PDA

View Full Version : Your questions for OKM

Funfinder
11-08-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm not a LRL believer but an interrested scientifical working person concerning all kinds of treasure detection.

At the moment the chances are very high that I will visit the OKM manufactury @ formerly eastern Germany personally within the next 3-5 weeks.

Now you can tell me already questions I should ask there, ideas for failproof test-experiments and other things you wanna know and which will help us to find out the real truth about their Bionic's and other detectors.

Dedevil
11-08-2011, 11:49 AM
If your medication is dragging you down again, try taking another pill and enjoy your trip on whatever your on. You're a definate tripper.
Dedevil

Funfinder
11-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Go to hell, stupid devil! :razz: :lol:

- - - - -

@ all
Here I found the prices of OKM products in bulgarian Leva (take the half and you have the price in Euro)

http://www.worlddetectors.com/category/68
http://www.worlddetectors.com/category/68&page=2

btw. if someone here thinks a company that produces 10 different detectors
simply can sell fraud products alltogether seems to have lost sense of reality.

but I heard OKM has trouble to find resellers for their extremly expensive stuff.

WM6
11-08-2011, 12:49 PM

Sorry Funfinder but with such view on OKM (Bionic already proven as fraudster) devices you lost all credibility to test something scientifically.

Your above claim prove you as OKM blind believer and not "scientifical working person".

If you fear to "lost sense of reality", you do not need to go there.

But maybe your intention is to help OKM by "trouble to find resellers for their extremly expensive stuff"?

Dedevil
11-08-2011, 01:12 PM

- - - - -

@ all
Here I found the prices of OKM products in bulgarian Leva (take the half and you have the price in Euro)

but I heard OKM has trouble to find resellers for their extremly expensive stuff.

Try this http://www.thisisjustareselleryoufool

DeDEVIL

Morgan
11-08-2011, 05:01 PM

- - - - -

@ all

I see the BIONIC 01 is more than 8000Euro!!!
If you go there,concentrate in this device,and you will see i was rigth to tell NOT WORK AS LRL.

Morgan
11-08-2011, 05:03 PM

- - - - -

@ all

any news about the CRYPTON greek LRL

Aziz
11-08-2011, 08:50 PM
:thumb
Pay attention! OKM is an LRL fraud. This company sells LRL scams.
I wouldn't buy anything from such a company.
Just my 2 cents.
Aziz

Zocky-Zocky
11-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Dear frends!
OKM Bionic Alpha, 01 & X4 is LRL the big money scam.
Their other devices work only with 10% of what they say in the OKM in its advertising material.
This claim from personal experience!
Who does not believe a throw big money and see what I see!
Regards for All!
Zocky-Zocky

Morgan
11-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Dear frends!
OKM Bionic Alpha, 01 & X4 is LRL the big money scam.
Their other devices work only with 10% of what they say in the OKM in its advertising material.
This claim from personal experience!
Who does not believe a throw big money and see what I see!
Regards for All!
Zocky-Zocky

Hello

many years ago i was visiting OKM little factory,was to test the ROVER boden radar,made one test ,it penetrate only 30cm in the ground,they said becouse of mineralisation ;)

100% agree with you!!!

Funfinder
11-11-2011, 11:28 PM
@ WM6
Nothing is prooven. Alot incl. you here are living in a totally tech-nerd dreamworld.

You can sell a fake Rolex for cheap money and come away with it but not devices for nearly 10.000 !!! Euros. You must think guys that have the wealth to spent so much money for such detectors must be completly fools! :angry:

This is Germany my fellow :), there are the highest TÜV (technical proofing organisation) standards worldwide - btw. the PI technology also has been invented there!

If you don't have any serious questions related to OKM stay out of this thread. I don't need substanceless accusing bla bla bla.

@ Morgan
> any news about the CRYPTON greek LRL

I don't know, I had other important things to do. The website seems to be still under construction. Andreas just asked me to post his youtube-link here and that's all. From what I've seen so far his LRL looks pretty OK, but of course it has to be tested very well and under alot different conditions, too.

------------

At the Bionic X4 page the describtion already tells that this detector is not able to directly pinpoint at the treasure from near distance. This indicated that the detector only is able to detect huge field-differences. Let me explain:
If this LRL is extremly sensitive to field chances of course the field strengh will raise proportional to the distance. So from 5m distance the field is so strong so it will overloads the detector. AND THIS HAS TO BE CHANGED! Such detectors needs 2 different sensitivity levels:

One for the long range direction detection and the second one for pinpointing. And this pinpointing must be able to get some depth info, because no one wants to dig 5m deep holes.

