PDA

View Full Version : MY MFD

jack
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
hi to all
this is one video of my MFD .The device is very high, he is able to output a high power lamp will light.With this device, I can send waves to great distances and high.Brass wire and get to the waves.It can be extremely high.Please see the attached file and give your own opinion;);););)

mesy64
12-22-2011, 08:33 AM
oh very good
It should explain the work of engineers such as wm6 and j-p and geo and morgan and....
please Give the schematic

J_Player
12-22-2011, 08:12 PM
oh very good
It should explain the work of engineers such as wm6 and j-p and geo and morgan and....
please Give the schematicNone of the people shown above are licensed electronic engineers, nor have any of us shown circuits to build oscillators which sends out enough power to make light illuminate a room.
This may be an illegal transmitter in many countries, depending on what frequency and power levels.
The only way to know how this transmitter is constructed is for the builder to tell what are the details.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Geo
12-23-2011, 07:27 AM
None of the people shown above are licensed electronic engineers, nor have any of us shown circuits to build oscillators which sends out enough power to make light illuminate a room.
This may be an illegal transmitter in many countries, depending on what frequency and power levels.
The only way to know how this transmitter is constructed is for the builder to tell what are the details.

J_P

Hi J_P.
You have wrong.....:cool:

Regards

J_Player
12-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi J_P.
You have wrong.....:cool:

RegardsHi Geo,
Which of the above holds a license for electronic engineer?
If I had to guess, I then would say at least two of the names shown above hold radio licenses, but I did not know any of them hold electronic engineer licenses.

J_P