PDA

View Full Version : to wm6 and j-p

ma330
10-19-2012, 09:37 PM
hi to wm6 and j-p and other freinds
I need a vlf transmitter with telescopic antenna.That broadcast frequencies to within 200 meters.I have them in a loop antenna vlf transmitter.but I need a telescopic antenna vlf transmitter.:frown:
Please help me

WM6
10-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Again? You got answer months ago.
Short telescopic antenna and VLF transmitter do not suit well together.
Example: for VLF TX of 7,5kHz you need 1/4 wave telescopic antenna of about 10 kilometres of length.
Of course such 10km 1/4 wave antenna can be inductively shorted to even 1m, but this change all, polarisation, transmitting power etc.

ma330
10-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Again? You got answer months ago.
Short telescopic antenna and VLF transmitter do not suit well together.
Example: for VLF TX of 7,5kHz you need 1/4 wave telescopic antenna of about 10 kilometres of length.
Of course such 10km 1/4 wave antenna can be inductively shorted to even 1m, but this change all, polarisation, transmitting power etc.
ok i know but :
What is the basis of this circuit?
The circuit generates a frequency vlf.And is produced by victor track.trn
The system makes use of a telescoping antenna vlf waves.If you can explain about this circuit
tanks

J_Player
10-19-2012, 11:37 PM
ok i know but :
The system makes use of a telescoping antenna vlf waves.If you can explain about this circuit
tanksI have a question.
How much treasure have you found with this circuit?

Best wishes,
J_P

Krakosakos
10-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Hallo from Greece
Do you have any idea about an old detector from Japan
I think that the model was mitshubishi fd410g
Regards

Geo
10-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Forget it.
You are in wrong place!!!!!

Geo
10-20-2012, 05:07 AM
ok i know but :
tanks

I have the same opinion with WM6. I don't think that this antenna help.

ma330
10-20-2012, 06:33 AM
I have a question.
How much treasure have you found with this circuit?

Best wishes,
J_P

hi j-p
I want to send vlf waves to a radius 100 meters or 200 meters with telescopic antenna.
Please give me a guide or schematic

J_Player
10-20-2012, 09:51 AM
hi j-p
I want to send vlf waves to a radius 100 meters or 200 meters with telescopic antenna.
Please give me a guide or schematicHi ma330,
This circuit cannot make a A vlf broadcast to 100 or 200 meters from using a telescopic antenna.
But you can test with a telescopic antenna to see for yourself that it does not send a vlf signal to 100 or 200 meters.

A coil antenna can send VLF more than 100 meters from this transmitter.
For 100 meter radius, you need a long length of wire, 640 meters length.
Then make a mark on the ground of 100 meter radius where you want to broadcast.
Then you must put the 640 meters of wire on the ground -- put this wire in a single loop on the ground to follow on the 100 meter radius you marked on the ground.
After the 100 meter radius wire is put on the ground, then connect one end of the wire to the antenna connection of your circuit board, and connect the other end of the wire to the ground connection.
This is exactly how a geologist connects to broadcast vlf to a 100 or 200 meter radius, or even more radius.
After the transmitter is connected, and it is broadcasting vlf in 100 meter radius, the geologist will take his small vlf loop receiver in his hand to search for buried things inside the 100 meter radius.
He can mark different rocks, water, and even metals he finds from using his vlf loop receiver.
Then the geologist can make a map to show things he finds buried under the ground.
If the geologist was not a geologist, but was a treasure hunter instead, then he would call this map a treasure map.

If you want to use a straight antenna, there is one way a straight antenna can be used to broadcast vlf to a large radius.
But maybe the straight antenna is bigger than a telescopic antenna, and maybe you need more than one straight antenna connected together.
See alternate method for straight vlf antennas here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLF_Transmitter_Cutler

You will find diagrams and photos on the right side of the page to show how these straight aerial antennas are used.

Best wishes,
J_P

ma330
10-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi ma330,
This circuit cannot make a A vlf broadcast to 100 or 200 meters from using a telescopic antenna.
But you can test with a telescopic antenna to see for yourself that it does not send a vlf signal to 100 or 200 meters.

