Take a look on my new LRD

http://gkmetal.wix.com/gk-gold

I am waiting for your comments

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Take a look on my new LRD

http://gkmetal.wix.com/gk-gold

I am waiting for your comments
According to the website: "The GK-Gold 2 Long Range All Material Detector is a worldwide pattent" (sic).

Please can you post a copy of the patent here? It would be interesting to see what you have patented, considering that all the devices shown are nothing more than dowsing rods.

storm1
06-28-2012, 11:33 AM
All materials have their own resonanse frequency.
The basic idea behind my pattend is that we don't receive energy from the material we are looking for, bud we sent energy.
Also with the use of the chaimber and some special frequencies ,we can find all the materials.

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 12:24 PM
All materials have their own resonanse frequency.
The basic idea behind my pattend is that we don't receive energy from the material we are looking for, bud we sent energy.
Also with the use of the chaimber and some special frequencies ,we can find all the materials.
So what's the patent number?

storm1
06-28-2012, 12:29 PM
In very sort time the patend will be posted ( legal terms )
Thank you

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
In very sort time the patend will be posted ( legal terms )
Thank you
Your website states: "WORLDWIDE PATEND" (sic) - which I assume should read: "WORLDWIDE PATENT".

This implies that you already have a patent approved, otherwise it should say: "Patent applied for".

storm1
06-28-2012, 12:56 PM
As I stated before it's a legal matter and is something in between of what you said.
There is no problem for me to discuss all the details of the patent.
Thank you

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
There is no problem for me to discuss all the details of the patent.
In that case - what are the details? :shrug:

humhum
06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Long Range Discmination with mobile phone what is the frequency for ALL metals.

storm1
06-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I started my investigation on the subject when I was in the States (Cal Poly Pomona -1974 Electronic-Computer Engineering)
All materials have their own ressonant frequency(TeraHertz)
The absolute output of the signal is only messured in laboratory enviroment.
All the people until now believed that if we are senssitive enough we will be able to receive the signal.That's impossible.In physical dowsing we try to ressonate ourselves to the frequency of the material (special dowising capabilities)
We have to put enough energy (frequency and amplitude ) to the rod in order to point to the material we are looking for.
In order to understand the phylosophy behind my idea ,i will try to explain it with a simple experiment.Put one magnet on the table and take another one modified as a compass.Start to move the compass magnet and you will see that will point to the stationary maget . This is the DC equeivelant of my idea.The bigger the magnet is , the bigger the distance and the reaction .The actual phenomenon requeries Quantum Physics to explain.
That's just to take a taste.I will explain more later.
thank you

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 03:21 PM
I started my investigation on the subject when I was in the States (Cal Poly Pomona -1974 Electronic-Computer Engineering)
All the people until now believed that if we are senssitive enough we will be able to receive the signal.That's impossible.In physical dowsing we try to ressonate ourselves to the frequency of the material (special dowising capabilities)
We have to put enough energy (frequency and amplitude ) to the rod in order to point to the material we are looking for.
In order to understand the phylosophy behind my idea ,i will try to explain it with a simple experiment.Put one magnet on the table and take another one modified as a compass.Start to move the compass magnet and you will see that will point to the stationary maget . This is the DC equeivelant of my idea.The bigger the magnet is , the bigger the distance and the reaction .The actual phenomenon requeries Quantum Physics to explain.
thank you
This is more or less what I expected. :nerd:

Your pseudo-scientific theory is not as new and revolutionary, as you seem to think. It is the basis for countless scam devices that use swinging handles attached to a box of "miracle" electronics. The idea that a transmitter can somehow be made to resonant in sympathy with a distant target, and establish a "signal line", which will cause the arm to rotate and point to that target is already well known. Even if the Patent Office allowed the patenting of dowsing contraptions, this would be considered prior art, and immediately rejected.

You need to do some in-depth research on the subject before wasting money, time and effort on this idea. The whole "theory" is bogus anyway. :frown:

storm1
06-28-2012, 03:39 PM
If you think 38 years of scientific research and almost 1200 real life experiments with 100% absolute results are scam science then I will tell you something in Greek---
ΙΔΟΥ Η ΡΟΔΟΣ ΙΔΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΗΔΗΜΑ --- which meens if you have the b...s come and proove the opposite.I can proove it anytime.

Thank you

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 04:38 PM
If you think 38 years of scientific research and almost 1200 real life experiments with 100% absolute results are scam science then I will tell you something in Greek---
ΙΔΟΥ Η ΡΟΔΟΣ ΙΔΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΗΔΗΜΑ --- which meens if you have the b...s come and proove the opposite.I can proove it anytime.

