PDA

View Full Version : New "AGR" Advanced Geophysical Receiver

DrTech
10-16-2013, 08:55 PM
These instruments work by local A.M. Radio Stations transmitting or sending signals both in the air and under the ground surface, which energizes under ground targets as seen by the treasure chest. Once elements are energized, the VLF receivers detect the electromagnetic field that resonates at a frequency specific to the metal or material being located.

The VLF receiver dial is tuned to a specific number that is relational to the mathematical calculation based on A.M. Station transmission frequency (in Kilohertz), multiplied by the resonant frequency given for the particular underground target to be located (in Megahertz).
The Accurate Locators VLF Receiver consists of a sensitive directional electromagnetic field (EMF) detector, coupled to a high gain electronic amplifier. The output of this device is connected to a digital display voltmeter to give readings of the field measurement, or to an audio amplifier which allows the user to “hear” differences in the electromagnetic field detected.
Location of targets to 100 Ft. distance, and 100 Ft. Depth (depending on target size, purity of element, and available radio transmission sources).

Advanced Geophysical Receiver: Currently locates Noble Metals. Current research in progress to locate more elements by interchanging receiver antenna barrels. Available soon. The AGR is the advanced electronic circuitry that receives larger signal changes from background of target area and when target is located.
Detailed description of AGR:
The AGR is a double conversion, super heterodyne receiver with directional signal reception capabilities and locateslarge bodies of Noble Metals. Now Available At This Special Introductory Price At $9745.
Basic Geophysical Receiver: Also locates Noble Metal targets. Get It Now At This Special Introductory Price At $4985.

1H = 100Mhz So for noble metal 0.0175400 X Am station say 1440 X 0.01754 = 25.26Khz

AGR Advanced Geophysical Receiver Has additional Barrels at Different Freq. to Receive other noble metal elements.

I have also heard of 0.01729 work for Noble Metals. 1300 X 0.01754 = 23.11 to stay away from Jim Creek WA Marine submarine wave length Transmitter is at @ 24.8 Khz but Navy Stations can be used because of the secondary electromagnetic wave over a target to pinpoint also.

WM6
10-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Only one thing is correct, namely that this AGR pointed to the radio transmission source as on photos.

But this can as cheap as $5 AM pocket receiver too.

All other claims are fraudsters claim only.

Geo
10-18-2013, 05:16 AM
I see something like the GG AL718.
Company again try to locate the EMF. The AM frequences are only for consumption :lol:

detectoman
10-18-2013, 06:31 AM
guys: these agr only contain inside a sensitive rx for rf am detection, nafthy good thing, they cant put a appropiate tx due are amateurs, them are sellers and go on your money, also esteban earlier say us, what a treasure can be detected whit a am old radio in particular dial position pass travel by above

nelson
10-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Same has Gold Gun, but just change the working frequency spectrum to AM broadcating radio.
Just take in mind that if you have a portable AM radio close to a loop antenna or any metal structure, you get an increase of signal from the station you are trying to tune. I think this works the same and the metals cn be detected when you get close to a treasure that containd big metals

These instruments work by local A.M. Radio Stations transmitting or sending signals both in the air and under the ground surface, which energizes under ground targets as seen by the treasure chest. Once elements are energized, the VLF receivers detect the electromagnetic field that resonates at a frequency specific to the metal or material being located.

The VLF receiver dial is tuned to a specific number that is relational to the mathematical calculation based on A.M. Station transmission frequency (in Kilohertz), multiplied by the resonant frequency given for the particular underground target to be located (in Megahertz).
The Accurate Locators VLF Receiver consists of a sensitive directional electromagnetic field (EMF) detector, coupled to a high gain electronic amplifier. The output of this device is connected to a digital display voltmeter to give readings of the field measurement, or to an audio amplifier which allows the user to “hear” differences in the electromagnetic field detected.
Location of targets to 100 Ft. distance, and 100 Ft. Depth (depending on target size, purity of element, and available radio transmission sources).

Advanced Geophysical Receiver: Currently locates Noble Metals. Current research in progress to locate more elements by interchanging receiver antenna barrels. Available soon. The AGR is the advanced electronic circuitry that receives larger signal changes from background of target area and when target is located.
Detailed description of AGR:
The AGR is a double conversion, super heterodyne receiver with directional signal reception capabilities and locateslarge bodies of Noble Metals. Now Available At This Special Introductory Price At $9745.
Basic Geophysical Receiver: Also locates Noble Metal targets. Get It Now At This Special Introductory Price At $4985.

1H = 100Mhz So for noble metal 0.0175400 X Am station say 1440 X 0.01754 = 25.26Khz

AGR Advanced Geophysical Receiver Has additional Barrels at Different Freq. to Receive other noble metal elements.

