PDA

View Full Version : LRL with camera!!

long
06-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello to all!

I was last month in Iran and I visited a man with his LRL. the LRL was an excellent locator because it has a camera and the owner was able to see anything under ground till 20 m deep. the camer of LRL was not a thermo camera but also a real camera was that. I mean he was able to see the things in real form. But nobody has ever seen this LRL because it is a black plastic and if he will work with the LRL he dos not need to remove the plastic. That is the reason why no body know which type of LRL is it.
Do you know about this LRL?
I'm sure which this LRL uses a special laser because one time I stand in front of the LRL and the man start on that and I became a vibration in my leg for a short time.

aft_72005
06-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Hello to all!

I was last month in Iran and I visited a man with his LRL. the LRL was an excellent locator because it has a camera and the owner was able to see anything under ground till 20 m deep. the camer of LRL was not a thermo camera but also a real camera was that. I mean he was able to see the things in real form. But nobody has ever seen this LRL because it is a black plastic and if he will work with the LRL he dos not need to remove the plastic. That is the reason why no body know which type of LRL is it.
I'm sure which this LRL uses a special laser because one time I stand in front of the LRL and the man start on that and I became a vibration in my leg for a short time.

Are you having picture ? what was brand ?

long
06-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Are you having picture ? what was brand ?

Hi.

No. Nobody has ever seen the LRL because it is always in a black bag.

aft_72005
06-30-2012, 04:45 AM
Hi.

No. Nobody has ever seen the LRL because it is always in a black bag.

Ok, are you had success with it?

BENZINAS
06-30-2012, 06:50 AM
tell us what you have seeing with your eyes , any details about the circuit or any email to contact with the owner or the man who get you contact to tell us some things about the detector , any videos on youtube ?

long
06-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Ok, are you had success with it?

Yes. He always has success.

long
06-30-2012, 07:41 AM
tell us what you have seeing with your eyes , any details about the circuit or any email to contact with the owner or the man who get you contact to tell us some things about the detector , any videos on youtube ?

I was with the man for 10 days but NOBODY can look at his device. in this 10 days every time we had success. the divice is around 10cm X 15 cm X 5 cm big and it is hidden a black bag. No Video from his device is in youtube. I have his phone number but he cn speak Persian. One time he told me which his device is made in USA and the name of device is jimmi Carter!!!. About the name I don't belive him!

BENZINAS
06-30-2012, 09:31 AM
explain me some things , if there is a metal box buried in 2meters underground you can see at the camera the metal box as it is live ? You went down there to buy the machine or to see how it works ?....it works like x-ray ?...for example , there is a metal box buried 2 meters down when you look inside the camera you see the metal box straignt without seeing the ground between you and the box ? ...if it happens something like that it is to dificult to belivie without some video from the event ! Does he sell's the machine and if it's yes what's the price ?

J_Player
06-30-2012, 10:14 AM
explain me some things , if there is a metal box buried in 2meters underground you can see at the camera the metal box as it is live ? You went down there to buy the machine or to see how it works ?....it works like x-ray ?...for example , there is a metal box buried 2 meters down when you look inside the camera you see the metal box straignt without seeing the ground between you and the box ? ...if it happens something like that it is to dificult to belivie without some video from the event ! Does he sell's the machine and if it's yes what's the price ?There is some information that might help to explain the mysterious camera LRL in this forum.
Ordinary digital cameras can capture the images of the light spectrum that we see using our eyes, similar to the same view we see before we take a picture of the scene.
But digital cameras can also capture some of the near infrared spectrum, which is not seen by normal eyes.
This near infrared spectrum can show details that are not apparent from viewing with normal human vision... such as showing diseased plants which may die soon...
Or some strange effects that are seen as bright and dark areas within the image that normal human eyes cannot see.
This kind of strange lighting effect is considered bad for making nice photos of a scene, because it is not the same as what we see, or expect the camera to capture.
So the camera manufacturers put an infrared filter into the camera to prevent these strange near-infrared tones from polluting a nice image that the camera makes.

A few LRL experimenters have discovered some cameras can be modified by placing filters over the camera lens which block visible light from making an image and to only allow this near-infrared light to pass through the lens.
The filters they cover the lens with are not perfect, because they allow a small amount of ordinary light to pass into the camera.
In the actual photos that they record when using their filter, we see a good amount of ordinary light has arrived to make the photo, but it is augmented by some near-infrared light which also arrived to help color the final image.
This final image is created after some heavy post-processing to bring the dim image that was captured up to viewable levels, so you can actually see what was captured instead of seeing a black image.
The LRL experimenters suggest that the near-infrared portion of the image will show where treasure is located as bright spots which are colored by a red or yellow tint in the image.
Is it true?
I doubt it for a number of reasons.
But if you want to read what was reported, you can look here and scroll down to follow the thread: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107769#post107769
Also check the source here: http://www.treasurehunterssecretmanual.com/

After reading this thread and some others about near-infrared imaging, I concluded that whoever reported finding treasure with this method made some serious errors, and tainted the entire process of near-infrared imaging.
I have seen no believable treasure recoveries by this method.
In fact, I think I am reading pure crap which the promoters believe is true treasure detecting.
But if your mystery camera that is covered with black plastic is finding treasure, maybe it is somehow related to the camera in that thread.
Who knows?

