PDA

View Full Version : please ansower

ma330
05-31-2012, 08:46 PM
hi to all'
I have some questions about lrl.s
1 - you must have contact with hands or bars must be insulated?
2-connect the oscillator to find the metal rod can be effective?
3- Do not use as a probe, two probes have power?
4 - How to find the generator helps metals?
5 - What is the best waveform generator to build?
6-Is the frequency of different metals?
7-What is the best power for the generator?
8-Crossing frequency of the transformer in the output waveform does not change?
9-And is located in the following four white capsules. What does it do them?

ma330
06-01-2012, 01:28 PM
please help me

Qiaozhi
06-01-2012, 02:45 PM
hi to all'

Doesn't matter. You'll get the same result whatever you do.

You could save a lot of money, wasted on batteries, by not switching it on.
It will work the same whether connected or not.

Try all the combinations. I bet the results are exactly the same.

I don't understand the question.

It really makes no difference what frequency or waveform you use. In fact, you could save a lot of design effort by simply soldering some components from your scrap box together in a random fashion. That's what certain LRL manufacturers do on a daily basis.

If your asking which frequencies will resonant with different metals when used with the MFD device - the answer is "none of them".

Probably zero. In other words, when it is switched off. That way you are only wasting time and not money.

I've no idea what you're asking here.

The capsules are similar to "witness chambers", and are supposed to contain a sample of the type of target you're searching for. Using some twisted logic, and no scientific basis whatsoever, the idea is that these samples will somehow resonate with the target. Go figure.

Answers in red above.

Dell Winders
06-01-2012, 03:26 PM
ma30, you can ignore everything this guy says about MFD. (no name mentioned)

The inaccuracy of his replies proves he has no field experience and knows nothing about the subject of MFD, or LRL he pretends to have expertise in.

Of course, he does have the power to control this forum and delete anything, by anyone, he doesn't want posted on this forum.

Good luck in your quest for truthful answers. Dell

ma330
06-01-2012, 04:19 PM
I could not get my questions answered:frown:
wm6 ..j-p and other freinds please answer me correctly :frown:
i need to ths informations

Qiaozhi
06-01-2012, 07:28 PM
ma30, you can ignore everything this guy says about MFD. (no name mentioned)
Since a well known manufacturer of MFDs (no name mentioned) was either unable or unwilling to answer his questions, I felt duty bound to reply with some real facts. At least it will spare him the agony of reading a collection of pseudo-scientific claptrap.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

WM6
06-01-2012, 07:54 PM
i need to ths informations

Dear ma330

Qiaozhi is right.

You can waste your whole life on those false MFD theory only, without any results.

I cannot help you much this way.

Or with other word: I cannot calculate inductance of your body-dowsing-antenna and have no idea how to tune it on gold.

Geo
06-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Hahahahaha......
You must say that you don't know.......
All MFD have some problems but they work.....
I found a lot of objects with them.

Regards:)

WM6
06-01-2012, 08:16 PM
All MFD have some problems but they work.....
I found a lot of objects with them.

:)

Yes Geo, and despite that it works, you discard your MFD and now are still looking for something that would really work? How we can explain this phenomenon?

Dell Winders
06-01-2012, 10:21 PM
ma330, I'm very sorry, but very few people with any field experience can post on this forum without being drowned in the nonsensical rhetoric spewed by the powers that be. If you want straight answers without the hassles, you might want to try an unbiased forum. Dell

http://www.treasureworks.com

Dave J.
06-02-2012, 05:13 AM
Ma330, Dell is right, you should go check out the Treasureworks LRL forum. Dell and I disagree on some stuff but this we agree on.

You will discover there the same thing that you discovered here: that the purveyors of LRL's cannot give you any straight answers regarding the technology. It is the people they usually call "skeptics" that provide a straight answer, even though it may not be the answer you want.

There are frauds in the world. LRL's are an example of such. If you want to commit the fraud yourself, you can get a good education right here from both the purveyors of same and the "skeptics" on how to commit that fraud. If you want to avoid becoming the victim of same, right here you can "read the advertisement" and see that the "skeptics" and the purveyors of LRL's are telling you the same thing about the fraudulent nature of the apparatus, just from different perspectives.

One way to better understand what this forum is, is to go check out the other ones. If in the end you decide to stick with the Treasureworks forum, it'll likely be because you got what you wanted there, not what you needed.

--Dave J.

humhum
06-02-2012, 10:38 AM
hi to all'

Dear ma330, Geo and Dell Winders is Right in this thema also and Dave J. , because I try test with my two probe Moleculer Freq. Discrimination and it works perfect , found gold bangle from 180 meter with special Gen freq. for gold.

Result is MFD works only with correct freq. and power gen.

Regards.;)

J_Player
06-02-2012, 12:17 PM
i need to ths informationsHi ma330,
You have already built the MFD correctly and you have used it in the correct manner.
Your experiments have already answered your questions.
The answers can be found here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=142670#post142670

You can see that your MFD is really working to locate the treasure, but it is difficult to recover the treasure that you found.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
06-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Dear ma330, Geo and Dell Winders is Right in this thema also and Dave J. , because I try test with my two probe Moleculer Freq. Discrimination and it works perfect , found gold bangle from 180 meter with special Gen freq. for gold.

