PDA

View Full Version : bionic 01

jack
09-24-2011, 11:55 AM
hi
Please help me to work with attentively bionic 01?
How do I specify the target?

Morgan
09-27-2011, 11:48 AM
hi
Please help me to work with attentively bionic 01?
How do I specify the target?

Sorry to desapoint you,but BIONIC 01 is a product who not work as they claim,and is extremly expensive,you can colect information in this forum in other threads about BIONIC. Sorry for your money lost...

Inga said NOT FOUND TREASURE with BIONIC 01,better spend the 10.000 Euro in a second hand MERCEDES...

hung
02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Recently I got hold of a video from a Bionic 01 user demonstrating the device detecting a thick gold bracelet buried in the sand from long range.

Anyone who wishes to watch this, just send me a PM and I will forward the download link where I uploaded it.
In order to avoid that some clowns here turn this into a zoo, I will choose who I will provide this link to.

Regards.

WM6
02-15-2012, 03:50 PM
In order to avoid that some clowns here turn this into a zoo, I will choose who I will provide this link to.

Regards.

For sure, your private Fraudulent Zoo will be more easier to handle (read: to milking naive cow).

Fred
02-15-2012, 07:11 PM
This is typical of sectary behaviour: "join the group of selected sheeps, i will lead you towards my benefits"

If the video was really a proof of anything , there would be no need to hide it...

J_Player
02-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Sorry to desapoint you,but BIONIC 01 is a product who not work as they claim,and is extremly expensive,you can colect information in this forum in other threads about BIONIC. Sorry for your money lost...

Inga said NOT FOUND TREASURE with BIONIC 01,better spend the 10.000 Euro in a second hand MERCEDES...

16779Hi Morgan,
This is the same lady I see on the OKM web page that says "Gold detection with long range detector Bionic 01".
Is she a worker at the OKM factory?

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Morgan
02-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi Morgan,
This is the same lady I see on the OKM web page that says "Gold detection with long range detector Bionic 01".
Is she a worker at the OKM factory?

J_P

Not only MINEORO use clients to promote propaganda on the LRL products...

here one example :

Now,this lady has payment from OKM ;-)

nelson
02-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi Hung.
I will like to see the video. So please email me to nlepet@gmail.com

In advance many thanks
Regards

Nelson

Recently I got hold of a video from a Bionic 01 user demonstrating the device detecting a thick gold bracelet buried in the sand from long range.

Anyone who wishes to watch this, just send me a PM and I will forward the download link where I uploaded it.

Regards.

J_Player
02-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Not only MINEORO use clients to promote propaganda on the LRL products...

here one example :

Now,this lady has payment from OKM ;-)

17922PAYMENT? http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17736&stc=1&d=1325442464
You mean OKM company makes a payment to this lady because she promotes the Bionic 01?

Detectoman has made forum posts to ask if hung is a Mineoro employee http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=111620#post111620
What do you think is the reason that hung promotes the Bionic 01?

J_P

Geo
02-16-2012, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=Morgan;142039]Not only MINEORO use clients to promote propaganda on the LRL products...

here one example :

Give attention
What Alonso does keep??
A camera or a new LRL??
:):)

hung
02-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Geo, Alonso is holding the prototype of what would be the GDM428 and GDP538 in late 2005. I know this because I asked Damasio regarding that picture when I met him personally in nov2005 visiting the Mineoro facility.
All protypes were kept in pistol type boxes as I have personally seen them. Later they were converted in the final product frame.

Those pictures are from february 2004. Hot summer time. It shows Juarez Melech and Edson Scruff holding a PDC210 that was used to recover many gold objects in the beach. If I remember well, Torquato told me that Melech was chief of a prospecting team which included Scruff and some others and who also financed the device.
Melech was complaining that he thought his device was not working. Damasio tested it at Mineoro and found no problem with it. So Melech asked for a test in the beach.
During a couple of days they recovered some objects later featured in the Mineoro's site.
Melech and crew then flew back home.