Best wishes,
J_P

long
06-30-2012, 10:43 AM
explain me some things , if there is a metal box buried in 2meters underground you can see at the camera the metal box as it is live ? You went down there to buy the machine or to see how it works ?....it works like x-ray ?...for example , there is a metal box buried 2 meters down when you look inside the camera you see the metal box straignt without seeing the ground between you and the box ? ...if it happens something like that it is to dificult to belivie without some video from the event ! Does he sell's the machine and if it's yes what's the price ?

Hi!

Yes really you can see even a small ring in 2 meter underground.
one time stood in front of him and he started to work. my leg was shaking for a short time. I think his device has a x-ray laser!!!! (is that possible?).
I have no idea what it is for a device. I have written here to find someone to help me. I have a Rover C II new edition. I'm a treasure seeker but now I believe in this device. In Iran I know some place which you can find treasure which are over 2500 years old very very valuable! If I had such device I'd be able to make over 10,000,000 $ in one year!
Maybe you ask me why I don't work with the man in Iran? the reason is the fact that he liar! If he find anything which is valuable he will say you no ther is nothing! and he come back alone. this is the reason why I don't work more with him.
Please help to find or make such device.
best Wishes,

aft_72005
06-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Ancient Iran had over 12000 years old, there are many valuable historical items
There are many ancient place in Iran but intelligent police captive treasure hunters .
What city or what region of Iran you saw it?
Strange, I never hear deep to 20 meter . as i know technology not allow yet
Build such detector !!!! may be was trick!!! Are you sure ?
If sensor was laser, you must be saw laser beam ???

long
06-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Ancient Iran had over 12000 years old, there are many valuable historical items
There are many ancient place in Iran but intelligent police captive treasure hunters .
What city or what region of Iran you saw it?
Strange, I never hear deep to 20 meter . as i know technology not allow yet
Build such detector !!!! may be was trick!!! Are you sure ?
If sensor was laser, you must be saw laser beam ???

We worked in west of Iran.
I tell you which I saw myself how the device works. anything hier is real. Some times I think that the device uses a laser doppler vibrometer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Doppler_vibrometer

Please believe this fact which there is a LRL with camera!
I pay 50,000 $ for such device ( of cource after testing of device in Germany)!

aft_72005
06-30-2012, 12:22 PM
We worked in west of Iran.
I tell you which I saw myself how the device works. anything hier is real. Some times I think that the device uses a laser doppler vibrometer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Doppler_vibrometer

Please believe this fact which there is a LRL with camera!
I pay 50,000 $ for such device ( of cource after testing of device in Germany)!

Please say what city ? what region ? exactly

long
06-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Please say what city ? what region ? exactly

region Hamedan-City toyserkan.

Dave J.
06-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Some tough lessons about human nature can be learned from the drama that's unfolding in this thread.

--Dave J.

Qiaozhi
06-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Some tough lessons about human nature can be learned from the drama that's unfolding in this thread.

--Dave J.
I agree. So far we've heard about an anonymous person, with a mysterious (secret) box in a black bag, that can "see" objects underground as if they've been X-rayed. However, the man is not to be trusted (a liar) when searching any potential treasure sites, as he will possibly come back later and rob the area. So why would you believe such a person when he demonstrates his "magic" box.

Long - You need to stand back and consider the facts. Clearly this is a scam of some sort that will inevitably result in the emptying of your wallet. Try not to let your emotions rule your head.

J_Player
06-30-2012, 10:51 PM
I agree. So far we've heard about an anonymous person, with a mysterious (secret) box in a black bag, that can "see" objects underground as if they've been X-rayed. However, the man is not to be trusted (a liar) when searching any potential treasure sites, as he will possibly come back later and rob the area. So why would you believe such a person when he demonstrates his "magic" box.

