PDA

View Full Version : LRL BASE PHYSICS

Dell Winders
11-11-2013, 05:16 PM
FOR LRL EXPERIMENTERS;

This video may be of interest to those of you who are experimenting with LRL development. Dell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owl6XfejQH4#t=34

Mike(Mont)
11-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Dell, have you tried any of the coils on the 1stopenergies website?

Dell Winders
11-14-2013, 06:54 PM
No, I haven't done experimenting in several years. It does look promising for H.I.D units.

I used a lawnmower coil for the broadcast of Vernon's Forward Gauss unit, (MFD) and a second lawnmower coil as a pick up antenna on my homemade electronic receiver. I have to say, it gave a clear distinct audio when aligning with the signal line. It worked quite well. Even better than Mineoro. Dell

Mike(Mont)
11-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the info, Dell. I messed with a couple types of Mobius windings a few years ago. Can't recall anything spectacular as I gave up on it and forgot about it.

Mike(Mont)
11-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I never built anything like the 1stopenergies coils. And I only used one coil at the transmitter. I noticed one of their coils had a frequency range listed and another said "3D sound" which must be in the audio range. They are a bit pricey just to find out if they work or not. I read one skeptic said he was able to light several LED's without the coil so I'm not sure it does much.