PDA

View Full Version : My lrl theory

FrancoItaly
05-25-2011, 05:12 PM
We know that a static E field exists above the ground, about 100V/m, I think that this field is not perfectly vertical but it's curved in south/north direction and this fact cause a not uniform field as an example at 1 meter above the ground. If we move our PD horizontally to 360 degrees we obtain some signals because the TR coil meets points of various intensity and this is the "compass" effect. The "sky" effect is similar at it's caused also by the vertical movement of the coil. Every unshielded TR coil is sensitive to static E field and this is the key of lrl phenomenon. A long buried metal generates a ground battery, a voltage difference between the target and all the ground in the vicinities and this acts also above the ground for some meters. A high degree of humidity lowers the "air impedance" and it reduces the signal from target. The signals of "compass" effect and long buried metals are very similar and a good system to null or reduces this effect it's a "differencial" approach and this is used in Alonzo PD: the ferrite coil supplies a 180 degrees signal mixed with omega coil and this reduces more the compass effect and less the long buried metals. If we increase the gain of PD the effect reappears.

Best Regards

Morgan
05-25-2011, 10:33 PM
We know that a static E field exists above the ground, about 100V/m, I think that this field is not perfectly vertical but it's curved in south/north direction and this fact cause a not uniform field as an example at 1 meter above the ground. If we move our PD horizontally to 360 degrees we obtain some signals because the TR coil meets points of various intensity and this is the "compass" effect. The "sky" effect is similar at it's caused also by the vertical movement of the coil. Every unshielded TR coil is sensitive to static E field and this is the key of lrl phenomenon. A long buried metal generates a ground battery, a voltage difference between the target and all the ground in the vicinities and this acts also above the ground for some meters. A high degree of humidity lowers the "air impedance" and it reduces the signal from target. The signals of "compass" effect and long buried metals are very similar and a good system to null or reduces this effect it's a "differencial" approach and this is used in Alonzo PD: the ferrite coil supplies a 180 degrees signal mixed with omega coil and this reduces more the compass effect and less the long buried metals. If we increase the gain of PD the effect reappears.

Best Regards

you are correct,the more hig of the phenomenon for a very long time ago buried is 2.00m.

and the target distance is 3 times more to north direction.

J_Player
05-26-2011, 05:03 AM

Best RegardsHi Franco,

You have an interesting theory.
From what I read you made this theory after a lot of observations with your LRL experiments.
I think that the observations you make are accurate, because I know you make good notes for what you see.

But then I look at the theory you make to explain the things you observed.
I have some questions about these theories, because some things you say in these theories seem very strange.
Maybe you observed something to give you better information than what I know, so I have these questions:

1. "I think that this field is not perfectly vertical but it's curved in south/north direction and this fact cause a not uniform field as an example at 1 meter above the ground."
My question is how did you come to know this electrostatic field is not perfectly vertical, and is curved? How can I learn more about this curvature of the electrostatic field you think exists?

2. "A long buried metal generates a ground battery, a voltage difference between the target and all the ground in the vicinities and this acts also above the ground for some meters."
I am aware of how buried metals can act as a ground battery. In the best of conditions, if we have a very good electrolyte and moisture in the ground, then we could develop more than 1 volt, but less than 2 volts EMF from a ground battery. This 2 volts could exist only if conditions were right where the cations and anions are separated by a suitable ground matrix that allowed the voltage to develop like it can in a man-made cell. Usually the voltage caused by corroding metal in the ground is a fraction of a volt which we can measure by placing probes into the ground. Since the static charge in the air is around 100 volts/meter, how can a fraction of a volt in the ground show any amount of voltage anomaly in the 100 v/meter gradient air?

