PDA

View Full Version : CRYPTON MINI

nelson
10-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Today i join this web site that shows a new LRL devices at avery low price for treasures hunters.
This is some of the text from this web site:

Pocket
There are thousands of treasure hunters worldwide, want to work and gain a long-distance detector.
Some want to use it purely out of curiosity, others because it would be more easy to detect a region with this type of machinery. Others because they want a low cost to be trained to detect in this type of devices, first decide to invest in a specialized device of this type with multiple monetary value.

Unfortunately the actual detectors distances (as our model OBMD-1)
is a lot more expensive for treasure hunters especially those involved purely for the hobby.
Others distances with multiple detectors price, unfortunately not deliver for the price available in the market.
For all you have designed our new crypton-pocket model that combines
Long distance detection compared to the size of
Detection only just old buried objects (gold, silver, copper) and alloys in averaged distances over 10 meters
Too small size.
Handmade exclusively by wood
PRICE PERFORMANCE ONE SIMPLE METAL DETECTOR
to be able to give every treasure hunter.

World premiere of our original photos and details
will be Friday, Oct. 19, 2012.

Launch the Market October 22, 2012.

Maximum production of 60 pieces per month.
This means that there will
strict order of delivery orders by priority

For more information contact us
info@crypton.com.gr
crypton.com.gr @ gmail.com
And the phone 6947-043604

PRINCIPLE
Probably the only detector distance and beyond, based on the alteration of output voltage, a specific infrared sensor MURATA, when the transducer is affected by particle / s with sufficient energy and "beat" the surface. It is much smaller than one source 1mR give this change in sensor output. To make this possible but requires the simultaneous emission of infrared radiation to space research in the area and even pulsed modulated at a certain frequency modulated AM.

In crypton OBMD-1 is of interest only direct conversion of the received energy at high voltage and the voltage used to determine the initial energy. To make this possible, however, making the sensor should be in total darkness and cover exclusively from neutral material. This is the main reason that the crypton OBMD-1 can not use plastic containers because it is ridiculous, but unfortunately real, making the infrared sensor is sensitive to static fields that create plastic surfaces that surround it.
This specificity of sensitivity to static generating plastic surfaces, we are forced to use only wood box, sealed off the light, resulting in the increase of cost and time of the assembly model. Also another big advantage of wood is maintaining the temperature inside the device at a constant level. As a result the reliability of operation and in extreme high or low temperatures.
Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.

In general, we have added benefits are:
1. You do not have specific pulse scanning left and right by the operator in the study area
2. It is not necessary to move the probe horizontally above the ground
3. We can adjust to any slope on the ground
4. Only with micrometric movements of the wrist can find the center of the target,
to within less than 1 square meter.

TEST METHOD
There are two options.
1. Random area (customer's choice) do research and just walking certify that scan disc at the time. In this tough test (random testing ground and not) that no other machine can not have success OBMD-1. In this case the customer is required to accept filming of the show.
2 If the person is away from Athens, it is possible to bring it into contact with our client who is near him, to meet and learn first hand the successes and opportunities provided through the client.

I asked the price for Crypton and this is 560 Euros, that for me sounds much much shipper than other LRL. Quality looks very profesional and the videos shows very interesting performance.

Regards

Nelson

Dave J.
10-17-2012, 05:07 AM
It's fraudulent. As I so often say, "Read the advertisement!"

If someone still wants it after having been warned that it's fraudulent, and even having read the advertisement themselves, the best punishment for such wanton wilfulness is for the person to buy it-- with their own money of course, not someone else's!

--Dave J.

nelson
10-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Mmmm... yes but i have heard from a close friend that this are real LRL detectors and that realy works, so i think i will place an eye on this devices to see whats they realy can do, cause they are not Mineoro devices that don´t work has we expected.

Regards

Nelson

If someone still wants it after having been warned that it's fraudulent, and even having read the advertisement themselves, the best punishment for such wanton wilfulness is for the person to buy it-- with their own money of course, not someone else's!

--Dave J.

Morgan
10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Today i join this web site that shows a new LRL devices at avery low price for treasures hunters.
This is some of the text from this web site:

Pocket
There are thousands of treasure hunters worldwide, want to work and gain a long-distance detector.
Some want to use it purely out of curiosity, others because it would be more easy to detect a region with this type of machinery. Others because they want a low cost to be trained to detect in this type of devices, first decide to invest in a specialized device of this type with multiple monetary value.

Unfortunately the actual detectors distances (as our model OBMD-1)
is a lot more expensive for treasure hunters especially those involved purely for the hobby.
Others distances with multiple detectors price, unfortunately not deliver for the price available in the market.
For all you have designed our new crypton-pocket model that combines
Long distance detection compared to the size of
Detection only just old buried objects (gold, silver, copper) and alloys in averaged distances over 10 meters
Too small size.
Handmade exclusively by wood
PRICE PERFORMANCE ONE SIMPLE METAL DETECTOR
to be able to give every treasure hunter.

World premiere of our original photos and details
will be Friday, Oct. 19, 2012.

Launch the Market October 22, 2012.

Maximum production of 60 pieces per month.
This means that there will
strict order of delivery orders by priority

For more information contact us
info@crypton.com.gr
crypton.com.gr @ gmail.com
And the phone 6947-043604

PRINCIPLE
Probably the only detector distance and beyond, based on the alteration of output voltage, a specific infrared sensor MURATA, when the transducer is affected by particle / s with sufficient energy and "beat" the surface. It is much smaller than one source 1mR give this change in sensor output. To make this possible but requires the simultaneous emission of infrared radiation to space research in the area and even pulsed modulated at a certain frequency modulated AM.

In crypton OBMD-1 is of interest only direct conversion of the received energy at high voltage and the voltage used to determine the initial energy. To make this possible, however, making the sensor should be in total darkness and cover exclusively from neutral material. This is the main reason that the crypton OBMD-1 can not use plastic containers because it is ridiculous, but unfortunately real, making the infrared sensor is sensitive to static fields that create plastic surfaces that surround it.
This specificity of sensitivity to static generating plastic surfaces, we are forced to use only wood box, sealed off the light, resulting in the increase of cost and time of the assembly model. Also another big advantage of wood is maintaining the temperature inside the device at a constant level. As a result the reliability of operation and in extreme high or low temperatures.
Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.

In general, we have added benefits are:
1. You do not have specific pulse scanning left and right by the operator in the study area
2. It is not necessary to move the probe horizontally above the ground
3. We can adjust to any slope on the ground
4. Only with micrometric movements of the wrist can find the center of the target,
to within less than 1 square meter.

TEST METHOD
There are two options.
1. Random area (customer's choice) do research and just walking certify that scan disc at the time. In this tough test (random testing ground and not) that no other machine can not have success OBMD-1. In this case the customer is required to accept filming of the show.
2 If the person is away from Athens, it is possible to bring it into contact with our client who is near him, to meet and learn first hand the successes and opportunities provided through the client.

I asked the price for Crypton and this is 560 Euros, that for me sounds much much shipper than other LRL. Quality looks very profesional and the videos shows very interesting performance.

Regards

Nelson

Ok,nice price for the new Crypton,lets see if is better than the other model OBMD-1...

I didnt found tests with the MINI CRYPTON in youtube .

CRYPTON.COM.GR
10-17-2012, 03:18 PM

--Dave J.
For administrator
Dear sir. Your member "nickname dave j " publish this post
I think the best case is to baded this member, because, this member publish opinions your forum and that exposes you to us.
If you don't baded , we believe you are in favor of member feedback you and against whom disclosures and negative advertising.
Friday our site we have pics , price etc.
If you need more infos, we known, our partner Andreas is your member. You can ask him everything about new model "pocket"
Sincerely

Dave J.
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
I look forward to seeing the website, I'm confident that it will provide much more evidence of the fraudulent nature of the product.

I'm not opposed to people buying the thing. I say that anyone who reads this thread and the advertising who still wants one deserves to have one-- purchased with their own money, of course.

--Dave J.

Geo
10-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Ok,nice price for the new Crypton,lets see if is better than the other model OBMD-1...

I didnt found tests with the MINI CRYPTON in youtube .

Cryfton OBMD-1 is a simple magnetic field detector from Andy Flind, nothing else.
I hope the mini Cryfton to be something good that REALLY work at least at 10...20m.
I am very curious to see a test between your PDK and this.

Regards:)

J_Player
10-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Cryfton OBMD-1 is a simple magnetic field detector from Andy Flind, nothing else.
I hope the mini Cryfton to be something good that REALLY work at least at 10...20m.

Regards:)Hi Geo,
Are you aware that what you say is wrong?
I have seen photos of the inside of the Crypton sent by email, which show this is not a magnetic field detector, and not even an Andy Flynd circuit.
The Crypton is something much different electronically.
Maybe you should not believe the photos you see in the Greek forum that show what circuit board will be used in a future locator.
Think so?

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Morgan
10-17-2012, 10:43 PM

I dont know if PDK´s are better than Crypton ,however many objects and a little treasure was found with PDK-2 ,people who found belong to this forum.

Morgan
10-17-2012, 10:46 PM

The mexican team are using both PDK-2 and Krypton OBMD-1 side by side, the PDK already pick some silver,the Krypton dont know...

Geo
10-18-2012, 05:49 AM
Hi Geo,
Are you aware that what you say is wrong?
I have seen photos of the inside of the Crypton sent by email, which show this is not a magnetic field detector, and not even an Andy Flynd circuit.
The Crypton is something much different electronically.
Maybe you should not believe the photos you see in the Greek forum that show what circuit board will be used in a future locator.
Think so?

J_P

Hi J_P.
Maybe you have seen photos from something else. Another friend who saw the Cryfton says that it is the pcb who attached at Greek forums where it is the Andy Flind MFD.

J_Player
10-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Hi J_P.
Maybe you have seen photos from something else. Another friend who saw the Cryfton says that it is the pcb who attached at Greek forums where it is the Andy Flind MFD.

How does this "Another friend" know what is inside the crypton?
Did he actually see the circuit board and transistors that are inside a working crypton?
Or is he simply guessing what he thinks is inside like you did?

J_P

J_Player
10-18-2012, 06:10 AM
The mexican team are using both PDK-2 and Krypton OBMD-1 side by side, the PDK already pick some silver,the Krypton dont know...Hi Morgan,
I have also read reports of the crypton detecting in Mexico.
From what I read, it appears that the crypton is a good locator, but they found some problems that have not been solved yet.
Maybe the new crypton mini will have all problems solved.
I will wait to see the field results from the crypton mini.

Best wishes,
J_P

nelson
10-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi guys

About this, i think is time to wait more about mini crypton, cause i also know what J_Player is saing below is correct.
Here in South America we are waiting to see more coments about this job of crypton.
Has i know this has something to do with Andreas circuits that was posted before on the forum and has we all know some devices today were inpired on this guy schematics.
Has i remember, there is a picture of Morgan job when he made his first pdk circuit on wires placed over Andreas schematics paper. So may be this is close to what we are thinking.
Unfortunally i haven´t read Andreas to ask more, but i trust on his job.

Regards

Nelson

Hi Morgan,
From what I read, it appears that the crypton is a good locator, but they found some problems that have not been solved yet.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Hi guys

About this, i think is time to wait more about mini crypton, cause i also know what J_Player is saing below is correct.
Here in South America we are waiting to see more coments about this job of crypton.
Has i know this has something to do with Andreas circuits that was posted before on the forum and has we all know some devices today were inpired on this guy schematics.
Has i remember, there is a picture of Morgan job when he made his first pdk circuit on wires placed over Andreas schematics paper. So may be this is close to what we are thinking.

Regards

Nelson

WHAT?????? passive receiver and 555 for beep generator is schematic by Andreas????

:lol::lol::lol:

Also can you remember me a schematic on this forum calculating by Andreas????.
Come on, you are a seriously man.
:)

Geo
10-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi Geo,
How does this "Another friend" know what is inside the crypton?
Did he actually see the circuit board and transistors that are inside a working crypton?
Or is he simply guessing what he thinks is inside like you did?

J_P

Hi J_P.
You took one photo from Crypton and you think that it is the right!!!!!
I don't think what is inside the Cryfton, because the constructor attached the pcb with components at a Greek forum, except if the Cryfton company is not a seriously company but a fraud.
My friend saw inside the Cryfton by puting it inside a X- ray machine.
But maybe...the photo that they sent to you is the right and all the other are fraud...

Geo
10-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi Morgan,

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi.
Andy Flind is dead:frown::frown:.
So, what new schematic they put inside????:cool:

J_Player
10-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi J_P.
You took one photo from Crypton and you think that it is the right!!!!!
I don't think what is inside the Cryfton, because the constructor attached the pcb with components at a Greek forum, except if the Cryfton company is not a seriously company but a fraud.
My friend saw inside the Cryfton by puting it inside a X- ray machine.
But maybe...the photo that they sent to you is the right and all the other are fraud...

The photo you post is wrong.
This is a photo you found in the Greek forum that shows a circuit board people say will be in the Crypton before it was manufactured.
It is obvious that you copied your photo from the Greek forum before the Crypton was manufactured.
Your photo is NOT a photo of the circuit board that is used inside of a working Crypton locator.
Anyone who looks at the photos of the circuit board that is seen inside the Crypton can tell that it is much different than what you posted.
Maybe you should open a Crypton to see what is the real circuit instead of posting false photos that you guess is inside the Crypton.

J_P

Geo
10-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi Geo,
The photo you post is wrong.
This is a photo you found in the Greek forum that shows a circuit board people say will be in the Crypton before it was manufactured.
It is obvious that you copied your photo from the Greek forum before the Crypton was manufactured.
Your photo is NOT a photo of the circuit board that is used inside of a working Crypton locator.
Anyone who looks at the photos of the circuit board that is seen inside the Crypton can tell that it is much different than what you posted.
Maybe you should open a Crypton to see what is the real circuit instead of posting false photos that you guess is inside the Crypton.

J_P

Hi J_P.
Maybe you know more than the Cryfton constructors.
If so, then the Cryfton constructors are LIARS:razz::razz:

Morgan
10-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Hi guys

Regards

Nelson

Hello

There is something you must know about PDK project.

Here you find the sequence :

Alonso (the inventor and designer of the PD )

Esteban (the designer of first PDK based on Alonsos PD passive receiver)

Andreas (modificate the Esteban´s PDK design)

Aft_20075 (modificate the Andreas PDK)

Geo (made is own version of PDK based on his knowledge)

Morgan (I made great modifications in the Aft PDK design)

So,what is the PDK-2 ? Is one modificated design of the Alonsos Passive Receiver,all this people work on it,each one develop something and UPGRADE the circuit.

The PD was bought in Paraguay where was tested and it was working there better than here,this is one good reason to believe that PDK´s work fine in your country.

Geo
10-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Hello

So,what is the PDK-2 ? Is one modificated design of the Alonsos Passive Receiver,all this people work on it,each one develop something and UPGRADE the circuit.

The PD was bought in Paraguay where was tested and it was working there better than here,this is one good reason to believe that PDK´s work fine in your country.

Hi.
Don't forget that the first PDK was mine.
When i came to Portugal the lrl that i had with me was a PDK with coil stimulator.
After it Esteban attached the schematic of PDK and how to put a oscillator as stimulator and ... etc ... etc....
Of course you are the person who made it known over all the world.

aft_72005
10-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Hello

Hi Morgan
I never give you more data , only small tip .
Regards.

aft_72005
10-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Morgan
Remember I asked you about , how tune stimulator coil ??, you never give me reply http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/abuse.gif
remember Morgan you said me ""why you don’t thanks from Geo"""
then I thanks form Geo ,I thanks only base on manner , but never Geo give me data
about LRL , only some pictures , thanks for nothing valuable data !!!! http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/abuse.gif

J_Player
10-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Hello

The PD was bought in Paraguay where was tested and it was working there better than here,this is one good reason to believe that PDK´s work fine in your country.Hi Morgan,
This is an interesting discussion about the origins of the pistol detectors.
I remember watching the pistol detectors from the early development stages in this forum.

The first pistol detector we ever saw in the forum was the Mineoro DCH85, which became the basis for some other experimental and commercial developments.
Some time after 2006, Esteban began showing us photos of experimental modifications he made from the DCH85 and other Mineoro designs.
The tiny circuits he posted showed that his experiments contained many of the features found in the DCH85, as well as some of the recent PDK designs (See below).

Esteban microfilm circuits posted in 2007:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2349&stc=1&d=1182736069

It wasn't long after that post when we saw the first posts for an experimental LRL made by Andreas, showing his Dillinger pistol with a high voltage Tesla coil.
While he was in contact with Esteban during this construction, the Dillinger was not related to the PD designs like we see in a DCH85 or more modern versions.
It was based on Russian circuitry from more than 50 years ago.
Then later that same year, we saw the release of the Iconos LRL, which looked suspiciously similar to the Mineoro DCH85, both in the physical design and the circuit design.

As time passed we saw a lot of experimental frequency generators and other LRLs in the forum, but nothing seemed to show any consistent results except for random stories of finding treasures.
All the commercial and experimental LRLs at that time had people who tried them, claiming they don't work.