Long - You need to stand back and consider the facts. Clearly this is a scam of some sort that will inevitably result in the emptying of your wallet. Try not to let your emotions rule your head.I was just thinking...
I could shoot a photo of jewelry lying in the dirt at night.
Then I can put my camera in a plastic bag and tell people it is an LRL.
People can peek into the back of the bag so they can see the image at the back of the camera, while I tell them I snapped the picture through the plastic and through the ground.
I only need to press a button to play back the picture that I previously saved, while telling them I am pressing the shutter button to take a picture of treasure in the ground in front of us.
Of course I will need to keep the jewelry in my pocket so I can drop it in the hole in case someone wants to dig up the treasure I photographed.
My camera cost less than $1000 new, but maybe I could sell it for $50,000.
I suppose I would need to add some mystery electronic boxes to make it look like a real LRL before anyone will hand over the cash.
Maybe add a pulsed ultrasonic beam generator to send vibrations that people can feel when they walk in front of the "LRL".

Best wishes,
J_P

Dell Winders
06-30-2012, 11:09 PM
WIS!

BENZINAS
07-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Hello to all , so what's the meaning of all this , can someone built a LRL detecting only gold from distance , 200 gold coins in 2 meters depth buried 50 years ago , is it possible to find it with LRL device , my opinion so far is that only Morgan's PDK sould do the job , watching his videos here in forum i think that maybe he is closer to the solution finding buried gold , what is the administration opinion about that ?

aft_72005
07-01-2012, 05:26 AM
I was just thinking...
People can peek into the back of the bag so they can see the image at the back of the camera, while I tell them I snapped the picture through the plastic and through the ground.
I only need to press a button to play back the picture that I previously saved, while telling them I am pressing the shutter button to take a picture of treasure in the ground in front of us.
Of course I will need to keep the jewelry in my pocket so I can drop it in the hole in case someone wants to dig up the treasure I photographed.
I suppose I would need to add some mystery electronic boxes to make it look like a real LRL before anyone will hand over the cash.
Maybe add a pulsed ultrasonic beam generator to send vibrations that people can feel when they walk in front of the "LRL".

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes , this is trick method !!!!:lol:

aft_72005
07-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Hi Long ,
As I said technology not allow build such devices yet .
Be sure it was tricky ,

J_Player
07-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi Long ,
As I said technology not allow build such devices yet .
Be sure it was tricky , Exactly...! http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/good.gif

Best Wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
07-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Hello to all , so what's the meaning of all this , can someone built a LRL detecting only gold from distance , 200 gold coins in 2 meters depth buried 50 years ago , is it possible to find it with LRL device , my opinion so far is that only Morgan's PDK sould do the job , watching his videos here in forum i think that maybe he is closer to the solution finding buried gold , what is the administration opinion about that ?
I certainly would not take the anonymous man with his mysterious device in the black bag at all seriously. It has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Morgan has done a great job in his investigations of the so-called "Alonso pistol" type device, otherwise known as a PDK. However, IMHO, the jury is still out regarding any long-range detection with this device. Due to its built-in pinpointing capability, any long-range detection is still a subjective experience. With a normal LRL, the final recovery is performed with a conventional metal detector, but the PDK eliminates this step and makes it more difficult to test. Only double-blind testing would reveal the true answer.

Qiaozhi
07-01-2012, 08:45 AM
I was just thinking...

Best wishes,
J_P
That's definitely one possible method that could be used for wallet mining.

Morgan
07-01-2012, 07:29 PM

They dont know about that.

Better you ask to a few people in Greece that are using PDK´s the treasure hunting.
Maybe they like this LRL ? ...

indiana jones
07-02-2012, 01:23 PM
They dont know about that.

Better you ask to a few people in Greece that are using PDK´s the treasure hunting.
Maybe they like this LRL ? ...

In Greece we have great summer, and now everyone wants holidays.
It's a good opportunity to build the PD and university holidays.
This machine leaves many maney in Greece not to who buy ,but those you sell.
Information is secret if it works or not.

Geo
07-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Last months the lrls don't work so good:(...

BENZINAS
07-03-2012, 01:09 PM
A few months-year ago LRL'S was working good and now they don't that you are saying and why is that, any idea ?

Qiaozhi
07-03-2012, 05:10 PM
A few months-year ago LRL'S was working good and now they don't that you are saying and why is that, any idea ?
I would suspect global warming, or possibly increased sun spot activity. ;)
Of course, it could also be any of a myriad of other excuses, such as indigestion, or wearing the wrong shoes. :lol:

nelson
07-03-2012, 08:45 PM
You are rigth Qiaozhi
Global warming and sun spot activity for shure is afecting radiowaves propagation. Has a ham, we are experimenting lots of troubles on diferent bands and frequencies. For example, normal contacts made on HF, today are almost imposible and depends on lot of facts too.
So thats the reason i miss more information here about LRD, PDK`S and so on, about real working frequencies, how they work, working schematics, etc. I knew that someday this could happend, but unfortunally this starter to get more comercially than a hobbist place for experimenters and when someone got a working machine, thet stop posting and sharing information to allow the rest of the guys to develop their machine, to be tested and to get some conclusions. We all know that pdk for example can work on some places but not in all places. Well this is an example that is not enougf to get a working unit for just one or two persons, cause sooner or later this device will stop working. What happend behind this devices is unknow for i will said all us. But if we share expirencies from people all around the world, we can get the best LRD.
Is incredible that some people writes you to get some information from your specific field of knolegment and after they stisfied his curiosity, they left you and share nothing.
Sorry but this is my personal opinion, cause this stite now is almost empy of good comments has it was when Esteban was here.

