PDA

View Full Version : I now own a Bionic X4

hung
09-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Please welcome a new great tool in long range detection.
Finely handcrafted and very professional.
This thing likes VERY MUCH fresh gold.

Bellow we can see the X4 sided by two aces of detection resting in their natural habitat.

WM6
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Poor fresh gold, when you come near to it with such new weapons.
Soon it will come out of the soil and surrendered.

J_Player
09-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Poor fresh gold, when you come near to it with such new weapons.
Soon it will come out of the soil and surrendered.Many stories will come out of the ground (and out of de bunker).
Will we ever see photos of unknown gold that was detected by OKM and then recovered from out of the ground? http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17599&stc=1&d=1323729073

Best Wishes,
J_P

Geo
09-20-2012, 07:07 AM

Bellow we can see the X4 sided by two aces of detection resting in their natural habitat.

Hung,i wish you good T.H.
:)

takhslambos
09-20-2012, 10:46 AM
good luck to you....

Morgan
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM

Bionic 4, very expensive i think...
As i told before,OKM produce expensive LRL´s that not work as they advertise in the propaganda...most of this devices based on magnetometers.

anyway good luck with your new toy

BENZINAS
09-21-2012, 06:59 AM
May the luck be with you my friend , you will need it !!

WM6
09-21-2012, 09:10 AM
May the luck be with you my friend , you will need it !!

Agree. A lot of luck.
And, with luck, he can even achieve a huge of saving battery with same results, by using his Bionic X4 on OFF position.

hung
09-22-2012, 05:50 PM
May the luck be with you

Such as this one?

J_Player
09-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Such as this one?Hi Hung,
That looks like a good recovery.
Is this a gold chain we are looking at in your photo?

Some questions:
Where was it located?
When was it located?
How deep was it buried below the surface of the ground?
What other treasure hunter-tools were used to locate it?
Did anyone at the recovery site know where it was buried before the Bionic X4 located it?

Best Wishes,
J_P

WM6
09-24-2012, 08:27 AM

Some questions:
Where was it located?
When was it located?

In fact it is gold plated.

Regretfully his grandma is now crazy about, who stole her gold necklace from the jewellery caskets.

Please hung don't be so nasty, return it back to her.

hung
09-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Sorry for taking long to reply. I'm always busy these days and also I don't watch forums much for a long time now.
These have no purpose for me anymore and became insignificant IMHO. No time to spend on it, sorry again.
Actually I don't even watch TNET forums lately. And I see that LRLers over there spend their time now in the field as it should be.

The only exception in forums I occasionally watch is a Brazilian forum of treasure hunters started by a Mineoro user. Unlike this forum here, that forum deals with exchange of techniques and remote places where the THer's explore.
Now the answers.

Hi Hung,
Yes.

Where was it located?
Beach.
When was it located?
Second day testing the Bionic.
How deep was it buried below the surface of the ground?
2 feet.
What other treasure hunter-tools were used to locate it?
None
Did anyone at the recovery site know where it was buried before the Bionic X4 located it?
I was alone. Device detected from a long distance in ionic mode. In this mode is not possible to pinpoint, only to triangulate target.
Then in Bionic mode, I could pinpoint the object. I don't exactly know if OKM recomends what I did, since this detector is not a pinpointer per se but an extremely accurate large distance locator, but it worked the way I did.

I hope treasure hunters in this forum pay attention to what I just said about using your time wisely in this field.
Good luck.

humhum
09-24-2012, 10:30 PM
1. ''Device detected from a long distance in ionic mode''. In this mode is not possible to pinpoint''

2. ''Then in Bionic mode, I could pinpoint the object''.

Good luck.

Hi Mr. Hung , what is the ''Bonic mode'' and how works it,
How sensor use Bionic receiver?
Can you present anyone example or just schematic diagram? ;)

Regards.

Morgan
09-25-2012, 02:50 PM
In fact it is gold plated.

Regretfully his grandma is now crazy about, who stole her gold necklace from the jewellery caskets.

Please hung don't be so nasty, return it back to her.

No,i think the necklace is IRON with gold plated,otherwise how the BIONIC magnetometer could locate it ? ...

Morgan
09-25-2012, 02:56 PM

Hung,this BIONIC X4 is for OKM propaganda,they give it to you for demonstrations,I dont believe you spend 10.000 Euro to buy this device,and why you need it if you have the FG90 and the Tubedec ???
I can give you phone number of people from Germany who tryed and field test this X4,they are not happy,said the BIONIC visual change but the electronics and behavior still the same.

Regards

Morgan
09-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Hung,this BIONIC X4 is for OKM propaganda,they give it to you for demonstrations,I dont believe you spend 10.000 Euro to buy this device,and why you need it if you have the FG90 and the Tubedec ???
I can give you phone number of people from Germany who tryed and field test this X4,they are not happy,said the BIONIC visual change but the electronics and behavior still the same.

Regards

Some X4 pics.

Morgan
09-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Some X4 pics.

BIONICs family house

Inga said,the BIONIC is a nice ghost locator but for 10.000 Euro she prefere a second hand mercedes...

Morgan
09-25-2012, 03:19 PM

Regards

BIONIC great family :

I have one email from OKM where they said with BIONIC is possible to locate 1 kg of gold at the amazing distance of 15 km.

I recomend NASA to invite OKM to build the next Mars explorer CURIOUSITY II ,sure it will work better and no problems with sand storm .

WM6
09-25-2012, 11:19 PM
I have one email from OKM where they said with BIONIC is possible to locate 1 kg of gold at the amazing distance of 15 km.

Unconditionally, no doubt. The only condition is that gold is buried by OKM.

J_Player
10-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Sorry for taking long to reply. I'm always busy these days and also I don't watch forums much for a long time now.
These have no purpose for me anymore and became insignificant IMHO. No time to spend on it, sorry again.
Actually I don't even watch TNET forums lately. And I see that LRLers over there spend their time now in the field as it should be.

The only exception in forums I occasionally watch is a Brazilian forum of treasure hunters started by a Mineoro user. Unlike this forum here, that forum deals with exchange of techniques and remote places where the THer's explore.
Now the answers.

Yes.

Beach.

Second day testing the Bionic.

2 feet.

None

I was alone. Device detected from a long distance in ionic mode. In this mode is not possible to pinpoint, only to triangulate target.
Then in Bionic mode, I could pinpoint the object. I don't exactly know if OKM recomends what I did, since this detector is not a pinpointer per se but an extremely accurate large distance locator, but it worked the way I did.

I hope treasure hunters in this forum pay attention to what I just said about using your time wisely in this field.
Good luck.Hi hung,
This is an interesting answer.
There is one question which you did not answer the question I asked....

"Did anyone at the recovery site know where it was buried before the Bionic X4 located it?"

Your answer described how you were alone and device detected. But you did not answer my question:

This means you!
Did you know where the chain was buried before the Bionic X4 located it?

Best Wishes,
J_P