Result is MFD works only with correct freq. and power gen.

Regards.;)

Hi humhum
Please more explain , how you can find correct frequency ??

Geo
06-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Yes Geo, and despite that it works, you discard your MFD and now are still looking for something that would really work? How we can explain this phenomenon?

I wrote it many times.
My problem with MFD is that at the same frequency with gold i locate and old rust iron:angry:

Dell Winders
06-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi ma330,
You have already built the MFD correctly and you have used it in the correct manner.
Your experiments have already answered your questions.
The answers can be found here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=142670#post142670

You can see that your MFD is really working to locate the treasure, but it is difficult to recover the treasure that you found.

Best wishes,
J_P

I followed your link and all I saw was another example of arrogant WIS ignorance. Dell

ma330
06-02-2012, 04:04 PM
hi to all
tank you for reply
I've made ​​use of a generator of a probe.Works well and has high strength and range of about 110 volts.
The main reason for using the probe has a positive frequency is very high stability.:)

Dave J.
06-02-2012, 05:08 PM
hi to all
tank you for reply
I've made ​​use of a generator of a probe.Works well and has high strength and range of about 110 volts.
The main reason for using the probe has a positive frequency is very high stability.:)

Let me guess. 60 Hz (the Western Hemisphere copper and aluminum frequency), long range (spans the continent), and very high stability because controlled by atomic standard. Positive frequency: if negative, synchronous motor electric clocks would run backwards. Been working well for more than 100 years.

Invented by Nikola Tesla, which (according to Tesla cult dogma) makes it more powerful supernatural majick than any of Mineoro's silly stuff.

--Dave J.

aft_72005
06-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi humhum
Please more explain , how you can find correct frequency ??

Without reply!!

Dave J.
06-03-2012, 08:01 AM
aft, there is no "correct frequency" for LRL-MFD stuff. It's all fairy tales.

If it's gold you're interested in, I say that the gold frequencies are 13 kHz and 19.2 kHz, but Carl would probably say 14 kHz and 50 kHz. And oddly enough, I'd have to agree with him. Of course this pertains to electronic gold locating apparatus that actually works, not LRL's.

--Dave J.

aft_72005
06-03-2012, 01:48 PM
aft, there is no "correct frequency" for LRL-MFD stuff. It's all fairy tales.

If it's gold you're interested in, I say that the gold frequencies are 13 kHz and 19.2 kHz, but Carl would probably say 14 kHz and 50 kHz. And oddly enough, I'd have to agree with him. Of course this pertains to electronic gold locating apparatus that actually works, not LRL's.

--Dave J.

DaveJ. Thanks for your attention , I read carl MFD article , and know for gold was 5KHZ . but I hearing from you new frequency range!!!! .
Are you having successfully for gold with 13 kHz and 19.2 kHz?
If I remember correct , where of this forum LRLman said , frequency
Depended to geographical position .

Geo
06-03-2012, 02:15 PM
For me the basic frequences for gold are two, 4813Hz and 7060Hz. Also i use the harmonics of 4813Hz with good results but lower distance.
:)

Dave J.
06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
DaveJ. Thanks for your attention , I read carl MFD article , and know for gold was 5KHZ . but I hearing from you new frequency range!!!! .
Are you having successfully for gold with 13 kHz and 19.2 kHz?
If I remember correct , where of this forum LRLman said , frequency

Not LRL's, but metal detectors that actually work.
Teknetics T2 and Fisher F75: 13 kHz
Old (1980's) Fisher Gold Bug and also the new Gold Bugs and Tek G2: 19.2 kHz
White's Goldmasters and GMT: 50 kHz
White's MXT: 14 kHz

I designed all of the above except for the analog Goldmasters.

Since metal detectors aren't equipped with dowsing rods to confuse the operator, the customer can tell whether or not the thing will detect metal. If metal detectors didn't work, nobody would buy them.

LRL's with L-rods are designed so that the customer can't tell whether or not the thing works. And having paid so much, the customer really wants to believe it works even when it obviously doesn't! Jim Anderson's post on the H3Tec bulletin board offers an extraordinarily clear firsthand description of how people get took, all the evidence indicates they got took, but the next step of admitting that they got suckered and they aren't going to get their money back is too difficult for them to take.

Power line frequencies (copper and aluminum conductors) depend on geographical region. The Americas, 60 Hz. Most of the rest of the world, 50 Hz.

--Dave J.

Carl-NC
06-04-2012, 06:33 AM
My problem with MFD is that at the same frequency with gold i locate and old rust iron:angry:

Geo, there is a valuable lesson here, when you are ready for that lesson.

Dave J.
06-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Carl, you are so polite!

--Dave J.

On another note, I should point out that although I didn't design the analog Goldmasters, they were also very good machines. At one time I knew who designed them but I've forgotten, except that I'm pretty sure that John Earle did the GM4. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ma330
06-04-2012, 07:27 AM
i tested my mfd
for gold 5/5kh and for silver 8/88 kh
I have a problem. When I set the frequency of the probe to the ground and then I will reduce the frequency and the frequency should I set this?

WM6
06-04-2012, 07:41 AM

Probably not of "geographical position", but of gold alloy.

If we assume that pure gold has some "genetic" frequency, say one of those Geo mentioned. OK.

But there is a big problem. We can never found pure gold (not natural nor artificial), but always some sort of gold alloy with other metals (as silver etc.).

Practically every piece of gold found consist of his own specific gold alloy.

So we can speak of many thousands of different gold frequencies and not of one or two only.

But if one need to know magic alchemist Golden number:
Those golden number we can get out of Numerologist science.
We can find it where frequency of gold and its wavelength are based the same numbers (zero is not considerable).
Here you are: frequency 173oMHz / wavelength 173mm!!!
So alchemist Numerology science say, gold frequency is 1730MHz.

Dave J.
06-04-2012, 08:13 AM
i tested my mfd
for gold 5/5kh and for silver 8/88 kh
I have a problem. When I set the frequency of the probe to the ground and then I will reduce the frequency and the frequency should I set this?

ma330, the only problem is that you're taking this seriously. The electronic aspect of LRL's is fraudulent. LRL's don't work and they never did. It's all a scam. If you call it MFD then it's two scams, follow Dell's posts and then you'll know.

--Dave J.

Geo
06-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Dave, really you don't know what you write:lol:.
You shows that you are completely unrelated to dowsing. Do not understand why you insist on writing:lol::lol:

J_Player
06-04-2012, 09:29 PM
i need to ths informationsHi ma330,
You have read the warnings from me and from Carl-NC and from Qiaozhi and WM6 and many other people Long before you decided to build the LRL here --> http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18487

We told you MFD does not work.
But you did not believe.
I knew you would continue to look for a working MFD, so I decided to help you.
I showed you the MFD that Carl-NC designed because it is the best engineered example I could find.
The MFD you built is better than other commercial MFDs that cost many thousands of euros.
You have the best information that was gathered from LRL manufacturers and printed for anyone to build at a low cost.

I showed you this MFD and gave you very detailed instructions so you would be able to have the very best MFD in the world, and you could test it with your own hands instead of read stories about MFD.
But most important, I did not want you to waste your money with a commercial scam LRL.
I am happy to see you were able to complete the MFD at a very low cost.

Already you have experimented and what did you find?
A rock?
How long will you continue to look before you discover that MFD does not help you to find treasure?

I have a good suggestion for you. Consider this:
You can read that Dell Winders is calling me a liar. He says I am giving false information.
You can also read where Geo says that MFD works.

I think that Dell winders is wrong and Geo is wrong.
I think they cannot find any treasure with MFD and they cannot help anyone else to find treasure with MFD.

But what if Geo and Dell Winders are correct?
If they know a method for recovering treasure when using MFD, then they tell you how to do it.
My suggestion is that you make a post to ask Geo to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
Then make a second post to ask Dell Winders to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
I believe they cannot show you how to recover treasure with an MFD locator.
If you make the posts to ask them, you will see I am right.
I know that after a month passes, you will not find a treasure even if you follow the instructions they give you. (Maybe they will refuse to give you instructions?)

But maybe I am wrong.
If Geo or Dell Winders can show you how to recover treasure when using an MFD, then make a post to tell us all about the treasures that you find when using their methods.
I will be happy to congratulate you or Geo or Dell Winders if you can show your post with photos of all the treasures that you recovered when you use the methods they show you to make recoveries with MFD.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
06-05-2012, 03:18 AM
By J_Player

If Geo or Dell Winders can show you how to recover treasure when using an MFD, then make a post to tell us all about the treasures that you find when using their methods.
I will be happy to congratulate you or Geo or Dell Winders if you can show your post with photos of all the treasures that you recovered when you use the methods they show you to make recoveries with MFD.

Also , I am agree , there isn’t movie for proof which LRods really working !!!!
Why???

Carl-NC
06-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Dave, I don't know who designed the earlier GMs. I should find out. But I will agree, that 13kHz and 19.2kHz, are good gold frequencies, as are 14kHz and 50kHz. And even 70kHz.

J_Player
06-05-2012, 10:19 AM
By J_Player

Also , I am agree , there isn’t movie for proof which LRods really working !!!!
Why??? You are exactly correct.
The reason why there is no proof is because the MFD does not help you to recover treasure !
If you don't believe the MFD does not help to recover treasure, then read the truth on Dell Winders web page.
Read where Dell Winders says his Pro-4 frequency discriminator locator from 2003 has not recovered a single treasure: http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm
"The PRO-4 has yet to prove it's merit with a recovery".