Regards

Nelson

I would suspect global warming, or possibly increased sun spot activity. ;)
Of course, it could also be any of a myriad of other excuses, such as indigestion, or wearing the wrong shoes. :lol:

humhum
07-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Last months the lrls don't work so good:(...

Hi Geo , my homemade LRL(like mineoro) works very good up to 10Km(for very big Treas.) in this heat days or months, after night fall.. :)

Regards

Qiaozhi
07-03-2012, 11:17 PM
You are rigth Qiaozhi
Global warming and sun spot activity for shure is afecting radiowaves propagation. Has a ham, we are experimenting lots of troubles on diferent bands and frequencies. For example, normal contacts made on HF, today are almost imposible and depends on lot of facts too.
So thats the reason i miss more information here about LRD, PDK`S and so on, about real working frequencies, how they work, working schematics, etc. I knew that someday this could happend, but unfortunally this starter to get more comercially than a hobbist place for experimenters and when someone got a working machine, thet stop posting and sharing information to allow the rest of the guys to develop their machine, to be tested and to get some conclusions. We all know that pdk for example can work on some places but not in all places. Well this is an example that is not enougf to get a working unit for just one or two persons, cause sooner or later this device will stop working. What happend behind this devices is unknow for i will said all us. But if we share expirencies from people all around the world, we can get the best LRD.
Is incredible that some people writes you to get some information from your specific field of knolegment and after they stisfied his curiosity, they left you and share nothing.
Sorry but this is my personal opinion, cause this stite now is almost empy of good comments has it was when Esteban was here.

Regards

Nelson
The level of activity in any forum will fluctuate over time. At the moment (in the LRL forums) there is not really anything new being discussed; unlike the times when the PDK was introduced. I guess this is just a null period.

BENZINAS
07-04-2012, 04:20 AM
can you put e few photos of your LRL my friend humhum ?

humhum
07-04-2012, 10:42 PM
can you put e few photos of your LRL my friend humhum ?

Hi BENZINAS, My lrl is with Mineoro receiver head and different schematics from Mineoro sch. ;)

robalocarapanda
07-05-2012, 03:29 AM
when I started to read the topic, I remembered a network site where an LRA came with a screen that looks like a camera will not be that which was covered with the black bag.

best regards

Dave J.
07-05-2012, 07:07 AM
If men thunk with their brains instead of with their "pointers", LRL's wouldn't exist.

Has any woman on the entire planet ever bought an LRL?

--Dave J.

Qiaozhi
07-05-2012, 08:23 AM

--Dave J.
Not any that would admit to it. ;)

But I do know of a couple of women who help with the wallet mining ->

Dave J.
07-05-2012, 10:14 AM
With the sunglasses, how would a stranger ever know who that is?

Let me guess, she may be Brazilian...... Hung, help me out here!

--Dave J.

Geo
07-05-2012, 10:51 AM
I like your arguments. Make a very bad propaganda against the lrl. Since you do not agreement with them, why you deals with this forum;;;;
Go to the Geotech and deal with coins at beaches and parks:lol::lol::lol:.

J_Player
07-05-2012, 09:10 PM
I like your arguments. Make a very bad propaganda against the lrl. Since you do not agreement with them, why you deals with this forum;;;;
Go to the Geotech and deal with coins at beaches and parks:lol::lol::lol:.Hi Geo,
I don't know what is Dave's reason to deal with this forum and make bad propaganda.
Maybe he has the same reason as I have, which you can read here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142896&postcount=11

But it is true that MFD LRLs do not work.
They are only good to show pictures of MFD equipment, and tell stories to brag about recovering treasure.
But MFD is not good for actually passing a scientific test for making treasure recoveries, or showing other people how to make treasure recoveries.
You have already proven this fact when you were not able to show ma330 how to recover his treasure after 30 days. See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142749&postcount=37
But it was not only you who proved you were not successful to show ma330 how to recover treasures.
Mustefa ubram also failed to show ma330 how to find treasure after showing photos of his MFD equipment which he says works too.
Even Dell Winders, seller of frequency discriminator equipment failed to show ma330 how to recover a single treasure.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142775&postcount=51
You can read all details here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18533

Do you remember ma330 asking for you and Dell Winders and mustefa ubram to help him?
"How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME"
More than 30 days have passed, but still, nobody has been able to show him any instructions that resulted in his recovering treasure, or even responding to metals.

