PDA

View Full Version : New PD

Geo
06-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi.
Today i took 3 videos from a new Pistol Detector.
It is a new one PD and i want to attach it here.
So Qiaozhi.... may i post it to you and you to attach it here??? (big size:angry:).

Regards:)

Qiaozhi
06-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi.
So Qiaozhi.... may i post it to you and you to attach it here??? (big size:angry:).

No problem. Go ahead. :)

Morgan
06-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi.

I hope you find the way to give more stability to the New PD.

Regards

Geo
06-06-2011, 05:17 AM
I hope you find the way to give more stability to the New PD.

Regards

No problem with stability!! Also no critical adjustment, you will see at videos.
I took the videos from 5m distance but it has the ability from 30++ meters for a coin.

Regards

Geo
06-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Hi Qiaozhi.
I sent the video to you.
If you have any problem with it, inform me

Qiaozhi
06-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Qiaozhi.
I sent the video to you.
If you have any problem with it, inform me

Converted to avi and reduced size.
Geo - what is the target? Did you recover anything?

Astrodetect
06-06-2011, 09:07 AM
What are you detecting Geo? Also you dont use the buzzer but a vco with speaker?
Regards

WM6
06-06-2011, 09:46 AM
What are you detecting Geo?

Regards

It is clear, Geo successfuly developed OTD.

Geo
06-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Converted to avi and reduced size.
Geo - what is the target? Did you recover anything?

It is a gold coin up to the ground.
I will send you another video that show my friend who puts the coin to the earth.

Geo
06-06-2011, 10:13 AM
What are you detecting Geo? Also you dont use the buzzer but a vco with speaker?
Regards

It is not the GD348 shematic. There is not VCO, only speaker... something like Tesoro's audio.

lonelyWOLF
06-06-2011, 10:13 AM
hi geo.

your pd works fine.. really convincing :shocked:
congratulations

regards..

Geo
06-06-2011, 10:14 AM
It is clear, Geo successfuly developed OTD.

Hi WM6.
What do you mean OTD??

WM6
06-06-2011, 10:17 AM
What do you mean OTD??

Hi Geo

it is clear from your video:

OTD mean Olive Tree Detector.

Honestly, Geo, I cannot see difference between you previous garage test video and present one.
Your device works as sort of magnetometer that sounds on changing (moving) in earth magnetic field.
Mean it works the same way with or without gold target (if settings remain the same - of course).

Geo
06-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi Geo

Honestly, Geo, I cannot see difference between you previous garage test video and present one.
Your device works as sort of magnetometer that sounds on changing (moving) in earth magnetic field.
Mean it works the same way with or without gold target (if settings remain the same - of course).

Before starting the test, I checked the place if there was a signal. It was fine and so did the test. When I finished and got the currency, detector continue sounding for about 2 minutes. Then it stopped.
If this summer you will visit Greece (me), i will show it to you!!

WM6
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Before starting the test, I checked the place if there was a signal. It was fine and so did the test. When I finished and got the currency, detector continue sounding for about 2 minutes. Then it stopped.

Nice Geo, to read that you are pleased with results.

If so I will take one piece of your currency detector back for our government to fill again empty state budget with solid currency.

Qiaozhi
06-06-2011, 11:56 AM
It is a gold coin up to the ground.
I will send you another video that show my friend who puts the coin to the earth.

Here is the second video.

J_Player
06-06-2011, 12:03 PM

Honestly, Geo, I cannot see difference between you previous garage test video and present one...

originally posted by Geo
If this summer you will visit Greece (me), i will show it to you!!Hi Geo,
I saw the same as what WM6 saw.
This looks a lot like the garage test.
The difference I see is it is out doors where there is not a lot of metal or power to interfere, and I see you move the position of the PD and it will beep when pointed at the olive tree.
This reminds me of the OKM test where we see it beeping at the shovel above where the coin is buried. Nobody can tell if it is beeping at the shovel or at the gold.

But I am confused at how you describe this test.
1. You say you checked the place if there was a signal and it was fine and so you did a test. Does this mean you heard a signal? or you did not hear a signal before the test?

2. I am thinking you checked to see there was no beeps before starting, then you find beeping after you bury the coin under the tree. Is this correct?

3. You say When you finished and got the currency, detector continue sounding for about 2 minutes. Then it stopped. What does this mean?
Did you listen to the PD continue to beep for 2 minutes at the empty hole after you removed the coin?

I am thinking that if you are detecting fresh gold, then maybe it would be good to have someone move the gold so we can see the PD beep at the new locations where the gold is moved to.
Then we can know it is beeping at the gold, instead of hearing beeps only when pointing to the olive tree.
It will also be good to hear the PD tested at the tree from close distance and far distance before you bury the coin, so we know it does not beep at the tree.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Qiaozhi
06-06-2011, 12:13 PM
2. What was the test? Did someone place a coin near the olive tree to see if the PD would make beeps before the test started?
Was the coin already there at the surface of the ground?
Was the coin buried?
Watch the second video. ;)

J_Player
06-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Watch the second video. ;)Ok I got it. Thank you.
I edited my post accordingly.

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
06-06-2011, 01:07 PM
It will also be good to hear the PD tested at the tree from close distance and far distance before you bury the coin, so we know it does not beep at the tree.

Maybe we have a little problem with pinpointing (or with moving ferrite coil in earth magnetism?):

Fred
06-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the videos Geo,
I wish you could have made the very same movements on other directions, while standing at the same place, each time you change.

WM6
06-06-2011, 01:36 PM
I wish you could have made the very same movements on other directions, while standing at the same place, each time you change.

Your presumption can be fatal correct, Fred.
No matter in which direction we move pistol (by same movement and the same PD settings) results are the quite the same (in every direction we move PD in earth magnetic field):

Morgan
06-07-2011, 12:18 AM

Congratulations Geo,you have done good improvments to the PD.

I´m also dedicated to improve my last project the PDK,fortunatly i´m very near to get the same results as you,or maybe beter :rolleyes:

Morgan
06-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Congratulations Geo,you have done good improvments to the PD.

I´m also dedicated to improve my last project the PDK,fortunatly i´m very near to get the same results as you,or maybe beter :rolleyes:

Your new PD design is very nice,and looks much more easy to operate than the other one in the garage.
You are very near to catch the treasure,with this one ;)

mikebg
06-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Geo, maybe WM6 will believe that your PD is neither OTD nor yet magnetometer if the PD stands still (without an operator nearby) and the coin moves alone without an assistant close by. For this purpose, must be stretched a rope with a slight tilt between two olive trees and to place on it a trolley with coin. A thread may be used to pull the trolley in opposite direction.

Aziz
06-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Watch the second video. ;)

:lol:

Look accurate at position 30 second. The pistol guy is swinging and its not beeping anymore. He looks back to the operator with a real metal detector behind him, whether he is ready to make the beeping. The background operator wasn't synchronized to the pistol operator.

The video is a fake.

WM6
06-07-2011, 10:52 AM

The pistol guy is swinging and its not beeping anymore.

Sharp eyelook Aziz. Probably he release start button or forgot to pres ON switch.

I am tend to think that video is real (without hidden tricks) and only detecting hypothesis is completely wrong.

Qiaozhi
06-07-2011, 11:53 AM

Look accurate at position 30 second. The pistol guy is swinging and its not beeping anymore. He looks back to the operator with a real metal detector behind him, whether he is ready to make the beeping. The background operator wasn't synchronized to the pistol operator.

The video is a fake.
I do not think that Geo is interested in making fake videos. This appears to be a true record of Geo's LRL experiments, unlike a certain other member (who will go unmentioned) that has a vested interest in this subject.

However, there is a question regarding the speed that the LRL must be moved from side to side in order to get a signal. My immediate reaction is that the signal is being produced by earth field effect. I would like to see the experiment repeated at the same sweep speed, and same settings, either without the target or simply pointed in a different direction. Maybe the design could also be modified to allow a slower sweep speed to be used(?).

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Nice Geo, to read that you are pleased with results.

If so I will take one piece of your currency detector back for our government to fill again empty state budget with solid currency.

Is your state budget empty as our at Greece???
If yes.... then all we have a big problem:angry::angry:

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Ok I got it. Thank you.
I edited my post accordingly.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I will try to answer you later.... ( i need more time)

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:05 PM

Fred, sorry but i did not understand what you mean (my bad english!!! and the bad translator):angry::angry:

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Your new PD design is very nice,and looks much more easy to operate than the other one in the garage.
You are very near to catch the treasure,with this one ;)

Thank you Morgan.
I wish you better results at your LRL.
Maybe now it is your time to visit Greece (to change technologies)

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Maybe we have a little problem with pinpointing (or with moving ferrite coil in earth magnetism?):

It is not the best LRL.
Yes it has a small problem at pinpoint (some cm) but no problem. I have sound at a big area but the center is at the hightest sound. If i will connect a buzzer with a 555 or a signal instrument then the results will be better (for you, for me will be the same).

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Geo, maybe WM6 will believe that your PD is neither OTD nor yet magnetometer if the PD stands still (without an operator nearby) and the coin moves alone without an assistant close by. For this purpose, must be stretched a rope with a slight tilt between two olive trees and to place on it a trolley with coin. A thread may be used to pull the trolley in opposite direction.

There are better solutions, for example if i put the lrl on a rotating base

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:17 PM

The video is a fake.

Hi Aziz.
Video is not fake:nono::nono:.
I don't sell detectors so no reason to make a fake video for here. When i look back to the operator i say him to come back from me so to take exactly the center of the beep.
But I can not be banned for believing that the video is fake:lol:

Regards

Geo
06-07-2011, 12:21 PM
I do not think that Geo is interested in making fake videos. This appears to be a true record of Geo's LRL experiments, unlike a certain other member (who will go unmentioned) that has a vested interest in this subject.

However, there is a question regarding the speed that the LRL must be moved from side to side in order to get a signal. My immediate reaction is that the signal is being produced by earth field effect. I would like to see the experiment repeated at the same sweep speed, and same settings, either without the target or simply pointed in a different direction. Maybe the design could also be modified to allow a slower sweep speed to be used(?).

Hi Qiaozhi.
I try for it.... remember the previous video, it needed highter sweep speed.....

J_Player
06-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi Geo,

I have two questions:

1. Does this locator beep at the gold coin when it is placed on top of the ground? Or when it is held in the air? Or must the coin be buried to hear the locator beep?

2. Will the locator beep for the gold when there is no tree near the test area?

Best wishes,
J_P

Aziz
06-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi Aziz.
Video is not fake:nono::nono:.
I don't sell detectors so no reason to make a fake video for here. When i look back to the operator i say him to come back from me so to take exactly the center of the beep.
But I can not be banned for believing that the video is fake:lol:

Regards

Hi Geo,

you can fool everybody but not me!
Please, do a fair play.

Aziz

WM6
06-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Is your state budget empty as our at Greece???
If yes.... then all we have a big problem:angry::angry:

Yes Geo, empty, or better to say Full on negative side.

We will need a lot of treasures to solve our budgets, so very speedy developments of your pistol is needed.

Qiaozhi
06-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi Qiaozhi.
I try for it.... remember the previous video, it needed highter sweep speed.....

That would be good, and would also remove any possibility that the signal is caused by earth field effect. Maybe you could also make a video with the LRL stationary, but with the coin being moved.

J_Player
06-07-2011, 02:54 PM
That would be good, and would also remove any possibility that the signal is caused by earth field effect. Maybe you could also make a video with the LRL stationary, but with the coin being moved.I would also like to see this.

Maybe you could tie a string to a gold ring and drag it across the ground in front of the locator to see if it beeps when the ring enters the field, then stops beeping when the ring leaves the field.
If you need a fast sweep, then use a fishing rod with a ring tied to the end of a fishing line. You can make a fast sweep when using a fishing rod.
Same like we do with metal detectors - except use a string so we will know it is not detecting a static field from someone walking in front of it.

Then after showing this, point the locator a different direction and repeat it to see if it works the same at other directions and locations.
Of course, this should be done in an open field where there are no trees nearby or fence posts or other suspicious things like electronic equipment, for example.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
06-07-2011, 09:44 PM

The video is a fake.

i dont think this video is a fake,Geo invited anyone to travel to greece and see the test...

Morgan
06-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Thank you Morgan.

I would like,but at the moment i´m very busy.
Anyway if this happens i will take with me one PDK for competition ;)

Thanks for the invitation

Fred
06-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Fred, sorry but i did not understand what you mean (my bad english!!! and the bad translator):angry::angry:

Hi Geo,
Same as what Qiaozhi said, trying pointing somewhere else with same movement :)
The rotating ideia with just the coin being moved could be interesting too.

mikebg
06-08-2011, 03:05 AM
There are better solutions, for example if i put the lrl on a rotating base
However if the PD moves, it will detect earth magnetizm and olive trees :rolleyes:

Geo
06-08-2011, 04:56 AM
Hi Geo,

I have two questions:

1. Does this locator beep at the gold coin when it is placed on top of the ground? Or when it is held in the air? Or must the coin be buried to hear the locator beep?

2. Will the locator beep for the gold when there is no tree near the test area?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
1.The locator does not beep if the coin is held in the air.
2. Let us be serious. Of course the locator beep if no trees around.

Geo
06-08-2011, 04:57 AM
Yes Geo, empty, or better to say Full on negative side.

We will need a lot of treasures to solve our budgets, so very speedy developments of your pistol is needed.

Don't afraid..... i am here:lol::lol:

Geo
06-08-2011, 04:59 AM
That would be good, and would also remove any possibility that the signal is caused by earth field effect. Maybe you could also make a video with the LRL stationary, but with the coin being moved.

I will make a new video when i will finish some modifications. But now i am very busy

Regards

Geo
06-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Hi Geo,
Same as what Qiaozhi said, trying pointing somewhere else with same movement :)
The rotating ideia with just the coin being moved could be interesting too.

Thanks for explain

Geo
06-08-2011, 05:07 AM
However if the PD moves, it will detect earth magnetizm and olive trees :rolleyes:

Okay, let's say that detects earth magnetism. When it detects a coin from any place and on any terrain , it is enough for me:)

WM6
06-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Okay, let's say that detects earth magnetism. When it detects a coin from any place and on any terrain , it is enough for me:)

Geo, problem is that such way it can detect only known coins, but our goal is to detect unknown treasure.

If your pistol return signal only in moving through a earth magnetic field, all unknown treasures remain unknown forever.

We need to do test properly with targets position unknown to pistol operator (and detecting angle cannot be 90° too).

90°detecting angle mean that treasure can be anywhere, but to establish that treasure can be anywhere you do not need PD, logical reasoning is enough.

Morgan
06-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Thank you Morgan.

hello

when you have time,i would like to know if your new device can detect the gold coin near iron fence,i´m interested to know if iron afect sensitivity in your pistol.

regards

Geo
06-10-2011, 04:39 AM
hello

when you have time,i would like to know if your new device can detect the gold coin near iron fence,i´m interested to know if iron afect sensitivity in your pistol.

regards

Hi.
There is not problem. It can detect it.
Regards

kostas87
06-10-2011, 01:33 PM
bravo.geo!!!με αφησες με ανοιχτο το στομα για μια ακομη φορα...!!!σου ευχομαι τα καλητερα...!!!!

Geo
06-10-2011, 09:00 PM
bravo.geo!!!με αφησες με ανοιχτο το στομα για μια ακομη φορα...!!!σου ευχομαι τα καλητερα...!!!!

Hello Kostas....

Geo
06-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Hi Geo,
I saw the same as what WM6 saw.
This looks a lot like the garage test.
The difference I see is it is out doors where there is not a lot of metal or power to interfere, and I see you move the position of the PD and it will beep when pointed at the olive tree.
This reminds me of the OKM test where we see it beeping at the shovel above where the coin is buried. Nobody can tell if it is beeping at the shovel or at the gold.

But I am confused at how you describe this test.
1. You say you checked the place if there was a signal and it was fine and so you did a test. Does this mean you heard a signal? or you did not hear a signal before the test?
I did not hear a signal before the test

2. I am thinking you checked to see there was no beeps before starting, then you find beeping after you bury the coin under the tree. Is this correct?
Yes

3. You say When you finished and got the currency, detector continue sounding for about 2 minutes. Then it stopped. What does this mean?
Did you listen to the PD continue to beep for 2 minutes at the empty hole after you removed the coin?
Yes. I saw this "phainomenon" and at other lrls.

I am thinking that if you are detecting fresh gold, then maybe it would be good to have someone move the gold so we can see the PD beep at the new locations where the gold is moved to.
Maybe i will do it on the next video

Then we can know it is beeping at the gold, instead of hearing beeps only when pointing to the olive tree.

Hahaha... of course i tested it and it does not beep at any trees:lol:
I don't make videos for tree detectors

J_P

Hi J_P:)
With blue writing is the answer I owe you.

aft_72005
06-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi Geo
I congratulate for new PD . what's interesting for me is how it works ( technical theory)? Working on What's theory?
Best regards.

Qiaozhi
06-12-2011, 10:02 AM

In a previous post I believe you stated your PD does not beep at the coin when it is held in the air, but only when it is buried. This is somewhat confusing, as there should be a signal whether the coin is buried or not. Do you not agree? In your tests the coin has not been "long-time buried". So why do you think the PD continues to beep for 2 minutes after the coin is removed?

This behaviour does not seem to fit the usual pattern for LRLs. :???:

Geo
06-12-2011, 11:54 AM
In a previous post I believe you stated your PD does not beep at the coin when it is held in the air, but only when it is buried. This is somewhat confusing, as there should be a signal whether the coin is buried or not. Do you not agree? In your tests the coin has not been "long-time buried". So why do you think the PD continues to beep for 2 minutes after the coin is removed?

This behaviour does not seem to fit the usual pattern for LRLs. :???:

Hi Qiaozhi.
The answer is simple...... I don't know:(.
It's the same if I have a coin buried, or it is upon the ground. But it is different if is in the air. Sometimes detects a coin in the pocket but more times no.

Geo
06-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi Geo
I congratulate for new PD . what's interesting for me is how it works ( technical theory)? Working on What's theory?
Best regards.

Hi Aft.
I try to receive the "gold signal".
How is it??? I don't know and i have not a spectrum analyzer so to "see" it.
I spend about 3.5 years for this project but the results vindicated me!!:super:

Qiaozhi
06-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi Qiaozhi.
The answer is simple...... I don't know:(.
It's the same if I have a coin buried, or it is upon the ground. But it is different if is in the air. Sometimes detects a coin in the pocket but more times no.

What happens if the coin is 100mm above the ground, for example, with the PD kept at the same angle to the ground?
I'm just wondering if the PD needs to be kept at the same angle, as a coin held in the air would cause you to hold the PD horizontally.

aft_72005
06-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi Aft.
I try to receive the "gold signal".
How is it??? I don't know and i have not a spectrum analyzer so to "see" it.
I spend about 3.5 years for this project but the results vindicated me!!:super:

Strange Geo !!!!!!, because most of circuits designed base of theory .
Without theory how you designed it??? .
Ok, Geo ,if I decided build other PD seem your PD , from what point I will
Begin????

J_Player
06-12-2011, 01:15 PM
I did not hear a signal before the test

Yes

Yes. I saw this "phainomenon" and at other lrls.

Maybe i will do it on the next video

Hahaha... of course i tested it and it does not beep at any trees:lol:
I don't make videos for tree detectors

Regards:)Hi Geo,
Thank you for the answers.
Finally we are finding some details that the video does not show.

1+2. Looking at your answers, it still seems suspect to be conducting tests in a location where there are trees around.
This is because you say this detector requires a specially fast sweep in order to make it detect.
It also raises the question of whether a skilled user could carefully control the sweep speed and pointing direction to cause it to beep without being aware that he is doing this.
For this reason, I like Qiaozhi's idea to put the detector on a rotating stand and then move the gold to different holes to see if it follows the gold when it beeps.
It would be good if this is done in a location where there are not trees or other things on the surface near the testing area.

3. So it beeps at gold only if it is put in the ground.
It does not beep at gold in the air.
And the gold does not need to be in the ground a long time.
And the reason is simple: The answer is simple...... I don't know:(.
It's the same if I have a coin buried, or it is upon the ground. But it is different if is in the air. Sometimes detects a coin in the pocket but more times no.It is becoming simpler now that we have the answer.
We now know what you observed.
You saw it beep only when you put freshly buried gold in the ground, and you saw it continue to beep for 2 minutes after you removed it.

It is easy to see what is happening here. The "LRL phenomenon theory" is wrong..!
You now have witnessed experimental evidence that your locator does not need gold buried a long time to detect it.
So you observed the "phenomenon" does not require that your gold coin is long time buried
You have observed the LRL theory is not correct phenomenon theory.
Do you think it is also possible there are no gold ions floating into the air?
Could floating gold ion cloud also be a wrong theory?

The point is we learn about different phenomena by making observations to learn the facts, not by believing LRL promoters and salesmen propaganda.
The theory of floating ions was not an observation.
It was a conclusion somebody drew to try to explain something different he observed.
Then the LRL salesman told everybody his conclusion of floating gold ions is a fact. :nono:
...Big difference between observation and conclusion.

I have another question:
Do you know anything about the soil chemistry at the place where you buried the coin?
Do you know if it is acid or alkaline?
Do you know if it has a lot of organic activity in the surface layer of soil?
Has fertilizer been out into this soil?

J_P

mikebg
06-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Air test for estimation of detecting distance D and detecting angle A:
1 - Pistol Detector
2 - Operator with video camera
3 - Nylon rope
4 - Stakes having different colors for estimation of A
5 - Trolley with target (for details see posting #25)
6 - Assistant
7 and 8 - Trees

Geo
06-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Geo,
Thank you for the answers.
Finally we are finding some details that the video does not show.

1+2. Looking at your answers, it still seems suspect to be conducting tests in a location where there are trees around.
This is because you say this detector requires a specially fast sweep in order to make it detect.
It also raises the question of whether a skilled user could carefully control the sweep speed and pointing direction to cause it to beep without being aware that he is doing this.
For this reason, I like Qiaozhi's idea to put the detector on a rotating stand and then move the gold to different holes to see if it follows the gold when it beeps.
It would be good if this is done in a location where there are not trees or other things on the surface near the testing area.

3. So it beeps at gold only if it is put in the ground.
It does not beep at gold in the air.
And the gold does not need to be in the ground a long time.
And the reason is simple: It is becoming simpler now that we have the answer.
We now know what you observed.
You saw it beep only when you put freshly buried gold in the ground, and you saw it continue to beep for 2 minutes after you removed it.

It is easy to see what is happening here. The "LRL phenomenon theory" is wrong..!
You now have witnessed experimental evidence that your locator does not need gold buried a long time to detect it.
So you observed the "phenomenon" does not require that your gold coin is long time buried
You have observed the LRL theory is not correct phenomenon theory.
Do you think it is also possible there are no gold ions floating into the air?
Could floating gold ion cloud also be a wrong theory?

The point is we learn about different phenomena by making observations to learn the facts, not by believing LRL promoters and salesmen propaganda.
The theory of floating ions was not an observation.
It was a conclusion somebody drew to try to explain something different he observed.
Then the LRL salesman told everybody his conclusion of floating gold ions is a fact. :nono:
...Big difference between observation and conclusion.

I have another question:
Do you know anything about the soil chemistry at the place where you buried the coin?
Do you know if it is acid or alkaline?
Do you know if it has a lot of organic activity in the surface layer of soil?
Has fertilizer been out into this soil?

J_P

Hi J_P.
I have not ny idea about the lrl theory and about the soil chemistry. I will try to make the next experiment (and next video) at my farm who is acid (i am sure for it).
Now with the little free time that i have, i try to make some modifications. If all ok, i believe to have the new video after 2 months. I want to make it as all here you want.
And after it it will be the End for me here.

Geo
06-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Air test for estimation of detecting distance D and detecting angle A:
1 - Pistol Detector
2 - Operator with video camera
3 - Nylon rope
4 - Stakes having different colors for estimation of A
5 - Trolley with target (for details see posting #25)
6 - Assistant
7 and 8 - Trees

Hi Mike.
Maybe it is more easy and better you to come here (Bulgaria is near to Greece) so to make the test together. Maybe you will understand what is happening.

Regards

Geo
06-12-2011, 08:31 PM
What happens if the coin is 100mm above the ground, for example, with the PD kept at the same angle to the ground?
I'm just wondering if the PD needs to be kept at the same angle, as a coin held in the air would cause you to hold the PD horizontally.

Normaly always i try to keep the PD horizontally.
Now what will happening with the coin above the ground??? maybe to detect it and maybe not!!!!, on air test nothing is sure.

Geo
06-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Strange Geo !!!!!!, because most of circuits designed base of theory .
Without theory how you designed it??? .
Ok, Geo ,if I decided build other PD seem your PD , from what point I will
Begin????

From the correct schematic..... and the correct ferrite. I wrote this again 1...2 years ago.

Funfinder
06-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Hi Geo,

please stop that next and next and next modifications and do some tests first otherwise we'll never come to a result.

best idea you put the ring onto some nylon cord and pull it with some small thread from 1 to other olive tree (distance 20meters)

PD remains fixed at one and the same position some meters away from you.
(you will stay near the olive tree where in which directions the ring is pulled and hold camera in other hand)

next you change position of fixed PD place circular around the rope 65 degrees, not 90°, same distance.
best if there's a third tree nearby so you can change the rope for getting more directional distance.

some "phenomens" look simple but they are not. the pearl moon doesnt follow the car if its moving straight into one direction and from an absolute point of view the sun doesn't move across the earth. thats why we always need finding out the real factors that are effective if we want to gain useful knowledge.

greets and thx for your help :)

aft_72005
06-13-2011, 11:57 AM
From the correct schematic..... and the correct ferrite. I wrote this again 1...2 years ago.

Hi Geo
For fresh gold detector , In close forum you uploaded only some part of oscillator section and sampling
Circuit , only small part !!! is your opinion from "" correct schematic "" was that???
I am interest build and trying examine fresh gold detector now . Can you send me
Circuit in the mater ?
Best regards.

Morgan
06-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi Geo
For fresh gold detector , In close forum you uploaded only some part of oscillator section and sampling
Circuit , only small part !!! is your opinion from "" correct schematic "" was that???
I am interest build and trying examine fresh gold detector now . Can you send me
Circuit in the mater ?
Best regards.

Want some clues?

Geo´s PD is made with modificated Alonso´s PD circuit(only part of the circuit) the same happens with the Greek PD made by Vasillis where Geo get some clues to arrive at this stage of PD MASTERPIECE able to locate fresh gold coin many meters distance.
All the sucessfull LRL´s are made by modifications in the old Pistoldetektor.

aft_72005
06-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Want some clues?

Geo´s PD is made with modificated Alonso´s PD circuit(only part of the circuit) the same happens with the Greek PD made by Vasillis where Geo get some clues to arrive at this stage of PD MASTERPIECE able to locate fresh gold coin many meters distance.

Hi Morgan
Thanking for your help, but with that clues , I couldn't build clone of Geo fresh gold Detector .I cannot communicated with Grecian Vasillias .
Best regards.

Morgan
06-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi Morgan
Thanking for your help, but with that clues , I couldn't build clone of Geo fresh gold Detector .I cannot communicated with Grecian Vasillias .
Best regards.

Nobody can build a clone of Geo´s PD,he not give to others this project,is very important LRL discover.
In the Future what i need from Geo is to come here with his new PD for a serious treasure search.

Zocky-Zocky
06-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi Geo!
I come 7th July on vacation at Thassos. I am interested in your new PD and I would ask you to be able to visit you when I come to Greece 8).
Please reply me on my private E-mail: jelenaizoran@open.telekom.rs
Thanks in advance! :)
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky

aft_72005
06-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Nobody can build a clone of Geo´s PD,he not give to others this project,is very important LRL discover.
In the Future what i need from Geo is to come here with his new PD for a serious treasure search.

Hi Morgan
As Geo without reply , I Understand your opinion , Geos reply by you!!!
topsecret LRL , without theory !!!, without any circuit!!! http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/no2.gifhttp://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/no2.gif
Best regards.

vali
06-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Regards

hi:shocked:

I saw the movie is good. But why is the person directing the camera hand? 2 - Sound is not good for women radius. Recipient must be a fast beep.

vali
06-15-2011, 12:37 PM
hi
I saw the movie and it was very good . but why a person was being stage managed by film taking camera ? in the meantime, this sound for ray of radius is not suitable that,s because the sound of your
receiver ought to be Faster to could find the opbonal locality .:shrug::shrug:

with all respect
vali
please excuseme for the previous text:nono:

g-sani
06-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Yes, may be short duration beeps can do a better job.
Locating the exact position is really important as well and when somebody can have it why not?

Good work Geo!
Well done.;)

vali
06-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Yes, may be short duration beeps can do a better job.
Locating the exact position is really important as well and when somebody can have it why not?

Good work Geo!
Well done.;)

hi geo
now that yuo have found the frequency of gold .yuo sort copper and silver ???
please answer?
regards . vali

Funfinder
06-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Want some clues?

If an improved "prototype" Alonso PD circuit now really works this would indirectly means that also the Mineoros "must work" because they have the same origin or creator and especially after all those years of imrovements of those "Alonso PD circuit" it should be clear that this new stuff should at least work much better as this circuit from the 70's or when it was developed.

Do exist some traces from those very old Mineoros to the new ones? What has been changed, is this PD circuit even in some modified variation still a part of the Mineoro LRL?

Anyway those homebrew PDs and Mineoros seems to be the unreliablest detectors of all time! Like a car that only starts 1 out of 100 times! And therefore not seriously usable!

If we can't find out to get it at least working 50-75% it's relative worthless and just a source of frustration or even worse - for digging very deep holes for nothing!

I think Geo's test are real but we don't know what is exactly detected, why and which parameters (humidity in air, weather, direction, other dispositons etc.) are needed to recreate those results whenever another successful test should be done. And it should!

vali
06-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Who knows whether this puzzle? What is it ?????????? Frequencies, not gold! Frequency not even treasure. Frequencies, but please tell me ??????/. Steele Do not be afraid ground:lol: steel therel.
with all respect
vali:hat:hat

WM6
06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Who knows whether this puzzle? What is it ?????????? Frequencies, not gold! Frequency not even treasure. Frequencies, but please tell me ??????/. Steele Do not be afraid ground:lol: steel therel.
with all respect
vali:hat:hat

Agre with you, vali, 111%.

Morgan
06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
If an improved "prototype" Alonso PD circuit now really works this would indirectly means that also the Mineoros "must work" because they have the same origin or creator and especially after all those years of imrovements of those "Alonso PD circuit" it should be clear that this new stuff should at least work much better as this circuit from the 70's or when it was developed.

Do exist some traces from those very old Mineoros to the new ones? What has been changed, is this PD circuit even in some modified variation still a part of the Mineoro LRL?

Anyway those homebrew PDs and Mineoros seems to be the unreliablest detectors of all time! Like a car that only starts 1 out of 100 times! And therefore not seriously usable!

If we can't find out to get it at least working 50-75% it's relative worthless and just a source of frustration or even worse - for digging very deep holes for nothing!

I think Geo's test are real but we don't know what is exactly detected, why and which parameters (humidity in air, weather, direction, other dispositons etc.) are needed to recreate those results whenever another successful test should be done. And it should!

Hope another test will be done,seems Geo is very busy now...

About MINEORO you are right,they must work,and again i say they cant locate small silver or gold but maybe they are good for treasures(?)

Here you have opinion of one MINEORO user :

Hello Paolo,

I've just read the post on Geotech forum.
I can confirm that I know all the members present on this day...and since many, many years!
My presence where asked this day because I have the luck to be considered as an expert and my opinion was expected.

I can say that there is no proof that Mineoro used any tricks on this demo. But it's important to say that I'm not able to state that the conditions of this demo alows me to check that this test
folows the rules.
I'm able to bring an important gear of scientific appartus (even NASA is jalous!!!) in order to check all kind of (known) tricks...but this day I had nothing and it's important to note this.

So I didn't tell anything yet to my team because I can only have doubt and no proof for the moment.
I'm only sure of one thing: the place was randomly choosed because we were looking for a safe place to park my car near a forest...and it was a hard job cause near to Paris, you must keep
on eye your car!
The way we walked in the forest was choosen by me and other member of the team but never by Mineoro.

I think that the best way for me to test this device is to manage a test by myself....and far away from M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia (just to be sure).
They seems to be honest, but In order to get better condition, I must manage my test without any Mineoro member or any seller...

I have several places all around the world where it could be interesting to use LRL. I'll bring a FG90 to those places asap.

As I said in previous mail, there are some angry customers against Mineoro but I also heard about some good finds with FG90. Some of them are very reliable, that why I have to come and
check if they realy found something with FG90 or just have been lucky.

All I can say is that for the moment I'm not able to find anything with this device. The french seller (a good friend of mine) seems to be more skilly than me and is able to find sometime some
targets with the FG90...but it not so impressive than the test with Mineoro.

I will let you know as soon as I have a reliable result (good or bad!).

All the best.

P.S: you can post this mail (but no cut) in Geotech if it could help.

Qiaozhi
06-17-2011, 08:41 AM
The way we walked in the forest was choosen by me and other member of the team but never by Mineoro.
Whoever chose the location is unimportant. This only means the "treasure" was not already buried on the site. Anyway, it is clear from the videos that the Mineoro people were very active during the excavation, and could easily have slipped the "treasure" into the hole. You don't even have to be very skilled at sleight-of-hand to fool the expectant onlookers. Everyone is already primed to discover the gold target by the beeping of the device. The more tricky the recovery, the more opportunity there is to transfer the "treasure" from your pocket (or handbag) into the soil.

Although it is not obvious from the video that there is anything untoward going on, this should not be a surprise. It's just the same as watching a simple magic trick.

hung
06-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Whoever chose the location is unimportant. This only means the "treasure" was not already buried on the site. Anyway, it is clear from the videos that the Mineoro people were very active during the excavation, and could easily have slipped the "treasure" into the hole. You don't even have to be very skilled at sleight-of-hand to fool the expectant onlookers. Everyone is already primed to discover the gold target by the beeping of the device. The more tricky the recovery, the more opportunity there is to transfer the "treasure" from your pocket (or handbag) into the soil.

Although it is not obvious from the video that there is anything untoward going on, this should not be a surprise. It's just the same as watching a simple magic trick.

-

hung
06-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Hope another test will be done,seems Geo is very busy now...

About MINEORO you are right,they must work,and again i say they cant locate small silver or gold but maybe they are good for treasures(?)

Here you have opinion of one MINEORO user :

Hello Paolo,

I've just read the post on Geotech forum.
I can confirm that I know all the members present on this day...and since many, many years!
My presence where asked this day because I have the luck to be considered as an expert and my opinion was expected.

I can say that there is no proof that Mineoro used any tricks on this demo. But it's important to say that I'm not able to state that the conditions of this demo alows me to check that this test
folows the rules.
I'm able to bring an important gear of scientific appartus (even NASA is jalous!!!) in order to check all kind of (known) tricks...but this day I had nothing and it's important to note this.

So I didn't tell anything yet to my team because I can only have doubt and no proof for the moment.
I'm only sure of one thing: the place was randomly choosed because we were looking for a safe place to park my car near a forest...and it was a hard job cause near to Paris, you must keep
on eye your car!

I think that the best way for me to test this device is to manage a test by myself....and far away from M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia (just to be sure).
They seems to be honest, but In order to get better condition, I must manage my test without any Mineoro member or any seller...

I have several places all around the world where it could be interesting to use LRL. I'll bring a FG90 to those places asap.

As I said in previous mail, there are some angry customers against Mineoro but I also heard about some good finds with FG90. Some of them are very reliable, that why I have to come and
check if they realy found something with FG90 or just have been lucky.

All I can say is that for the moment I'm not able to find anything with this device. The french seller (a good friend of mine) seems to be more skilly than me and is able to find sometime some
targets with the FG90...but it not so impressive than the test with Mineoro.

I will let you know as soon as I have a reliable result (good or bad!).

All the best.

P.S: you can post this mail (but no cut) in Geotech if it could help.
No kidding?

You seem to have always been choosing the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth.
If this is the same aproach you use in your life, than your rewardings will always come late.

Qiaozhi
06-17-2011, 03:11 PM
-
I knew that would flush you out.
Pun intended. :rotfl

Morgan
06-17-2011, 04:52 PM
No kidding?

You seem to have always been choosing the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth.
If this is the same aproach you use in your life, than your rewardings will always come late.

Mineoro is not good LRL,and sure you know about that,i´m talking about the small targets recovered by Alonso,this the french team is wondering HOW HE MAKE THIS ??? so good stability,and pinpoint ??? The true is they cant have the same performance,and NOBODY that i know(mineoro users) except you,can get this performance.
One of this days maybe we met in Brazil and i want you show me HOW IS YOUR MINEORO BETTER THAN MY MINEORO ???

hung
06-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Mineoro is not good LRL,and sure you know about that,i´m talking about the small targets recovered by Alonso,this the french team is wondering HOW HE MAKE THIS ??? so good stability,and pinpoint ??? The true is they cant have the same performance,and NOBODY that i know(mineoro users) except you,can get this performance.
One of this days maybe we met in Brazil and i want you show me HOW IS YOUR MINEORO BETTER THAN MY MINEORO ???

Hey Morgan, how long has it been? Five, Six years? You still don't know how it works?
You should know that Alonso has no influence on that electronic detection. The right environment conditions made it happen.

Take a look in the pictures bellow. A friend who always did gold mining for a living and have always used Mineoros, found it recently with his FG80.
Those are very peculiar rocks with gold inside.
White part is the lodestone. The red one is ionization reaction from the ore and there's the powder gold in yellow.
Tough he has already found much bigger gold dozens of times in the past, those rocks were very peculiar and he was amazed how the FG80 could detect the tiny gold powder concentration.

Now, seriously.
Do you think he would waste his time in this forum or elsewhere arguing with some punk if his device works or not?

Do you think I will wear myself out arguing about a video with you or someonelse, or feeling like typing mile long posts as some here do?

Good luck my friend.

Qiaozhi
06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Do you think I will wear myself out arguing about a video with you or someonelse, or feeling like typing mile long posts as some here do?
Then why do you have this statement at the bottom of each post? :rolleyes:
"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"

J_Player
06-18-2011, 01:13 PM
No kidding?

If this is the same aproach you use in your life, than your rewardings will always come late....the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth..!!?? :eek:

More than six years have passed since we first heard recommendations from Dr. hung to buy Mineoro LRLs.
Ever since we have been walking on the longest and rockiest path to learn the truth about Mineoro:
Look at the rewardings that came after we listened to the Dr. hung BS ...

originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45337#post45337
originally posted by ivconic
"...WITH MINEOROS PRODUCTS I DO HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE,BAD EXPERIENCES
SO I CAN NOT RESPECT MINEORO UNTIL SOMETHING GOOD SHOWS UP FROM THEM!
NAKED TRUTH!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46044#post46044
originally posted by Alexismex
"...for the Forum many people here in Mexico was trapped in internet and pay cash these funny detector for to find NOTHING ,
not gold not silver not a small piece of iron.... nothing only the big laughing of Mineoro "inventor"....with the cash in his pocket..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41017#post41017
Originally Posted by resamery
"Do not waste your time on LRLs.
I myself have used different brands available in the market and also have heard many feedbacks and observations from those having used LRLs... "
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48025#post48025
Originally Posted by michael
"we searched all the hole by our MD, no metal, no metal,....
now we are in high hesitation to dig only based on FG80 results. maybe we need some special leadings, maybe it has problem in pinponting,...
anyway we are going to loose our temper for this device as it behaves crazy many times ( continuous and meaningless beepings).
sometimes we have signal in 1-3 times horizontal movement then disappears whereas have it only in vertically movement!!!,......."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47738#post47738
originally posted by neronc
"For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50315#post50315
originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50318#post50318
Originally Posted by Morris_jo
"Since 3 years, i was very interested to buy a mineoro device,
i thought it do magic through T.H , as you can find a treasure from a distance that may reach 800 meter, even to determine the depth and the center point to DIGG !!
But for now, i am sure 100% it`s A very high techniques used in T.H SCAM, to fool PPL. and steal their money as piece of cake ....
I wonder, Why all these Manuafactures or Companies or " Inventors " take alot of time, money, efforts, tests .... etc ,
after while they came up with a miracle " The Big scam Of LRL " !!!!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=53459#post53459
Originally Posted by Geo
"Don't spend your time with Mineoro!!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=125589#post125589
Originally Posted by hawk17966
"I had chance to check and go on the field with very few of those: PDC210,FG78 and last week with FG80.....
None of them is mine,but from people who comes to me to ask for some explanation cose they realised that they made mistake and waste money....."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46622#post46622
Originally Posted by Fred
"...-The mineoro´s movie is obviously a fake.It would definitively dissuade me of buying such a detector, and anything from them, if it ever had this intention .
The beeping is not real, does not correspond to the movements of the operator, and worst , we can clearly see the grass has been carefully cut and put back on place before digging it again..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=81512#post81512
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,
we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47559#post47559
originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47488#post47488
Originally Posted by vcrb
"Well-Well-Well...............
seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine.
We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47501#post47501
originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=96087#post96087
originally posted by Morgan
"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
"...we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies..."
"...Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!.
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks, its a shame...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=127935#post127935
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128523#post128523
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128080#post128080
originally posted by bugwhiskers
"...If they fake their promotional videos you can bet your last dollar the product will be equally fake..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=60207#post60207
Originally Posted by neronc
"I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade
You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing.
Switch the light on ,off......nothing"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48814#post48814
originally posted by gibon
"i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !!
I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128069#post128069
originally posted by Agraz
"...I have DC2006, but are erratic, may be I cant read or understand good the instructions."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128685#post128685
"...As i experimented with PDC210 so many times and later with Zahori...
both devices "beep"-ed so many times in so many directions that made me crazy and of will to dig anywhere...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46547#post46547
originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."

We don't need any dumass sending wrong information here, when we learned from long experience and wasted money that it is fake BS. :nono:

Best wishes,
J_P

detectoman
06-18-2011, 02:24 PM
jajaaj hung semms how mineoro afferrate promotor, may be he is an emploid for heavy propaganda
hello hung!

Morgan
06-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey Morgan, how long has it been? Five, Six years? You still don't know how it works?
You should know that Alonso has no influence on that electronic detection. The right environment conditions made it happen.

Take a look in the pictures bellow. A friend who always did gold mining for a living and have always used Mineoros, found it recently with his FG80.
White part is the lodestone. The red one is ionization reaction from the ore and there's the powder gold in yellow.
Tough he has already found much bigger gold dozens of times in the past, those rocks were very peculiar and he was amazed how the FG80 could detect the tiny gold powder concentration.

Now, seriously.
Do you think he would waste his time in this forum or elsewhere arguing with some punk if his device works or not?

Good luck my friend.

MINEORO told me before i buy the locator :

Gold ring buried one year can produce enough ionic field to be detected one meter or more.When i buy the Mineoro i buried one gold ring.Cant get any signals at all weather conditions and time of the day.

Mineoro LIES

Note that the GOLD RING is buried 4 years ago,and like my other TEST,THE GOLD MEDALION,they are the best test for all LRL´s.

So,again and again,how can i say you are telling the truth about the MINEORO ???

Morgan
06-18-2011, 04:34 PM

Now, seriously.

Good luck my friend.

Lets make one agreement.
Came here with some Mineoro FG90 or other,lets go for the field test and some treasure hunting like Alonso made in France,after i see the results.and if are better than my PD(more distance) I BUY YOUR MINEORO,if results are negative and inconclusive,i dont buy your Mineoro ;)

NOTE: If you present here one good MINEORO,better than PD or PDK,you sell not only one,bring more,becouse i find for you more clients. BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE KNOW MINEORO IS NOT GOOD FOR SMALL TARGETS,AND TREASURES ARE DIFICULT TO FIND HERE...

Morgan
06-18-2011, 04:54 PM
...the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth..!!?? :eek:

More than six years have passed since we first heard recommendations from Dr. hung to buy Mineoro LRLs.
Ever since we have been walking on the longest and rockiest path to learn the truth about Mineoro:
Look at the rewardings that came after we listened to the Dr. hung BS ...

originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45337#post45337
originally posted by ivconic
"...WITH MINEOROS PRODUCTS I DO HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE,BAD EXPERIENCES
SO I CAN NOT RESPECT MINEORO UNTIL SOMETHING GOOD SHOWS UP FROM THEM!
NAKED TRUTH!..."
"...for the Forum many people here in Mexico was trapped in internet and pay cash these funny detector for to find NOTHING ,
not gold not silver not a small piece of iron.... nothing only the big laughing of Mineoro "inventor"....with the cash in his pocket..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41017#post41017
Originally Posted by resamery
"Do not waste your time on LRLs.
I myself have used different brands available in the market and also have heard many feedbacks and observations from those having used LRLs... "
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48025#post48025
Originally Posted by michael
"we searched all the hole by our MD, no metal, no metal,....
now we are in high hesitation to dig only based on FG80 results. maybe we need some special leadings, maybe it has problem in pinponting,...
anyway we are going to loose our temper for this device as it behaves crazy many times ( continuous and meaningless beepings).
sometimes we have signal in 1-3 times horizontal movement then disappears whereas have it only in vertically movement!!!,......."
originally posted by neronc
"For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50315#post50315
originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50318#post50318
Originally Posted by Morris_jo
"Since 3 years, i was very interested to buy a mineoro device,
i thought it do magic through T.H , as you can find a treasure from a distance that may reach 800 meter, even to determine the depth and the center point to DIGG !!
But for now, i am sure 100% it`s A very high techniques used in T.H SCAM, to fool PPL. and steal their money as piece of cake ....
I wonder, Why all these Manuafactures or Companies or " Inventors " take alot of time, money, efforts, tests .... etc ,
after while they came up with a miracle " The Big scam Of LRL " !!!!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=53459#post53459
Originally Posted by Geo
"Don't spend your time with Mineoro!!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=125589#post125589
"I had chance to check and go on the field with very few of those: PDC210,FG78 and last week with FG80.....
None of them is mine,but from people who comes to me to ask for some explanation cose they realised that they made mistake and waste money....."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46622#post46622
Originally Posted by Fred
"...-The mineoro´s movie is obviously a fake.It would definitively dissuade me of buying such a detector, and anything from them, if it ever had this intention .
The beeping is not real, does not correspond to the movements of the operator, and worst , we can clearly see the grass has been carefully cut and put back on place before digging it again..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=81512#post81512
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,
we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47559#post47559
originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47488#post47488
Originally Posted by vcrb
"Well-Well-Well...............
seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine.
We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47501#post47501
originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=96087#post96087
"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
"...we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies..."
"...Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!.
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks, its a shame...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=127935#post127935
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128523#post128523
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128080#post128080
originally posted by bugwhiskers
"...If they fake their promotional videos you can bet your last dollar the product will be equally fake..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=60207#post60207
Originally Posted by neronc
"I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade
You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing.
Switch the light on ,off......nothing"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48814#post48814
originally posted by gibon
"i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !!
I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128069#post128069
originally posted by Agraz
"...I have DC2006, but are erratic, may be I cant read or understand good the instructions."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128685#post128685
"...As i experimented with PDC210 so many times and later with Zahori...
both devices "beep"-ed so many times in so many directions that made me crazy and of will to dig anywhere...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46547#post46547
originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."

We don't need any dumass sending wrong information here, when we learned from long experience and wasted money that it is fake BS. :nono:

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P

The MINEORO is not a complete fake,as i told before i found some objects with my DC2008,the problem is :

NOT LOCATE ALL GOLD ALLOYS

CANT LOCATE THE OBJECTS WITH ACCURATE PINPOINT LIKE WE SAW IN THE PROPAGANDA VIDEOS,WHAT I GET IS SPARZED BEEPS IN THE AREA WHERE THE OBJECT IS BURIED

NEVER LOCATE THE OBJECTS AT GREAT DISTANCES CLAIMED BY THE FACTORY MINEORO

ACCORDING MINEORO INSTRUCIONS IT NEED SPECIAL WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR GOOD PROSPECTION,THIS MAKES THE MINEORO NOT EFICIENT LRL.
I THINK MINEORO IS A LAZY LRL...

Regards

J_Player
06-18-2011, 05:37 PM
jajaaj hung semms how mineoro afferrate promotor, may be he is an emploid for heavy propaganda
hello hung!
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=129649#post129649 (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=129649#post129649) Mineoro promoter -- employed by Mineoro for heavy propaganda? :eek:
This is exactly what a number of forum readers concluded after listening to hung tell us lies about Mineoro for more than 6 years.

The truth about hung:
We now know the truth about hung from six years of wasting money to buy Mineoro LRLs after hung told us false information for Mineoro detection.
Look at what the Geotech readers posted during the past six years when listening to hung's Mineoro propaganda and other Dr. hung HungScience BS ...

Originally Posted by ivconic
"...Cant you see that nobody agree with you here any more?
Cant you see that everyone knows what is your decision here?
You are payed mineoro promoter.Your job is to defend,promote and advertise mineoro products here..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45885#post45885

Originally Posted by Lost in NC
"hahhah sorrry but this is starting to sound like the fruit cakes who used to come into the jewelry shop i was employed at
in Santa Fe NM and, wanted their yellow sapphires set when Jupiter was in a certian phase or constellation or some other wierd request".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44538#post44538

originally posted by Robert
"How many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44665#post44665

Originally Posted by Kev
"You're in need of help Hung...
These are the thoughts of a dissipated mind.
Hung, can't you see that it draws into question everything you have ever said on this forum, its validity and its sanity".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=#post

Originally Posted by Largesarge
"Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39291#post39291

Originally Posted by Geo
"I am sure Hung Knows. He knows everything about Mineoro".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46747#post46747

Originally Posted by Aleximex
"...see what you have in , for me a piece of junk !!!!
Soon I will have a Mineoro in my hands (a mexicain friend who find nothing at all) and I promise you to shoot photos of every pieces of junk for the forum .... ...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42001#post42001

Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard
"...Sorry if that offends anyone, but try to look at it from a SANE (well mostly) rational persons perspective.
Not ALL of us are gullible idiots willing to give our money away".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86410#post86410

Originally Posted by ivconic
"AND PLEASE STOP PRONOUNCING HERE RUBBISH LIKE:
MR.DAMASIO TOLD ME.....MR.ALONSO TOLD ME.....I JUST PHONE MINEORO....HE CALLED ME....ETC ..."

Originally Posted by Kev
"With the extra embellishment Hung provided, it all seemed plausible to me.
Goes to show, some just can't help themselves from blending the truth with fiction. All their expressions become totally unreliable".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46159#post46159

Originally Posted by Jim
"I took all of three seconds to think about it.
You are a frickin' idiot"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119893#post119893

Originally Posted by Max
"...Wire a randomic beep beep generator... sell it for 5000$ or more...
and sure you'll find some retarded that will buy and will belive it works for real... detetcting gold 1mile undersea-water..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=95231#post95231

originally posted by Qiaozhi
"There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445

Originally Posted by shila
"After so many discussions about ionic metal detection, began by a simple question,
now I say:this toy is only a "lier detector" that exactly targets to Mr. mineoro and some other stupids that forgotten honesty!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=40112#post40112

Originally Posted by J_Player
"Hahahahaha what kind of retarded idiot would believe that crap?"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51955#post51955

Originally Posted by peroon
"Mineoro phenomenon" is spreading arround the globe!
Even people from small and tiny Macedonia realized huge potential of "Mineoro phenomenon" in conjuction with huge human stupidity and greed for fast and easy fortune!
This is so huge nonsence - i really can not imagine such idiot and imbecille who will be ready to waste such money on such rubbish! Are those kind of idiots exist?
Is it possible?
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=95677#post95677

Originally Posted by Rudy
"I asked you for a simple explanation of this gold ionic field that is being detected and you throw mumbo jumbo back at me. Sorry Hung, but it doesn't wash"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48962#post48962

Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard
"...BTW look up STATIC in the dictionary, or any electrical reference book.
My friend, people with a LOT more technical ability have explained how static fields behave thaan a bunch of conmen who claim LRL's work anad by what methods they do (?!?) work.
Sorry FACT!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49102#post49102

Originally Posted by Largesarge
"Strujas, don't waste your time, effort and money on LRL's they are bogus.
They are a ruse perpetrated by unscrupulous, immoral people whose only purpose is to part you from your hard earned money".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39992#post39992

Originally Posted by Seeker
"I have GREAT FUN, when I read all about LRL.
A certain clever man, lived 500 years ago said that "Where have measuring there is a sciense.The rest of it is a fraud".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=43923#post43923

Originally Posted by Siliquae_Sid
"...Static electricity?? The point is that STATIC electricity CANNOT transport jack s**t it's STATIC!!
The only thing you can measure is the strength or density of the field, and in no way can so called ionic detection work in this way..."
...See PLACEBO in the dictionary, also GULLIBLE, SCAM, RIP-OFF and MUG. In some cases check out RETARD too".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41244#post41244

Originally Posted by detectoman
"Hung... seems how Mineoro afferrate promoter, may be he is an employed for heavy propaganda..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=129649#post129649

"Mineoro is not good LRL, and sure you know about that, i´m talking about the small targets recovered by Alonso, this the french team is wondering HOW HE MAKE THIS ???
so good stability,and pinpoint ??? The true is they cant have the same performance,and NOBODY that i know(mineoro users) except you,can get this performance".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=129622#post129622

Does hung debunker?

...Or does he put on his batman costume and de-cave from the bat cave?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/avataruploads/avatar_47944.gif ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1Rvz9QBMw

Best wishes,
J_P

vali
06-19-2011, 07:48 PM
hello to all
I KEEP SAYING [J_P ] TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CIRCUIT AND OR FUNFINDER OR aft:razz:
best regards vali :):):)

hung
06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Lets make one agreement.
Came here with some Mineoro FG90 or other,lets go for the field test and some treasure hunting like Alonso made in France,after i see the results.and if are better than my PD(more distance) I BUY YOUR MINEORO,if results are negative and inconclusive,i dont buy your Mineoro ;)

NOTE: If you present here one good MINEORO,better than PD or PDK,you sell not only one,bring more,becouse i find for you more clients. BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE KNOW MINEORO IS NOT GOOD FOR SMALL TARGETS,AND TREASURES ARE DIFICULT TO FIND HERE...

