PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way at all?! Please involve in discussion

wubian
09-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Greeting

there are two different things which I want to say. before it, please sorry for my poor english.

1)

as you know from sometimes ago I want to find a practical way for sucessfuly locating treasure!

in my country still there are a many buried treasures! but how could I find and locate theme? There are many way that are useless to do this, but is there any practical way to do this?

lets discuss about hypothetical situation. we are going to a place that probably contain a big treasure. this place is more about 2000m and its not a flat land. and we dont know the exact place of treasure but we actually know that in this place there is a buried treasure.

so how "could" we locate it? in our hypothetical situation, the treasure has 10Kg or more weight, in depth of up to 2-4 meter and the diameter of 50cm to 1m like ancient box and buried for more about 500-1000 years.

2)
In my country there are some places that contain ancient treasure and the government discover and protect them. these place are very good for field test of any device like LRL or Pistol detector.

I need some help to build some LRL devices like Mineoro and PDK or etc. and the only help I need is to give me the complete and practical documention that dont miss any things. I promis that I will gratify any body who help me because if no body help me I cant achieve any success and if some one help me there are a lot of treasure here that has a priceless value.

I was build a Totem but I think my device has some issue, because one of two LED that it has, must be always on but on my device they work together, it means they both on or off on the same time. I test it by magnet and battry and it reflect good and perfect but I think it has some issue, for this reason I dont bring it to the real field test because that place are very very dangerous and I need to actually complete my project to this risk.

so please help me if you think that this situation has a good value.

again, sorry for my poor english.

Regards

Qiaozhi
09-22-2013, 10:56 PM
I was build a Totem but I think my device has some issue, because one of two LED that it has, must be always on but on my device they work together, it means they both on or off on the same time. I test it by magnet and battry and it reflect good and perfect but I think it has some issue, for this reason I dont bring it to the real field test because that place are very very dangerous and I need to actually complete my project to this risk.
In the TOTeM design, there are two LEDs. These are simply there to provide a visual indication of a target. The red LED illuminates when the buzzer sounds, and the yellow LED gives some indication of the signal strength by how bright it becomes. The two LEDs are supposed to work together, and will be either on or off together. You can think of the red LED as a digital indicator, and the yellow LED as an analog indicator. The LEDs allow you to use the device with the buzzer turned off, and to use it in the dark. If you are using TOTeM in daylight, then the analog meter can be used to see the signal strength.

One modification you might like to make is to add a voltage regulator to stablize the power supply. Another member here found that the coil nulling is affected by the battery voltage and that this in turn affects the sensitivity. I experimented with this, by connecting TOTeM to a bench power supply, and found the same thing. If I remember correctly, the ideal supply voltage was found to be between 7V and 8V.

wubian
09-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Thank you Dear Qiaozhi,

I ask Every body to come in to this discussion specially the first part, that was " is there any practical way at all?"

Regards

Funfinder
09-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi wubian

> but we actually know that in this place there is a buried treasure

This is the big question! How reliable and exact is this information, from what persons or where do you found it etc. - if you don't have true, authentic and "good meaning" sources they can tell you anything or trick you to protect the treasure for themselves. Even very real looking evidence can be faked and is not alway foolproven.

The region: Is it a steep stone region, is it a wood or bush-land, how sandy is it, how mineralized is the ground.

Can you hunt with a larger amount of persons where each check an area of just 50x50meters?

Are you shure the anomalies the TOTEM may detect will indicate the treasure? There are too much sources who can render your results useless - at least if you made some mistakes while building it.

Don't risk your life or freedom if its too dangerous to look after this treasures. You wanna find a better life and not ending up in jail or hung on a rope like they do it in some arabic countries with tomb-raiders when they find real precious treasures there.

Try to read the surface of the ground - this can help you alot to find the hot spots where it is more or highly probable to find something.

Buy or built yourself a detector with 1m coil first. You will need it anyway to verify if your TOTEM signals are in any kind useful. Best use a nonmotion circuit with cavity location.

Find further information of the treasure, air-pictures, old maps - that way you also might find out about so far for you unknown treasures.

Look out for persons who may have an excavator or mini-excavator. With them you can start at least some test-diggings if you have found a promising hot-spot.

First learn how to be careful enough and what it is important for your task. Don't risk heavy injuries or other complications concerning your project.

Take it easy and dont get "overmotivated" or "treasure-fever".
The more relaxed you can see the whole thing the better will be your chance to be successful, especially if it takes more and more time.

If I would have enough time, motivation and lust I would help you to look for this stuff, sounds like a really adventure-project you have now! :)
Good luck! :D

wubian
09-27-2013, 08:13 PM
The region: It Is a Farm.

3. only 4 Person.

Are you shure the anomalies the TOTEM may detect will indicate the treasure? I was not test totem on that field yet!

5. Thanks Dear Friend.

7. could you suggest me good one?

10. We only Have 30 Days to do this. after this 30 days its impossible due to some critical situation.

11. I agreed with you. Thanks

12. sure. I will send an PM for you

Thank you my friend. I write some for you in your qoute.