PDA

View Full Version : For all you stupid skeptics (or liars)

Mike(Mont)
10-25-2011, 04:01 PM
I have to say I have a hard time believing anyone studied in electronics does not know about this. So either you are stupid or a bunch of liars. Either way it does not say much for any of you. I call this place a den or thieves but it could also be called a brood of vipers or snake den. Don't waste your time giving me a warning because I don't read your posts.

This technology has been around for over a hundred years and is referred to as ground radio.

Note it says low power. Yes, it requires a bigger antenna than a Molecular Frequency Discrimiinator (MFD) and a filtering system, but the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura. So go ahead and make your stupid remarks how it can't possibly work. I'll just sit back and laugh at how riduculously biased you are.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/lockheed_martin_engineers_deve.html

homefire
10-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Dude, your a peace of work unto your own.

Your better then day time TV! LOL

What does that article have to do with the price of Yak Butter in China?

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/berquistj/cat.gif

Qiaozhi
10-25-2011, 05:12 PM
I have to say I have a hard time believing anyone studied in electronics does not know about this. So either you are stupid or a bunch of liars. Either way it does not say much for any of you. I call this place a den or thieves but it could also be called a brood of vipers or snake den. Don't waste your time giving me a warning because I don't read your posts.
Well that's not very nice, is it?
You start off your topic with an abusive title, and then continue the abuse in what I could only call a "rant". Why are you always so defensive? Or perhaps, like Hung, you're trying to test the limits.

This technology has been around for over a hundred years and is referred to as ground radio.
Yes ... I've already seen this, and expect nearly everyone else here has seen it as well. Please try to keep up.

Note it says low power. Yes, it requires a bigger antenna than a Molecular Frequency Discrimiinator (MFD) and a filtering system, but the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura. So go ahead and make your stupid remarks how it can't possibly work. I'll just sit back and laugh at how riduculously biased you are.
But not quite as ridiculous as your own comments. This has absolutely nothing to do with your MFD pseudo-scientific nonsense. About as much as it has to do with Homefire's Chinese Yak butter, or the price of tinned tomatoes.

You are horribly confused. :kick

ivconic
10-25-2011, 05:40 PM
First of all i suggest administrators to rename or delete title of this topic, because it is direct offend to all of us here.

homefire
10-25-2011, 05:51 PM
May I suggest, MONTS RANT?

J_Player
10-25-2011, 05:57 PM
I can't figger it out.
Is Mike(Mont) saying the Lockheed Magnelink transmitter/receiver system is related to dowisng/LRL?

Lemme see.... "Yes, it requires a bigger antenna than a Molecular Frequency Discrimiinator (MFD) and a filtering system, but the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura".

So if I got it figgered out right, the human body "aura" does the work of very sensitive detection, filtering out external noises, and tuning only the signal you decide you want to hear. And we really don't need to spend millions on sophisticated filtered magnetic VLF transmitters and receivers on account of it is an unnecessary expense to duplicate communication from the effect of "aura".

Interesting.
I wonder why Lockheed spent all those millions to develop a transmitter and receiver when trapped miners could simply use their "aura" to tell folks up above when they have a problem and need help? Maybe Lockheed engineers saw too many miners trapped to believe their "aura" could allow them to send messages, or that "aura" even existed?

If this topic is to be renamed, I might suggest "The Mike(Mont) Show"
I find it entertaining.
I would think we could also graft any new topics he opens into this thread too,
so we can find all the Mike(Mont) episodes in one place without needing to search for them.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
10-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Ehehe, the title works for sure, look how we are all here comenting a blind nonsense ofensive post :razz:

J_Player
10-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Ehehe, the title works for sure, look how we are all here comenting a blind nonsense ofensive post Exactly!
This is what this forum needs.

We have too much serious arguments, and it is good to have some comedy.
Already the "Dell's Complaints" re-runs seem old and we have no new episodes for entertainment. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11824

I think the making of a new pilot titled "The Mike(Mont) Show" would get lots of viewers and be a hit in this forum.
When you are tired of making serious posts to anwer real questions, you can visit "The Mike(Mont) Show" for the latest laughs.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17211&stc=1&d=1319565439

Best wishes,
J_P

Carl-NC
10-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Mike, all the theories in the world don't change the fact that you can't do squat. You can't even dowse! Ask me again to pay you $2500 to watch you fail... that's just funny every time.

ivconic
10-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Looking how Carl remains cool .... i feel much ashamed! :frown:
Few minutes before i wrote really offensive post on crackpot's account!
Sort of answer to his title here.
I was thinking; "Why,the hell, should i remain cool and calm and let that stupid fool to effuse offends like that!?"
But than i changed my mind and edited that post, simply because i remembered (so many times) Carl's and Qiaozhi's cool and sobriety at similar situations.
People! (Carl and Qiaozhi) i really admire your unbelievable patience!
Congratulations!
Man have really much to learn from You!
Cheers!
:)

Carl-NC
10-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Mike's got nothing, and he knows he's got nothing. So his only recourse is to insult us. That's it, game over. Returning the insults to him serves no useful purpose and cheapens the debate. Don't go there. If you want endless sniping and playground name-calling, there's plenty of that garbage on TNet. It's pathetic.

