PDA

View Full Version : LRL from Finland?

g-sani
03-02-2013, 08:41 PM
LRL from Finland? :oh:
This is a surprise!

Dave J.
03-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Even Finns can get hungry enough to forfeit their ethical principles. Fortunately it doesn't happen very often.

So, g-sani, did a Finn go the LRL merchandising route, or did you make this up?

--Dave J.

PS: I could say and ask the same things about Brazilians, but first I'd have to ask about a possible connection to Mineoro who poisoned the intellectual water there.

g-sani
03-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Sorry I forgot to put the link Dave J
Just check it out
http://radartemdetector.com/
g-sani

Qiaozhi
03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Sorry I forgot to put the link Dave J
Just check it out
http://radartemdetector.com/
g-sani
Wow!
"Only: 6,450 euros", as it says on the front page. :lol:

Anyway, apart from the fact that this is an obvious scam, try going to Google Maps and entering "Strömbergintie 1 PL, Helsinki, 2100380, Finland". Then place the little man on the map and, using the street view, go from one end of Strömbergintie to the other. I could find no trace of the building shown on their website. Looks like it's been Photo-Shopped.

WM6
03-04-2013, 05:10 PM
I got explanation, that there is no money back guarantee, if device is not working as claimed. So, it is clear, you will lost your hard earned money, if you buy this fraud.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2271/finlrl.jpg

g-sani
03-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Wow!
"Only: 6,450 euros", as it says on the front page. :lol:

Anyway, apart from the fact that this is an obvious scam, try going to Google Maps and entering "Strömbergintie 1 PL, Helsinki, 2100380, Finland". Then place the little man on the map and, using the street view, go from one end of Strömbergintie to the other. I could find no trace of the building shown on their website. Looks like it's been Photo-Shopped.

You went a step further Qiaozhi.
Myself I thought that it might be something tricky going on when I saw such a big building.I think they should have some other products in their page and not only this LRL because their photo gives you the idea that they are a big firm.
But then who knows, may be bussiness is really good or either they are into some other irrelevant products as well.
Somebody else might say that only their signs is big and nothing else.
Well it seems to me very stupid to photo-shop a picture like that believing that it is going to boost your sales. :D

Morgan
03-04-2013, 11:39 PM
I got explanation, that there is no money back guarantee, if device is not working as claimed. So, it is clear, you will lost your hard earned money, if you buy this fraud.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2271/finlrl.jpg

well,anyway there is allways some little amount of gold used in the electronic components inside this LRL... its not a total lost of hard earned money

WM6
03-05-2013, 02:04 PM
well,anyway there is allways some little amount of gold used in the electronic components inside this LRL... its not a total lost of hard earned money

Yes, Morgan, good reason to buy Finska-LRL, I am not considering gold inside.

Morgan
03-05-2013, 10:13 PM
You went a step further Qiaozhi.
Myself I thought that it might be something tricky going on when I saw such a big building.I think they should have some other products in their page and not only this LRL because their photo gives you the idea that they are a big firm.
But then who knows, may be bussiness is really good or either they are into some other irrelevant products as well.
Somebody else might say that only their signs is big and nothing else.
Well it seems to me very stupid to photo-shop a picture like that believing that it is going to boost your sales. :D

The system of this new LRL seems interesting,i will stay neutral about if is scam or not,until someone report field results here.

Morgan
03-05-2013, 10:16 PM
The system of this new LRL seems interesting,i will stay neutral about if is scam or not,until someone report field results here.

of course there is posibility of fake LRL in 99%

WM6
03-06-2013, 06:56 AM
of course there is posibility of fake LRL in 99%

In fact treasure hunting girl on picture has some real treasure digging potential, all other devices are Finnish way to fraud only. So we are talking of about 66% fake promo.

Morgan
03-06-2013, 04:35 PM
In fact treasure hunting girl on picture has some real treasure digging potential, all other devices are Finnish way to fraud only. So we are talking of about 66% fake promo.

well,but this girl more potential,she already found a big pirate treasure !!!
and i think,with less expensive LRL :D

WM6
03-06-2013, 07:53 PM
I suppose too much humidity for those LRL, Morgan. Will not work in pinpointing mode.

fahad99
05-06-2013, 01:35 AM
I cannt understand any thing but the girls very nice ;);)

Dedevil
05-06-2013, 07:50 AM
well,but this girl more potential,she already found a big pirate treasure !!!
and i think,with less expensive LRL :D

How much for the girl with jug of beer in her hand? Is she from Finland?

detectoman
05-06-2013, 03:27 PM
all those aparatus have major reception handed for girls whitout clothes :(

reza vir
07-24-2013, 11:51 AM
yes best gold detector . :lol: very nice

detectoman
07-25-2013, 08:34 PM
taiwan-chinese, inginered

goldfinder
07-25-2013, 08:56 PM
I like the poison sign on the crotch. Very appropriate!

As to Finland - Gotta keep warm on those cold nights in the frozen north.
Goldfinder