't lie.

I recommend you spend an obscene amount of money and buy the Bionic. So far, all the education you've paid for hasn't done squat, so I suspect your education just hasn't cost enough money yet.
As they say ... "Buy cheap, buy twice!". ;)

Mike(Mont)
11-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Okay, I'll teach you something. Do you recall the first recorded case of solar interference? A guy named Moses was dowsing for water and he got impatient because the solar interference was blocking the signal .So he got pissed and threw a tantrum.

Remember the one about the baby elephant? They would tie a rope around it's ankle and tie it to a stake in the ground. The elephant would try to escape but wasn't strong enough. By the time the elephant grew strong enough it remembered it could not pull the stake out so it didn't even try anymore. It had programmed it's mind that it was unable to pull the stake out. I don't like green eggs and ham, Sam I am. Much of our mental programming occurs when we are two years old--the terrible two's.

Dell Winders
11-18-2013, 05:00 PM

WEIS! Look at Carl, being a bully. Slinging $hit advice at his viewers.
What a hypocrite! Carl borrowed money so he could raise $2,800 to buy himself a used Mineoro. How much more money has he spent on LRL to pursue a personal vendetta? Certainly much more than Mike has spent to experiment and learn about physics.

Carl, Your friend Randi, has already been exposed as a fraud. Crawl back under your rock. It's time for you to hibernate and give up your obsession for vengeance. Dell

Mike(Mont)
11-18-2013, 05:07 PM
All molecules are in a constant state of disintegration. X-rays, cosmic rays, radioactive materials like radon gas, even sunshine. The alpha particles which are magnetic positive travel to the North.

Mike(Mont)
11-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Dell, what is your email address? I have something to tell you about the X-Scan.

Qiaozhi
11-18-2013, 10:11 PM
What a hypocrite! Carl borrowed money so he could raise $2,800 to buy himself a used Mineoro.
I think you'll find that a dissatisfied FG80 user gave the unit to Carl. A picture of it can be seen on page 213 of ITMD.

Dell Winders
11-18-2013, 11:46 PM
WEIS. I think you will find that Carl is a habitual liar, and you don't know what you are talking about. But, you do keep trying to build up the Brown nose points with him. " Dell

Carl-NC
11-19-2013, 05:23 AM
I think you'll find that a dissatisfied FG80 user gave the unit to Carl. A picture of it can be seen on page 213 of ITMD.

Dissatisfied FG80 user, yes... gave, no. I actually bought it, and $2800 sounds right. Don't recall taking out a loan, but surely Dell wouldn't make up something out of thin air why not.

Qiaozhi
11-19-2013, 07:55 AM
WEIS. I think you will find that Carl is a habitual liar, and you don't know what you are talking about. But, you do keep trying to build up the Brown nose points with him. " Dell
It's seems you find it impossible to have an intelligent discussion without making personal insults and snide remarks. You must be a very unhappy person. :frown:

Dell Winders
11-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Dissatisfied FG80 user, yes... gave, no. I actually bought it, and $2800 sounds right. Don't recall taking out a loan, but surely Dell wouldn't make up something out of thin air why not.

That's right, I wouldn't make something up. I was there privy to the transaction. How conveniently you forget. But, I'm sure it's confusing for you to try to remember which lie you used to cover up another lie. Dell

Dell Winders
11-19-2013, 03:42 PM
More of this forum's WEIS; Qiaozhi, You are such a hypocrite, and a liar. you said, "I think you'll find that a dissatisfied FG80 user gave the unit to Carl." Your beliefs you post as fact are far from the truth. The owner was was NOT a dissatisfied FG-80 customer. On the contrary. He was suffering acute heart problems and needed money to cover expensive surgery and health care costs. I arranged for him to contact Carl, and I was present with him during some of the phone conversations. Carl ended up with a bargain buy as a result. These are all provable facts.

In the light of viewers knowing the real truth & facts, Carl himself, has admitted to you that he was NOT given the FG-80 from a dis-satisfied customer, he purchased it from a satisfied user, desperate to raise money and take a loss. You owe everyone a lot of apology.

As the owners & controllers of this forum, who are responsible for it's content, do you mean to imply that you don't consider that your's and Carl's, posts don't contain snide remarks to your viewers encouraging other skeptic members to do the same to the people you attack? Review your posts over the years, count the times, you were untruthful or made snide remarks in your posts, and become enlightened to the facts. Dell

Quote: Originally Posted by Carl-NC

"As they say ... "Buy cheap, buy twice!".

