PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a LRL all you need is a Gold Filter & Cell Phone!!!

MIJ
09-03-2012, 04:44 PM
LONG RANGE GOLD DETECTION FILTER
NEW ITEM custom coated, we are the only seller of this product.
Special coated filter to detect the aura of gold.
This filter will block all normal light frequencies except the gold one because of the special gold aura frequency coating.
Simply use the camera of your cell phone.
Hold the filter close to your camera and see if there is any burried gold.
Items that contain gold will light up, the longer the golden item is in the soil the stronger the aura will be.
Our tests shows the aura is starting to get visible after 2 months.
You are right on time to find all those lost rings and necklaces this summer at the beach, AND the past summers!
Finding golden items never was so easy thanks to this special filter.
A simple metal detector will come handy to finish the job.
Note: this filter will NOT be sent to Norway/Italy and the Netherlands.

See hear: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150892882585&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150892882585&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123)

:)

humhum
09-03-2012, 07:21 PM
This filter will block all normal light frequencies except the gold one because of the special gold aura frequency coating.
Items that contain gold will light up, the longer the golden item is in the soil the stronger the aura will be.
You are right on time to find all those lost rings and necklaces this summer at the beach, AND the past summers!

See hear: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150892882585&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150892882585&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123)

Hi MIJ , With your Aura Filter can see gold ring underground up to what ''CM'' , and can you send Video for Gold Aura Detection with filter. I think detection will be max 10-15cm underground.
Do you use any software (as Photoshop or Photo Studio. etc.) into your Cell phone for sharp image.

Regards

MIJ
09-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi MIJ , With your Aura Filter can see gold ring underground up to what ''CM'' , and can you send Video for Gold Aura Detection with filter. I think detection will be max 10-15cm underground.
Do you use any software (as Photoshop or Photo Studio. etc.) into your Cell phone for sharp image.

Regards

Hi HUM,

I don’t have this “Aura Filter” but thought it would be an interesting topic.

If you look at the eBay sales page you can see the “Test Field” pictures that show 5 gold targets buried in the ground at depths form 20cm to 70cm.

And they have been buried from 2 months to 5 months “not very long really”

I may try contacting the seller to see if he has any video of finding gold “but not in his test field”

Regards

MIJ
09-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I contacted the seller of the “Gold Filter” below is my question to him also the reply I received –

My question –
Hi,
Impressive photos of the” test field” with the gold filter, I wondered if you have any pictures or better still a video of recovery of finds made with it?

His answer -

We are still in the "testing mode" , the items are still buried in the test field, these are just the results so far, we expect the auras to grow bigger and off course we want to know before we dig them up again, so...sorry. No video yet.
I think we will be testing another 6 months.

humhum
09-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Thank MIJ, My interest is , Does seller use any software for good image?. 8)
and how nanometer Filter use he. Please ask this two question to him.

Regards.

ercan
09-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Aura filter?, Earthlings could not do such a thing., Aliens brought. :Razz:

This is an IR filter is used for photography., Aura images made ​​with photoshop. :Nono:

takhslambos
09-04-2012, 09:24 PM
this man is a crap he also sell this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150884452498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

takhslambos
09-04-2012, 09:28 PM
this man is fraud look this http://www.conrad.de/ce/ProductDetail.html?hk=WW4&insert=V0&WT.mc_id=Froog&productcode=190077&utm_source=google&utm_medium=deeplink&utm_content=dl_article&utm_campaign=g_shopping

MIJ
09-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Thank MIJ, My interest is , Does seller use any software for good image?. 8)
and how nanometer Filter use he. Please ask this two question to him.

Regards.

Hum,
I don’t think he would be giving away his secrets.

Ercan,

So you think this is an “Infra-Red Filter” if so then it’s easy enough to buy a cheep one just to test it with my camera phone.

I can use my gold ring buried for ten years in my garden to test it out.

