PDA

View Full Version : Gamma Ray Spectrometer Radiometer PRS-01

WM6
02-27-2013, 09:43 PM
If you wish to spend some money for something real (not virtual like "Bionic", "Positron" and other useless scam) then buy this portable device.

You can test gold spectrum shape by gold sample and then go to visual gold search visible in Gamma spectrum:

http://akp.com.ua/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131&Itemid=103

g-sani
03-02-2013, 08:54 PM
This is interesting.They say if for example there is gold inside a cave then and after a long time radioactive particles start formating inside but probably in a very small portion.
May be it will be a time for an old treasure to be detectable from a device like that.

humhum
03-02-2013, 09:18 PM
This is interesting.They say if for example there is gold inside a cave then and after a long time radioactive particles start formating inside but probably in a very small portion.
May be it will be a time for an old treasure to be detectable from a device like that.

Found of this Gold in Cave need few Digital Camera Photos with filter ... and Ok. :D;)

g-sani
03-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Found of this Gold in Cave need few Digital Camera Photos with filter ... and Ok. :D;)

There is a lot of talk lately about digital cameras and treasure auras.
I believe it can happen but only under special circumstances. But I also think that you are one of those saying that it can be done all the time if you have that special camera and the special filter.
Ok, tell us more then.

WM6
03-11-2013, 08:00 PM
I got this additional explanations from producer:

PRS – 01 - In Situ Hand Held Radiometric and Spectrometric Instrument
is now available in the following complete set:

Portable recorder spectra PRS-01
USB 2.0 cable with a ferrite bead
USB HUB with Power Adapter
Bag laying
Belt
Collimator
Tripod
Case Tripod
Battery 7.2 V 3000mAh
Charger L-1410
Headphones
Installation CD-ROM with application software
Measuring vessels "Marinelli" - 0.5 L (10 units)
Technical documentation

Total price: 13 876 US dollars, EXW, Kyiv

We accept payment only by signing the contract.

ionios
03-12-2013, 08:52 PM
What you think about fujfilm cameras
With some special staff.
:D:D:D

g-sani
03-12-2013, 10:42 PM
With some special staff.

I owe a Fujifilm IS PRO, is it suitable?

WM6
03-13-2013, 01:07 AM
With some special staff.

All the best, cause I have Fujifilm HS10.

ionios
03-13-2013, 07:50 PM
The fujifilm is pro it is the right
camera but with out the rest it is
just a camera,
You need few more thinks that
They are very important for this
Kind operation,
They are also very expensive,
But .............!!!!!!

WM6
03-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi ionios

what you intend to sense with such (adapted) camera? Gamma Rays?

g-sani
03-13-2013, 08:50 PM
The fujifilm is pro it is the right
camera but with out the rest it is
just a camera,
You need few more thinks that
They are very important for this
Kind operation,
They are also very expensive,
But .............!!!!!!

Yes there are many people now in Greece making money from this. I know it.
They sell for 7500$ a camera that costs only 2000$ and they say that they put some special programs in it and things like that to fool people.
Ok you need a special filter but this is it.
Is it?
I hope you are not promoting as well. :D

ionios
03-14-2013, 07:34 AM
No I am not selling cameras
My partner have one,
Have you ever see picture ?
Amazing .....!!
The camera is chip, the rest
cost about 4000-5000 euros.
I am sorry WM6
I can non sagest somethink about
This

WM6
03-14-2013, 09:14 AM
The camera is chip, the rest
cost about 4000-5000 euros.
I am sorry WM6
I can non sagest somethink about
This

Transfer camera to IR camera cost 5000 euro?

You probably face with huge fraud. Such transfer can cost as little as 0,5 euro. You only need IR pass filter (old "black" exposed part of negative film suit well), reparable old camera (even antique BW camera suit well) and a day of your work.

If you wish to go more professional on IR sensing, then buy on flea market some old so called "Night Shot" camera or camcorder as par example an old Sony "NightShot" camcorder and add to its lens 37mm low pass IPF/IR filter (which cost about 50euro). And you got so called "X-Ray" photography.

IR mean Infra Red, and not Gamma Ray which is discussed in this thread.

ionios
03-14-2013, 10:13 AM
I am sorry you are wrong,
it is More than that .

WM6
03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
I am sorry you are wrong,
it is More than that .

Ok, then, please, explain what is "More than that"? Otherwise it is "more" only in euros.

Do you mean, that you sense Gamma Rays instead of IR spectrum using those adapted camera?

ionios
03-14-2013, 11:55 AM
UV-IR- plus....plus.

WM6
03-14-2013, 12:25 PM
UV-IR- plus....plus.

IR plus plus 5000 euro.

Evidently you have no idea what you are talking about, you started here in Gamma Ray thread, then converted to UV-IR.

Which bandpass filter do you use to retain UV and IR spectrum at the same time?

ionios
03-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Ok my friend is don't have
Any idea you are right.
P. S I never say anything
About Gamma rays.