He,he,he. What makes you think I'm a representative or seller from Mineoro?

Refuting BS of wild and quacky theories about that video or stating that perfect detection of small gold objects can be acomplished when the right environmental factors are present does not make me a business man.:lol:

Just like you I'm also a customer and user, tough I also employ my own self built device.

I still don't get all this fuss about your Mineoro. You already stated to have found gold with it, your DC2008 video clearly shows detection of your gold medal, nevertheless you keep complaining and complaining.
To me, you are an enigma.

WM6
06-19-2011, 10:35 PM
To me, you are an enigma.

To me you are not. You are evidently mineoro quaky scammer.

Geo
06-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Hi Geo!
I come 7th July on vacation at Thassos. I am interested in your new PD and I would ask you to be able to visit you when I come to Greece 8).
Please reply me on my private E-mail: jelenaizoran@open.telekom.rs
Thanks in advance! :)
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky

Hi.
Sorry for late answer but i am very busy.
At the time of writing there are 2 problems. One is that I have lent the PD to a friend (300 km away from me) in order to search for a treasure. The second is that the date to visit Thassos probably lie and I on holidays. If when you going to visited me, not absent on holidays, I could show you and other PD who are working equally well (if my friend I have not even return the new PD). You can contact me at the email mentioned in the forum

Geo
06-20-2011, 04:57 AM
Want some clues?

Hi Morgan.
Previous PD is a modificated Alonso's PD. But the new PD has other schematic, other coils ....
If all goes well, by August I will have prepared the amendments of the new PD in order to solve some existing problems

Geo
06-20-2011, 04:59 AM
hi geo
now that yuo have found the frequency of gold .yuo sort copper and silver ???
please answer?
regards . vali

Hi. I did not construct a lrl for copper or silver yet
Regards

Morgan
06-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi Morgan.
Previous PD is a modificated Alonso's PD. But the new PD has other schematic, other coils ....
If all goes well, by August I will have prepared the amendments of the new PD in order to solve some existing problems

Very good that you can solve the existing problems.

Good luck;)

Morgan
06-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi Morgan.

Hello Geo

Did you try with the new PD some alloy name ELECTRON 50%AG+50%AU,or simple put one gold sovereign together with one silver ring and test the PD.

Will detect the alloy?

WM6
07-20-2011, 10:26 PM
I think Geo's test are real but we don't know what is exactly detected,

In contrary, we know what he exactly detected.
His PD detected (by moving) changes in earth magnetism lines.

I have made some changes in my (ferrite coil) pinpointer to convert it in some sort of magnetometer that can show phenomena as seen on Geos video.

There is only small mod, no hidden switch, no moving switch and no magic trick.
And get phenomena presented by Geos PD. Look at video:

http://youtu.be/xxBZ7OdtYeE

Morgan
07-20-2011, 11:56 PM

I have made some changes in my (ferrite coil) pinpointer to convert it in some sort of magnetometer that can show phenomena as seen on Geos video.

Well,very interesting.

But i have news from Greece,that the Adreas PD and Geo´s PD are working as LRL´s without any tricks. Simply the Geo´s PD is in the stage more dificult to handle,but Andreas solve this kind of problems and put the PD more easy to use. Of course when he put in his video,that PD can find fresh buried gold coin at 100m,is not true,one person participate in field test and max. distance was 4 or 5 m.

Regards

WM6
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Well,very interesting.

But i have news from Greece,that the Adreas PD and Geo´s PD are working as LRL´s without any tricks. Simply the Geo´s PD is in the stage more dificult to handle,but Andreas solve this kind of problems and put the PD more easy to use. Of course when he put in his video,that PD can find fresh buried gold coin at 100m,is not true,one person participate in field test and max. distance was 4 or 5 m.

Regards

Morgan I agre with you.

A few meters in air detection can be relatively easy to achive by mixture of metal detector and RF receiver in construction.

But 20cm in soil at 100m distance are pure bluff and if it is done by commercial intention then it is scam.

Zocky-Zocky
07-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Very, Very interesting WM6!!!
Eh, VM6! Would you like to share with us the scheme of your device?
Thank in advance!
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky

WM6
07-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Eh, VM6! Would you like to share with us the scheme of your device?

Probably nothing special to share, Zocky.

My pinpointer is made out of personal security detector (eBay, China, 4$+p&p).

In first line i replaced original air core coil with new wound on ferrite core.

To put pinpointer that work as some sort of magnetometer we need a minor additional mod.

I have no scheme and am not willing to draw it, but if you purchase the same thing, I can give you all data for mod needed to get the same results. Look at photos:

nelson
07-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Very nice WM6. Indeed i have the same metal detector. So can you please share your expirence?
My email is ce3llp@mi.cl

In advance many thanks

Nelson

To put pinpointer that work as some sort of magnetometer we need a minor additional mod.

I have no scheme and am not willing to draw it, but if you purchase the same thing, I can give you all data for mod needed to get the same results. Look at photos:

fmnotes
07-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Hey You.

AND ME I HAVE THE SAME detector.
PLEASE CAN YOU SEND MY INFORMATION.

THANK YOU.

fmnotes@yahoo.gr

Zocky-Zocky
07-22-2011, 10:42 PM

Thank you my answer WM6!
OK. I have a Metal Detector "Secon" Handsonde SC61 convenient to use it as the construction of your device.
Look forward your instructions.
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky

P.S. My E-mail is: jelenaizoran@open.telekom.rs
Thanks again!

m@kedonas
07-23-2011, 05:58 AM
Dear friend WM6

Can you give me the data for mod needed to get the same results.
Thanks for your time
Costas
makedonas2000@yahoo.com

g-sani
07-23-2011, 07:52 AM
I don't know but it looks like for many people achieving the same results as WM6"s is very enough.

Geo
07-23-2011, 07:56 AM

Hi WM6.
There is a big diference between your pinpointer and my lrl.
You detect a magnetic horizon (always at same direction) and i detect a buried coin from any direction.
It seems to be about the same principle but NO.

Geo
07-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Morgan I agre with you.

A few meters in air detection can be relatively easy to achive by mixture of metal detector and RF receiver in construction.

But 20cm in soil at 100m distance are pure bluff and if it is done by commercial intention then it is scam.

Remember that before 2...3 years for all of you was inpossible to detect in air few meters distance. Now ....YES... it is possible and maybe after 2..3 years to be possible for all of you a detection at 100m distance and at 20... 30 cm depth.
Anyway.... who is your program??? will you visit Greece this summer????

Regards

g-sani
07-23-2011, 08:32 AM
Hallo Geo, how is it going?
Any improvementsn whith your PD?
Come over and visit me.I want you to have a look at my DCH to see if we can make its sensitivity adjustable.:)

WM6
07-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi WM6.
There is a big diference between your pinpointer and my lrl.
You detect a magnetic horizon (always at same direction) and i detect a buried coin from any direction.
It seems to be about the same principle but NO.

:)

Hi Geo.

My moded pin-pointer can detect "on remote" only earth magnetic field by moving through its line, nothing else.

Seems your PD detect the same phenomena. To aware us that this is not the same in your case, you need to to do some simple additional test (moving PD by unchanged settings in different directions) as you are asked by me and other sceptic here. Instead of give us such evidence, you close your exhibition. Sorry, but this is not enough to believe you that your PD can detect real target and not only planetary magnetism.

Geo, you are great engineer and do not need to stay by cheap unproven solution.

Anyway.... who is your program??? will you visit Greece this summer????

Geo, my first program is to survival. After that if you have something new to test I will be happy to participate in the presentation of evidence. Maybe I need to build real electronic dowsing device, Neuron Laser PD, first, as present for you.

vali
07-24-2011, 07:19 AM
you're right i agree with you wm6.

WM6
07-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Very nice WM6. Indeed i have the same metal detector. So can you please share your expirence?

Hi Nelson,

if you or anyone wish to try, here all data needed:

I moded Security handheld metal detector model: LT-88B, producer ZhangFei, China.

Air core coils was replaced by on ferrite rod wound coil (following to keep the same inductance).

Coils data (measured at measuring frequency of 10kHz):

L1
Inductance L=1.0mH
Resistance R=1.2E
Impedance Z=62E
Quality factor Q=54

L2
Inductance L=2.5uH
Resistance R=0.1E
Impedance Z=0.18E
Quality factor Q=1.5

Wire used for both coils: enamelled copper wire 0.25mm (AWG30 or AWG31). I do not remember how many turns was wound, so you have to follow inductance, which is more correct, cause you very likely do not have the same ferrite rod.

Coils have to be tuned on maximal sensitivity by multi-direction moving both coil to reach the best position, then fixed and glued by composite resin.

R33, originally 3kOhm, was replaced by potentiometer (by which we can turn detector in Earth-magnetism sensor) of 100kOhm (look at picture).

That's all. Enjoy sensing our lovely Planet.

Geo
07-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi Geo.

My moded pin-pointer can detect "on remote" only earth magnetic field by moving through its line, nothing else.

Seems your PD detect the same phenomena. To aware us that this is not the same in your case, you need to to do some simple additional test (moving PD by unchanged settings in different directions) as you are asked by me and other sceptic here. Instead of give us such evidence, you close your exhibition. Sorry, but this is not enough to believe you that your PD can detect real target and not only planetary magnetism.