3. Your concept of the sky effect depends on the RX coil being moved to a location that has a different electrostatic field strength, not on the angle the coil is pointed.
I was thinking that if the PD coil is held in the same location, but turned to point to the sky, or toward the ground, we would see the sky and ground effect.
It was my understanding the PD is a VLF loop transmitter and receiver, which has a pair of directional lobes in the transmission polar (and reception polar)
that fully explain the sky and ground effect to be caused by VLF absorption and reflection, rather than electrostatic effects.
My question is where did you get the idea that electrostatics is causing these effects?

I would think you got these ideas by making assumptions, but I may be wrong. Maybe you observed some things during your experiments that others did not?

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
05-26-2011, 07:45 AM

Best Regards

FrancoItaly,

problem with your theory is, that it exist only in theory.

FrancoItaly
05-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi J-P
I only suppose that the electrostatic field is curved, I think that scientists don't have noticed this fact also because perhaps they have meausured only the amplitude of the field and not the direction or they have not judged important little differences in amplitude. The E field is a vectorial field and when we move horizontally the coil it change the angle the coil is pointed and a signal appears if the lines of force are oriented not with the same orientation in various point around us at the same height. About ground battery I think that also 1 volt or less are easly detected by the pistol because the gain is very high and the voltage of the battery only distorts the lines of force without loss of power. I don't think that the PD is a VLF loop transmitter and receiver but rather a metal detector. It's no necessary that a wave goes some meters far, the PD detects at few inches a distortion of the lines of force: the distortion of the field goes 10 or perhaps 20 meters away.In the same manner a change in the inclination of a stiff cable it can be measured at every point of the cable.

Best Regards

WM6
05-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi J-P

About ground battery I think that also 1 volt or less are easly detected by the pistol because the gain is very high and the voltage of the battery only distorts the lines of force without loss of power.

Best Regards

You forgot that all those earth batteries are empty or nulled, because of of combination of conductive environment and time. In case that environment is not conductive, battery effect cannot exist, because of non existent electrolyte. So you can measure only ghosts in your imagination.

FrancoItaly
08-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi All
A demonstration that ground battery is implied in lrl detection it's that a square copper slab of about 10 cm and an aluminum rod (from a tv antenna) they are detected by my lrl at about 2 m. The copper is partially buried at about a distance of 50 cm from the aluminum rod and the earth must be humid. I ask to Morgan and Geo to test this target with their lrls. I think that this is an easy way in order to make experiments. The static E field of the atmosphere is modified by a ground battery also for 10 m or more, but if we measure only the DC voltage in a determined point we cannot distinguish from a near point, because the change is perhaps greater then ground battery voltage and this is the cause of "wall and tree" detection by the instruments based only on High impedance DC measurements. We have need of other data and it can be obtained from a variable B field. We know that a variable B field generates a variable E field at the same frequency and this E field it induces a current in every conductor, that is the TR and the RX coils, but this E field is added also to the static E field of the atmosphere and this is a vectorial sum and it depends from various angles of the vectors. I'm not an engineer neither a scientist and so I can do only a qualitative reasoning but my conclusion is that for the lrl detection it's necessary 2 mixed signal, one for the RX coil, where is the induced E field ( variable E field + DC E field ) and one from a ferrite coil, not in the same position of RX coil, where is another signal with a different phase: The purpose is to maximise the target signal and to reduce others signals, "compass, sky, walls and trees.

Best Regards

Morgan
08-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi All
A demonstration that ground battery is implied in lrl detection it's that a square copper slab of about 10 cm and an aluminum rod (from a tv antenna) they are detected by my lrl at about 2 m. The copper is partially buried at about a distance of 50 cm from the aluminum rod and the earth must be humid. I ask to Morgan and Geo to test this target with their lrls. I think that this is an easy way in order to make experiments. The static E field of the atmosphere is modified by a ground battery also for 10 m or more, but if we measure only the DC voltage in a determined point we cannot distinguish from a near point, because the change is perhaps greater then ground battery voltage and this is the cause of "wall and tree" detection by the instruments based only on High impedance DC measurements. We have need of other data and it can be obtained from a variable B field. We know that a variable B field generates a variable E field at the same frequency and this E field it induces a current in every conductor, that is the TR and the RX coils, but this E field is added also to the static E field of the atmosphere and this is a vectorial sum and it depends from various angles of the vectors. I'm not an engineer neither a scientist and so I can do only a qualitative reasoning but my conclusion is that for the lrl detection it's necessary 2 mixed signal, one for the RX coil, where is the induced E field ( variable E field + DC E field ) and one from a ferrite coil, not in the same position of RX coil, where is another signal with a different phase: The purpose is to maximise the target signal and to reduce others signals, "compass, sky, walls and trees.