But it is not necessary to go to the Geotech forum to deal with coins at beaches and parks.
I have an LRL which I use at beaches and parks that works as well as your best MFD, and as well as any Dell systems Omnitron LRL.
I can locate coins from a half mile distance within 5 degrees of accuracy.
Think about it... this means that it will find a coin located a half mile away within an arc than covers 230 feet from the right to the left of where my lrl points.
Or if it is closer than a half mile distance, then the arc will be even less feet from left to right side of where my LRL points.
Of course, I cannot pinpoint well with my LRL, so I use a metal detector to actually pinpoint and recover the coins which it located.
Sometimes I need to search up to a half mile with the metal detector before I find the coin my LRL located.
This is how I know it can locate a coin a half mile distance.
And my LRL is every bit as good as your MFD LRL.
I can use it to brag about how I can recover treasures, and talk about how good it works.
I can even show pictures of it.
But I cannot pass a scientific test to prove it works, or show someone else how to recover treasure with it.
Same as your MFD.
This is the reason why we can deal with this forum to talk about recovering coins at beaches and parks.
Because all skeptics of MFD also have working LRLs available that work as well as your MFD.
See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142772&postcount=49

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Geo
07-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Geo,
I don't know what is Dave's reason to deal with this forum and make bad propaganda.
Maybe he has the same reason as I have, which you can read here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142896&postcount=11

But it is true that MFD LRLs do not work.
They are only good to show pictures of MFD equipment, and tell stories to brag about recovering treasure.
But MFD is not good for actually passing a scientific test for making treasure recoveries, or showing other people how to make treasure recoveries.
You have already proven this fact when you were not able to show ma330 how to recover his treasure after 30 days. See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142749&postcount=37
But it was not only you who proved you were not successful to show ma330 how to recover treasures.
Mustefa ubram also failed to show ma330 how to find treasure after showing photos of his MFD equipment which he says works too.
Even Dell Winders, seller of frequency discriminator equipment failed to show ma330 how to recover a single treasure.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142775&postcount=51
You can read all details here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18533

Do you remember ma330 asking for you and Dell Winders and mustefa ubram to help him?
"How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME"
More than 30 days have passed, but still, nobody has been able to show him any instructions that resulted in his recovering treasure, or even responding to metals.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Hi J_P.
I surprising because you only read what you want. In post #No54 i wrote for the MA330. Did you read;;;.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142779&postcount=54 (http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142779&postcount=54)
If the MA330 can not apply what I write then it is his own problem. I think....:lol:

Regards:)

J_Player
07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi J_P.
I surprising because you only read what you want. In post #No54 i wrote for the MA330. Did you read;;;.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142779&postcount=54 (http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142779&postcount=54)
If the MA330 can not apply what I write then it is his own problem. I think....:lol:

Regards:)Hi Geo,
I did read your post.
You wrote instructions to explain answers for ma330 to recover treasures when using MFD.
I am looking for all the photos of treasures ma330 recovered after he read your instructions for MFD which you posted more than a month ago.
I cannot find any ma330 treasure photos.
I see his one post where he said he recovered a rock.
Can you tell me where the ma330 treasure photos are?

Did you prove you showed ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?
Or did you prove you failed to show ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/remember.gif

It appears I was correct.
MFD is good for bragging about how well it works for you.
But we see MFD is not good for demonstrating to skeptical witnesses that it will work for locating treasure, and it is not good for showing other people how to make treasure recoveries when using MFD methods.

You must remember, I said I would congratulate you when ma330 posts photos of all the treasures he recovered after using your instructions to recover treasure with MFD.
I did not say I would congratulate you after you fail to show ma330 a method which results in his posting photos of all the treasures that he recovers when using your MFD methods.
See my post here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142729&postcount=30
(Note: a recovered rock is not a treasure).

Best Wishes, :)
J_P

J_Player
07-08-2012, 10:25 PM

--Dave J.
Not any that would admit to it. ;)

But I do know of a couple of women who help with the wallet mining ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18002&stc=1&d=1341476593
Maybe pointy-rod technology is too hard for some women. Maybe some women prefer the exciting field of wallets. :rolleyes:

Best Wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
07-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Maybe pointy-rod technology is too hard for some women.
I managed to resist a direct reply to that one! :lol:

Geo
07-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi Geo,
I did read your post.
You wrote instructions to explain answers for ma330 to recover treasures when using MFD.
I am looking for all the photos of treasures ma330 recovered after he read your instructions for MFD which you posted more than a month ago.