It wasn't until the end of 2007 that Morgan showed some circuits inside an experimental pistol detector that Alonso built.
Looking at the circuit, it was noticeably different than the DCH85, but still had some key features that we find in a DCH85.
Possibly this pistol detector was an old prototype which seemed to work better than an actual DCH85.
This became the basis for a lot of experimental LRLs which used the exact same circuit, or modified versions.

As Morgan and others made more modifications, the circuit became simpler, and began to resemble the DCH85 more closely.
Today there are quite a few of these experimental PDs in Greece by various builders, as well as some unusual variants from Morgan in Portugal.
Of course, there is also the Tubedec in Brazil, which is essentially an exact copy of a Mineoro DCH85 put into a different housing.

But what about the Crypton?
Is this another pistol detector, or modified DCH85?
From what I have seen it is not.
It does not detect by the principles used in either the DCH85 or the more steamlined PDK models.
Nor does it perform the same as a PDK type pistol.
From what I can see, this is a design based on a different theory of detection than the theories believed by current PDK experimenters.
For this reason, it cannot be compared to a PDK or a DCH85, because the circuit does not work the same.
It appears the problems that were observed in early versions of the Crypton were related to a different kind of technology than the simple coil/sample/stimulator that PDK experimenters work with.
We can only wait to see if the new Crypton Mini has overcome these problems.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi J_P.
The "experimental LRL made by Andreas, showing his Dillinger pistol with a high voltage Tesla coil" is not a design from Andreas. It is a commercial lrl with name Positron, Andreas the only that he made is to reverse the schematic, nothing else.
Now about Cryfton... it is a Andy Flind MFD. About mini Cryfton... i don't know but this time i really want to see a real lrl

:):)

aft_72005
10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi all
Many members talking and having opinions about crypton
As I visited crypton website , and as I know designer of OBMD1 is Andreas.
He is member of forum , it is strange , why we didn’t meet him here for long time ?
In my opinion better Andreas present here and saying more about OBMD1 .
Best regards.

Geo
10-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Hi all
Many members talking and having opinions about crypton
As I visited crypton website , and as I know designer of OBMD1 is Andreas.
He is member of forum , it is strange , why we didn’t meet him here for long time ?
In my opinion better Andreas present here and saying more about OBMD1 .
Best regards.

What to say he????
Don't you understand???? OBMD is a very simple magnetic field detector designed by Andy Flind, nothing else.
Before years Alonso made a small modification on the Andy Flind schematic and he sold some pistols as lrls. Now we see the same scenario inside a new and very beatiful box.

aft_72005
10-20-2012, 09:52 AM
What to say he????
Don't you understand???? OBMD is a very simple magnetic field detector designed by Andy Flind, nothing else.
Before years Alonso made a small modification on the Andy Flind schematic and he sold some pistols as lrls. Now we see the same scenario inside a new and very beatiful box.

As you said for several times , upload some pictures from inside of CRYPTION OBMD1

J_Player
10-20-2012, 10:43 AM
What to say he????

:)Hi Geo,
We all know you are spreading false information here.
We saw the videos g-sani made that showed the Crypton does not find iron.
We can watch again here to see you are wrong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0KsHXj_0w&feature=g-upl
And we can read the true reports from g-sani who tested the Crypton here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18443
We can also see true reports from another Greek person who tested the Crypton to find copper and silver, but cannot find iron or magnets: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140465&postcount=135
Then, we find reports from people in Greece who say Geo is making false reports in our forum: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140454&postcount=126

I think it is better to believe the stories told by g-sani and other people who used the Crypton.
Why should we believe false stories from someone who has never tested the Crypton?
We do not need to believe false information from Geo.

I think aft is correct.
It is better to hear the truth from the people who design the Crypton instead of false things that Geo guesses.
Maybe Andreas or the Crypton people can come to tell us the real truth and facts, so we can know what this Crypton is about.

J_P

Geo
10-20-2012, 11:10 AM
As you said for several times , upload some pictures from inside of CRYPTION OBMD1

Post #16 here shows the photo from Cryfton pcb.
What other.....

Geo
10-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi Geo,
We can watch again here to see you are wrong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0KsHXj_0w&feature=g-upl
And we can read the true reports from g-sani who tested the Crypton here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18443
We can also see true reports from another Greek person who tested the Crypton to find copper and silver, but cannot find iron or magnets: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140465&postcount=135
Then, we find reports from people in Greece who say Geo is making false reports in our forum: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140454&postcount=126

I think it is better to believe the stories told by g-sani and other people who used the Crypton.
Why should we believe false stories from someone who has never tested the Crypton?

I think aft is correct.
It is better to hear the truth from the people who design the Crypton instead of false things that Geo guesses.
Maybe Andreas or the Crypton people can come to tell us the real truth and facts, so we can know what this Crypton is about.

J_P

Hi J_P.
You are very fanatic for Cryfton.... why????
I do not give false informations:nono:.
I gave the photo from pcb, the photo was attached into Greek forum from Andreas:lol:.
So now you don't believe what you post at Greek forum??????
About the video from J-Sani..., what to say??? Only you, see that this fraud "lrl" finds an object. This fraud machine makes more than 30 beeps at different places but you believe that it beep right at the place where the DFX locate an object. You saw the video from Morgan where the PDK pinpoint the silver chain..., what about the pinpoint from Cryfton??? What about the other 29 beep that Cryfton gave????
You try to make the people to believe that this fraud works:lol::lol:, but why???
Are you one of Cryfton company member????
You, want Crypton company to come here and to explain us how it work. Is it possible a company to tell the truth about his Fraud products????, what to say about a product that don't work???
All these remember me an old game with "rangertell" and another member..., do you remeber?

humhum
10-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Block Diagram and size.

J_Player
10-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi J_P.
You are very fanatic for Cryfton.... why????
I do not give false informations:nono:.
I gave the photo from pcb, the photo was attached into Greek forum from Andreas:lol:.
So now you don't believe what you post at Greek forum??????
About the video from J-Sani..., what to say??? Only you, see that this fraud "lrl" finds an object. This fraud machine makes more than 30 beeps at different places but you believe that it beep right at the place where the DFX locate an object. You saw the video from Morgan where the PDK pinpoint the silver chain..., what about the pinpoint from Cryfton??? What about the other 29 beep that Cryfton gave????
You try to make the people to believe that this fraud works:lol::lol:, but why???
Are you one of Cryfton company member????
You, want Crypton company to come here and to explain us how it work. Is it possible a company to tell the truth about his Fraud products????, what to say about a product that don't work???
All these remember me an old game with "rangertell" and another member..., do you remeber?

I do not believe g-sani is fraud.
I believe g-sani gives true reports of his testing with the Crypton.
We all see the g-sani video that show you are wrong.
And we see where g-sani tells you you make wrong information here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140367&postcount=10
I also see Rubin from Greece tells you are making false reports here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=126
Rubin was at the Crypton tests, and he says you made false information to say you watched the tests.
He knows you give false information because he saw that you were not at the test field to watch when he saw the Crypton locate many nonferrous things.
But we also have other reports from all over the world, from people who find nonferrous targets, but they cannot detect iron.
And still we hear you make false information that this is a copied magnetometer..!??

Look at the circuit diagram above posted by humhum. Does this look like a magnetometer diagram?
The only person who believes the Crypton is a magnetometer is Geo.
What happened?
Did Andreas fool you?

I think it is best for me to watch for the people who make field tests from the Crypton to post true facts that they see when they use the Crypton.
If we are lucky, maybe Andreas will tell us some explanations for how his new Crypton Mini works.

J_P

aft_72005
10-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Post #16 here shows the photo from Cryfton pcb.
What other.....

Only… camera and Take pictures !!!!!!!!!. only

aft_72005
10-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi Geo,

I think aft is correct.

J_P

Hi J_P
Again I saying , my opinion, Andreas can reply to so questions here.
My invitation from Andres , COMEBACK HERE .

J_Player
10-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi J_P
Again I saying , my opinion, Andreas can reply to so questions here.
My invitation from Andres , COMEBACK HERE .Hi Aft,
I think you are right.
We heard enough rumors. Maybe it is time to hear from Andreas.
Then we can hear explanations directly from the people who are producing the Crypton.

J_P

Geo
10-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi Aft,
I think you are right.
We heard enough rumors. Maybe it is time to hear from Andreas.
Then we can hear directly from the person who made this design.

J_P

Hahahaha....
Where to find him???
I told it so many times, Mr Andy Flind is Dead:(

Morgan
10-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Morgan
Remember I asked you about , how tune stimulator coil ??, you never give me reply http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/abuse.gif
remember Morgan you said me ""why you don’t thanks from Geo"""
then I thanks form Geo ,I thanks only base on manner , but never Geo give me data
about LRL , only some pictures , thanks for nothing valuable data !!!! http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/abuse.gif

Hello

send me email,explaining everything you need,schematics etc,if i can help.

Regards

Morgan
10-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Block Diagram and size.

Nice design,it will be probably a best seller...

Someone from here will inform us about the LRL performaces.

humhum
10-20-2012, 04:38 PM

Someone from here will inform us about the LRL performaces.

Ok Morgan, I send to you my Email , (remember for schematic).
husoasil_4@yahoo.com

Best Regards.

ANDREAS
10-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi all
Thank you for invite my person
After long time silence by me, i think is time "open my papers" and say everything is better for all
First for Geo
Why you attack me? Have you buy something by me? Ofcourse NEVER. Have you send me infos about LRL and now you think, i use your infos? Ofcourse NEVER. In this case all members can believe one. You are partner with a commercial user or you need gift-devices and money for silance.
For conclusions leaves the members to have their views. It's crazy a man without a device make attack and publish opinions.. ... no specific reason or you have specific reasons?
Where is your problem mrGeo if crypton OBMD-1 is aandy flind modification circuit?
Do you have something better you say. You afraid if i spoil your market?
Maybe you are afraid lost title "guru LRLs"
I think my friend you are only a copy-PCB man. Nothing i see a schematic or circuit from you.. only copy. If you need more help for attack me, you have friends in Greece for help you here. But here... many members knows well, you are NEVER help them.
OK you are guru. I have not problem. You are knows all. Also i have not problem. For more learn by you, look Switch Section OBMD-1. You can now search if this is copy from... andi flind...who knows!!!!

I think a better solution , i can sell you one crypton (dealer price) for open by you and publish here YOUR OPINIONS!!!
But if you say "i have open a crypton and i know inside parts" you have fantasia, because, never logical man buy a expensive machine send you for open and copy.
Maybe you can buy a "pocket" is small , low price and you can make tests. I have best price for you, BUT I HAVE NOT GIFT OR SUPPLY for you.
If you want say anything .. i cannot see your posts, because, i am tired with your
Now about "pocket"
This is not a magic devices, this is not a "dream LRL", but this is a small real LRL for detect old buried targets.
My philoshophy is simple. We build a small LRL with top quality, best sections work after many test and with very low cost , amateurs can learn "phenomenon" find objects and later with trust my company buy a expensive- machine.
Next post i publish a photo inside pocket and i explain more for circuit.
Sorry i cannot publish analytical infos, but general-infos for help it's possible for me
This is thread only for "pocket". I want all questions only for "pocket"
Best regards

kostas87
10-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Hello Andreas,
a video of the g - Sani.
* did not give us a very good opinion on how it works crypton.

Can this be a bad video;

but I want to know what test field passed the mini device;
i can know the test?
THANKS!

aft_72005
10-20-2012, 06:53 PM
""Hi all
Thank you for invite my person........"""

Hi Andreas
Welcome comeback again forum:), I am interest know more about “pocket “
Best regards .

J_Player
10-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi Andreas,
It is good to see you back in the forum.
We will be waiting to see more posts to tell us explanations of the Crypton Mini.

J_P

ANDREAS
10-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello Andreas,
a video of the g - Sani.
* did not give us a very good opinion on how it works crypton.

Can this be a bad video;

but I want to know what test field passed the mini device;
i can know the test?
THANKS!
Hi kostas
Usually i use a lucky test. I go with my daughter, university area (kesariani) and with walk i search. Ofcourse i find small scraps without cost (no irons). For me interest is alarm and method for better lock target
regards

ANDREAS
10-20-2012, 07:57 PM
""Hi all
Thank you for invite my person........"""

Hi Andreas
Welcome comeback again forum:), I am interest know more about “pocket “
Best regards .
Thank you
Nice to see you again our forum

Geo
10-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi Geo,
I do not believe g-sani is fraud.
I believe g-sani gives true reports of his testing with the Crypton.
We all see the g-sani video that show you are wrong.
And we see where g-sani tells you you make wrong information here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140367&postcount=10
I also see Rubin from Greece tells you are making false reports here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=126
Rubin was at the Crypton tests, and he says you made false information to say you watched the tests.
He knows you give false information because he saw that you were not at the test field to watch when he saw the Crypton locate many nonferrous things.
But we also have other reports from all over the world, from people who find nonferrous targets, but they cannot detect iron.
And still we hear you make false information that this is a copied magnetometer..!??

Look at the circuit diagram above posted by humhum. Does this look like a magnetometer diagram?
The only person who believes the Crypton is a magnetometer is Geo.
What happened?
Did Andreas fool you?

I think it is best for me to watch for the people who make field tests from the Crypton to post true facts that they see when they use the Crypton.
If we are lucky, maybe Andreas will tell us some explanations for how his new Crypton Mini works.

J_P

Hi J_P.
About g-sani video.... i think that all the time with the random beeps you had you eyes and ears closed. You rejected 29 beeps and you say that only one is good, this who DFX beeps. Of course this is good for your company.
About rubin....he wrote only one message and of course you believe only him because he wrote good things for Cryfton.
I never gave false information, you have this ability.
I ask you again...." "Are you one of Cryfton company member"????

Regards

ANDREAS
10-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Thank you
Nice to see you again our forum
Hi J_P
Thank you
first i publish a photo inside pocket and pcb

Geo
10-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi all
After long time silence by me, i think is time "open my papers" and say everything is better for all
First for Geo
Why you attack me? Have you buy something by me? Ofcourse NEVER. Have you send me infos about LRL and now you think, i use your infos? Ofcourse NEVER. In this case all members can believe one. You are partner with a commercial user or you need gift-devices and money for silance.
For conclusions leaves the members to have their views. It's crazy a man without a device make attack and publish opinions.. ... no specific reason or you have specific reasons?
Where is your problem mrGeo if crypton OBMD-1 is aandy flind modification circuit?
I think my friend you are only a copy-PCB man. Nothing i see a schematic or circuit from you.. only copy. If you need more help for attack me, you have friends in Greece for help you here. But here... many members knows well, you are NEVER help them.
OK you are guru. I have not problem. You are knows all. Also i have not problem. For more learn by you, look Switch Section OBMD-1. You can now search if this is copy from... andi flind...who knows!!!!

I think a better solution , i can sell you one crypton (dealer price) for open by you and publish here YOUR OPINIONS!!!
But if you say "i have open a crypton and i know inside parts" you have fantasia, because, never logical man buy a expensive machine send you for open and copy.
Maybe you can buy a "pocket" is small , low price and you can make tests. I have best price for you, BUT I HAVE NOT GIFT OR SUPPLY for you.
If you want say anything .. i cannot see your posts, because, i am tired with your
Now about "pocket"
This is not a magic devices, this is not a "dream LRL", but this is a small real LRL for detect old buried targets.
My philoshophy is simple. We build a small LRL with top quality, best sections work after many test and with very low cost , amateurs can learn "phenomenon" find objects and later with trust my company buy a expensive- machine.
Sorry i cannot publish analytical infos, but general-infos for help it's possible for me
Best regards

What to buy from you??? The modification of DCH85 (Iconos), or the Positron (super kanoni) or the Andy Flind MFD.....
Until now you never made something workable so to buy it.
I am not afraid to spoil my market because the market is your job, not mine. I don't sell lrls and i don't interesting to do it. I let it for you....
About gifts... i let them for the Tyrempora, you Know:lol:
Andreas, i have not nothing with you but with your lrls. Construct something that works good and i will be the first man who will tell good words for it. But if they are frauds i will tell the worst.

Regards

ANDREAS
10-20-2012, 09:02 PM
I start with the possibilities Pocket.
Ι repeat again , pocket is not a "magic or dream machine". Is the device that can detect non-ferrous at a maximum 10 meters distance.
In all experiments, I found only useless things of bronze, once a thing of silver and copper (no value) usually 4-7 meters distance. Only one time i find a bronze 10 meters distance. Maximum 30cm depths. (p.s i have this results only with personal experiments few months)
All experiments i make with my hands, never i use a test area, i like work with unknown area
Interesting is ... Pocket find only non-ferrous
Never i find gold (maybe i am unlucky).
For me best way for all is... all customers work with pocket, make explanations in the forum to tell what find with pocket.
With this method all members can know possibilities pocket.
We only try to construct machines with as real possibility may achieve and be worth every euro.
regards

J_Player
10-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Hi J_P.
About g-sani video.... i think that all the time with the random beeps you had you eyes and ears closed. You rejected 29 beeps and you say that only one is good, this who DFX beeps. Of course this is good for your company.
About rubin....he wrote only one message and of course you believe only him because he wrote good things for Cryfton.
I never gave false information, you have this ability.
I ask you again...." "Are you one of Cryfton company member"????

RegardsHi Geo,
Again you say g-sani is making a bad video?
I do not believe you.
I think g-sani makes true video and tells the truth in this forum.