I don’t think you need to use any software; you just scan an area with your camera phone and hold the filter up to the screen "thats it"

Regards :)

ozanmelih
09-05-2012, 04:48 AM
^^Costum made: Lets be honest, we bought these machines for only 25 dollar.
We opened it up and fixed the frequency so it can only detect gold..now that it can detect gold it is a valuable machine.
How much is it worth?..that depends on how much time you have willing to find all those lost treasures:)
It took us nearly a year of testing to get the right frequency and will stay secret..even when you buy this machine.^^...

Takhslambos he is not as fraud as you belive..;):D:D

Dave J.
09-05-2012, 06:51 AM
[this is the one I'm referring to: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150884452498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 but the so-called camera filter is in the same category]

It has fraud written all over it, the seller is trying to avoid prosecution in several countries which are close enough to present a threat by refusing to ship there. Read the advertisement!

So tell me, if it wasn't a fraud from beginning to end, what part of the website advertisement would have to be rewritten? The answer is, "none of it!" It's a perfectly written fraud just as it is.

Read the advertisement!

--Dave J.

PS: the technical people here will find the assertion that there's a special gold frequency and it will stay secret to be laughable. Do you think nobody on the planet has an oscilloscope? Besides which there is no special frequency peculiar to gold. Unless of course you say "19 kHz", in which case I can't disagree, but there's nothing secret about it!

The "LRL Challenge" is real simple: where's one that isn't fraudulent? So far the answer is none, other than apparatus that really works (for example radar) and therefore isn't categorized as "LRL". To read about radar, you go to a radar forum, the LRL crowd aren't interested because it's real and not just a bunch of "how can you spin the BS?".

J_Player
09-05-2012, 07:09 AM
I contacted the seller of the “Gold Filter” below is my question to him also the reply I received –

My question –
Hi,
Impressive photos of the” test field” with the gold filter, I wondered if you have any pictures or better still a video of recovery of finds made with it?

His answer -

We are still in the "testing mode" , the items are still buried in the test field, these are just the results so far, we expect the auras to grow bigger and off course we want to know before we dig them up again, so...sorry. No video yet.
I think we will be testing another 6 months.
Maybe it will take 6 months for him to find all the naive buyers to send him £235.00 for an infrared camera filter.

Maybe better to buy a quality brand name IR camera filter here for £29.99: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hoya-58mm-58-mm-R72-Infrared-Filter-In-Free-UK-P-P-/230769666560?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_CameraAccessories_ CameraLensesFilters_JN&hash=item35baf1aa00#ht_2566wt_1065
Or if you want a cheap one like he sends you, try this one for £1.34: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/37mm-850nm-Infrared-Filter-Black-/160846052511?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_CameraAccessories_ CameraLensesFilters_JN&hash=item25732bfc9f#ht_3946wt_1164
It can make some interesting photos, but don't expect it to find gold. :rolleyes:

Best Wishes, :)
J_P

J_Player
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Hum,
I don’t think he would be giving away his secrets.

Ercan,

So you think this is an “Infra-Red Filter” if so then it’s easy enough to buy a cheep one just to test it with my camera phone.

I can use my gold ring buried for ten years in my garden to test it out.

I don’t think you need to use any software; you just scan an area with your camera phone and hold the filter up to the screen "thats it"

Regards :)Hi MIJ,
You are correct. This near infrared filter blocks most of the visible light, and allows near infrared and longer light wavelengths through.
When we consider most digital cameras have a near infrared filter built in to the image sensor, it means that using this filter will block out most of the visible light while the camera's built-in filter blocks most of the near infrared.
This visible and near infrared are the light frequencies that the image sensor can see.
But after adding a visible light-blocking filter to the in-built NIR-blocking filter, the result is you will get a very dark photo.
Only a small amount of visible or near infrared light will be captured on the image sensor.

To compensate for this, you can use a digital camera which will allow you to keep the shutter open for a longer than normal period of time, as you do in night time photos.
You can also use photo shop or other photo editing software to brighten the image file after you take the dark picture.
A simple freeware image editor can do the job, such as irfanview, or gimp.
You need to adjust the gamma to make the image brighter, and the contrast until the details show the best possible image.
Some people dismantle their cameras to remove the NIR blocking filter so they can capture more of the near infrared.
Here are some forum pages which previously discussed this alleged "gold aura" photography showing some images:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=107769&postcount=256
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=107847&postcount=286

If you are interested in further reading, send me a pm and I can send you a copy of a book describing how it is done by a treasure hunter in the UK.
It all looks like a bunch of fakery to promote the book from my point of view.

