PDA

View Full Version : Application Note

ma330
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
hi to all freinds
Can someone explain to me how this circuit works?
How it helps to find gold and silver?By what process?

aft_72005
01-23-2012, 03:03 AM
It is article by Carl , refer what's he said in main pages .
I think it was enough!!!!.

Dedevil
01-23-2012, 03:35 AM
The detection is made with c1 and c2. It detects the what was known as ground balance in the old detectors. There is a simpler circuit on the web which just uses the op amp but this is still a good circuit and the cmos chip may give the circuit a good input impedance.

rgds

ma330
01-23-2012, 05:44 AM
tank you aft-72005 and dedevil
Who knows the device based on this model?
Systems companies vector track For example pdf1000
A probe is connected to ground and a telescopic antenna in the air.
How do these systems is based?

Sneshko
01-23-2012, 06:25 AM
How do these systems is based?

The deception ma330!!!
If you did not regret the money, or if you have one too, then just buy this device!
With it you will discover one big NOTHING!
Except if you were not born dowser (as he likes to say our WM6).
Regards!
Sneshko

ma330
01-23-2012, 06:52 AM
The deception ma330!!!
If you did not regret the money, or if you have one too, then just buy this device!
With it you will discover one big NOTHING!
Except if you were not born dowser (as he likes to say our WM6).
Regards!
Sneshko
no Sneshko.I do not want to buy this device.
I just know based on what works.
Who knows?

iron1944
01-23-2012, 10:48 AM
ICL8038 LM386 ile Metal Dedektör Devresi

Dear ma330.
You can see this page.
Yours sincerely.

Dedevil
01-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I understand dininig but cannot understand this device.
1. It's transmitting
2. It's earthed
So it is charging the local area.
When a diviner walks in that area the diviner is also charged with the underground earth from the transmitter which would give no difference in L rod movement.
maybe i am missing something?
regards

J_Player
01-23-2012, 12:53 PM
hi to all freinds
Can someone explain to me how this circuit works?
How it helps to find gold and silver?By what process?This circuit does not help you to find gold and silver.
It makes a small signal electricity that does nothing for a treasure.
The signal cannot be measured more than 5 cm distance away from the brass rods that you push into the ground.

The brass ground probe rods can be good to help locate buried metal if you put a rod in the ground to hit against the buried metal.
When you feel the rod push against the metal, you will know you have located treasure under the rod.
Or maybe if you are not lucky, you located a rock.

See below the principle of operation for MFD:

Best wishes, J_P

ma330
01-23-2012, 12:56 PM
ICL8038 LM386 ile Metal Dedektör Devresi

Dear ma330.
You can see this page.
Yours sincerely.
dear iron 1944
I can not see any page

Sneshko
01-23-2012, 01:56 PM
dear iron 1944
I can not see any page

This is the site at this link:

http://320volt.com/icl8038-lm386-ile-metal-dedektor-devresi/

This is a version of the MFD device written by Carl Moreland. See:

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/projects/lrl1/index.dat

and:

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/projects/mfd1/index.dat

Regards!
Sneshko

P. S.
I think you J. Player in the post above gave the best comment!

Dedevil
01-23-2012, 03:13 PM
After thinking about it. There appears to be two types of detection methods used here.
But, there is a part missing in the telescopic antenna. This part gives you the direction to go to and devine with L rods.
rgds

Fred
01-23-2012, 03:22 PM
This circuit does not help you to find gold and silver.
It makes a small signal electricity that does nothing for a treasure.
The signal cannot be measured more than 5 cm distance away from the brass rods that you push into the ground.

The brass ground probe rods can be good to help locate buried metal if you put a rod in the ground to hit against the buried metal.
When you feel the rod push against the metal, you will know you have located treasure under the rod.
Or maybe if you are not lucky, you located a rock.

See below the principle of operation for MFD:

Best wishes, J_P

This is a great post JP, most people will understand it and is very true,
Maybe there is still too much text in it but the progress is obvious.

Fred
01-23-2012, 03:47 PM
After thinking about it. There appears to be two types of detection methods used here.
But, there is a part missing in the telescopic antenna. This part gives you the direction to go to and devine with L rods.
rgds

"detection method" is a bad word in this forum.
Any device that will randomly do something, is a good candidate to LRL. Your mind will do the rest.
If there is electronic circuits inside you will believe more easily about a possible "method" used, so it will seems to work better, as the base is your belief.

J_Player
01-23-2012, 03:51 PM
This is a great post JP, most people will understand it and is very true,
Maybe there is still too much text in it but the progress is obvious.Too much text?
Ok, here it is again with less text:

Best Wishes, J_P :)

ma330
01-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Who knows what parts specified in the file and what does it do?I need information about The specified.
Who is the schematic of this?

Fred
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Who knows what parts specified in the file and what does it do?I need information about The specified.
Who is the schematic of this?
It does nothing except more money for the seller.

WM6
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
This is gold calling button. Work on gold frequency like a pager.

WM6
02-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Gravitation detector

The detection is made with c1 and c2. It detects the what was known as ground balance in the old detectors. There is a simpler circuit on the web which just uses the op amp but this is still a good circuit and the cmos chip may give the circuit a good input impedance.

rgds

Apart from different scam "gravitation detecting artworks", here something from scientist real experiment:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-12/first-direct-evidence-of-gravitational-waves-detected/7140750

So theories about non-existing gravitation could be doubtful? Open to comments.

enjoykin4
02-13-2016, 01:00 AM
Some scam scientist willl get some SHNOBEL (jewish) prizes for their "non existed gravitational artworks".

It is a reallity of SHNOBEL PARASITIC CIVILIZATION ..... :angry:

Who control PAST will control the FUTURE (with easy) .....

Qiaozhi
02-13-2016, 10:13 PM
Some scam scientist willl get some SHNOBEL (jewish) prizes for their "non existed gravitational artworks".

It is a reallity of SHNOBEL PARASITIC CIVILIZATION ..... :angry:

Who control PAST will control the FUTURE (with easy) .....
Please cease the "Jewish" references, otherwise I will start deleting posts.

Read the forum rules -> http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526

Neither politics nor religion are subjects for discussion in the forum. Please keep you prejudices to yourself. :nono:

enjoykin4
02-13-2016, 10:16 PM
OK Qiaozhi (http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/member.php?u=619) !!

Keep up running for "SHNOBEL PRIZE" :)

Удачи !!

best regards
Enjoykin4

Mike(Mont)
02-14-2016, 02:10 PM
Yeah, a lot of prejudice on many different levels on this forum. Prejudice and hatred blinds a person from the truth. This is where the lesson about "turning the other cheek" comes into play. Funny thing is those who need it the most have the hardest time learning the lesson and end up suffering the most.

Everything here on this forum uses some form of the frequency discriminator. Do people really forget that the early units did not use L-rods? I got deleted before for comparing the Head Ape from the movie "Planet of the Apes" with a skeptic. I'll risk getting this deleted by posting it again only this time I won't use any names. You know that is not far from the truth. The "humans" (greedy MFD money grabbers) destroyed themselves (the MFD industry) and then the apes took over and proclaimed themselves to be Holy. And in a way they were more Holy.

Like an old Eagles song "Certain Kind Of Fool"

It wasn't for the money
At least it didn't start that way
It wasn't for the running
But now he's running every day

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eagles/certainkindoffool.html