PDA

View Full Version : GD-348 question

gwlwudi
08-03-2012, 12:55 AM
I want to start LRL project, I think the GD-348 search coil circuit board can use, but i do not know the value of the inductance of two coils, someone can help me.

thank you!
GWL

gwlwudi
08-03-2012, 01:43 AM

Geo
08-03-2012, 05:38 AM

If you will see at Qiaozhi schematic, writes the number of turns....

Morgan
08-03-2012, 01:42 PM

The PD project is very complicated,better you not start this one LRL.

Better more simple,let say the Zahori or Mini Zahori.

gwlwudi
08-04-2012, 11:31 AM
If you will see at Qiaozhi schematic, writes the number of turns....

Thank your pointing,I have seen

gwlwudi
08-04-2012, 11:43 AM

Thank you Morgan, I am being prepared. I have soldered circuit boards,But I will continue to explore this circuit.

gwlwudi
08-04-2012, 12:05 PM
L-rod is through the detection of static electricity to work, Zahori is a static electricity detection circuit , so i think Zahori should have a transmitter circuit ?someone can share the Zahori experiences?

gwlwudi
08-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Why is no one replied?I will start a new circuit,Through the transformer mutual inductance principle,The near-field theory in a magnetic field is the mutual inductance,So, in theory, the 100KHZ the electromagnetic signal can mutual inductance less than 10 meters, but there is metal, then the mutual inductance will be lower, some people are interested in together to complete?We think that this theory is feasible?

Thank you, everyone!

nelson
08-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi Morgan

Long time you don´t write me since i send you the information you request me by PM

How is your PDK working? Did you solve the problem after your contry migrate TV broadcasting from analog to digital?

Regards

Nelson

WM6
08-10-2012, 01:34 PM
L-rod is through the detection of static electricity to work, Zahori is a static electricity detection circuit , so i think Zahori should have a transmitter circuit ?someone can share the Zahori experiences?

No, Zahori do not need transmitter, it detect variations in existing electrostatic fields.

There are theories that some of those variations are caused by worthy targets.

Unsubstantiated theories - not proven in praxis.

But Zahori is relative cheap to build and entertaining to play with.

Geo
08-11-2012, 06:37 AM
No, Zahori do not need transmitter, it detect variations in existing electrostatic fields.

Have been tested in practice with positive results. The problem is that the object must be many years buried in the earth. So there is not very easy to test in practice

Geo
08-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Hi Morgan

Long time you don´t write me since i send you the information you request me by PM

How is your PDK working? Did you solve the problem after your contry migrate TV broadcasting from analog to digital?

Regards

Nelson

Maybe it is time Morgan to try the Alonso's oscillator.
But PDK must not be tuned at the same frequency with it.....

gwlwudi
08-13-2012, 02:57 PM

thank you WM6,
I was experimenting, but there did not appear to effect

gwlwudi
08-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Have been tested in practice with positive results. The problem is that the object must be many years buried in the earth. So there is not very easy to test in practice

thank you Geo,I will go to test

gwlwudi
08-14-2012, 12:54 AM
A passive receiver schematic