J_P

MIJ
09-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi JP,

Thanks for the info.

I’m curious to find out for myself if this filter thing works or not, so I think I will send off for the cheep infrared filter for £1.34.

Rather better than paying £235 + £10 postage which I calculate to be a 175% return on investment for the seller.

I might sell them myself if this all works for £230 + free postage “well good competition you know” ;)

When I eventually get the filter I will post my results here.

Regards
MIJ

Ashwin
03-14-2013, 05:09 PM

Hello sir.
I am Ashwin and interest in this topic (gold detection by cellphone and a filter).
As you know there are many brands and models of cellphone in the markets.
Which model is better for aura detection?
All the best.
Ashwin

kaligula
08-12-2013, 04:57 AM
This gold filter can see only the money in your pocket

nelson
11-09-2013, 08:36 PM
You don´t have to buy such expensive filter.

My equipment is a canon 350D, a 720nm IR filter (Chinese filter for around $14), fitted to a 300 mm sigma lent and a tripod.
Today i m mounted my camera on the tripod and took a few pictures just on my garden were i know there are some metals spred under my grass after my home was build. All in all after i took the pictures with diferent settings on my camera i process the pictures with arcsoft photostudio software and i got the results i m posting here. Then i check this with my metal detector and gave me what i think is a match of what my camera was showing, because i got a signal on the spots that are blue on the picture and also if you look close to the upper left side of the picture, you will see something like an aura that is not 100% on the center of the picture. However, and appart of the metals that i know are underground on my yard, there are also two copper water pipes.
The best settings of my camera were, ISO 400, speed 125, and 4.6 apperture of my lent.

Soon i will get more pictures and post it here.

I hope anyone else can do some IR experiments and post it here

Best regards
Nelson

This gold filter can see only the money in your pocket

MIJ
11-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi Nelson,

Impressive results you have of your buried metals in your garden, can you tell us what the metals are?

I have been meaning to reply to this thread about my results 5 months ago when I used a IR filter over my camera android phone, but the results where negative even when I used a photo shop to enhance the photos nothing showed up on my test bed in my garden.

I will have to try the IR filter on my digital camera on the setting's you recommend?

Buy the way I see they are now charging over £2K for the IR filter on EBay

Regards
MIJ

nelson
11-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Hi MIJ and sorry for my delay
Ok, let see. I m using a Canon EOS 350D, a 720 nm filter and a tripod
For the picture you are seeing my camera setup did not match for correct IR imaging. After that i discover that my new settings must be focus at 4.0, speed 1/40, ASA 200 not 400, light tungesten. All this must be done with the sun on your back. The best time has show to be around 10 to 18 hrs. The idea is to get the relected IR on metals.
Later i will post a picture that i got from my test garden that has 10 silver coins buried on March 2013. Metals does not need to be has long has LRL needs to get a signal. I heard from people that can get an aura after 24 or 48 hours after the metal was buried.
You can also try any digital camera that can see a remote control thru his lens. If this work, then buils a small filter with just a pice of exposed 35 mm film. One shet gives you abot 720 nm, two 850 nm and three around 950 mm or may be 1000 nm.
Test has show that 720 nm are the best to get an aura. After you get the picture, this will look very dark, so you must enhence your picture with photoshop or canon arcgeo software.
I hope you get the idea and if you give a try, just let me know your results.
Regards
Nelson

Hi Nelson,

Impressive results you have of your buried metals in your garden, can you tell us what the metals are?

I have been meaning to reply to this thread about my results 5 months ago when I used a IR filter over my camera android phone, but the results where negative even when I used a photo shop to enhance the photos nothing showed up on my test bed in my garden.

I will have to try the IR filter on my digital camera on the setting's you recommend?

