PDA

View Full Version : Montauk Illusions

Funfinder
08-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Dear LRL-Pro-Defenders and "LRL-detector-works-claimers":

This is a really interresting topic but what I miss is real engineering and reprovable, reproducable work and tests!

As a child I read stuff about the so called Philadelphia - and Montauk Project. Very fascinating stories, indeed!

With some tesla coils and heavy generators, in fact strong EM-fields manipulating the time-space continuum and travel through time.

I also did read a book from Ernst Meckelburg "Visitors from the future", I read Charles Berlitz' "Biggest unbelievable secrets" and books about parapsychology.

But I also had my first electronical experimental box and built real working radios with 10 years.

So what is this LRL about?
Is it entertainment, is it an illusion, is it time wasting, is it "keeping the mythos alive", is it peaking in the dark, experimenting without any knowledge where to start or is is just evil money making and playing with the hopes and dreams of naive treasure-hunters?

What is happening in this forum?

Since almost 1,5 years I haven't seen any reliable recreatable tests or schematics. Where are those?

Electronical circuits are one of the most recreatable and reliable scientific proven stuff that exists. Billions of TVs, DVD Players, mobile phones, satellites TV and thousand other things that are working!

How can anyone dare to draw electronical scientific work into the mud and dirt by "sensational claims" like time travelling and long range gold detection? This is the wrong area. Those guys shall move on to the paranormal or religious sphere with its hogus and bogus but if they really want to work with technic that is controllable and testable, they will get into very VERY BIG problems.

And I personally don't expect to find any real technical info here that's why I don't waste any more time with this forum. Now and then I will check it if the situation has changed and the involved guys here FINALLY start to work real scientific but I don't believe this will ever happen.

So perhaps you really should extend the ridiculous work here by Montauk treasure hunting machine!! At least it would be much more entertaining than those stupid LRL not working schematics and not repeatable field tests here!

A time travel metal detector with anti gravitation would be the solution. Including beaming like on the Enterprise and invisibility shield, too. Have fun! :D

WM6
08-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Very correct post dear Funfinder, thanks.

But here we touch something like religious question and cannot expect reasonable echoes.

Morgan
08-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Dear LRL-Pro-Defenders and "LRL-detector-works-claimers":

This is a really interresting topic but what I miss is real engineering and reprovable, reproducable work and tests!

As a child I read stuff about the so called Philadelphia - and Montauk Project. Very fascinating stories, indeed!

With some tesla coils and heavy generators, in fact strong EM-fields manipulating the time-space continuum and travel through time.

I also did read a book from Ernst Meckelburg "Visitors from the future", I read Charles Berlitz' "Biggest unbelievable secrets" and books about parapsychology.

But I also had my first electronical experimental box and built real working radios with 10 years.

So what is this LRL about?
Is it entertainment, is it an illusion, is it time wasting, is it "keeping the mythos alive", is it peaking in the dark, experimenting without any knowledge where to start or is is just evil money making and playing with the hopes and dreams of naive treasure-hunters?

What is happening in this forum?

Since almost 1,5 years I haven't seen any reliable recreatable tests or schematics. Where are those?

Electronical circuits are one of the most recreatable and reliable scientific proven stuff that exists. Billions of TVs, DVD Players, mobile phones, satellites TV and thousand other things that are working!

How can anyone dare to draw electronical scientific work into the mud and dirt by "sensational claims" like time travelling and long range gold detection? This is the wrong area. Those guys shall move on to the paranormal or religious sphere with its hogus and bogus but if they really want to work with technic that is controllable and testable, they will get into very VERY BIG problems.

And I personally don't expect to find any real technical info here that's why I don't waste any more time with this forum. Now and then I will check it if the situation has changed and the involved guys here FINALLY start to work real scientific but I don't believe this will ever happen.

So perhaps you really should extend the ridiculous work here by Montauk treasure hunting machine!! At least it would be much more entertaining than those stupid LRL not working schematics and not repeatable field tests here!

A time travel metal detector with anti gravitation would be the solution. Including beaming like on the Enterprise and invisibility shield, too. Have fun! :D

Well,i see you to the skeptics side.

Want a proof that exist LRL´s ?

Maybe we meet very soon in Germany,and you will have oportunity to tell in this forum your experience. Of course my intention is searching nazi treasures buried during WW II,do you have some clues?
We can meet in Bavaria region,i hope to have some holidays to visit Germany again.I will let you know.

Funfinder
08-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Very correct post dear Funfinder, thanks.

But here we touch something like religious question and cannot expect reasonable echoes.

Please explain me what do you think is a religious question with LRL?
Religious is getting prophetic visions and human-esoteric is getting info by clairvoyance.

Religions exists because people want to have a better life with the help of some sort of gods. We know to what this has leaded, human sacrifes, bloody religious wars and condemning "false" believes while others thinks they believe the right stuff. However without any proofs, but they don't care, it's tradition, it's the social network structure and it feels so fine because it defends the fear of death - 'cause for shure there will be an eternal life after death...

If LRL would be religious you could make a deal with the devil like Dr. Faustus from Goethe (you know this smart but also somekind crazy poet) to get a demon that will show you where the treasures are hidden. No, it is not religious and it has nothing to do with paranomal sensing even if some guys that claim they have the gift of "dowsing talent" will tell it.

It is pure electronical science and nothing else. Current flows through a wire of metal. Period. Billions x Billions times reprovable! And as long as LRLs use wires or PCBs that act like wires those have to OBEY the rules of science and shall not believe into fantasy projections!

However I know that wonders really exists but those are founded on "love attraction". Because nothing in this world can be absolutly apart and if things shall be together there is a special "unbelievable" force that draws them together. I don't believe nothing without hard facts but this is really the truth and I have had hundreds if not thousands such encounters. Read the stories about "library angels" where some people find hidden information stuff sometimes unbelievable fast. This is no joke!

However this forum is based on electronics and therefore we should get practical and useful information without any esoterical topics.

Or is anybody here that wants the help of astrologers to find hidden treasures? No, that's shure. Persons that are able in real working dowsing may exist or not, but if so that's a paranatural sense and has nothing to do with electronics at all.

We don't need any story-tellers to fill up this forum because there does not exist even the simplest basic detection circuits to find a LRL object at even 1m.

This forum is located in the USA with free speech but perhaps there are some secret societies that does not want such information is spread to the public. No, I don't think so, because otherwise companies like Mineoro or OKM couldn't freely distribute there LRLs worldwide. And they're based on the same not really reliable working "electronical-concept".

How it would be if we start with the simplest basics?

We have already electronically experienced guys here that own such LRLs. This are machines that are not too complicated and it should be possible to find out very easily what is working or not. As example the sound chip will create some kHz frequencies to feed the speeker. And there also is a circuit that gets feeded by the "Long Range Object" if this may be real possible.

Who can tell me even the simplest electronical LRL basics???

Funfinder
08-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Well,i see you to the skeptics side.

Want a proof that exist LRL´s ?

Maybe we meet very soon in Germany,and you will have oportunity to tell in this forum your experience. Of course my intention is searching nazi treasures buried during WW II,do you have some clues?
We can meet in Bavaria region,i hope to have some holidays to visit Germany again.I will let you know.

Thanks for your answer.

And nice offer because I live very close where they say some of the Nazi Gold and treasures seems to be still hidden and I could lead you to the exact location from ca. 1 km distance and I have a good friend that searched there very often already.

You may pm me about your travel and treasure hunting plans in the future.

No, I'm not on the skeptical side - because sceptizism just is a wrong attitude like fast and easy believing everything.

I want to recognise the things as they really are and concerning LRL and other electronical "experiments" I'm missing crucial and sense making information.

Morgan, you know we always worked together on the right side to get real working LRL. I'm happy if you have achieved finally this goal.

I know you had big problems finding hidden ship-wracks with the Mineoro, you couldn't locate them at all. So the situation now has changed?

Btw. I will tell you a much better place to prove your LRL really works:

The medieval gold mines in the Tauern Mountains, Austria, Salzburg.
Because compared to the Nazi Gold locations it is absolutly shure that there is gold and it is not hidden in iron or wooden chests. And it's very old. I could grab this gold easily with my usual MDs but you have to climb up to around 2500 meters above seaside and I had more important things to do first. This is also no joke! For relaxing holiday you can visit the little town "Heiligenblut" near the highest austrian mountain, the Grosglockner, getting gold in the rivers.

However the first thing is to have a real testing area to show the LRL works and no "so called Nazi Gold treasure places" that may exist or may not exist. Otherwise someone can say afterward that the LRL didn't worked because there was no Gold hidden and this would be a very cheap excuse. Perhaps you also have some old goldmines near the place where you live. If your LRL really works you may be able to detect the veins from km or miles away and believe me the mines couldn't have been completly exploited.

I really wish you all of my best luck to make progresses concerning real working LRL! But I will recognise it with open and critical eyes.

WM6
08-28-2011, 08:40 AM

Dear guys, it is strongly recommended, that you take with you something that will work, for example gold metal detector, if you wish to find something like gold.

Impatiently await the discovery of new gold mine in the Salzburg mountains report.

And be careful, there are daily reports on accidents in the mountains. I would not lose such a wonderful interlocutors like Morgan and Funfinder on Geotech.

Funfinder
08-28-2011, 08:51 AM
You can take it for granted, WM6, if we should go there we'll take something with us that really finds something and I'm thankful that you are concerned we may get injured in some dangerous mountain regions.

