PDA

View Full Version : VECTOR TRACK SYSTEMS

ma330
12-10-2012, 09:23 PM
HI TO ALL
What is it based on VECTOR TRACK SYSTEMS?PDF1000
telescopic antenna IN PDF 1000 system does what?
Wire connected to the ground, what does it do?
What separates based on magnetic metals?

Sneshko
12-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Hi ma330!
System Vector Track PDF-1000 of Fitzgerald`s is VERY BIG fake at a cost of
$4,595.00.
It's just Dowsing Rod!!!
It's just a very expensive toy that does nothing useful if you want to use it for treasure hunting.
Regards!
Sneshko

ma330
12-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi ma330!
System Vector Track PDF-1000 of Fitzgerald`s is VERY BIG fake at a cost of
$4,595.00.
It's just Dowsing Rod!!!
It's just a very expensive toy that does nothing useful if you want to use it for treasure hunting.
Regards!
Sneshko
tank you dear sneshko
i know this system is toy
but i want What is it based on.(telescopic and probe)?????

Sneshko
12-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Yes! Тelescope antennas and probes are pieces of classical MFD (Molecular Frequenz Discriminator), through which the air (antenna) and earth (probe) transmitting selected frequenzes. With two L dowsing rods catches the signal rejected by the country's treasures.
But this theory is not scientifically accurate!
Regards!
Sneshko

ma330
12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Yes! Тelescope antennas and probes are pieces of classical MFD (Molecular Frequenz Discriminator), through which the air (antenna) and earth (probe) transmitting selected frequenzes. With two L dowsing rods catches the signal rejected by the country's treasures.
Regards!
Sneshko

tank you dear freind

ma330
12-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Regards!
Sneshko
sneshko Do you know what frequency pdf 1000?

Sneshko
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
ma330!
Unfortunately, no!
Regards!
Sneshko

ma330
12-21-2012, 06:46 AM
i know that vector track systems are toy
But I want to know how to do a separate operation?
What is the basis of separate operation?
what is TRN(target reflection nullifier)?
Can someone explain to me?

J_Player
12-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Can someone explain to me?The basis of separate operation is dowsing.
The TRN (target reflection nullifier) is a complicated word somebody invented to fool people who are naive.
The TRN ciruit at the bottom of the diagram does nothing.
The TRN circuit is not connected in a way that can do anything.
There is no signal passing through the two transistors for the TRN circuit.
There is only a switch which causes the LED to turn on bright or dim.

The circuit you posted above is a joke circuit. It cannot work,
Whoever made this circuit is incompetent.
Even a high school student can figure a better way to make a n 8038 IC work properly.
You can find the true purpose of this circuit below:

Best Wishes,
J_P

Dell Winders
12-21-2012, 07:27 PM
BEWARE the Vector Trek Systems. They are apparently the work of an Electronics Engineer. Dell

J_Player
12-22-2012, 08:03 PM
BEWARE the Vector Trek Systems. They are apparently the work of an Electronics Engineer. DellVector Trek Systems are apparently the work of an Electronics Engineer?
Where did you get that idea?
From Bob Fitzgerald?
The locators are built by some of the best engineers in the USA and are professional grade.

Guess what? Bob Fitzgerald lied!
No electronic engineer built the circuit you see above.
Why would an electronic engineer install a filter capacitor backwards and take a chance that it might explode?
Why would an electronic engineer short out a resistor instead of connect it to a switch?
Do you suppose the person who built this circuit might be be fired for imcompetence if he worked at a real electronic engineering company?

The only electronic engineering in this circuit is the part that they copied out of the 8038 data sheet and application notes. Everything they did to modify it was a mistake (or possibly a joke to fool naive people into thinking they added circuits that can find treasure).