Buy the way I see they are now charging over £2K for the IR filter on EBay

Regards
MIJ

nelson
11-26-2013, 11:08 PM
At first time it look the same from me, but after i had try my first pictures i realice that this works. The best probe is photograph taken from mining satellites, from where they can see ore and other deposit of metals around the globe.
Regards
Nelson

If you are interested in further reading, send me a pm and I can send you a copy of a book describing how it is done by a treasure hunter in the UK.

J_P[/QUOTE]

Qiaozhi
11-27-2013, 09:15 AM
At first time it look the same from me, but after i had try my first pictures i realice that this works. The best probe is photograph taken from mining satellites, from where they can see ore and other deposit of metals around the globe.
Regards
Nelson

J_P
Nelson - The interpretation of so-called "Treasure Auras" involves a lot of self-deception. Humans are very good at finding significance in insignificant phenomena, and this is a classic case that involves seeing patterns in random stimuli, when in fact there are none.

nelson
11-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Mmmm could be, but the point is that my first test shows that IR photography works. So far, i have a lot of work to do about this, son when i get more good or bad news i will post it here.
Regards
Nelson

Nelson - The interpretation of so-called "Treasure Auras" involves a lot of self-deception. Humans are very good at finding significance in insignificant phenomena, and this is a classic case that involves seeing patterns in random stimuli, when in fact there are none.

detectoman
11-28-2013, 03:23 PM
nelson: en la foto que posteaste ¿cual es el reflejo del aura? yo solo miro varios colores, y creo que el blanco es rocio sobre el pasto, el azul zonas mas espesas de sombra los bultos blancos piedras minerales, no veo ninguna definicion clara de ningun objeto enterrado, ¿?¿??

nelson in your picture what you put i cant see any clear objects definition radio but natural shadows i no understand what show your photo

nelson
11-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Estimado Detectoman
Los puntos que tienen mayor intensidad en azul, corresponden a trozos de metal en el jard*n de mi casa. Incluso si observas al costado izquierdo, veras una especie de nuve azul, que corresponde al mismo meta zincado.
La fotograf*a IR no solo detecta oro y plata, también toma el reflejo infrarrojo de otros metales.
Pronto subiré una fotograf*a tomada a 10 monedas de plata enterradas desde el mes de marzo, donde veras claramente el rojo de la plata.
Antes de emitir un juicio sobre los colores, te recomiendo leer un poco sobre los colores que toman los objetos bajo el lente IR.
Atte.
Nelson

Dear Detectoman
The biggest intensity of blue colors, belongs to pieces of metal under my garden in my home. Also if you look close, you will see to the left side of my picture, something like a blue cloud, that belongs to the reflected IR light of another piece of metal.
Before doing a judment about IR photography, i sudjest you to read more about IR photography colors.
Best regards
Nelson

nelson: en la foto que posteaste ¿cual es el reflejo del aura? yo solo miro varios colores, y creo que el blanco es rocio sobre el pasto, el azul zonas mas espesas de sombra los bultos blancos piedras minerales, no veo ninguna definicion clara de ningun objeto enterrado, ¿?¿??

nelson in your picture what you put i cant see any clear objects definition radio but natural shadows i no understand what show your photo

detectoman
11-28-2013, 10:05 PM
amigo nelson: pero el azul esta muy disperso, se ven focos azules por dondequiera, yo imaginaba un gas que se detenia entre las hierbas y que vuela ok entiendo son pedaceria dispersa, y ese es lo fotografiado, yo imaginaba una aura central unica?

my friend nelson: but the color azul is disperse in distincts points, i no see only a central amount blue then the shot by camera semms how gas

nelson
11-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Hola Detectoman
Todo depende de a que metal le saques la fotograf*a y además el lente, tipo de filtro, distancia de la toma, cantidad de metal, temperatura, etc etc etc.
Yo solo hago esto en forma mamateur y recién estoy experimentando con el tema.
El fin de semana espero encontrar la fotograf*a de 10 monedas de plata para mostrarte como se ve el color y que en ese caso es rojo disperso por el suelo.

