PDA

View Full Version : 20% for giving me help.

the lord of the gold
11-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Dear
As you know the Ottoman Empire (Turks) who ruled the Middle East and the Arabian Peninsula, so there are a lot of gold funds, which were buried when they came out after the wars led by Lawrence British intelligence agent. Note that these funds are made with wood.
I can identify targets accurately through the signals, but I am not sure that the target is an underground depth of 2 - 3 meters, so advise me which device effectively can give me signals that the target exists, promising 20% ​​of the target value.
Regards

WM6
11-05-2012, 05:57 PM
so advise me which device effectively can give me signals that the target exists, promising 20% ​​of the target value.

Regards

20%? dot be funny, 80% or nothing

J_Player
11-05-2012, 11:12 PM
20%? dot be funny, 80% or nothingHi WM6,
What deal is this?
Will you post schematic for Dr. Best Ultimate Single Chip Two Antennas LRL with pyramidal logarithmic quadro spiral antenna for the lord of the gold to build...
Then he send you 80% of treasure?

I have a better Idea.
I can send working model of Mr. Stick LRL and send me only 75% of treasure.! :D

Best wishes, :)
J_P

WM6
11-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Then he send you 80% of treasure?

I can send working model of Mr. Stick LRL and send me only 75% of treasure.! :D

Not mentioned, I am asking those 80% in advance.

But I admit J_P, your offer is superior.

the lord of the gold
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
WM6 and J_player

Please do not joke, I am talking serious, I need only just recommendation as per your experience which device that can help me to find out the buried target and exist.
regards

WM6
11-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Please do not joke, I am talking serious,

Me too. As you play game in anonymity, I can only ask 80% in advance. After you introduce yourself we can seriously discuss your 20% of target value offer.

Otherwise, all our discussion here are for free.

the lord of the gold
11-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi
I live in Middle East, Saudi Arabia. I am seeking for buried gold for 5 years only, All my attempts to research and exploration failed, and all those attempts using, hand copper rods, EXP 4500, and Garrett 2500 GTI with Eagle Eye.
We have here a lot of boxes buried at a depth of 2.5 to 3 meters and we have evidence and references to its existences, but don not in our favor luck so far. Please help and promising 20% of the value of the target.

regards

WM6
11-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi
I live in Middle East, Saudi Arabia. I am seeking for buried gold for 5 years only, All my attempts to research and exploration failed, and all those attempts using, hand copper rods, EXP 4500, and Garrett 2500 GTI with Eagle Eye.
We have here a lot of boxes buried at a depth of 2.5 to 3 meters and we have evidence and references to its existences, but don not in our favor luck so far. Please help and promising 20% of the value of the target.

regards

I give you back my 20% of your target value to stop this nonsense offer.

You mentioned boxes. What sort of boxes (metallic, wooden, ceramic..) in which dimension?
What you expect in those boxes? Coins, statues, jewellery...?
Out of which metal do you expect things in those boxes (gold, silver, bronze...)?

No one detector of this world is capable to transform people wishes and dreams to reality - mean, if there is nothing to find, you will find exactly that.

Qiaozhi
11-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi

regards
Try one of these ->
http://www.nexusdetectors.com/ultima5f.html
If you cannot find it with this detector, then you should search in a different place.

the lord of the gold
11-07-2012, 10:34 PM
dear Qiaozhi
thank very much for your feed back, i think this device is almost like Garrett eagle eye which i have already used it but it is not able to discriminate the targets. The problem is that these devices are grounding affected and given fake signals and because the ground here and basaltic volcanic, what is the solution?
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett/garrett-gti2500pro_th.htm

the buried boxes made of wood and full of gold coins in deep of 2 to 3 meter deep.the box is around 60cm*25cm*20cm.
regards

J_Player
11-07-2012, 10:53 PM
dear Qiaozhi
thank very much for your feed back, i think this device is almost like Garrett eagle eye which i have already used it but it is not able to discriminate the targets. The problem is that these devices are grounding affected and given fake signals and because the ground here and basaltic volcanic, what is the solution?
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/garrett/garrett-gti2500pro_th.htm

the buried boxes made of wood and full of gold coins in deep of 2 to 3 meter deep.the box is around 60cm*25cm*20cm.
regardsHi the lord of the gold,
We know only a small amount of information about this buried treasure.
We know there are gold coins buried inside wooden boxes 2 to 3 meters deep, and the soil is basaltic.

Some important questions to answer:
1. How much weight of gold coins are buried in the boxes?
Is this a single box 60cm*25cm*20cm which is full to the top of the box with gold coins?

2. How many boxes are buried? -- how much weight of gold coins is in each box?
It is not clear if there is one box or several boxes from your post.

3. What kind of ground are they buried? Besides basaltic, more detail about the ground:
Sand?
Hard soil?
Wet or dry?
Is there a large amount of mineralization in the basalt soil?
Do you find a lot of false readings where there is no metal, -- false signals from hot rocks and sands?
Do you find a lot of other metals buried in this area?

