PDA

View Full Version : new long range gold locator

takhslambos
08-25-2012, 06:41 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150884452498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 what is this???is someone test it??

MIJ
08-25-2012, 10:17 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150884452498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 what is this???is someone test it??

“It looks to good to be true” as the saying goes.

I see that they are also selling the finds that they claim where made with it?

I’m sure someone here can maybe shed some light on this new locator!

arthur.h
08-26-2012, 05:53 AM
look at this! is the same?

http://www.conrad.de/ce/ProductDetail.html?hk=WW4&insert=V0&WT.mc_id=Froog&productcode=190077&utm_source=google&utm_medium=deeplink&utm_content=dl_article&utm_campaign=g_shopping

Qiaozhi
08-26-2012, 09:17 AM
260% profit - not bad!

As you can see from the original German website, this device is not designed to find gold:

"Monitoring stations that are active in the area, on the computer or in the phone can be detected with this search device. Thus, it is possible to find hidden monitoring channel (bugs, Minispione). A LED serves as reception display for a channel (the one closer to the transmitter, the faster this LED flashes on)."

arthur.h
08-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Frequenzbereich von 100 kHz bis 2,2 GHz

Frequency range of 100 kHz to 2.2 GHz

could be that the frequency has been exchanged for gold? would something like this be possible?

J_Player
08-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Frequenzbereich von 100 kHz bis 2,2 GHz

Frequency range of 100 kHz to 2.2 GHz

could be that the frequency has been exchanged for gold? would something like this be possible?Yes, this is a detector which is designed to find secret hidden transmitters that are used to spy on people.
It will locate hidden transmitters which are broadcasting between 100 KHz and 2.4 GHz.
It is used to find any hidden transmitters or WIFI listening devices that are used to listen to your conversations, or to send your computer signals to someone who wants to spy on you.

We can find the manufacturer's page here: http://www.kemo-electronic.de/en/Radio-detection/Modules/M128-HF-Detector-Mini-spy-finder-.php

If you read the printing, you will see it detects the power generated by a transmitter, not noise signals in the air or buried gold.
You can also read the Data sheet (PDF) published in 5 languages to see how it works here: http://www.kemo-electronic.de/datasheets/m128.pdf

Here is the English translation for the basic use of this detector:
Please put a 9 volt battery into the battery compartment of the device. When you press
the "push" button on the front of the RF detector, the "Battery Check" LED should
light up. If this LED is not lit, please check the battery (properly connected? Battery fully charged?).
If the "Battery Check" LED is lit when the button is pressed, then the device is ready for use.
Please turn off all electronic devices (including lights) in the space that you want to investigate
for bugging. This is important, because many other electrical devices such as monitors, older or
poorly shielded radios, electronic drivers for fluorescent lamps, etc. also produce frequencies
and therefore can result in incorrect measurements (the RF detector reacts to other RF fields).
Then fully extend the antenna of the RF detector and move across the room with the buttons pressed
If the "Receive" LED is is flashing, then the RF detector has detected an RF source, which could be
a bugging interception station. The closer you get to the station, the faster the "Receive" LED will
flash. If the LED flashes so quickly that a more accurate location of the transmitter is not possible,
you need to shorten the length of the antenna to the RF detector. Thereby the Sensitivity is
considerably reduced, and the transmitter can be tracked more accurately.

You will see the LED flashes faster when you get closer to the transmitter.
These are the same instructions we see on the page which says it will flash faster when you get closer to gold.

I do not believe this locator will find gold.
I believe it will find a transmitter that is sending a signal between 100 KHz and 2.4 GHz.
You can send an email to Alonso at the Mineoro factory to find the correct method to use this locator when treasure hunting.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

arthur.h
08-26-2012, 02:19 PM
only if we put it in a wooden box, .......... I dug thirty feet unsuccessful after similar devices that Alonso's.

Regards

MIJ
08-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Well done JP,
Well researched and informative on this product, and as expected very well presented.
Great stuff

danielleblatchley
10-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Have you ever imagine that besides the gold metal detector can also be used as the security device? Now it is very common, for example before you entered into the railway station and get on the airplane, both you and your package will be checked by various kinds of device and among them the gold metal detector is really excellent as they are sensitive about metal materials since they can give out an indication when they detects them.

Dave J.
10-10-2012, 06:17 AM
This is turning out to be a funny thread.

An alleged intentional radiator detector device which doesn't at first glance look up to performing even that job, being pawned off as an LRL.

And then someone jumps in with a shopping list for nearly worthless metal detectors.

Let me reword that with explanation. The first is a desperate attempt to find an LRL that actually works, realizing that the ones already on the market are frauds. The second is a frank admission that even this one is a fraud, and that if you're looking for gold and posting in an LRL forum, you may be in the market for a metal detector that works, even it if happens to be a really crappy one.

(And so much for the ridiculous theory that metal detector manufacturers are afraid of LRL's making metal detectors obsolete!)

When it comes to LRL's, everyone involved is willing to admit that the things look like frauds and nobody (not even the manufacturers, who are in the worst position!) is willing to explain why they shouldn't be seen as fraudulent after all.

The LRL world is so committed to fraud, that no manufacturer of a locating apparatus that works and isn't fraudulent wants their product lumped into the LRL category. Heck, even Chuckie, who was de facto in the LRL business as you can follow on this very website, eventually denied that his fraudulent apparatus was an LRL. We all know, even Hung knows.

The problem with LRL's is that they look like the duck, quack like the duck, and waddle like the duck, and the purveyors thereof pretend that the obvious similarity to the duck is not a problem that needs to be fixed. That refusal to address the problem is the manufacturer's confession that the apparatus is an LRL duck, i.e. a fraud. As I so often say, "Read the Advertisement!"

--Dave J.

WM6
10-10-2012, 09:45 AM
The problem with LRL's is that they look like the duck, quack like the duck, and waddle like the duck, and ..

--Dave J.

and, at the end, main problem remain, that the buyers of those crap fall-in trap like a duck.

Qiaozhi
10-10-2012, 11:25 AM
And then someone jumps in with a shopping list for nearly worthless metal detectors.
I have removed the link to the list of worthless metal detectors. If it gets posted again, that member will no longer be a member of the LRL forum.

In case anyone is confused, I'm referring to post #9.