PDA

View Full Version : Tubedec A9000

hung
11-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Latest fashion...

The Tube LRL.:D
This is my latest junior member from the LRL team.

I call it the 'holofote'. This is portuguese for 'Searchlight'. From the Tube A series.
I built it some weeks ago and it's been already at work since.

Junior lights our way up to the treasure.:lol:

Isn't it cute?

Aziz
11-09-2011, 02:52 PM
It's a scam. Can't work.
:whew
****-off hung. We don't need hung science here.
:D

WM6
11-09-2011, 02:54 PM

And not last, because no one of your scam creations is working and you need something new to spoof naive again and again.

MIJ
11-09-2011, 03:49 PM
“Tubedec” must mean tube detector?

What’s in the tube is it an Ionic detector?

Like the colour scheme but for me camouflage would be better for discreet detecting out in the countryside.

Good solid looking unit though.

Morgan
11-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Latest fashion...

I call it the 'holofote'. This is portuguese for 'Searchlight'. From the Tube A series.

Isn't it cute?

yes,is very nice,you are a good LRL designer. Hope circuits inside realy work as LRL holofote distance...

Morgan
11-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Latest fashion...

Isn't it cute?

would like to see one video ;)

Tim Williams
11-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Nice looking unit Hung.

WM6
11-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Nice looking unit Hung.

Nice looking? Coloured tube for sewerage and the content is effective for remote detecting as those in sewers.

Rudy
11-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Latest fashion...

Isn't it cute?

Oh, I see, it's a searchlight, or flashlight, for night time hunting. Good idea Dr. Hung.
Wouldn't want to be out there at night without a light.

Max
11-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Dr. Hung's pearls!

totally fake... :lol:

detectoman
11-12-2011, 09:13 PM
jejeej haahah hehehee, jajaja, sems for the knobs and leds of this stuff of greatfather hung what have inside the same morgan circuit pd 1, hung no implement any advances in your tegnologies

se ve por la el modo de perillas y led de esta cosa del abuelo hung, que tiene adentro el mismo circuito 1 de pd de morgan, hung no ha implementado avances en sus tegnologias,
--- despues que el decia que habia dominado nuevas tegnicas para hacer mejores lrls
y aun continua con la rustico circuito basico de alonso, y se mira ese extraña cosa con igual diseño del pd plagiado por evrentis

J_Player
11-12-2011, 10:27 PM
jejeej haahah hehehee, jajaja, sems for the knobs and leds of this stuff of greatfather hung what have inside the same morgan circuit pd 1, hung no implement any advances in your tegnologies

se ve por la el modo de perillas y led de esta cosa del abuelo hung, que tiene adentro el mismo circuito 1 de pd de morgan, hung no ha implementado avances en sus tegnologias,
--- despues que el decia que habia dominado nuevas tegnicas para hacer mejores lrls
y aun continua con la rustico circuito basico de alonso, y se mira ese extraña cosa con igual diseño del pd plagiado por evrentis
:rotfl

Best wishes,
J_P

teknoloji
11-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Hello
Just being excused from prejudice.
Congratulations on the beautiful workmanship.:nono::)

J_Player
11-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Hello
Just being excused from prejudice.
Congratulations on the beautiful workmanship.:nono::)I agree.
The workmanship is excellent.
The knobs are very well positioned, and the labeling is perfect.
we also see the searchlight provisions are extremely well endowed, albeit that we cannot see the front view of said searchlight...
not that it matters...
we are talking EL-AR-EL technology here....
and we know that no EL-AR-EL will ever show any real working parts...

:rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

detectoman
11-13-2011, 01:59 AM
hung design pure pvc tecnologies, and yellow plastic paint, but work this rare stuff? sems how mejican big taco or mail box

Geo
11-13-2011, 05:07 AM
I will say congratulation to Hung and his team:).
Even if the more in this forum trying to stultification anything about lrls, Hung has the courage to show what he sees fit.
:)

hung
11-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Exploring new concepts and discarding the conventional is trully rewarding as some members' compliments here demonstrate.

