PDA

View Full Version : Molle Prrospecttor

rocco_k
11-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Distant treasure locator Mole PROSPECTOR-what is this?Does anybody know?

WM6
11-09-2013, 09:49 AM

Regarding its name - one fraud more.

belalhpc
11-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Regarding its name - one fraud more.

Dear
What is your favorite device among devices LRL ?
I want to take advantage of your experience.

WM6
11-09-2013, 11:31 AM
I think that the most fun you can get out of Rangertell with graphic scientific calculator.

belalhpc
11-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Why can not I get alleged answer accurately.
Why are all these companies and competition between German and Brazilian, Greek and American. Is it possible they are all liars????

Mike(Mont)
11-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Any frequency generator will work if you learn how to use one without influencing the L-rods. You want more accuracy get the Eliminator e-120.

WM6
11-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Is it possible they are all liars????

Maybe some of those are not intentional liars (in other words: they believe in their LRL creations), but practically speaking, and from market point of view, they all are fraudsters.

Dell Winders
11-09-2013, 05:51 PM

Having field tested hundreds of LRL applications in the past, I would say the Mole Prospector, does have merit for further development. I'm sure it will work fine under ideal operating conditions.

Unfortunately, the physics utilized in all LRL's have a fluctuating "Strength of field" causing interruptions in the signal and target field. A consistent Strength of target field is necessary for LRL's to work and an accurate field survey.

In much of the Earth & atmosphere's present state of Magnetic fluctuation it is not possible for LRL applications to operate with reliability. There are physical limitations to LRL's often exceeded by consumer expectations

LRL's can only operate under the Magnetic conditions in which they are designed. So far, manufacturers have not integrated any automatic compensation for Magnetic fluctuation in their circuits.

Until then, customers are stuck with the risk of not knowing whether their expensive LRL purchase will actually work, not work at all, or work intermittently in their area of search.

So, BUYER BE WARNED. Your new LRL, regardless of high tech claims, or price may not work in your area.
http://www.dellomnitron.com Dell

Carl-NC
11-09-2013, 08:10 PM
What is your favorite device among devices LRL ?

Buying an LRL is buying an education, so the best LRL is the one which offers the best education. Usually that would be the most expensive LRL, so I recommend buying the most expensive LRL you can possibly afford. If you buy one even more expensive than you can afford, the education increases exponentially.

Is it possible they are all liars????

This is part of the education! Don't jump ahead and try to get it for free!

- Carl

rocco_k
11-16-2013, 07:35 PM
here page

http://deltapulse.eu/?p=83

goldfinder
11-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Amazing - nice looking, good ergonomics, nice layout. Unfortunately their physics is off in LA-LA-Land. $3550 is really and education in LRL Carl! Not quite as bad as the Mineoro screw job though.
Goldfinder

Carl-NC
11-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Is that the best education you can afford? If it is, then get it!

ROJ
03-24-2016, 09:53 PM
Having field tested hundreds of LRL applications in the past, I would say the Mole Prospector, does have merit for further development. I'm sure it will work fine under ideal operating conditions.

Unfortunately, the physics utilized in all LRL's have a fluctuating "Strength of field" causing interruptions in the signal and target field. A consistent Strength of target field is necessary for LRL's to work and an accurate field survey.

In much of the Earth & atmosphere's present state of Magnetic fluctuation it is not possible for LRL applications to operate with reliability. There are physical limitations to LRL's often exceeded by consumer expectations

LRL's can only operate under the Magnetic conditions in which they are designed. So far, manufacturers have not integrated any automatic compensation for Magnetic fluctuation in their circuits.

Until then, customers are stuck with the risk of not knowing whether their expensive LRL purchase will actually work, not work at all, or work intermittently in their area of search.

So, BUYER BE WARNED. Your new LRL, regardless of high tech claims, or price may not work in your area.
http://www.dellomnitron.com Dell
Hello.
I have tested several times my Mole prospector.
You can see my test on 5kg of Lead in 2m depth for 4 years.
Mole can detect signal from 7 m away from target and stop sounding over target.
You can see my test from here.
http://www.felezyaberoj.com/?p=4372

WM6
03-25-2016, 03:51 AM
You only need alchemy formula now, to convert your Lead to Gold and you are rich man.

ROJ
03-25-2016, 06:45 AM
Hello WM6.
Thanks for your opinion.:lol: