PDA

View Full Version : miracle device

saleh
08-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Before two months visited me a some body has a device to descover any thing under ground with very high long range .
then , I took him to detect Treasure placebo when we reached the place ,he started in his mission via two laptops and source of waves.

He is using two laptops one of them has main programe (he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)

The second laptop with him walk on the target places and see under the ground and see the dark in the night like the day(sunny day)

He joined all two laptops via blue tooth using this piece( cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk) which can join laptops together and it gives the laptop which with this person when he walking above the target places give it strong wave .

Note: this laptop consider as reader

I think he uses radio waves ..

In the end this mission he gave me video for the treasure placebo which was burid in range 7 m. under the ground .

this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!

Is there any body make device like this .

This person use programmes only .

i posted this subject in in this forum:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=155967&posted=1#post155967

good bye

humhum
08-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi Saleh , maybe this strange device for underground video use X-Ray(TX) wave with X-Ray (Rx) Camera or Laptop camera.

Qiaozhi
08-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Hi Saleh , maybe this strange device for underground video use X-Ray(TX) wave with X-Ray (Rx) Camera or Laptop camera.
X-rays would be too dangerous to use for metal detecting.

As I said on the Geotech forum, you are wasting your time speculating about this device without a lot more information. Since the person who owns the device will not divulge any details, you might as well forget about it. Anyway, it's most likely a fake. If you were to push him for further information, I would bet he will start asking for money.

Remember the saying: "If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is."

WM6
08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Or join MIT and reveal how such "miracle" can work:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/100395-mit-can-now-see-through-concrete-walls

saleh
08-23-2012, 03:13 PM

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/100395-mit-can-now-see-through-concrete-walls

this is not miracle.
the miracle is which i saw.

then MIT USES big instruments and some people ....etc.
but my friend uses only two laptops only, he uses programmes only after that ,he and me see any thing under the ground .inside mountains , in side the home as realy picture.

which a miracle?

saleh
08-23-2012, 03:14 PM
From his speech ( the owner device ) :
" my devic as a small spy satellite "

WM6
08-23-2012, 08:18 PM
, he uses programmes only after that ,he and me see any thing under the ground .inside mountains , in side the home as realy picture.

?

Great.

I do not understand what was his purpose to demonstrate his spy satellite to such one poor and naive boy.

Why he did not demonstrate his miracle to Intelligence Agency of your country and become national hero?

J_Player
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/100395-mit-can-now-see-through-concrete-wallsHi WM6,
I like the MIT miracle locator that can find people hiding behind concrete walls.
I remember the DKL Lifegaurd LRL could not find which of the 5 shipping crates has a person hiding inside it.
But I think this MIT locator can pass the double blind test to find which of the 5 shipping crates has a person hiding inside it.
See here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/75518504/Unproven-Screening-Devices-Threaten-the-Lives-of-Police-and-Military

Maybe LRL believers will believe the MIT locator works, maybe not.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

saleh
08-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Great.

I do not understand what was his purpose to demonstrate his spy satellite to such one poor and naive boy.

Why he did not demonstrate his miracle to Intelligence Agency of your country and become national hero?

to WM6 :

First: If your mind can not understand this the science which with my friend as well as if your mind has mental disability that prevents you from sailing in this the science. This does not allow you to make fun or mocks of people.

I put this theard for discussion for all honorable members in this forum. Why are you the only one who can not understand this idea and you Cursed me personally. (Although the topic for discussion, not for Ejaculation in bad titles
))
Then I'm not poor ( almighty be praised ) but I'm a rich man
I let the naive and stupid for you.

Qiaozhi
08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
... but my friend uses only two laptops only, he uses programmes only after that ,he and me see any thing under the ground .inside mountains , in side the home as realy picture.
If he is your friend, then why will he not tell you how it works?
Are you suggesting that he has hacked into a spy satellite to produce these images?

ozanmelih
08-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Are you suggesting that he has hacked into a spy satellite to produce these images?
Thats the right question...
Saleh could you stop attacking the people who wanna know wich one is right and wich one is not! Give some answers and details if you know much...Let you learn us!!

humhum
08-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes , Video for underground treasure with strange device is real fact.

Regards.

WM6
08-24-2012, 11:38 PM

Great, lucky you, then you do not need LRL apparatus you are asking for.

WM6
08-24-2012, 11:44 PM
But I think this MIT locator can pass the double blind test to find which of the 5 shipping crates has a person hiding inside it.

J_P

Nice finding, J_P, thanks.

I fear, that double blind test is not enough to convince people that are triple blind.

saleh
08-25-2012, 03:20 AM

hi Qiaozhi
he is not real friend ,so he envious man.
may be he suggesting that but not sure.
but i saw when start his programme there two chooses one of them like icon of small satellite if he uses this choose he can photo the places from up.
and one of them icon like concrete rock when he uses the choose he can photo into the ground.

Do you have knowledge about the idea of the device after these questions?

saleh
08-25-2012, 03:25 AM
Thats the right question...
Saleh could you stop attacking the people who wanna know wich one is right and wich one is not! Give some answers and details if you know much...Let you learn us!!

hi Ozanmelih

You are welcome
But I attacked just insulted me.

((( Give some answers and details if you know much...Let you learn us )))

i want that.

saleh
08-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Yes , Video for underground treasure with strange device is real fact.

Regards.

hi Humhum

How do you know

Do you explain to us how it works and you will be my partner in buried treasure according reliable map.

J_Player
08-25-2012, 03:32 AM
to WM6 :

First: If your mind can not understand this the science which with my friend as well as if your mind has mental disability that prevents you from sailing in this the science. This does not allow you to make fun or mocks of people.

I put this theard for discussion for all honorable members in this forum. Why are you the only one who can not understand this idea and you Cursed me personally. (Although the topic for discussion, not for Ejaculation in bad titles
))
I let the naive and stupid for you.

To return to reality, there are some hard questions which need an answer:

1. We see saleh has posted that he saw a miracle locator which he think uses radio waves.
Saleh described the miracle detector to be two laptop computers connected together by wireless link which create a video of buried treasure 7 meters under the ground.
Saleh says "he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)"

2. Saleh says "his device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"

3. Saleh says "This person use programmes only."

We see what Saleh says, but I see some problems of what Saleh says:

problem-1: Saleh thinks this locator uses radio waves.
Then saleh says he thinks he is using gpr, auto cad and workflow, visual basic targets.
The problem is: What does saleh really think?
Is it radio waves or radar, which is a higher frequency than radio?
Saleh did not tell us if this locator works with radio waves or radar.
It appears that saleh is only guessing what principle this locator works with.
We have read no real information of what principle this locator uses except to know that there are two laptop computers involved, and a video.

Problem-2: Saleh tells us that this miracle locator made a video of a treasure placebo that is buried 7 meters under the ground.
The problem is: How do we know it is true that there is a treasure placebo buried 7 meters under the ground?
Did saleh bury this treasure placebo 7m under the ground?
Or did saleh simply believe his friend who keeps secrets, and then expect us to also believe there is a treasure placebo buried?
If Saleh did not see this treasure buried, then how can we believe this treasure is really buried?

Problem-3: Suppose there really is a placebo treasure buried, then the miracle detector made a video to show where it found the treasure.
But all of the laptop screens are kept secret until the final video is given to show that the buried placebo treasure was found.
This sounds exactly how a magician would make a fake video to cause people to believe a miracle has happened.
Do we see saleh is believing he saw a miracle?

To summarize, we know saleh saw two laptops produce a video that showed a buried treasure.
The buried treasure was never seen or recovered.
As far as we know, buried treasure exists only because the person who uses the secret miracle locator says it exists.
We see saleh tells us that "this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"
But saleh shows us no evidence other than he saw a video of the supposed buried placebo treasure.

Ok. Let us suppose I am wrong, and there is no secret magician tricks, and this locator really can find anything under the ground.
If I am wrong, and this is really a miracle locator, then Saleh will be able to bury a placebo treasure in a place where this miracle detector can find it.
Then the user of the miracle detector should be able to find the buried treasure even when he does not know where this placebo treasure is located.
I think I will begin to believe after I read some reports that this miracle locator can find treasures that other people hide for the miracle detector to find.
I would like to read reports where the miracle locator is able to show where to dig to recover a buried treasure that the operator of the miracle detector does not know where is buried.
I would like to see the treasure dug and photographed to prove the treasure was recovered. Then I will see something to believe, not magicians tricks.

Final note: The post that WM6 made shows that he is very well informed about real radar technology which can locate things that are hidden behind layers of concrete or other materials, and can pass a double blind test to prove that they work.
This is the exact same technology that saleh has suggested in his first post when he said "I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)".
If saleh thinks that WM6 does not understand this science, then saleh is wrong.
No amount of money can change this.

Best wishes,
J_P

saleh
08-25-2012, 03:55 AM

1. We see saleh has posted that he saw a miracle locator which he think uses radio waves.
Saleh described the miracle detector to be two laptop computers connected together by wireless link which create a video of buried treasure 7 meters under the ground.
Saleh says "he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)"

2. Saleh says "his device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"

Ok, now we see what Saleh says.
But I see some problems of what Saleh says:

Then saleh says he thinks he is using gpr, auto cad and workflow, visual basic targets.
We have read no real information of what principle this locator uses except to know that there are two laptop computers involved, and a video.

Problem-2: Saleh tells us that this miracle locator made a video of a treasure placebo that is buried 7 meters under the ground.
The problem is: How do we know it is true that there is a treasure placebo buried 7 meters under the ground?
Or did saleh simply believe his friend who keeps secrets, and then expect us to also believe there is a treasure placebo buried?
If Saleh did not see this treasure buried, then how can we believe this treasure is really buried?

Problem-3: Suppose there really is a placebo treasure buried, then the miracle detector makes a video to show where it finds the treasure.
But all of the laptop screens are kept secret until the final video is given to show that the buried placebo treasure was found.
This sounds exactly how a magician would make a fake video to cause people to believe a miracle has happened.

Ok. Let us suppose I am wrong, and there is no secret magician tricks, and this locator really can find anything buried.
If I am wrong, and this is really a miracle locator, then Saleh will be able to bury a placebo treasure in a place where this miracle detector can find it.
Then the user of the miracle detector should be able to find the buried treasure even when he does not know where this placebo treasure is located.
I think I will begin to believe after I read some reports that this miracle locator can find treasures that other people hide for the miracle detector to find. 3
I would like to read reports where the miracle locator is able to show where to dig to recover a buried treasure that the operator of the miracle detector does not know where is buried.
I would like to see the treasure dug and photographed to prove the treasure was recovered. Then I will see something to believe, not magicians tricks.

Final note: The post that WM6 made shows that he is very well informed about real radar technology which can locate things that are hidden behind layers of concrete or other materials, and can pass a double blind test to prove that they work.
This is the exact same technology that saleh has suggested in his first post when he said "I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)".

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi Mr. J_P

Maybe I did not offer you a idea of the device as correctly view because to weak my english language
But i will answer all the questions after to make sure that safety of my english language with helping of one of my friends speak English fluently

J_Player
08-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi Mr. J_P

Maybe I did not offer you a idea of the device as correctly view because to weak my english language
But i will answer all the questions after to make sure that safety of my english language with helping of one of my friends speak English fluentlyThank you saleh,
I would like to learn the details to understand exactly what you saw in good English.
Maybe I will have a different understanding when it is explained in fluent English.

Best Wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
08-25-2012, 09:40 AM
hi Qiaozhi
he is not real friend ,so he envious man.
may be he suggesting that but not sure.
but i saw when start his programme there two chooses one of them like icon of small satellite if he uses this choose he can photo the places from up.
and one of them icon like concrete rock when he uses the choose he can photo into the ground.

Do you have knowledge about the idea of the device after these questions?
The icon of a satellite only implies the use of some space-based technology, but what it's really doing is anybody's guess. The same goes for the concrete slab icon. On their own, these mean nothing. It is not physically possible to use two laptops on their own to do the things you describe. If this man is not actually a friend, and he is jealous of your money, I would be very careful. This smells very much like a scam.

humhum
08-25-2012, 06:44 PM
hi Humhum

How do you know

Do you explain to us how it works and you will be my partner in buried treasure according reliable map.

From here
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143247&postcount=56

J_Player
08-25-2012, 10:05 PM
From here
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143247&postcount=56Hi humhum,
Your link shows a photo of a tv camera with some LEDs arranged around it that have an arrow pointing to them which says "x-ray led".
This camera looks like an ordinary security camera which usually has near infrared LEDs arranged around the camera to provide a light source.

Since these are labeled as "x-ray leds", I am wondering what an x-ray LED is.
I searched online and I cannot find any x-ray LEDs for sale anywhere, and I cannot find any information for x-ray LEDs.

Can you tell us what is an x-ray LED?

J_P

saleh
08-28-2012, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=J_Player;143320]To return to reality, there are some hard questions which need an answer:

This person when he arrived to us ordered two (Laptop) and then request access on the net in order to down load the programs from the Internet and I asked him what are these programmes ? and he tell us these secret programs and I do not allow any one to see them. and stay 4 hours to the ends of the download all the software and connecting devices with each other.

Then we went to a position has treasure and I told him that descover this region then he uses piece (cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk ) then I Asked him about it ? and what is its role? he told me it agitations ions of gold which was buried in order to facilitate to discovered, it issued ions (and gold-hungry ions) then running setups and running these programs which on his computer and then we can watch everything into the ground and above the ground until the night wecan see it like day.

From his Answers he told me that the device uses some the programs which help the secret exist in his computer (may be sincere and may be a liar)

Yes , his device can photos any thing under the ground live video.

Yes, this man uses computer programs because all his work do not use any physical reaction</SPAN>

I</SPAN>f I was know exactly how he works? or what are waves which he use them ? (I do not need to ask you )
Maybe he uses all the programs that I have mentioned in first commet

Problem-3: Suppose there really is a placebo treasure buried, then the miracle detector made a video to show where it found the treasure.

All the programs of the two devices</SPAN> are secret. According to him.</SPAN>

For the voice which with the video : We were in the desert and i asked him make a copy of the videoand we copied the video by a Mobile but the room which we sit it has a old air condation and it has noisy sound so. The sound which with video for the air condition not for the device.

To summarize, we know saleh saw two laptops produce a video that showed a buried treasure.
As far as we know, buried treasure exists only because the person who uses the secret miracle locator says it exists.
We see saleh tells us that "this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"
But saleh shows us no evidence other than he saw a video of the supposed buried placebo treasure.

Ok. Let us suppose I am wrong, and there is no secret magician tricks, and this locator really can find anything under the ground.
I think I will begin to believe after I read some reports that this miracle locator can find treasures that other people hide for the miracle detector to find.

I believe this man about results of his device (((((This the man is inventor . he has 40 patents
.That is all
Perhaps all this information contributes to reach the idea of device

WM6
08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=J_Player;143320]

This person when he arrived to us ordered two (Laptop) and then request access on the net in order to down load the programs from the Internet and I asked him what are these programmes ? and he tell us these secret programs and I do not allow any one to see them. and stay 4 hours to the ends of the download all the software and connecting devices with each other.

And at the end he took your laptops with him for compensation?

humhum
08-28-2012, 09:20 PM
I searched online and I cannot find any x-ray LEDs for sale anywhere, and I cannot find any information for x-ray LEDs.
J_P[/QUOTE]

http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/346756/enlarge

Qiaozhi
08-28-2012, 09:53 PM
J_P

This is an X-ray image of an LED, NOT an X-ray LED. :frown:

humhum
08-29-2012, 06:04 AM
This is an X-ray image of an LED, NOT an X-ray LED. :frown:

Ok Qiaozhi

J_Player
08-29-2012, 08:23 AM
[QUOTE=J_Player;143320]To return to reality, there are some hard questions which need an answer:

Then we went to a position has treasure and I told him that descover this region then he uses piece (cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk ) then I Asked him about it ? and what is its role? he told me it agitations ions of gold which was buried in order to facilitate to discovered, it issued ions (and gold-hungry ions) then running setups and running these programs which on his computer and then we can watch everything into the ground and above the ground until the night wecan see it like day.

From his Answers he told me that the device uses some the programs which help the secret exist in his computer (may be sincere and may be a liar)

Yes , his device can photos any thing under the ground live video.

Yes, this man uses computer programs because all his work do not use any physical reaction</SPAN>

I</SPAN>f I was know exactly how he works? or what are waves which he use them ? (I do not need to ask you )
Maybe he uses all the programs that I have mentioned in first commet

All the programs of the two devices</SPAN>are secret. According to him.</SPAN>

For the voice which with the video : We were in the desert and i asked him make a copy of the videoand we copied the video by a Mobile but the room which we sit it has a old air condation and it has noisy sound so. The sound which with video for the air condition not for the device.

I believe this man about results of his device (((((This the man is inventor . he has 40 patents
.That is all
Perhaps all this information contributes to reach the idea of device

Hi Saleh,
Fom your answers we can add this new information to what you already told us:

1. The rich treasure collector spent 4 hours to download a secret program onto a laptop and then connected two laptops together.
This tells us it is likely a large program, but how large? We don't know because we don't know the download speed.
What kind of program? We still don't know because it is a secret.
But Saleh did not answer the question that was asked.
We still do not know why Saleh thinks he is using GPR, Autocad, or visual basic. Maybe he saw some clue which made him think this.
But Saleh did not give us any information to let us know why he thinks any of those particular programs are running.

2. The rich treasure collector went to a location where you directed him then he used a cy2198 wireless transciever at 433 MHz.
He said the purpose of the transciever was to agitate buried gold ions (and gold-hungry ions) to facilitate their discovery.
Then after running the programs, you can watch images of everything under the ground or above the ground in bright colors even when it is night time.
If you believe this answer, then you no longer need for anyone to tell you how the 2 laptops work.
The "gold-hungry ions" is the answer.
But there are problems with this answer, as we will see below.

3. The rich treasure collector said the programs which help cause this secret detection to work in his computer.
Of course he would say that. Magicians and frauds usually tell stories of secret detection and secret methods to produce amazing results.

Problem-1 was not answered: Does it work with radar or radio waves?
Saleh answers "Yes, this device can photo anything under the ground as a live video.
We still have no clue of whether it uses radar or radio waves. We know only that saleh believes it is photographing anything under the ground.
The two laptops are not likely to use radar, because there is no radar equipment on the laptops or otherwise in the vicinity according to what we read.
There is a 433 MHz transceiver, which is operating at a frequency which we know is not capable of penetrating the ground or producing an image of deep buried metal or even shallow buried metal.
In order to produce a live video image, there must be a sensor which is capable of sensing an image, and software that is capable of displaying the image. An RF transceiver does not do this.
Images are made with imaging methods, usually associated with optics such as lenses fitted to cameras which can sense some form of light.
There are other kinds of sensors, such as sonar, magnetometers, radar, and others which can produce pseudo images through the use of software.
But none of these kind of sensors were said to be present at the buried metal site. The only sensor described is the receiver part of the 433 MHz transceiver.
This receiver can only sense 433 MHz RF, which is not capable of penetrating more than a few millimeters into the ground.
This "problem-1" remains a fatal problem which makes it impossible to explain what is the principle of operation.
Unless a sensor which is capable of imaging signals that penetrate deep into the ground can be identified, there is no answer to the question of how it works, except "magic tricks".

Problem-2 was also left un-answered. We see no new information to tell us how we know a placebo treasure is buried 7 meters under the ground.
Shall we assume there is no placebo treasure? Shall we assume the that Saleh only believes this treasure is buried because the rich treasure collector told him it is buried and showed him videos of a buried treasure?

Problem-3 also remains un-answered. The secretive method of generating a video of buried treasure, combined with no treasure recovery is exactly the way a magician or a fraud would create a fake video.
No noisy air conditioners are needed for a magician to generate fake videos.
But a noisy air conditioner is the answer we get to explain why it is not a fake? !!
Why not show us this video so we can see if it looks like a real camera looking under the ground or not?

From all the information we have so far, this machine cannot possibly generate live videos of things under the ground, unless there is more equipment involved that we were not told about yet, besides two laptops and a 433 MHz transceiver.
Therefore nobody can tell answers to how this machine works, unless they have used one of them and can tell us about other imaging equipment which is attached that we have not heard about.

The final new information we get is that Saleh believes this man is an inventor who has 40 patents.
This is good.
Where can we look to see some of his patents?
If we read the patents, then maybe we can get an idea of what secrets are involved in making underground images so we can explain how this laptop locator works.

J_P

saleh
08-29-2012, 08:42 AM
thanks for you J_ P.
i do not more information .
this is all thing. about him.
thanks

lahoop
09-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Sir
You said you had met a person has a miracle apparatus
The Question
What are benefits the you get? I think you will be Bill Gates

lochinvar
11-25-2012, 02:35 AM
[QUOTE=saleh;143285]Before two months visited me a some body has a device to descover any thing under ground with very high long range .
then , I took him to detect Treasure placebo when we reached the place ,he started in his mission via two laptops and source of waves.

He is using two laptops one of them has main programe (he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)

The second laptop with him walk on the target places and see under the ground and see the dark in the night like the day(sunny day)

He joined all two laptops via blue tooth using this piece( cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk) which can join laptops together and it gives the laptop which with this person when he walking above the target places give it strong wave .

Note: this laptop consider as reader

I think he uses radio waves ..

In the end this mission he gave me video for the treasure placebo which was burid in range 7 m. under the ground .

this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!

Is there any body make device like this .

This person use programmes only .

i posted this subject in in this forum:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=155967&posted=1#post155967

good bye

saleh my friend,can i ask you where is your address or mobile phone.i will make transaction with you.i have a current project now,very positive and we need devices like the one you said here.thank you

lochinvar
11-25-2012, 01:53 PM
saleh will you be my partner for future treasure hunting activities? i have a very reliable site.the only problem is we failed to locate the exact point of the treasure.
any help from you would be greatly appreciated!

WM6
11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
i have a very reliable site .... the only problem is we failed to locate the exact point of the treasure.

Do you talk about 100 square kilometres of "very reliable site"?

lahoop
11-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Salih investigated to anyone knows about this kind of apparatus
thank you

lochinvar
11-26-2012, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE=WM6;144506]Do you talk about 100 square kilometres of "very reliable site"?

hope it isnt a sarcastic comment... well,its just about 1,000 sq.ms .previously we already have operated the site manually.we spent months of operation til we reach 25ft deep,the digger found the one side of the corner of the concrete vault.but since the hole was too narrow for the concrete vault to retrieve we decided to wider the hole.unfortunately,after 3 consecutive days of rains,the hole collapsed! weeks after, we hired backhoe to operate again,but didnt work,stop at 20ft deep.the operator couldnt proceed as he was afraid to go deeper bcoz the land is sandy and afraid of shoring.the digger who saw and touch the vault could no longer trace where the exact location of the vault because the hole was already ruined by the backhoe.
now as read the posting of saleh,i was interesting of the gadget he mention.it could be somehow of great help to us if it be extended to us.thank you

J_Player
11-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Wow...
Two amazing stories in the same thread with no way to check to see if they are true...!

I must add my amazing story: :D
One day I went to San Francisco to visit a friend who wanted to go treasure hunting after I showed him the posts in the longrangelocators forum.
My friend told me about the legend of buried gold at the south end of the San Francisco bay.
Few people heard this story, but he had a document that was hand-written on parchment from the days when the Spanish were exploring the area.
They left a treasure map to show where they buried a really, really large chunk of gold just before they were driven away by invaders who wanted to steal their gold.
I don't know how my friend got this treasure map from the 1500's, but there it was right in front of me.
We were both excited at the idea of going treasure hunting, since we had an authentic treasure map.
The problem was I didn't have any metal detectors with me.
But we were lucky, I had my Mr. stick LRL in the back seat of the car.
This would really, really work to find the treasure...

We drove to the south end of the San Francisco bay where the map showed the really big chunk of gold is buried.
But the treasure map did not tell exactly where to dig for this treasure because the land had changed since the 1500s when they made the map.
But this was not a problem, because my Mr. Stick LRL is really, really working, so we could use the Mr. Stick to find the treasure.
After many hours walking through the cold winds and rain, we began getting a signal which was partly magnetic and partly ionic.
We were able to pinpoint the location only after downloading a program from a satellite to an iphone.
This iphone application was super-secret only for the few people who knew the codes to crack it.
But my friend knew all the codes because he is a genius.
Then, after hours of downloading, he started his magic iphone application to see under the ground.
We watched the iphone application to see clear videos of everything under the ground.
We saw the roots from trees, and underground water, rocks. We even saw a jinn hiding under the safe deposit boxes at the local branch of the World Bank.

After using the Mr. Stick to find the area of the large chunk of buried Spanish gold, we took a look on the iphone to search the area.
Finally we saw a very large chunk of gold in the area where the Mr. stick LRL located it.
This chunk of gold was really, really big.... It was as big as a car!
We got excited about the big chunk of gold we found with the magical iphone application, then we marked an X on the ground and began digging.
It took almost 2 hours digging before we hit the corner of the large chunk of gold.
We continued digging down along this corner for another full meter, until we got tired of digging.
Then we decided to see how wide this chunk of gold is, so we widened the hole to expose all of the top of this chunk of gold.
After removing the dirt from all of the top of this gold, we could see this was one giant chunk of gold that we found, exactly as the image we saw on the magical iphone application.
We were both amazed. We knew we would need some heavy equipment to recover this big chunk of gold because it was too heavy for us to dig out of the hole.
We covered up our hole so nobody would know where the gold is, then we went home to rent an excavator machine to dig the gold out and dump it in the back of a truck.
We planned to drive the really big chunk of gold home and then sell it on ebay.

We returned to the treasure location with a rented an excavator and a dump truck.
We went to exactly the same place where we were digging yesterday, but there was no gold there.
We found an empty hole there! http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17736&stc=1&d=1325442464

Then my friend waved to me to me... he found something...
We could see a deep mark scratched along the ground that went from the hole to a place where we found tire tracks on the ground.
It appeared that somebody took the really big chunk of gold and dragged it to a where they had a really big truck to load it on.
We followed the tire tracks back to the road, and we could see these tire tracks left mud markings on the pavement.
So we followed to see where these mud tire marks led to.
After about 2 km of following these tire tracks, we came to a parking lot of an office building.
At this time, my Mr. Stick got a strong signal, which means the gold is not very far away.
We got out of the car and we saw a sign that said Google.com World Headquarters at the entrance to the parking lot.
But we could not drive into the parking lot, because a lot of office workers were standing in front of the entrance, blocking the driveway.
We could see the really big chunk of gold in the parking lot behind them, but they would not let us come in to get it and take it home.
We told them it is our gold that we found yesterday.
They laughed at us.
There was a fat guy on bicycle who told us that he wrote the iphone application, that we were illegally using yesterday to find the gold.
He said he was able to watch us dig from his computer screen in his office, from the camera on the iphone.
He said it is illegal to crack private application programs...
Then the told us: "get lost losers... If you don't leave, we will call Google security to chase you away!"