Mike, remember that, unlike TNet, you can't un-say what you say here. There is no Delete My Posts button.

Also Mike, I've decided that I will pay you to see you fail. Not $2500 mind you, but I'll treat you to a tasty dinner at a restaurant. If you win (and take my $25,000) then you have to treat me to dinner, as I'll be too poor to afford it.

ivconic
10-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Pity, for a moment (on other topic) i started to believe that it can be talked and debated on reasonable and fair level...:frown:
Seems not... :frown:

Qiaozhi
10-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Maybe, like a badly behaved little boy, Mike needs to go and sit on the naughty step for a while. :remember

Carl-NC
10-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Nah, Mike's fine, he just needs to work out his negative energy.

Mike, there's a great book on positive thinking you ought to read....

ivconic
10-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Maybe, like a badly behaved little boy, Mike needs to go and sit on the naughty step for a while. :remember

Lack of arguments seems is unbearable for some people.

J_Player
10-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Nah, Mike's fine, he just needs to work out his negative energy.

Mike, there's a great book on positive thinking you ought to read....I can understand Mike...
Sure, most detectorists and LRL users do not get rich from their treasure hunting attempts.
Most consider it only a hobby so they are not disappointed if the hobby does not make them rich.
But when you feel defeated and you just can't get ahead no matter how much treasure hunting you do, it is time to take inventory of your assets.

If you happen to be one of those gifted people who can actually dowse or use an LRL successfully, then you could at least get a free dinner to offset the high cost of living.
But why settle for free dinner when you can use your dowsing/LRL skills to win $25,000?

It seems to me this would solve the poverty situation, as well as to establish some bragging rights that nobody could deny.
And even if you couldn't make the LRL work, at least you get a free dinner.

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
10-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Wow!
I had never seen so many feathers flying all over in the henhouse in all my years in this forum. :lol:
Congratulations Mike! You're the man!:thumb:

ivconic
10-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Wow!
I had never seen so many feathers flying all over in the henhouse in all my years in this forum. :lol:

I just wanted to point on you Hung! :lol:
I was thinking to point you as an good example how people can still argue but without hard feelings and name calling...
at least i do remember you as such person (haven't followed RS topics for very long time and therefore am not sure if you changed your behavior in meantime?).
But, in case you haven't changed in meantime, than i suggest you to keep up the same level.
Simply because there is no need to act so stupid as Mike did.
If we don't agree on this things as dowsing and RS - doesn't mean we have to hate and kill each other... hopefully!
Cheers!

ivconic
10-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Wow!

"Feathers flying" (Mike's feathers will fly out for sure) not because he offered some strong arguments, on contrary; just because he is acting indeed very stupid.
Name calling, offending, acting so stupid and backward - will always provoke strong response from others.
Any doubts abut that? Don't think so.

Fred
10-25-2011, 11:26 PM
But, in case you haven't changed in meantime, than i suggest you to keep up the same level.

Too late.
Sorry.

signman
10-26-2011, 01:34 AM
If you want endless sniping and playground name-calling, there's plenty of that garbage on TNet. It's pathetic.

Mike, remember that, unlike TNet, you can't un-say what you say here. There is no Delete My Posts button.

There is a lot less noise on Tnet since SWR was banned over there! :D

Max
10-26-2011, 10:18 AM

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/lockheed_martin_engineers_deve.html

ground radio ? yes , of course... but you must explain from WHERE arrives the radio signal and its frequency and modulation kind, cause most of LRL circuits are passive receiver devices and have no transmitter

also you have to explain what's the mixup of "aura" thing with that: ground radio it's a known fact and it's used in e.g. time signals in the LF band BUT when you ask people like Esteban or Morgan about if they are looking for time signals in LRL they do not say , the do not explain and you too

I remember that many times Esteban posted a picture with a drawing of an early fisher experiment on metal detecting, where a transmitter and a receiver where used, and the transmitter antenna aimed in a way that the buried target reflected then the incoming electromagnetic waves to the receiver BUT asked also in that case about the time signal stations he did not answer!

you know... we could also say here that you guys play with time signals and passive receivers LRLs work ( :lol: ) detecting that incoming time signal LF waves reflected by the conductive buried target , but it's really that way that happens ?

don't you think that people with SOLID electronic and rf understanding can not even replicate these things but test them as expected and find these DON'T work as LRL people reported ?

so... who's the stupid here... ? who does belive in something that fails and don't work in practice or who can fully replicate such stuff, test , find that it doesn't work as reported and tell you without problems ?

think about
;)

Dave J.
10-26-2011, 02:28 PM

You guys who have been complaining about Mike's insults, stop whining and start laughing. They're good entertainment.