Fitzgerald says the "Target Reflection Nullifier (TRN) feature shifts the signal line to the correct location and determines the size of the target".
This is a lie!
The TRN circuit they added does nothing except to lower the signal voltage 2/10 of a percent. When you switch it to turn on the LED, nothing changes... it still lowers the signal voltage 2/10 of a percent. The Med-Hi-Low switch does nothing unless you switch it to the low position. Then it causes the signal voltage to reduce by 3/10 of a percent instead of 2/10 of a percent. In other words, all of the resistors with switches they added to the application note circuit does nothing except to lower the signal voltage 2/10 or 3/10 of a percent lower than it would be if they didn't add the circuitry. This means the added circuits and switches reduce a 5 volt signal to 4.985 volts, -- an insignificant amount.
Then we have a set of 5 coils which are wired so no current can flow through them.
No electronic engineer would be caught wiring coils to a signal generator in that way.
This raises the question: Why are they there? To fool people so they will think this LRL is high tech?
Whoever built this is probably laughing at people who pay $1895 to buy it. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/roll.gif

Let's review: You can buy the same 8038 function generator fully assembled and working for less than $50, then hook it up to your dowsing rods and antenna here: http://www.amazon.com/Elenco-FG500-100kHz-Function-Generator/dp/B0002HRFTK/ref=pd_sbs_indust_1
So why would anyone buy this Vector Trex version with stupid circuits added that could explode for $1895?
Because they are stupid?

It appears no electronic engineer builds Vector Trek products. Incompetent people built this circuit.
They have stupid things added to a signal generator circuit, the same as products sold by other LRL salesmen.
This, for example:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2791&d=1188034772
Best Wishes, http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17211&stc=1&d=1319565439
J_P

Dell Winders
12-23-2012, 04:36 AM
Guess what? Bob Fitzgerald lied!

Guess What? There are EE's and liars on both sides of the LRL fence. Dell

J_Player
12-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Guess What? There are EE's and liars on both sides of the LRL fence. DellWow.... Really?
You mean Vernon Rose? Is this your idea of an electronic engineer?
I thought he was a TV repairman who began building and selling LRLs because he wanted to get rich.
Didn't he build some crappy non-working MFD locators that you sold for years?
Didn't you sell the Vernon Rose MFD locator called "Dell-systems VR-800" for even more money than the Vector Trek product above?

Vernon Rose's company still sells that same non-working crap, but he invented different words than the Vector Trek company to fool naive people...
Vernon Rose words are: "forward gauss", and "anomaly qualifier circuit".
It's the same kind of stupid lies that Bob Fitzgerald uses to try to fool us into thinking "target reflection nullifier" is anything different than resistors which reduce the signal generator voltage by a few millivolts.
If Vernon Rose is your idea of an electronic engineer, then I would agree that there are many "electronic engineers" who are liars building LRLs, according to Dell's hillbilly definition of an electronic engineer.

I read where ma330 built a MFD locator that sends a variable square wave frequency like the Dell VR-800 and the Vector Trex mini, and he discovered it does not locate treasure - see here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142454&postcount=92
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142471&postcount=93

If you know a practical way to make any of these locators to work, then why not make a post to tell ma330 some simple instructions so he can turn it on, then find treasure that someone hides for him to find.
Maybe you can tell him how to locate coins that he hides in the sand at the beach.
I can do this with my metal detector.

Is there any MFD in the world which ma330 can use to find buried coins?
Or is it just a bunch of lies that LRL salesmen made to fool people so they would spend money for non-working crap electronics?

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17850&stc=1&d=1327337460

Best Wishes,
J_P

mustefa ubram
12-23-2012, 09:39 AM
dear dell and ma330
i am agree with j-p Comments.
I saw a big flaw in the circuit Fitzgerald.8038 is a signal generator from 0 to 300 kHz.ok?
Fitzgerald then strengthen it by telescopic antenna plays.Normally 5 kHz frequency antenna for 3750 meters is required:lol:no 50cm.This circuit does not play virtually no power and no signal from the telescopic antenna.
Telescopic antenna is a good way to close a Flag:lol::lol:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yt3LnlSo5FA/TtO891T9KdI/AAAAAAAAAxk/68zplQ1CuWY/s1600/AE+11+28+11+USA-flag.gif

dear j-p A Question:
How does Fitzgerald by a probe signal transmitted to Earth?
This method can show the schematic?