Last year I almost got lost at night in the fog at 2500m in the Rila Moutains, Bulgaria, where I went for emerald hunt, while searching for the Ivan Vazov hut. The road was blocked with snow and the marks very hardly visible with my mini LCD-Lamp. But I survived even there, even for another week on the golden sands party resort near Varna - DJ Party Hard!!! :lol: (I heard there may be some pirate treasures, too)

Perhaps some guys here from Bulgaria can help me a little bit with all of this stuff... And may be they have a real working LRL already! Because balkanic people are very smart with special detectors like the greek LRL developers, mikebg and geo, the turkish in Istanbul located Makro Group with Jeohunter (this is no LRL but a real working very far distance detector for bigger objects) and the bulgarian big collection of good P.I. detectors are proving. Do you understand and confirm this already - finally, at least - , WM6??? You are from the (perhaps austrian side of :lol: ) the balkans, too.

WM6
08-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Do you understand and confirm this already - finally, at least - , WM6??? You are from the (perhaps austrian side of :lol: ) the balkans, too.

Of course, I am Balkanise too, with only point: you risk to much. In mountain there are not re-examinations.

mikebg
08-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Of course, I am Balkanise too, with only point: you risk to much. In mountain there are not re-examinations.
Funfinder, the names Borovnica and Borovets are similar. Instead to visit the dangerous Borovnica in Slovenia (where WM6 lives), you can visit also dangerous Borovets in Bulgaria:
http://youtu.be/KGCaD8VGb4I

WM6
08-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Funfinder, the names Borovnica and Borovets are similar. Instead to visit the dangerous Borovnica in Slovenia (where WM6 lives), you can visit also dangerous Borovets in Bulgaria:
http://youtu.be/KGCaD8VGb4I

Why not Dolna Banya insted?

Morgan
08-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks for your answer.

And nice offer because I live very close where they say some of the Nazi Gold and treasures seems to be still hidden and I could lead you to the exact location from ca. 1 km distance and I have a good friend that searched there very often already.

You may pm me about your travel and treasure hunting plans in the future.

No, I'm not on the skeptical side - because sceptizism just is a wrong attitude like fast and easy believing everything.

I want to recognise the things as they really are and concerning LRL and other electronical "experiments" I'm missing crucial and sense making information.

Morgan, you know we always worked together on the right side to get real working LRL. I'm happy if you have achieved finally this goal.

I know you had big problems finding hidden ship-wracks with the Mineoro, you couldn't locate them at all. So the situation now has changed?

Because compared to the Nazi Gold locations it is absolutly shure that there is gold and it is not hidden in iron or wooden chests. And it's very old. I could grab this gold easily with my usual MDs but you have to climb up to around 2500 meters above seaside and I had more important things to do first. This is also no joke! For relaxing holiday you can visit the little town "Heiligenblut" near the highest austrian mountain, the Grosglockner, getting gold in the rivers.

However the first thing is to have a real testing area to show the LRL works and no "so called Nazi Gold treasure places" that may exist or may not exist. Otherwise someone can say afterward that the LRL didn't worked because there was no Gold hidden and this would be a very cheap excuse. Perhaps you also have some old goldmines near the place where you live. If your LRL really works you may be able to detect the veins from km or miles away and believe me the mines couldn't have been completly exploited.

I really wish you all of my best luck to make progresses concerning real working LRL! But I will recognise it with open and critical eyes.

Hello

I have two friends from Munchen (Bavaria) and they will go with me,but we must avoid private fields,or if go there,better ask permition before.
No need to go into gold mines to make LRL test. PDK works like this,small objects 10m seems to be the limit,big objects 80m maybe is the limit...So we cant go more distance for a NAZI treasure.
I will let you know when go to Germany.

WM6
08-28-2011, 08:03 PM

Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Ma perché? Perché no!

Morgan
08-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Ma perché? Perché no!

LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;)

Anche tu,no io???

Hope to find some of this...

WM6
08-28-2011, 09:44 PM
LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;)

Anche tu,no io???

Hope to find some of this...

Si deve andare, ma per Enzo Jannacci non sa ancora.

I hope to your gold findings too, probably you need a train for transportation.

dojranski
08-28-2011, 11:31 PM
this is mine but I can share with you
:cheers:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16380&stc=1&d=1314574109

WM6
08-28-2011, 11:44 PM
this is mine but I can share with you
:cheers:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16380&stc=1&d=1314574109

Nice findings dojranski,

can you ship those ingots, or we need to pick up it personally?

goldfinder
08-29-2011, 04:50 AM
That looks like a photo shop job to me. I don't have my signal processing software handy but I'd bet a little artwork with photo shop did that photo and placed the gold in the picture to look like it was in that hole dug by the backhoe. No dirt on the gold or boxes!
Goldfinder.

Qiaozhi
08-29-2011, 10:16 AM
http://aceflashman.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/what-a-find-cache-of-nazi-gold-unearthed-in-georgia/ :detective

Check out the other stories as well. All true ... apparently. :rolleyes:

dojranski
08-29-2011, 01:53 PM
:nolistenthis is just a little joke my friends
but it is beautiful for the eyes

LRLMAN
08-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello

I have two friends from Munchen (Bavaria) and they will go with me,but we must avoid private fields,or if go there,better ask permition before.
No need to go into gold mines to make LRL test. PDK works like this,small objects 10m seems to be the limit,big objects 80m maybe is the limit...So we cant go more distance for a NAZI treasure.

Hi Morgan, a question about your PDK, how deep can detect your equipment PDK treasures?

Funfinder
08-29-2011, 05:58 PM
no time now for long answering everything but found a new interresting discovery:

The Secret Life of Plants - Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird (1973).pdf

If you wanna have it you may find it at p2p.

I read this book already as young guy and it tells that plants can send out electromagnetical waves if they have fear of "death".

Today completly by chance I found a page where it's described that metal seems to need time to regain after exhibited to EM-waves. This could have LRL importance!

WM6
08-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Today completly by chance I found a page where it's described that metal seems to need time to regain after exhibited to EM-waves. This could have LRL importance!

Hi Funfinder.

Metallic coherer are not exhibited to EM waves from distance, but it conduct it trough himself. And "fatigue" phenomenon have nothing with fatigue in peoples and animals, but with coherer crystal structure saturation (lack of electrons). So nothing of LRL use.

Morgan
08-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Morgan, a question about your PDK, how deep can detect your equipment PDK treasures?

The old PD can find 300 silver coins,buried 80cm ,and distance 20m.

The PDK is more sensitive,my calculations,1kg gold coins 80m distance...

WM6
08-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Esteban is changing his avatar. Hope he is back again. WB

Qiaozhi
08-29-2011, 11:59 PM
Esteban is changing his avatar. Hope he is back again. WB
I thought I would just check that out, so I went to the Members List ... and guess what? Esteban's name was completely missing!

I then checked Esteban's status, and found that his account has reverted to "User awaiting email confirmation". Therefore, I have reset it to "Member".

Sometimes this has happened when someone changes their email address, but this time it's a mystery. Perhaps his account has been inactive for too long. I will investigate. :detective

Funfinder
08-30-2011, 08:28 PM
@ WM6
> Of course, I am Balkanise too, with only point: you risk to much. In mountain there are not re-examinations

I don't fear the re-examination, but digging in hard granite stone at 2500m could be a very hard job. :D

But if Morgans LRL works we'll get some gold anyway.

@ mikebg

> Funfinder, the names Borovnica and Borovets are similar. Instead to visit the dangerous Borovnica in Slovenia (where WM6 lives), you can visit also dangerous Borovets in Bulgaria

Hi Mikebg:
Yeah, I guess WM6 makes Borovnica dangerous... :D
But now we have directly the proof of what I spoked about unbelievable attraction of things that are or should be somehow connected to each other:

mikebg - I've been already to Borovets! But the wrong one. :lol: I went there by Taxi from Blagoevgrad but there was no lift up to the mountains like I tought... So I drove a bit further to the Rila monastrie and tried to go by foot but with wild bears and alomost unfindable ways 2 days later I decided to took the lift from Sapareva Banya. Of course I know Super Borovets, too, with Clubhotel Iceberg there - I'm very often watching and satstream-recording Planeta @ Hellas Sat and Fan TV and Balkanika. Learned cyrillic letters to understand the names. Since 5 years I know near any bulgarian Music and I like especially Rajna, Rumina, Antonina, Gergana, Desislava, Janitza, Teodora and and and - simply too much cute girls in BG! And I know they like treasure hunters...

Almost I would have visited Notsi Metal Detectors (have their own website and built some LRL, too) in Varna on my way to the airport. Blisstool, Mikron and Deeptech would have been a bit to far away. btw. I heard near Rila (at those valley from Blagoevgrad to very small village Borovets) there are earth pyramids and other very old artefacts.

@ Morgan
I guess private fields would be our smallest problems to find Nazi treasure. Are you shure your LRL really works? And besides fields are full of other stuff and the Nazi treasures are usually not near fields, those are located in mountain regions around 1400meters above zero. And if your LRL now really works you should try to rebuilt it so you can earn many Euros with some private sales. Perhaps I would pay some good money and I'm shure you could use this.

but first we need the minimal basics:

Everyone here knows the circuit of a lighting lamp. Battery, wire, lamp, switch, evtl. some variable resistor and we have a all times working an recreatable lamp-circuit.