You want me to also believe Rubin is liar? Why? Why should we believe Rubin is liar?
Rubin tells the same story as everyone else tells. He says you are posting false information in the forum, and Crypton is not a magnetometer.

Do you still believe Crypton is a magnetometer?
Look at the circuit board that Andreas posted.
This is not the Andy Flind circuit that you say is in the Crypton!
You are busted

Maybe you should buy a Crypton so you can open it to see for yourself what is inside.
Maybe better to use the Crypton for field tests to see if you cannot find iron, or if you find only non-ferrous metals.

Maybe you will not spend money to buy Crypton. This is a good solution. Then you can continue to make posts to tell us Crypton is a magnetometer...
Take a look at real circuit board ....

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18121&stc=1&d=1350763993

Is this the same circuit that you say is in the Crypton?
Are you a liar? What is your reason for making false information in this forum? :nono:

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-21-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi Geo,
Again you say g-sani is making a bad video?
I do not believe you.
I think g-sani makes true video and tells the truth in this forum.

I did not write about bad video, but that you see only one beep and ignor 29 other...

You want me to also believe Rubin is liar? Why? Why should we believe Rubin is liar?
Rubin tells the same story as everyone else tells. He says you are posting false information in the forum, and Crypton is not a magnetometer.

Rubin said what you want to hear, nothing else

Do you still believe Crypton is a magnetometer?
Look at the circuit board that Andreas posted.
This is not the Andy Flind circuit that you say is in the Crypton!

This pcb is not from OBMD-1. Can't you read

You are busted

I return το you the characterization

Maybe you should buy a Crypton so you can open it to see for yourself what is inside.
Maybe better to use the Crypton for field tests to see if you cannot find iron, or if you find only non-ferrous metals.

Maybe you will not spend money to buy Crypton. This is a good solution. Then you can continue to make posts to tell us Crypton is a magnetometer...
Take a look at real circuit board ....

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18121&stc=1&d=1350763993

Is this the same circuit that you say is in the Crypton?
Are you a liar? What is your reason for making false information in this forum? :nono:

First learn to read....
I answer for Cryfton ODMD-1 http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143739&postcount=7.

My reason in this forum is to give real info and not false. You, as a "Cryfton company member" do not give real informations.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.

Because last times you can' read good, or you read only what you like!!!, i inform you that with red letters is my answer to you.

My Regards "Cryfton company member"

kostas87
10-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi kostas
Usually i use a lucky test. I go with my daughter, university area (kesariani) and with walk i search. Ofcourse i find small scraps without cost (no irons). For me interest is alarm and method for better lock target
regards

hello ANDREA
I can tell you that you do one of the best test!

ANDREAS
10-21-2012, 05:08 PM
hello ANDREA
I can tell you that you do one of the best test!

Hi kosta
For order you can send a email crypton.com.gr@gmail.com
I need only for you a big -test and video, because, is better for all members forum knows the real possibilities crypton-pocket.
If you need personally contact with me , you can send a PM with your mobile-phone
best regards

MIJ
10-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi kosta
I need only for you a big -test and video, because, is better for all members forum knows the real possibilities crypton-pocket.
If you need personally contact with me , you can send a PM with your mobile-phone
best regards

Hi Andreas,

Are there any videos of Mini Crypton being tested in the field that we can see?

Is there any problem with humidity or any other weather conditions?

I would be very interested to test this.

Thanks MIJ

ANDREAS
10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi Andreas,

Thanks MIJ

No yet, next week if i have free time i try for video. All test and experiments use main-pcb and in a wooden case for modification. You understand well a prototype with "poor box" cannot record video.

All tests were made my country from May to Sempteber. Humidity I had no problems, but with too much humidity i wait later publish my customers. that are in this forum. Only once we saw with big rain and lightning or device can not detect

I have not free time for make all tests. In this case i wait test from customers "pocket"

regards

nelson
10-21-2012, 08:41 PM
May be you are right Morgan, but has you know, everyone who don´t whant to share his information on the forum and give us just confusing information, must think that this is a forum to share and experiments expiriencies.
I remember very well that Andreas posted some good information about LRL or PD has you want to call it, and what he recive was just attacks.
In my opinion, if you are here, is to share with us, cause every information i got from some people who said some success with pdk or pd, then start to send you confusing information, that and the end you give up and start again this time to think about buying a pdk or LRL. May be a good way to do some marketing, but not good to be here, cause at the end the thru will be know.
Andreas in my opinion is a good person who prefer to stay away from the forum, after lots of bad people started to attack him instead of trying to learn from him. If he gots schematics and ideas from pd, mineoro, pdk or what ever, is fine, cause today he is showing another device, that is diferent from what we normaly see. So think that may be his detectors are good has your pdk is good too.
If you have got respect for the your job you have done, i think Andreas need to be treated the same way.
At the end will know who are right, cause i have no doubs that pdk or crypton will show performance while coustomers get their units on hands and give it a good field test and reviews here.
Regards
Nelson

Hello

kostas87
10-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi kosta
best regards

Hi Andrew.
Although I believe that your device works very well, I am not able to buy it, because this time I have already built an invention .. which I consider to
like yours, randomized trial to test field and succeed.
* I have already discovered three small treasures.
I wish you success with your commercial devices.

regards

hung
10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Of course, there is also the Tubedec in Brazil, which is essentially an exact copy of a Mineoro DCH85 put into a different housing.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. Isn't impressive the way 'eyeballers' seem to think they know about something just by spotting it?:lol:

Sorry, my friend, Tubedec has nothing to do with Mineoro or DCH85.

Tubedec's sensor is even beyond your dreams, as its working principle proves Hertz was mistaken and standard electromagnetic theory is wrong.

But isn't science exactly about allowing understanding and discoveries?

ozanmelih
10-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Kostas may you share this dream machine with us...Not every details but a little...Maybe you can make a test video right?

ANDREAS
10-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Hi Andrew.
Although I believe that your device works very well, I am not able to buy it, because this time I have already built an invention .. which I consider to
like yours, randomized trial to test field and succeed.
* I have already discovered three small treasures.
I wish you success with your commercial devices.

regards
Thank you kosta
I wish you with my hart success for you. Everyday i say, we have my country best of the best engeneers, with fantastic ideas.
I want a day i see your project, nothing more in action, because, i believe you find more treasures.This is enough for me
Only one question your project is dowsing rod?

J_Player
10-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. Isn't impressive the way 'eyeballers' seem to think they know about something just by spotting it?:lol:

Sorry, my friend, Tubedec has nothing to do with Mineoro or DCH85.

Tubedec's sensor is even beyond your dreams, as its working principle proves Hertz was mistaken and standard electromagnetic theory is wrong.

But isn't science exactly about allowing understanding and discoveries?Hi Dr. hung,
Have you come out of your bunker to perform more debunkering?
What dreams do you imagine we have?
Do you imagine we believe you actually learned electronics?

I don't think so.
I think you copied Alonso's DCH85 circuit.
Should we post a copy of the circuit board you had made with all components shown for your tubedec, alongside of a copy of Alonso's DCH85 circuit?

J_P
P.S. You really should pay royalties to Alonso... but maybe I am wrong, since Alonso copied much of his circuits from copyrighted circuits that were designed by American engineers.

kostas87
10-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Kostas may you share this dream machine with us...Not every details but a little...Maybe you can make a test video right?

Sometime I make a video when I have time.

kostas87
10-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Thank you kosta
I wish you with my hart success for you. Everyday i say, we have my country best of the best engeneers, with fantastic ideas.
I want a day i see your project, nothing more in action, because, i believe you find more treasures.This is enough for me
Only one question your project is dowsing rod?

Yes it is a rod with a hand,
dowsing is not working as well so far because I saw small metallic iron in the soil and sometimes nothing.
MY rods can see the fields of noble metals, where one simple rods can not be seen.
I believe that all detectors pistol trying to see these fields ..
Those looking something in common
: Cool:

Morgan
10-23-2012, 04:14 PM
May be you are right Morgan, but has you know, everyone who don´t whant to share his information on the forum and give us just confusing information, must think that this is a forum to share and experiments expiriencies.
I remember very well that Andreas posted some good information about LRL or PD has you want to call it, and what he recive was just attacks.
In my opinion, if you are here, is to share with us, cause every information i got from some people who said some success with pdk or pd, then start to send you confusing information, that and the end you give up and start again this time to think about buying a pdk or LRL. May be a good way to do some marketing, but not good to be here, cause at the end the thru will be know.
Andreas in my opinion is a good person who prefer to stay away from the forum, after lots of bad people started to attack him instead of trying to learn from him. If he gots schematics and ideas from pd, mineoro, pdk or what ever, is fine, cause today he is showing another device, that is diferent from what we normaly see. So think that may be his detectors are good has your pdk is good too.
If you have got respect for the your job you have done, i think Andreas need to be treated the same way.
At the end will know who are right, cause i have no doubs that pdk or crypton will show performance while coustomers get their units on hands and give it a good field test and reviews here.
Regards
Nelson

It seems you not see all the threads and schematics i have posted here.
I give what i can give to the forum,is unfair to give my PDK all secrets,also Andreas will not give you schematic of the Crypton.

PDK-2.1 is handmade,one or two devices per month...

Crypton is a mass production of 60 units per month

So,you will tell us the performance of your POCKET crypton.

Have a nice day

ANDREAS
10-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi Morgan
you say
"..Crypton is a mass production of 60 units per month
So,you will tell us the performance of your POCKET crypton...."
If i understand well, you try to derating pocket? If i understand well, you mean if is mass production is not a fine LRL?
Listen to me my friend. For me only two machines per day is a very low production. I can draw again software CAD for three or four... machines per day, but i cannot. Do you know why? It's simple . I use only wood. Wood is very difficult for connection without screws and set-all without false and very long time use wood-glue. In practice i have not holes, places and handmade stage for small tips, but i have also strong work for finish a device.
For calibration a pocket , i need two hours. Long time for me.
For calibration a OBMD-1 i need three days
Difference between us is only two points.
1. You work all steps with handmade, i use basic steps laser-cutters and CNC. In this case , i can tell you pocket is a handmade machine, with all the advantages of technology to keep the same performance for all devices.
2. You work without lab , ofcourse without investing money in machinery.
I working with rather large investments. Ask how much cost a laser 180w with scheduled starting points and this is a small machine for me.
Believe me, you build only two PDK per months, but you are lucky-man because you have not investing
best regards

Morgan
10-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi Morgan
you say
If i understand well, you try to derating pocket? If i understand well, you mean if is mass production is not a fine LRL?
Listen to me my friend. For me only two machines per day is a very low production. I can draw again software CAD for three or four... machines per day, but i cannot. Do you know why? It's simple . I use only wood. Wood is very difficult for connection without screws and set-all without false and very long time use wood-glue. In practice i have not holes, places and handmade stage for small tips, but i have also strong work for finish a device.
1. You work all steps with handmade, i use basic steps laser-cutters and CNC. In this case , i can tell you pocket is a handmade machine, with all the advantages of technology to keep the same performance for all devices.
I working with rather large investments. Ask how much cost a laser 180w with scheduled starting points and this is a small machine for me.
Believe me, you build only two PDK per months, but you are lucky-man because you have not investing
best regards

Hi Andreas

You understand me wrong

1- I not said nothing bad about the OBMD-1 or about the POCKET

2-I not said that your LRL´s not work as LRL,i have little information about CRYPTON field test.

maybe i will be client for you to buy the POCKET,i think i want to try performance of your POCKET in my field tes,if it works better LRL than my PDK´s i congratulate you

Regards

Morgan
10-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi Morgan
you say
best regards

I see in your CRYPTON circuit diagram that you using the double O coils configuration,this is not new for me,i made many tests with PDK using this system ,see the pictures,however i use diferent coil arrangement in my PDK´s.
Maybe you right, if it can be proved in this forum that OBMD-1 or POCKET work as a Long Range Locator.

ANDREAS
10-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Morgan
Please see picture inside pocket. The point you mark red line your last post is "battery case". Coils are under handheld.
General schematic for pocket is here
I don't use feritte , sample etc (PDK method) for detection.
I try explain more, better for members
If we have a LRL only for Gold, sometimes we can lost a gold treasure, because this treasure is inside a copper cup. Sometimes if we have a LRL only for gold we lost a perfect silver object with high price.
My sceptics and my drawing use a simple way. A treasure hunter must be find all old buried target non-ferrus,
because, gold is rare, but objects of copper or silver sometimes together with gold is easily found.
best regards

Nicolas
10-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi colleagues
Andreas and Morgan

Good works my congratulation

Best time
Nicolas

King LRL V1.2

jimys
10-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi Morgan
Please see picture inside pocket. The point you mark red line your last post is "battery case". Coils are under handheld.
General schematic for pocket is here
I don't use feritte , sample etc (PDK method) for detection.
I try explain more, better for members
If we have a LRL only for Gold, sometimes we can lost a gold treasure, because this treasure is inside a copper cup. Sometimes if we have a LRL only for gold we lost a perfect silver object with high price.
My sceptics and my drawing use a simple way. A treasure hunter must be find all old buried target non-ferrus,
because, gold is rare, but objects of copper or silver sometimes together with gold is easily found.
best regards

hi andreas
as you know here in greece all the fields have ammo's and bullets from ww2
i imagine myself to go for searching and this lrl start beeping in all thats relics
in a few minutes i have already bored and im confused by all thats beeps.
that i have tell you is if you can mode to switching gold silver copper is better
but you have more risk to lose some targets.

i m owner of the first pdk-2.2 in greece and i m very glad for this i can trust this lrl 100% and its working perfect here in greece.
5-6 days ago the pdk-2.2 locate again some gold stripes second real gold target.
never but never beeping at wrong target.
friendly
jimmys

Morgan
10-25-2012, 11:49 PM
hi andreas
i imagine myself to go for searching and this lrl start beeping in all thats relics
that i have tell you is if you can mode to switching gold silver copper is better

i m owner of the first pdk-2.2 in greece and i m very glad for this i can trust this lrl 100% and its working perfect here in greece.
5-6 days ago the pdk-2.2 locate again some gold stripes second real gold target.
friendly
jimmys

Hello Jimmys

Its nice to know that the PDK-2.2 is working fine in Greece,your good sucess depends on the correct calibration of this LRL. You know,there is one delicate point where the PDK start locating the gold in front of the coil,this is the point,after that you only need to check time to time for little adjustments in the FINE TUNING if it needs.
I´m trying to find solution to give more easy calibration for the PDK-2.2, i tryed the 10 turn potentiometer but is useless,i hope to find solution very soon.

However the upgrade of the PDK-2.1 result in one LRL at the same level of your PDK-2.2

If possible show us your nice finds

Regards

elhit29
10-26-2012, 02:15 AM
hi andreas

friendly
jimmys

CONGATULATIONS JIMYS ON YOUR ACHIVEMENTS AND FINDS WITH PDK 2.2 ... BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID THAT PDK 2.2 LOCATED SOME GOLD STRIPES ... DID YOU MEAN NATURAL GOLD DUST (ORE) OR GOLD VEINS IN THE ROCKS??

THANKS

jimys
10-26-2012, 06:24 AM
hi to all
unfortunately i cant post images from thats findings im sorry if i could i had already posted.
the reason you can understand.
im to close for a massive gold target just a few days and if all is going well you can see
a lot of (gold pictures) only few days

friendly
jimmys

WM6
10-26-2012, 07:21 AM
hi to all

im to close for a massive gold target just a few days and if all is going well you can see
a lot of (gold pictures) only few days

friendly
jimmys

Hi jimys,

did you take LRL-walking along National Bank? Do not breaking in it, there's nothing to dig in there.

jimys
10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi jimys,

did you take LRL-walking along National Bank? Do not breaking in it, there's nothing to dig in there.

i dont understand your joke
i didnt have any care or need of those (targets) IM NOT A THIEF
i have my real targets who hide in mountains
be well

elhit29
10-26-2012, 08:46 AM
IT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME.. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOUR PDK ALSO DETECTS ORE (NATURAL UNDERGROUND GOLD) IN ADDITION TO THE SOLID MAN-MADE GOLD???

REGARDS

jimys
10-26-2012, 08:58 AM
IT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME.. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOUR PDK ALSO DETECTS ORE (NATURAL UNDERGROUND GOLD) IN ADDITION TO THE SOLID MAN-MADE GOLD???

REGARDS

i dont know about this spesific target
we didnt have those targets here to i can test the pdk

regards

ANDREAS
10-26-2012, 08:30 PM
hi andreas

friendly
jimmys
Hi jimy's
Maybe you are correct. But before start a model, we make a search-market for knows better.
In this case , better is pocket.
About a LRL for gold or not.
I have a customer near your city. maybe you know this man. He have not problem send you mobile-number and you can ask for results from him.
I can publish here only one infos. This man find 236 silver and copper coins depth 90cm and 35 meters distance. If he work with a LRL only for gold NEVER HE CAN FIND THIS TARGET. Sorry my friend, this is true. A LRL only for gold is best for market,but poor for search. this machine is best, only for clean - alone gold objects. But if we have (for example) gold inside a copper box or we have a treasure only with silver, a LRL for gold cannot find it and ofcourse we are lost. Later we produce a detector only for gold. Here customer can find the better choice for him.
regards

WM6
10-26-2012, 09:20 PM
This man find 236 silver and copper coins depth 90cm and 35 meters distance.