Thank you
If you are so confident, then take Carl's $25,000 challenge ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

It is obvious that you do not have a worldwide patent on your dowsing contraptions, and you will never get one either. Therefore you should remove such false claims from your website. :nono:

J_Player
06-28-2012, 04:44 PM
thank youHi storm1,

An average person may think this is a simple LRL like the Sniffex which had fake electronic boxes with no electronics.
But it is easy to see that this is something different than a Bulgarian fraud.
We know there are over 1200 real life experiments with 100% absolute results.
And who else would know the secrets of terahertz electromagnetic response than someone who attended the Cal Poly Pomona Electronic Computer Engineering department?

We can see by the photos of your invention this is no simple LRL.
This is hand-machined brass with added telescopic antenna, sample chamber and a full compliment of electronics to tune whatever Terahertz range is needed.
This is obviously works on a principle quite analagous to attracting magnets, which can be explained only by quantum physics.
I have a lot of technical questions to learn the details of the terahertz response you have developed, and any arrays of split ring resonators which might be used within your circuit apparatus.

But, in light of your patend, I have a single question that I am curious to know first:
Is this invention intended for commercial sales, or is it only for your own private use and experimenting?

Best Wishes,
J_P

storm1
06-28-2012, 06:09 PM
This is the ressult of my 38 year exploration in this field.My intension isn't to go commercial.I came out with this machine so i can help people who don't have dowsing capabillities, and it's only a small part of my theory.
I will continue the exploration and there are a lot more patents.

Thank you

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 07:21 PM
This is the ressult of my 38 year exploration in this field.My intension isn't to go commercial.I came out with this machine so i can help people who don't have dowsing capabillities, and it's only a small part of my theory.

Thank you
At least your intention to not go commercial is on your favor. But then, why would you be interested in holding a patent on your devices?

Once you have actually been granted a patent; please post the details here. We're all waiting.

Personally, I'm not holding my breath in an..........ticipation. :rolleyes:

storm1
06-28-2012, 08:08 PM
The reason I patend such simple thinks is ,because I had bad experience with a lot of people ,over the past.
As I said before , firstly I wanted the people who have gold hunding as a hobby and they don't have special dowsing capabilities , to find some lines on their explorations with an easy way.That doesn't mean that if someone gets a line , it's 100% that he will find gold.
Finding a line is just the beggining.After that there is a lot of work, workout interference,
find if the signal is real or taken, e.t.c.
I am very pleased that I was born in a country that is God blessed for gold hunding.
Here in Greece you will find all kinds of forms of gold and at the same time all the accosiated problems.
In real life the problems are a lot more than any other testing place,so there is no need for me to test my self for any $25000.

Thank you

J_Player
06-28-2012, 08:29 PM
At least your intention to not go commercial is on your favor. But then, why would you be interested in holding a patent on your devices?

Once you have actually been granted a patent; please post the details here. We're all waiting.

Personally, I'm not holding my breath in an..........ticipation. :rolleyes:Well The intention is obvious:
Consider that this is not for commercial sale, and exists only to help people who don't have dowsing capabillities, and, as storm1 has told us "There is no problem for me to discuss all the details of the patent".

It is easy to see that he is patending it in order to make all details public knowledge.
This is an excellent idea, because it will serve to educate everyone about the realities of an LRL which looks like a dowsing rod with fake electronics, but has already shown nearly 1200 real life experiments with 100% absolute results.
It is not often when a person who has attended the Cal Poly Pomona Electronic Computer Engineering department comes here to educate us about the quantum physics of terahertz dowsing, so when it happens, I for one, am anxious to learn all that there is to know about this little-known subject.

Since there is no problem in discussing all the details of the patend, I am curious to know about the circuitry which produces the magnetic attraction between the brass rod and the selected buried metal, such as gold, for example.
I am presuming storm1 is utilizing terahertz time domain spectroscopy, characterized by the electromagnetic response of a planar array of split ring resonators fabricated upon a high resistivity GaAs substrate.
If I am correct, then the single non-magnetic array of metallic split rings can be used to implement a magnetic resonance, which arises from an inductor-capacitor circuit (LC) resonance, at 100-terahertz frequency.
My first question is where did you get your split ring resonators?
Do you have friends at the Cal Poly Electronic Computer Engineering Department who sent you some?
Second question: How many decades of frequency were you able to get a response from metamaterials when using your circuits?
Third question: Did you encounter any problems related to negative index of refraction which can render metal targets invisible in some treasure hunting conditions?

