PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Aussie-Made Gold/Gems/Precious Metals Long Range Detector

mozzie1957
11-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Hi all,
just joined the forum and thought you may like to have a look at my Long Range Detector

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200985882169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is a wizz-bang of a device that I guarantee the equal of the Rangertell, or any other LRL of like nature.

I'd happily submit my machine, to any independent body, for any test to disprove my machines capabilities, as I've outlined in my ad. To prove my machine the equal I'd gladly go head-to-head, my machine against my competitors, at any time.

Cheers :)

belalhpc
11-12-2013, 04:40 AM
Dear:
Possible specifications of your device and the mechanism of its work and if possible video demonstration of the method of use and whether achieve results close to major companies producing this kind of products please explain ...

mozzie1957
11-12-2013, 04:53 AM
Due to the possibility of duplication of our wonderful piece of technology the actual specifications, and mechanisms, of this device will be kept, by us, a closely guarded industry secret. We are currently producing a video which will describe, in greater depth, that which our ad does. Please take the time to study our ad and note that we have, indeed, provided a truthful description of these superb devices.

WM6
11-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi Mozzie1957

Great new development and seems very ground balanced. Congratulations.

Do you have graphic calculator version too? Possibly with color graphic. This is a little out of date.

mozzie1957
11-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Hi Mozzie1957

Great new development and seems very ground balanced. Congratulations.

Do you have graphic calculator version too? Possibly with color graphic. This is a little out of date.
Thanks for that. We're proud of our machine. It does exactly as described. Currently working on an improved version and will certainly take your suggestion to heart.

Qiaozhi
11-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Hi all,
just joined the forum and thought you may like to have a look at my Long Range Detector
If only all LRL manufacturers were so honest about the capabilities of their products.
Well done. :lol:

And ... you've even made one sale. :thumb:

mozzie1957
11-12-2013, 10:15 AM
If only all LRL manufacturers were so honest about the capabilities of their products.
Well done. :lol:

And ... you've even made one sale. :thumb:

Thanks for that. I have messaged the buyer to inform him, again, that if he proceeds with his purchase he'll be getting a worthless pile of junk. His choice. If he still wants it, I'll happily send it. As long as he is well aware that what he's getting is incapable of anything. (I even took the batteries out):)

mosha
11-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi all,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200985882169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This is a wizz-bang of a device that I guarantee the equal of the Rangertell, or any other LRL of like nature.

I'd happily submit my machine, to any independent body, for any test to disprove my machines capabilities, as I've outlined in my ad. To prove my machine the equal I'd gladly go head-to-head, my machine against my competitors, at any time.

Cheers :)
I bet you set a wealthy business,

Good luck,
Mosha

mosha
11-12-2013, 11:25 AM
You will promote sales if you add beeb generator circuit, but then it will turn to real fraud, not a joke anymore.

Regards,
Mosha,

mozzie1957
11-13-2013, 06:31 AM
You will promote sales if you add beeb generator circuit, but then it will turn to real fraud, not a joke anymore.

Regards,
Mosha,

I advertise my machine for exactly what it is, something that is not capable of doing anything.
I'm simply trying to raise public awareness that these LRL devices do nothing apart from take your money.
No matter how many makers, or suppliers, of these fraudulent products try to scream me down there is not one of them had their machine scientifically proven.
If such a device did actually exist, and was capable of finding all they claim to, then the designer would have the world's riches.
I never intended my machine to be a joke, as such, but merely a humorous way to alert people to the dangers of investing in LRLs.

Qiaozhi
11-13-2013, 09:37 AM
I never intended my machine to be a joke, as such, but merely a humorous way to alert people to the dangers of investing in LRLs.
Keep up the good work, and welcome to the skeptic forum. :thumb:

I assume you're aware of this publication ->
www.geotech1.com/itmd

As you can see, Chapter 13 (appropriately chosen) is dedicated to the subject of LRLs and dowsing. By the way, when we say - Why Dowsing "Works" - I'm sure you'll understand the meaning. ;)

mozzie1957
11-15-2013, 10:17 PM
I have sold 3 of these things. I cannot believe that people are so gullible, even when the information about these scam products is blatantly shoved in their faces, that they still want to purchase same. Or is it that some are so desperately eager to believe in this nonsense that they'll try anything?

Qiaozhi
11-16-2013, 09:16 AM
I have sold 3 of these things. I cannot believe that people are so gullible, even when the information about these scam products is blatantly shoved in their faces, that they still want to purchase same. Or is it that some are so desperately eager to believe in this nonsense that they'll try anything?
They really really want to believe. :lol:

Actually, sometimes non-English people misunderstand due to translation problems, and often do not get the subtle humour in the description, or they simply don't understand why anyone would advertise a product as a non-working device. Therefore they conclude [wrongly] that it must work after all. Circular logic I know, but we've seen it happen many times here in the LRL forum. Even half an egg box taped to a stick had serious questions asked about its operation.