In your sweet dream. Or in scam tale story. Of course "this man" is connected to you in promotional business way.

I do not believe in PDK 2.x remote detecting capability too, but as far I know Morgan done pretty fair business with his devices, with real parts and labour cost, and I can only support this Morgan's approach.

Tale stories as "depth 90cm and 35 meters distance" are simple scam and promotional falsehood to sell extremely expensive non-working devices to naive buyers.

MIJ
10-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi jimy's
Maybe you are correct. But before start a model, we make a search-market for knows better.
In this case , better is pocket.
About a LRL for gold or not.
I have a customer near your city. maybe you know this man. He have not problem send you mobile-number and you can ask for results from him.
I can publish here only one infos. This man find 236 silver and copper coins depth 90cm and 35 meters distance. If he work with a LRL only for gold NEVER HE CAN FIND THIS TARGET. Sorry my friend, this is true. A LRL only for gold is best for market,but poor for search. this machine is best, only for clean - alone gold objects. But if we have (for example) gold inside a copper box or we have a treasure only with silver, a LRL for gold cannot find it and ofcourse we are lost. Later we produce a detector only for gold. Here customer can find the better choice for him.
regards

Hi Andreas,
For a pocket size LRL I think 35 meters distance and up to 90cm deep is remarkable.

It brings to mind the productive areas on my farm lands that I have found lovely silver Saxon coins worth many thousands of pounds, I wonder how many are still lying there to deep to detect with a traditional metal detector.

I think I may see if you can sell me a pocket to test hear in UK.
Regards Mij

J_Player
10-26-2012, 10:23 PM
I see in your CRYPTON circuit diagram that you using the double O coils configuration,this is not new for me,i made many tests with PDK using this system ,see the pictures,however i use diferent coil arrangement in my PDK´s.
Maybe you right, if it can be proved in this forum that OBMD-1 or POCKET work as a Long Range Locator.
Hi Morgan,
I think there is a mistake in the diagram you are looking at for the double-O coils.
The diagram that humhum posted next to the pocket is not the diagram for the pocket.
It is marked as "General schematic diagram Crypton UBMD-1".
This diagram for OBMD-1 is where I see the double-O coils shown.
You can see the correct circuit diagram for the pocket and for the OBMD-1 on the Crypton web page here: http://www.crypton.com.gr/crypton.html
Or you can see the correct diagrams below.

When I look at the photo inside the pocket, and it looks like it has a single coil.
But it is hard to tell because I see a round cover over where the coil is probably located.
We can look at the diagram for the pocket, and we see there are three coils.
Maybe 2 coils are double-O, or maybe concentric, or other?
Also, a third coil is also shown as part of the sampler signal.

After looking at the diagrams for the OBMD-1 and for the pocket, I can see these are not the same circuit design.
The OBMD-1 shows a Tx-Rx method using two coils, while the pocket uses three coils that maybe are not TX-Rx style coils.
The diagrams also show the OBMD-1 has more sophisticated circuitry in the transmitter and modulator, as well as more controls in the signal processing.

I can see these two locators are not the same. But the real question is for how they perform when treasure hunting.
I have read several reports and seen videos for the OBMD-1 in this forum, which show it does not detect any iron or magnets, but it has recovered non-ferrous targets. I have also read reports in private emails where Crypton OBMD-1 users report exactly the same detection when treasure they are treasure hunting as we hear reported by users in the forum.

However I have not read any reports about the performance of the pocket except the report where Andreas says the pocket will locate gold, silver and copper, without making discrimination.
Andreas also says a user of the pocket has located 236 silver and copper coins depth 90cm and 35 meters distance in Greece.

Maybe you heard some other reports of detection with pocket you can tell here?

Best Wishes, :)
J_P

WM6
10-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Andreas also says a user of the pocket has located 236 silver and copper coins depth 90cm and 35 meters distance in Greece.

J_P

Andreas also says: "I don't use ferrite.." . Look at his block diagram of "Pocket" are those shielding or over ferrite coupling?

J_Player
10-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Andreas also says: "I don't use ferrite.." . Look at his block diagram of "Pocket" are those shielding or over ferrite coupling?Hi WM6,
I don't know if the lines in the diagram are ferrite, or transformer core, or maybe magnetic coupling through the air.
Sometimes I see metal detector coils shown with the same symbols to mean there is no ferrites or transformer cores, but coils are coupled only by magnetic induction through the air space between them.

But it would be good to hear some field reports from people who use the Crypton mini to recover treasures and see what they say for distance of detection, and for pinpointing ability, and also to hear if they are detecting ferrous metals, or only non-ferrous.

J_P

Morgan
10-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Hi Andreas,
For a pocket size LRL I think 35 meters distance and up to 90cm deep is remarkable.

It brings to mind the productive areas on my farm lands that I have found lovely silver Saxon coins worth many thousands of pounds, I wonder how many are still lying there to deep to detect with a traditional metal detector.

I think I may see if you can sell me a pocket to test hear in UK.
Regards Mij

Did you already try the PDK-2 in the productive areas ?

I mean in the fields where the tractors not disturb the ground.

ANDREAS
10-27-2012, 05:13 AM
I would like to refer to the answers and WM6 Mij.
You understand wrong. My answer for jimy's was reserved for the difference between LRL only for Gold and a LRL detect non-ferrus with a example. My answer was reserved for understand well by members , why i like use LRL without discrimination.
The succes from my customer became with model OBMD-1. This model can detect 30+ meters distance. Pocket start now with very small range. Why i must publish here false infos.
If jimy's need, he can meet this man. They lives very near and maybe are friends.Maybe they want go together for tests etc. This is not my problem.
WM6 Not your precious your post. You see I've been trying to update as you can pocket honest about it without this essential. Probably don't want real answers and you like adorable defamation via your anonymous nickname.
If you continue... sorry, but i think better for me stop here.

ANDREAS
10-27-2012, 05:32 AM
Hi Mij

....For a pocket size LRL I think 35 meters distance and up to 90cm deep is remarkable.
I explain again this is a example why i don't like use LRL only for Gold, this is not for pocket

Hi Mij

...It brings to mind the productive areas on my farm lands that I have found lovely silver Saxon coins worth many thousands of pounds, I wonder how many are still lying there to deep to detect with a traditional metal detector.
Ofcourse there are many are still

...I think I may see if you can sell me a pocket to test hear in UK.
Remember my last email's from me. Never i say "i have a dream machine"
For example OBMD-1 cannot work with snow or strong hamidity morning
This is because we have from snow and humidity false IR reflections
Pocket is a new model. With experiments us we see work fine Spring-summer and now. But never we make experiments for strong humidity. Maybe has not problems (pocket don't use IR) and work fine. Pocket is for learn all users LRLs with very low cost.
Next month if i am sure with results (humidity), ofcourse i send you a device

ANDREAS
10-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Andreas also says: "I don't use ferrite.." . Look at his block diagram of "Pocket" are those shielding or over ferrite coupling?
Continue to have misconceptions about the diagram or you want to see what you believe. I don't use feritte. I use three coils (look with ZOOM wires in photo). I don't use shields. If you want to build this, it's difficult because they require precision molds.
regards

jimys
10-27-2012, 07:10 AM
I would like to refer to the answers and WM6 Mij.
You understand wrong. My answer for jimy's was reserved for the difference between LRL only for Gold and a LRL detect non-ferrus with a example. My answer was reserved for understand well by members , why i like use LRL without discrimination.
The succes from my customer became with model OBMD-1. This model can detect 30+ meters distance. Pocket start now with very small range. Why i must publish here false infos.
If jimy's need, he can meet this man. They lives very near and maybe are friends.Maybe they want go together for tests etc. This is not my problem.
WM6 Not your precious your post. You see I've been trying to update as you can pocket honest about it without this essential. Probably don't want real answers and you like adorable defamation via your anonymous nickname.
If you continue... sorry, but i think better for me stop here.

hi andreas
of cource i accept your invite to contact with this person
we have nothing to lose me or him or all forum
send me via pm his phone number and the town and we come in contact
regards

MIJ
10-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Did you already try the PDK-2 in the productive areas ?

I mean in the fields where the tractors not disturb the ground.

Hi Morgan,

I have been out testing PDK-2 as you know but some months ago, I have been to busy with work this year.

I did get a positive signal on one of our club sites in Battle some time ago, and we couldn’t get a signal with any of our metal detectors, we didn’t dig the spot because the field was lush grass on a private estate, and felt that it would cause to much damage, maybe we will go back once we have permission to dig a bigger hole.
I still have many sites to search with the PDK that I am looking forward to, I will keep you posted on the results.

Best regards
Mij

okantex
10-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Andreas ,

I have a question but not for your models.
Is there any LRL which detects ferrous metals? this question does not means that I want a LRL to detect ferrous.

regards
Okantex

Nicolas
10-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Continue to have misconceptions about the diagram or you want to see what you believe. I don't use feritte. I use three coils (look with ZOOM wires in photo). I don't use shields. If you want to build this, it's difficult because they require precision molds.
regards

Hi all

There is not a thing difficult dear Andreas.;) But in your model I see good work and technology.

Best time

Nicolas
10-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi Andreas ,

Is there any LRL which detects ferrous metals? this question does not means that I want a LRL to detect ferrous.

regards
Okantex

Hi Okantex
You are a smart guy to ask this type of question
Yes I can build one for you.

Best regards
Nicolas

ANDREAS
10-28-2012, 05:42 AM
Hi Andreas ,

regards
Okantex
Hi Okantex
By me no!!!! For this you need a magnetometer. I don't have experience with these types devices. I have a very simple schematic and circuit if you want i send you
Regards

okantex
10-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Dear Andreas,
thanks for your sincirely answer , I do not want magnetometer.
the reason of my question was to see what does your units sense.
ıt is obvious that units detects emf reflections , you are tuning your transmitter to an existing frequency and null your system with both. and the reflection of existing frequency from metals become excess of load , it passes your null point( threshold) and cause beep.
good idea.
so you always have to use pistol in same direction of calibration.
which frequency range do you use. LF as Morgan does?

and for Nicolas , dear , what sort of LRL do you offer to me to detect ferrous. ferrous metals do not reflect emf. they suck it, you need active transmitter, and induction coil and related reader unit.
can you explain a little bit.

Nicolas
10-28-2012, 05:17 PM
and for Nicolas , dear , what sort of LRL do you offer to me to detect ferrous. ferrous metals do not reflect emf. they suck it, you need active transmitter, and induction coil and related reader unit.
can you explain a little bit.

Hi Okantex,

But you answered your question here (ferrous metals do not reflect emf. they suck it, you need active transmitter, and induction coil and related reader unit)

I only understood your question otherwise that a clear, and I know that each of us not looking for ferrous metals. (You are a smart guy to ask this type of question)

Best time
Nicolas

ANDREAS
10-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Hi Okantex
Thank you
.....which frequency range do you use. LF as Morgan does?
No! I like use very-very low frequencies with cut-off filter 50-60HZ. In this case all my devices work with very slow motion, because... need a delay for read peak signal. This is a "joker", because, is easy find real address signal, sometime with strong signal and overload inputs we need more this slow motion, if we need find central target from far distance.
best regards

Nicolas
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi Okantex
Thank you
.....which frequency range do you use. LF as Morgan does?
No! I like use very-very low frequencies with cut-off filter 50-60HZ. In this case all my devices work with very slow motion, because... need a delay for read peak signal. This is a "joker", because, is easy find real address signal, sometime with strong signal and overload inputs we need more this slow motion, if we need find central target from far distance.
best regards

Hi Andreas

Totally agree with you for use low frequency this is the best target for research and penetration into the ground.

My best congratulations for the success friend

Best regards
Nicolas

okantex
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM
do you mean alfa signals, like11-19khz or lower sperics

Nicolas
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM

11-19khz is not alfa signals

Look it
Other brain waves

Delta wave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_wave) – (0.1–4 Hz)
Theta wave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta_wave) – (4–7 Hz)
Alpha wave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_wave) – (8–12 Hz)
Mu wave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_wave) – (8–13 Hz)
Beta wave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_wave) – (12–30 Hz)
Gamma wave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_wave) – (25–100 Hz)

okantex
10-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Dear Nicolas,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(radio_navigation)

11khz-12khz are russion alpha navigation radio frequencies..
thanks for your kind search and info.
you are a kind man.

Nicolas
10-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Dear Nicolas,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(radio_navigation)

11khz-12khz are russion alpha navigation radio frequencies..
thanks for your kind search and info.
you are a kind man.

Hi Okantex
You are welcome
And in my LRL I use VLF 40 - 60KHZ sound wave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLF

thx for this link and search :thumb:

okantex
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Hi Nicolas,
I thin you are using NSY italy ,or SXA greek ,
what is your LRL look like, ,is it the one in your avatar?

JJY-40(7)40000Mount Ootakadoya, Fukushima prefecture, Japan
Locator: QM07kiN 37° 22' 21.35"
(+37.372598°)E 140° 50' 56.06"
(+140.848906°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.37259767,140.848906434&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=37.37259767|140.848906434&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=37.37259767&lon=140.848906434)NAU40800Aguada, Puerto Rico
Locator: FK68jjN 18° 23' 55.54"
(+18.398762°)W 067° 10' 39.36"
(-067.177599°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=18.3987619163,-67.1775990647&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=18.3987619163|-67.1775990647&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=18.3987619163&lon=-67.1775990647)NSY45900Niscemi, Italy
Locator: JM77fdN 37° 07' 32.37"
(+37.125660°)E 014° 26' 11.10"
(+014.436416°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.1256596982,14.4364156124&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=37.1256596982|14.4364156124&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=37.1256596982&lon=14.4364156124)SXA49000Marathon, Greece
Locator: KM28adN 38° 08' 42.61"
(+38.145170°)E 024° 01' 10.95"
(+024.019709°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.1451701071,24.0197089341&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=38.1451701071|24.0197089341&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=38.1451701071&lon=24.0197089341)GYW151950Crimond, UK
Locator: IO97boN 57° 37' 2.87"
(+57.617464°)W 001° 53' 15.34"
(-001.887595°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=57.6174643407,-1.88759457079&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=57.6174643407|-1.88759457079&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=57.6174643407&lon=-1.88759457079)MSF(8)60000Anthorn, UK
Locator: IO84ivN 54° 54' 40.30"
(+54.911195°)W 003° 16' 45.49"
(-003.279302°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.9111954344,-3.27930224984&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=54.9111954344|-3.27930224984&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=54.9111954344&lon=-3.27930224984)WWVB(9)60000Fort Collins, Colorado
Locator: DN70lqN 40° 40' 39.80"
(+40.677722°)W 105° 02' 49.75"
(-105.047153°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.6777222222,-105.047152778&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=40.6777222222|-105.047152778&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=40.6777222222&lon=-105.047152778)JJY-60(10)60000Mount Hagane, Fukuoka prefecture, Japan
Locator: PM53clN 33° 27' 55.56"
(+33.465433°)E 130° 10' 31.49"
(+130.175415°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.465433185,130.175414636&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=33.465433185|130.175414636&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=33.465433185&lon=130.175414636)FUG62600La Régine, France
Locator: JN13bj

Nicolas
10-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Hi Nicolas,
I thin you are using NSY italy ,or SXA greek ,
what is your LRL look like, ,is it the one in your avatar?

JJY-40(7)40000Mount Ootakadoya, Fukushima prefecture, Japan
Locator: QM07kiN 37° 22' 21.35"
(+37.372598°)E 140° 50' 56.06"
(+140.848906°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.37259767,140.848906434&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=37.37259767|140.848906434&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=37.37259767&lon=140.848906434)NAU40800Aguada, Puerto Rico
Locator: FK68jjN 18° 23' 55.54"
(+18.398762°)W 067° 10' 39.36"
(-067.177599°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=18.3987619163,-67.1775990647&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=18.3987619163|-67.1775990647&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=18.3987619163&lon=-67.1775990647)NSY45900Niscemi, Italy
Locator: JM77fdN 37° 07' 32.37"
(+37.125660°)E 014° 26' 11.10"
(+014.436416°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.1256596982,14.4364156124&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=37.1256596982|14.4364156124&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=37.1256596982&lon=14.4364156124)SXA49000Marathon, Greece
Locator: KM28adN 38° 08' 42.61"
(+38.145170°)E 024° 01' 10.95"
(+024.019709°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.1451701071,24.0197089341&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=38.1451701071|24.0197089341&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=38.1451701071&lon=24.0197089341)GYW151950Crimond, UK
Locator: IO97boN 57° 37' 2.87"
(+57.617464°)W 001° 53' 15.34"
(-001.887595°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=57.6174643407,-1.88759457079&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=57.6174643407|-1.88759457079&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=57.6174643407&lon=-1.88759457079)MSF(8)60000Anthorn, UK
Locator: IO84ivN 54° 54' 40.30"
(+54.911195°)W 003° 16' 45.49"
(-003.279302°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.9111954344,-3.27930224984&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=54.9111954344|-3.27930224984&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=54.9111954344&lon=-3.27930224984)WWVB(9)60000Fort Collins, Colorado
Locator: DN70lqN 40° 40' 39.80"
(+40.677722°)W 105° 02' 49.75"
(-105.047153°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.6777222222,-105.047152778&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=40.6777222222|-105.047152778&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=40.6777222222&lon=-105.047152778)JJY-60(10)60000Mount Hagane, Fukuoka prefecture, Japan
Locator: PM53clN 33° 27' 55.56"
(+33.465433°)E 130° 10' 31.49"
(+130.175415°)http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/google.png (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.465433185,130.175414636&z=14&t=h) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/windows.png (http://local.live.com/default.aspx?cp=33.465433185|130.175414636&style=h&lvl=13&v=1) http://sidstation.loudet.org/icones/yahoo.png (http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=h&trf=0&mag=5&lat=33.465433185&lon=130.175414636)FUG62600La Régine, France
Locator: JN13bj

Hi Okantex
You are right

ANDREAS
10-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Hi Okantex
I think for your question is better ask member nicolas.
I have this urge to update all members (not required), but when other members try to make comparisons or to present their own manufacturing, prefer to me stop here. Ask those who know everything. Unfortunately I'm no expert ... in all technology
best regards

J_Player
10-29-2012, 06:57 AM
I am reading this forum thread about the Crypton pocket LRL.
But what I see is posts about Russian alpha navigation radio frequencies, and brain wave frequencies.