Then read where Dell confirms his products do not detect treasure from his post in the treasurehunting forum:
Carl-NC: "Dell, of the LRLs you sell, can any of them actually detect gold?"
Dell Winders: "NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold. Dell"

We have seen what happens when people use MFD locators.
No matter how much experimenting they do, the frequency generator does not help to recover treasure.
Treasure hunters can build very nice frequency generators, or they can spend thousands of euros to buy a very nice frequency generator.
But they will see the same as ma330 that they cannot find any more treasure than when they do not use any frequency generator.
Nobody can make any post in this forum to show ma330 how to use his MFD locator to recover treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
MFD is fake and it is a fraud.
Watch the proof that it cannot find treasure during the next month.
You will see nobody can show ma330 how to recover treasure with his MFD locator during the next month or any months after.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
06-05-2012, 10:55 AM
You are exactly correct.
The reason why there is no proof is because the MFD does not help you to recover treasure !
If you don't believe the MFD does not help to recover treasure, then read the truth on Dell Winders web page.
Read where Dell Winders says his Pro-4 frequency discriminator locator from 2003 has not recovered a single treasure: http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm
"The PRO-4 has yet to prove it's merit with a recovery".

Then read where Dell confirms his products do not detect treasure from his post in the treasurehunting forum:
Carl-NC: "Dell, of the LRLs you sell, can any of them actually detect gold?"
Dell Winders: "NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold. Dell"

We have seen what happens when people use MFD locators.
No matter how much experimenting they do, the frequency generator does not help to recover treasure.
Treasure hunters can build very nice frequency generators, or they can spend thousands of euros to buy a very nice frequency generator.
But they will see the same as ma330 that they cannot find any more treasure than when they do not use any frequency generator.
Nobody can make any post in this forum to show ma330 how to use his MFD locator to recover treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
MFD is fake and it is a fraud.
Watch the proof that it cannot find treasure during the next month.
You will see nobody can show ma330 how to recover treasure with his MFD locator during the next month or any months after.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player
May be we can see movie in the matter.
Aren't they….. upload ???
Best regards.

Geo
06-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi ma330,
You have read the warnings from me and from Carl-NC and from Qiaozhi and WM6 and many other people Long before you decided to build the LRL here --> http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18487

We told you MFD does not work.
But you did not believe.
I knew you would continue to look for a working MFD, so I decided to help you.
I showed you the MFD that Carl-NC designed because it is the best engineered example I could find.
The MFD you built is better than other commercial MFDs that cost many thousands of euros.
You have the best information that was gathered from LRL manufacturers and printed for anyone to build at a low cost.

I showed you this MFD and gave you very detailed instructions so you would be able to have the very best MFD in the world, and you could test it with your own hands instead of read stories about MFD.
But most important, I did not want you to waste your money with a commercial scam LRL.
I am happy to see you were able to complete the MFD at a very low cost.

Already you have experimented and what did you find?
A rock?
How long will you continue to look before you discover that MFD does not help you to find treasure?

I have a good suggestion for you. Consider this:
You can read that Dell Winders is calling me a liar. He says I am giving false information.
You can also read where Geo says that MFD works.

I think that Dell winders is wrong and Geo is wrong.
I think they cannot find any treasure with MFD and they cannot help anyone else to find treasure with MFD.

But what if Geo and Dell Winders are correct?
If they know a method for recovering treasure when using MFD, then they tell you how to do it.
My suggestion is that you make a post to ask Geo to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
Then make a second post to ask Dell Winders to show you how to recover treasure with a MFD locator.
I believe they cannot show you how to recover treasure with an MFD locator.
If you make the posts to ask them, you will see I am right.
I know that after a month passes, you will not find a treasure even if you follow the instructions they give you. (Maybe they will refuse to give you instructions?)

But maybe I am wrong.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I will try to say some things.
I had say how to work the MFDs but maybe you don't remember.
First of all you must good at dowsing so to keep the lrods very stable
Second.... the current that flows from MFD to ground must be >=10ma.
And third... i don't know if MA330 or aft or you know a place that there is really a treasure.
But with my method you will find for sure a lot of objects.

Geo
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Geo, there is a valuable lesson here, when you are ready for that lesson.

Hi Carl.
Thanks for your intention.
I am ready from today

:):)

J_Player
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi J_P.
I will try to say some things.
I had say how to work the MFDs but maybe you don't remember.
First of all you must good at dowsing so to keep the lrods very stable
Second.... the current that flows from MFD to ground must be >=10ma.
And third... i don't know if MA330 or aft or you know a place that there is really a treasure.
But with my method you will find for sure a lot of objects.

Regards:)Hi Geo,
Yes, I remember you showed many methods and tips for making MFD work.
And everyone who posted in the forum that they built your simple MFD and used your methods said they did not work for recovering treasure.
This is the reason I am certain that after a month of trying your methods to recover treasure when using MFD, ma330 will also find that MFD cannot recover treasure.

Dell is very careful on his web page to say that his Pro-4 frequency discriminator has not recovered a treasure.
And he was also very careful to never say his X-Scan combo recovered treasures.
Why?
Because he knows they cannot detect treasures, and customers will sue him if he claims they can.

