PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Scop Quad new gold detector

reza vir
04-29-2013, 03:01 PM
Hello Friend
You see all these detectors
Change in the detector IC It works without problem, but temporarily
If the IC does not change, only instead of the output voltage when using a temporary answer, or is it?

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24622&d=1367234349

reza vir
04-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Hi guys
IC Which is better? xr2206 or 8038
The 8038 has more power, what do you think?

mustefa ubram
04-29-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi guys
IC Which is better? xr2206 or 8038
The 8038 has more power, what do you think?
power???:lol: Is it a booster?
this is a function generator ic.Both(icl8038 and xr2206)Nothing to do with the amplifier.Produce signals.

reza vir
04-30-2013, 04:24 AM
:frown: Does this circuit work? :|

Mike(Mont)
04-30-2013, 02:03 PM

Contrary to negative skeptic logic, if he put it on the market, it works. Like all MFD type equipment, you have to learn how to use it and some people are "all thumbs"--they are uncoordinated, they can't chew gum and walk at the same time. They are control freaks who try to control others but don't have control over their own mental powers. :lol:

The device is a frequency generator. You can buy a cheap frequency generator and put a handle on it. That's a lot less time and probably less money, too. I tried it and did not like it. Too clumsy and too much weight for my taste. I like a thin, lightweight rod. But what you can try is to hold it solid in your left hand and use an L-rod in your right hand. You keep the two rods parallel and when you are pointing at a target the right hand rod will pull away from parallel. Or just walk along and when you get 90 degrees from the target the right hand rod will swing to the closed position. So basically you are just using one L-rod and holding the MFD transmitter in your other hand.

reza vir
05-01-2013, 06:52 AM
very thank mike :)

Carl-NC
05-01-2013, 02:43 PM

There is a huge difference between "Does this circuit work?" and "Does this device work?" The circuit generates a waveform, so if all you want to do is generate a waveform, then the circuit works. And either chip will generate a waveform.

If you are hoping that the circuit will magically detect buried gold a km away and make you rich, then get ready for disappointment, because you're in for a whole lot of it.

Mike(Mont)
05-02-2013, 12:50 AM
r.v. you can orient the antennae however you like. Parallel with the L-rod, vertical, or perpendicular to the L-rod.

reza vir
05-19-2013, 06:28 AM
r.v. you can orient the antennae however you like. Parallel with the L-rod, vertical, or perpendicular to the L-rod.

Thank Mike
Empty bars will not work :frown:

WM6
05-20-2013, 01:41 PM

Agree, it works the same way even without those telescopic antennas.

reza vir
05-28-2013, 01:03 PM
I consider it a change resistor 200 and capacitor 10 circuit generator but with the changes to search??