Best Regards

Hello Franco

Let me say something about LRL´s

The IONIC/ELECTROSTATIC :

1-To work as LRL,need low humidity around 10 to 40 %,if goes to 60% ,not work and become very unstable.

2- Work fine when ground is dry.

3-Work fine during the day,work very bad or not work in dark(yes,this is funny).

4- Detects more distance orietation North to South.

Everybody knows this information from MINEORO,but the fact is I CONFIRM THIS with my experiments.

The Passive Receiver,Electromagnetic Resonating with Sample,the PD,the PDK:

1-It works as LRL,with 10% or even high humidity more than 60%.

2-Work fine when ground is dry,even better if is wet .

3-Work fine in day ligth or in the dark.

4-Detects more distance orientation North to South.

See the advantage.

BTW: None of them locate Walls,trees or rocks ;)

Morgan
08-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Hello Franco

Let me say something about LRL´s

The IONIC/ELECTROSTATIC :

1-To work as LRL,need low humidity around 10 to 40 %,if goes to 60% ,not work and become very unstable.

2- Work fine when ground is dry.

3-Work fine during the day,work very bad or not work in dark(yes,this is funny).

4- Detects more distance orietation North to South.

Everybody knows this information from MINEORO,but the fact is I CONFIRM THIS with my experiments.

The Passive Receiver,Electromagnetic Resonating with Sample,the PD,the PDK:

1-It works as LRL,with 10% or even high humidity more than 60%.

2-Work fine when ground is dry,even better if is wet .

3-Work fine in day ligth or in the dark.

4-Detects more distance orientation North to South.

See the advantage.

BTW: None of them locate Walls,trees or rocks ;)

Found today with PDK this little silver object(shoe?) less than one gram. Distance was 4m,deph 35cm. Conventional metal detector was not able to locate the small object...
The place where i found this,was already searched with my PD...

WM6
08-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi Morgan,

what is your target with such nice directivity characteristic?

Do you obtain an identical directivity curve with Ferro and non-Ferro targets?

WM6
08-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Found today with PDK this little silver object(shoe?) less than one gram. Distance was 4m,deph 35cm. Conventional metal detector was not able to locate the small object...

The unique, dear Morgan!

Morgan
08-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Hi Morgan,

Yes,Ferro and NON PERRO already done. But in the beginig the same problem experienced by Aft_ ,found iron nails 4m distance...But this problem was solved very easy,imagine one crazy ideia that it works.

Morgan
08-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi Morgan,

The upgrade Passive Receiver,can find iron nail,less than 1 gr. at 4m distance,if oscillator is in wrong position and frequency is wrong,i mean the RX capacitors or wrong wire or turns in RX coil,see Esteban´s threads about this,he not lie,after all ,my conclusion,he was trying to help us.
In on stage of the PDK,i was able only to find IRON,and discriminate all the good non ferrous objects,fortunatly this was easy to correct.

Anyway,i can give some clues(i´m already giving clues) if someone here decide to build this LRL,but not interested giving inside a plate all my hard work to others,this eguistic behavior i learn with Geo.

Alexismex
08-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Hello Morgan,
This shoes you find at 4 meters and 35 cm depth it is annoying,amazing...i believe you but it is hard to believe!!!!:)....Your PDK is unique in all the world ...Really i want to experiment ...without the circuit , give us the 4 steps to take to guide yours steps ,ok
I want to experiment for two reason :
1)your PDK is a marvelous detectors and you are a great inventor but soon you will desapear from the forum (big brother saw you)
2) your PDK is a normal lrl :frown: and you have developed a high profile in radiestesist dowser ??? and it is great also for you :):):)
thank you to help us.
Alexis.