--------------

Well, perhaps I don't make this trip to OKM all alone. A person that is the same sceptical concerning their products like me maybe will assist me. Not everything that is expensive also is good. We know this from the Mineoro devices that hardly work in Europe or not at all. If you think that the OKM employees can fool me you're wrong. I have very good test ideas and they won't trick me or tell me fantastic overwhelming stories. But if I should find out the stuff is worth the money (and I will ask them what's the exact reason for the high prices) I will see further how worthful such stuff would be at all or for personal usage. At the moment I'm not interrested at all "wasting" 10.000 Euros for such unreliable stuff, but I will find out if it really works and under exactly which circumstances.

The miserable info-warfare here in this forum then was yesterday.
This forum has already completly failed concerning true information about the Jeohunter. Too many people that just love smalltalk and entertainment instead of real scientifical investigation.

@ Azis
If so, go to your lawyer and sue their a** off. Do something if you're so shure and don't make big words. In reality you know the same few as the rest of everyone here about OKM, that's the big problem here. Big words but no hard facts. It's really OK from you to warn me but it should not lead into prejudgments.

@ Morgan
Very good you have tested it at least personally - not like the rest here that virtually knows nothing! This computerized gradiometer-stuff only is very sensitive to iron objects but I will find out how useful and worth the money those products really are.

Morgan
11-11-2011, 11:38 PM
@ WM6
Nothing is prooven. Alot incl. you here are living in a totally tech-nerd dreamworld.

You can sell a fake Rolex for cheap money and come away with it but not devices for nearly 10.000 !!! Euros. You must think guys that have the wealth to spent so much money for such detectors must be completly fools! :angry:

This is Germany my fellow :), there are the highest TÜV (technical proofing organisation) standards worldwide - btw. the PI technology also has been invented there!

If you don't have any serious question stay out of this thread. I need no substanceless accusing bla bla bla.

@ Morgan
> any news about the CRYPTON greek LRL

I don't know, I had other important things to do. The website seems to be still under construction. Andreas just asked me to post his youtube-link here and that's all. From what I've seen so far his LRL looks pretty OK, but of course it has to be tested very well and under alot different conditions, too.

------------

At the Bionic X4 page the describtion already tells that this detector is not able to directly pinpoint at the treasure from near distance. This indicated that the detector only is able to detect huge field-differences. Let me explain:
If this LRL is extremly sensitive to field chances of course the field strengh will raise proportional to the distance. So from 5m distance the field is so strong so it will overloads the detector. AND THIS HAS TO BE CHANGED! Such detectors needs 2 different sensitivity levels:

One for the long range direction detection and the second one for pinpointing. And this pinpointing must be able to get some depth info, because no one wants to dig 5m deep holes.

--------------

Well, perhaps I don't make this trip to OKM all alone. A person that is the same sceptical concerning their products like me maybe will assist me. Not everything that is expensive also is good. We know this from the Mineoro devices that hardly work in Europe or not at all. If you think that the OKM employees can fool me you're wrong. I have very good test ideas and they won't trick me or tell me fantastic overwhelming stories. But if I should find out the stuff is worth the money (and I will ask them what's the exact reason for the high prices) I will see further how worthful such stuff would be at all or for personal usage. At the moment I'm not interrested at all "wasting" 10.000 Euros for such unreliable stuff, but I will find out if it really works and under exactly which circumstances.

The miserable info-warfare here in this forum then was yesterday.
This forum has already completly failed concerning true information about the Jeohunter. Too many people that just love smalltalk and entertainment instead of real scientifical investigation.

@ Azis
If so, go to your lawyer and sue their a** off. Do something if you're so shure and don't make big words. In reality you know the same few as the rest of everyone here about OKM, that's the big problem here. Big words but no hard facts.

@ Morgan
Very good you have tested it at least personally - not like the rest here that virtually knows nothing! This computerized gradiometer-stuff only is very sensitive to iron objects but I will find out how useful and worth the money those products really are.

Ok,go ahead,they will offer you coffe ;)

WM6
11-12-2011, 12:35 AM
I don't need substanceless accusing bla bla bla.

We don't need your substanceless OKM fraud promoting bla bla bla.

Funfinder
11-13-2011, 02:14 AM
@ Morgan
Well.... coffee is not my cup of tea, I hope they offer me better stuff to drink. :D

If you've found out some "instant long time ago effect"-creating method let me know, so I can bury something before without their knowing and then I let them search this thing with their Bionic. And I will use more such foolproofed tactics.

@ WM6
OKM promotion, me? Totally ridiculous! What you really need is true information!

And I will press this info into your mind, if you like it or not! :lol:
Otherwise in 10 years every one here in this forum still has no clue if a really reliable LRL exists or not! 5 years of failing and bla bla bla smalltalk assuption like gossip of old wifes is enough now!