PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for your comment

emad
03-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Detector de tesoros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58ocVYw4kI&feature=player_embedded

WM6
03-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Why you need to destroy Fisher F2 detector to compile this useless shoe cleaning box?

goldfinder
03-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Here we go again - another signal generator and a guy dowsing with a swivel rod. I'll bet that guy paid a hunk of money for that pile of junk or he is the sales/owner peddling it and is asking a small fortune for it.

Amazing what people will buy! Electronic snake oil!
Goldfinder

emad
03-18-2012, 03:30 AM
im just doing some searches to know the perfect gold detector. if you dont mind please guide me to know what is finest one . please help me so soon . i want the cheapest radio electronic slice for doing cheap gold detector . Excuse me but i want a hunk of money soon . : غاضب:

J_Player
03-18-2012, 06:20 AM
im just doing some searches to know the perfect gold detector. if you dont mind please guide me to know what is finest one . please help me so soon . i want the cheapest radio electronic slice for doing cheap gold detector . Excuse me but i want a hunk of money soon . : غاضب:Look here: http://whiteselectronics.com/product.html
The finest detectors are shown on the top.
But you will see that some have lower cost, and still will perform well.

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
03-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Carl has many brides but it appears it's clear who his wife is.:lol:
Or maybe Morgan is right. Carl is JP and JP is Carl and 'we are all together'.
I remember once reading someone at H3TEC stating that Carl used to fire emails against H3TEC direct from whites computers with many aliases... Who knows?

You have a sense of humour but even this regarding crap ordinary detectors has some limits.
If you happened to point to Minelabs, it would still be acceptable, but whites?? Yechhh.
Besides not understanding a single bit of LRLs now you show us that you don't understand about simple ordinary metal detectors?

Emad, try this:
www.rangertell.com (http://www.rangertell.com)
It's a simple, cheap and very effective tool to use. They offer a one week trial and your money back in case you return the unit

Or... you can do as I did to know how effective it would work for me. Build it.
Mr. CNC was so kind in showing us how to build one.
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/examiner/index.dat

Forget the blah blah blah. Build the device and see how well it works for you.
This is what I did many years ago and after being absolutely sure the concept worked, I bought one and got the manual with all frequencies and procedures.

Good luck and happy hunting. You will have a lot of fun.

PS. I suggest that the administrator moves JP's post to the 'ordinary metal detector forum' where they are discussed. This is a long range locator forum.
Or not?

WM6
03-18-2012, 06:18 PM
hung advices are the best way how to loose your money forever.

He most known snake oil producer, seller, dealer and promoter.

Run away from hung and his advices.

emad
03-18-2012, 07:01 PM
thanks allot for you all
: D : D : D

Carl-NC
03-19-2012, 06:14 AM
14-1/2 minutes of my life shot to hell...

Amazing how these stupid LRL demonstrations always involve fresh targets laying on the ground in plain view, but when asked to do a test with the exact same targets in the exact same situation, only blinded, they suddenly find such a test to be completely unfair because of [insert alibi here].

Hung, whaddaya say, is this guy completely delusional or a fraud? "Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

emad, if you believe this pile of crap, buy the most expensive LRL you can possibly afford. Better yet, borrow lots of money from your friends and family and buy one you can't afford. The lesson will be that much more valuable.

- Carl

Dedevil
03-19-2012, 03:03 PM
14-1/2 minutes of my life shot to hell...

Amazing how these stupid LRL demonstrations always involve fresh targets laying on the ground in plain view, but when asked to do a test with the exact same targets in the exact same situation, only blinded, they suddenly find such a test to be completely unfair because of [insert alibi here].

Hung, whaddaya say, is this guy completely delusional or a fraud? "Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

emad, if you believe this pile of crap, buy the most expensive LRL you can possibly afford. Better yet, borrow lots of money from your friends and family and buy one you can't afford. The lesson will be that much more valuable.

- Carl

Carl, with this forum system, "YOU", CAN FIND a LRL that works. It seems to me that you are preoccupied with older technologies and creating a facebook type site for old radio heads. Which is fine, but, if you really want to find a LRL that works, why not let the freedom of speach take over, JUST DO IT!

WM6
03-19-2012, 04:23 PM
It seems to me that you are preoccupied with older technologies

!

It seem Carl need to change to this impressive last word of modern technology produced by mineoro freak Hung/Dedevil factory:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7838/idg2005.jpg
Mineoro DIAS2005 Long Range Ionic Gold/Diamond Detector

Or maybe to highly computerized ranger-tell examiner?:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcXPacFIONXA9fFadn5ieBIHbYvaTzc DAKeKCUknSEzqG0-pHM

Carl-NC
03-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Carl, with this forum system, "YOU", CAN FIND a LRL that works. It seems to me that you are preoccupied with older technologies and creating a facebook type site for old radio heads. Which is fine, but, if you really want to find a LRL that works, why not let the freedom of speach take over, JUST DO IT!

DeDe, I can't do a whole lot about freedom of speech, "Adding comments has been disabled for this video." Ain't much to say about it anyway... what it is is blatantly obvious to all but the deeply indoctrinated, who deserve everything they ask for.

Besides, I done found an LRL that works. In fact, all the LRLs I have worked, exactly as they were designed to work, exactly as many times as they were designed to work. After all, each one found a buyer, eh?