WM6
08-23-2011, 12:50 AM
The upgrade Passive Receiver,can find iron nail,less than 1 gr. at 4m distance,if oscillator is in wrong position and frequency is wrong,i mean the RX capacitors or wrong wire or turns in RX coil,see Esteban´s threads about this,he not lie,after all ,my conclusion,he was trying to help us.
In on stage of the PDK,i was able only to find IRON,and discriminate all the good non ferrous objects,fortunatly this was easy to correct.

Anyway,i can give some clues(i´m already giving clues) if someone here decide to build this LRL,but not interested giving inside a plate all my hard work to others,this eguistic behavior i learn with Geo.

Very well, Morgan. Hope your PDK can detect underwater treasure too. Awaiting on videos.

Morgan
08-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Very well, Morgan. Hope your PDK can detect underwater treasure too. Awaiting on videos.

I´m afraid not,but i will try to make some experiments near ship wreck.
The salt water is problematic for the PD,and PDK works with part of PD circuit.

Morgan
08-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Hello Morgan,
This shoes you find at 4 meters and 35 cm depth it is annoying,amazing...i believe you but it is hard to believe!!!!:)....Your PDK is unique in all the world ...Really i want to experiment ...without the circuit , give us the 4 steps to take to guide yours steps ,ok
I want to experiment for two reason :
1)your PDK is a marvelous detectors and you are a great inventor but soon you will desapear from the forum (big brother saw you)
2) your PDK is a normal lrl :frown: and you have developed a high profile in radiestesist dowser ??? and it is great also for you :):):)
thank you to help us.
Alexis.

Hello,the small silver shoe,is insignificant find but is amazing the electromagnetic field produced aroud it 4m,and the depth.Is not dowsing,is pure electronics,electromagnetic fields(Franco Italy, heart battery) and El. resonance,this thing is diferent from the MINEORO dessicated by you.

The PDK is unique,but according Geo and Andreas,they build better LRL,but i´m happy with this one and completly lose my interest to buy Greek PD from Geo or Andreas,i believe the PDK is better for me and i will find treasure.

Sure i will help you and others,and hope to stay in this forum many years.

Morgan
08-23-2011, 10:26 PM

I´m waiting for a friend returning from holidays tho make the film,and for sure it will be under critcal skeptics avaliation,but is everithing true, to prove cientificaly i cant,maybe others will do this in the future.

dojranski
08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
:clap:friends

folharin
09-28-2011, 10:38 PM
My conclusion about lrls is not enough that only one receiver fixed at a specific frequency to detect the phenomenon but it has to have a transmitter sending a specific frequency that generates a kind of harmony (return wave) in contact with the magnetic field created by the old gold.

gwlwudi
10-12-2011, 03:41 AM

hello Morgan:
I love detector,now I want build a PDK,but i don't know about resonant frequency and the PDK's Circuit,can you give some good ideas do?can you help me?
thanks, Best wishes to you!
my E_mail:gwlhaoyun@163.com

Morgan
10-12-2011, 10:29 PM
My conclusion about lrls is not enough that only one receiver fixed at a specific frequency to detect the phenomenon but it has to have a transmitter sending a specific frequency that generates a kind of harmony (return wave) in contact with the magnetic field created by the old gold.

If you already know the process and the theory,why asking questions about LRL´s ???
Can you teach us more ?

Regards

mahinda
03-10-2015, 06:37 AM
I make " 8mhz francoitalt " lrl circuit . it is work but i have a question . how we look accurate location

thank you

FrancoItaly
03-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Lrl isn't not accurate, for pinpoint you must use a metal detector, the better sensibility is in south/north direction
Regards