But maybe I am wrong.
Prove it by showing ma330 how to recover treasures with the MFD that he built.
When I see ma330s photos of all the treasures he recovered by using your methods, then I will congratulate you.

Best wisehes :)
J_P

J_Player
06-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Hi J_Player
May be we can see movie in the matter.
Aren't they….. upload ???
Best regards.Hi Aft,
No, Nobody makes any video of MFD finding treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
I found one person who makes fake videos of Rangertell MFD locating treasure in the parking lot of a trailer park.
He shows a Dell Winders product in one of his videos. See these fake videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBNvL50_2w <== shows Dell Winders product in second half of video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpYzDbBefg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKbjsC5oy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPv_CyB5Dc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWYf2wgtlk

If you read the comments under the videos, you will see that readers think they are watching fake scam video.
When I see these videos, I think I wasted my time watching fake BS.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
06-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi Aft,
No, Nobody makes any video of MFD finding treasure because MFD cannot locate treasure.
I found one person who makes fake videos of Rangertell MFD locating treasure in the parking lot of a trailer park.
He shows a Dell Winders product in one of his videos. See these fake videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBNvL50_2w <== shows Dell Winders product in second half of video

If you read the comments under the videos, you will see that readers think they are watching fake scam video.

Best wishes,
J_P
These videos are a great example of self-delusion by the operator. Note how the location of all the targets is known beforehand, and you can even see his hand moving to make the swingy thing rotate in the right direction.

A laugh from beginning to end. :lol:

aft_72005
06-06-2012, 05:30 AM
Hi Aft,

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player
See picture , my home build Lrods .also with balance Wight and sample chamber .
It is with very low friction when rotate. My first try without result
Best regards.

mustefa ubram
06-06-2012, 08:52 AM
hi to all
I am a new member.I worked many years with mfd and LROD.
I believe that the signal generator to help you find metals.After years of trying I was able to design a MFD Metals will also emerged that easily attaches to the separation of metals.I agree with GEO said.To work with this metal detector systems require a lot of experience.
I'll try to blog more on this post
Sincere.MUSTEFA

WM6
06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
To work with this metal detector systems require a lot of experience.

It is not question "to work with", but to find something valuable.

Qiaozhi
06-06-2012, 10:16 AM
... and not something that can be seen by everyone or was buried by the operator.

aft_72005
06-06-2012, 11:47 AM
hi to all
I believe that the signal generator to help you find metals.After years of trying I was able to design a MFD Metals will also emerged that easily attaches to the separation of metals.I agree with GEO said.To work with this metal detector systems require a lot of experience.
Sincere.MUSTEFA

Hi mustefa ubram
Attention to your name I think you are from turkey , welcome .
Mustefa, how you can proof , Lrods really work???

J_Player
06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Hi J_Player
See picture , my home build Lrods .also with balance Wight and sample chamber .
It is with very low friction when rotate. My first try without result
Best regards. Hi Aft,
I see you have built very nice rods with sample chamber.
I think this is a good idea to build the best rods that you can.
Then you can test to see with your own hands if it will work for you to recover treasures.
I have tried rods many times, but I never see any results when I use the methods that other people say will work.
Still it is good to make tests so you will know for certain what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P

ma330
06-06-2012, 12:43 PM
hi to all
please answer to my questions

mustefa ubram
06-06-2012, 12:47 PM

... and not something that can be seen by everyone or was buried by the operator.

Hi mustefa ubram
Attention to your name I think you are from turkey , welcome .
Mustefa, how you can proof , Lrods really work???

yes aft72005.I am from Turkey
dear Qiaozhi -wm6-aft72005:
yes .It really works.I could find a lot of gold pieces with my mfd.too copper and silver coins
You can find a lot of skills for working with bars.When you find the treasure with mfd.This work needs to focus much.I got a multi-frequency circuit design.I can easily choose my favorite metal and its soul.My system has ground balanc.For its first 10 to 15 minutes is consistent with the land will then allow you to search.It could help me find a silver bowl from a distance of 500 meters at a depth of 1/5 meters And a gold necklace from a distance of 50 meters. Course with Lorenz x5:).
Frequency stability is very high on my machine and its frequency range is too powerful.
I can give you other information about mfd s:)
I'm ready for online chat.I'll put a picture of my own design.my mfd;):)
Sincere:mustefa

Qiaozhi
06-06-2012, 01:12 PM
hi to all
please answer to my questions
We have replied to your questions, but you don't seem to like the answers. :frown:

J_Player
06-06-2012, 02:02 PM
hi to all
Sincere.MUSTEFAHi mustefa ubram,
I believe you and Geo when you say you find results with a lot of experience.
There are many people who build MFD and find results.
I do not disagree with this.
But I claim that the people who find results with MFD cannot show these results in a test where I hide a target for you to find, and they cannot show another person how to demonstrate results in a test.