For them, a big thanks.

detectoman
11-13-2011, 03:06 PM
brodhy hung, and when the pipedec videos?

detectoman
11-13-2011, 03:09 PM
but please detailed true videos

Funfinder
11-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey hung,

you know in earlier time I respected you but what do you wanna achieve with such threads?

"Hahaha :razz: :lol: , look what I have and you don't have - hahaha.... :lol: :razz: " ????

Such stupid posts like this and the nothing than mockering stuff of WM6 is the reason of not the slightest progress within 5 years concerning LRL!!! :angry:

Do you get me?

Show us how it works and proof to us it really works or get lost in the brazilian jungle or whereever you are!

The Remote Sensing forum really is a shame and a completly waste of time! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Morgan
11-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Exploring new concepts and discarding the conventional is trully rewarding as some members' compliments here demonstrate.

For them, a big thanks.

olá Hung,aguardamos o filme Tubedec ,we waithing for your Tubedec LRL film,if is possible.

HOLOFOTE field test.

regards

Morgan
11-18-2011, 12:19 AM
Latest fashion...

Isn't it cute?

I´m curious,where you place the batteries in your Tubedec?

g-sani
11-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Very good design Hung.
Well done!

Morgan
11-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Hey hung,

you know in earlier time I respected you but what do you wanna achieve with such threads?

"Hahaha :razz: :lol: , look what I have and you don't have - hahaha.... :lol: :razz: " ????

Such stupid posts like this and the nothing than mockering stuff of WM6 is the reason of not the slightest progress within 5 years concerning LRL!!! :angry:

Do you get me?

Show us how it works and proof to us it really works or get lost in the brazilian jungle or whereever you are!

The Remote Sensing forum really is a shame and a completly waste of time! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hi Fun, what is happening with you,some head problems or what???

Now you decide to atack everybody,like this you lose .
Maybe Hung´s LRL is not the best,but what about your JEOHUNTER? Is something good?
Or the GOLDENKING NOKTA? How many METERS your equipment can locate one gold coin?

See,the LRL´s ,i mean this who realy work can be part of you equipment for locating the bloody nazi gold,but calm down,or you lose everyting...

Morgan
11-20-2011, 11:04 PM

For them, a big thanks.

what about the Holofote film ? and where is the batteries hole in the Tubedec?

hung
11-21-2011, 11:53 AM
what about the Holofote film ? and where is the batteries hole in the Tubedec?

I see you have already asked about the batteries twice. Why so much concern?

They are inside the tube in a compartment like usually housed in an electronic device.
Soon I will be modifying it to employ a higher current external battery pack.

Also, I have no intention or interest in shooting a video on the Tubedec.
I am busy in the field with much more important things and also have no time to do this just for the sake of publicity.

The 'holofote' is part of a system and it's a tool to find treasure at long range. You and some others here already own similar devices, so it's way more profitable putting them to work instead of remaining in forums babbling about what they can do or not.

Rudy
11-21-2011, 09:02 PM
I see you have already asked about the batteries twice. Why so much concern?

They are inside the tube in a compartment like usually housed in an electronic device.
Soon I will be modifying it to employ a higher current external battery pack.

Also, I have no intention or interest in shooting a video on the Tubedec.
I am busy in the field with much more important things and also have no time to do this just for the sake of publicity.

The 'holofote' is part of a system and it's a tool to find treasure at long range. You and some others here already own similar devices, so it's way more profitable putting them to work instead of remaining in forums babbling about what they can do or not.

Kind of what you are doing now?

hung
01-03-2012, 07:53 PM
New year, new look, new sensor.
This sensor is about 30 db more sensitive than the previous one and sensibly more powerful according indoor tests.
Will test in the field this month.

Drawback... This sensor is much heavier.
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the gym.:D

Geo
01-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi Hung.
Who is the weight??

hung
01-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi Hung.
Who is the weight??

Complete device about 2kg.

Geo
01-04-2012, 08:23 PM