If ma330did not post here the photos what can i do???:lol:

Did you prove you showed ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?
Or did you prove you failed to show ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/remember.gif

Again the same... i wrote what he must do.... but first he must make a good generator, a good amplifier a transformer a ma-meter etc. Without them No treasure:lol:.

But we see MFD is not good for demonstrating to skeptical witnesses that it will work for locating treasure, and it is not good for showing other people how to make treasure recoveries when using MFD methods.

Who said that scepticals can work with MFD??? The Lrods need very stable hands and very clear mind. Have scepticals them??

You must remember, I said I would congratulate you when ma330 posts photos of all the treasures he recovered after using your instructions to recover treasure with MFD.
I did not say I would congratulate you after you fail to show ma330 a method which results in his posting photos of all the treasures that he recovers when using your MFD methods.
See my post here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142729&postcount=30

Thanks but i don't:nono: need congratulations:lol:

J_P

Hi J_P.
Red letters are my answer.

J_Player
07-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by J_Player
Hi Geo,
I did read your post.

Geo: If ma330did not post here the photos what can i do???

Or did you prove you failed to show ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?

Geo: Again the same... i wrote what he must do.... but first he must make a good generator, a good amplifier a transformer a ma-meter etc. Without them No treasure.

Who said that scepticals can work with MFD??? The Lrods need very stable hands and very clear mind. Have scepticals them??

See my post here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...9&postcount=30

Geo: Thanks but i don't need congratulations

Best Wishes,

Hi J_P.
Red letters are my answer.

J_P
Hi Geo,
I See you agree with me exactly.

Geo: If ma330did not post here the photos what can i do???
We are both correct!
If ma330 does not post the photos here of all the treasure he recovered when using your MFD methods, there is nothing we can do.
We must admit that your instructions for recovering treasure when using MFD did not result in ma330 posting photos of any treasure recoveries.

Geo: Again the same... i wrote what he must do.... but first he must make a good generator, a good amplifier a transformer a ma-meter etc. Without them No treasure.
Again, correct!
After you wrote what he must do, and you showed him example of the equipments, then we all waited more than a month.
But even your best explanations failed to show ma330 how to recover any treasure and post photos for us to see.
I agree with you.
You failed to explain how to recover treasure with MFD to another person so they could post photos of their treasure recoveries.
But all is not lost.... ma330 said he recovered a rock.... and a rock is better than to recover nothing!

So we see how you demonstrated that your methods for MFD are not good for passing a test to explain to other people how to recover treasure and post photos of the treasures they recovered.
But your methods are good for bragging about how well MFD works for you.
Your MFD works exactly as well as my "Mr. Stick" LRL!

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9488&stc=1&d=1251236416 = MFD http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/good.gif

Geo: Thanks but i don't need congratulations
Again, we both agree!
I also I agree that I do not need congratulations when I fail to explain how other people can recover treasures when they use my "Mr. Stick" LRL!
It appears we both agree that we don't need to give congratulations when LRL enthusiasts fail to explain to other people how to recover treasure when using their methods.

J_P

Geo
07-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi Geo,
It appears we both agree that we don't need to give congratulations when LRL enthusiasts fail to explain to other people how to recover treasure when using their methods.

J_P

Hi J_P.
Again you make a mistake.
You know to write very good, why you don't know to read?????:???:
The other people must do exactly what the lrl enthusiastics say, if they want to find and recover a treasure.
With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure:lol::lol:

iam_7up_gamer
07-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Sood
08-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Look at it that it might seem LRL with a camera.

http://www.ojoradar.com/en/kategoriler/ojoradar.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWUIy3-Pw-A

J_Player
08-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi J_P.
Again you make a mistake.
You know to write very good, why you don't know to read?????:???:
The other people must do exactly what the lrl enthusiastics say, if they want to find and recover a treasure.
With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure:lol::lol:

Regards:)Hi Geo,
Of course I know how to read.
I see where you say: "With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure:lol::lol:".

But I do not believe what you say.
I do not believe because I have recovered a gold ring from 1/2 mile distance when using my LRL which has No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods....
My LRL has only a stick and a sample chamber.

See my LRL below:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9488&stc=1&d=1251236416

See the Gold ring my LRL located from 1/2 mile distance:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1997&stc=1&d=1174975181 http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1998&stc=1&d=1174975181

You can see from my photographs that there is No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods....
There is only a stick, a sample chamber, and a metal detector.
Do you think this proves that it is not necessary to have a generator, a transformer, or L-rods?