Saludos
Nelson

It depends on which metal will also take out the photo and the lens, filter type, shooting distance, amount of metal, temperature, etc etc etc.
I only do this as hamateur and i'm just experimenting with it.
Next weekend i hope to send you a picture of 10 silver coins buried that shows you how it looks and the color is red that is spread out over the ground the ground.

Regards

Nelson

amigo nelson: pero el azul esta muy disperso, se ven focos azules por dondequiera, yo imaginaba un gas que se detenia entre las hierbas y que vuela ok entiendo son pedaceria dispersa, y ese es lo fotografiado, yo imaginaba una aura central unica?

my friend nelson: but the color azul is disperse in distincts points, i no see only a central amount blue then the shot by camera semms how gas

nelson
12-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Here i m sending the picture i took to 10 silver coins buried 15 centimeters on my yard at a distance of 10 meters with Canon EOS 350D, 720 nm filter and 300 mm Macro Sigma len

Hola Detectoman
Todo depende de a que metal le saques la fotograf*a y además el lente, tipo de filtro, distancia de la toma, cantidad de metal, temperatura, etc etc etc.
Yo solo hago esto en forma mamateur y recién estoy experimentando con el tema.
El fin de semana espero encontrar la fotograf*a de 10 monedas de plata para mostrarte como se ve el color y que en ese caso es rojo disperso por el suelo.

Saludos
Nelson

It depends on which metal will also take out the photo and the lens, filter type, shooting distance, amount of metal, temperature, etc etc etc.
I only do this as hamateur and i'm just experimenting with it.
Next weekend i hope to send you a picture of 10 silver coins buried that shows you how it looks and the color is red that is spread out over the ground the ground.

Regards

Nelson

detectoman
12-02-2013, 06:20 PM
ok nelson thanks very much for you picture, these semms very interstant, i can look here also ¿how any iron wire shadow buried in the soil in oval form?

muy bien nelsoon, muchas gracias por tu foto, eso se mira muy interesante yo puedo mirar alli tambien algo como una sombra de un alambre de hierro enterrado de forma ovalada?

oye nelson, no sera que lo que sale alli de forma roja pudiera ser grasa o rocio en el lente? como podriamos saber si esta detectando el vapor de la oxidacion? quizas podrias hacer un experimento, podrias tu enterrar unas monedas en un cantaro de barro y con tierra humeda con un tubito largo delgadito de plastico relleno de algodon, dejarlas que hagan sulfato, enterrarlas y ver si sale una columnita de gas a lo vertical, la cual pudiera ser retratada, el cantaro deberia tener una tapa de mezcla compactada para que quede sellada y obligue al vaporcito metalizado a nadamas salir por alli claro esta el cantaro estaria agujerado por abajo para que entre la humedad y haga contacto pues yo creo que lo que tu retratas es vapor con iones metalicos

Qiaozhi
12-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Here i m sending the picture i took to 10 silver coins buried 15 centimeters on my yard at a distance of 10 meters with Canon EOS 350D, 720 nm filter and 300 mm Macro Sigma len
Nelson - It's an illusion.
If there's only 10 coins buried there, then why are there so many red blotches on the photo?

detectoman
12-03-2013, 12:35 AM
qiaozhi: may be, nelson camera no shot the metal radiant forms but the metallized gaseous vapor clouds

Qiaozhi
12-03-2013, 08:53 AM
qiaozhi: may be, nelson camera no shot the metal radiant forms but the metallized gaseous vapor clouds
I don't think that's the case, as you can see the outline of the vegetation in the red blotches. This is simply a case of seeing what you want to see, when in reality it's only showing different variations in light intensity.

nelson
12-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi Qiaozhi

Well, is ok what you said, and that the point for me, investigate this, so more pictures will be taken from the same site, cause when i did my first shots, where done with diferent setup of my camera. Now i know i must use diferent settings for focus, speed, ISO, etc.
I also read in other forums, that a guy while doing IR aerial photography in his job, discover a place showing diferent colors that took his attention, and after going to the place, they found a vein of gold. So who knows if this realy works. But whats is tru, is that satellites can take IR photos to see diferences on ground, forest, meteorology and mining too.
Taking IR pictures from a foggy seens with normal len and then the same photo with an IR filter, allows you for example to see thing that your normal picture don´t see. This is tru and you can find this on any book that talks about IR photography.