Mike(Mont)
11-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I think something is wrong with Carl. He is not himself. He is usually much more abrasive. Must be sick or something.

Qiaozhi
11-19-2013, 07:43 PM
More of this forum's WEIS; Qiaozhi, You are such a hypocrite, and a liar. you said, "I think you'll find that a dissatisfied FG80 user gave the unit to Carl." Your beliefs you post as fact are far from the truth.
Which part of: "I think you'll find ...", did you not understand? This was not presented as a truth or a "belief". :razz:

The owner was was NOT a dissatisfied FG-80 customer. On the contrary. He was suffering acute heart problems and needed money to cover expensive surgery and health care costs. I arranged for him to contact Carl, and I was present with him during some of the phone conversations. Carl ended up with a bargain buy as a result. These are all provable facts.
Clearly the FG80 didn't work that well for the previous owner, otherwise he wouldn't be selling it to cover expensive medical costs. Surely he should have been surrounded by heaps of gold recovered from field trips, no doubt aided by your own vast knowledge of map dowsing. :lol:

In the light of viewers knowing the real truth & facts, Carl himself, has admitted to you that he was NOT given the FG-80 from a dis-satisfied customer, he purchased it from a satisfied user, desperate to raise money and take a loss. You owe everyone a lot of apology.
No apology is required, as it was a simple mistake. Although I disagree with your assumption that it came from a satisfied user.

As the owners & controllers of this forum, who are responsible for it's content, do you mean to imply that you don't consider that your's and Carl's, posts don't contain snide remarks to your viewers encouraging other skeptic members to do the same to the people you attack?
Maybe there is the odd humorous comment, but you won't find any personal insults.

However, I don't expect you'll agree, as [according to your own posts] I'm a hypocrite and a liar. :oh:

hung
11-19-2013, 09:12 PM
It's seems you find it impossible to have an intelligent discussion without making personal insults and snide remarks. You must be a very unhappy person. :frown:

You're tripping Ozzy. It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with either you or carlie.
How can one take you both seriously when ozzy thinks acupuncture is voodoo and carlie thinks resistance in electricity is a fixed value?
So only 'mambo' from you both are left in this forum for all of us to have a good time. Thanks for always keeping it alive.

hung
11-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Sometime ago I told in one of those forums that professional miners and mining corporations had long abandoned the use of floor polishers to find nuggets and natural gold in mining regions in Brazil. Those are located up north and central of the country. For months and months, long range locators are all that are used. In fact, these are the only logical way of finding gold which is deep and distant.

Mineoro team went to the state of Para to refill miners and corporations with their latest models of detectors and take the time to do a little documentary.
Really nice to watch.
As idiots are everywhere, there is one here using a floor polisher after the nugget was detected and the backhoe made it shallower enough, maybe 2 inches for this poor soul to become happy at the buzzing sound of his toy.

Just take a look at how 'dissatisfied' with the FG90 the miner is.:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlRxVOGSN4&feature=youtu.be

Qiaozhi
11-19-2013, 10:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlRxVOGSN4&feature=youtu.be
I wonder if the FG90 will continue "working" after the Mineoro team have returned home? ;)

WM6
11-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Nice video, otherwise they demonstrate mineoro "detecting" fraud serial as usual.

How this mineoro story go ...

first detected nugget in soil using Minelab GPX, or, very likely, previous hidden by themselves by stitching among the grass invisible holes (of course this part of story is not in video) ....

then checked group of mineoro servants perform a lot of seeking drama with funny mineoro FG-boxes and even with huge excavator (god - what a scene).....

at the end, they need to use Minelab GPX again, to rediscover first hidden nugget now admixed to excavated soil....

and VOILA NUGGETs!!!!!!

What this video (unintentionally) say to us is: To detect nuggets, you need good metal detector only and don't bother with mineoro LRL crapy boxes.