So we left.

Of course, I can't prove any of this story, but it's all really, really true! Honest! :rolleyes:

J_P

WM6
11-26-2012, 03:48 PM
At this time, my Mr. Stick got a strong signal, which means the gold is not very far away.
We got out of the car and we saw a sign that said Google.com World Headquarters at the entrance to the parking lot.

J_P

Really amazing story, dear J_P. My deepest sympathy on your life-biggest loss. Thanks to deal it with us.

Now, we know how Google was unexpectedly saved from bankruptcy those year.

Moral of the story: never download free magical i-Pod applications.

lochinvar
11-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow...
Two amazing stories in the same thread with no way to check to see if they are true...!

One day I went to San Francisco to visit a friend who wanted to go treasure hunting after I showed him the posts in the longrangelocators forum.
My friend told me about the legend of buried gold at the south end of the San Francisco bay.
Few people heard this story, but he had a document that was hand-written on parchment from the days when the Spanish were exploring the area.
They left a treasure map to show where they buried a really, really large chunk of gold just before they were driven away by invaders who wanted to steal their gold.
I don't know how my friend got this treasure map from the 1500's, but there it was right in front of me.
We were both excited at the idea of going treasure hunting, since we had an authentic treasure map.

We drove to the south end of the San Francisco bay where the map showed the really big chunk of gold is buried.
But the treasure map did not tell exactly where to dig for this treasure because the land had changed since the 1500s when they made the map.
But this was not a problem, because my Mr. Stick LRL is really, really working, so we could use the Mr. Stick to find the treasure.
After many hours walking through the cold winds and rain, we began getting a signal which was partly magnetic and partly ionic.
We were able to pinpoint the location only after downloading a program from a satellite to an iphone.
This iphone application was super-secret only for the few people who knew the codes to crack it.
Then, after hours of downloading, he started his magic iphone application to see under the ground.
We watched the iphone application to see clear videos of everything under the ground.
We saw the roots from trees, and underground water, rocks. We even saw a jinn hiding under the safe deposit boxes at the local branch of the World Bank.

After using the Mr. Stick to find the area of the large chunk of buried Spanish gold, we took a look on the iphone to search the area.
Finally we saw a very large chunk of gold in the area where the Mr. stick LRL located it.
We got excited about the big chunk of gold we found with the magical iphone application, then we marked an X on the ground and began digging.
It took almost 2 hours digging before we hit the corner of the large chunk of gold.
We continued digging down along this corner for another full meter, until we got tired of digging.
Then we decided to see how wide this chunk of gold is, so we widened the hole to expose all of the top of this chunk of gold.
After removing the dirt from all of the top of this gold, we could see this was one giant chunk of gold that we found, exactly as the image we saw on the magical iphone application.
We were both amazed. We knew we would need some heavy equipment to recover this big chunk of gold because it was too heavy for us to dig out of the hole.
We covered up our hole so nobody would know where the gold is, then we went home to rent an excavator machine to dig the gold out and dump it in the back of a truck.

We returned to the treasure location with a rented an excavator and a dump truck.
We went to exactly the same place where we were digging yesterday, but there was no gold there.
We found an empty hole there! http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17736&stc=1&d=1325442464

We could see a deep mark scratched along the ground that went from the hole to a place where we found tire tracks on the ground.
It appeared that somebody took the really big chunk of gold and dragged it to a where they had a really big truck to load it on.
We followed the tire tracks back to the road, and we could see these tire tracks left mud markings on the pavement.
After about 2 km of following these tire tracks, we came to a parking lot of an office building.
But we could not drive into the parking lot, because a lot of office workers were standing in front of the entrance, blocking the driveway.
We could see the really big chunk of gold in the parking lot behind them, but they would not let us come in to get it and take it home.
They laughed at us.
There was a fat guy on bicycle who told us that he wrote the iphone application, that we were illegally using yesterday to find the gold.
He said he was able to watch us dig from his computer screen in his office, from the camera on the iphone.
Then the told us: "get lost losers... If you don't leave, we will call Google security to chase you away!"

So we left.

Of course, I can't prove any of this story, but it's all really, really true! Honest! :rolleyes:

J_P
thank you for the prompt reply. i can assure you that in our site
the treasure hasnt retrieve yet.it is still lies underneath.the land
is a private property own by my father.

WM6
11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
the treasure hasnt retrieve yet.it is still lies underneath.the land

Left it there. Don't be greedy. You will get bad Karma.

lochinvar
11-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Left it there. Don't be greedy. You will get bad Karma.

what a deppressing advice is that! what is the use of this thread if someone would only advice me to do nothing when a chance is here to retrieve a treasure?its totally a ****!!!

lochinvar
11-28-2012, 10:53 AM
the best thing to do is to deactive my account in here!!!

michael
11-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Wow...

They laughed at us.

So we left.

J_P

Hi J-P.
Amazing story, honestly is it a real genuine story or like some of such your posts for fun?;)
If is serious, really is there any program on iphone cell phones to empower them for such detection?
Please put all details or if know any website to see information.
How was iphone detection details? And; what was detection details?

WM6
11-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi J-P.
Amazing story, honestly is it a real genuine story or like some of such your posts for fun?;)
If is serious, really is there any program on iphone cell phones to empower them for such detection?

Main secret is in using of J_P's magic stick and not in GPS application.
I-phone is collateral gadget here only.