Geo, you are great engineer and do not need to stay by cheap unproven solution.

Geo, my first program is to survival. After that if you have something new to test I will be happy to participate in the presentation of evidence. Maybe I need to build real electronic dowsing device, Neuron Laser PD, first, as present for you.

Hi WM6.
Sure i will do some simple additional test (moving PD by unchanged settings in different directions) and i will post it to you and to some other members. I know that i own it. But until now when i move the gold coin it needs some time so to stop to beep at the first position. I made some modifications but i did not finish them because this time i am very busy

Regards

Geo
07-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Hallo Geo, how is it going?
Any improvementsn whith your PD?
Come over and visit me.I want you to have a look at my DCH to see if we can make its sensitivity adjustable.:)

Hi George.
I am fine, you??
Next month i believe to finish with my farm so to "play" a little with the DCH.
After August 15 you can call me

WM6
07-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi WM6.
Sure i will do some simple additional test (moving PD by unchanged settings in different directions) and i will post it to you and to some other members. I know that i own it. But until now when i move the gold coin it needs some time so to stop to beep at the first position. I made some modifications but i did not finish them because this time i am very busy

Regards

I am glad that you still insist, thanks Geo, don't hurry, the most important are only end-results.

J_Player
07-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi Nelson,
I moded Security handheld metal detector model: LT-88B,
producer ZhangFei, China.
Air core coils was replaced by on ferrite rod wound coil (following to keep the same inductance).

L1
Inductance L=1.0mH
Resistance R=1.2E
Impedance Z=62E
Quality factor Q=54

L2
Inductance L=2.5uH
Resistance R=0.1E
Impedance Z=0.18E
Quality factor Q=1.5

Wire used for both coils: enamelled copper wire 0.25mm (AWG30 or AWG31). I do not remember how many turns was wound, so you have to follow inductance, which is more correct, cause you very likely do not have the same ferrite rod.
Coils have to be tuned on maximal sensitivity by multi-direction moving both coil to reach the best position, then fixed and glued by composite resin.
R33, originally 3kOhm, was replaced by potentiometer (by which we can turn detector in Earth-magnetism sensor) of 100kOhm (look at picture).

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16047&stc=1&d=1311524009http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16048&stc=1&d=1311524009
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16049&stc=1&d=1311524009
That's all. Enjoy sensing our lovely Planet.Hi WM6,
Thank you for the infos.
This is the best presentation to show how to mod an experimental LRL that I have seen.
It gives ALL of the information needed with easy to read diagrams.
We have never seen such a well written LRL project in this forum.

Of course, other kinds of LRLs are more complicated, and may require more difficult details.
But hopefully others will notice your exceptionally good presentation and pattern their posts for mods to be similar.

Thank you for a job well done.
:super: :cheers: :super:

Best wishes,
J_P

taxma1981
07-24-2011, 08:19 PM
fuss for 20 points depth; I have something better

WM6
07-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Thank you for a job well done.

Thank you J_P, I highly appreciate your opinion, for your invaluable contribution here.

We should not forget that ivconics "Zahori" was one of the first comprehensive LRL projects on Remote forum.

I don't know why up-loader shrink some picture, here one in original resolution over deposit file:

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/14/09/85/82/r3310.jpg

J_Player
07-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Thank you J_P, I highly appreciate your opinion, for your invaluable contribution here.

We should not forget that ivconics "Zahori" was one of the first comprehensive LRL projects on Remote forum.

I don't know why up-loader shrink some picture, here one in original resolution over deposit file:

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/14/09/85/82/r3310.jpgHi WM6,
You are correct...
Ivconic was the first to post a schematic for an experimental LRL project.
It was a brilliant project, which even Ivconic said was bogus... that it could only detect static electricity.
We knew it, but we continued to develop the circuit and explore the capabilities to see if there was any hope for this detector.
Even Carl-NC said: "this is a very interesting thread, and exactly what this forum is intended for. Thanks for all the contributions".
See here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=40957#post40957

This was a classic project that paved the way for future projects.
Since Ivconic's first project we have seen some very sketchy and poorly described LRL projects until now...
when we finally see the concise and well-done project that you posted.

Hopefully some readers can find a way to extend the range that you found and get the locator to find buried metal... :D

Best wishes,
J_P

nelson
07-26-2011, 06:11 PM
Hi WM6

Many thanks for the information.
I will try after i finish my hammerhead and barracuda, that are on the bench.

Best regards

Nelson

Hi Nelson,

I moded Security handheld metal detector model: LT-88B, producer ZhangFei, China.

L1
Inductance L=1.0mH
Resistance R=1.2E
Impedance Z=62E
Quality factor Q=54

L2
Inductance L=2.5uH
Resistance R=0.1E
Impedance Z=0.18E
Quality factor Q=1.5

That's all. Enjoy sensing our lovely Planet.

g-sani
08-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi George.
I am fine, you??
Next month i believe to finish with my farm so to "play" a little with the DCH.
After August 15 you can call me

Hi, Geo
Work should be anybodys priority.
I give you a call late August George
All the best

J_Player
08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi, Geo
All the bestGeo has the real treasure is on his farm.
When people become hungry enough, they will trade their gold for food. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

g-sani
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Geo has the real treasure is on his farm.
When people become hungry enough, they will trade their gold for food. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

I know my friend.
The way things go now in Greece it will be only farmers and shepards that they will survive.
Somebody should consider themselves very lucky to have friends like George for the days to come.
I am repairing the house up in my fathers village and I see myself as a former farmer in a smaller scale in the near future J_P.
Instead of fishing trout for fun we will fish them just to feed ourselves.
Regards
g-sani

Geo
09-01-2011, 04:28 AM
Hi, Geo
All the best

Hi George.
Now i am "free".
You can call me.

Geo
09-01-2011, 04:40 AM
Now it is time to begin the modification of my "new PD". I constructed a new one with new coil but don't work as the first one:angry:. i have much work to do:angry:
I attach the photo from inside the PD:).

WM6
09-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Now it is time to begin the modification of my "new PD". I constructed a new one with new coil but don't work as the first one:angry:. i have much work to do:angry:

Nice work Geo. I can saw some interesting black points inside.

Morgan
09-01-2011, 11:21 PM

Good work Geo

Next time you visit my country bring this one,and we can make some test near the gold medalion. And then we will go to a search,some competition,your new PD and my PDK ;)

Regards

Geo
09-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Nice work Geo. I can saw some interesting black points inside.

With black points it has more interesting :lol:

Geo
09-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Good work Geo

Next time you visit my country bring this one,and we can make some test near the gold medalion. And then we will go to a search,some competition,your new PD and my PDK ;)

Regards

Hi Morgan. You live at a fantastic beatiful place but it is very far to visit it again. Maybe it is time for you to visit Greece. Does Alonso's PD works on winter??? if yes then i will send to you a clone for test and maybe myversion of PDK.

Regards

Fred
09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
With black points it has more interesting :lol:
I am convinced that there is no IC below the black points, as the more they are, the more interesting it looks too. :D
Maybe a CPU would look nice, or a LCD, as Mineoro do, it´s just a voltmeter but definitely looks hi-tech.
I you douse one, please be modern and use the blue ones. :razz:
Mineoro look vintage.

Morgan
09-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi Morgan. You live at a fantastic beatiful place but it is very far to visit it again. Maybe it is time for you to visit Greece. Does Alonso's PD works on winter??? if yes then i will send to you a clone for test and maybe myversion of PDK.

Regards

Hello Geo

The PD works even better when soil is wett after the rain.Now i´m more concentrated in my PDK,i think is the Best of the Best in LRL´s.
You can send for test all the LRL´s you want(not forget to seal the LRL box,you know my curiosity...),i can do this for you,and if you want,post results here in the forum.

Regards

Morgan
09-03-2011, 12:02 AM

Regards

I have more places to test LRL´s,many buried objects 100m from my home,most of them silver buried with salt,more than 2 years ago,already very good to test LRL´s. Unfotunatly each time i take one MINEORO for the LRL test,its allways frustrating,but i still believe this devices can find something but big.

Geo
09-03-2011, 04:48 AM
I am convinced that there is no IC below the black points, as the more they are, the more interesting it looks too. :D
Maybe a CPU would look nice, or a LCD, as Mineoro do, it´s just a voltmeter but definitely looks hi-tech.
I you douse one, please be modern and use the blue ones. :razz:
Mineoro look vintage.

Hi Fred.
Yes there is not an IC. There are some notes...
Next time i will use blue color if you prefer it:lol:

Regards

Geo
09-03-2011, 04:51 AM
I have more places to test LRL´s,many buried objects 100m from my home,most of them silver buried with salt,more than 2 years ago,already very good to test LRL´s. Unfotunatly each time i take one MINEORO for the LRL test,its allways frustrating,but i still believe this devices can find something but big.

If it is some big and old then ofcourse Mineoro can locate it under some conditions. But you can do it more easy and cheaper...:)

Regards

Morgan
09-03-2011, 01:45 PM
If it is some big and old then ofcourse Mineoro can locate it under some conditions. But you can do it more easy and cheaper...:)

Regards

Yes,i know ;)