Mike(Mont)
11-20-2013, 03:19 PM
I doubt there is anyone on this forum who is more qualified than Dell Winders to make a judgment on a device. Anyone who thinks otherwise is suffering from delusions of grandeur. The absurdity of someone who can't even use an L-rod trying to dictate to the forum is pathological. And I won't even mention Carl's hypocracy. That just shows he is not being up front. That is deception.

goldfinder
11-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Never seen nugget that flat before. They are always very rough.
Goldfinder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlRxVOGSN4&feature=youtu.be[/QUOTE]

Carl-NC
11-20-2013, 03:54 PM
That's right, I wouldn't make something up. I was there privy to the transaction. How conveniently you forget. But, I'm sure it's confusing for you to try to remember which lie you used to cover up another lie. Dell

Dell, if you want to believe I had to borrow money to buy the FG80, then that's what you should believe, regardless of the facts.

Hung, that's a really impressive video that surely proves once & for all that the Mineoro works, though I'm not quite sure what those floor polishers were for.

Dell Winders
11-20-2013, 04:04 PM
I am NOT a fan of Mineoro, their pricing, or the detection of IONS, as a correct scientific explanation, but from my own field experience with the Mineoro, I have to be honest in stating that the Mineoro, does indeed discriminate to Gold, and detect it's field from a distance, but only when optimum operating conditions are present.

With a reversal of the polarity of the Sub's Magnetic field, expected within the next few days, where, or when, the Mineoro, will even work at all is subject to change. When operators have problems with adjusting the Mineoro tuning to the local area the Mineoro, becomes worthless. Dell

Dell Winders
11-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Dell, if you want to believe I had to borrow money to buy the FG80, then that's what you should believe, regardless of the facts. (by Carl)

Huh? What a stupid statement. Is this supposed to be philosophical? I would consider "Stupid is, as Stupid does', as appropriate.

I have no way of knowing whether you ever borrowed money to purchase the Mineoro, or not. But in your conversation with the seller, I distinctly remember you inferring you would have to borrow enough money to pay the asking price? But that is
a mute point without an established fact as a basis.You are attempting to make this a "he said, I said" argument that is totally irrelevant to the point you are evading.

The point is, (fact) Your forum moderator is telling your viewers bald faced Lies being supported by your Skeptic friends, as being the truth and he has been caught more than once. (fact) This time by your own admission. Apparently you sanction this irresponsible activity with a determined personal vendetta against good folks who experiment with, and Treasure Hunters who use LRL devices successfully in the field to locate and recover Treasure.

Your having becoming an elite among egotist with malicious intent, your words have become the epitome of, "When Educated Idiots Speak" WEIS. Dell

Dell Winders
11-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I am NOT a fan of Mineoro, their pricing, or the detection of IONS, as a correct scientific explanation, but from my own field experience with the Mineoro, I have to be honest in stating that the Mineoro, does indeed discriminate to Gold, and detect it's field from a distance, but only when optimum operating conditions are present.

With a reversal of the polarity of the Sun's Magnetic field, expected within the next few days, where, or when, the Mineoro, will even work at all is subject to change. When operators have problems with adjusting the Mineoro tuning to the local area the Mineoro, becomes worthless. Dell

Correction, Sun's, not sub's.

WM6
11-20-2013, 05:41 PM
"Stupid is, as Stupid does'
"When Educated Idiots Speak"

Your curriculum vitae in short.

Treasure Hunters who use LRL devices successfully in the field to locate and recover Treasure.

Where did you saw this? I saw only "to locate and recover Treasure" using metal detector.

Qiaozhi
11-20-2013, 10:35 PM
The point is, (fact) Your forum moderator is telling your viewers bald faced Lies being supported by your Skeptic friends, as being the truth and he has been caught more than once. (fact) This time by your own admission.
Dell, at 80 years old, you're obviously too fixed in your ideas to be confused with the facts.
My advice would be to continue believing the same tired old nonsense as you've done for the past 40+ years. Any dramatic changes in your belief system might have catastrophic consequences. :cry:

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. They know it's going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kinds of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt.”
- Robert M Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: A Inquiry Into Values

Dell Winders
11-20-2013, 11:19 PM
WEIS. Your rant makes no sense whatsoever. Are you trying to justify your lieing and trying to deceive this forums viewers? Dell

Carl-NC
11-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Dell, never let facts get in your way.

Mike, I hope you're giving Dell a split of all the gold you're finding with that X-Scan... don'tcha think he deserves it?

Mike(Mont)
11-22-2013, 07:57 PM
What I do with my finds is my business. If you must know, I have no agreement with Dell on anything. Never have.

Tell me, do you have an agreement with White's to give them a share of your finds? Seeing how they pay your salary you owe them for all your moonlighting.