A coil antenna can send VLF more than 100 meters from this transmitter.
For 100 meter radius, you need a long length of wire, 640 meters length.
Then make a mark on the ground of 100 meter radius where you want to broadcast.
Then you must put the 640 meters of wire on the ground -- put this wire in a single loop on the ground to follow on the 100 meter radius you marked on the ground.
After the 100 meter radius wire is put on the ground, then connect one end of the wire to the antenna connection of your circuit board, and connect the other end of the wire to the ground connection.
This is exactly how a geologist connects to broadcast vlf to a 100 or 200 meter radius, or even more radius.
After the transmitter is connected, and it is broadcasting vlf in 100 meter radius, the geologist will take his small vlf loop receiver in his hand to search for buried things inside the 100 meter radius.
He can mark different rocks, water, and even metals he finds from using his vlf loop receiver.
Then the geologist can make a map to show things he finds buried under the ground.
If the geologist was not a geologist, but was a treasure hunter instead, then he would call this map a treasure map.

If you want to use a straight antenna, there is one way a straight antenna can be used to broadcast vlf to a large radius.
But maybe the straight antenna is bigger than a telescopic antenna, and maybe you need more than one straight antenna connected together.
See alternate method for straight vlf antennas here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLF_Transmitter_Cutler

You will find diagrams and photos on the right side of the page to show how these straight aerial antennas are used.

Best wishes,
J_P
tank you dear j-p
Can you give me a vlf transmitter coil antenna is designed with a 8038?
To be able to send signals to within 200 meters?
i need to schematic
tank you j-p

J_Player
10-20-2012, 11:25 AM
tank you dear j-p
Can you give me a vlf transmitter coil antenna is designed with a 8038?
To be able to send signals to within 200 meters?
i need to schematic
tank you j-pHi ma330,
There are many easy vlf transmitters posted in this forum including a transmitter with 8038.
If you want to use this circuit that you posted above to transmit in a 200 meter radius, then
you can use the circuit below.
I did not test it, but it should work.
You can test to see if you are getting VLF in the 200 m radius by using a small VLF loop receiver tuned to the frequency you are transmitting.
Hold the receiver loop horizontal, then walk around inside the 200 meter radius to see how strong the transmitter signal is at different locations.

Best wishes,
J_P

ma330
10-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi ma330,
There are many easy vlf transmitters posted in this forum including a transmitter with 8038.
If you want to use this circuit that you posted above to transmit in a 200 meter radius, then
you can use the circuit below.
I did not test it, but it should work.
You can test to see if you are getting VLF in the 200 m radius by using a small VLF loop receiver tuned to the frequency you are transmitting.
Hold the receiver loop horizontal, then walk around inside the 200 meter radius to see how strong the transmitter signal is at different locations.

Best wishes,
J_P

tank you very much j-p
no.I'm not interested To use this circuit.The circuit was a argument with wm6.
I need the schematic from the 8038 and vlf.Please give me another vlf transmitter with 8038 with Loop antenna with enough power to send a signal to a radius 200 m
How is the signal propagation in the loop antenna?
Please show me paintings
tank you

J_Player
10-20-2012, 01:03 PM
tank you very much j-p
no.I'm not interested To use this circuit.The circuit was a argument with wm6.
I need the schematic from the 8038 and vlf.Please give me another vlf transmitter with 8038 with Loop antenna with enough power to send a signal to a radius 200 m
How is the signal propagation in the loop antenna?
Please show me paintings
tank youHi ma330,
WM6 is correct.
A telescopic antenna is not good for sending VLF waves.
Another circuit which is more simple for 8038 transmitter is this:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17842&stc=1&d=1327239545

Connect the 200 meter wire loop to the (+) and (-) on the right side of the diagram.
This is a low-power circuit.

You can send more power if you add an amplifier before connecting the wire for 200 meter radius.
You can try this circuit:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17906&stc=1&d=1328867910

Do not use the ground probes at the right side of this circuit.
Connect the 200 meter radius wire to the two connectors for ground probes.