WM6
03-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Regarding Fujifilm IS Pro, it is dedicated camera with restricted distribution.

Its speciality is that there are not UV and IR blocking filters mounted in front of CCD sensor. In other means this camera is nothing so special (usually comming with Nikon lenses).

You can turn any of other Fujifilm cameras that include Fujifilm "Super CCD" sensor in IS Pro camera UV/IR capability, by open it and removing internal UV and IR blocking filters from sensor.

For so called "X-Ray" infrared photography is easy. You only need a cheap pass thru IR filter, that blocked other visible spectrum of light, including UV spectrum. And you have "X-Ray" infrared photography camera.

For UV spectrum photography (btw. this spectrum has not so called "X-Ray" capability as some of IR spectrum's has) adding UV pass thru filter is not enough. Namely standard photo lenses, made out of lead glass, filter out a good part of UV spectrum. So, apart from pass thru UV filter, we need special and not really cheap UV pass thru lenses (UV Quartz lenses - if even available for our camera) too. In most cases, if we are interesting in UV photography it is best to use cheap camera with plastic lenses which are not anti-UV coated.

In comparison to IR, UV spectrum has poor penetrating capability and is of low use in thru surface detecting. Additionally we face in UV light band with focusing problems and UV photos are more like antique sharp-less BW photography).

IR "X-Ray" photography is more interesting and easy to achieved. Its "X-Ray-ing" penetrating capability depend on IR spectrum we use (there is not only one IR spectrum).

Mentioned IS Pro camera is a little out of date and not best suited to IR photography regarding sensitivity. If sensor sensitivity is too low, we cannot detect its own IR radiating spectrum of objects (of course it depend of sensor spectrum too). IS Pro camera sensitivity is relatively poor (ISO to 3200) in comparison to some modern cameras like like Nikon D7000 or Canon EOS650D with ISO to 25600.

g-sani
03-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Regarding Fujifilm IS Pro, it is dedicated camera with restricted distribution.

Its speciality is that there are not UV and IR blocking filters mounted in front of CCD sensor. In other means this camera is nothing so special (usually comming with Nikon lenses).

You can turn any of other Fujifilm cameras that include Fujifilm "Super CCD" sensor in IS Pro camera UV/IR capability, by open it and removing internal UV and IR blocking filters from sensor.

For so called "X-Ray" infrared photography is easy. You only need a cheap pass thru IR filter, that blocked other visible spectrum of light, including UV spectrum. And you have "X-Ray" infrared photography camera.

For UV spectrum photography (btw. this spectrum has not so called "X-Ray" capability as some of IR spectrum's has) adding UV pass thru filter is not enough. Namely standard photo lenses, made out of lead glass, filter out a good part of UV spectrum. So, apart from pass thru UV filter, we need special and not really cheap UV pass thru lenses (UV Quartz lenses - if even available for our camera) too. In most cases, if we are interesting in UV photography it is best to use cheap camera with plastic lenses which are not anti-UV coated.

In comparison to IR, UV spectrum has poor penetrating capability and is of low use in thru surface detecting. Additionally we face in UV light band with focusing problems and UV photos are more like antique sharp-less BW photography).

IR "X-Ray" photography is more interesting and easy to achieved. Its "X-Ray-ing" penetrating capability depend on IR spectrum we use (there is not only one IR spectrum).

Mentioned IS Pro camera is a little out of date and not best suited to IR photography regarding sensitivity. If sensor sensitivity is too low, we cannot detect its own IR radiating spectrum of objects (of course it depend of sensor spectrum too). IS Pro camera sensitivity is relatively poor (ISO to 3200) in comparison to some modern cameras like like Nikon D7000 or Canon EOS650D with ISO to 25600.

I think you are right WM6
I also think that this kind of treasure detecting is possible but it is in its early stages.
I am nearly sure that there special occasions or conditions that you can have positive results.
But we still in a situation that these conditions are not defined yet.
Still looks interesting.
It is many people invested lots of money in this here in Greece.Sooner or later we will know if it holds some truth.

>>>>>Coming now back to the thread you started>>>>>>
Yes, you are right WM6 that this has nothing to do whith Gamma rays.
My opinion and what I know up to now is that gold if burried for a long time is producing radioactive isotopes or particles which they are probably attracted from the nearby environment being analogue to the quantity and time burried.
They say that Russians used Gamma ray equipment to detect caves in Afganistan.They could have a picture in a screen similar to an X ray photo in real time.
There are some people over your country they owe this Russian military equipment that work in this principle and they come over here in Greece for treasure hunting.Somebody told me that they were successfull once and this made them come back over and over again.
They say that you have to wear a special suit in order to operate it and this is because it is highly radioactive.You can adjust power according to the desireable distance you want to be checked and in proportion you can look through slopes in some depth like X ray operating systems.
I remember that Greek TV was taking about that just before Russians were to leave Afganistan.

Regards

g-sani