4. How close have you identified the location of the treasure?
Tell what diameter circle you can make to say the treasure is certainly located inside the circle you draw on the ground.
This circle is the search area which we will be focused in.

When we have the answers to these questions, then we can give some helpful answers.

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
11-07-2012, 11:05 PM
regards

Garrett Eagle Eye is best available two box detector today. But it is still VLF and suffer from VLF flaws. Mean you will face with problems on high mineralised ground. You can try PI detector with bigger coil. But no one PI can discriminate well using bigger coil, if at all. So you need to dig holes and holes meters deep. Good for your muscles.

In case of Ferro boxes, magnetometer can help, but your boxes are made of wood.

the lord of the gold
11-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi the lord of the gold,
We know there are gold coins buried inside wooden boxes 2 to 3 meters deep, and the soil is basaltic.

1. How much weight of gold coins are buried in the boxes?
Is this a single box 60cm*25cm*20cm which is full to the top of the box with gold coins?

2. How many boxes are buried? -- how much weight of gold coins is in each box?

3. What kind of ground are they buried? Besides basaltic, more detail about the ground:
Sand?
Hard soil?
Wet or dry?
Is there a large amount of mineralization in the basalt soil?
Do you find a lot of false readings where there is no metal, -- false signals from hot rocks and sands?
Do you find a lot of other metals buried in this area?

4. How close have you identified the location of the treasure?
Tell what diameter circle you can make to say the treasure is certainly located inside the circle you draw on the ground.

When we have the answers to these questions, then we can give some helpful answers.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi JP
the box is this in the attachment. for the questions I will reply to you.
regards

the lord of the gold
11-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi the lord of the gold,

1. How much weight of gold coins are buried in the boxes? refer to the attached.

2. How many boxes are buried? -- how much weight of gold coins is in each box? it depends from one to 40 boxes.

Sand? all
Hard soil? yes
Wet or dry? dry
Is there a large amount of mineralization in the basalt soil? yes there is
Do you find a lot of false readings where there is no metal, -- false signals from hot rocks and sands? I do't know
Do you find a lot of other metals buried in this area? no

4. How close have you identified the location of the treasure? 80 to 90 %
Tell what diameter circle you can make to say the treasure is certainly located inside the circle you draw on the ground. 3 meter

Best wishes,
J_P

1. How much weight of gold coins are buried in the boxes? refer to the attached.

2. How many boxes are buried? -- how much weight of gold coins is in each box? it depends from one to 40 boxes.

Sand? all
Hard soil? yes
Wet or dry? dry
Is there a large amount of mineralization in the basalt soil? yes there is
Do you find a lot of false readings where there is no metal, -- false signals from hot rocks and sands? I do't know
Do you find a lot of other metals buried in this area? no

4. How close have you identified the location of the treasure? 80 to 90 %
Tell what diameter circle you can make to say the treasure is certainly located inside the circle you draw on the ground. 3 meter

Best wishes,
J_P[/QUOTE]

the lord of the gold
11-07-2012, 11:45 PM
one more thing , the boxes are covered by some just like cement,above that carbon sands and above that some some rocks and all buried by dry soil.

regards

J_Player
11-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi JP
This is the best treasure photo I have ever seen in the longrangelocators forum. http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17736&stc=1&d=1325442464

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18157&stc=1&d=1352334920

From what you say there are between 1 and 40 boxes of gold coins buried 2-3 meters deep, and you have pinpointed them within a 3 meter diameter.
I am sure you will receive many PMs from treasure hunters to help you.

If you know the exact location within 3 meters, then you are ready to start digging.
Begin by marking an X on the ground at the location where you think the boxes are buried.
Then dig down 3 meters to see if you find it.
If you don't find it, then begin digging at the sides of your hole.
Continue digging all sides of the hole until you have a hole of 3 meters diameter, and 3 meters deep.
When you are done digging, then you will have all of the boxes full of gold coins to take home. :cheers:

J_P

WM6
11-07-2012, 11:55 PM
you will have all of the boxes full of gold coins. :cheers:

.. or full of false "gold plated" buttons as on his photo.

the lord of the gold
11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
I've done this repeatedly, but not succeeded, bearing in mind that these burials old more than 80 years, maybe ten years later has been extracted.So I want to make sure of burials still exists.
I need help which device that can help me.
regards

J_Player
11-08-2012, 12:28 AM
I've done this repeatedly, but not succeeded, bearing in mind that these burials old more than 80 years, maybe ten years later has been extracted.So I want to make sure of burials still exists.
From what you say, you do not know the location of the treasure within a 3 meter diameter.
If this is the case, then maybe you can tell us what is the limit of the search area?

Is it 30 meters
Or is it 300 meters?
Or it 3 km?
Or is it 30 km?

