PDA

View Full Version : schematic or layout for the two ground copper legs of Scanmaster Quad 1550

elhit29
05-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Does anyone has a schematic or layout for the two ground copper (legs of the transducer connected to the ground) of Scanmaster Quad 1550 because I want to double check if it is running OK or not??

Thanks a lot

Mazen

Dell Winders
05-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Connect a frequency counter to the ground probes. Some multi-meters include a Frequency Counter.

The output frequency at the probes should be the same as the selected input frequency. Dell

elhit29
05-25-2012, 09:22 PM
THANKS DELL

YES YOU ARE RIGHT. DO YOU KNOW HOW THE TWO SPIRALED WIRES ARE CONNECTED IN THE WHITE GROUND PROBE CYLINDER BECAUSE STRANGELY THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND SOME FRIENDS TELL ME TO DISREGARD THE SPIRALED WIRES AND CONNECT DIRECTRLY TO THE LEGS INSERTED IN THE GROUND!! THIS IS NOT TRUE I THINK BECAUSE THEN WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE TWO SPIRALED WIRES IN THE WHITE CYLINDER??? I THINK THEY generate a molecular polarization field that is directly induced into the probe rod and eliminates all false (ghost) signals. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

THANKS ND REGARDS

MAZEN

Dave J.
05-26-2012, 04:37 AM
With LRL's, whatever you imagine, that makes it true. You may not have figured this out yet, but you can learn this principle from the posts of the dedicated LRL fans here.

This makes LRL's different from non-bogus electronics, where the electronics don't give a darn what you imagine, the electronics decide what's true or not no matter what you wish or believe.

Heck, it doesn't even have to be electronic, same is true of plain electrical. If you've ever had a light bulb and a switch, and you could tell what position the switch was in by looking at the light bulb and you strongly suspected that even the dreaded Carl could do the same, that's the difference between real stuff and LRL's. An LRL is like a light bulb and switch arrangement where looking at the light bulb provides no information on the position of the switch because the switch in question isn't wired to the light bulb.

--Dave J.

Dell Winders
05-26-2012, 05:49 AM
Again, The output frequency at the probes should be the same as the selected input frequency.

If the wire is not connected to the ground probe, it is unlikely the output frequency from the ground spikes will be the same as the selected input frequency. You are broadcasting the frequency into the air, not through the ground.

But, that's O.K. With the spiral wire configuration you probably have more range by using the Ground probes in an Air Mode. With the probes pointing upward just rest the probes in the transmitter case about 6 inches apart, and set the transmitter on something a couple feet off the ground.

If you are using a correct harmonic frequency for discrimination, your Quad unit should work.

You must understand that Magnetic Interference can weaken the signal field, or totally override it. During such periods your Quad will work intermittently, or not at all. Dell

Dave J.
05-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Anyone who wants to read up on it, here's a link:

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/scanmaster/scanmaster1550.htm

If upon reading the ad, you can't make any sense out of it but are being tempted anyhow, then you are experiencing firsthand how people get fleeced by the "pigeon drop" scam.

--Dave J.

Dell Winders
05-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Dave J, Kellyco sells Metal detectors. Metal detector dealers are scam artist?? How many metal detectors, Whites, Fisher, Garrett, you reckon they have scammed people into buying.

Do You have a grudge against them?

They are the biggest dealer in the U.S.

You wouldn't be trying to scam us, would you? Dell

Dave J.
05-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Dell, if you'd clicked on the link you'd have seen that the ad wasn't for a metal detector.

--Dave J.

goldfinder
05-27-2012, 01:54 AM

If upon reading the ad, you can't make any sense out of it but are being tempted anyhow, then you are experiencing firsthand how people get fleeced by the "pigeon drop" scam.

--Dave J.

Wow - Almost $4000 for the piece of crap I''l build one of those for 1/2 and laugh all the way to the bank. Who sells those - Dell???

Goldfinder

Dave J.
05-27-2012, 03:06 AM
Dell, they're calling the thing an Omnitron but I don't see that model on your website, in fact I see elsewhere a suggestion that Scanmaster is someone else. I thought Omnitron was your trademark?

If some crook is ripping off your trademark, the guy's on my schitt list.

--Dave J.

elhit29
05-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Thanks a lot Dell you've been a great help. every one thinks whatever he wishes to think. we had the scanmaster for more than 13 years ago and bought it directly from John Fales.. we managed to find buried gold and silver with this machine, but one must be in harmony with the machine, I mean he should know how to use it well, because not everyone made success with this specific lrl.

Anyway, the manufacturer of this lrl do not connect the two spiral wires in the ground probe directly with the legs as they follow the principle of generating a molecular polarization field in the spiral wire without direct connection, while others did modification by directly connecting the ground probe legs with the transmitter to guarantee that the output frequency at the ground probe is the same as the selected input frequency. I don't know which method would scientifically and accurately realize factual results...

Thanks again Dell for sharing your views.

Mazen

Dave J.
05-27-2012, 03:45 AM
Mazen, neither method has anything to do with science. That is clear just from reading the advertisement.

--Dave J.

Qiaozhi
05-27-2012, 11:52 AM

--Dave J.
The funny thing is, that the first line in the advert is true:

To explain the basic concept of the Omnitron scanners, one must first understand some very important basic facts.

Unfortunately, the facts allured to, are not the ones described under that particular statement. :lol:

Anyway, the manufacturer of this lrl do not connect the two spiral wires in the ground probe directly with the legs as they follow the principle of generating a molecular polarization field in the spiral wire without direct connection, while others did modification by directly connecting the ground probe legs with the transmitter to guarantee that the output frequency at the ground probe is the same as the selected input frequency. I don't know which method would scientifically and accurately realize factual results...

Answer: Neither of them. :frown:

Dell Winders
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Dave J, Kellyco's menu describes Scanmaster products as "Metal Detectors".

That's what I read and you are inferring that it is not true. What can I say? :shrug:

With LRL's, whatever you imagine, that makes it true.

How asinine! Imagining that MFD, or Harmonic Induction Discrimination doesn't work, doesn't make anything true, or vice versa. I have been using LRL's to aid in my Professional Treasure searches for over 30 years. It's the first tool I use on a site to determine the potential.

If you people would get off your egotistical high horses, you could learn something about MFD, HID, Hand held L-Rods, and their relation to physics & earth science. Dell