The reason I say this is because I can prove I am right, and the people who use MFD cannot prove I am wrong.
If you would like to prove I am wrong, then give instructions to ma330 for a month.
Tell him all the tips he must practice, and how to modify his MFD for best performance in recovering treasure.
If you need more time than 1 month, then take more time.
When ma330 has learned your method, then ask him to post photos of all the treasures that he found when using your instructions.
After I see all the treasures that ma330 shows us, I will congratulate you and ma330 for showing success using MFD.

Now I tell you another story.
I also have great success for recovering coins at the beach when I use my "Mr. Stick" LRL.
People look at this LRL and they think it is a simple stick, but there are some very tiny semiconductors hidden in a small hole drilled in the correct location of this stick.
Of course, it needs no power supply because it draws power from the air like a radio receiver.
The kind of power that operates it is not well known.
I call it the "nucleo-magnetc alignment principle" because the of the nano nature of the forces involved when airborne traces of the most stable isotope of dihydrogen monoxide are present.

But the strange thing is it finds results.
I can go to any beach that has buried coins or jewelry or even metal trash, and I will locate them using my "Mr. Stick".
In this photo you can see I am using it with a sample chamber that has coins I would like to find at the beach.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9488&stc=1&d=1251236416

The "Mr. Egg" sample chamber can be used to discriminate gold, silver, platinum, copper, aluminum, zinc, steel, diamonds, emeralds, paper currency and pharmaceuticals.
Of course it does not pinpoint very well.
I must use a metal detector to make the final pinpoint after the "Mr. Stick" shows the direction of where the treasure is.
But the good thing is my "Mr. Stick" has consistently located lost coins in the sand from a half mile distance within 5 degrees accuracy or better.

See the new prototype of the "Mr. Stick Mark-2" which has been in beta testing since 2010:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11602&stc=1&d=1268610423

The "Mr. Stick Mark-2" uses the same secret semiconductors to harness the power of the "nucleo-magnetc alignment principle", and utilizes the same nano effects as the original "Mr. Stick".
I really don't know the capabilities or limitations of the "Mr. Stick Mark-2", but you can see in the beta-testing photo, it is pointing directly at a gold ring when we put a gold ring in the sample chamber.

The problem with my successful locating when I use my "Mr. Stick" and "Mr. Stick Mark-2" is I cannot pass a test to prove it works.
If someone hides a target under one of 10 paper cups, I cannot tell which of 10 paper cups the target is hidden under any better than guessing.
And I cannot tell anyone else how to use the amazing "Mr. Stick" to show that they can pass a test, or even to recover treasures when they use it.
It seems that my amazing "Mr. Stick" is good for me to brag about how it really works.
But it is not good for proving it really works.
And it is not good for showing other people how it can work for them.
The only thing it is good for is to talk about, not to recover treasures.

But one saving quality for my "Mr. Stick" is it is guaranteed to perform as well in as any Rangertell or Mineoro FG and DC, or Dell Systems Omnitron in a scientific test.
See the written guarantee below: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/good.gif

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13851&d=1291269109

Best wishes, :)
J_P

J_Player
06-06-2012, 03:41 PM
hi to all
please answer to my questionsHi ma330,

I already answered your questions.
Now I give answers to you again, but more easy to understand:

It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when insulated or when make contact.
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when the oscillator is connected to the metal rod or not connected to the metal rod.
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when you use one probe or two probes.
You will find the same detection if you connect power to one probe or two probes or no power.
The generator does not help to find metals.
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection for all wave forms.
It does not make any difference. You will find the same detection for all metals when you use any frequency you like.
It does not make any difference. You can use any power you like, and you will find the same detection.
It does not make any difference. Any crossing frequency at the output of the transformer waveform will find the same detection.
In your diagram, the four capsules do nothing. You can use any instructions you like and you will find the same detection.

It does not matter how you make electrical connections, or what techniques you use to search.
The answer is you will not find any detection of buried metals from using MFD.
You have already seen the proof with your own eyes that MFD does not locate treasure.

But maybe I am wrong.
Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD.
You can make a post to ask them to show you how to recover treasures using MFD.

J_P

ma330
06-06-2012, 04:25 PM
hi to all
tank you mustefa ubram for information
GEO AND MUSTEFA UBRUM AND DELL
Please tell me how to find a generator with metal bars and I do?
How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME:frown:

aft_72005
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi Aft,
I see you have built very nice rods with sample chamber.
I think this is a good idea to build the best rods that you can.
Then you can test to see with your own hands if it will work for you to recover treasures.
I have tried rods many times, but I never see any results when I use the methods that other people say will work.
Still it is good to make tests so you will know for certain what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes, it is the best which I can built ( Lrods). You can see other Lords with ball bring.
Also built very good earth rods. Of course it is connected to function generator.
I having some function generator in my lab , but one of them is Russia made
With good frequency stability and additional amplifier which drive hi voltage on load .
My experiment without result with sure !!!!!.