Sorry I cannot ask better questions, but we have not heard any of the details of your patend yet.

Best Wishes,
J_P

humhum
06-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi storm1,

But it is easy to see that this is something different than a Bulgarian fraud.

Best Wishes,
J_P

What is Bulgarian fraud ???.

humhum
06-28-2012, 09:01 PM

thank you

Storm1, You know how much is the ressonant frequency of Gold with details (TeraHertz) ? and with how type electronic sensor will be used for receiver ,maybe IR light photo transistor.

Regards.

storm1
06-28-2012, 09:12 PM
I really don't understand this verbal attack.I never said that I am Anstein nor I applied for Nobbel prize . I just stated my work ,and that's all.If you think that it's not important , please delete the whole subject.There is no problem.
One think is for surre . My work isn't a fraud , neither me.

Thank you

Qiaozhi
06-28-2012, 10:30 PM
I really don't understand this verbal attack.I never said that I am Anstein nor I applied for Nobbel prize . I just stated my work ,and that's all.If you think that it's not important , please delete the whole subject.There is no problem.
One think is for surre . My work isn't a fraud , neither me.

Thank you
There is no verbal attack. I expect you are a perfectly nice person who is convinced of the validity of his research. It is your theory, and the possibility of it being patented, that is being questioned.

Firstly - this idea is not something new. It forms the basis of many other dowsing contraptions that have some additional electronics. For this reason alone, you will not be able to get a patent, as it would based on prior art.

Secondly - there is no solid scientific basis for your "discovery", and frequent references to Quantum Mechanics will never change that. Again, you will never be granted a patent because dowsing (whether electronically-enhanced or not) will never pass a double-blind test.

If Carl's $25,000 dollar challenge is not enough money for you, then you can always try for the $1M on offer from James Randi ->
http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/

Geo
06-29-2012, 04:21 AM
There is no verbal attack. I expect you are a perfectly nice person who is convinced of the validity of his research. It is your theory, and the possibility of it being patented, that is being questioned.

Firstly - this idea is not something new. It forms the basis of many other dowsing contraptions that have some additional electronics. For this reason alone, you will not be able to get a patent, as it would based on prior art.

Secondly - there is no solid scientific basis for your "discovery", and frequent references to Quantum Mechanics will never change that. Again, you will never be granted a patent because dowsing (whether electronically-enhanced or not) will never pass a double-blind test.

If Carl's $25,000 dollar challenge is not enough money for you, then you can always try for the $1M on offer from James Randi ->
http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/

Hi Qiaozhi.
Do you remember another member (Greek) who tried to go to the Randy for the test, but he did not accept him:nono:;;
Did you remember Esteban when he wanted to come to U.S. for Carl's $ 25000 who was the answer:???:;;;
Stop these funny about Randy and Carl, the moment that they do not accept it:lol::lol:.

Regards:)

Qiaozhi
06-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi Qiaozhi.
Do you remember another member (Greek) who tried to go to the Randy for the test, but he did not accept him:nono:;;
Did you remember Esteban when he wanted to come to U.S. for Carl's $ 25000 who was the answer:???:;;;
Stop these funny about Randy and Carl, the moment that they do not accept it:lol::lol:.

In these instances, the people wanting to take the challenge either requested their expenses to be paid, or they wanted Carl to go and visit them. Neither of these were likely to happen. Both challenges have yet to be won, and no amount of pseudo-science will ever change that situation, because pure dowsing and other "electronically-enhanced" swingy things cannot pass a double-blind test. As an engineer, you should know that this demonstrates quite clearly that the dowsing phenomenon is nothing more than a trick of the mind.

J_Player
06-29-2012, 08:45 AM
The Sniffex Bulgarian fraud is here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11812&highlight=sniffex
In this thread, you can see there is a fake BS sniffex from Bulgaria, and there is another real sniffex that really works by using microelectrochemical and mechanical mechanisms to identify molecules.
The real sniffex is currently being used by security organizations around the world to find hidden terrorist weapons, while the fake sniffex has been shown to be a fraud and has sent the promoters to prison.