And Mike (sorry, I know you don't read "skeptic" posts), thanks for that link. I was working with that kind of technology back in the late 80's to early 90's. Due to limitations on time and money it never got close to commercialization but it was a lot of fun. One of the things I did was to turn a TW-6 into a VLF SSB voice system. Another thing (which was much easier) was I turned a TW-6 into a WWVB receiver.

Another kind of technology I developed was a self synchronously demodulated ULF BPSK earth current system. It was commercialized as a sheath fault locator, but I demoed it as a through-the-dirt data communications device.

So, anyway, it's good to read that a company that has money to invest in underground communication is actually working toward commercialization of it.

Of course none of that has anything to do with LRL's.

--Dave J.

Mike(Mont)
10-26-2011, 11:10 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2412122/earthcomms

Geo
10-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Hi Mike.

Don't you spend your time trying to convince skeptics??:nono:

Mike(Mont)
10-27-2011, 01:45 PM
You might be right, Geo. But I do go about it differently because I do not get sucked into their emotional pool. You might think that because I used the word "stupid" to describe them, but I assure you that is not the case. I don't even read their posts 95% of the time. Carl banned the word I wanted to use that aptly describes them "lacking in knowledge or training, unlearned". I guess that really hits a nerve with him.

Where I came from if you see someone stealing someone's livelihood, attacking crippled poeple, the blind, greiving widows, and you don't say something about it, you have commited a grievous sin. John Lennon wrote the song "Instant Karma" but that isn't really the case. It's not necessarily "instant" but it is eternal. It all goes back to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. They put reason, rational thinking (which is only comparitive knowledge) ahead of direct perception. Once a person is dead, that part dies with them but their soul is eternal. People talk about greater than your worst nightmare, but words can't possibly describe it.

Mike(Mont)
10-27-2011, 02:42 PM
They say if you want to get rid of someone who won't leave, start talking about dying, death, purgatory and watch, they will say "It's getting late. I have to go." Well, it's getting later than you think.

Just remember something, the skeptics tell everyone the LRL manufacturers are scammers but in reality that is a distraction. Like the stage magician, watch what the other hand is doing.

WM6
10-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Just remember something, the skeptics tell everyone the LRL manufacturers are scammers but in reality that is a distraction.

Fully agree with you Mike, LRL manufacturers are in reality top artist of distraction.

How is your time?

ivconic
10-29-2011, 08:25 AM
First of all i suggest administrators to rename or delete title of this topic, because it is direct offend to all of us here.

I suggested title "For all you stupid skeptics (or liars)" to be renamed or deleted because it is insulting for majority members here.
I got no response from admins.
After a while, on other topic, i wrote reply to JPlayer, in which, among other things, i stated:
"...to give them *** kicking from time to time.."
meaning actually:
"... to kick them with unbeatable arguments, relating to LRL debates..."
So today i see my post is fully deleted!?!?
What for?
What was so insulting in it?
And i also would like to know (actually i don't give a damn, but other poeple here deserves to know) who deleted my post? Carl or Qiaozhi?
Because seems history is repeating here, on these forums.
I left these forums for longer that year, just because of the same reason.
Now is repeating.
Seems somebody is not very happy with my presence here?
Ok, i can accept that and i can live with that.
But be a man, be fair, come up here in public and say who are you and what are you reasons for such attitude!
Be a man - not chicken!
Not because of me, because i don't give damn about you - but because of other members here!
Let those people to know what's gonna happen with them if they acting like i was.
Let the people know the truth.
This is my final Good bye!
My friends from this forum; if need me - can contact me via email.
Cheers!

WM6
10-29-2011, 08:44 AM
After a while, on other topic, i wrote reply to JPlayer, in which, among other things, i stated:
"...to give them ***** kicking from time to time.."
meaning actually:
What for?

I think nothing.
Probably you are the first victim on admin stringents criteria on Aziz "Bull***" escapades in other topic only.
Don't take so hart and personally all this.

Qiaozhi
10-29-2011, 09:55 AM
meaning actually:
What for?

WM6 is correct. There is no conspiracy theory, only forum rules being enforced.

You probably missed this -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=138095&postcount=81
Your post was not the only one that was deleted.

Fred
10-29-2011, 11:52 AM
They say if you want to get rid of someone who won't leave, start talking about dying, death, purgatory and watch, they will say "It's getting late. I have to go." Well, it's getting later than you think.

I would be pretty interested if someone had something new to say about death ... :rolleyes:

Fred
10-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Cheers!

Come on Ivconic you are being childish.I too had post removed, and that is good.I didn´t even cry. Do you give up so easily,do you feel so deeply hurt just because some post of you had been deleted?
Imagine what Galileo would say then? :lol:
You have interesting stuff to say, just go on.We are listening, don´t worry.