So now please someone here draw me such minimalistic LRL circuit.

If no one can do it that's already some kind of proof that real working LRLs don't exist! And how it should work without highgain directional parabolic or Yagi-antenna??? There are far too much stray influences and EM-distractions.

@WM6
Good to know this metal coherer has nothing to do wit it. Because in the german book it is translated as "metal detector". However I heard rumors that MDs radiation will destroy or weaken LRL-signals.

@ dojranski
Thanx for the inspiring picture! Let's hope the LRL can't find gold that's deeper than 10 meters. :)

WM6
08-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Hi Mikebg:
Yeah, I guess WM6 makes Borovnica dangerous... :D

:)

Probably not me but hiking bear do.

I meet Bear mom with here little kid, during treasure hunting on nearby hill 3 weeks ago. It was happen from safe LRL distance of 30m, so no hug, no kiss or something like this.

Now I carry camera with me, hoping that Bear Mom will pose to me at the next meeting.

Funfinder
09-01-2011, 05:20 PM
WM6, you make Borovnica dangerous for wannabe LRL-users! :lol:

And next coincidence - 2 months ago I saw TV report about bears in Slowenia. And believe it or not - around 5 years ago we had problem bear Bruno that visited Bavaria. It's now stuffed in a museum.

And: this bear was here!
Where I'm living and I was out that days at night making pictures.

Mother bears that are protecting their childs can become angry if provocated but usually the slowenian bears are harmless to people but like fresh living animals. Farmers there get money from the gouvernment if they got losses and some bears got shot to keep the population at same level and the hunters sell very good bear meat for deer-gourmets. btw. there are many wild bears in Rumania, too, and in Alasca treasure-hunters use shotguns to protect themself against Grizzleys and other hungry bears.

Well, WM6, my respect to your relativly near bear confrontation. Please be careful that you will not end as yummy part of the food-chain! ;)

Anyway:
I still miss a first very simple ground schematic of LRL and because of the lack of verified field tests I hardly doubt these optimistic outviews of Morgan will lead us to totally satisfied success.

I'm shure he doesn't betray himself and it is not only wish-thinking and refinding well known some short time ago buried treasures.

The handheld-coil with its connected circuits detects some directional magnetical field impulses (because this is a magnetical loop antenna and nothing else) but just if weather is special and the actual newest again and again modification has a very good day, too.

Realistically seen all that insecurities will lead us to such issues like have happended to hung at his coconut-treasure site.

btw. if Morgans LRL really works we would have no doubt that also OKMs Bionic 01 and Bionic Alpha for shure work (like claimed).

It would be shurely fascinating enough for me to solve this secret just by drivin a few hundred miles to the eastern region of Germany where their manufactury is located and test this stuff once and for all with such cunning methods they have no chance to fool me.

And as a second precaution-measurement I could let sign them a contract to give me all my money back if this device doesn't works reliable. The easiest way would be writing an email an ask them if their stuff really has been scientifically proofed by VDI (Community of German Engineers) and reliable treasure hunters. I can use methods against them where they have no chance at all to sell a notworking Bionic to me. This should clarify alot.

The most suspicous about LRL is their only capability of gold to detect. Who the heck cares about gold? I want platinum, silver, lead, titanium and everything else and not wanted to be limited to gold only.

This seems the most directly visible trick that discovers that they wanna hide their real uncapability of any metal-detection! Oh, the miraculous gold-frequency and 24k plated gold-ions-collector.

Don't forget one thing:
Germany is not Brazil! In Germany there exist very critical and thorough working persons and there is a very high standard concerning reliability of electronical or technical products. Sometime up to 3 years of warranty. OKM will go to jail or pay many many thousands of Euros if someone finds out that they are betraying their customers. And it is so easy to find out, believe me!

On the other hand we really have to thank Morgan, Geo, hung, Mineoro and OKM to let us hope - at least as long as we have no real proofen final test results.

Morgan
09-01-2011, 11:35 PM

And next coincidence - 2 months ago I saw TV report about bears in Slowenia. And believe it or not - around 5 years ago we had problem bear Bruno that visited Bavaria. It's now stuffed in a museum.

Mother bears that are protecting their childs can become angry if provocated but usually the slowenian bears are harmless to people but like fresh living animals. Farmers there get money from the gouvernment if they got losses and some bears got shot to keep the population at same level and the hunters sell very good bear meat for deer-gourmets. btw. there are many wild bears in Rumania, too, and in Alasca treasure-hunters use shotguns to protect themself against Grizzleys and other hungry bears.

Well, WM6, my respect to your relativly near bear confrontation. Please be careful that you will not end as yummy part of the food-chain! ;)

Anyway:
I still miss a first very simple ground schematic of LRL and because of the lack of verified field tests I hardly doubt these optimistic outviews of Morgan will lead us to totally satisfied success.

I'm shure he doesn't betray himself and it is not only wish-thinking and refinding well known some short time ago buried treasures.

The handheld-coil with its connected circuits detects some directional magnetical field impulses (because this is a magnetical loop antenna and nothing else) but just if weather is special and the actual newest again and again modification has a very good day, too.

Realistically seen all that insecurities will lead us to such issues like have happended to hung at his coconut-treasure site.

btw. if Morgans LRL really works we would have no doubt that also OKMs Bionic 01 and Bionic Alpha for shure work (like claimed).

It would be shurely fascinating enough for me to solve this secret just by drivin a few hundred miles to the eastern region of Germany where their manufactury is located and test this stuff once and for all with such cunning methods they have no chance to fool me.

And as a second precaution-measurement I could let sign them a contract to give me all my money back if this device doesn't works reliable. The easiest way would be writing an email an ask them if their stuff really has been scientifically proofed by VDI (Community of German Engineers) and reliable treasure hunters. I can use methods against them where they have no chance at all to sell a notworking Bionic to me. This should clarify alot.

The most suspicous about LRL is their only capability of gold to detect. Who the heck cares about gold? I want platinum, silver, lead, titanium and everything else and not wanted to be limited to gold only.

This seems the most directly visible trick that discovers that they wanna hide their real uncapability of any metal-detection! Oh, the miraculous gold-frequency and 24k plated gold-ions-collector.

Don't forget one thing:
Germany is not Brazil! In Germany there exist very critical and thorough working persons and there is a very high standard concerning reliability of electronical or technical products. Sometime up to 3 years of warranty. OKM will go to jail or pay many many thousands of Euros if someone finds out that they are betraying their customers. And it is so easy to find out, believe me!

On the other hand we really have to thank Morgan, Geo, hung, Mineoro and OKM to let us hope - at least as long as we have no real proofen final test results.

Hi funfinder

Some years ago,i visit the OKM factory,when their instalations(in barraks) was near the five minute street(feunf minuten strass).
The field test with some OKM devices was catastrofic,cant find 1kg of silver coins buried near the factory,even with georadar bodenradar... Not lose time with toys.
You know the OKM produces one nice UFO to detect treasures at distance??? ;)

Morgan
09-01-2011, 11:38 PM

Anyway:

Don't forget one thing:

BTW- the OKM cientists told us that devices cant locate the coins(previosly buried by my friend) becouse ground is heavy mineralized in this place...:rolleyes:

Funfinder
09-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Hi Morgan,

very cool that you visited already OKM. And seems your tests already have shown that their Bionic stuff is for the bio-trash-bin.

We know one video of a italian metal-detector shop where the Bionic detects a non buried object from a distance but I doubt that this "show" has any usage for real treasure hunting.

Morgan, I have an important question for you:

Please answer it as good as you can because this is very crucial concerning if LRL really works or is just a huge illusion:

Let's assume the LRL can find gold. Very good, but first we need an exact answer to: What kind of gold!?!?!

I ask this because I find it very suspicious the LRL can't find any other metals.

Can the LRL find coins where the gold alloy just contains 1/3 or 50% of Gold? If yes, are you shure?

If you tune the LRL a little bit back or further - what kind of metal comes directly after the gold-area? Is the LRL more sensitive to red-gold or white-gold?

If the LRL really can detect gold principally it must be possible that it can detect also other kinds of metals. Gold cannot make any magic tricks to the LRL compared with other metals. If the LRL can't be tuned to detect other metals this is a proof it does not work at all!

If we can adjust the LRL to find other metal we know where to search for the solution how it works at all.

But I guess we'll know nothing and we won't find any clues why our "sorry, gold only LRL" refuses the detection of other metals....

Morgan
09-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi Morgan,

very cool that you visited already OKM. And seems your tests already have shown that their Bionic stuff is for the bio-trash-bin.

We know one video of a italian metal-detector shop where the Bionic detects a non buried object from a distance but I doubt that this "show" has any usage for real treasure hunting.

Please answer it as good as you can because this is very crucial concerning if LRL really works or is just a huge illusion:

Let's assume the LRL can find gold. Very good, but first we need an exact answer to: What kind of gold!?!?!

I ask this because I find it very suspicious the LRL can't find any other metals.

Can the LRL find coins where the gold alloy just contains 1/3 or 50% of Gold? If yes, are you shure?

If you tune the LRL a little bit back or further - what kind of metal comes directly after the gold-area? Is the LRL more sensitive to red-gold or white-gold?

If the LRL really can detect gold principally it must be possible that it can detect also other kinds of metals. Gold cannot make any magic tricks to the LRL compared with other metals. If the LRL can't be tuned to detect other metals this is a proof it does not work at all!