When I ask Morgan if he has any information for field reports of the performance of the Crypton pocket, I do not see any answer... !
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143898&postcount=82

Maybe somebody has some field reports to tell from using the Crypton pocket.
I am interested to know the distance of detection observed in the field.
I am interested to know if the Crypton pocket is detecting ferrous metals or non-ferrous from people who have used the pocket to hunt for treasures.
I am also interested to know what treasures were recovered from the field when using the pocket.
Can you post your report here?

Best wishes :)
J_P

okantex
10-29-2012, 08:57 AM
J_player ,
last night I watched youtube videos of crypton, it is a good machine ,distance is good,it is like PDK. ıt looks like working theory and phenomen is same.

Hi Andreas,
thanks for explanations , please do not be disturbed or annoyed form words of our members.like faces around you changing , our members manners , cultures , ages all are ,in a great range.this makes us a great family.sometimes ,some words of our friends look like they want to mean they know everything ,but be sure it is just the ourter look ,inner is different. Here in Geotech ,even the rudest one ,is in a way likes sharing electronic knowladge even they do not believe in the theory you are talking about.

I do offer you to use TBB frequency , indeed it is silent for a long time but with highest power when considered to other close stations , nowadays british transmitters are active around 20khz.

both crypton and pdk must have a adjustment to be tuned to those frequencies.

Andreas , you still did not reply to my question about your system, is there any frequency range.
pdk 150-170 khz
nicolas 40-60 khz
andreas ?

regards
Okantex

okantex
10-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Andreas ,
I remember something like 30m distance 2,5M dept for crypton from videos ,
what is the detected max. dept till now , and what was the object, just want to know the size and metal type.

okantex
10-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Nicolas ,

can you tell us alittle bit about your founds ,and your detector. it has just 6 frequncy selection control , no threshold adjustment.

ANDREAS
10-29-2012, 12:02 PM
J_player ,

both crypton and pdk must have a adjustment to be tuned to those frequencies.

Andreas , you still did not reply to my question about your system, is there any frequency range.
pdk 150-170 khz
nicolas 40-60 khz
andreas ?

regards
Okantex
Hi Okantex
I think send you, for my frequency work. I like very low freq. Usually i work with 27HZ

ANDREAS
10-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Andreas ,
I remember something like 30m distance 2,5M dept for crypton from videos ,
what is the detected max. dept till now , and what was the object, just want to know the size and metal type.
I say only success by customers
OBMD-1 find Silver plate 2.8 meters depth and 15 meters distance
OBMD-1 find 236 coins depth 80-100cm +30meters distance
OBMD-1 usually find one cooper coin <5mm diametre 3-8 meter distance
Last month I have a new, maybe a customer with OBMD-1 found 8500 Britain gold coins from WW2
Information is strong, but never been able to confirm this information. I think this is a myth or they don't want to tell me the truth.
OBMD-1 with my hands. Only coppers max depth 30cm max distance 15 meters
(i work with OBMD-1 model only for tests. Never i go for a real treasure-hunter. I like work with luck. For explain with my daughter search a unknow area)
Pocket. Tests only with my hands. Usually find small objects 3-10meters distance without cost. I am not lucky-man find silver or gold. Never find ferrous objects, pocket detect only non-ferrus. It's enough for me
For more infos via my customers (pocket) i have not. Remember is very new model. I think one month for test via customers is enough for real results
best regards

Nicolas
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Nicolas ,

can you tell us alittle bit about your founds ,and your detector. it has just 6 frequncy selection control , no threshold adjustment.

Hi Okantex

In the first gun I used button for adjustment of threshold
But after one such experience. I found no need to do on the gun
So I integrated in the system with a preset advance

My findings the most interresting is a buyer of my gun is 154 pieces including 93 gold coins and the rest bronze. found in a tomb 1.80cm depth a distance of 600m
Now I'm working on another gun completely digital frequencies which is fixed and stable and I only play on the amplitude when I close a treasures

For our colleagues Andreas I'm not here to sell my manufacturing are so quiet
I'm just here to chat with our brethren and say that we know so well you knew the first time that I am with you and I encourage you to your new LRL. Although you do not read my comments.

Attached are some pictures.....

okantex
10-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Dear Andreas ,
you are confusing my mind again , did you want to mean 27khz ?
you just written 27 Hz , it is even under 50-60hz electric line frequency.
so , you are using low pass filters to protect form electric signals.

I understand your words "No! I like use very-very low frequencies with cut-off filter 50-60HZ. " now.
but , I watch your videos , your detector is not like zahori, you do not need to swing it right-left when it is in the direction of target. sound looks like a reflection of time signals.

do you always have receiption , does it need any transmitter?
regards
Okantex

okantex
10-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Nicolas,
do you have any test videos.
can you give links

ANDREAS
10-29-2012, 03:18 PM
do you always have receiption , does it need any transmitter?

I cannot understand this. Please exlain more

okantex
10-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Dear Andreas,
as I know there is no transmitter at that much low frequency.
even spheric of lightning is above 1000HZ.and it is not available all the time.
but you need a constant transmitter to follow signals.
what is your device's working princible , what is it based on?
regards
Okantex

Nicolas
10-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Nicolas,
do you have any test videos.
can you give links

I m sorry not have..

I retire
this topic is for my colleagues Andreas

I m sorry all
:frown:

BENZINAS
10-29-2012, 04:39 PM
I m sorry not have..

I retire
this topic is for my colleagues Andreas

I m sorry all
:frown:
Where are you from my friend , can you tell us ?

Qiaozhi
10-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi Okantex

In the first gun I used button for adjustment of threshold
But after one such experience. I found no need to do on the gun
So I integrated in the system with a preset advance

My findings the most interresting is a buyer of my gun is 154 pieces including 93 gold coins and the rest bronze. found in a tomb 1.80cm depth a distance of 600m
Now I'm working on another gun completely digital frequencies which is fixed and stable and I only play on the amplitude when I close a treasures
Is your LRL similar to a pistol? That is, does it give an audio indication of a target, or is the box mounted on a swinging handle?

Nicolas
10-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Is your LRL similar to a pistol? That is, does it give an audio indication of a target, or is the box mounted on a swinging handle?

Hi dear Qiaozhi

Yes it gives a visual indication as well as sound and the frequency of Cyble found

The handle is not connected to any voltage battery and it is fixed precisely to hold the gun

Best time

Nicolas
10-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Where are you from my friend , can you tell us ?

Hi dear Benzians

It is stated in my profile and my comments. And the gun is not for sale

You are welcome...

humhum
10-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi Nicolas, Your LRL maybe works with two Transmitter Antenna (58Khz) and one (middle) Receiver Antenna (for electrostatic or different for Hz) .

Regards.

Nicolas
10-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Hi Nicolas, Your LRL maybe works with two Transmitter Antenna (58Khz) and one (middle) Receiver Antenna (for electrostatic or different for Hz) .

Regards.

Hi Humhum

If you do the opposite you will succeed.......

Morgan
11-27-2012, 03:26 PM
regards

hi Andreas

how is going the little LRL POCKET ?

I search for news ,but cant find.

Regards

Morgan
11-27-2012, 03:35 PM
hi Andreas

how is going the little LRL POCKET ?

I search for news ,but cant find.

Regards

anyone from the forum who have tested this device ???

Geo
11-27-2012, 09:13 PM
anyone from the forum who have tested this device ???

Nothing... even at Greece

vali
11-28-2012, 06:57 PM
i do not think ??????????:nono::nono::nono:

Geo
12-02-2012, 06:09 AM
i do not think ??????????:nono::nono::nono:

What you try to say????

Funfinder
01-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Hi all
First for Geo

Now about "pocket"
Best regards

Wow, I see very interesting developments here!

Greetings to Andreas and great you're back! :cheers: Yamas! :)

This is a very good idea to offer the Crypton Mini for a fair price of 560 Euro (postage is extra) and 1 year of warranty and with 60 production-pieces per month there should be enough in stock already for everyone interested.

The only problem at the moment is winter time and I doubt it will work if there is the ground covered with snow and even if it works it would be hard to dig.

560 Euro (around 750 dollars) is nothing compared to 10.000 Euro for such an outrageous expensive Mineoro or OKM Bionic "thingy"! :( :nono:

It is very good that it will detect all kind of nonferrous metal because so everyone can test it even if there is no "longtimeago buried gold stuff" around - and in most cases there is no such stuff near!

OK, it will detect copper, silver and gold - but does it also detects alu and alu-foil? Near roads this stuff can became a real problem.

The up to 10m detection capability is OK to start with a real working LRL for a fair price but we need to know the size of the find.

From what distance an usual old 20mm copper coin is detectable and at what distance a 15cm alu-can?

btw. the "just 10m long range" is more realistic anyway if it will come to depth! Because a usual metal detector still is needed for "pinpointing" and therefore it wouldn't be of any good if the LRL-target is outside the MDs detection depth range.

Another question:
How slow you have to scan with the Crypton Mini?
In what short time a 360° turn will still gives good results?

I'm thinking already about purchasing one of those units and I can assure you that I will test it perfectly and give you the best possible test-results-information including video-clips.

As far as it seems yet those Crypton devices are much more reliable and versatile as these PDKs. Looks they are working even if the rain is not too heavy.

I hope some special forum member and PDK-mysterious-chandler here recognises now that the Crypton works totally different than this unrebuiltable secrecy-PDK-tool and therefore Morgan should stop to blame innocent persons!

If someone from this forum meanwhile bought the Crypton Mini please share your experiences so far with us!

Perhaps Carl Moreland should buy one, too.
Because if this is really for real now he would get his first real working LRL! A first in the whole lifetime chance! :D

The following info is from the english section of the website:
http://www.crypton.com.gr/crypton.html (http://www.crypton.com.gr/crypton.html)

kostas87
01-20-2013, 08:04 AM
hello!
\ Has found something with this device;
Mr morgan has a PD and works , and here in GREECE you can buy with 650 euros!
Why would someone buy something that has done anything like crypton,,,?i dont have seen!

J_Player
01-20-2013, 10:40 AM
hello!
\ Has found something with this device;
Mr morgan has a PD and works , and here in GREECE you can buy with 650 euros!
Why would someone buy something that has done anything like crypton,,,?i dont have seen!I would agree with that.
I would never spend money to buy any locator that I did not first test to see if it works acceptably for me.

I would not recommend to by Crypton or any other equipment until first you try with your own hands to become certain that it is working to satisfy you.
For me, 560 Euros is too much money to spend for Crypton that I did not test first.
Also I see there are no test reports posted from users of Crypton Mini.
So we have no way to know how well it is working.
Maybe for 10 Euros I would buy without making a test first, but not for 560.

J_P

Funfinder
01-22-2013, 11:56 AM
The problem we have here is easily solvable because we
have already a small sorta "Crypton Mini - mass production"!

In no time we will have enough Crypton Mini owners and I
doubt all of them will live and detect in Greece.

Probably already over 100 units have been sold, worldwide.

All we need to gather now are true and authentic test reports
including exact describtions of the land, sites, weatherconditions,
ground-mineralization and additional important parameters.

If the Crypton Mini really doesn't work at all this would be
a crime to sell it and the jails in Greece it nost the most comf'table.
But I'm shure we all know that Andreas is not an evil betrayer
that only puts so much effort into his work and little company
to rip off poor treasure-hunters!

We know he is convinced by many tests and technical improvements
that his Crypton works, that it works very reliable compared to all
those other so called LRLs and that he creates technical seen
reliable and good quality products !!!

1 year of warranty already is a very good sign and perhaps he will
have the total breakthrough if he gives people the money back if
they are not satisfied or if the Crypton Mini shouldn't work whyever
in a certain country.

btw. I have asked Andreas and he told me that it will be no problem
to use the Crypton in the middle-european-woods so I assume it
will work almost anywhere, also in Canada or the USA.

@
J_Player, would you buy one if you'll get money-back warranty?
I guess so. btw. thanks to Morgan for his great inspiration because
he wrote that he'd give the persons the money back for the PDK2 -
just noone wanted to give the PDK back so far!

@ Geo
Why don't you test the Crypton Mini for us? We know you as good
electronic engineer / tinkerer and scientifical working person.
Do you have a dispute with Andreas or other problems that will
hinder you from this? And for Morgan now 560 Euro also just is
peanuts after he can became rich with his PDK3 so its no big
deal to buy one and test it in Portugal.

The more reliable test-results the better - for all of us! :D

J_Player
01-22-2013, 12:32 PM
In no time we will have enough Crypton Mini owners and I
doubt all of them will live and detect in Greece.

Probably already over 100 units have been sold, worldwide.

All we need to gather now are true and authentic test reports including exact describtions of the land, sites, weather conditions, ground-mineralization and additional important parameters.What makes you think probably over 100 units have been sold? -- or even one any Crypton Mini has been sold?
Did Andreas tell you that?
It has been already three months since we saw the announcement of the Crypton Mini in this thread.
Where are these "true and authentic test reports" you are talking about?
I have been looking for Crypton Mini test reports and I cannot find any.

... We know he is convinced by many tests and technical improvements that his Crypton works, that it works very reliable compared to all those other so called LRLs and that he creates technical seen reliable and good quality products !!! We all know? :???:
How do we all know?
I have not heard of any tests or technical improvements Andreas made, nor do I know that it works.
Did somebody make a report that the Crypton Mini works?
I don't see any evidence of testing.
How do you know this?
Are you guessing that there were tests and technical improvements? - or did somebody tell you this?

...1 year of warranty already is a very good sign and perhaps he will have the total breakthrough if he gives people the money back if they are not satisfied or if the Crypton Mini shouldn't work whyever in a certain country.Mineoro also publishes a 1 year warranty for their long range locators.
I would not even consider buying a long range locator from Mineoro.
The Mineoro 1 year warranty is not a good sign to me. It is a joke for Mineoro fradsters to take my money.
I would trust the overwhelming body of evidence that I can find in this forum which tells us the Mineoro is not a good way to spend my money.
In the case of the Crypton Mini, there is no body of evidence I have found anywhere to show that it is really working long range or not.
All I see is an announcement and pictures, but not a single report of performance from users.

.. @ J_Player, would you buy one if you'll get money-back warranty?
I guess so. No, I would not buy a Crypton Mini if I get a money-back warantee.
You can read above where I already explained....
"I would not buy the Crypton Mini or any other equipment until first I try with my own hands to become certain that it is working to satisfy me".
The only exception is maybe if the price is only 10 Euros I would buy without making a test first, but not for 560.
The only way I would be able to see a Crypton Mini work is if I travel from the USA to where the closest Crypton Mini is located and make arrangements to try it in my own hands.
From what I have read, this means I would need to travel to Athens to make a test for a locator which has no owner test reports available.
I do not think I will do this.
I prefer to leave my money in the bank until I see some compelling reason why I should consider testing a Crypton Mini.

I have observed that Andreas is capable of better electronic designs than the crap circuitry we usually see in this forum.
And I also have seen evidence that Andreas does not make false BS forum posts, and he is trustworthy.
However, the good character of Andreas does not predict how electronic machines will perform in various soil terrains, nor does it provide test data that is not seen by readers of the forum.
I prefer relying on facts and evidence to determine what I consider to be suitable to spend my money on.
Already I have saved more than 150,000 € by simply reading user reports in this forum, which prevented me from spending money on metal detecting equipment that does not work.

J_P

WM6
01-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Already I have saved more than 150,000 € by simply reading user reports in this forum, which prevented me from spending money on metal detecting equipment that does not work.

Good one.

I saved only $78,650 the same way, but I am very satisfied with such easy to loan hoard.

Funfinder
01-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi j_p

> What makes you think probably over 100 units have been sold?

This was just estimated because why Andreas should buy expensive production equipment and creates the possibility to built that amount of units each month if he only sells ca. 5 units per month?

But you are right - if we don't have (m)any test reports so far
(perhaps because its Winter time in Europe and Greece where
Crypton is more known than in Australia if he sells them there)
we have to wait until more people bought this Mini or we have
to test it by our own. J_P would you trust Morgan if he test it
that it works at least where he lives if his test was a success?