Of course, the terahertz technique that storm1 is studying is in no way related to this Bulgarian fraud which caused the death of countless unsuspecting security officials who thought the sniffex would protect them from bomb threats.
We know the terahertz dowsing methods are advanced quantum physics which are proven by nearly 1200 real life experiments with 100% absolute results.
There is no way the new, improved terahertz physics can fail after this proven track record proves it works.
Why should we delete a perfectly good scientific explanation of how a well-machined dowsing invention works?

Keep in mind... this is not an invention for sale to the military to protect them from bombs...
it is only an experimental dowsing rod with terahertz electronics attached to help the dowser to broadcast these essential terahertz signals and create magnetic attraction with metamaterials and other forces that are easily explained by quantum physics.
Since we know this is not a commercial venture, we can proceed to learn the true physics of terahertz dowsing.
Can we have some explanation for how the terahertz electronics works in this method?

Best Wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
06-29-2012, 09:54 AM
You can download the Sniffex patent here for free ->
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6344818.pdf
How this ever got past the patent review process is beyond me. It is clearly just a dowsing rod with some extraordinary claims. :frown:

Storm1 - considering the controversy and legal ramifications surrounding the Sniffex device, I suggest that you remove the following claims from your website:

Military- Enemy & Bunker Hunting
Border Customs Control
Drug Identification
Earthquake Crisis Control-Human Identification
Black & White Mushroom Detection

All of these claims could lead to loss of life or serious injury.

Although the other 2 claims (Gold - Silver - Cave Hunting and Archaeological Research) are bogus; they can only cause damage to the wallet, and not actual physical harm.

humhum
06-29-2012, 10:02 AM
The Sniffex Bulgarian fraud is here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11812&highlight=sniffex
In this thread, you can see there is a fake BS sniffex from Bulgaria, and there is another real sniffex that really works by using microelectrochemical and mechanical mechanisms to identify molecules.
The real sniffex is currently being used by security organizations around the world to find hidden terrorist weapons, while the fake sniffex has been shown to be a fraud and has sent the promoters to prison.

Of course, the terahertz technique that storm1 is studying is in no way related to this Bulgarian fraud which caused the death of countless unsuspecting security officials who thought the sniffex would protect them from bomb threats.
We know the terahertz dowsing methods are advanced quantum physics which are proven by nearly 1200 real life experiments with 100% absolute results.
There is no way the new, improved terahertz physics can fail after this proven track record proves it works.
Why should we delete a perfectly good scientific explanation of how a well-machined dowsing invention works?

Keep in mind... this is not an invention for sale to the military to protect them from bombs...
it is only an experimental dowsing rod with terahertz electronics attached to help the dowser to broadcast these essential terahertz signals and create magnetic attraction with metamaterials and other forces that are easily explained by quantum physics.
Since we know this is not a commercial venture, we can proceed to learn the true physics of terahertz dowsing.
Can we have some explanation for how the terahertz electronics works in this method?

Best Wishes,
J_P

OK J_Player , now ı understand .

Geo
06-29-2012, 10:10 AM
In these instances, the people wanting to take the challenge either requested their expenses to be paid, or they wanted Carl to go and visit them. Neither of these were likely to happen. Both challenges have yet to be won, and no amount of pseudo-science will ever change that situation, because pure dowsing and other "electronically-enhanced" swingy things cannot pass a double-blind test. As an engineer, you should know that this demonstrates quite clearly that the dowsing phenomenon is nothing more than a trick of the mind.

I'm not saying that Randy should have to visit the persons, but that it should be more flexible in terms that he has put, so to test enough people to double-blind test. Also as i remember Esteban did not ask from Carl to visit Paraguay. Now if the dowsing phenomenon is "nothing more than a trick of the mind".... i can say that this ""trick of the mind"" can give much money to every good operator:lol:.
:)

Qiaozhi
06-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Now if the dowsing phenomenon is "nothing more than a trick of the mind".... i can say that this ""trick of the mind"" can give much money to every good operator:lol:.
If it seems to work for you, then use it. ;)

What I object to is the attempted use of a dowsing rod to detect drugs, explosives, or missing/trapped persons. This sort of nonsense could lead to loss of life or serious injury. :angry:

Other (less serious uses) are just part of getting an education in LRLs. But be warned that some parts of the curriculum can be more expensive than others. :razz:

J_Player
06-29-2012, 10:34 AM
You can download the Sniffex patent here for free ->
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6344818.pdf
How this ever got past the patent review process is beyond me. It is clearly just a dowsing rod with some extraordinary claims. :frown:

Storm1 - considering the controversy and legal ramifications surrounding the Sniffex device, I suggest that you remove the following claims from your website:

Military- Enemy & Bunker Hunting
Border Customs Control
Drug Identification
Earthquake Crisis Control-Human Identification
Black & White Mushroom Detection

All of these claims could lead to loss of life or serious injury.