If we can adjust the LRL to find other metal we know where to search for the solution how it works at all.

But I guess we'll know nothing and we won't find any clues why our "sorry, gold only LRL" refuses the detection of other metals....

I´m not one expert in LRL electronics,but i made a lot of tests with LRL´s and modifications in LRL circuits.
I come to conclusion : each metal is emiting one specific electromagnetic field when underground,located by LRL with electromagnetic resonance. Alterations in this resonance make the LRL more or less sensitive to specific metals,gold ,silver,copper...
With resonance for gold,you can find all the gold alloys and silver also.
With resonance for copper,you will find all copper alloys,including bzonze,brass.
With resonation for iron,you will find all iron alloys,and steel.
Each metal vibrates in is own frequency.

This is all theory...

Morgan
09-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Hi Morgan,

Think about this:

7 master colours

7 master metals

7 musical notes(do,re,mi,fa,sol,la,si)

I think in the end of the Rainbow(7colors) is suposed to be found the pot with GOLD ;)

Qiaozhi
09-06-2011, 11:34 PM
And not to forget:

Break a mirror ... and get 7 years bad luck.
Snow White had 7 dwarves.
Pure water has a pH of 7.
There are 7 days in a week.
There is a 1960's film called "The Magnificent Seven".
There are 7 wonders of the Ancient World.
There are supposedly 7 deadly sins - avarice, envy, gluttony, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. (All related to LRLs at various times). ;)
And finally, I will leave you with this:

As I was going to St Ives,
I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks and wives,
How many were going to St Ives? :remember

vali
09-07-2011, 08:41 AM
7 regular full sky.:rolleyes:Thank you

J_Player
09-07-2011, 10:19 AM
... Don't forget one thing:
This is not true.
OKM has found a way to prevent electronic experts from exposing them as a fraud. Thier locators have a long history of failure with most customers who buy them. But the customers cannot complain that they do not locate gold, because they contain a gradiometer which will show the location of a large mass of gold if it is buried in soil which is mineralized. Any electronics tech will recognize the cheap fluxgate magnetometer(s) inside the enclosure, and can testify in a court of law that it can locate gold and other substances if the conditions are right.

But the fact is the OKM locators fail miserably when they are used by people who are not associated with the OKM manufacturers.
See what Morgan reported about this:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12278&d=1275004670
This girl told me better invest the money in a second hand Mercedes...
Seems the BIONIC 01 is a bad investment ;) - [Morgan]

The percentages of fail for actual users of OKM detectors is very high.
Yet we don't see these users receiving any money refunded from their OKM purchases when they complain.

Why?
Because of the fluxgate magnetometers OKM puts inside their locators.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10971&stc=1&d=1264434002

The OKM argument is they have secret circuitry which allows these magnetometers in conjunction with other internal devices to locate gold. If it doesn't work, they can blame it on the soil, magnetic field, or whatever... when the fact is it will only work if conditions are right for the magnetometer to detect a void in the soil.
If you don't believe that, then you must buy one and watch it find gold for you. :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 04:07 PM
And not to forget:

There are supposedly 7 deadly sins - avarice, envy, gluttony, lust, pride, sloth and wrath. (All related to LRLs at various times). ;)

Each cat had seven kits:

Better get the 777 at the slotmachines... :D

Qiaozhi
09-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Funfinder,

Nice analysis, but completely wrong. :razz:

The answer is 1.
Try re-reading it again carefully ... "As I was going to St. Ives ...". :lol:

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I know what you think, the "met" means that what "I"
met just was standing at the wayside and did not went with
"me" to St. Yves.

And the rest of the question just has to mislead the reader.

However this riddle makes absolutly no sense at all if it's not
a mathematically task.

If a salesman would write such stupid jokes this would
bring him to jail because this is fraud and he would be
guilty as a deceiver!

You cannot suggest to anybody something is inclusive
like the St. Yves riddle does and finally it is not.

edit:
And the same applies to / is valid for LRL sellers -
if they try to be*ss me with manipulating stuff I will find it out!

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 05:20 PM
I´m not one expert in LRL electronics,but i made a lot of tests with LRL´s and modifications in LRL circuits.
I come to conclusion : each metal is emiting one specific electromagnetic field when underground,located by LRL with electromagnetic resonance. Alterations in this resonance make the LRL more or less sensitive to specific metals,gold ,silver,copper...
With resonance for copper,you will find all copper alloys,including bzonze,brass.

This is all theory...

Interresting answer, thank ya!

Are you really shure this is just pure theory?

At least all your many tests, tries and modifications are clearly reality.

But let's go now a step ahead:

May it be resonance or not - it's obvious that the / your LRL must have a spot, variable resistor, changable capacitor or tunable coil to make the device especially very sensitive to the "gold region" (like a notch-filter or discriminator, even if those leave the sensitivity for different kind of metals on the same level but cut off the signals).

First question: have you discovered already how much percentage in sensitivity the gold region is better as the detection level for rusty iron? Gold 100% and rusty Iron 1% or is it really worse - maximum Gold sensitivity but still 50% for rusty iron?

Second question: Do you think that the axis of the search coil really is precise enough for long range pinpointing? I fully doubt this, especially if that coil is just very small and the used frequency range has many meters of wavelenght!

Not to mention that any metal that you carry nearby and even electronically parts the LRL needs like the heavy metallic battery has much stronger influence as a little small coin many meters away and under ground.

And I guess this is the reason why the LRL must have been tuned extremly exactly to the "gold only resonance" or whatever it is because otherwise the metal parts of the detector and the stuff you are carrying like shovel, watch, moneybag, knife, mobile phone, flashlights and alot other things would extremly distort the signal or give wrong positives.

But if it is possible to adjust such device that exact to gold it has to be possible to adjust it to much easier findable metals, too. Or even better - to the whole spectrum of every metal that exists!

The "Gold only feature" is just a cunning disguise! With this mean tactic potential customers shall get no chance for testing this stuff really because gold is so rare! And if these have hidden gold somewhere the sellers came up with excuses like: not long enough buried or soil mineralisation.

Morgan, before you "go for gold" the first I really would like to
"add to your heart" (an's Herz legen) is the following:

Tune your LRL to iron, go into some region without disturbance
and find iron objects from a real good distance. And this has nothing to do with magnetometer, because you should find this simple and all over available iron stuff from distances no magnetometer can find it anymore. Can you do this?

Or is your LRL a "non adjustable Gold only" thingy that does what it likes without any control and if it has a "bad hair day" it even can't find a gold coin from 10cm distance?

Believe me, this is the only way to get a real working and satisfying LRL. Don't play with a gold detector that doesn't work most of the time if you can work with an all the time working LRL iron detector and find out what are the crucial points to make this device really reliable! :nono:

I wish you very good luck.
You know now what you can do and if you don't like it or refuse it don't blame us if we can't accept those on and on and on going not really convincing test-results and claims about real detection results!

Finally I'll tell you a very basic example that makes it clear:

If I want to fly over the ocean first I need a plane that is able to carry me over land. Reliable! The same with LRL! First find iron stuff from 20 meters distance or large objects from even more and next find little gold stuff from 100meters! And not the vice versa
way!

I really hope you are able to tune your LRL to iron and then you are able to make serious tests, I hope it for the sake of all of us!

Morgan, you're our only hope! I guess hung or esteban won't or can't do this - so please don't disappoint us!!

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Hi Funfinder,

Nice analysis, but completely wrong. :razz:

The answer is 1.
Try re-reading it again carefully ... "As I was going to St. Ives ...". :lol:

Oh and by the way :razz: even if 1 would be correct it is grammatically not the correct answer!

Because the question was:
How many were going to St Ives?

"1" = not many so it is logically wrong.
The correct answer would be "not many".

"Not many" were going to St Ives!

And not:
1 many were (or: One is) going to St. Ives.

Comparable with this question:
How much money does someone has?
Someone has not much money (or no money at all) but alot of debts.

Of course in reality most people don't care about correct sentences
because everyone knows what's the meaning behind:

Q. How many cars do you have?
A. One (two etc.)
(correct answer: not many)

Correct question:
Please tell me the number of cars you have.

Sorry, Qiaozhi, but under such deceiving circumstances.... :D
However - you may have more such riddles for me, they're real funny! :lol: :razz:

Qiaozhi
09-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Oh and by the way :razz: even if 1 would be correct it is grammatically not the correct answer!

Because the question was:

"1" = not many so it is logically wrong.
The correct answer would be "not many".

"Not many" were going to St Ives!

And not:
1 many were (or: One is) going to St. Ives.

Comparable with this question:
How much money does someone has?
Someone has not much money (or no money at all) but alot of debts.

Of course in reality most people don't care about correct sentences
because everyone knows what's the meaning behind:

Q. How many cars do you have?
A. One (two etc.)
(correct answer: not many)

Correct question:
Please tell me the number of cars you have.

Sorry, Qiaozhi, but under such deceiving circumstances.... :D
However - you may have more such riddles for me, they're real funny! :lol: :razz:
:lol: Just admit that you were caught out by the riddle.

This verse is a very old English poem, and the generally accepted answer is 1. There is no grammatical error in the question or the answer. The word "many" does not imply a plurality of items, only the actual number ... which could be any number from zero to infinity.

