PDA

View Full Version : El Paso Times investigative reporting

Dave J.
10-24-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_19178698

Crooked cops and soldiers involved in crooked police operations love LRL's because you can fake the "suspicion" using the fraudulent device. With a "tool" that handy, it's no wonder that the crooked ones give such glowing reports on how great they work!

I have contacted the editor inviting the investigative reporter to use "certain resources" well known to folks here, to further the investigation.

--Dave J.

WM6
10-24-2011, 03:33 PM
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_19178698

Crooked cops and soldiers involved in crooked police operations love LRL's because you can fake the "suspicion" using the fraudulent device. With a "tool" that handy, it's no wonder that the crooked ones give such glowing reports on how great they work!

I have contacted the editor inviting the investigative reporter to use "certain resources" well known to folks here, to further the investigation.

--Dave J.

All manufacturers of fraudulent liar detectors should be sent for one month in demining of minefields with their devices.

If they return safe and sound, then their appliances are ok.

Very simple test, no need much theory and tale stories.

homefire
10-24-2011, 04:57 PM
And what's the Point?

The whole Mexican Government is a Fraud.

If you want anything done, you need to go directly to the Cartels.

They Own the Politicians, Police, Army, Air force, Navy and anyone else in between.

:lol:

WM6
10-24-2011, 05:13 PM
And what's the Point?

They Own the Politicians, Police, Army, Air force, Navy and anyone else in between.

Something different in USA? O yes, there are no Cartels, there are GFFC-tels (Global Financial Fraud Companies).

Jerry
10-24-2011, 05:34 PM
I admire the courage of judge Karla MarĂ*a MacĂ*as but I question how long she will last.

Jerry

homefire
10-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Yea, your right about that. At least they don't shoot you if you **** them off. LOL!

Alexismex
10-25-2011, 01:21 AM
And what's the Point?

The same for the USA fraud corrupted peoples also..... paying the drug cartel with thousand of gun and assault machine the ....Tons of drugs that consume American people ....every months!!!!
This thousand of guns kill thousand innocent people .........
my very shame to Obama president and his administration........to invade us with the program like "Fast and Furious"!!!!!!:nono:

Dave J.
10-25-2011, 04:53 AM
The FBI-DEA-etc. supply the press with all these details about which cartel is where and at war with which other cartels and who the druglords are, etc., in Mexico. And it ain't pretty: Juarez is said to be the most violent city in the Western Hemisphere. Maybe on the entire planet.

The Zaragoza drug corridor border crossing is 3 miles from my front door.

All that dope doesn't just get thrown over the bridge when it reaches the international boundary. It keeps moving in the distribution system.

El Paso is nearly the safest city in the USA. No drug war here. The business runs smoothly as though there were a cartel so powerful that not even the government could challenge it. This much we do know: the FBI-DEA seems not to be able to say what happens when the drugs cross the international border. All this information on what cooks in Mexico, yet no information on what happens in the USA itself!

A few years ago, the opposite situation prevailed: nobody could say how the dope got to the middle of the bridge, but the US guvvmint had stories to tell what happened to it on this side.

Several years ago, the Mexican government itself was the drug cartel on the other side of the middle of the bridge. Then the Mexican government got the idea of weeding out corruption, and abandoned the drug corridor. The power vacuum led to a bloodbath that isn't over yet.

So here's the obvious (that took me years to figure out): on the US side, the Federal Government runs the distribution system. Every now and then you read about a big dope bust, but you never read about the trial. Fake news release. There are of course freelancers, and they do get busted, and they often do go to trial.

--Dave J.

Carl-NC
10-25-2011, 05:07 AM
El Paso may be statistically safe, but I betcha gotta think twice before hitting the trails on a mountain bike. Here in Corvallis, I don't think twice.

Dave J.
10-25-2011, 06:01 AM
El Paso may be statistically safe, but I betcha gotta think twice before hitting the trails on a mountain bike. Here in Corvallis, I don't think twice.

Huh??

El Paso has the largest urban wilderness in the nation. With some great hiking trails. Love 'em.

The dope travels on the Interstate in semi trucks, not on hiking trails. They have "follow cars" to make sure the truck goes where it's supposed to go, we don't want the driver to get creative. The freelancers and the government use this same method to insure delivery through proper channels. The difference is that if the freelancers get caught, they go to jail. This serves as a warning to other freelancers, as well as creating a news story that makes it look like the Guvvmint is doing a good combating the Evil Weed or whatever it is they were hauling.

--Dave J.