> We know he is convinced by many tests and technical improvements that his Crypton works

Of course he's conviced otherwise why should he built up his
whole life around this project?

This knowledge of course is by suming up the OBMD evidence info and by
other indications. So far there is no clue that Andreas is not a trustworthy person.
But his information always was very credible.

Of course in principle I'm also for hard fact proofs instead of just
evidence even if those are large that's why I wanna discover the
exact electronical principle that leads to LRL detection at all.
This also is needed to understand the reason why such detector
may not work under certain circumstances.

> Mineoro also publishes a 1 year warranty for their long range locators.

There's a difference 1 year warranty and money back if not working or unsatisfied.
OK, so far Andreas doesn't have this but it would be
no problem because if his Mini-LRL really works he can resell the
returned units after refurbishing or function quality check.

> No, I would not buy a Crypton Mini if I get a money-back warantee.

OK, you may lose some postage and bank-transfer money but
what's the big problem if you could test the Crypton Mini where you
living and if it doesn't work or doesn't work good enough for ya
send it back? Whats the big deal? Personally I would be very happy
if a company offers such service because it shows that it really cares
about the needs of the customers.
btw. for LRLs this is a MUST! Because the whole LRL reseller-scene
is infested by 95% of evil betrayers that are dealing with illusional
dream-products (or better: nightmare-products!)

> I would need to travel to Athens to make a test for a locator which has no owner test reports available.

This is a bad idea cause what are u doing if your bought Crypton Mini works somewhere at some coincidentally chosen place outside Athens but not in California? Free delivery from Greece to USA and back including full Money back warranty would be the only reliable
test possibility for you as long as there is no Crypton Reseller in L.A.
or near you.

> Already I have saved more than 150,000 € by simply reading user reports in this forum,

Yeah, this argument is unbeatable! :cool:
Saving that much money gives one a feeling like being millionaire. :D

But honestly spoken, the info about the Jeohunter before I have tested
this "huge" detector since 2010 through and through not really was promising
and reality mirroring in this forum, too.
Here you only can expect the input of people and their actual state
of knowledge or experience and this is not always the absolute
professional and perfect wisdom or point of view they have.

Compared to the hundred of thousanda of metal-detector users
worldwide the input here in this forum is just a small piece of the cake!
And not a small part consists of hearsay, rumors, testresults or
wrong understanding.

Another question is:
Is a detector that has 10m max. distance already LRL?
Because I can search a 10 x 10m field within a few minutes
with the Jeohunter so perhaps the next version of the
Crypton Mini at least should have a distance of 30 meters for
large objects.

But on the other hand this short 10m distance makes the LRL
more reliable because it doesn't interfere that strong with
disturbing energy-fields, electro-smog, humidity or whatever.

> All I see is an announcement and pictures, but not a single report of performance from users.

I really hope this will change very soon. Perhaps some of us should
contact Andreas and ask him how the business and success goes on.

I'm very confident that in a few months after spring started we
will get the needed evidence and user test results.

greetings

J_Player
01-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi j_p

J_P would you trust Morgan if he test it that it works at least where he lives if his test was a success?
Yes, I believe that Morgan always makes true and accurate reports for the equipment he tests.

> We know he is convinced by many tests and technical improvements that his Crypton works

Of course he's conviced otherwise why should he built up his whole life around this project?
Wrong!
He did not devote his whole life to this project.
He worked for a number of companies before Crypton.
We only know he is dedicated to his projects.
We do not know he is convinced by many tests, or that many tests were even made for the Mini.
This is only speculation with no supporting evidence.
My guess is they probably made some tests, and technical improvements, but I don't know any facts about that.

> Mineoro also publishes a 1 year warranty for their long range locators.

There's a difference 1 year warranty and money back if not working or unsatisfied.
OK, so far Andreas doesn't have this but it would be no problem because if his Mini-LRL really works he can resell the returned units after refurbishing or function quality check.
I do not think it is proper to speak of what changed customer policies the Crypton company will be willing to make unless you are owner of the Crypton company.
Anybody can visit the Crypton website to read what their actual policy is.
My comment was about Mineoro, not Crypton.
The difference is Mineoro is run by people who are known fraudsters, and they have a history of not answering emails from their customers.
Alonso, who is known as the person who is responsible for their LRL production was caught stealing gold from one of the customers, and planting a transmitter to cause LRLs to make fake beeps.
I don't care if they have no warrantee, 1 year warrantee, or money back warrantee... Why should I trust their warrantee?
Warrantee from other international companies is only taking your chances.
I believe in the track records that I see from companies.

> No, I would not buy a Crypton Mini if I get a money-back warantee.

OK, you may lose some postage and bank-transfer money but what's the big problem if you could test the Crypton Mini where you living and if it doesn't work or doesn't work good enough for ya send it back? Whats the big deal? Personally I would be very happy if a company offers such service because it shows that it really cares about the needs of the customers.
btw. for LRLs this is a MUST! Because the whole LRL reseller-scene is infested by 95% of evil betrayers that are dealing with illusional
dream-products (or better: nightmare-products!)
Whats the big deal?
The big deal is I am not interested in owning a locator which works on the principle of the Crypton Mini.
My only interest is to see how it responds to various buried targets.
I prefer to wait until I can read some field reports than to spend 560 € for a machine I might play with for a few months, then quickly lose interest in.
But if I did want to own a Mini, I still would not order one until I first test it with my own hands to see if I think it will help me to find treasure.
This is the same method I use to buy all my treasure hunting electronics, and I have never found bad results with my purchases.

Another question is:
Is a detector that has 10m max. distance already LRL?
Because I can search a 10 x 10m field within a few minutes with the Jeohunter so perhaps the next version of the Crypton Mini at least should have a distance of 30 meters for large objects.
I have no idea what the response of a Crypton Mini is like, and I don't expect anyone will know until we see some field reports from people who use it.

But if we talk about a hypothetical machine instead of a Crypton Mini, then we can make a hypothetical answer:
I think that if you have a machine which always locates the approximate location of non-ferrous buried metal within a meter radius without finding every piece of trash, and it does this from 10 meters distance, then this machine can help you find treasure in most treasure hunting scenarios.
In cases where you are only searching a field 10 x 10m, then I would not waste my time with such a machine.
I would use a metal detector that is best suited to the kind of treasure you are searching for.
For a 10 x 10 m search field, if the 30 ft detector could locate buried metals deeper than your metal detector, then I would use it for this small field.
But the recoveries I see in most of the Morgan videos and Greek videos are from less depth, only metal detector depth.

J_P

Geo
01-23-2013, 07:41 AM
@ Geo
Why don't you test the Crypton Mini for us? We know you as good
electronic engineer / tinkerer and scientifical working person.
Do you have a dispute with Andreas or other problems that will
hinder you from this? And for Morgan now 560 Euro also just is
peanuts after he can became rich with his PDK3 so its no big
deal to buy one and test it in Portugal.

The more reliable test-results the better - for all of us! :D

As many members knows, my relations with Andreas are not good.:frown:

Funfinder
01-23-2013, 05:35 PM
@ Geo
It would be very good if you and Andreas could forget about your
hostility for a short time so we can get forward with our LRL problems, thx.

@ J_P
>Yes, I believe that Morgan always makes true and accurate reports for the equipment he tests.
But does this also means you "believe" the equipment he tests is real useful for the task area it was created?!

The difference is Mineoro is run by people who are known fraudsters, and they have a history of not answering emails from their customers.
Alonso, who is known as the person who is responsible for their LRL production was caught stealing gold from one of the customers, and planting a transmitter to cause LRLs to make fake beeps.
I don't care if they have no warrantee, 1 year warrantee, or money back warrantee... Why should I trust their warrantee?
Warrantee from other international companies is only taking your chances.
I believe in the track records that I see from companies.

1. You know the PDK circuit Morgan, Geo and perhaps even Andreas (years ago) have used for experimenting has something to do with the Mineoro history?

2. If you would get from a big company like Sony or Philips a full money back warranty if you are not satisfied enough with the newest blu-ray player of course you would have no problem with it to buy and test it.
So the problem for you may be only is that it would be a foreign country and a small company. So whats wrong if Crypton would give such a warranty for full satisfied customers and for building up trust in the provided technology?

The big deal is I am not interested in owning a locator which works on the principle of the Crypton Mini.
My only interest is to see how it responds to various buried targets.

OK, so you just want to see how it responds...
It's almost like:
"I like cars but even if I could have a Ferrari to test it I wouldn't want it, I only wanna see how fast it can accelerate from 0 to 100"

You like treasure-hunting but you are not interested in having
personally a working (lets assume it really works) LRL and you
are not even interested in testing this device by yourself?

So what are you looking for here in this thread?
For some simple videos you can critizise and expose as fakes or fraud trial?

Someone should force you to test this device under all circumstances so you may change your mind when you are in real contact and not just by some kind of digital information crap!

Nothing against your method, in alot cases it works to collect a huge
amount of information, trying to watch behind the curtain, not believing all that blandish and seductive commercial propaganda!

but not always:
A person can have a 100% good reputation as ebay seller an still
all what is there to see is a big fake and fraud to rip off people.

I still would not order one until I first test it with my own hands to see if I think it will help me to find treasure. .

Well in that case I guess you will have to wait for a long time - until someone near you living may get one.

So why bother yourself with this Crypton Mini topic?

My guess is they probably made some tests, and technical improvements, but I don't know any facts about that.

as far i know the development of the Crypton devices
(OBMD-1) started already 2-3 years ago until now the final
products are available.

btw. how someone should test such a device on a real "scientific level" at all if it just reacts on long time ago buried objects?
Such objects can't be buried and dig up any time someone like to make some test-sessions.

Assuming this detector points to some location or direction 10m away. As we know already those devices have detection problems
if coming close to the find so we may get a potential search field
of 3x3 meters (10'x10'). But this area in many places already is
huge enough that there is a find just simply by chance!

If the metal detector finds nothing it was an error of the LRL,
but if the metal detector finds something there this doesn't
mean it was indeed located by the LRL because perhaps the
find was there just simple by chance!

OK, with a find that is made out of gold this risk could be reduced
because such finds are much more rare, but it also could take a
very long time or trial period until someone finds such a small
region that contains gold, especially if the LRL just reaches 10meters distance.

So probably you couldn't test it at all until you have a well documented test-area with buried non-iron objects from 10-20 years ago?

No wait, the Crypton Mini is full reliable testable by the following method:

1. looking for a site that only contains a few finds each 10-15meters like the outskirts of an old battlefield.

2. analysing how many trys resulting in a real find (leadball etc.)

3. the more such tries the more accurate the test will be, minimum 20 tries are needed and over 50% have to be successful

Only such a method would be able to exclude finds by pure coincidence that suggest the LRL has detected something.

Another method needs 2 persons:
Without leting the second person with the LRL knowing it, person 1
has to checkout the minimum 25x25m testfield with an usual MD
how many and where are the potential finds are located.
The best would be if there is just 1 (For the Crypton noniron) buried
object. Next the LRL user has to start from the center of this area
and person 2 can check out if his device really points into the
correct direction or finds the area around where this find is located.
(this second method only works if the MDs radiation doesn't
destroys the needed LRL-EM-field-structure).

OK, perhaps not his whole life, but his life since a few years.
I just wanna make clear that Andreas for shure is not that crazy
to built up such a relative large project just to fool people.
Especially not in Greece where treasure-hunting is a much more
risky topic than in other countries.

J_P You addressed another important topic regarding the
LRLs detection depth.
If the LRL locates a coin at perhaps 2feet (65cm) and the
co-used metal-detector can't detect this coin by usual sweeping
the ground the culprit would be the LRL.

So how to solve this problem?

For a real convincing testing of the Crypton Mini a Mini-Excavator
must be used that removes the ground from the whole detected
area! Perhaps 2x2 meters in lenght and 1m deep.
Next the whole excavation material must be searched thoroughly
and the new ground level too, with the metal detector.
This will destroy the LRL detection field of course but it would
give some kind of proof how reliable this detector really works,
especially after alot such same tests.

I think it is possible to estimate how deep the Crypton Mini
is able to detect a find with a certain size.
I'm shure a small object has also be closer to the surface so
it is still possible to LRL detect it, comparable with the usual
metal-detectors abilities.

But it would be good to know the approximatly depth
to avoid digging extremly large holes for nothing.

So we see, even if we would have personally the Crypton Mini
in our hands to test this is still a demanding task to get real
scientifical worthful or in other words reliable test results.

And I doubt the testvideos we may get in the next time are
based on this real meaningful methods!

But perhaps first someone really has to pay a price until he gets
a real working LRL device. Morgan and Geo also paid alot first.

Or do exist any doubts their PDKs etc. doesn't work at all ????
And all what they have is just a big self-deception by wrongly made or interpreted
testresults and assumptions or conclusions ?????

No risk, no fun...

greetings

Qiaozhi
01-23-2013, 05:44 PM
OK, perhaps not his whole life, but his life since a few years.
I just wanna make clear that Andreas for shure is not that crazy
to built up such a relative large project just to fool people.
Especially not in Greece where treasure-hunting is a much more
risky topic than in other countries.
I could be wrong, but I suspect you'll find that he's simply fulfilling a need in the market, especially in Greece where many people are becoming desperate.

J_Player
01-23-2013, 10:24 PM
>Yes, I believe that Morgan always makes true and accurate reports for the equipment he tests.
But does this also means you "believe" the equipment he tests is real useful for the task area it was created?!
In case you are not aware, Morgan tests a lot of treasure hunting equipment, from metal detectors, LRLs, magnetometers, even swiveling locators in various field conditions to see what conditions they work best.
This is the only way you will know for certain what a machine is good for a particular task.
Some of the tests he makes show there are companies that consistently make equipment which is overpriced crap.
For example, the salesmen at the OKM factory tried several of their different locator models to find a 1 kg bag of silver coins that Morgan's friend buried near the factory a half meter deep.
None of the OKM products could find it, not even with their georadar.
This is a target any decent metal detector could easily find.
This is a perfect example to illustrate why it is good to test various equipment, and let the factory people show you their equipment for the task actually working.
If they have nothing that works, then it's time to leave.
This is a good way for Morgan to test, because it makes him more knowledgeable when he knows for certain what is crap as well as what is good.
And this is why I like to read Morgan's posts - he tells the truth when he tests equipment.

1. You know the PDK circuit Morgan, Geo and perhaps even Andreas (years ago) have used for experimenting has something to do with the Mineoro history?
The PDK and many of the Greek locators are derived from an experimental pistol which Alonso assembled, as well as the DCH locator which he designed for Mineoro, and various influences from Esteban.
These are early Alonso designs which came before the later DC and FG models.
The current Crypton Mini design is also derived from the Alonso pistol, but is tuned differently, and does not use the secret antenna parts that are hidden in the Alonso designs.
The OBMD-1 utilizes a different technology than the Alonso PD or the the Mini, or any of the other Alonso PD based designs.

2. If you would get from a big company like Sony or Philips a full money back warranty if you are not satisfied enough with the newest blu-ray player of course you would have no problem with it to buy and test it.
So the problem for you may be only is that it would be a foreign country and a small company. So whats wrong if Crypton would give such a warranty for full satisfied customers and for building up trust in the provided technology?
I do not play games with retail warranties for the purpose of free sampling and then send it back for a refund after I finish playing with their merchandise.
I buy products which I want to own, from real stores where I can walk inside, and the store guarantees all the products they sell to be working.

If you are really want to buy a Crypton locator, then you should buy it and worry about warrantee problems for yourself.
These things do not concern me.
For me, I would rather watch the forum to see what kind of response is reported for the Mini.

You like treasure-hunting but you are not interested in having personally a working (lets assume it really works) LRL and you are not even interested in testing this device by yourself?
I already answered this question in the last post.
Besides, I don't have much time for treasure hunting at present.
If the Crypton company wanted to send a Mini for me to test, then I would test it for them as a favor and report the results.
But I have no interest to take any measures to get a Mini.

So what are you looking for here in this thread?
I am looking for the same things that most other people are looking for in this thread.
We are waiting to see some field reports that tell the response of the Mini, since there are no reports yet.

Someone should force you to test this device under all circumstances so you may change your mind when you are in real contact and not just by some kind of digital information crap!
Who do you suppose will force me to do this testing?
For what purpose?
Do you really believe I could get gold fever? :nono:

Nothing against your method, in alot cases it works to collect a huge amount of information, trying to watch behind the curtain, not believing all that blandish and seductive commercial propaganda!
It appears you have no clue why I read the longrangelocating forums.
1. I am not a professional treasure hunter, and I don't need to buy the most cutting edge treasure hunting equipment to stay in any sort of treasure hunting business.
2. There is no huge amount of information in the longrangelocator forum.
There are only sporadic news items and discussions here, and people asking for help with circuits.
If you want to read a huge amount of information, then look in Geotech, where you will find a huge amount of information.

A person can have a 100% good reputation as ebay seller an still all what is there to see is a big fake and fraud to rip off people.
I still would not order one until I first test it with my own hands to see if I think it will help me to find treasure.
Well in that case I guess you will have to wait for a long time - until someone near you living may get one.
I have tested with my own hands an LRL that you can buy from ebay with a money back guarantee (Pay restocking fee and freight).
Guess what? It didn't work for me or for more than 50 other people who tried it.
And I still don't see a reason why I should buy an LRL from ebay or deal LRL warrantees.