Or you might prefer this version from Mad Magazine: ;)

As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Of course, the seven wives weren't his
But here in France, that's how it is

Now back to the original topic of Montauk illusions. :offtopic

Morgan
09-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Interresting answer, thank ya!

Are you really shure this is just pure theory?

At least all your many tests, tries and modifications are clearly reality.

But let's go now a step ahead:

May it be resonance or not - it's obvious that the / your LRL must have a spot, variable resistor, changable capacitor or tunable coil to make the device especially very sensitive to the "gold region" (like a notch-filter or discriminator, even if those leave the sensitivity for different kind of metals on the same level but cut off the signals).

First question: have you discovered already how much percentage in sensitivity the gold region is better as the detection level for rusty iron? Gold 100% and rusty Iron 1% or is it really worse - maximum Gold sensitivity but still 50% for rusty iron?

Second question: Do you think that the axis of the search coil really is precise enough for long range pinpointing? I fully doubt this, especially if that coil is just very small and the used frequency range has many meters of wavelenght!

Not to mention that any metal that you carry nearby and even electronically parts the LRL needs like the heavy metallic battery has much stronger influence as a little small coin many meters away and under ground.

And I guess this is the reason why the LRL must have been tuned extremly exactly to the "gold only resonance" or whatever it is because otherwise the metal parts of the detector and the stuff you are carrying like shovel, watch, moneybag, knife, mobile phone, flashlights and alot other things would extremly distort the signal or give wrong positives.

But if it is possible to adjust such device that exact to gold it has to be possible to adjust it to much easier findable metals, too. Or even better - to the whole spectrum of every metal that exists!

The "Gold only feature" is just a cunning disguise! With this mean tactic potential customers shall get no chance for testing this stuff really because gold is so rare! And if these have hidden gold somewhere the sellers came up with excuses like: not long enough buried or soil mineralisation.

Morgan, before you "go for gold" the first I really would like to
"add to your heart" (an's Herz legen) is the following:

Tune your LRL to iron, go into some region without disturbance
and find iron objects from a real good distance. And this has nothing to do with magnetometer, because you should find this simple and all over available iron stuff from distances no magnetometer can find it anymore. Can you do this?

Or is your LRL a "non adjustable Gold only" thingy that does what it likes without any control and if it has a "bad hair day" it even can't find a gold coin from 10cm distance?

Believe me, this is the only way to get a real working and satisfying LRL. Don't play with a gold detector that doesn't work most of the time if you can work with an all the time working LRL iron detector and find out what are the crucial points to make this device really reliable! :nono:

I wish you very good luck.
You know now what you can do and if you don't like it or refuse it don't blame us if we can't accept those on and on and on going not really convincing test-results and claims about real detection results!

Finally I'll tell you a very basic example that makes it clear:

If I want to fly over the ocean first I need a plane that is able to carry me over land. Reliable! The same with LRL! First find iron stuff from 20 meters distance or large objects from even more and next find little gold stuff from 100meters! And not the vice versa
way!

I really hope you are able to tune your LRL to iron and then you are able to make serious tests, I hope it for the sake of all of us!

Morgan, you're our only hope! I guess hung or esteban won't or can't do this - so please don't disappoint us!!

I can calibrate the PDK for ONLY IRON,and find iron objects at several meters,impossivel task for the best magnetometer. I also can make special coil who catch only big iron objects.
The same i can make with noble metals.

I need special indestructivel epoxy resine to seal my PDK,before go to TH adventures around the world. Want to start in Bavaria,NAZI treasures,but i want to make a deal with your government,everything legal,hope they give me 10% ??? And hope the jews not claim all the gold(you know the history of the NAZI gold)...

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 10:52 PM
>This verse is a very old English poem, and the generally accepted answer is 1

1 is so boring and if it's so old perhaps the true meaning is something completly else. Like:

A man with many wifes will get sacks full of cats (=problems).
And if you wanna avoid these wives better don't go to church (don't be holy, but be a Casanova)! :D

And french man of course always have much: "ouh l'amour"....

> Now back to the original topic of Montauk illusions.

OK, but I think it was not so off because it was pretty similar to other: "LRL not as it look like claims".

J_Player
09-07-2011, 11:18 PM
... OK, but I think it was not so off because it was pretty similar to other: "LRL not as it look like claims".Hmmm....
Does this mean a true skeptic will look at the details to see what is the real answer instead of what seems to be the answer if you don't look too close?

:detective

Best wishes,
J_P

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 11:25 PM
I can calibrate the PDK for ONLY IRON,and find iron objects at several meters,impossivel task for the best magnetometer. I also can make special coil who catch only big iron objects.
The same i can make with noble metals.

WOW, this sounds absolutly fantastic. So does it really work reliable with iron, even big iron, no problem? If yes you have the proof the LRL works, because shurely we can find out the detection depth and distance of magnetometer. However usual magnetometers have extremly small coils and perhaps your PDK (for what this stands for?) simply works like a much better magnetometer?

We know already that Geo found some dangerous large metal object last year from a distance and now if you can ensure this with some reliable tests and videos we would have as good as a proof it really works!

Of course we need to know what conditions are needed:
An extremly stable coil, all search directions possible or only from north to south etc., old iron or also new iron, weather, special electrostatic circumstances, no electro-smog and so on.

I need special indestructivel epoxy resine to seal my PDK,before go to TH adventures around the world. Want to start in Bavaria,NAZI treasures,but i want to make a deal with your government,everything legal,hope they give me 10% ??? And hope the jews not claim all the gold(you know the history of the NAZI gold)...

I can assure you a much better rate than 10%! The "district" Bavaria has the most liberate law concerning treasure hunting of whole Germany and there have been so many Nazi treasure hunters for all those years they don't really care about them because they found virtually nothing besides some empty rounds and other trash.

btw. you have already a big treasure if your long range iron objects detector really works. Try to figure out how you can make it easy rebuiltable, find a company, get some patents and make the treasure hunter community happy with such for shure very useful device! Special ironobjects sometimes are extremly seldom and they can show the path to hidden or long ago sunken or buried cities that contain alot other precious stuff. Find expensive meteorites, too.

But it has to work really reliable, not like Mineoro or OKM Bionic!

It even could be built with exchangeble different coils for large or small items.

And you have to find the Nazi-Gold at all and this is not that simple even if your LRL really would be able to detect gold deposits from 1km distance. It was transported high up to the mountains and buried minimum 1m depth at the end of WW2 to hide it from the US soldiers. Secured by explosive-traps, reopened and brought to even more secret places. You have a dangerous and not easy task to search this stuff, whatever your munich friends may have told you, but I'm really experienced for mountain-treasure hunting so you could have really success.

For the moment it seems you will need at least the whole winter-time to get your LRL working reliable and without any distortions.

I repeat: You are our only hope!!! Good luck! :)

Qiaozhi
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
OK, but I think it was not so off because it was pretty similar to other: "LRL not as it look like claims".
That's why I posted it in the first place. ;)

The motto is: "Read what's being said very carefully, and don't make assumptions. Only look at the facts."

Funfinder
09-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Hmmm....
Does this mean a true skeptic will look at the details to see what is the real answer instead of what seems to be the answer if you don't look too close?

:detective

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P!
Good question! Finding the truth in this case (LRL) has to do with ripping everything apart (like Carl did with such devices), controlling everything, finding out what information has weight, is true, makes sense. Comparable with repairing something where first have to be found the culprit.

What is trustworthy and what is bullsh*t (and we had too much already of this here in the remote sensing forum)? What could work and what for shure never will work? Does a person acts suspicous or trustful? What kind of motives could drive the involved persons?

We have a genuine X-Files case here that looks nice from the outside (electronical parts, tests that seem to show working devices etc.) but in reality as long as we have no real reapeatable proven tests this is just some chase after aliens or "Montauk Illusions".

And I really hope with the help of Morgan we finally will end this!
He really acts trustworthy to us, he even bought the Mineoro and gave us information how unreliable (if at all) it works and he won't walk into the same footsteps like some "everything fine with LRL"-claimers. It is not fine, not at all.

However there is a way to devide lies from the truth, even for LRL, and we're already on the right track to achieve this goal!

Or are you already that extremly sceptically to negate this possibility completly?

Morgan
09-07-2011, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=Funfinder;133884]WOW, this sounds absolutly fantastic. So does it really work reliable with iron, even big iron, no problem? If yes you have the proof the LRL works, because shurely we can find out the detection depth and distance of magnetometer. However usual magnetometers have extremly small coils and perhaps your PDK (for what this stands for?) simply works like a much better magnetometer?

We know already that Geo found some dangerous large metal object last year from a distance and now if you can ensure this with some reliable tests and videos we would have as good as a proof it really works!

Of course we need to know what conditions are needed:
An extremly stable coil, all search directions possible or only from north to south etc., old iron or also new iron, weather, special electrostatic circumstances, no electro-smog and so on.

Thanks,but now i´m interested in searching for treasures,of course not in historical or archeological places,Bavaria as tolerance for TH´s,i know.
If i sell one of this UPGRADE_PDK the person who buy it will make all atempts to desmantle for clonage,i´m sure about this. So,now its time to use the PDK,to understand the Phenomenon,to see the maximum distance for big objects.

J_Player
09-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi J_P!
Good question! Finding the truth in this case (LRL) has to do with ripping everything apart (like Carl did with such devices), controlling everything, finding out what information has weight, is true, makes sense. Comparable with repairing something where first have to be found the culprit.

