reza vir
05-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Hi guys
Which circuit is right?:frown:
How does this circuit work?
Thanks

Qiaozhi
05-07-2013, 03:45 PM
I think someone is having a laugh at your expense. Look at the right-most LED in the modified circuit. How could that possible be used for "extra long range gold detection"? :lol:

It's simply an LED with a 470R series resistor, connected across the battery! :razz:

Dell Winders
05-07-2013, 05:32 PM
The LED could easily work as described if you understand the physics in which LRL operates.

Qiaozhi, is a prime example of 'When Educated Idiots Speak" (WEIS) as authorities of something they know nothing about. Dell

detectoman
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM
uuuuuuhuuyy --

Qiaozhi
05-07-2013, 10:41 PM
The LED could easily work as described if you understand the physics in which LRL operates.

Qiaozhi, is a prime example of 'When Educated Idiots Speak" (WEIS) as authorities of something they know nothing about. Dell
That's so funny! :lol:

Please explain how an LED connected across a battery can be used for "extra long range gold detection"?
What physics process are the "educated idiots" not understanding here? :nerd:

WM6
05-07-2013, 10:57 PM

Dell Winders Physics:

How Dell present it:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7738/dellwinders.jpg

How it works and looks in reality

http://www.picgifs.com/job-graphics/job-graphics/pickpocket/zakkenroller6.gif

Qiaozhi
05-08-2013, 08:50 AM
http://www.picgifs.com/job-graphics/job-graphics/pickpocket/zakkenroller6.gif

A picture is worth a thousand words. :lol:
Nice one!

reza vir
05-08-2013, 11:49 AM
That's so funny! :lol:

Please explain how an LED connected across a battery can be used for "extra long range gold detection"?
What physics process are the "educated idiots" not understanding here? :nerd:

red led for power on
green led for detecting gold

Qiaozhi
05-08-2013, 12:52 PM
red led for power on
green led for detecting gold
That's not the answer!

It is obvious from the schematic that the RED and GREEN LED's cannot both be fully on at the same time (ignore the 3rd LED on the right for the moment). When T1 turns on (RED LED is on), and T2 is off (GREEN LED off), and vice versa. The 3rd (GREEN) LED is across the battery and will be illuminated as long as the device is switched on.

However, it states in the schematic that this 3rd LED is an "extra long range gold detection mod".
Explain that (if you can), without using DW's Hillbilly Science :lol:

mustefa ubram
05-08-2013, 07:59 PM
dera freind reza vir
These are all idle circuits. Do not spend your time in this circuit.If you have more information, you can easily build a metal detector
best wish

alafeef
05-08-2013, 08:42 PM
just continue your project ....

hope to reach what is in your mind .

detectoman
05-08-2013, 09:33 PM
major design your own lrl creations

vali
05-09-2013, 09:57 AM
hi

Go to this address reza

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17888&page=3

Mike(Mont)
05-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Pardon me but what makes this circuit a gold ions detector? I admit I am ignorant about electronics, but this looks like a simple pre-amp and amplifier like what is used for a VLF receiver. Is there something special about the antenna? Obviously there is something I don't understand. I am not trying to be contrary. I know ions travel through the air. I've seen devices that measure the polarity and voltage for negative or positive ions, but this does not look anything like that and I don't understand how this can tell the difference between gold ions and all others or any ions for that matter.

Mike(Mont)
05-10-2013, 11:19 AM
I know Dell Winders talks about using a crystal radio to hear static when near a gold deposit. I assume this device works something like that? Is the antenna some sort of ion chamber like Esteban posted? Must only select a narrow range for gold only? Dell says since the Mineoro can detect an MFD signal line it is not detecting ions at all. Maybe it is just the interference that ions create?

WM6
05-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Even if gold ions in air existed, you cannot differentiate between gold ions and other static ions in air, using this this simple device.

Mike(Mont)
05-10-2013, 12:58 PM
I assume that is your opinion. I don't know but I assume it is possible with the perfectly tuned antenna system--maybe. Again, probably not detecting the ions, just the interference caused by them like the crystal radio technique. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Mike(Mont)
05-10-2013, 05:31 PM
I never said the chip was bad, it's the hardware that is the weak link. I'm going to try to repair the one I have.

Qiaozhi
05-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Dell says since the Mineoro can detect an MFD signal line it is not detecting ions at all. Maybe it is just the interference that ions create?
Dell says a lot of things that are nonsense, and this is one of them.

The Mineoro is great at detecting garage door openers, but to detect the non-existent "signal line", from a so-called MFD, needs some wishful thinking, selective memory and a bit of self deception thrown in for good measure.

Mike(Mont)
05-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Dell is a lot smarter than you know. If you want to believe you are more knowledgeable about treasure hunting, you are suffering from self delusion.

pablo72
05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Dell says a lot of things that are nonsense, and this is one of them.

The Mineoro is great at detecting garage door openers, but to detect the non-existent "signal line", from a so-called MFD, needs some wishful thinking, selective memory and a bit of self deception thrown in for good measure.

I not think this is a garage door opener Mr. Qiaozhi.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452956614793264&set=a.216078811814380.55533.216042025151392&type=1&theater

Qiaozhi
05-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I not think this is a garage door opener Mr. Qiaozhi.
I agree that this is not a garage door opener. It appears to be a photo of someone (maybe yourself?) holding a gold necklace in one hand and a Mineoro device in the other.
The assumption (of course) being that the gold necklace was found using the Mineoro.