Mike(Mont)
10-29-2011, 12:51 PM
For years Vernell Electronics has used the term "Forward Gauss" to describe their locators. I admit I never understood what it actually meant, but I do now. Their top-of-the-line locator is called the Magnacast 5000 and that name also describes the technology. It is interesting the Magnalink has a similar name.

If you read the article on the second link I posted, you see that Morse code is a lot easier to send and receive than voice. This goes all the way back to Nathan Stubblefield at least. What this means is the filters are not all that necessary for locating work although the Magnacast seems to filter out 60Hz unless you are right on top of it. As for L-rods, the human body has it's own filter system. If you don't believe me, just look at how the pseudo-skeptics filter out the truth.

I saw one article where they talked about metals singing their own frequency. That's what they talk about the harmonic induction discrimination.

I hope somebody learned something here. As I posted on another forum, I doubt it and they will never admit it if they do. It's a pretty sad state here. I really sense things are getting worse on the psychological front. I've warned people about this--you will end up bitter and psychotic like those before you. I say some prayers for you.

hung
10-29-2011, 12:56 PM
I suggested title "For all you stupid skeptics (or liars)" to be renamed or deleted because it is insulting for majority members here.
I got no response from admins.
meaning actually:
What for?
And i also would like to know (actually i don't give a damn, but other poeple here deserves to know) who deleted my post? Carl or Qiaozhi?
Because seems history is repeating here, on these forums.
I left these forums for longer that year, just because of the same reason.
Now is repeating.
Seems somebody is not very happy with my presence here?
Ok, i can accept that and i can live with that.
But be a man, be fair, come up here in public and say who are you and what are you reasons for such attitude!
Be a man - not chicken!
Not because of me, because i don't give damn about you - but because of other members here!
Let those people to know what's gonna happen with them if they acting like i was.
Cheers!

I talk about this here:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,431002.msg3076037.html#new

Mike(Mont)
10-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Ivconic, now you know how I feel for the last fifteen years!!! I don't see you being attacked by several people every single post you make.

To all here: I agree this forum and every other one is not fair. The personal attacks seem to be one sided against the LRL users. You have to fight with your hands tied behind your back. If you can't accept that then you shouldn't be here.

I will repeat, the free market system works just fine. No one has the right to tell anyone how much they should charge for their equipment. That's communist, a controlled market and it doesn't work. Many people I know make over $50 to $100 per hour. If I applied that rate to my Revelation Rod I would have to charge a thousand dollars to even come close to breaking even. And I cut costs on everything--no labels no logos, no advertising, no brochure, no website, no overhead, no nothing. Why is it that some people cannot understand this? People have a right to make a living and it is wrong to prevent them. Furthermore, any judge that works for one corporation has no busness passing judgement on a competitor. That's what's happening here. The only explanation I can give is they are brainwashed into thinking they are doing good when it fact it is just the opposite. Of course some will say "It's good business." I pray for your recovery.

WM6
10-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Mike_Mont, did you forgot?: You "have no time to explain"

homefire
10-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Opening a post with some thing like For all you stupid skeptics (or liars) is sure to draw attention, Eaaaa?

J_Player
10-29-2011, 05:41 PM
...As for L-rods, the human body has it's own filter system. If you don't believe me, just look at how the pseudo-skeptics filter out the truth. Filter?

From what I can read in this thread, everyone seems to be reading everything that is printed on the page.
So they see all the words before they make comments about things they read... ie: no filters.
The only exception I can find is Mike(Mont)...
Don't waste your time giving me a warning because I don't read your posts. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137730&postcount=1
I don't even read their posts 95% of the time. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137959&postcount=26

Errrr... Mike, it appears that you are not reading most of the words that are printed here.
Are you only reading one in 20 words?
How do you expect to understand what is being said?
Wake up and smell the coffee.
The truth is all around you.
Are you filtering it out so you can preserve your dream world?

This brings us to a more important question.
What are you doing here?
If you are not here to read what skeptical people have to say about your posts, then what?
Are you teaching the dynamics of dowsing rod marketing?
Do you expect this will help improve sales of your dowsing rods?

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
10-31-2011, 01:33 AM
Errrr....
Well, even if you don't read 95% of what other people say in this forum, you could at least read the things you type here so you understand what you wrote.
Carl, you are distorting things again. While I admit I was surprized to see the post still standing, I did not state any names. Actually it was *** ******** who originally posted his "logix" claiming wave propagation theory made it impossible, etc. And besides, I did not say stupid and liar anyway.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=138332&postcount=11

Have you taken a look at the title you gave this thread (the actual words you typed for the title) before you click on it to read the 5% of things you read here? :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Mike(Mont)
10-31-2011, 01:34 AM
Here's another link to many items including ground radio. In 1795 Salva envisioned a communication system where the signal gave the receiving person a mild shock. I would say this is the early roots of Molecular Frequency Discriminators.