What is trustworthy and what is bullsh*t (and we had too much already of this here in the remote sensing forum)? What could work and what for shure never will work? Does a person acts suspicous or trustful? What kind of motives could drive the involved persons?

We have a genuine X-Files case here that looks nice from the outside (electronical parts, tests that seem to show working devices etc.) but in reality as long as we have no real reapeatable proven tests this is just some chase after aliens or "Montauk Illusions".

And I really hope with the help of Morgan we finally will end this!
He really acts trustworthy to us, he even bought the Mineoro and gave us information how unreliable (if at all) it works and he won't walk into the same footsteps like some "everything fine with LRL"-claimers. It is not fine, not at all.

However there is a way to devide lies from the truth, even for LRL, and we're already on the right track to achieve this goal!

Or are you already that extremly sceptically to negate this possibility completly?It is not all lies and truth.
There is also a middle ground of illusions which is neither truth or lies.
A person who has no illusions will be an observer rather than a person who passes judgment before seeing all the evidence.

Best wishes,
J_P

Funfinder
09-08-2011, 12:14 AM
That's why I posted it in the first place. ;)

The motto is: "Read what's being said very carefully, and don't make assumptions. Only look at the facts."

Full ack. And in our case:
"Analyse extremly carefully what the LRL device really detects and what kind of electronical circuits or parts are functioning at all and how exactly."

Besides words are just virtual symbol-constructions how the generally accepted opinion / people see or describe the world.

That's why words and rhetoric language can be used that manipulative, thats why war-propaganda and commercial-spots works so intense. And (motion) pictures can be the same big big liars!

Trust nobody and nothing, don't even trust in yourself!
This world could be a huge fake especially because everything that is now will became immediatly no longer existing past if it's not a solid material thing (even harddisks, memory cards, flash drives etc. and what your brain can remember over and over again can be seen as solid material thing).

Anyway we just want to find out if a technical product works or not and this should be, no - this IS possible! :D

J_Player
09-08-2011, 12:20 AM
.... Trust nobody and nothing, don't even trust in yourself!
This world could be a huge fake especially because everything that is now will became immediatly no longer existing past if it's not a solid material thing....
:shocked: Does this mean we should all flush ourselves down the toilet immediately?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
09-08-2011, 09:20 AM

:shocked: Does this mean we should all flush ourselves down the toilet immediately?

I think what Funfinder is trying to say is: "Beware of self-delusion". That's why you MUST use double-blind testing to eliminate any bias in the results due to the human factor (either consciously or unconsciously).

Funfinder
09-08-2011, 01:12 PM
This verse is a very old English poem, and the generally accepted answer is 1.

Halt. Who cares what is "generally accepted"? If we want a really correct answer - same with LRL, we have to think different and professional. The earth is a flat dish was long time generally accepted, but neverthless completly wrong.

And this riddle is not an exact enough describtion.

Are you happy if you ask your bank-account-manager how much money you have and he says: "You have much or enough money." Yeah :D , maybe, because this is good news, but what you want to know is the exact amount of money.

The correct answer to the St. Ives riddle is not something generally accepted but the answer:

If you don't give me the true details, I can and will not answer your fooling trick!

And this we have to apply to the LRL topic.

Because 1 could be for shure wrong! Do you have any proofs the man and wifes did NOT went to St. Ives? No.

The riddle misses crucial important information to find the real answer.

You also could answer to the question:

First I need to know if the man and the wifes were going to St. Ives, too, like the riddle and question tries to suggest or not. Otherwise there are three possible answers: 1, 9 and 2802!

And because just there is nowhere written that man and wifes did not went also to St. Ives, how you can claim that 1 is the right answer?

Conclusion:
Lacks of informations will lead to wrong or unexcactly answers!

What to do against this - same with LRL?
Asking the needed questions that make the "unknown variables" visible so we can calculate with them.

Now let's take a look what kind of missing information LRL provides:

It is the missing or whole truth they won't to tell us.

Comparable with a fast car where they "forget" to tell you how thirsty it is.

OK, they claim the LRL work. What they don't tell us is:
- it doesn't works outside the calibrated country
- it doesn't works if weather is bad
- it doesn't works if soil is strongly mineralized
- it doesn't works if houses with electritity are nearby
- it doesn't works if there are sunstorms or aurora borealis
- it doesn't works if the gold is covered by iron

And and and...

But they also won't tell us how it works at all, electronically seen.
This is our "industrial secret". No, this is just hiding important information so nobody is able to proof if this stuff really works or not!

And we will not accept this behaviour!
Because we want real working and proofen reliable products and no magic esoterical dream trips sealed in little wonder-box!

That's why I ask such questions to Morgan like:

Are you able to calibrate it for iron, too.
Because if it's possible, we have already the exact location of the signal processing or "resonance tuning" or whatever - this is a first step to find out what the electronic does, what kind of signals those stage needs and how it get them.

If we answer to this St. Ives riddle just simply with 1 we are on the same level like people that should answer if they think a LRL works or not. They have their corrupt information (comparable with rumors) and constructing their opinions from these.

Without asking for the crucial missing information!

And this can't go on. We will find out the missing information and we know already very well what kind of missing information is needed to enables us to find out if a LRL can work at all or not.

It is absolutly simple:
action - reaction!

If there is real interaction between metal and LRL there have to be repeatable reaction-results. We will find out in which way the LRL reacts on the metal if it reacts at all!

We have 3 steps:
* Is the LRL-worker reliable or a cheater?
* What the electronical parts are really doing?
* Forensic analysing of "seems really to work!" field tests.

Do we have here electronically very experienced persons????

YEESSS, we have !!!! :D

So those persons have to get the missing information of recreatable "seems really to work" LRL circuit and can make their own tests!

If they won't give us this information this is already a proof they want to hide something, it's already fishy then.

But they have no chance, because if they claim their device works we will test if those devices are really working!

Luckily we have Morgan who's very interrested in a good working LRL and those already published circuits that also Morgan is using with some small modifications so we can recreate very well working (or not working...) LRLs already.

We even have computer programs that are simulating / emulating electronical circuits.

So let's ask the needed questions, let's get the missing information and let's find out once and for all if at least one LRL is really working or not!

Funfinder
09-08-2011, 02:11 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

Answer1:
Thanx for this fantastic poster - perfect for a suicide-forum! :razz: :(

Answer2:
As long as the homo sapiens is not an immortal being he and his beloved ones can die all of a sudden and then they have their own "good bye" or their "cruel world". :frown:

Answer3:
Qiaozhi's reply was a very clever forward thinking idea, perfectly fitting how we should deal with LRL believes and believers. Stop stupid and weak self-delusion, even if it feels so good for some!

Answer4:
> Does this mean we should all flush ourselves down the toilet immediately?
If your toilet is a real solid material thing you can try it. :D
But why you should? If your body, your food, your house, your personality, your friends and all the stuff you need for a good life is stable, secure and "true" enough you have a very high chance that this will remain for longer this way and not will dissolve into thin air.

However alot people have to deal with earthquakes, diseases, hunger, war and other bad things so their stable life is not so shure.
And if someone can't bear or accept the losses of his "rich past", like the death of his beloved life-partner or his huge wealth or good health, he may indeed wishes to flush himself down the drain.

Answer5:
What I really wanted to tell was that we should distinct between permanent or durable existing stuff and abstract things like symbols, words, claims, illusions, things that only looks like they're real but in truth they're not.

Or in other words:
First built a massive tower on solid ground and only then chase clouds! I know, atoms, electrons, EMwaves, space-time and all the structures our world is built of is not always the same as what we think or see with our eyes, but if we want to have life-improvements from this kind of stuff, we need reliable construction- and recognitionmethods.

We are dealing here with wireless signal transmission on electro-magnetical level, comparable with the first radio broadcasts, and for shure in 1900 most of the people had have not the slightest clue how this kind of stuff works or can work at all!!! But who cares if a kid has no idea how that mobile internet stick works, it works and the kid uses it. For native indians a radio may look like a magical demon speaker but it's not.

If we know the differences between real permanent and solid existing stuff we can work with and where we get repeatable, identical results and on the other hand deceiving claims, illusions, wannabe scientific theories and selfdissolving things like those that are connected with the future-present-past issue we can understand, invent and built real working things!

And that's why we're here in this forum and we will find out if LRL that way we would like and understand it is possible or not. :cool:

Morgan
09-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Full ack. And in our case:
"Analyse extremly carefully what the LRL device really detects and what kind of electronical circuits or parts are functioning at all and how exactly."

Besides words are just virtual symbol-constructions how the generally accepted opinion / people see or describe the world.

That's why words and rhetoric language can be used that manipulative, thats why war-propaganda and commercial-spots works so intense. And (motion) pictures can be the same big big liars!

This world could be a huge fake especially because everything that is now will became immediatly no longer existing past if it's not a solid material thing (even harddisks, memory cards, flash drives etc. and what your brain can remember over and over again can be seen as solid material thing).

Anyway we just want to find out if a technical product works or not and this should be, no - this IS possible! :D

Luckily we have Morgan who's very interrested in a good working LRL and those already published circuits that also Morgan is using with some small modifications so we can recreate very well working (or not working...) LRLs already.

We even have computer programs that are simulating / emulating electronical circuits.

So let's ask the needed questions, let's get the missing information and let's find out once and for all if at least one LRL is really working or not!