So why bother yourself with this Crypton Mini topic?
See above.

btw. how someone should test such a device on a real "scientific level" at all if it just reacts on long time ago buried objects?
1. Determine exactly what the equipment is supposed to detect.
2. Check to see if it detects what it is supposed to detect.
3. Measure at what distance and what consistency it detects what it is supposed to detect according to scientific procedures.
4. Write a scientific report to record your test.

Assuming this detector points to some location or direction 10m away. As we know already those devices have detection problems
if coming close to the find so we may get a potential seach field of 3x3 meters (10'x10'). But this area in many places already is huge enough that there is a find just simply by chance!

If the metal detector finds nothing it was an error of the LRL, but if the metal detector finds something there this doesn'tmean it was indeed located by the LRL because perhaps the find was there just simple by chance!

OK, with a find that is made out of gold this risk could be reduced because such finds are much more rare, but it also could take a very long time or trial period until someone finds such a small region that contains gold, especially if the LRL just reaches 10meters distance.

So probably you couldn't test it at all until you have a well documented test-area with buried non-iron objects from 10-20 years ago?

No wait, the Crypton Mini is full reliable testable the following method:
1. looking for a site that only contains a few finds each 10-15meters like the outskirts of an old battlefield.
2. analysing how many trys resulting in a real find (leadball etc.)
3. the more such tries the more accurate the test will be, minimum 20 tries are needed and over 50% have to be successful

Only such a method would be able to exclude finds by pure coincidence that suggest the LRL has detected something.

Another method needs 2 persons:
Without letitng the second person with the LRL knowing it, person 1 has to checkout the minimum 25x25m testfield with an usual MD how many and where are the potential finds are located.
The best would be if there is just 1 (For the Crypton noniron) buried object. No the LRL user has to start from the center of this area and person 2 can check out if his device really points into the correct direction or finds the area around where this find is located. (this second method only works if the MDs radiation doesn't destroys the needed EM-field-structure).
If these are your test protocols, I doubt you will be able to prove anything about detection or failure of a machine.

J_P You addressed another important topic regarding the LRLs detection depth.
If the LRL locates a coin at perhaps 2feet (65cm) and the co-used metal-detector can't detect this coin by usual sweeping the ground the culprit would be the LRL.

So how to solve this problem?
I don't understand the problem. What problem do you have with the conditions you described?

For a real convincing testing of the Crypton Mini a Mini-Excavator must be used that removes the ground from the whole detected area! Perhaps 2x2 meters in lenght and 1m deep.
Next the whole excavation material must be searched thoroughly and the new new ground level, too with the metal detector.
This will destroy the LRL detection field of course but it would give some kind of proof how reliable this detector really works, especially after alot such same tests.

I think it is possible to estimate how deep the Crypton Mini is able to detect a find with a certain size.
I'm shure a small object has also be closer to the surface so it is still possible to LRL detect it, comparable with the usual metal-detectors abilities.
I think you don't know what you're talking about.
Maybe you should first learn what these locators are detecting before you decide you can estimate what depth they can detect to.

But it would be good to know the approximatly depth to avoid digging extremly large holes for nothing.
Watch some LRL videos to get an approximate idea.

So we see, even if we would have personally the Crypton Mini in our hands to test this is still a demanding task to get real scientifical worthful or in other words reliable test results.
And I doubt the test videos we may get in the next time are based on this real meaningful methods!
But perhaps first someone really has to pay a price until he gets a real working LRL device. Morgan and Geo also paid alot first.
Or do exist any doubts their PDKs etc. doesn't work at all ????

And all what they have is just a big self-deception by wrongly made or interpreted test results and assumptions or conclusions ?????

Something to think about:
How many double blind tests are done to certify different brands of metal detectors before they are released for public sale?
Have you ever considered that metal detectors never needed any scientific testing before hobbyists bought them?
Maybe it is fairly easy for a hobbyist or professional treasure hunter to determine in a few hours whether he likes the machine is testing or not.
As long as there are no factory salesmen hiding secret transmitters to fool you, I don't think the average person would fail to determine whether he wants to keep the machine he is testing.

Why not ask Morgan about that?
He is a professional who has tested a lot of treasure hunting equipment.
Ask how many double blind tests he ran to find out what equipment would work for him.
Or send a PM to Carl-NC and ask how many of his personal metal detectors he ran double blind tests for before he bought them.
Maybe these people just turned them on and played with them for awhile, then decided to buy or not.

If a machine is working, the word gets around, and nobody seems to care what scientific tests are made unless they are trying to tweak the performance.
And if a machine is not working, the word also gets around, and still nobody cares what scientific tests are made.

I wouldn't waste my time running scientific tests If I saw a machine working in my hands.
And I wouldn't waste my money if I saw it didn't work to my satisfaction.

J_P

Funfinder
01-27-2013, 03:13 AM
@ Qiaozhi

> I could be wrong, but I suspect you'll find that he's simply fulfilling a need in the market, especially in Greece where many people are becoming desperate.

If in distress the devil eats flies?
You think the greeks now built up their last hopes on LRLs for getting a good life back? Don't let them know that. :lol: ;)

@ J_P

>> Yes, I believe that Morgan always makes true and accurate reports for the equipment he tests.

> But does this also means you "believe" the equipment he tests is real useful for the task area it was created?!

However, I have no problem if Morgan tests all what he likes - it's just the question to what results this leads:

If those results really would have weight those should directly lead to sue OKM because the results of Morgans tests say they are producing crap.

But this will not happen, Morgan tests as much as he likes and Mineoro and OKM make happy business on and on. So the benefit is almost zero.

I have told this already a year ago, if the police or the courts would work the same style, all criminals would run around free and all innocent people would be in jail!

What Morgan does is just some kind of orientation for that who want to believe in him and think his tests are made clever and smart enough.

What he's doing is a nice trip into the right direction but it's far away from 100% reliable results.

> 1. You know the PDK circuit Morgan, Geo and perhaps even Andreas (years ago) have used for experimenting has something to do with the Mineoro history?

Sorry my friend, you fell into a little trap. ;) But it wasn't an evil one, just for showing the situation:

Cause the problem is:

Morgan for you is OK but Alonso is a dirty tricks playing criminal for you - just the problem is:
Both are working or using improvements of the same prototype-circuits!

So don't ya think that the Mineoro stuff also may work if adjusted correct to foreign countries EM-field conditions?

Why Morgan should have been able within short time to create a "real working LRL" out of those old Alonso circuit while Alonso itself was not able after many more years to create a working device?

Don't you think pure logically and plausible looked at the situation it has to be completly reversed?

Of course there still is that accusation that Mineoro had used a hidden transmitter who was discovered somehow - if I'm right?!

So is the Mineoro now a fully not working fraud-company or did they just using some tricks to "convince" people a little bit "better" than it would have been possible without those tricks? I'm asking this because it's a well known method of all kind of companies to let their products shine much more better as they are in reality - the commercial spots are full of them.

> For me, I would rather watch the forum to see what kind of response is reported for the Mini.

> If the Crypton company wanted to send a Mini for me to test, then I would test it for them as a favor and report the results.

Shure, but perhaps this way is too cheap and you can wait forever here until you get the real needed info
or such a device for free testing.

Extremely valuable information often has a very high price and very rarely you can get it for free.

This is the big problem with LRLs. Too many people risk the high price and get nothing as reward.
It's a particulary problem for the whole treasure-hunting. People not just pay for eletronic devices thousands of bucks
but also for expeditions, vehicles, helpers, "top secret informaton" and other equipment that enables them to hunt at a
promising location at all.

btw. we must not forget the concept of Andreas he wanna realize with the Mini:

It shall fill the customers with enthusiasm for the OBMD-1 because this is his pro-LRL and top product he wanna sell.
If the Mini wouldn't work nobody will upgrade to the OBMD-1 and spend much more money for it.

> Who do you suppose will force me to do this testing?
> For what purpose?
> Do you really believe I could get gold fever?

Too much theory and no practice at all with the Mini we are talking about is no good argumentation basis, it's more or less just guessing.

So we need to find a way that you can get such a thingy for free... :)

Andreas "must" send you one for free - if your trustworthy practical results lead to a positive valuation this would
be the entrance for Andreas to a real extremly good working business. Especially if he wanna get customers from America, too.

We must not forget we are talking about a real business product that is available for real money spending customers
and therefore it has to work for real (=reliable functioning), otherwise Andreas could get himself into huge trouble.

greetings

Qiaozhi
01-27-2013, 10:11 AM
@ Qiaozhi

> I could be wrong, but I suspect you'll find that he's simply fulfilling a need in the market, especially in Greece where many people are becoming desperate.

If in distress the devil eats flies?
You think the greeks now built up their last hopes on LRLs for getting a good life back? Don't let them know that. :lol: ;)
Only some of them have. ;)

By the way, try using the Multi-Quote and Quote buttons when you reply to a previous post. It will make your reply much easier to read.

J_Player
01-27-2013, 09:31 PM
Only some of them have. ;)

By the way, try using the Multi-Quote and Quote buttons when you reply to a previous post. It will make your reply much easier to read.I agree,
It is much easier to read posts which are not a whole page long. The Quote button works good.
To answer Funfinders post, I will break it into manageable sized parts and address each point separately:

Originally Posted by Funfinder:
I have no problem if Morgan tests all what he likes - it's just the question to what results this leads:
Where the results lead?
From what Morgan showed us, his results lead to finding a lot of treasure.
Read his posts – look at all the treasures he recovered.
See a few photos of Morgan's recoveries below.

Originally Posted byFunfinder:
If those results really would have weight those should directly lead to sue OKM because the results of Morgans tests say they are producing crap....
...[bla, bla bla … police, courts, criminals.... sue OKM ...]
You think it is a good idea for Morgan to waste his time suing OKM instead of spending his time recovering treasure?
Morgan already found a good way to protect himself from fake OKM BS.
He only needs to test their equipment to see it is crap, then walk away and don't waste any more time with them.

And Morgan did a big favor for all of us.
He told us the true stories of his experience with OKM and with many other brands of treasure locating equipment, so we do not need to waste our money to buy crap equipment.
Hundreds of treasure hunters have read Morgans reports, and they were happy that they did not waste their money.

If you believe it is a good idea to spend your time to sue OKM, then why don't you sue them?
I will be happy to watch your reports in your legal case against OKM.
But I do not think you will win, because OKM does not make any claims that you will find treasure from long distance when you use their crappy equipment.
They only make are claims which you cannot prove are false.
Read their advertising and see for yourself.
I think Morgan is too smart to waste his time on this kind of thing – better to go treasure hunting.

J_P

J_Player
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
The problem is:
Morgan for you is OK but Alonso is a dirty tricks playing criminal for you - just the problem is:
Both are working or using improvements of the same prototype-circuits!

Wrong!
They are not both working, and this forum is full of evidence which confirms it.
Morgan made his first report of his testing Mineoro in 2007, where he reported the plastic markers that Mineoro puts on the ground in their demonstration area.
Morgan watched how these markers cause the Mineoro locators to detect the static charge that is placed on the plastic markers, not buried gold.
Morgan told us how he could touch the plastic markers and observe the Mineoro locator find more distance when he increased the static charge on the plastic, until Damasio ordered him to stop...
“If i charge a plastic item with static, i can detect this small plastic 2 meters distance. But i´m searching for gold not plastic...

...I´m sorry if i disapoint some members,but its the true about my DC2008,a broken dream...It seams to work but not as i aspect:frown:
In reality it detects GOLD with clear signal,large coin 20cm, jar full with silver coins 50cm,this is the on air test,small iron reject, big iron detect...Work like a weak metal detector on air tests... ”Read Morgan's full report of his visit to the Mineoro factory here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=62635#post62635

In another post by Morgan talking about the deceit and tricks which Mineoro uses to fool customers, he told us how he watched them trick Connie to make her believe Mineoro was locating buried treasures, not the static charge from the plastic or the hidden transmitters they use: “This kind of trick react with hand friction on the plastic,so what kind of TRANSMITER they have in the field test ???”But Connie believed the factory people, and she bought a Mineoro locator.
Not long after that, we read a post from Connie....
"...I bought a DC2008 from Mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )"
http://www.longrangelocators/com/forums/showpost.php?p=96087&postcount=86

Read what Morgan says about Mineoro tricks and deception during Alonso's demonstration in France:
"THIS IS WHAT MINEORO IS DOING, DECEIVING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD, I THINK THIS FAKE DEMONSTRATIONS MUST STOP ONE OF THIS DAYS...
They can say: MINEORO works for treasures, limited distance, Mineoro cant find small gold objects. And EVERYTHING will be better,and of course thy must lower the prices.”

Of course there still is that accusation that Mineoro had used a hidden transmitter who was discovered somehow - if I'm right?!

So is the Mineoro now a fully not working fraud-company or did they just using some tricks to "convince" people a little bit "better" than it would have been possible without those tricks? I'm asking this because it's a well known method of all kind of companies to let their products shine much more better as they are in reality - the commercial spots are full of them.
No. Mineoro uses hidden transmitters and they plant jewelry to fool their clients during demonstrations.
This is not a well-known method except with companies which are committing fraud.

Mineoro company leaders hide transmitters to commit fraud against their clients,
They steal gold from their clients.
They tell lies to their clients to help sell their products.
They post false photos of treasure on their websites to help sell their products.
They use hidden transmitters and jewelry which they plant to fool people to think their equipment is finding treasure.

Morgan was the first person to report to us how Mineoro uses hidden transmitters to fool people to believe they are detecting buried metal:
Originally posted by Morgan:
"Sorry Hugo but i need post this MINEORO trick, is possible that they use it in the factory to make the clients the ilusion that there is gold buried there.
Dont worry, i not post the story you told me, just show to friends the buried hand made oscillator that make the MINEOROS beep.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143078&postcount=62

Read where Robalocarapanda told us how Alonso and his factory helper Filepe buried a transmitter to fool them so they would believe there is buried gold.
Read where they caught Alonso stealing gold from their test ground:...alonzo himself admitted that he put the device, under the pretext of helping to ionize the gold target, but this is lie as the equipments were saturated with the oscillator frequency,
the gold target was stolen, and the oscillator deceived us all, made us believe that he was still buried.http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143094&postcount=76

Alonso hidden transmitter:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18021&stc=1&d=1343984491

Alonso travels around the world during secret trips to find new distributors who have not tried the Mineoro locators yet.
Then he stages fake demonstrations to show his locators showing amazing recoveries.
But his locators only show amazing recoveries until after he leaves, then they no longer work.
Why?
Because Alonso is not there with hidden transmitters to make beeps where he plants jewelry.

Morgan received an email from one of the French team who witnessed Alonso's fake demonstration in France. This French team member became convinced the FG-90 was detecting treasure, so he bought an FG-90 and found it did not work after Alonso left:
I WAS TALKING WITH ONE FRENCH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE ALONSOS AND PATRICIA FG90 DEMONSTRATION IN THE FOREST(YOUTUBE MOVIES).
THE PERSON IN QUESTION; BOUGTH ONE FG90, AND NOW IS VERY DESAPOINTED.
I'M SURE THERE IS SOME TRICK IN FG90 DEMONSTRATIONS.

IF WANT MORE DETAILS SEND PM.
I FEEL SORRY THO EAR ABOUT THIS...

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=128710&postcount=190

Even today, Mineoro is using magic tricks and hidden transmitters to fool people to think they are detectomg gold.
Robalocarapanda showed us the neclace that he recovered with chacho in Mexico in 2010, and this recovery is still seen on the Mineoro facebook page.
Rbalocarapanda tells us how Alosno buried another hidden transmitter, and hid this same neclace to convince a client that his locator found it in 2012.
See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143252&postcount=141

Mineoro's advertising is full of fake treasure photos and tricks to make you buy their crap.
See their facebook page where they claim:
"Mr. Jim Mitchell, American citizen, from Dallas, Texas 2nd. World War veteran, found 10 silver coins with MINEORO first Long Range Detector DCH85, in 1985".
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329410943814499&set=a.216078811814380.55533.216042025151392&type=1&permPage=1

This is a purely made-up lie!
Jim Mitchell never found those coins using a Mineoro locator. Read the truth here:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143255&postcount=143

Read where this BS was first discovered in 2006 here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12097
Look at the photo at post #36 --- it was all a bunch of staged fake photos that Jim Mitchel did for Mineoro and Electroscope companies.

So don't ya think that the Mineoro stuff also may work if adjusted correct to foreign countries EM-field conditions?
I don't believe a mineoro locator detects the EM-field of a country.
I believe it works like crap in Brazil, same as anywhere else, just as Morgan told us it does in his reports from his testing in Brazil.

Why Morgan should have been able within short time to create a "real working LRL" out of those old Alonso circuit while Alonso itself was not able after many more years to create a working device?[/SIZE]
Reason: Because Morgan is not using the Alonso circuits.
He is using a modified circuit which is not similar to the Alonso PD circuit, and has secret antenna parts which you cannot find arranged in this manner in any Alonso designs.