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
10-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi ma330,
I believe that a coil antenna is best to receive VLF waves and to transmit VLF waves from a portable transmitter or receiver.
But it is possible to use a telescoping antenna for a VLF receiver.

I found a project online to build a small VLF receiver that can tune VLF signals, based on the TDA4100 IC.
This IC has a mixer, VFO, IF amplifier and demodulator unit in one integrated circuit, so there are not too many other parts to add.
This circuit uses all inexpensive parts. And the article tells some substitute parts you can use if the parts are not available.

I do not recommend to use this method for treasure hunting because I do not think you will find any treasure with it.
This project also requires a knowledge of electronics and receivers because there are many options shown in the project.
I cannot give you advice for the best way to build this circuit, but you can look at the article for tips from the person who designed it.
If you want to receive VLF with a telescopic antenna, then this method is working.

See the full article here: http://www.vlf.it/fritz/pocketrx.html

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
10-22-2012, 04:49 PM
What J_P posted here are excellent examples for anyone serious trying to build a working VLF transmitter.

By rotating coil antennas and controlling transmitter power, you can reach desired wave propagation (as polarisation) with same end-effect as we can sense at real (eg. military) VLF signal transmitter.

Thank you J_P for your constant effort to turn mostly futile LRL train in proper direction.

ma330
10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Hi ma330,
I believe that a coil antenna is best to receive VLF waves and to transmit VLF waves from a portable transmitter or receiver.
But it is possible to use a telescoping antenna for a VLF receiver.

I found a project online to build a small VLF receiver that can tune VLF signals, based on the TDA4100 IC.
This IC has a mixer, VFO, IF amplifier and demodulator unit in one integrated circuit, so there are not too many other parts to add.
This circuit uses all inexpensive parts. And the article tells some substitute parts you can use if the parts are not available.

I do not recommend to use this method for treasure hunting because I do not think you will find any treasure with it.
This project also requires a knowledge of electronics and receivers because there are many options shown in the project.
I cannot give you advice for the best way to build this circuit, but you can look at the article for tips from the person who designed it.
If you want to receive VLF with a telescopic antenna, then this method is working.

See the full article here: http://www.vlf.it/fritz/pocketrx.html

Best wishes,
J_P

tank you very much dear j-p
Can you show me how to paint waves reflected from the antenna coil and how they?
I mean vlf transmitter antenna coil
tank you

J_Player
10-22-2012, 11:04 PM
tank you very much dear j-p
Can you show me how to paint waves reflected from the antenna coil and how they?
I mean vlf transmitter antenna coil
tank youHi ma330.
I do not know how to paint waves.
You can learn some things about mapping under the ground here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0886779807000478
and here: http://www.epa.gov/esd/cmb/GeophysicsWebsite/pages/reference/methods/Surface_Geophysical_Methods/Electromagnetic_Methods/Frequency_Domain_Electromagnetic_Methods.htm

Best wishes, :)
J_P

ma330
11-08-2012, 06:17 AM
tank you
I need to vlf transmitter with 8038. Orbital average power loop antenna.You can give me the other schematic?
The playing frequency is generated by the 8038 loop antenna?
For Tune not need a capacitor?
Frequency does not change?
Wrap the wire on ferrite antenna is affected?
Please explain to me

J_Player
11-09-2012, 03:31 AM
tank you
I need to vlf transmitter with 8038. Orbital average power loop antenna.You can give me the other schematic?
The playing frequency is generated by the 8038 loop antenna?
For Tune not need a capacitor?
Frequency does not change?
Wrap the wire on ferrite antenna is affected?
Please explain to meHi ma330,
Here is the only Orbital average power loop antenna schematic I know of.
Explanation:
1. Solder all parts together as shown on schematic.
2. Turn on power switch.
3. Push Battery Test button to see if battery is strong.
4. Adjust frequency at 10K Frequency adjust potentiometer -- 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
5. Adjust power output at 10K power control.
6. See VLF and ULF frequencies broadcast into the air and ground from Orbital average power loop antenna.

Best Wishes, :)
J_P