If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.
Let me organize the LRL films. What i chose to present here in the film is PD and PDK demonstration,where you can see the PDK detecting one silver bracelet(buried 2 years ago with salt,40 cm deep) three times more distant than the PDK,and with accurate pinpoint.
For my big surprize i buy one exellent digital camera,but not as sensitivity for the high pitch sounds emited by the PDK :| Rollei made in GERMANY...
I need to buy other one,maybe Japaneese?...

LRLMAN
09-12-2011, 04:53 AM

If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.
Let me organize the LRL films. What i chose to present here in the film is PD and PDK demonstration,where you can see the PDK detecting one silver bracelet(buried 2 years ago with salt,40 cm deep) three times more distant than the PDK,and with accurate pinpoint.
For my big surprize i buy one exellent digital camera,but not as sensitivity for the high pitch sounds emited by the PDK :| Rollei made in GERMANY...
I need to buy other one,maybe Japaneese?...

Thank you so much friend Morgan you do not know how I will appreciate these videos that you can show I'm sure will be very motivation for some of this forum who believe in this thinks.

Many greetings to you and everyone in this forum

lrlman

Funfinder
09-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi Morgan,

> If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.

That's the right attitude and we want to trust in you and your good work! Who think's that Morgan is a liar shall write it now (WM6, perhaps you?)

However generally spoken LRL contains the problem of imposting and false "stardom":

"Look at me, I am the only one in the whole world that has a working LRL - now I'm famous!"

And for keeping this fairytale alive such persons start to use cunning tricks like magician-artists. They like to stand in the middle and making a big show.

Morgan, I know you are not such person but please give us the most best possible informations and don't keep us waiting for too long!!!

Good luck for getting a camera (btw. you also could buy a cheap stereo mini-dv camcorder, those have good audio) but I think this is not the problem, what we need are repeatable test results and "repeatable" circuits / LRL or in our case PD detector versions!

Morgan
09-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi Morgan,

> If i say here that LRL´s work(i mean my PD and the PDK) is becouse it works as LRL,i´m not interested to deceive people here with empty holes.

That's the right attitude and we want to trust in you and your good work! Who think's that Morgan is a liar shall write it now (WM6, perhaps you?)

However generally spoken LRL contains the problem of imposting and false "stardom":

"Look at me, I am the only one in the whole world that has a working LRL - now I'm famous!"

And for keeping this fairytale alive such persons start to use cunning tricks like magician-artists. They like to stand in the middle and making a big show.

Morgan, I know you are not such person but please give us the most best possible informations and don't keep us waiting for too long!!!

Good luck for getting a camera (btw. you also could buy a cheap stereo mini-dv camcorder, those have good audio) but I think this is not the problem, what we need are repeatable test results and "repeatable" circuits / LRL or in our case PD detector versions!

You will not wait too long

And again i repeat,the PDK works fine as LRL,is not short range locator as my PD,anyway distances are limited ,100´s of meters or Km´s are not possible.

Regards

LRLMAN
09-15-2011, 07:01 PM

And again i repeat,the PDK works fine as LRL,is not short range locator as my PD,anyway distances are limited ,100´s of meters or Km´s are not possible.

Regards

Master Morgan, here I am again, and I ask that when present his latest project please remember to me.

with much respect, get a good greeting.

LRLMAN.

Funfinder
09-18-2011, 11:55 AM

Regards

Sound good, we will rely on you. :)

btw. what has exactly changed and when that you can be so shure now?

I have to ask this because of the extremly long time before without really usable or good results.

Morgan
09-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Sound good, we will rely on you. :)

btw. what has exactly changed and when that you can be so shure now?

I have to ask this because of the extremly long time before without really usable or good results.

I allways have good results with the PD,but need very often adjustment to work in high sens. or i lose all the small targets. With the PDK is diferent,working in automatic,turn ON and GO,sensitivity to small objects is 3X MORE THAN WITH PD.

detectoman
09-20-2011, 01:08 AM
wooowwwwwwwwwww morgan your bated to alonso whit ppdk
but alonso past 4 year, making super charged tesla lrl . jijiji 100 mts distance for an simple coin, 40 cms buried

detectoman
09-20-2011, 01:12 AM
tesla lrl alonso 100 mts distance, from truck in movement to speed 80kh pinpoint whit green lazer to objetive, jajaj cry the sceptiks

Morgan
09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
wooowwwwwwwwwww morgan your bated to alonso whit ppdk
but alonso past 4 year, making super charged tesla lrl . jijiji 100 mts distance for an simple coin, 40 cms buried

Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil... :rolleyes:

WM6
09-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil... :rolleyes:

Because of proper relative humidity in air there.

LRLMAN
09-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Do not you think this is because every place on earth has a different geomagnetic field and these devices must be calibrated with a device called a ground plus field meter using a frequency generator to find frequencies similar to those experienced before in places where objects are similar to those we're looking for??

LRLMAN.

LRLMAN
09-20-2011, 07:30 PM
there are other factors involved in remote sensing and other one is the level of atmospheric or environmental Electrostatic where we are looking for and we must use a device called electrostatic meter that measures static electricity per cm2

Funfinder
09-22-2011, 03:52 PM
I allways have good results with the PD,but need very often adjustment to work in high sens. or i lose all the small targets. With the PDK is diferent,working in automatic,turn ON and GO,sensitivity to small objects is 3X MORE THAN WITH PD.

Thank ya for the info. Sounds very very interesting and promising. :cool:

Did you have found already some little treasure with it?

And what do you think about the country-calibration - is this automatic / universal, too, or will it work in Portugal only?

btw: is the coil shielded against metal objects someone wears on his body?

Morgan
09-22-2011, 10:36 PM
Thank ya for the info. Sounds very very interesting and promising. :cool:

Did you have found already some little treasure with it?

And what do you think about the country-calibration - is this automatic / universal, too, or will it work in Portugal only?

btw: is the coil shielded against metal objects someone wears on his body?

about country calibration and frequencies is something taht i want to know about.

metals you wear in body no problem,remember that only underground they create the Phenomenon.

Funfinder
09-28-2011, 12:01 PM
And not to forget:

Each cat had seven kits:

btw. this riddle was inspired by one of the oldest riddles ever and melted with a joke question.

Translated from:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A4tsel
Rätsel = raetsel = riddle (again just dialect)

There are seven houses, in each house are living seven cats. Each cat eats seven mice, each mouse has eaten seven spikes and each spike contains seven grains. How much objects we have in total?

7 + 72 + 73 + 74 + 75 = 19607 (7 + 7x7 + 7x7x7 + 7x7x7x7 + 7x7x7x7x7)

This riddle now is around 3860 years old and the papyrus roll can be found in the British Museum in London, UK.

The St. Ives riddle was melted with a deceiving joke question like this one:

A treasure-hunter was at a party and drank alot. As he leaved the location there was outside no moon, no stars, no street-lanterns and he had no flash-light. But on his way home he found a shiny coin from 10m distance. How was this possible?

Answer (letters from right to left): emityad saw ti :lol:

btw.
my mathematical result 2802 at the St. Ives riddle represents the Mitsumi CR-2802-TE 4x
CD-Rom writer from 1998 (I have a huge list with many numbers and their representations)

And I know a person that still has a working CR-2801-TE 2x burner... :lol:

Funfinder
10-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks,but now i´m interested in searching for treasures,of course not in historical or archeological places,Bavaria as tolerance for TH´s,i know.
If i sell one of this UPGRADE_PDK the person who buy it will make all atempts to desmantle for clonage,i´m sure about this. So,now its time to use the PDK,to understand the Phenomenon,to see the maximum distance for big objects.

Historical or archeological places can be much worse for treasure-hunting than "innocent sites" if they're full of trash.

And:
The main point is a working and really reliable detector and not any "cloning". Because cloning of not reliable crap is useless anyway.

We know from what kind of circuits the PD and PDK is based on and we know how unreliable it works even in the now 10x times improved new Mineoro units!

And this new: makes it 10x more sensitivity coil "stimulator" circuit may have the same sources... Or was it invented all by yourself?

I guess we have here a special form of BFO at long-wave level:
The coil is directionally balanced and if any near metal object distorts the long-wave range which get's passively received (the magnetical pulses of long wave) powerful enough, it's detectable.

Funfinder
10-02-2011, 12:40 PM
about country calibration and frequencies is something taht i want to know about.

metals you wear in body no problem,remember that only underground they create the Phenomenon.

And that's our big problem as long as we don't find out what the underground exactly does.

The actual experiments with coins, salt, water and soil create some kind of electrolyte-region around the object.

Somehow comparable with the "rust-halo" around a long time ago buried iron object.

This whole area distorts any EM-fields and may work as a very low level channel or attraction point for electrostatic energy flows.

And it creates reflection of radio waves, too.

As example such waves gets partially reflected even by mountains (and not only by iron shields).

And an EM-Field-Meter can find out regions with more or less radiation-strenght or electro-smog. Thats how the EMFAD (cellar finder) works: empty holes contain and radiate more waves than solid walls, bricks or rocks.

We have to find out what the PD exactly receives (on what his reaction is based) and if these kind of signals are really suitable enough for our purposes, for reliable treasure-hunting.

Morgan
10-02-2011, 08:55 PM
And that's our big problem as long as we don't find out what the underground exactly does.

The actual experiments with coins, salt, water and soil create some kind of electrolyte-region around the object.