Don't you think pure logically and plausible looked at the situation it has to be completly reversed?
No. I don't think it is plausible to look at the situation reversed.
If the situation were reversed, Morgan would never lie to people about his treasure recoveries.
Morgan would not hide transmitters to fool people.
Morgan would never steal gold from a client.
Morgan would not use tricks to fool people to think his locators are finding treasure.
Morgan would not be able to survive in the treasure hunting business if the situation were reversed and he was forced to use only Mineoro locators.
Mineoro locators are not good treasure hunting machines in Brazil or anywhere else.

Alonso does not develop new equipment at this time.
Nothing has changed substantially since the Mineoro FG series was started.
He lets the technicians at the factory make minor changes and modifications to the cosmetics and circuits.
The rumors I hear is Alonso is buying locators from other companies, not developing any new designs of his own.
The only reason he is not in jail is because Robalocarapanda knows Alonso is old, and he knows Alonso would have a difficult time to survive if he reported him to the police and had him sent to a Mexican jail.

Morgan has consistently given us true reports of his observations of many expensive treasure locators. He has saved hundreds of treasure hunters from wasting their money on crap equipment.

J_P

J_Player
01-28-2013, 12:20 AM
For me, I would rather watch the forum to see what kind of response is reported for the Mini.
If the Crypton company wanted to send a Mini for me to test, then I would test it for them as a favor and report the results.
Shure, but perhaps this way is too cheap and you can wait forever here until you get the real needed info or such a device for free testing.Wrong!
I am not waiting for a chance to test a Crypton Mini.
I have no interest in a Crypton Mini, nor do I have any hopes that I will ever see one.
I would not even bother to test a Crypton unless someone asked me test it for a favor.
If you are the person who has problems of waiting to test a Crypton Mini, then maybe you should make arrangements to test a Crypton Mini.

Extremely valuable information often has a very high price and very rarely you can get it for free.
This is the big problem with LRLs. Too many people risk the high price and get nothing as reward.
It's a particulary problem for the whole treasure-hunting. People not just pay for eletronic devices thousands of bucks but also for expeditions, vehicles, helpers, "top secret informaton" and other equipment that enables them to hunt at a promising location at all.
You can get a lot of help and free information if you read the reports that Morgan makes for treasure hunting equipment.
Also look for some excellent reports by others, even by Carl-NC.

Too much theory and no practice at all with the Mini we are talking about is no good argumentation basis, it's more or less just guessing.
So we need to find a way that you can get such a thingy for free... :)
No we don't..!
I don't want A Mini.
If I wanted a Mini, then I would buy it.
You can stop making plans for what you must find for me. :nono:
You must use your plans to "get such a thingy for free"... somewhere else away from me.

Andreas "must" send you one for free - if your trustworthy practical results lead to a positive valuation this would be the entrance for Andreas to a real extremly good working business. Especially if he wanna get customers from America, too.
Why don't you send your ideas of what Andreas “must” do to Andreas?.
I am not concerned with this kind of thing.

J_P

Funfinder
01-28-2013, 06:48 AM
@ J_P

Originally Posted byFunfinder:
If those results really would have weight those should directly lead to sue OKM because the results of Morgans tests say they are producing crap....
...[bla, bla bla … police, courts, criminals.... sue OKM ...]

Just a short note until I will invest more time for answering or just ignore ya:

Don't call what I'm saying "bla bla bla"! :angry:

You have good argumentation but they change nothing - if Mineoro or OKM or even Dell Winders would read about your accusations here all they do is just laughing and going on with their business! Your "war" is limited to the internet like a bystander or witness just would write into his diary that he watched a crime instead of going to the police.

Your huge large postings are the proof how massive your mind is obsessed with this whole LRL topic - as if your life depends on it.

This is no f* computergame and that's why I have the right to object points like "police, courts, criminals.... sue OKM" and you have not to slander it as a bla bla bla!

We can work together to get working results in the reality or you can play your internet-only LRL-detective-game!

J_Player
01-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Hi Funfinder,
Qiaozhi asked to use the multiquotes to make the posts easier to read.
"...[bla, bla bla … police, courts, criminals.... sue OKM ...]" is a way to abbreviate 12 lines of double-spaced text that you posted, since you don't use multiquotes.
I can easily put your text into quotes with the "..." part removed:I have no problem if Morgan tests all what he likes - it's just the question to what results this leads:
If those results really would have weight those should directly lead to sue OKM because the results of Morgans tests say they are producing crap.

Your suggestions that Morgan's tests "should directly lead to sue OKM" are [B]WRONG, because OKM is not violating any laws, nor do they make any false claims that I know of.
They do not claim to find treasure at long distance, or even at a distance as good as competitors metal locating equipment that cost 1/4 as much.

You know very well there is no reason to sue OKM or report them to the police simply because they charge too much for crappy equipment.
There is no law against selling crappy equipment which is overpriced, and does not detect treasures any farther than a metal detector or a gradiometer can detect.
I believe you know this as well as the rest of the people who read this forum.

If you don't know about the performance of OKM, then read what people who use OKM products all over the world reported here:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43757&postcount=6
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=131235&postcount=2
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38572&postcount=1
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112348&postcount=44
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100931&postcount=1
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112268&postcount=32
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=82553&postcount=10
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43745&postcount=2
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=132007&postcount=32
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55004&postcount=107
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80373&highlight=OKM#post80373
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112813&postcount=75
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=115013&postcount=5
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=101735&postcount=12
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100985&postcount=3
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44347&postcount=6
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105112&postcount=26
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=102428&postcount=17

If you remember, this thread is where we look to read news of the Crypton Mini, not for posts to tell how good OKM equipment is and about suing them.
If you wish to tell us how good OKM is and details of suing them, maybe you could open a new topic.

J_P

Funfinder
01-29-2013, 05:09 AM
@ Qiaozhi

I'm not interested to quote fully the complety 1.000s of words some of those postings contain when I just wanna answer to special parts. But the "wrap quote tags around selected text" makes it better readable, so perhaps I may use that.

reply to http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=145189&postcount=143
#143 01-27-2013, 11:31 PM
@ J_P

OK, I will start to invest some time but not that excessive than you, I have other important things to do also.

Where the results lead?
From what Morgan showed us, his results lead to finding a lot of treasure.
Read his posts – look at all the treasures he recovered.
See a few photos of Morgan's recoveries below.

Well, thanx for that pictures, interesting and I'm happy for Morgan that he finally found something precious by LRL because this was his goal since a long time, so its just fair.

And I don't have any reason why not trust him.
I'm even thinking that his "send PDK back if it doesn't work for you"-warranty is a very fair and respectful turn.

What I wanted to say is that real counting tests are made completly different. Compare it with testing a new plane if it really flies and not crushes and causes the death of 100s of people.

There is no public evidence, no eye-witnesses, no testcircuits that really show precise results. If you are so eager to defend Morgans test-results and LRL-finds why don't pursuade him to visit Carl and his test-field?

I know the answer already:
No, he won't risk that, because his PDK now is finetuned to Portugal's EM-fieldcondition and may not work in the states.

He only needs to test their equipment to see it is crap, then walk away and don't waste any more time with them.

WRONG! :nono:
Because this says nothing - Morgan's test result is just a drop of water on a hot stone and all what makes him so important that he's one of the only Bionic testers here in this forum.

OKM still is alive and kicking and LRL producing and this wouldn't be the case if all customers would be fully unsatisfied with the Bionic etc.

And Morgan did a big favor for all of us.
He told us the true stories of his experience with OKM and with many other brands of treasure locating equipment, so we do not need to waste our money to buy crap equipment.

Fine, and the same way kt315 tested and condemned the Jeohunter.
For luck I had much better information sources than a person that doesn't know how to test a serious detector the right way.

Shure its good that Morgan tests alot stuff and that he's trustworthy to tell us his discovered truth, but this doesn't mean that all of his tests are really good enough to give the full insight.
As example his first Mineoro tests were completly negative!
This caused you to think that all Mineoro is totally nonworking BS.
But if I'm informed correctly meanwhile Morgan or some other persons have got a positive test from a Mineoro device?!

I have no time to explain here detailed how real sophisticated tests have to be made, but for shure on much higher level as Morgan did.

Hundreds of treasure hunters have read Morgans reports, and they were happy that they did not waste their money.

Shure, and thats fully OK. But it hasn't stopped Mineoro and it hasn't stoped guys from South America or even Mexico to tell their LRLs are working.

I ask myself if this world is full of idiots if it comes to LRL?!
All we need is 1-2 years warranty and if this stuff doesn't work as desired or advertised the producer or firm will get it back and has
to pay for all additional costs like postage or bank-transfer!

Otherwise all those devices must have a warning sticker:

Attention!
This is a fully esoterical product! :D
It may work, it may not.

If you believe it is a good idea to spend your time to sue OKM, then why don't you sue them?

If it should became necessary and if I have time enough I will (because they have no right at all to be*ss people with lousy LRL-scam), I have good influence and connection to many treasure-hunters from Germany and it would be very simple to call them together if we have enough evidence OKM is selling betraying Bionic crap! Absolutly no problem, believe me.

I will be happy to watch your reports in your legal case against OKM.
But I do not think you will win, because OKM does not make any claims that you will find treasure from long distance when you use their crappy equipment.

So what, this is totally unnecesary. They are still fooling and betraying people if they dare to make wrong suggestions or function-describtions. Tricking people is a crime like selling them faked cheap bronze-rings with wrong gold-number inside.

They only make are claims which you cannot prove are false.

Nonsense, a good lawyer can shutdown their business within a few days if their products would be good for nothing at all aka totally nonworking LRLs. People are not that stupid to buy over many years devices for 10.000 Euro that are totally useless and afterwards would do not the slightest thing against it. There's too much money involved and not all treasure-hunters are holy and goodhearted guys.

I think Morgan is too smart to waste his time on this kind of thing – better to go treasure hunting.

No, he simply is not motivated for a war with OKM because so far he hasn't lost a huge amount of money by buying on of their LRL products and afterwards it turned out that he was tricked by wrong claims and promises.
His only interest is a real working LRL and like our interest getting real reliable info if the OKM Bionic works or not.

He is satisfied with the info he got (Bionic is not working) so no problem for him. But it also could be possible that he wastes a great opportunity in finding treasures because this info was false or not the complete truth.

Facts are:
OKM is interested in selling his stuff.
They're not just sell LRL Bionic but alot other detectors too which are proven to work!

So all what is needed is what is OKM doing to get people attracted for the Bionic. What are the claims, how do treasure-hunters react on that claims, why those "hopeful" persons are motiviated to buy such expensive devices (and they won't without any chance to test)

Next are those tests for real or just a big show and much more such stuff.
In short words: What factors brings product and customer together!

And a clearly not working 10.000 Euro scambox never ever could brought together with a customer because no sane thinking person would just simply throw away so much money!

btw. some time ago I was just around 100km away from the OKM firm located in eastern Germany but I had better to do than visiting them! Perhaps I'd have been motivated much more to check this whole stuff out directly if the interaction here in this forum in earlier times would have been a little bit more cooperative and productive.

At least finally we have some really interesting results from Morgan plus Geo and some Mini LRL from Greece which may help finding out the real scientifically tested and proven truth!

greetings

J_Player
01-29-2013, 06:21 AM
What I wanted to say is that real counting tests are made completly different. Compare it with testing a new plane if it really flies and not crushes and causes the death of 100s of people.
Morgan does not conduct tests to certify an airplane.
He performed simple tests to see if OKM company made any good metal locating equipment.
He saw how none of the OKM equipment was able to find the bag of coins that his metal detector could find, so he walked away from OKM and saved $10,000.
It looks like his way works to me.
I can't imagine anyone else conducting a test which is required to certify an aircraft before they buy a metal detector or gradiometer for treasure hunting.
It sounds like a waste of time to me when there are hundreds of reports from people who already tried the equipment and told how well they work.

The only scientific tests that were made for metal locating equipment that I know about were made for mine detectors.
And nobody I know buys those for treasure hunting.
Maybe you can tell us where we can find better scientific tests that show Morgan did not find the correct answer when no OKM product could locate his bag of coins.
I don't think any better scientific tests exist for OKM products, judging from their web page.

There is no public evidence, no eye-witnesses, no testcircuits that really show precise results. If you are so eager to defend Morgans test-results and LRL-finds why don't pursuade him to visit Carl and his test-field?
...this says nothing - Morgan's test result is just a drop of water on a hot stone and all what makes him so important that he's one of the only Bionic testers here in this forum.
I don't have to defend Morgan's results.
People all over the world using OKM products already confirmed his results are accurate.

I am defending our right to use our own methods to decide what we want to buy or not.
None of us are required to perform any tests and certifications that are used for aircraft before we buy a metal detector or gradiometer.
This is only some BS that you are making up.
We already know from reports all over the world that it is crap.
And we can decide what we will buy or not buy without making the tests which you say must be made.

You failed to read all the forum posts which agree with Morgan's report.
You want me to believe that all of these people are wrong and only you and hung are right to think OKM makes wonderful products?
Sorry, but I don't believe it.
I believe what I read from a lot of people who actually used OKM products and made forum posts to tell their experiences.
If you actually try reading them, you will see they found the same as what Morgan found -- crap.

Try actually reading what most people say about OKM:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43757&postcount=6
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=131235&postcount=2
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38572&postcount=1
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112348&postcount=44
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100931&postcount=1
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112268&postcount=32
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=82553&postcount=10
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=43745&postcount=2
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=132007&postcount=32
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55004&postcount=107
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80373&highlight=OKM#post80373
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=115013&postcount=5
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=101735&postcount=12
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100985&postcount=3
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44347&postcount=6
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105112&postcount=26
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=102428&postcount=17

These are only some of the reports complaining about OKM.
There are quite a few more in the Geotech and longrangelocators forum.

Of course, I will be anxious to read any better scientific tests that you might perform when you go to the OKM factory.

J_P

J_Player
01-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Morgan ...
As example his first Mineoro tests were completly negative!
This caused you to think that all Mineoro is totally nonworking BS.
But if I'm informed correctly meanwhile Morgan or some other persons have got a positive test from a Mineoro device?!

What you are posting is not correct. You are not informed correctly.
Apparently you did not read the link I posted to show where morgan reported his trip to the Mineoro factory.
In Morgan's test at the factory, he did not say the Mineoro was completely negative.
Try reading the link I showed you from post 59 to 68. You will see why you are wrong.

Originally posted by Morgan:
I´m sorry if i disapoint some members,but its the true about my DC2008,a broken dream...It seams to work but not as i aspect
In reality it detects GOLD with clear signal,large coin 20cm, jar full with silver coins 50cm,this is the on air test,small iron reject,big iron detect...Work like a weak metal detector on air tests...
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=62635#post62635

If you read his report, you will see Morgan also made some other comments abut the detection of the Mineoro locators, and you will find he has the same opinion today.
I don't see where Morgan said it was completely negative like you are claiming.

I have read similar reports from Geo and others all over the world, including reports that it only works on lucky days, and only if there is a very large target at a much shorter range than Mineoro advertises.
These are the reports I have heard from users of Mineoro users who are seeing the best results.
I also read more reports from others who don't find any detection at all from Mineoro.
Not even the gold plate that they include with the locator.

You are basing your arguments on wrong information because you didn't even read Morgan's posts before you gave wrong answers.
If you expect me to stop summarizing your pages of erroneous text as "bla, bla, bla", then you would be wise to actually read the text first, and post factual statements. :nono:

I ask myself if this world is full of idiots if it comes to LRL?!
All we need is 1-2 years warranty and if this stuff doesn't work as desired or advertised the producer or firm will get it back and has
to pay for all additional costs like postage or bank-transfer!If you think it is a good idea to buy an LRL, then I think you should go ahead and buy whatever LRLs you want, and take your problems about warranties and postage to whoever you buy your LRL from.

J_P

J_Player
01-29-2013, 08:21 AM
...(because they have no right at all to be*ss people with lousy LRL-scam), I have good influence and connection to many treasure-hunters from Germany and it would be very simple to call them together if we have enough evidence OKM is selling betraying Bionic crap! Absolutly no problem, believe me....
:
:
:
:
v
....throw away so much money!
Hahahaaa... I would like to see that.
My prediction: You will never sue OKM.

1. They made no false claims, and you have no basis to sue them.
2. Their equipment does not work any better than a metal detector or a gradiometer.
3. They charge about 4 times more than competitors metal detectors and gradiometers which do a better job at locating treasure.
4. Unless this is a crime, you have no legal case against them.

But maybe I am wrong.
Maybe it is a crime in Germany to charge 4 times more for metal locating equipment which doesn't work as good as a competitors.

I would be waiting for your reports of your legal case against OKM, except I already predicted you will not sue them. 8)

J_P

Orbit
01-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Do something of these indeed function does not need discrimination the 30metra and price

for my friend ?

Nicolas
03-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Hello all this is the PCB's inside from OMBD1 or OMBD2 By Crypton

I not see here need Calibration for 3 hours

Not ask me details please for the respect my colleague Andreas

I only share this to know the operating system of this unit. Not to build:nono:

Morgan
03-08-2014, 07:34 PM
thats great,now we have one ideia about the crypton.

Nicolas
03-08-2014, 07:55 PM
thats great,now we have one ideia about the crypton.

Hi Morgan how are you?so much times not see you here

Yes maybe you are right and we have also idea about your PDK hihihih :lol:

But stay top secret my dear friend because it's commercial projects

Welcome