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/nathan-s.htm

Fred
10-31-2011, 01:48 AM
:lol: J_player, aparently your comments falled into the 95% Mikes doesn´t read.
I supose he gives one answer every 95 posts...when it fits his beliefs

homefire
10-31-2011, 02:04 AM
Individual has Issues way beyond Reason.

Tunnel Vision?

Illusions of Grandeur?

Can not keep pace with his own Issues?

Misdirected Anger?

Delusional Concept of Reality?

My Oh My!:rolleyes:

Mike(Mont)
10-31-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm going to make this one last post on this.

For many years the big argument was MFD violates the inverse square rule. Lockheed Martin's device can run on low power. That blows that bogus "theory" right out of the water. On another forum I made a post about Witricity does not follow that rule--it's the magnetic component. On another post I tried to be politically correct and stated this was all simply a matter of Misapplied Electronics Theory. While I'm sure some people do not understand this, I think anyone with basic electronic knowledge can see this as plain as day. So what is left? I won't repeat the title of this thread. It's beyond that. I think there is a sinister motive here.

homefire
10-31-2011, 02:48 AM
OK! And?

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/berquistj/cat.gif

J_Player
10-31-2011, 02:53 AM
... I won't repeat the title of this thread. It's beyond that. I think there is a sinister motive here.Exactly right...
It's beyond that.
You cannot delete what you typed like you do on other forums.

We can all read your words. It's easy to see the motive.
You want to accuse Carl-NC of distorting things by claiming you never said the words we can read you typed in the title.
Is this what you are calling sinister?

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=138332&postcount=11
Carl, you are distorting things again...
...And besides, I did not say stupid and liar anyway.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17211&stc=1&d=1319565439

Best wishes,
J_P

Carl-NC
10-31-2011, 05:34 AM
Mike, you can argue theory til the cows are blue in the face, but it doesn't change the fact that you can't do squat. All you can do is pretend.

Dedevil
10-31-2011, 07:13 AM
MIKE! MIKE! Hold it together brother. Don't let them get to you.
Now you're starting to go off subect and confusing things.
The LM system is a simple transformer!
The problem the LM engineers faced was that in a cave in, the lines usually get cut.
But the steel supports inside the mine stay intack. So they developed a transmission line using the steel supports as a line. The steel supports become the core of a transformer. The trapped miner wraps wire around the steel to induce a magnetic field, this travels along the steel to the surface and another coil converts the magnetic change back to voltage. It's just a transformer. And has nothing to do with ground radio.
Just chill out and don't go way off in trying to convince others.
Regards De devil

Funfinder
10-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Another useless but "nice" entertainment thread!

I can't get it, this is sooo ridiculous here!

This is a technical forum! Technical, get it?!

And skeptics have the right to "intervent" if unscientifical claims or fraud be***sing LRLs are praised etc.

It's such a kindergarden, really.

If you claim your LRL is working proof it by scientifical facts and reliable tests or go to an esoterical club and talk about ghosts and other unproofable stuff! And don't play obsure hide and seek games with alot of bla bla bla.

What we need are testable circuits, understandable nature-scientific principles and useful stuff in the end and not the same hogwash here again even 10 years later!

It's like to explain to a little child how a flash-light really works:

If the mother has no idea of electricity she will fail and if the child is too stupid or young to understand the whole stuff it will fail too!!!

The unscientifical argumenting and no testable circuits providing LRL-Pro's are the mothers
and the not able to understand, verify the truth and test this whole stuff are the LRL-Con's!

THIS is the situation here - so change it if you have any electronical competence and sense for realistical understanding the real world!

WM6
10-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Excellent explained Funfinder.

Mike(Mont)
10-31-2011, 02:21 PM
d'evil,

Yes, I guess you know about it that Lockheed Martin. Why don't you inform them of their ineptitude. Also be sure to tell them you figured this out the last time you were in prison (or was it the third time?), you know, tapping on the bars.

Three nuns were sitting at a baseball game and the guy behind them got upset because their habits were blocking his view. Trying to spoil their day he said "I guess I should move to Montanan there are only 100 nuns there in the whole state." One of the nuns turned around and said (picture Mother Angelica) "Why don't you go to hell? There are NO nuns down there!"

Dedevil
10-31-2011, 02:49 PM
d'evil,

Yes, I guess you know about it that Lockheed Martin. Why don't you inform them of their ineptitude. Also be sure to tell them you figured this out the last time you were in prison (or was it the third time?), you know, tapping on the bars.

Three nuns were sitting at a baseball game and the guy behind them got upset because their habits were blocking his view. Trying to spoil their day he said "I guess I should move to Montanan there are only 100 nuns there in the whole state." One of the nuns turned around and said (picture Mother Angelica) "Why don't you go to hell? There are NO nuns down there!"