Somehow comparable with the "rust-halo" around a long time ago buried iron object.

This whole area distorts any EM-fields and may work as a very low level channel or attraction point for electrostatic energy flows.

And it creates reflection of radio waves, too.

As example such waves gets partially reflected even by mountains (and not only by iron shields).

And an EM-Field-Meter can find out regions with more or less radiation-strenght or electro-smog. Thats how the EMFAD (cellar finder) works: empty holes contain and radiate more waves than solid walls, bricks or rocks.

We have to find out what the PD exactly receives (on what his reaction is based) and if these kind of signals are really suitable enough for our purposes, for reliable treasure-hunting.

If you search all the Esteban threads you will find all your theory about the so caled PHENOMENO.
I want to find a few treasures with this PDK before some guys mass produce this device,thats becouse to improve the PDK1 for the power of PDK2 is kinder task...i dont believe i´m the only one who can make it.

Funfinder
10-04-2011, 12:16 AM
> I want to find a few treasures with this PDK before some guys mass produce this device

Yeah, this is very clever, it's like keeping a very good site secret to the public until somebody has searched it completly on it's own. :D

However: Before this kind of LRL works really reliable there will be no mass-production because no masses would buy it.

btw. are you looking for the templar treasures? Today I saw a report about this with a castle in France. I have recorded the treasure map.

> If you search all the Esteban threads you will find all your theory about the so caled PHENOMENO.

Thanx for the hint! But those theories are not scientifically and logical enough. And I have hoped your new improved PD would use a different technique as those Mineoro developing circuits. Because we just hardly can test this long time ago buried effect and we know how often the detection fails.

J_Player
10-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil... :rolleyes:There have been theories out forth that an LRL can be made to work in any country where there is an LRL factory.
The only requirement is you must be someone who works at the factory, or friends or relatives to a person who works at the factory.
Or a factory representative.

If you are not one of these people you will not have good success with the LRL.
At least this is what the theory states.
I wonder if it is true?

1. In paraguay I read good success from Esteban who reports also good success from Alonso.
2. In Brazil I read about good success from hung and reports of good success from all people who work at the Mineoro factory. But Gibon, who does not work at the factory does not think Mineoro works very well for finding treasure.
3. In Germany I read reports of good success from people who work at OKM factory. But German treasure hunters warn not to depend on OKM to be anything more than a magnetometer.
4. In USA I read reports of good success from Dell Winders, people at H3Tec, and many other LRL factories workers, friends and relatives, even factory representatives. But I don't see many treasure hunters showing all the fabulous treasure they recovered with these USA LRLs.

In fact, I don't read too many stories of successful recoveries from people who are not affilliated with factory workers anywhere in the world.
It just goes to show that if you want to find success with an LRL, you might be better off to start an LRL factory, or at least get a job working at one. :good

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi J_P.
You're always the same:lol:

Regards

Morgan
10-06-2011, 12:18 AM
There have been theories out forth that an LRL can be made to work in any country where there is an LRL factory.
The only requirement is you must be someone who works at the factory, or friends or relatives to a person who works at the factory.
Or a factory representative.

If you are not one of these people you will not have good success with the LRL.
At least this is what the theory states.
I wonder if it is true?

1. In paraguay I read good success from Esteban who reports also good success from Alonso.
2. In Brazil I read about good success from hung and reports of good success from all people who work at the Mineoro factory. But Gibon, who does not work at the factory does not think Mineoro works very well for finding treasure.
3. In Germany I read reports of good success from people who work at OKM factory. But German treasure hunters warn not to depend on OKM to be anything more than a magnetometer.
4. In USA I read reports of good success from Dell Winders, people at H3Tec, and many other LRL factories workers, friends and relatives, even factory representatives. But I don't see many treasure hunters showing all the fabulous treasure they recovered with these USA LRLs.

In fact, I don't read too many stories of successful recoveries from people who are not affilliated with factory workers anywhere in the world.
It just goes to show that if you want to find success with an LRL, you might be better off to start an LRL factory, or at least get a job working at one. :good

Best wishes,
J_P

Agree with you,but my PDK project works HERE and no factory,also is one PASSIVE RECEIVER made by Alonso with my modifications. There is one possibility that we need to change RESONATING frequency according the country,maybe.
I want to send one PDK 2,for Mosha,he living in far away country. I will test the LRL in my FIELD TEST,it must work,and i will make a film for all to see in this forum,and after Mosha receive the PDK,i will waith for results,if not work there is becouse WE NEED TO LEARN MUCH MORE ABOUT LRL´s AND THE PHENOMENON, anyway i´m happy that it works HERE.

Geo
10-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Agree with you,but my PDK project works HERE and no factory,also is one PASSIVE RECEIVER made by Alonso with my modifications. There is one possibility that we need to change RESONATING frequency according the country,maybe.
I want to send one PDK 2,for Mosha,he living in far away country. I will test the LRL in my FIELD TEST,it must work,and i will make a film for all to see in this forum,and after Mosha receive the PDK,i will waith for results,if not work there is becouse WE NEED TO LEARN MUCH MORE ABOUT LRL´s AND THE PHENOMENON, anyway i´m happy that it works HERE.

So on winter i will send to you my PDK3 for a test to Portugal. What you say????

WM6
10-06-2011, 07:24 AM
So on winter i will send to you my PDK3 for a test to Portugal. What you say????

Hi Geo, can you send me PDK3 user manual only?

gibon
10-06-2011, 08:39 AM

AH AH !!! WM6 A NEW LRL AFICIONADO :D:D:D:D:D:D

CONGRATULATION WM6

HAPPY PROPSECTING
GIBON

Geo
10-06-2011, 07:25 PM

Sorry but i have not at your language....:lol:

WM6
10-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry but i have not at your language....:lol:

No problem, I wish only to look at pictures and drawings.

Morgan
10-07-2011, 01:41 AM

yes,you can send and i will start all the tests near buried metal,and film for you.
maybe people In this forum are aloud can see the results ?

Geo
10-07-2011, 04:26 AM
yes,you can send and i will start all the tests near buried metal,and film for you.
maybe people In this forum are aloud can see the results ?

Maybe on November. I am interesting only for me so to see the differences of the ground. Most people here don't interesting about them

Geo
10-07-2011, 04:30 AM
No problem, I wish only to look at pictures and drawings.

For another.... another time... i am a treasure hunter i make my detectors only for me, not for sale. So what i need a prospect???? or would you like to write one for you???

Regards:)

WM6
10-07-2011, 07:10 AM
So what i need a prospect????

:)

As a souvenir to a Friends.

Geo
10-07-2011, 09:56 PM
As a souvenir to a Friends.

I will see what i can do....:)

gwlwudi
10-12-2011, 02:49 AM

This is all theory...

hello morgan:
Can you tell me the resonance frequencies of different metals ,I find some circuits,but about the resonance frequencies is different,so i can't made it.
thank you.;)

Morgan
10-12-2011, 10:33 PM
hello morgan:
Can you tell me the resonance frequencies of different metals ,I find some circuits,but about the resonance frequencies is different,so i can't made it.
thank you.;)

for gold and silver is 62 KHz,other metals is for other future projects.

Zocky-Zocky
10-13-2011, 07:02 AM
for gold and silver is 62 KHz,other metals is for other future projects.

... or, maybe, for gold and silver in the range of 60 to 62 kilohertz.:)
You need to experiment! There are disturbing influences of the natural environment VLF ...
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky

Morgan
10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
... or, maybe, for gold and silver in the range of 60 to 62 kilohertz.:)
You need to experiment! There are disturbing influences of the natural environment VLF ...
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky

More experiment?

I already found so many objects and coins with the old PD,ferrite freq. 62 KHz...

Geo
10-14-2011, 04:35 PM
I used lrl with good results at frequences from few Hz to 380Mhz. You receive "gold" signal as a mix with some other frequences. So frequences are not critical:cool:

Funfinder
10-16-2011, 12:24 AM
I used lrl with good results at frequences from few Hz to 380Mhz. You receive "gold" signal as a mix with some other frequences. So frequences are not critical:cool:

If this is true it can't be any resonance but an EM-field-mix reaction of the detected metal. And because gold very often is found as an alloy (silver-gold aka electrum in natura) it would be completly nuts if the LRL can find 999,9 pure gold only.

Geo
10-16-2011, 05:39 AM
If this is true it can't be any resonance but an EM-field-mix reaction of the detected metal. And because gold very often is found as an alloy (silver-gold aka electrum in natura) it would be completly nuts if the LRL can find 999,9 pure gold only.

I don't know exactly but i believe that it will detect about the same a pure or a poor gold. Before some weeks i detected few gold coins and near it (4...5m) i detected a silver chain. So what is the received signal????:cool:

Funfinder
10-17-2011, 01:23 AM
> So what is the received signal????:cool:

This is a very good question! :)

At least for shure no gold-ions, because otherwise the air would be full of all kind of mineralic-ions, too.

Geo, to find out what's going on we need to know the difference in iron / non iron (gold, silver) detection. I doubt it's just a different capacitor that is responsable by as example tuning the receiver to a different frequency-range (because it seems to work with "all" lower frequencies). Perhaps the buried metal objects are (re)modulating the detected signals somehow and this makes the difference.

Can you think of any shielding tests or electronical filters that may let through only the "gold signals"?

This would be another method to find out what's happening.