Mike(Mont)
11-28-2012, 01:16 PM
what a deppressing advice is that! what is the use of this thread if someone would only advice me to do nothing when a chance is here to retrieve a treasure?its totally a ****!!!

Lochinvar, your eyes are starting to open and see the truth--this is a skeptic forum. I like to make the analogy of the difference between optimism and pessimism is the same as between Heaven and Hell. These people are in purgatory and are helpless. Pray for them.

Qiaozhi
11-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Lochinvar, your eyes are starting to open and see the truth--this is a skeptic forum. I like to make the analogy of the difference between optimism and pessimism is the same as between Heaven and Hell. These people are in purgatory and are helpless. Pray for them.
Lochinvar - Although it is true that the Administrators of this forum are both skeptics, the majority of the members here are not. If you stick around long enough you will be able to determine on which side of the fence everyone sits. Some even sit on the fence.

The various member's opinions have nothing to do with being either optimistic or pessimistic, or even Heaven and Hell. And the skeptics here certainly are not interested in whether you pray for them or not.

Generally you will find that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so prepare to be challenged. If you're not making a claim, but asking for advice, be prepared for many points of view ... including many that are laughable, ridiculous and self-deluded; but also some that mock your question with amusing anecdotes. However, in general, members here are only trying to help in their own way. It's up to you to make your own decision as to which answers are correct and which are plain wrong.

In order to educate yourself about the wonderful world of LRLs, I [unashamedly] urge you to get a copy of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR", and read Chapter 13 thoroughly ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/content.php?125-inside-the-metal-detector
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?19639-New-Metal-Detector-book!

daryo
11-30-2012, 12:38 PM

Best wishes,
J_P

very good explain .thank you :cool:

daryo
11-30-2012, 03:45 PM
J_P

http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/346756/enlarge[/QUOTE]

http://dc441.4shared.com/img/pGdm4qQG/xx_online.jpg (http://www.4shared.com/photo/pGdm4qQG/xx_online.html)

J_Player
11-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Wow...

I must add my amazing story:

We found an empty hole there!

They laughed at us.

So we left.

Of course, I can't prove any of this story, but it's all really, really true! Honest!

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J-P.
Hi Michael,
This is not a post for fun. But it is not a completely true story either.

The true parts of this story are:
1. I did go to San Francisco and visit a friend.
2. I did see an authentic old Spanish map.
3. I did find some gold.
4. I did rent an excavator and dump truck.
5. My friend uses iPhone applications.
6. I did use my Mr. Stick LRL, and recovered many treasures by using the method which I often described here in this forum, and which is also used by many LRL enthusiasts.
7. Google office workers did block the parking lot entrance on that day when the photo was taken.

The parts of this story that are not true include the following:
1. We did not go treasure hunting during the time when I visited my friend in San Francisco.
2. The map that I saw which was written by Spanish explorers was kept in a library at the University of California. This was not a gold treasure map, and it was not in the possession of my friend in San Francisco.
3. While it's true that I dug gold jewelry and nuggets many times, I did not find any gold or even go treasure hunting at the time when I visited my friend in San Francisco.
4. The times when I rented the excavator and dump truck were related to a construction project, not a treasure hunt. And it happened at a different time than when I went to visit the friend in San Francisco.
5. I have many friends who use iPhone applications. But none of their applications are used to locate gold.
6. I did not take my Mr. Stick LRL with me when I went to visit the friend in San Francisco.
7. Google employees did not steal any gold that I know of... The photo is obviously a fake, which somehow got mixed in with my photo collection.

How did all this false information get into my amazing gold story?
That's simple: It was just a trick of the mind.

But why must a trick of the mind happen -- Wouldn't it be better if my amazing story was true?
Sure it would be better if the story is true. But it is not true.

So we have a choice:
1. We can believe this story is true, even after I tell you it is false.
For some people, this will be the best choice, because it will make them feel happier, and give them hope that dreams are the same as facts.

Or.....

2. we can choose to believe it is a false story, which has some true elements in it.
However, believing the truth (that this is a false story), is not for everyone.
Only those people who can withstand the hardship of knowledge are suited to believe the truth.

Most people already know the lesson I teach today.
They understand my amazing story post was directed at people who come here telling amazing stories with most of the critical information missing.
You can see my story also includes legends of secret treasure maps, secret treasure-finder programs downloaded, large amounts of gold at stake...
These are all the elements which a scam artist needs to take people's money.
What is so different from the story Saleh told?

Do you remember what Saleh said after telling his amazing story?
"I believe this man about results of his device.... This the man is inventor. He has 40 patents"
If Saleh wants anyone to believe his story is true, he can give us one simple piece of information:
Tell us the name of this inventor who has 40 patents. Tell us what patent office his patents are found at.
Saleh does not tell any information which we can verify. The answer Saleh gives for the patents is:
thanks for you J_ P.
i do not more information .
this is all thing. about him.
thanks
Do you begin to understand?
We are listening to FAKE amazing stories, which naives want to hear.
Saleh will never give the name or the show any patents from this person, because the person is a FAKE!
So I put another FAKE amazing story for naives.
I even tell the missing information which will prove that the story is FAKE, but I am sure there will be naive people who still believe, even after I tell them the story is FAKE.

We see this kind of story attracts other fake information.
Do you remember reading about amazing X-ray LED after Saleh's amazing story post?
Maybe LRL manufacturers will begin marketing fake LRL's which use "X-ray LEDs" to really, really locate treasure.
Maybe they can make fake videos to prove the new "X-ray LED" LRL really really works.
We already saw how well the Mineoro FG-80 works... better to leave your money in the bank and look for a different way.

