PDA

View Full Version : To technician Esteban

ma330
01-17-2012, 02:13 PM
A time in the field of remote sensing in this forum I would first esteban.He was a real technician in the field of remote sensing and was very helpful to users.It is not long for this technician.
His love for miss:frown:
He remembers Good.
Esteban is one who does?

Qiaozhi
01-17-2012, 10:11 PM
The last post in these forums by Esteban was 5th January 2011.
The last time he logged in was 23rd August 2011.
I understand he has been sick, and has some problem with his eyes.

putrechigi
01-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi, I found that has a big problem in the eyes, possibly irreversible, has said that an acquaintance of his in another forum, this friend also gave me her phone number but I do not think is the right place, I would not want someone to call it for other purposes, I have not even called me, it's difficult to make these calls, his friend told me that from time to time with the help respond to e-mail them to try to contact him, his close friend told me that he likes to hear people of the forums, I would add that in recent years certainly those have not insulted and ridiculed.

best reguards

WM6
01-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Esteban is one of the biggest enthusiastic LRL developer.

I hope his sight go well and that he can change from eating meat, eggs and milk product to blueberries and raw vegetarian food to salve his eyes.

Geo
01-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi, I found that has a big problem in the eyes, possibly irreversible, has said that an acquaintance of his in another forum, this friend also gave me her phone number but I do not think is the right place, I would not want someone to call it for other purposes, I have not even called me, it's difficult to make these calls, his friend told me that from time to time with the help respond to e-mail them to try to contact him, his close friend told me that he likes to hear people of the forums, I would add that in recent years certainly those have not insulted and ridiculed.

best reguards

Hi Manolo.
I will try to speak with him when i"ll return to Greece (i am to Bulgaria- Sofia) now for jobs. I will inform you about it...

Regards:)

detectoman
01-18-2012, 04:39 PM
all await what esteban return at healt, he very good friend and help us, need an GOD miracle for esteban, praise

Dedevil
01-18-2012, 05:29 PM
The last post in these forums by Esteban was 5th January 2011.
The last time he logged in was 23rd August 2011.
I understand he has been sick, and has some problem with his eyes.

Yeh well you as admin (Q)! and others! sent far too much crap his way. He's a good guy. I wonder if he is sick or just got sick of some of the people on this forum.

rgds

indiana jones
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
when i"ll return to Greece (i am to Bulgaria- Sofia) now for jobs.

On the way back. Come for a tsipouro
If you come from Koula after 20km direction for Thessaloniki the way is outside my village.

christos

Geo
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
On the way back. Come for a tsipouro
If you come from Koula after 20km direction for Thessaloniki the way is outside my village.

christos

I am afraid that i will have not free time...:(
I must be at Kalamaria at 17:00 for another serious job.

Thanks...:)

indiana jones
01-18-2012, 08:47 PM
I am afraid that i will have not free time...:(
I must be at Kalamaria at 17:00 for another serious job.

Thanks...:)

Ok another time.

Qiaozhi
01-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeh well you as admin (Q)! and others! sent far too much crap his way. He's a good guy. I wonder if he is sick or just got sick of some of the people on this forum.

rgds
You obviously have spent very little time reading the forum posts. I have always been a supporter of Esteban, however misguided his efforts. :rolleyes:

WM6
01-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Y

I wonder if he is sick or just got sick of some of the people on this forum.

rgds

Change your name to Dedebil.

putrechigi
01-19-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi Manolo.
I will try to speak with him when i"ll return to Greece (i am to Bulgaria- Sofia) now for jobs. I will inform you about it...

thanks my friend i will wait.

Geo
01-19-2012, 08:00 PM
thanks my friend i will wait.

Hi Manolo.
Before 3 hours i spoke with Esteban. He is at better way, but he need more time.
I gave to him your wishes, he remember you very good.

btw... when i will return to Greece i"ll send you a PM.

Morgan
01-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Hi Manolo.
Before 3 hours i spoke with Esteban. He is at better way, but he need more time.

Hello Geo

So,you spoke with Esteban,by phone,or personaly?Maybe you spend some holidays in Paraguai?

regards

Morgan
01-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Hi Manolo.

I think everybody missing Esteban,hope he return very soon.

Morgan
01-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Hi Manolo.

Sorry Geo,now i see the thread,you are in Bulgaria,but it will be great to meet with Esteban and Alonso in Paraguai...

Geo
01-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Sorry Geo,now i see the thread,you are in Bulgaria,but it will be great to meet with Esteban and Alonso in Paraguai...

No problem:lol:
I just came home

Geo
01-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Hello Geo

So,you spoke with Esteban,by phone,or personaly?Maybe you spend some holidays in Paraguai?

regards

Paraguay is very very far, so it is difficult to meet Esteban:(

Sneshko
01-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Only now I read this post. I`m sorry if Esteban has health problems. Really missing out on this forum!
He is a highly innovative remote sensing enthusiast whose posts I read with pleasure.
I hope you will recover quickly Esteban and join on the forum!
All best wishes for Esteban from Sneshko in Serbia!!!

putrechigi
01-23-2012, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=Geo;141554]Hi Manolo.

btw... when i will return to Greece i"ll send you a PM.[/QUOTE

Thank you my friend
I will wait anxiously that day

best regards
manolo

detectoman
01-23-2012, 11:44 AM
GOD THANKS! are true good news esteban is in vie of recovery eyes healt, thanks putrechigi