aft_72005
06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
yes aft72005.I am from Turkey
dear Qiaozhi -wm6-aft72005:
yes .It really works.I could find a lot of gold pieces with my mfd.too copper and silver coins
You can find a lot of skills for working with bars.When you find the treasure with mfd.This work needs to focus much.I got a multi-frequency circuit design.I can easily choose my favorite metal and its soul.My system has ground balanc.For its first 10 to 15 minutes is consistent with the land will then allow you to search.It could help me find a silver bowl from a distance of 500 meters at a depth of 1/5 meters And a gold necklace from a distance of 50 meters. Course with Lorenz x5:).
Frequency stability is very high on my machine and its frequency range is too powerful.
I can give you other information about mfd s:)
I'm ready for online chat.I'll put a picture of my own design.my mfd;):)
Sincere:mustefa

Mustefa, you built oscillator with various frequency at output in this matter there are many types oscillator , as I see in picture Maximum amplitude in your earth rods is 24 volt pp . I don’t know about your method , but I believe there isn’t proof until yet .
May be you have proof . we see ……

Geo
06-07-2012, 04:18 AM
hi to all
tank you mustefa ubram for information
GEO AND MUSTEFA UBRUM AND DELL
Please tell me how to find a generator with metal bars and I do?
How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME:frown:

Hi.
You must use a generator with 10V output. After it connect a power amplifier at least 15w and the output of the amplifier connect a transformer with ratio 1:10. Connect the nails at the ouput of the transformer and connect a m-ammeter able to measure at some Khz in series with nails. Now put the right frequency and go. If there is a treasure you must locate it except if you want from us to come there and take out the treasure and bring it at your home:lol:
Look my generator with the amplifier

Geo
06-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Hi mustefa ubram,
I believe you and Geo when you say you find results with a lot of experience.
There are many people who build MFD and find results.
I do not disagree with this.
But I claim that the people who find results with MFD cannot show these results in a test where I hide a target for you to find, and they cannot show another person how to demonstrate results in a test.

J_P

Hi J_P.
Of course i can show you the results of a test.
I said it again.... visit Greece and i will show you electronics lrls that really work and of course a demostration of how to locate a object with MFD or by dowsing

Dell Winders
06-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi ma330,

I already answered your questions.
Now I give answers to you again, but more easy to understand:

It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when insulated or when make contact.
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when the oscillator is connected to the metal rod or not connected to the metal rod.
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection when you use one probe or two probes.
You will find the same detection if you connect power to one probe or two probes or no power.
The generator does not help to find metals.
It does not make any difference. You will find same detection for all wave forms.
It does not make any difference. You will find the same detection for all metals when you use any frequency you like.
It does not make any difference. You can use any power you like, and you will find the same detection.
It does not make any difference. Any crossing frequency at the output of the transformer waveform will find the same detection.
In your diagram, the four capsules do nothing. You can use any instructions you like and you will find the same detection.

It does not matter how you make electrical connections, or what techniques you use to search.
You have already seen the proof with your own eyes that MFD does not locate treasure.

But maybe I am wrong.
Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD.

J_P

Yes J Player, you have been always wrong in your approach to this subject. You are wrong now. You will always be wrong pretending you know all there is to know, and following the lead of sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth, Carl Moreland, James Randi, and supporters of the Skeptic group.

You have made your bed in ignorance. Lie in it, and quit complaining about what others do, or don't do,or don't do. You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative, or get someone else to do it for you.

Scientific pretenders continue to be the masters of lost causes. Dell

Rejecting Mocking successful users that have tried to help

Qiaozhi
06-07-2012, 04:11 PM
You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative, or get someone else to do it for you.
Actually, this is an interesting statement ... and we've been telling you this for many years now.

It is up to the LRL and dowsing supporters to provide evidence that can stand up to a properly conducted and scientifically controlled double-blind test, and not a subjective test that shows someone "detecting" a target in plain sight, or one that was buried earlier.

Scientific pretenders continue to be the masters of lost causes.
:???: Are you sure you haven't switched sides?
Or have you become Dell - The Skeptic"?

Carl-NC
06-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Yes J Player, you have been always wrong in your approach to this subject. You are wrong now. You will always be wrong pretending you know all there is to know, and following the lead of sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth, Carl Moreland, James Randi, and supporters of the Skeptic group.

You have made your bed in ignorance. Lie in it, and quit complaining about what others do, or don't do,or don't do. You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative, or get someone else to do it for you.

Rejecting Mocking successful users that have tried to help

My God, you spelled it right. Dell, I am so very proud of you! First time in, what, 15 years?

J_Player
06-07-2012, 09:33 PM

But maybe I am wrong.

Best wishes,
J_PYes J Player, you have been always wrong in your approach to this subject. You are wrong now. You will always be wrong pretending you know all there is to know, and following the lead of sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth, Carl Moreland, James Randi, and supporters of the Skeptic group.

Rejecting Mocking successful users that have tried to helpHi Dell,
It appears you failed reading comprension when you read my post again.
Perhaps you just don't possess the intellect or education necessary to understand what those words say.