Of course, I cannot explain to other people how to find the same results as I find, but this is also a necessary condition for finding treasure at long range.

J_P

Geo
08-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi Geo,
Of course I know how to read.
I see where you say: "With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure:lol::lol:".

But I do not believe what you say.

J_P

Hi J_P.

Same with you.....
I do not believe what you say:lol::lol:

Regards

Morgan
08-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Look at it that it might seem LRL with a camera.

http://www.ojoradar.com/en/kategoriler/ojoradar.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWUIy3-Pw-A

Very nice

but if is the same like GOLDEN KING nokta,better forget,expensive and not very good for TH,
our forum friend robalocarapanda want to sell the Golden King .

J_Player
08-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi J_P.

Same with you.....
I do not believe what you say:lol::lol:

RegardsHi Geo,
You are free to not believe.
But there is one difference from the story I tell and the stories you tell:
I show a gold treasure that I recovered from 1/2 mile distance, and you show nothing you recovered.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1998&stc=1&d=1174975181

This is real treasure I hold in my hand and made a photo of.
I recovered this treasure by using the same methods that other LRL users use.
I located it from 1/2 mile distance, then I pinpointed it with my metal detector for final recovery.

I do not see any treasure you recovered, but I read many posts from people who try to make your electronic dowsing rod for 2012 and they say it does not find treasure.
Maybe you do not believe I found this gold ring, but I know I found it because I still have it today in my treasure collection.
And I still see today the posts from other readers who say your electronic dowsing rod for 2012 does not work after they built it exactly as you told them.

J_P

humhum
08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Hello to all!

Hi LONG , see this link for other LRL camera with X-Ray.

http://www.farmet.net/forum/genel-cihaz-bilgileri-52/yerin-altini-tv-gibi-gosteren-cihaz-3728/#post29004

robalocarapanda
08-17-2012, 02:26 AM
i hum hum do you can send the information , out of the page in turkey, i try to register but could not answer whether it was from Turkey and what was the capital, i was put data and I bounced again and again.

long time ago in 1998 I saw advertised a camera underground. www.mercadolibre.com the page, but this time I am not interested in the treasure. but if I read the description, you had to make a hole in the ground from 3 inches to about 7 meters, givest the camera and took this photo at 360 degrees and a distance of 50 meters around the camera, try to locate and I could find.

best regards

humhum
08-17-2012, 10:57 PM
i hum hum do you can send the information , out of the page in turkey, i try to register but could not answer whether it was from Turkey and what was the capital, i was put data and I bounced again and again.

long time ago in 1998 I saw advertised a camera underground. www.mercadolibre.com (http://www.mercadolibre.com) the page, but this time I am not interested in the treasure. but if I read the description, you had to make a hole in the ground from 3 inches to about 7 meters, givest the camera and took this photo at 360 degrees and a distance of 50 meters around the camera, try to locate and I could find.

best regards

Hi robalocarapanda , this is one small Handle Transmitter with LED X-Ray and Camera view Video underground object with old TV. For view good video need pause 7 minute on ground ,after ON Tx device.
This device first Located (like LRL) with audio sound treasure up to 250m ,after point or location of treasure use Tx X-ray with LED and Tv for video from Tx unit.

robalocarapanda
08-17-2012, 10:59 PM
jajajaja is is a joke?

send me some real

regards

robalocarapanda
08-17-2012, 11:21 PM
another pictures of centurion 21

Dave J.
08-18-2012, 12:13 AM
User's manual for the C-21: http://www.detectorshouse.com/TLDC-21%20english.pdf

It's obvious reading the manual and looking at the construction, that the manufacturer has studied the websites of other LRL manufacturers and is basically copying an "average" of several units without coming up with anything new. And, without any acknowledgement that such apparatus is controversial and offering no reason to think that theirs is somehow not fraudulent like the others, and not even offering a pile of pseudoscientific blather cover up their maneuver, the thought that their unit might be a scientifically engineered product rather than a fraud never occurred to them. They knew perfectly well what they were doing. Since the manufacturer regards the product as fraudulent, the purchaser should also regard it as fraudulent.

Wrong thread for the C-21, though. I think the C-21 was discussed in another thread several months ago.