J_Player
12-23-2012, 11:46 AM
dear dell and ma330
i am agree with j-p Comments.
I saw a big flaw in the circuit Fitzgerald.8038 is a signal generator from 0 to 300 kHz.ok?
Fitzgerald then strengthen it by telescopic antenna plays.Normally 5 kHz frequency antenna for 3750 meters is required:lol:no 50cm.This circuit does not play virtually no power and no signal from the telescopic antenna.
Telescopic antenna is a good way to close a Flag:lol::lol:

dear j-p A Question:
How does Fitzgerald by a probe signal transmitted to Earth?
This method can show the schematic?According to the advertisement which Bob Fitzgerald puts on his web page: "Locator can be placed in ground via probe or just placed in your pocket"
If you want to connect to the ground, then you can connect a wire from the + signal to the ground.
See below:

Best Wishes,
J_P

mustefa ubram
07-15-2013, 11:56 AM
hi to all
vector track systems ?example pd-1000 Work at what frequency?
If the frequency is low How to use the telescopic antenna??Telescopic antenna is much too short to vlf frq.Your comment has a telescoping antenna for a lie?The size of the antenna is suitable for frequencies from 100 to 500 MHz.These waves do not penetrate the ground and are reflected by any means.?
The second question is this:
How to use a MOSFET in the frequency domain, these systems raise?
tank you
wait for you
best wish

kaligula
08-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Have anyone apart pdf-1000, and what is inside?

kaligula
08-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Why there is too little data on yutube and other sites about Vector trek?????

janise koestner
08-14-2013, 04:08 AM
Can someone explain to me?

DO you got the circuit diagram of metal detector? I am really curious about it. I want such kind of metal detector.
http://www.detectorall.com/product_images/k/831/DT136818-1__13504__23245__38384_zoom.jpg
http://www.detectorall.com/products/Underground-Gold-Treasure-Metal-Detector-with-3.5-Meters-Depth.html

Geo
08-14-2013, 04:37 AM
DO you got the circuit diagram of metal detector? I am really curious about it. I want such kind of metal detector.
http://www.detectorall.com/product_images/k/831/DT136818-1__13504__23245__38384_zoom.jpg
http://www.detectorall.com/products/Underground-Gold-Treasure-Metal-Detector-with-3.5-Meters-Depth.html

This is the MD5008 model. It is a clone (a little modificated) of a whites old model.
Previous model (MD5002) is a clone of whites 5000.

kaligula
08-14-2013, 10:48 AM
This detector is toy too. If you are really ready to make goodone than make tgsl. Or make some pi Detektor like barracuda or surf pi

nelson
08-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi Geo

About this detector (MD5002), you said is a clone of Whites 5000, so my question us if you have any feedback about performance, cause old Whites 5000, works very good if you know how to operate it. Indeed i have old whites 4600 and works excellent.

Regards
Nelson

This is the MD5008 model. It is a clone (a little modificated) of a whites old model.
Previous model (MD5002) is a clone of whites 5000.

Geo
08-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi Geo

About this detector (MD5002), you said is a clone of Whites 5000, so my question us if you have any feedback about performance, cause old Whites 5000, works very good if you know how to operate it. Indeed i have old whites 4600 and works excellent.

Regards
Nelson

Hi.
MD5002 is a very sensitive detector, more sensitive than Whites 5000.
The basic problem (i think for both detectors) is that when you select the discrimination mode you have not GB.

detectoman
08-14-2013, 06:25 PM
may be if you change all internal components by others originals japan or usa, this md should put right operation, due chinesse transsistors cap resistances and plastic be very low quality jajaaj, these semms how the white,s original, shadow :)

mustefa ubram
08-14-2013, 09:39 PM
hi to all
vector track systems ?example pd-1000 Work at what frequency?
If the frequency is low How to use the telescopic antenna??Telescopic antenna is much too short to vlf frq.Your comment has a telescoping antenna for a lie?The size of the antenna is suitable for frequencies from 100 to 500 MHz.These waves do not penetrate the ground and are reflected by any means.?
The second question is this:
How to use a MOSFET in the frequency domain, these systems raise?
tank you
wait for you
best wish
Please give the answer

nelson
08-16-2013, 06:50 PM
THanks a lot Geo and i did not know that this whites model are similar to MD5002.
About discrimination, sometimes you dont need it , unless you are searching on a trashy field

Regards

Nelson

Hi.
MD5002 is a very sensitive detector, more sensitive than Whites 5000.
The basic problem (i think for both detectors) is that when you select the discrimination mode you have not GB.