PDA

View Full Version : signal boost with mosfet

mustefa ubram
07-25-2013, 08:23 PM
hi to all freinds
I got a boost signal with n-channel mosfet .in drin mosfet pin I have a 600 volt pp.
Question:
1-Waveform is in drin mosfet pin Similar image 1.If want me to look like Figure 2.How should I act?

goldfinder
07-25-2013, 08:59 PM
To get a real square wave you need to give the signal a little more time before it is turned off. I assume you are controlling this digitally.
Goldfinder

mustefa ubram
07-25-2013, 11:21 PM
To get a real square wave you need to give the signal a little more time before it is turned off. I assume you are controlling this digitally.
Goldfinder
My signal generator with a 555 with Pulse width 50us_750us
frq is 50hz_ 250hz
now :
Please explain a little more to get a true square wave form.???
question:
The MOSFET operates at higher frequencies .example: 10kh or 20kh ?
MOSFET with a sinusoidal signal is activated?

Dave J.
07-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Our local Zaragoza School of Mechanical Engineering has a real simple entrance exam.

First, the accounting dept. does a wallet biopsy. Can the applicant pay, or not?

Then the Dean asks the applicant "Please explain the difference between a round wheel and a square one". If the applicant seems utter perplexed by the question, the Dean dismisses the applicant, but offers that for $5,000 a fake diploma from some other University can be provided.

Only those applicants who know that wheels are round and can provide an explanation why square ones don't work, are accepted. The instructors have no classroom time available for students who have so little insight into the subject matter that they will flunk every semester and meanwhile waste classroom energy that could have been more profitably expended on students with learning ability.

--Dave J.

goldfinder
07-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Our local Zaragoza School of Mechanical Engineering has a real simple entrance exam.

First, the accounting dept. does a wallet biopsy. Can the applicant pay, or not?

Then the Dean asks the applicant "Please explain the difference between a round wheel and a square one". If the applicant seems utter perplexed by the question, the Dean dismisses the applicant, but offers that for $5,000 a fake diploma from some other University can be provided.

Only those applicants who know that wheels are round and can provide an explanation why square ones don't work, are accepted. The instructors have no classroom time available for students who have so little insight into the subject matter that they will flunk every semester and meanwhile waste classroom energy that could have been more profitably expended on students with learning ability.

--Dave J.

It doesn't get much simpler does it? How do you explain time to an idiot?