I have also heard of 0.01729 work for Noble Metals. 1300 X 0.01754 = 23.11 to stay away from Jim Creek WA Marine submarine wave length Transmitter is at @ 24.8 Khz but Navy Stations can be used because of the secondary electromagnetic wave over a target to pinpoint also.

bureaupro2000@yahoo.com
12-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Why they chose a frequency multiplied by 1754 Mhz? We know that it resonates in a different magnetic field! It can not work ...

Dave J.
01-14-2014, 05:34 AM
It doesn't have to work.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, if you want to do low-budget geophysical prospecting, get yourself a low-cost AM radio, a protractor, and a lensatic compass. Total investment about US$25.

The rest of the investment consists of time on-site, and mapmaking skill. Sighting on a distant landmark, record the compass headings. Subtract declination and you have a map of anomalies in the local geomagnetic field.

Likewise sighting on a distant landmark, find the null direction of two fairly strong AM stations preferably located at close to 90 degrees apart. Subtract the true heading from each set of measurements and you have approximately orthogonal data sets for geological structure. In most cases the data will represent predominantly electrical conductivity but there can be other influences.

This instrumentation isn't very sensitive but with skill you can detect major anomalies. The methods themselves are conventional geophysical prospecting as done by mining corporations.

If scientifically based methods work, LRL pseudoscience should also work, right? Use your imagination!

Read the advertisement! (It's right at the top of this thread.) Its purpose is to "qualify the mark", as they say in the scam business.
--Dave J.

Dell Winders
01-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Only one thing is correct, namely that this AGR pointed to the radio transmission source as on photos.

But this can as cheap as $5 AM pocket receiver too.

All other claims are fraudsters claim only.

Actually, a cheap $5 AM radio works pretty well. I have found Gold with it myself. At shows, I would show folks how to make their working own MFD for under $25 and an hour of time using an AM radio. It sounded too good to be true, and you all know the direction of that mindset. If you don't, ask Carl, or Dave j, the forum Psycho analysts. Dell

Dave J.
01-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Dell, a $5 AM radio can do anything, as long as you first qualify the mark. So can an NE555. As long as you first qualify the mark.

--Dave J.

Nicolas
01-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Maybe not work. But I think work only in Usa

Qiaozhi
01-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Dell, a $5 AM radio can do anything, as long as you first qualify the mark. So can an NE555. As long as you first qualify the mark.

--Dave J.
That's way over Dell's head.
Far too subtle. ;)

Mike(Mont)
01-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Actually, a cheap $5 AM radio works pretty well. I have found Gold with it myself. At shows, I would show folks how to make their working own MFD for under $25 and an hour of time using an AM radio. It sounded too good to be true, and you all know the direction of that mindset. If you don't, ask Carl, or Dave j, the forum Psycho analysts. Dell

Dell, is this similar to the Raven that Fitz sells? You said MFD, that sounds like a transmitter. I'd like to learn about it.

Dell Winders
01-15-2014, 08:13 PM
Dell, is this similar to the Raven that Fitz sells? You said MFD, that sounds like a transmitter. I'd like to learn about it.

MIKE, If I remember correctly Carl, held a contest and offered to a Silver Dollar, for anyone who could guess what kind of electronic circuit was inside the Raven? Apparently the skeptics here aren't as good at guessing as they claim. My answer was, an AM Radio, I have never seen, or used the Raven, so I don't know if my answer was correct or not, but Carl, sent me the Prize of a Silver Dollar. I couldn't guess the answer either, so maybe I cheated by Dowsing the answer? :shrug:

Anyway, in my experience, the configuration of placing an AM radio on a swivel handle doesn't work very well, but it is certainly more marketable. Customers prefer the "Swingy things".

In this usage, the AM radio is a Receiver of the frequency broadcast by the Target. It is not a Transmitter.

OPERATION: Place a Probe Antenna into the external Antenna jack. Set the AM radio on the ground, or on a stand no higher than your hips, Point the Probe antenna into the air to receive the target signal thru the air at longer distances (Air Mode), or place the Antenna Probe in the Ground to receive the Target frequency short distances thru the ground (Ground Mode)

Turn on the AM radio and set the station dial to the appropriate frequency. Wait a couple of minutes.

Use the Volume control to weaken, or strengthen the frequency reception.

Angle the tips of the L-Rods toward the ground and walk in a circle around the receiver and detect the Frequency Discriminated Harmonic Signal lines the same as with any MFD.

NOTE: In the ground mode, the frequency will not broadcast thru air cavities. If an air cavity exists in line between the target and the Antenna, the target will not be detected. A good reason to use the Air Mode for long distances. Dell

Mike(Mont)
01-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Thanks Dell. I see what you are doing. The Raven sounds like it is more similar to the AGR only very low end.