I m attaching some example taked from a book i have

I insist that experimentation must be done or you will never know if is tru or not.

Regards

Nelson

I don't think that's the case, as you can see the outline of the vegetation in the red blotches. This is simply a case of seeing what you want to see, when in reality it's only showing different variations in light intensity.

Qiaozhi
12-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Taking IR pictures from a foggy seens with normal len and then the same photo with an IR filter, allows you for example to see thing that your normal picture don´t see.
That's true. But in the case of individual buried coins, you're assuming there will be some heat emitted from the metal that can be distinguished against the ambient background. This is highly unlikely to be detectable by a simple IR filter fitted to a normal camera. Even with more sophisticated equipment, any temperature anomalies would only be associated with large objects or a radiant body.

nelson
12-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Could be, but i had read some articles that does not belong to treasure hunters and David Villanueva books and so on, that tells about how gold can reflect back the energy that absorbs from the sun. Also this has nothing to do with thermal cameras (heat readings), this has to be with some reflection of IR from some metals.
So far, tru or not tru, i will keep my experiments and success or not seccess will be posted here.

That's true. But in the case of individual buried coins, you're assuming there will be some heat emitted from the metal that can be distinguished against the ambient background. This is highly unlikely to be detectable by a simple IR filter fitted to a normal camera. Even with more sophisticated equipment, any temperature anomalies would only be associated with large objects or a radiant body.

Mike(Mont)
12-04-2013, 12:38 PM
What I found is with the photo software you can adjust it until you get something to show up. The chance of that being gold is probably less than some map dowser on t-net.

Qiaozhi
12-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Could be, but i had read some articles that does not belong to treasure hunters and David Villanueva books and so on, that tells about how gold can reflect back the energy that absorbs from the sun. Also this has nothing to do with thermal cameras (heat readings), this has to be with some reflection of IR from some metals.
So far, tru or not tru, i will keep my experiments and success or not seccess will be posted here.
I have David Villanueva's book - "The Successful Treasure Hunter's Secret Manual", and IMHO it's complete rubbish ... except for a few (6) pages devoted to metal detectors, and a longer section (11 pages) on treasure law. Luckily I picked up this particular copy on eBay for a greatly reduced price.

In this instance I find myself agreeing with Mike (Mont) - [shock, horror] - with the small correction that map dowsing and treasure auras will give equal results ... which is exactly the same as you'll achieve by guessing.

Anyway, don't let me stop you experimenting; and we await the publication of your results.

nelson
12-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok Ok Qiaozi, i will take in mind your comments and yes, experiments will continue. After all this is for me just a hobbie.
Thanks
Nelson

I have David Villanueva's book - "The Successful Treasure Hunter's Secret Manual", and IMHO it's complete rubbish ... except for a few (6) pages devoted to metal detectors, and a longer section (11 pages) on treasure law. Luckily I picked up this particular copy on eBay for a greatly reduced price.

In this instance I find myself agreeing with Mike (Mont) - [shock, horror] - with the small correction that map dowsing and treasure auras will give equal results ... which is exactly the same as you'll achieve by guessing.

Anyway, don't let me stop you experimenting; and we await the publication of your results.

Mike(Mont)
12-05-2013, 01:52 AM
I suppose it depends on who the "map dowser" is as to whether it is random chance or not. There are some phony's want people to believe they can map dowse. Like I've said, look at the Star Gate program by the US govt. They had the best guys in the country and the program was shut down. What more proof do you need that amateurs just don't cut it.

The camera filter is a waste of time and money. Sorry to bring the bad news, but like they say when you find yourself in a hole, quit digging. I'd rate this system as dead last of anything I've seen. Coming from me you have to know that is not good.