It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.
Hope you Get Well Soon
Regards Dedevil

Max
10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
d'evil,

Lockheed Martin talks about science and electronics not scientifically unsupported BS

that's the plot you lost, or maybe... well... you didn't and probably will never get

:lol:

Max
10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.
Hope you Get Well Soon
Regards Dedevil

the "plot" is that science is made of facts and BS just are made of words and funny videos...

that's the plot here:D

Mike(Mont)
10-31-2011, 04:11 PM
All this talk about tapping on bars makes Alias-I-Am homesick. He tried to plead criminally insane but the court appointed lawyer was not up to task. Anyway, I think you guys should file charges against Lockheed and claim fraud. I'm sure they could use a good laugh.

J_Player
10-31-2011, 04:55 PM
All this talk about tapping on bars makes Alias-I-Am homesick. He tried to plead criminally insane but the court appointed lawyer was not up to task. Anyway, I think you guys should file charges against Lockheed and claim fraud. I'm sure they could use a good laugh.Now this is getting interesting.
The devil himself has come and informed Mike(Mont) that he got it all wrong...
that the Lockheed Martin underground communications system has nothing to do with ground radio.
He explained how it works by wrapping wire around a steel column to build a crude transformer that sends signals which can be picked up by another coil at the surface.
I heard this same talk that it's ordinary science from reading the Lockheed Martin article, from skeptical electronic engineers, and even from the devil himself.

Words from Dedevil:
"It's just a transformer. And has nothing to do with ground radio".

"It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.
Hope you Get Well Soon"

Is Mike(Mont) filtering out the words from his devil friend so he can preserve the dream that the Lockheed Martin works by dowsing and proves his dowsing rods work?

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
10-31-2011, 05:09 PM
This is strange i understood easily and immediately the Lockheed Martin device based on known science with proven results, but i still have to see any principles, explanation and results of LRL and dowsing claims , after such a long time....

Is this a temporal distortion due to capacitive effects ?

Now this is getting interesting.
The devil himself has come and informed Mike(Mont) that he got it all wrong...
that the Lockheed Martin underground communications system has nothing to do with ground radio.
He explained how it works by wrapping wire around a steel column to build a crude transformer that sends signals which can be picked up by another coil at the surface.
I heard this same talk that it's ordinary science from reading the Lockheed Martin article, from skeptical electronic engineers, and even from the devil himself.

Words from the devil:
"It's just a transformer. And has nothing to do with ground radio".

"It's sad to read that you've lost the plot Mike.
Hope you Get Well Soon"

Is Mike(Mont) filtering out the words from his devil friend so he can preserve the dream that the Lockheed Martin works by dowsing and proves his dowsing rods work?

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
10-31-2011, 05:17 PM
This is strange i understood easily and immediately the Lockheed Martin device based on known science with proven results, but i still have to see any principles, explanation and results of LRL and dowsing claims , after such a long time....

Is this a temporal distortion due to capacitive effects ?Ya...
Mike(Mont) could prove it easily if he wanted by simply demonstrating it actually work in front of amazed witnesses like Carl-NC for example.
But he does not do that.
He says he will demonstrate his dowsing/LRL if he is paid $2500 with no guarantees he will be successful at finding things he does not know the location of.

Seems to me if you can't explain how it works, and you can't demonstrate it to work for finding things, then you would have a hard time to convince me to buy it.
But Carl-NC told Mike(Mont) he would buy him a free tasty dinner at a restaurant if he demonstrated his dowsing/LRL fail
I don't think I would do that. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Gwil
10-31-2011, 10:54 PM
I don't think anyone with experience in the world of electronics would argue that inductance loop communication can't work, as it's been around for decades, mostly in above ground applications but also in subterannean comms. The Lockheed system is just a modern, though significant, development. Where some of us have doubts is when we see statements like "the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura" (post #1). Maybe, maybe not. I'm just not aware of any real evidence for its existence. Belief, however sincere, is not the same as proof.

WM6
10-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Seems to me if you can't explain how it works, ..

He can, but he has no time for explanations to stupid sceptic liars.

Fred
11-01-2011, 03:24 AM
He can, but he has no time for explanations to stupid sceptic liars.
We would not understand his explanations anyway....He´s flying too high for us .

J_Player
11-01-2011, 08:11 AM
We would not understand his explanations anyway....He´s flying too high for us .But what about if we watched him demonstrate how he recovers things?
Would we understand what we see?

I mean, suppose we see him spend a few hours trying to locate a coin that we throw into the bushes 100 feet away.
Then he returns with a big smile, holding his hand held out flat with nothing in it, and bragging about how he found the coin?

How will we explain what we are seeing?
Does it mean there is no coin in his hand just because we can't see it?
Will this convince us that we are skeptic liars?
Is there really a coin in his hand that we can't see?

Do you suppose if we said we did not see him recover the coin, he would post in the forum to call us skeptic liars?

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
11-01-2011, 12:44 PM
But what about if we watched him demonstrate how he recovers things?
Would we understand what we see?

I mean, suppose we see him spend a few hours trying to locate a coin that we throw into the bushes 100 feet away.
Then he returns with a big smile, holding his hand held out flat with nothing in it, and bragging about how he found the coin?