As an interesting note Damasio later told me that 2 days after Melech was gone, he and Torquato returned to the beach in order to get some more gold from locations that the PDC had beeped but the group had no sufficient time left to dig. Surprisingly, no beeps at all anymore.
The ionic fields had decreased to the point the PDC could not get the targets the same range as before, but much closer.

Geo
02-17-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks Hung:)

WM6
02-17-2012, 07:54 AM
PDC210 that was used to recover many gold objects in the beach.

Correct.

With small (to be true) addition: all those "gold objects" was hidden by him personally "in the beach" before recovering.

Geo
02-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Correct.

With small (to be true) addition: all those "gold objects" was hidden by him personally "in the beach" before recovering.

Even so, how the LRL beeps near to hidden objects????:???:

Fred
02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Even so, how the LRL beeps near to hidden objects????:???:
mmmhh....Remember the french forest video ? :razz:

Geo
02-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Yes, but we did not find the trick....:nerd:

Fred
02-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Yes, but we did not find the trick....:nerd:
I think a piezoelectric lighter could be a good candidate, or the use of the very suspicious uhf system inside. Anyway technically this is not very difficult and a bit irrelevant :
The way it beeped so well when pointing the supposed target, but totally missed the cellphones when pointing at them, is the reason why such videos are now "private" :rolleyes:
...This with the total lack of success of those "detectors" as soon as the "demonstration team" leaves the place.

Geo
02-17-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm not so sure. If it was so easy he would make it again when visited the Greece.

Fred
02-17-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm not so sure. If it was so easy he would make it again when visited the Greece.
And what happened in Greece ? i didn´t know,
Was it the same team ?
It dindn´t work ?

Geo
02-17-2012, 08:50 PM
And what happened in Greece ? i didn´t know,
Was it the same team ?
It dindn´t work ?

Here is the thread http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18445&highlight=greece.
They speak for 3 m distance but i don't believe them because there was nobody near them. Also there is not any video to prove the 3 meters.

J_Player
02-18-2012, 05:02 AM
I think a piezoelectric lighter could be a good candidate, or the use of the very suspicious uhf system inside. Anyway technically this is not very difficult and a bit irrelevant :
The way it beeped so well when pointing the supposed target, but totally missed the cellphones when pointing at them, is the reason why such videos are now "private" :rolleyes:
...This with the total lack of success of those "detectors" as soon as the "demonstration team" leaves the place.H i Fred, you are correct.
We all saw the fake Mineoro demonstration videos and the fake hung video.
But this thread is for the Bionic 01.
We have seen the fake OKM video from their authorized factory rep in Italy showing the Bionic 01 magnetometer detecting a shovel, and trying to convince us it located a gold ring, but not the shovel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akO1jzVEds8
The comments I see under the youtube shovel video are asking why he detected a shovel instead of the gold ring?
Hahahahaaa whoever wrote that comment discovered the same thing we all saw at Geotech. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/roll.gif

But OKM makes fake videos for their other magnetometer products too.
In this video for the Rover C, they explain they are hunting for Greek treasures that were hidden during the second world war. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr1SjxGtQsg
We see they dig dirt off the top of a bowl full of Roman gold coins.
Roman gold coins from WWII?
Ok, but something doesn't look right about that dirt they are digging to recover the treasure...
Why is the dirt loose, and none of it is stuck to the coins?
All of the soil to the sides looks like hard dirt that would be stuck to coins.
Why do these coins look like they are polished coins removed from a display case and carefully put under loose dirt so they would not get dirty like coins that are buried for 70 years? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/smilies/remember.gif

I read two pages of comments below the video window and I have to agree:
FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, .... in every language...
Isn't it strange that only the videos for equipment that hung recommends seem like they are fake?

J_P

Fred
02-18-2012, 08:22 PM
I see JP, thanks . I suppose I got mixed up by the similarities in the BS. As we say here, the BS is different, but the smell is the same.

uctek
06-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Hello Hung,

Could you provide me the vidio link?

Thanks and Regards,

George
ghui852@gmail.com

Regards.

takhslambos
08-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Hello Hung,

Could you provide me the video link with bionic 01?

Thanks and Regards,

theodore from greece my email is koykoynas1@yahoo.gr (koykoynas1@yahoo.gr)