--Dave J.

robalocarapanda
08-18-2012, 12:52 AM
sorry yes i saw a few hours ago the c21

regards

I-160
02-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi friend
I'm living in Yazd, Iran.
There are approximately 15 years in the repair of metal working machines, but so far I did not hear anything about it.
I heard that you have a phone number of Iranian .
If you want to give him the number.
So I can talk to him about it and I'll provide more information for you.
thank you for your cooperation
Best wishes
ENG.FARID

lahoop
02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Mr. Long thank you to inform us about it
Please answer these questions
1- Did you meet him?
2- Did do obtain any benefit ?
3- Can you guess what is its price?
4-Can this man go anywhere to make survey ?
Any help would be apreciated

lahoop
02-02-2013, 05:51 AM
Please a clip of video if it is possible
Thank you

matrix
02-03-2013, 08:19 PM
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o................................... !!!!!!!!!!!
Iranian kings have died All, people are changed... to ...
everything abnormal , No trust together . Magnanimity became s a big historical Fiction and so brothers
DON'T BELIEVE LIARS

Best wishes

long
02-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Hi friend
I'm living in Yazd, Iran.
There are approximately 15 years in the repair of metal working machines, but so far I did not hear anything about it.
I heard that you have a phone number of Iranian .
If you want to give him the number.
So I can talk to him about it and I'll provide more information for you.
thank you for your cooperation
Best wishes
ENG.FARID

Hallo Dear Faarid. Chetori?
Sorry another people I must Write in Farsi.
FArid jan Man in Mored ra post kardam. In mored vagean vojod dare.
man ba in fard kar kardam. dar vage behesh pol dadim ke kavosh kone baray ma.
vali adame ziraki bod. hich kas dastgahesh ro nadide ta hala. vali barha va barha baray dostane khodam chiz hay ziadi dar avarde.
hala ta hade ziadi midanam ke in dastgah chetor kar mikone. in dastgah dar vageh mesle dastgah sonogragh ast. ba amvaje mafoghe sot kar mikone. az adam hay ziadi porsidam hami ino goftan.

aya dastgahi ke ba amvaje mafoghe sot kar kone mishnasi?
albate I-160 ye LOOP dare ke into kar mikone.

long
02-07-2013, 02:01 AM
Mr. Long thank you to inform us about it
Please answer these questions
1- Did you meet him?
2- Did do obtain any benefit ?
3- Can you guess what is its price?
4-Can this man go anywhere to make survey ?
Any help would be apreciated

Dear Lahoop!

I met the man. yes.
Yes we found some small thing with here device.
No. I don't know how much costs it.
4- No. He is very very smart and is not ready to go anywhere which he does not know.

P.S. I searched for a long time and asked from some specialists ALL of them are the meaning that this device is based on ultrasound.

long
02-07-2013, 02:02 AM
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o................................... !!!!!!!!!!!
Iranian kings have died All, people are changed... to ...
everything abnormal , No trust together . Magnanimity became s a big historical Fiction and so brothers
DON'T BELIEVE LIARS

Best wishes

No, you make mistakes and your opinion is not correct.

I-160
02-12-2013, 11:21 AM
salam doste man
vaght be kheir
dar mored amvaje mafoghe sote khedmate shoma arz konem ke 8 sale pish ek dastghahi ostovanehiy v daray yk safhe nemayesh shabihe lampe tasvire radarhayy ghadimi sakhte rosieh ke dar jang jhani dovom estefade mishode v ba on mitonestan ta omghe 8 metri zir zamin ro b sorate live bebinnan v aba amvaje ultresonig kar mikard ra mishnasam vali motaasefame hich informationy dar mord berand on nadaran v dostanam ke ghasde kharid ro dashtan dar rahe armanestan tasadof dardan v fote shdan
i -160 ham dare vali nahayet ta omghe 2 metri be sorate nemayeshe sonografi neshon mide vali khata dare v har noe sefti zamin ro hadaf migire .
GPR ham taghriban hamin kar ro mikone ke sisteme kobra alan dare estefade mikone .
dasghahe in agha ta che omghi kar mikone ?
shoma saken koja hastin ?
aya vaghean toneste chizi peyda kone ?
site geo filter hast agar tamayol dashtin be in address peyam bedin mammnon
aziza_870@yahoo.com
ba tashacor

Hallo Dear Faarid. Chetori?
Sorry another people I must Write in Farsi.
FArid jan Man in Mored ra post kardam. In mored vagean vojod dare.
man ba in fard kar kardam. dar vage behesh pol dadim ke kavosh kone baray ma.
vali adame ziraki bod. hich kas dastgahesh ro nadide ta hala. vali barha va barha baray dostane khodam chiz hay ziadi dar avarde.
hala ta hade ziadi midanam ke in dastgah chetor kar mikone. in dastgah dar vageh mesle dastgah sonogragh ast. ba amvaje mafoghe sot kar mikone. az adam hay ziadi porsidam hami ino goftan.

aya dastgahi ke ba amvaje mafoghe sot kar kone mishnasi?
albate I-160 ye LOOP dare ke into kar mikone.

Qiaozhi
02-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.

lahoop
02-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Mr. Long
Please reply to my private message
Thank you
I am waiting