How will we explain what we are seeing?
Does it mean there is no coin in his hand just because we can't see it?
Will this convince us that we are skeptic liars?
Is there really a coin in his hand that we can't see?

Do you suppose if we said we did not see him recover the coin, he would post in the forum to call us skeptic liars?

Best wishes,
J_P

:rotfl

Max
11-01-2011, 04:21 PM
still I see no answers from them in the schematic related thread...

as always: when you point right to the topic of "principle of operation" or "schematic" or other technical issue it's the vacuum here , no replies , no answers, no reliable theories, no fact, no proofs... nothing! :lol:

to LRL pretenders: if I'm wrong go to the schematic thread and show us what we (scientific and engineering people) don't see special in that schematic, what we missed or what's the purpose of having such MD+ferrite receiver there... otherwise it's just a funny ballet of claims with no real arguments and grounds here... like talking of aliens abductions and harry potter's magics :D

regards
Max

Mike(Mont)
11-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Classic examples of pseudo-skeptic agenda. Why did not a single one of you--all claimed to be experts in electronics--even mention the phony transformer theory of you-know-who? I certainly don't claim high knowledge of electronics but I know how a transformer works and that ain't it. (Hint for those who don't know--read up on Witricity.) Are you all that blinded by your biases? Or it is just intentional sweeping the elephant under the carpet? That's not even grasping at straw. just blatant full-blown deception. You guys must get some kind of perverse thrill out of this.

Max
11-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Classic examples of pseudo-skeptic agenda. Why did not a single one of you--all claimed to be experts in electronics--even mention the phony transformer theory of you-know-who? I certainly don't claim high knowledge of electronics but I know how a transformer works and that ain't it. (Hint for those who don't know--read up on Witricity.) Are you all that blinded by your biases? Or it is just intentional sweeping the elephant under the carpet? That's not even grasping at straw. just blatant full-blown deception. You guys must get some kind of perverse thrill out of this.

so you read that 5% after all :lol:

from wikipedia:

"WiTricity is based on strong coupling between electromagnetic resonant objects to transfer energy wirelessly between them. This differs from other methods like simple induction, microwaves, or air ionization. The system consists of transmitters and receivers that contain magnetic loop antennas critically tuned to the same frequency. Due to operating in the electromagnetic near field, the receiving devices must be no more than about a quarter wavelength from the transmitter (which is a few meters at the frequency used by the example system)."

do you know what does it mean ? I tell you: you have a transmitter circuit and let it powerful say 100 Watts RF at 1Mhz, then you MUST have your receiver at less than 1/4 wavelength , now... at 1Mhz you have your receiver MUST be at maximum 75cm (about 30'') from the tx to get power with a reasonable efficiency say 50-90% and so transfer energy that way... and got back 50-90 watts at receiver

that's not "new stuff", it's matter of physics and well explained, but then... I don't see any link to LRLs with that stuff

radiant energy facts are well known, Tesla made experiments about etc etc but in LRL scenario we have NO critically tuned circuit or tall antenna and so all these speculations leads to no usable principle of operation or circuit to make them work...

btw it's also known fact that you can energize a simple diode receiver with hi impedance phones by the incoming rf waves BUT in that , same way, it's related to tuned circuits (LC tanks) and not to a buried gold coin meters away... that's quite different scenario

regards
Max

Mike(Mont)
11-01-2011, 05:11 PM
It appears the main trait of pseudo-skeptics is to be pompous, ostentatious. No need to say any more.

Max
11-01-2011, 05:15 PM
It appears the main trait of pseudo-skeptics is to be pompous, ostentatious. No need to say any more.

just answered with scientific FACTS, not opinions or hypothesis

but if doing so looks to you as a "pompous ostentatious" it's your problem, not mine...

(and I also didnìt use nay funny picture this time!) :lol:

regards
Max

homefire
11-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Cool! pompous, ostentatious!!! Five Dollar Words.

Now could you use words like, Theory, Hypothesis, Experiments, Conclusions, Facts?

J_Player
11-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Classic examples of pseudo-skeptic agenda. Why did not a single one of you--all claimed to be experts in electronics--even mention the phony transformer theory of you-know-who? I certainly don't claim high knowledge of electronics but I know how a transformer works and that ain't it. (Hint for those who don't know--read up on Witricity.) Are you all that blinded by your biases? Or it is just intentional sweeping the elephant under the carpet? That's not even grasping at straw. just blatant full-blown deception. You guys must get some kind of perverse thrill out of this.Hi Mike,
We didn't claim phony transformer theory because we know it is more than a simple transformer.
We know this is a communications system which transmits at VLF frequencies using loops which are commonly used in transmitting the magnetic component of an EM wave through the ground.
In fact we read the article you posted the link to.
Did you? http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/07/lockheed_martin_engineers_deve.html
Or did you ignore the part where it was explained how trapped miners can wrap a wire around a column to make a transmitter antenna?
"wrap 400 feet of wire around any nearby column to create a sending antenna and plug in a 2-foot-square box that contains the receiving antenna"?

