PDA

View Full Version : Konstantin Meyl

Mike(Mont)
05-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Just watched a video on scalar waves transmission. I'd say it appears very similar to how the MFD type equipment works. Of note is that the human body acts as a receiver. Also interesting is that the transmitter gets info back from the receiver. Also talks about how inverse square law does not apply. Sorry, don't have the link but Meyl has a website.

reza vir
05-27-2013, 01:55 PM
hi my dear
Physical function, or code that electricity is almost like Mfd

:)

do you this schematic good for detector mfd ?
http://upload7.ir/images/49880210014513273626.jpg

Mike(Mont)
06-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Sorry, can't help you.

For youtube video search
Meyl shows Tesla Longitudinal waves for wireless energy transmission

Prof Konstantin the new Tesla

Mike(Mont)
06-06-2013, 03:50 PM
I know the skeptics will writhe like a snake with it's head cut off when they see this.

You tube video

Dr. Manfred Doepp about Prof. Meyl's Scalar Wave Experimental Set- Part 2

Note how he puts the sample on the coil and the frequencies are transmitted in nano tesla amounts. Of course treasure hunters would use a gold sample or whatever.

Also parts 1-3 of this video.

Mike(Mont)
06-07-2013, 09:53 PM
also check out the video on DNA. Think I might order the book.

BTW, I don't know if his equipment can even be used for treasure hunting, but the info he has on the near field scalar waves is good.

reza vir
06-08-2013, 06:16 AM
thanks mike :)

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18824

Mike(Mont)
06-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Somewhere between 20 and 25 minutes into the DNA video on you tube, Meyl talks about the magnetic scalar wave. Obviously, you don't need his apparatus of tesla pancake coils and the spheres to get the effects he is referring to. The typical MFD just uses two probes. Interestingly, the book Supersensonics Christopher Hills talks about the vortex waves patterns, which is the near field effect scientists do not ever discuss.