Carl-NC
11-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Eh, I give White's a-plenty, and then some. But if I had a gadget that was magically finding lots of gold and making me wealthy, I'd probably give the guy a little golden thank-you. Just sayin'.

Qiaozhi
11-22-2013, 10:39 PM
What I do with my finds is my business. If you must know, I have no agreement with Dell on anything. Never have.
Of course, the question everyone wants to know is .... have you actually found anything with the X-Scan that didn't involve the use of a real metal detector?

Mike(Mont)
11-22-2013, 11:14 PM
I've yet to hear of one single person who has given anything back to any metal detector company. Are you saying you have given White's a share of your finds? No wonder Dell calls you guys liars. I try to be polite and call it "deception", but it's the same thing.

Carl-NC
11-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Nah, White's is a Big Company and does just fine on its own. But an individual who bucks the Big Company naysayers, makes a magic gold finder, and enables someone to find lots of free gold and get rich in the process... heck, you'd think that someone would show a little appreciation. You'd think. At the very least some finds-photos to use in advertising, something White's gets heaping gobs of.

Dell Winders
11-23-2013, 03:47 AM
Check and see if there is a little derringer sized pistol in White's museum? But, Kenny White, has given me his friendship and much, much more for which I am forever grateful. Dell

Qiaozhi
11-23-2013, 09:30 AM

Tell me, do you have an agreement with White's to give them a share of your finds? Seeing how they pay your salary you owe them for all your moonlighting.

Of course, the question everyone wants to know is .... have you actually found anything with the X-Scan that didn't involve the use of a real metal detector?
I presume then, that the answer is "no"? :rolleyes:

Dell Winders
11-23-2013, 01:52 PM
As usual, you presume wrong. Dell

Qiaozhi
11-23-2013, 02:16 PM
As usual, you presume wrong. Dell
My question was directed at Mike (Mont), but it seems he's learned at least one thing from yourself. i.e. the ability to avoid a direct question.
We're still waiting ...

Mike(Mont)
11-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Q, (0r is it Sam?) I use a metal detector even when I practice because it makes the recovery quicker. I use a digging tool when I recover a target in the field because it makes it quicker. I use an LRL because it REALLY makes it quicker. And yes sometimes my pinpoint is not within 18 inches, but other times it's within 5 inches.

Carl, what I do with my finds is my business. If I want your advice, well I DON'T want your advice on ANYTHING, especially something you know squat about. Can't even use an L-rod, that is right on par.

Qiaozhi
11-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Q, (0r is it Sam?) I use a metal detector even when I practice because it makes the recovery quicker. I use a digging tool when I recover a target in the field because it makes it quicker. I use an LRL because it REALLY makes it quicker. And yes sometimes my pinpoint is not within 18 inches, but other times it's within 5 inches.
Sam? I sense a new conspiracy theory coming on. :lol:

Well, your answer is much as I expected. An LRL (guessing device) to decide where to dig, followed by a trusty metal detector to actually find the target, and (of course, goes without saying) a digging tool. I didn't expect you to dig it up with your bare hands, so you didn't have to be so pedantic. :rolleyes:

Dell Winders
11-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Sam? I sense a new conspiracy theory coming on. :lol:

Well, your answer is much as I expected. An LRL (guessing device) to decide where to dig, followed by a trusty metal detector to actually find the target, and (of course, goes without saying) a digging tool. I didn't expect you to dig it up with your bare hands, so you didn't have to be so pedantic. :rolleyes:

Qiaozhi, you have the mentality of an idiot. My LRL's are intended to be used by Professional Treasure hunters that search , and recover Treasures beyond the depth limits of conventional Metal detectors, and the X-Scan detects elements far beyond the ability of Conventional detectors. Have you used the X-Scan? If not, why are you even commenting? Nobody likes a say as I do, not as I do hypocrite.

I have 8 conventional metal detectors sitting in storage. I rarely carry a Metal detector unless I go to the beach as a hobbyist and want to take a distraction from real treasure hunting and laboriously swing a heavy low tech metal detector back & forth to dig up aluminum & junk metals in the hope of finding a single ring or coin. If I do use a Conventional two box detector for shallow depth, I also use Tim Williams (LRLMAN) data logger. It provides about 30% more depth detection, plus a graphic target image.

I do take with me on searches a custom 2 station pulse type detector that has decent depth penetration. It cost $12,000 back when. A custom built under water Pulse detector cost $6,000.

