PDA

View Full Version : The biggest fake LRL out there

Mike(Mont)
10-28-2013, 05:49 PM
I guess I should ask the question: Which is the biggest fake LRL out there? Of course there is only one answer--that calculator thingy is not even an LRL. It is a fake LRL--in reality it is a dowsing rod only. It gives the real LRL's a bad name. I even wonder if it is a skeptic hoax. Just a baited coat hanger will have more accurate discrimination. I know because I own one. These units are being pushed by aRT on t-net and I even wonder if he is really the company owner. The same company sells one of those cheap frequency generators on a swivel handle. You can buy it for $50 on ebay and they advertise it for $1200. :nono:

Mike(Mont)
10-28-2013, 06:30 PM
I should clarify things here. That calculator thingy has ZERO discrimination. None, nil, zip, nada. It's only a dowsing rod and any discrimination is only in the mind of the user, what is known as "mental discrimination". So if you want to know the definition of mental discrimination, this one is it, but that is only if you know how to dowse in the first place. That aRT guy wants you to believe that if you enter a certain number on the calculator it will discriminate to that item. That is so false it is total deception. :nono: You know I could say these guys are so ignorant they don't know, but I do not believe that is so. It's a big money maker for someone and they are not about to admit it is totally bogus. And don't rule out that this thing is a skeptic hoax.

Qiaozhi
10-28-2013, 08:53 PM
I even wonder if it is a skeptic hoax.
It's definitely not a skeptic hoax, as Hung is of the opinion that it actually works as advertised. :lol:

Dave J.
10-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Mike, it's not the biggest fake, it's damn near a bargain compared to the Electroscopes. Heck, the Gravitator is even worth its weight in gold, something that Vincent never claimed about his calculators on a stick.

If you want a real frequency generator, try a metal detector. The only person on the entire planet who disputes whether metal detectors work or not is Hung. The same guy who defended Mineoro's use of concealed transmitters to create fraudulent videos; and is also the mastermind of Hungscience, taught in every University between Mars and Uranus and used by inhabitants of the Assteroid region to invent technological wonders hardly known on Earth.

Just to remind ya, Mike, Art may not use metal detectors himself, but not even he disputes that they work. Art's more into placer prospecting using old-fashioned methods that still work.

Just to rub it in....... Mike....... Art may swing that silly calculator-on-a-stick, but in the end he goes out and does some real gold prospecting. Yeah, we know his Photoshop con games, but if you follow the guy's posts (which I'm Very Sure You Have), it's obvious that the guy does actually score some gold now and then. By doing the things that prospectors were doing long before anyone heard of "electronics".

We have nothing like that from you, only explanations of why everything you do "should" work, but in the end all you have left is explanations why what you're doing doesn't work. We don't have to make this up, your own posts reveal the truth of the matter, read your own advertisement!

--Dave J.

Carl-NC
10-29-2013, 03:26 PM
--that calculator thingy is not even an LRL. It is a fake LRL--

Mike, this is like asking which Ponzi scheme is the real Ponzi scheme, and which one is a scam.

The best LRL is the LRL that convinced you to buy it. If you bought a RT Examiner, then you gotta admit, it's pretty darn good, eh?

Mike(Mont)
10-29-2013, 06:33 PM
The verse in the Holy Bible that really intrigues me is the "Knock and it shall be opened unto you." It's almost like they knew about the frequency generators or something like them. The pyramids may have been some sort of LRL transmitter. The immense weight produced a piezo effect when the moon shifted the gravity. Of course things are still the same today--the barbarians cannot comprehend it and do all they can to destroy. I've come up with a new expression--"That's a left-brainer." Like Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said, he never knew a professional dowser who was not walking close to God.

Mike(Mont)
10-29-2013, 07:07 PM
They had shafts in the pyramids that were pointed to the stars. Inside the shaft was some mirrors and quartz crystals, some kind of radio telescope that amplified the frequencies and probably rebroadcast them.