Then we have another amazing story from lochinvar, who says he located a really big treasure on his land.,
lochinvar tells us he even dug the hole to the point of uncovering the concrete vault.
But the rain caused the hole to collapse and cover the treasure.
Then he goes back to the treasure location with a backhoe after the rain stops.
But he fails to recover the treasure because the backhoe operator is afraid the soil is not very strong.
The backhoe operator is afraid the hole may collapse again at more than 20 feet deep.
Now lochinvar wants to use the magical Saleh treasure finder program to pinpoint his concrete vault.

But why should we believe he needs the magical Saleh treasure finder to pinpoint his concrete vault?
lochinvar already knows the location of the vault within a few feet, because of the ruins from the old hole, where they used the backhoe.
The recovery is simply a matter of learning hole-digging techniques.
The simplest solution is to use the backhoe to dig a hole properly... dig a big pit with a 2:1 sloped sides at all sides, and dig a ramp to drive in and out of the pit from.
Then continue digging in the pit until the bottom of the hole is 25 feet deep. continue widening the hole along with the sloped sides, until you hit the concrete vault.
This is common digging procedure for backhoe operators who want to safely open a flat-bottomed hole.
Since the location of the vault was already known within a few feet, there is no need for further locatiing.
The recovery is simply a matter of digging with the backhoe.
It can be done in one or two days in good weather.

About iPhones and laptops:
These do not have any X-ray equipment on them.
Most of them have a camera which can take still or moving images from the visible light spectrum, and continuing slightly beyond into the near infrared.
These cameras do not see heat or ions.
They see light that we can see, plus light of a color which we cannot see, that shines from a near IR led or other source of near IR.
There is no known program which will change the ability of a laptop or iPhone hardware to make them see things under the ground, where vjsible light and near infrared cannot pass.
In order to see under the ground, you need additional hardware, such as GPR, Geologist tools for underground survey, scintillators, etc.
These equipment do not exist on a laptop or an iPhone.
No software will change the abilities of the camera on your laptop or iPhone to see objects under the ground as if they are in bright sunlight.
The camera on your laptop or iPhone can make clear videos of objects through the ground -- only in your dreams.
You may choose whichever makes you happier: Your dreams, or reality.

Best Wishes, :)
J_P

Qiaozhi
11-30-2012, 10:40 PM

[/QUOTE]
This is not an X-ray LED.
It is an X-ray image of an LED.

michael
12-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi Michael,
This is not a post for fun. But it is not a completely true story either.

The true parts of this story are:
1. I did go to San Francisco and visit a friend.
2. I did see an authentic old Spanish map.
3. I did find some gold.
4. I did rent an excavator and dump truck.
5. My friend uses iPhone applications.
6. I did use my Mr. Stick LRL, and recovered many treasures by using the method which I often described here in this forum, and which is also used by many LRL enthusiasts.
7. Google office workers did block the parking lot entrance on that day when the photo was taken.

The parts of this story that are not true include the following:
1. We did not go treasure hunting during the time when I visited my friend in San Francisco.
2. The map that I saw which was written by Spanish explorers was kept in a library at the University of California. This was not a gold treasure map, and it was not in the possession of my friend in San Francisco.
3. While it's true that I dug gold jewelry and nuggets many times, I did not find any gold or even go treasure hunting at the time when I visited my friend in San Francisco.
4. The times when I rented the excavator and dump truck were related to a construction project, not a treasure hunt. And it happened at a different time than when I went to visit the friend in San Francisco.
5. I have many friends who use iPhone applications. But none of their applications are used to locate gold.
6. I did not take my Mr. Stick LRL with me when I went to visit the friend in San Francisco.
7. Google employees did not steal any gold that I know of... The photo is obviously a fake, which somehow got mixed in with my photo collection.

How did all this false information get into my amazing gold story?
That's simple: It was just a trick of the mind.

But why must a trick of the mind happen -- Wouldn't it be better if my amazing story was true?
Sure it would be better if the story is true. But it is not true.

So we have a choice:
1. We can believe this story is true, even after I tell you it is false.
For some people, this will be the best choice, because it will make them feel happier, and give them hope that dreams are the same as facts.

Or.....

2. we can choose to believe it is a false story, which has some true elements in it.
However, believing the truth (that this is a false story), is not for everyone.
Only those people who can withstand the hardship of knowledge are suited to believe the truth.

Most people already know the lesson I teach today.
They understand my amazing story post was directed at people who come here telling amazing stories with most of the critical information missing. .........

Hi J_P.
OK, I got it, thank you.:) I applaud your innovator mind.:yo: As I was 99% suspicious about its' truthfulness, it is a mind-made fiction story. Borrow me a little of your time, if you have such extra leisure time to make and write such stories.:D
Why do you waste your talent here? Why don't you go write charming fiction stories like Harry potter? :D

J_Player
12-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi J_P.
OK, I got it, thank you.:) I applaud your innovator mind.:yo: As I was 99% suspicious about its' truthfulness, it is a mind-made fiction story. Borrow me a little of your time, if you have such extra leisure time to make and write such stories.:D
Why do you waste your talent here? Why don't you go write charming fiction stories like Harry potter? :DHi Michael.
Actually, I do spend part of my time writing for screenplays as well as other literature of various sorts when I'm not busy working at technical things.

But don't think my fake story above is good enough to watch at the movies.
This was written only to illustrate how stupid it is to post fake stories here and to expect nobody here is smart enough to know when we are being scammed.

Best Wishes, :)
J_P