The Treasures my LRL's were built for will have a difficult time digging with a sand scoop or trowel. Most of my digging has been done with Back hoe, Excavators, Bull Dozers & drilling rigs.

Until you can back up what you say, stop trying to pretend you are a smart***** know it all, and honestly tell the viewers of your own Treasure Hunting experience? What have you ever found with your Kiddy Metal detector. Dell

Qiaozhi
11-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Qiaozhi, you have the mentality of an idiot. My LRL's are intended to be used by Professional Treasure hunters that search , and recover Treasures beyond the depth limits of conventional Metal detectors, and the X-Scan detects elements far beyond the ability of Conventional detectors. Have you used the X-Scan? If not, why are you even commenting? Nobody likes a say as I do, not as I do hypocrite.

I have 8 conventional metal detectors sitting in storage. I rarely carry a Metal detector unless I go to the beach as a hobbyist and want to take a distraction from real treasure hunting and laboriously swing a heavy low tech metal detector back & forth to dig up aluminum & junk metals in the hope of finding a single ring or coin. If I do use a Conventional two box detector for shallow depth, I also use Tim Williams (LRLMAN) data logger. It provides about 30% more depth detection, plus a graphic target image.

I do take with me on searches a custom 2 station pulse type detector that has decent depth penetration. It cost $12,000 back when. A custom built under water Pulse detector cost $6,000.

The Treasures my LRL's were built for will have a difficult time digging with a sand scoop or trowel. Most of my digging has been done with Back hoe, Excavators, Bull Dozers & drilling rigs.

Until you can back up what you say, stop trying to pretend you are a smart***** know it all, and honestly tell the viewers of your own Treasure Hunting experience? What have you ever found with your Kiddy Metal detector. Dell
OK - so, as well as being a liar and a hypocrite (x2), I also have the mentality of an idiot, am a smart***** (whatever that is), and a user of kiddy metal detectors. Anything else you want to add?

As a self-proclaimed professional treasure hunter and a successful user of LRLs (some of which have the amazing capacity of detecting elements beyond the ability of conventional detectors) you should be a very happy man. It's strange then how your posts portray exactly the opposite. :oh:

Dell Winders
11-24-2013, 02:12 AM
Yeah, you are right. I've been unhappy for over a year now since a Carribbean Government said they would grant us one of five shipwreck salvage leases to be issued, and then went totally silent on the deal. It's my ambition before I die, and I'm not getting any younger. Time is wasting, it's very frustrating. Dell :(

Mike(Mont)
11-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Dell makes a good point here that Carl and Q know full well but are being deceptive about again. That point is no matter how good a person is at using an MFD if they don't get access to the site, there is no chance of recovery.

Q, why do I refer to you as Sam? Because you use the exact same B.S. tactics of changing the subject when you are proven to be ignorant. Like they say, if you don't admit it when you are wrong you will never learn. You and Carl are classic examples of this. BTW, you can add a few adjectives to your list, like pathetic, pathologic, psychopathic.

Honestly I wish I could help you guys, but like I have said, it's a process of natural selection. If you don't accept the Graces given to you by our Creator, you are the ones who suffer and you do it to yourself.

Mike(Mont)
11-24-2013, 06:23 PM
You guy want some help, lose the "I can never be wrong." attitude. Lose the control freak attitude that you know more than the MFD users. You need to admit you have some kind of mental illness. I think it might be some kind of manic depression. At first you wanted to think it could work, but since you didn't get immediate results, you blamed the equipment instead of yourself. Then the depression set in, then anger (Remember Moses?). Don't worry, I am not holding my breath that this will EVER happen nor do I care. It just shows me you aren't that bright.

Qiaozhi
11-24-2013, 11:25 PM
You and Carl are classic examples of this. BTW, you can add a few adjectives to your list, like pathetic, pathologic, psychopathic.
OK, I'll add that to the list. But, honestly, the name calling is getting a touch pathetic, and is even verging on the pathological. Oops, I'm paraphrasing...

You need to admit you have some kind of mental illness. I think it might be some kind of manic depression.
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!" - Marvin (THHGTTG) :cry:

Carl-NC
11-25-2013, 04:22 AM
That point is no matter how good a person is at using an MFD if they don't get access to the site, there is no chance of recovery.

There's always an alibi, Mike. That's what makes it so darned funny.