Have you ever watched Derren Brown (an English illusionist and well-known skeptic)?
Even if he explains to his victims that he has no psychic powers whatsoever, and it was just trickery, some people still refuse to believe him. They conclude that he must really be psychic, but he doesn't realise it. Human nature - go figure. :rolleyes:

Qiaozhi
11-16-2013, 09:50 AM
As another example of gullibility, here is a link to the RangerTell Examiner site ->
http://www.rangertell.com/to_the_skeptic.htm

Scroll down to a the part where it says:
-----------------------------------------------
This is an interesting post from someone who obviously knows enough to be respected. Caveats are inevitable in the environnent of anti-LRLs but this is a reasonably impartial examination. It's one man's view and needs qualification but is more like what one expects. This is not to say that the poster is for or against their use. Only that there is a scientific basis for the components that are in the Examiner. The concepts touch on what we have discovered to a point. We are grateful that someone has taken the time to look deeper. In fact Schumann's Resonance (ibid) is a vital part of the RT circuitry.
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
-----------------------------------------------

After that is an extract from a completely made-up explanation I did many years ago on the inner [non]workings of the RangerTell Examiner. Despite many obvious clues in the original article that this was a ****-take, with lots of pseudo-scientific gobbledygook strung together to confuse the technically challenged, they actually posted it on their website (and, as you can see, it's still there!) and described as a "reasonably impartial examination". :lol:

Is there any hope for the human race?

Mike(Mont)
11-16-2013, 03:03 PM
It's my belief the whole calculator thingy is a skeptic hoax in the first place. When they found it was a money maker they were able to actually increase sales by bashing it (according to Carl). So when I exposed the thing as a skeptic hoax they tried to distance themselves from it by ridiculing the original hoax in an attempt to increase the flagging sales. As for foreigners not understand the hoax, I see this as more skeptic alias' ridiculing the foreigners intelligence and language barriers as has been done on the forum for some time.

mozzie1957
11-16-2013, 09:49 PM
It's my belief the whole calculator thingy is a skeptic hoax in the first place. When they found it was a money maker they were able to actually increase sales by bashing it (according to Carl). So when I exposed the thing as a skeptic hoax they tried to distance themselves from it by ridiculing the original hoax in an attempt to increase the flagging sales. As for foreigners not understand the hoax, I see this as more skeptic alias' ridiculing the foreigners intelligence and language barriers as has been done on the forum for some time.
The machine I'm offering is not a hoax. It is designed to do that which ALL these LRL's do, absolutely nothing apart from take people's money. No LRL has been scientifically proven. At least not in the true sense for we know that a number of these have been 'proven' in various dubious ways.
'Feedback' from 'satisfied customers' as a means of 'proving' a product is one means that can easily be manipulated. I've noted that 'feedback' for some of the sellers of these LRL's contains a lot from 'customers' who've 'purchased' items from the seller for a mere 1c or so. A 'sale' that gives that customer the right to leave 'feedback'. Wouldn't take long to build a feedback tally of a hundred, or more, satisfied 'customers'.
Language barriers can, and do, exist. The resultant misconceptions can lead to a false belief in a product. But surely one must pause, and consider, that if LRL's did actually work as they claim to then these things would have sold in droves. And the world's riches would now reside in the pockets of the owners of these contraptions.

mozzie1957
11-27-2013, 06:49 AM
I've released the 'new-and-improved' version of my so-called LRL. Nearly 1000 views and 9 bids. This is better than the last as this one actually does SOMETHING. :D
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200989726535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

belalhpc
11-27-2013, 07:19 AM
We've seen the announcement Is it possible to explain to us what this haberdashery displayed and how it works?

Qiaozhi
11-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I've released the 'new-and-improved' version of my so-called LRL. Nearly 1000 views and 9 bids. This is better than the last as this one actually does SOMETHING. :D
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200989726535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Priceless! :cool:

mosha
11-27-2013, 09:10 AM

It looks so improved :D.

Regards,

mozzie1957
11-27-2013, 11:37 AM
We've seen the announcement Is it possible to explain to us what this haberdashery displayed and how it works?

Sure. It's a pile of bits thrown together to make a device that does, like all LRL's, precisely nothing. Actually this one is a bit better than that. It does have a working GPS, camera and lights. But apart from those few items the rest of the device does exactly what other LRL's do. Nothing at all except take gullible peoples' money and give them nothing except for false hope.