Isn't this exactly what your devil friend explained to you in his post above before you depicted him as an insane person in prison?
Isn't this something that any electronic engineer familiar with VLF propagation would quickly recognize when they read the article you posted for us to read?
Did you even read what they explained in that article before you decided it must work by dowsing and "aura" principles?

Maybe we should see what the inventor has to say about this... :nono:
In his patent he describes his invention: The present invention relates to a magnetic transmit antenna apparatus comprising: a toroidal core transformer having a primary winding inductively coupled to a secondary winding supplying a low voltage and high current to a magnetic transmit antenna wherein the magnetic transmit antenna includes a wire loop having multiple turns for generating a magnetic field. The toroidal core transformer includes a primary winding that operates in association with the secondary winding to match the impedance of a signal source to the magnetic transmit antenna.

It seems to me he is describing a transformer to match the impedance for the signal source... :shocked:

But wait... a transformer does not transmit longitudinal waves or use "aura" to communicate.
It uses induction to induce a current while it can step up or down voltages.
How does this particular transformer connect to send a magnetic wave communications through rocks and earth?
Should we look at the other patent that was issued to the inventor to see what he has to say about that?
A communications system including: a plurality of sub-surface portable transceivers each including: a digital data source, a modulator coupled to the digital data source, a power amplifier coupled to the modulator and a loop antenna inductively coupled to the power amplifier; and a base transceiver including: an electrically insulated ferrite core antenna for receiving magnetic signals, an electric di-pole antenna for receiving ambient noise, a noise canceller coupled to the insulated ferrite core antenna and electric dipole antenna and responsive to the electric-dipole antenna to filter noise from signals received via the insulated ferrite core antenna, a demodulator coupled to the noise canceller and a decoder coupled to the demodulator.

Whoooaaaa....!!!
I am reading about transceivers with digital data sources and demodulators with ferrite core receiving antennas and dipole antennas to filter out noise from the electric component ...
:shocked: This is sounding suspiciously like RF signal processing...
Could it be?
Hmmm....
I wonder what the inventor says farther down in the details of this patent...?

3. The system of claim 1, wherein the portable transceiver further includes a transformer coupled between the amplifier and the loop antenna.
4. The system of claim 3, wherein the transformer is a voltage step-down transformer.
7. The system of claim 1, wherein the modulator is a frequency shift key modulator.
8. The system of claim 1, wherein the transmitter transmits and the receiver receives magnetic field signals having a central frequency between about 90 Hz and 3000 Hz.

Oh noooooooooo... !!
It doesn't work by dowsing at all... :eek:
No longitudinal waves here, only VLF which is transmitted from a loop antenna wrapped around a steel column, and VLF signals that have been processed to have the noise cancelled.
This looks like a lot of ordinary science to me.
He even chose FSK demodulation, which seems a wise choice to me for this application.
Dang... when I read down the patent claims, I see more and more ordinary science methods of VLF transmission and signal processing.
The only novel thing I see is he used some advanced methods of noise cancelling and frequency channels to optimize the SNR and depth of penetration.
And, of course, wrapping a coil of wire around a steel column to make a good antenna.

Maybe you should contact Dave LeVan in New York and ask him to confirm his invention really works on the principle of "ground radio" and sends longitudinal waves like a your dowsing principle and "aura".
Maybe Dave will make a post here to confirm you are correct and clear up the silly ideas we skeptics get.
He can clear up how we got the wrong idea when we read what he published in his news articles and patent claims about how his communications system works.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
11-01-2011, 08:39 PM
(..)you have a transmitter circuit and let it powerful say 100 Watts RF at 1Mhz, then you MUST have your receiver at less than 1/4 wavelength , now... at 1Mhz you have your receiver MUST be at maximum 75cm (about 30'') from the tx to get power with a reasonable efficiency say 50-90% and so transfer energy that way... and got back 50-90 watts at receiver (...)
75cm are for 100mhz Max, not 1 ....

Max
11-02-2011, 09:15 AM
75cm are for 100mhz Max, not 1 ....

yes, right
I wrongly put there centimeters instead of meters but apart that the thing works that way... in that case at 1MHz the receiver must stay within 75 meters from tx antenna to be powered, then it's not big news... cause all we know that near powerful radio stations it's easy light e.g. a filament bulb just with current induced in a simple few turns receiver coil...

all this stuff is at least 100 years old! :D

in Tesla experiments on radiant energy capture he used same stuff coil+filament-bulb to prove it works... and works... for sure... but I cannot see how it can't work when sparking near there an enormous tesla coil in the megawatt range...

of course he could power also a car that way! a car need just few KW power to run... but the trick is at transmitter! sparking in the air a megawatts range RF transmitter (the tesla coil) it's easy stuff recover by the air , even at 1 mile away, the energy necessary to move the car!
:lol:

regards
Max