Although the other 2 claims (Gold - Silver - Cave Hunting and Archaeological Research) are bogus; they can only cause damage to the wallet, and not actual physical harm.Yup... it is true.
The fake Sniffex is a fraud that was invented by a Bulgarian to fool people who didn't know any better...
They believed his false claims and they died because they believed his fake BS dowsing rod would protect them from bombs.
But take a close look at the real sniffex... it is made from real science principles.
The real sniffex has microscopic sensors that are treated to sense actual airborne molecules in trace concentrations.
The real sniffex can electronically detect the vapors from bombs, or from drugs or other volatile airborne chemicals which only a trained dog can detect.
But the real sniffex can detect these scents better than the best hunting dogs can...
How can it do this?
Because the inventor Thomas Thundat spent over 10 years at universities and research labs experimenting until he perfected the microscopic structures and electronics to respond to the slightest hint of the target material.
You can read about his exciting adventure conquering all obstacles until he finally perfected his sniffex that really worked here: http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_1_04/article_15.shtml
This is a rare story about a scientist who actually did the impossible... not the same old fake BS that requires incomprehensible non-science to explain why it cannot pass a test.
Everything he did is documented, and can be reproduced and tested to show it works in any kind of scientific test.
Furthermore, his methods are used today for detecting contraband and terrorist substances by security teams worldwide.

Today we have seen another example of a similar great inventor from Greece who has another groundbreaking invention.
Terahertz detecting is a cutting edge science which is known only by a few well-educated individuals who were fortunate enough to have the exposure to this ground-breaking science.
Let us all welcome storm1 to explain the details of terahertz dowsing so we can benefit from his diligent program of research and experiments which resulted in the masterpiece which we see at his website: http://gkmetal.wix.com/gk-gold

Best Wishes,
J_P

fenixdigger
07-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Here's the real question. Does it reduce false signals?

In example; I had a signal that I and 3 other people picked up. My equipment and 2 different devices locked this signal with searches done at different times and NO knowledge shared of previous checks.

Target turned out to be hardened steel with black rust. Located from 900 ft to over 1400. This in a corn field with no other target within 50 ft radius that was checked.

To eliminate this we had to change the conditions of the signal we were recieving.

Can this unit do the same without anything put in the ground to recondition the signal??

storm1
07-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Yes, you can do that
You can find the material you are looking for , by using a compination of different frequencies.Only when all of the frequencies aggree , then you are sure it is the material you are looking for.
Also you can use a small speciment of the material inside the chamber.
By using the special frequency for all the materials , it will help you to find if this is what you are looking for.

Thank's

Geo
07-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Today we have seen another example of a similar great inventor from Greece who has another groundbreaking invention.
Terahertz detecting is a cutting edge science which is known only by a few well-educated individuals who were fortunate enough to have the exposure to this ground-breaking science.
Let us all welcome storm1 to explain the details of terahertz dowsing so we can benefit from his diligent program of research and experiments which resulted in the masterpiece which we see at his website: http://gkmetal.wix.com/gk-gold

Best Wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
You forgot another one LRL from Greece that works very good for you.
How you forgot the Cryfton????:lol::lol:

storm1
07-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi Geo
I am new in this forum
Did you mean CRYPTON?

Regards

g-sani
07-08-2012, 08:34 PM
.................................................. ..............................................
....................................... Now if the dowsing phenomenon is "nothing more than a trick of the mind".... i can say that this ""trick of the mind"" can give much money to every good operator:lol:.

I agree to this one whith Geo.
The only proof that will show up at the end of the day will be dowsers pocket.
;)

Geo
07-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi Geo
I am new in this forum
Did you mean CRYPTON?

Regards

Εεεεε:lol::lol::lol:

zalloum
12-27-2014, 03:22 AM
If you are so confident, then take Carl's $25,000 challenge ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

It is obvious that you do not have a worldwide patent on your dowsing contraptions, and you will never get one either. Therefore you should remove such false claims from your website. :nono:
THANKS FOR ARGMENT , SO WE KNOW THE TROUTH..:help:

zalloum
12-27-2014, 03:26 AM
:cool:This is the ressult of my 38 year exploration in this field.My intension isn't to go commercial.I came out with this machine so i can help people who don't have dowsing capabillities, and it's only a small part of my theory.

Thank you