Which leads me to ask some questions:
1) How far away was the necklace detected?
2) Was the Mineoro used to do the pinpointing?
3) If not, then what conventional metal detector was used for the final recovery?

Dave J.
05-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Jorge, Pablo provided the link to the comments, I copy it here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452956614793264&set=a.216078811814380.55533.216042025151392&type=1&theater

The Facebook comments answer your questions in "the customary LRL fashion". They're in Portuguese, perhaps Pablo would be pleased to translate to English for the edification of the LRL forum.

Then again perhaps Pablo would much prefer NOT to do that!

--Dave J.

Qiaozhi
05-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Jorge, Pablo provided the link to the comments, I copy it here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452956614793264&set=a.216078811814380.55533.216042025151392&type=1&theater

The Facebook comments answer your questions in "the customary LRL fashion". They're in Portuguese, perhaps Pablo would be pleased to translate to English for the edification of the LRL forum.

Then again perhaps Pablo would much prefer NOT to do that!

--Dave J.
Thanks Dave. I saw the link, but (as you said) it's in Portuguese, and Pablo should be aware of the forum rules that all posts must be made in English, or at least an English translation should be provided.

I don't want to preempt the replies to my 3 questions, but I suspect I already know the answers. :rolleyes:

Dave J.
05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
They say "a picture is worth a thousand words". So what's it a picture of? Pablo, your turn, in a thousand words or less.

You posted the photo hoping to promote the product, so don't just stop with photo of "whatever", follow through and make the salespitch! We really enjoy that here.

We like it over on the Treasurenet LRL forum too, Hung can tell you all about it, check it out! The more exposure you give the Mineoro fraud, the better!

--Dave J.

Qiaozhi
05-11-2013, 01:57 PM
After looking more closely at the link provided, I now see in English that it is claimed to have been detected at 4m distance and 20cm depth.
Even though some of the posts have a translation link, these do not provide any further information. The person commenting is also casting doubt on the Mineoro ionic theory.

So, questions 2 and 3 still require an answer.

Hopefully both Dave's and my own questions will be answered quicker than the one we're still waiting for from Dell, which concerns explaining the physics involved in obtaining "extra long range gold detection" by simply connecting an LED across a battery. :D

goldfinder
05-11-2013, 08:48 PM
After looking more closely at the link provided, I now see in English that it is claimed to have been detected at 4m distance and 20cm depth.
Even though some of the posts have a translation link, these do not provide any further information. The person commenting is also casting doubt on the Mineoro ionic theory.

So, questions 2 and 3 still require an answer.

Hopefully both Dave's and my own questions will be answered quicker than the one we're still waiting for from Dell, which concerns explaining the physics involved in obtaining "extra long range gold detection" by simply connecting an LED across a battery. :D

Don't hold your breath!
Goldfnider

Dell Winders
05-11-2013, 10:34 PM
That's O.K. I haven't seen Qiaozhi, post where he has conducted a single field test to compare the distance with the LED and without the LED? He pretends he is an authority on the subject but appears to have no experience, or knowledge of the subjects or people he tries to degrade and make a farce of.

It is so simple, all any critic has to do is conduct a few field tests for himself, and he won't have to beg me for answers.

With members of Carl's, WEIS Cult, it's like they are farting against the wind. It keeps flying back and hitting them in the face, and they seem to enjoy the oder. Dell ;)

Carl-NC
05-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Apparently that Mineoro has an LED in it! Another effective way to enhance an LRL is to tape a calculator to it.

Somewhere I have a DVD with a video showing a Mineoro detecting a buried bracelet, including the digging and recovery. It's an impressive video, except to anyone who is familiar with sleight-of-hand methods. Or to anyone who actually owns a Mineoro.

Dell Winders
05-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Carl, with your being a Randi worshiper & Cronie, and praticioner of deception you would certainly know about Sleight of hand. Wow! You watched a video once and now you pretend to be experienced in searching for Treasure with a Mineoro? That's funny. Dell :lol:

Qiaozhi
05-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Wow! You watched a video once and now you pretend to be experienced in searching for Treasure with a Mineoro? That's funny. Dell :lol:
Dell - please tell us how an LED, a resistor and a battery can be used for "extra long range gold detection", and stop ducking and diving and avoiding answering a direct question.

Even a total ignoramus in electronics should be able to see that this is a joke circuit, and any "gold detection" is in the self-deceived mind of someone versed in DW's Hillbilly Science (DWHS). :lol:

What will a field test reveal? Only that an LED illuminates when you connect it to a battery, and extinguishes when you disconnect it. Oh yes ... and that the presence or absence of gold (either near or far away) will have no effect on the brightness of the LED. :razz:

So Dell - what part of physics are we not understanding? Please elucidate us! :nerd:

Carl-NC
05-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Carl, with your being a Randi worshiper & Cronie, and praticioner of deception you would certainly know about Sleight of hand. Wow! You watched a video once and now you pretend to be experienced in searching for Treasure with a Mineoro? That's funny. Dell :lol:

The term is "Randiism," not to be confused with "Randism," which is the worship of Ayn Rand.

reza vir
05-27-2013, 04:22 PM
The electrostatic device should I download it difficult to break, but after making the settings, I wanted to help.
Chirag is always bright red to Power
And green LED is lit when the sensing
But can be adjusted with a potentiometer

janise koestner
08-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Sorry, I'm just a idiot about physics. What is pic for? Is that the circuit of metal detector? Well, anyone got metal detector for sale??