Dell BS: "You should be intelligent enough to know you can't prove a negative"
I should know I can't prove a negative?
Apparently you are pretending I am trying to prove something. :nono:
Read my post again.
I never attempted to prove anything.
The only person who proved anything was ma330.
ma330 proved that after several months of trying, nothing he did was able to help him recover any treasure with his MFD.
That is a fact.
All LRL enthusiasts have been free to post in this forum to tell ma330 how to make treasure recoveries with his MFD.
Yet not a single LRL expert was capable of giving him instructions that resulted in him recovering any treasure.
He had to rely on second-hand transcribed instructions from MFD manufacturers which did not work either.
Imagine the heartbreak that ma330 felt when he discovered nothing he did could help him find treasure with his MFD after several months of trying.
It seems almost as hopeless as your Pro-4 from 2003, which has not yet made a recovery.

Dell BS: "...pretending you know all there is to know"
Why would you make more false claims that I pretend to know all there is to know?
Next time try reading my post before you answer: :nono: "But maybe I am wrong. Maybe Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram can show you how to recover treasures using MFD".
I am currently waiting for Geo or mustefa ubram or you to show us something new we didn't know about the success for MFD treasure recoveries.
Judging from your statement how in your opinion, the locators you sell "DO NOT actually detect Gold", I find it highly doubtful you are capable of showing him how to succeed in showing us treasure recoveries.
But Who knows? Maybe Geo or mustefa ubram can do it.

Dell BS: "...following the lead of ..."
Following the lead of who? :nono:
My thinking is independent.
My forum posts are based on my experience, not on what someone hopes I might post.
If skeptical concepts didn't make more sense than fairy-tales and frauds, then I wouldn't have a use for skeptical concepts either.

Dell BS: "...sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth"
Dell BS: "Scientific pretenders continue to be the masters of lost causes".
Today I still remain skeptical that any brass rod you hold in your hand will respond to magnetic field the differentials from a target such as a gold coin on the ground or buried.
I believe the idea that the differential between the magnetic field surrounding the earth and the field created by a gold coin will cause a brass rod to move is a stupid idea.
I believe it is fraud to suggest that this is happening in order to sell expensive crap that does not recover treasure to customers.
This is one of the concepts I read on your web page which you cannot prove is true because it is not true.
Any university physics department will tell you it is not true.
Who is the scientific pretender, Dell Winders?
Is it you, or is it all the universities that teach physics? :nono:

But maybe I am wrong.
Prove me wrong by having anyone with a university PhD in physics post in this forum to tell us how the hand-held brass rod is responding to these magnetic field differentials.
Better yet, prove it yourself by posting a video of yourself recovering hidden gold coins while a person who has a university PhD in physics conducts the test and verifies the brass rods are responding to magnetic field differentials.
Let this authority with the physics PhD post in our forum to verify that your brass rods were responding to magnetic field differentials.
I don't think you can do it because no educated authority would waste his time or reputation with that kind of fraud. :nono:

Dell BS: "...quit complaining about what others do"
Errr... Dell, I am not complaining about what you do.
What you are reading in this post are thoughts that I find amusing.
I think what you do is funny.
Yes, funny.
Think about it...
You must rely on the most gullible and low intellect people to send you money for your non-working LRLs.
Then you come around to post nonsensical crap and try to peddle more of your non-working frauds in forums where people know you are full of hot air.
I have been waiting since 2006 for you to prove me wrong.
But I read the advertising on your web page...
Your Pro-4 MFD from 2003 still has not made a recovery. :rolleyes:

Am I am really wrong?
Will this be the year you prove me wrong?

J_P

Mike(Mont)
06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Dell, that AFT aka Dave J. has more alias' than Sam. His mocking of those with language difficulties is offensive, but that's his personality. I don't know how you can have any discussion with any of that group. Too disgusting for me.

Dave J.
06-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Mike's post proves it.

--Dave J.

J_Player
06-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Funny ... how we see pictures of fancy electronic equipment,
We see Dell winders calling us "sworn enemies of MFD Fact & Truth",
We see Geo posting how he can pass a test to prove he can find treasure using his MFD,
We see Mike(Mont) can't discern the difference between Aft, from Iran, and Dave from Texas,

But what we don't see is any LRL expert showing ma330 how to recover treasure with his MFD equipment.

Oh well, It has only been a month or so since ma330 built his MFD, and has found no success.
And only 2 weeks have passed since I posted that I will congratulate ma330 and Geo or Dell Winders if ma330 can show photos of tall the treasures he recovered when using their methods to make recoveries with MFD.

There are still 2 weeks remining before a month is gone.
During the next two weeks, Geo and Dell Winders will still have every opportunity to show ma330 how to use his MFD in a way that he can show treasure recoveries.

What will happen?
Will Geo or Dell Winders or mustefa ubram be successful at showing ma330 how to recover and post photos of treasures he recovers with his MFD?
Or will they prove they cannot show us how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/remember.gif

Best Wishes,
J_P

reza vir
05-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Take a look at this link .

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=146590#post146590