One thing I see on your photo is there are some steel bands nailed to the wood box.
These bands take the shape of a conductive ring.
If you take a 2-box locator to search, then you should stop every time you find some detection.
Take the 2-box to search from all different directions over the target.
If you find a box like in your photo, then you will see strong ferrous detection in only one direction, and weak in the direction turned 90 degrees.
You must walk in a straight line over the target to walk past where the target is to find the direction of strong ferrous detection. The strong detection will come when you are walking the direction along the long length of the buried box. The steel loops are expected to make a stronger ferrous signal when you walk in this direction with a 2-box.

I do not expect you will find this same phenomenon when you use a flat-coil metal detector.

When you find one of these boxes, you can expect to find a mixed signal with ferrous and non-ferrous together.

J_P

Qiaozhi
11-08-2012, 09:44 AM
regards
How can you be certain that the gold is located with a 3m circle? Hopefully you didn't rely on a set of dowsing rods to find the location. :frown:

the lord of the gold
11-08-2012, 12:42 PM
hi guys
For my knowledge of where the targets exactly within the diameter of 3 m to 5 m through signals carved on stones, each sign has a meaning, for example, the Roman signals, Ottoman and Jewish, practice example, if you find a picture of monkey on a rock, it means that around the place there is a cave in terms of where the monkey looking,also snake, Scorpion, and so on.

Important information:
There are above the target of three layers: (up to top)
1 - the first layer on the target is a layer called concrete-like mud wisdom thickness of 15 cm to 20 cm.
2 - layer of carbon or carbon sand or coal thickness of 10 cm to 15 cm.
3 - layer of stones stacked on a regular basis over the target.
Then bridge the goal with those extracted soil from the place of the pit.

One more thing:

There are some line locator which use inductive method seeking 3khz for unenergized targets, like cables(which made of copper), would this be able to help?
http://www.fisherlab.com/industrial/detectors-digital-line-tracer.htm

Please need you experience to help.

regards

J_Player
11-15-2012, 01:50 AM
Dear
As you know the Ottoman Empire (Turks) who ruled the Middle East and the Arabian Peninsula, so there are a lot of gold funds, which were buried when they came out after the wars led by Lawrence British intelligence agent. Note that these funds are made with wood.
I can identify targets accurately through the signals, but I am not sure that the target is an underground depth of 2 - 3 meters, so advise me which device effectively can give me signals that the target exists, promising 20% ​​of the target value.
RegardsHi the lord of the gold,
You have received help and tips from WM6, Qiaozhi, and J_Player.
Please send 20% after you recover the treasure.
Divide the 20% into three equal shares of 6.66%, then ship these shares of the treasure to the UK, Croatia, and the USA.
We will be waiting, and after we receive our 20% we can post photos of treasure to prove we received our shares.
Thank you so much in advance. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/good.gif

Best Wishes, :)
J_P

Dave J.
11-15-2012, 02:59 AM
One more thing:

There are some line locator which use inductive method seeking 3khz for unenergized targets, like cables(which made of copper), would this be able to help?
http://www.fisherlab.com/industrial/detectors-digital-line-tracer.htm

Please need you experience to help.

regards

Line tracers are used to trace the route of conductive utilities such as cables and pipes. They cannot be used to locate a cache.

For locating a cache electronically you need an on-handle 2-box unit, metal detector with a large searchcoil, magnetometer, underground radar, and/or the kind of geophysical apparatus generally referred to as "VLF apparatus".

Of course these have nothing to do with LRL's.

--Dave J.

J_Player
11-15-2012, 03:09 AM
Line tracers are used to trace the route of conductive utilities such as cables and pipes. They cannot be used to locate a cache.

For locating a cache electronically you need an on-handle 2-box unit, metal detector with a large searchcoil, magnetometer, underground radar, and/or the kind of geophysical apparatus generally referred to as "VLF apparatus".

Of course these have nothing to do with LRL's.

--Dave J.We are not greedy.
Please divide the 20% to four shares....
5% each for Dave J, WM6, Qiaozhi, and J_Player.
Thank you so much in advance. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/good.gif

J_P

WM6
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Please divide the 20% to four shares....
5% each for Dave J, WM6, Qiaozhi, and J_Player.

From 80 to 5%? Mean doomed to poverty forever.

J_Player
11-15-2012, 02:42 PM
From 80 to 5%? Mean doomed to poverty forever.No...
From the photo I see, 5% of the treasure will provide you with enough gold-plated buttons for all the coats you will ever own.
This is definitely better than plain buttons with no gold colored plating.

J_P

Dedevil
11-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi JP
regards

Ha :lol::lol::lol:

I had to laugh at the photo. Setup as if gold was expanding from the box.

If when the box was opened and gold came pouring out onto the floor, then unfortunatley it is once again FOOLS GOLD!

rgds