PDA

View Full Version : Gold Sample

Geo
05-20-2011, 05:20 AM
Hi.
I have noticed that many LRL manufacturers use samples gold or silver in the head of their LRL. Specifically I have seen such samples at all models of Mineoro, in Iconos, in the Ver-Tex in Magic_PD etc. I would like to hear your views upon this matter.

Regards:)

J_Player
05-20-2011, 05:40 AM
Hi.
I have noticed that many LRL manufacturers use samples gold or silver in the head of their LRL. Specifically I have seen such samples at all models of Mineoro, in Iconos, in the Ver-Tex in Magic_PD etc. I would like to hear your views upon this matter.

Regards:)Hi Geo,

I have also heard of soldering gold samples in sensors for Mineoro and other LRLs.
I also read about other LRLs that are a dowsing rod that has a sample chamber with a small sample of gold inside (like Anderson rod).
And there are other LRLs which are a dowsing rod with an empty sample chamber where you are instructed to put a sample of the material you want to find in the chamber (Dell rod).
The sample can be gold or other materials.

My thinking is there is nothing from a gold sample or other materials that can cause an electronic LRL to find gold.
Anyone who understands electronics knows this is true.
If gold put into the circuit helps you to find gold buried in the ground, then every computer which has gold plated contacts will also help you to find treasure.
But it is not true.
This is only a legend that LRL manufacturers made to become popular to believe for ignorant people who have no education of electronics.

My thinking is Mineoro inventors were reading the advertising for other manufacturers of LRLs.
When they read that people put gold samples in the chambers for their dowsing rods, then they think it is a good thing to solder a gold sample into their Mineoro LRL,
Why?
Because they know some people will open the Mineoro LRL and look to see what is inside.
The think that when LRL hackers see the gold sample soldered, then they will believe the Mineoro is working by magic principle.

But the problems is...
Everybody who bought Mineoro found out it does not find treasure. :nono:
So, when Mineoro inventors put gold sample inside, they prove it does not help to find treasure.

Do you think this is another Mineoro trick to make people think they have a working LRL?
Is it the same as the Mineoro tricks they use at the factory test grounds to detect plastic markers? :angry:

Best wishes,
J_P

taliesin
05-20-2011, 06:35 AM
:thumb:

mikebg
05-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Manufacturers know that the samples have no influence on the operation of LRL.
I am convinced that they know because in old LRLs there are samples comprised inside glass ampoule. A piece of gold or silver foil is visible. This view affects well fools who think that if there is gold or silver in the ampoule, the LRL will detect gold or silver.

While the foil is cheap because it contains very little metal, it still costs money. Recently LRLs come complete with samples sealed in opaque ampoules. My friends have ever broken one such ampoule. Inside they found bundle resistors connected in series and in parallel without any sense of it. This misleading can be made by people who know that this is nonsense.

WM6
05-20-2011, 07:12 AM
Hi.

By gold built in LRL manufacturers want to ensure that you will find at least one piece of gold by using their LRL, namely just this embedded in the LRL.

mikebg
05-20-2011, 09:11 AM
By gold built in LRL manufacturers want to ensure that you will find at least one piece of gold by using their LRL, namely just this embedded in the LRL.
When you see gold or silver foil inside the ampoule, the manifacturer finds you:lol:

Qiaozhi
05-20-2011, 09:12 AM
My friends have ever broken one such ampoule. Inside they found bundle resistors connected in series and in parallel without any sense of it.
Perhaps they use 5% tolerance resistors for gold, and 10% tolerance resistors for silver. :rotfl

mikebg
05-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Perhaps they use 5% tolerance resistors for gold, and 10% tolerance resistors for silver. :rotfl
Perhaps, however operator can not see gold and silver rings. All boundle of resistors is covered by tar.:)

Geo
05-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi.
Ofcourse you know more than me, this is the reason that i attached this thread here. My PD has a sample of gold and it works very good (you saw the video). I made another PD with silver sample but it don't detect no silver no gold. So, what is happening????
Also i worked with another LRL who had a ferrite with 2 coils. This LRL detected a gold coin from 20... 30 m very easy, but when i removed the sample it stop to work. What was happened??? I can't explain it, but i am sure that it is not so simple as long as lots of laughter here...

Geo
05-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Manufacturers know that the samples have no influence on the operation of LRL.
I am convinced that they know because in old LRLs there are samples comprised inside glass ampoule. A piece of gold or silver foil is visible. This view affects well fools who think that if there is gold or silver in the ampoule, the LRL will detect gold or silver.

While the foil is cheap because it contains very little metal, it still costs money. Recently LRLs come complete with samples sealed in opaque ampoules. My friends have ever broken one such ampoule. Inside they found bundle resistors connected in series and in parallel without any sense of it. This misleading can be made by people who know that this is nonsense.

Hi.
I opened a Ver-Tex. Took at least 5 days to take off all accessories. I found 3 samples (2 gold and one silver) hidden too well. If it was to deceive purchasers would they place at point that seems rather a point where not being able to see it if not dissolve the device. I believe that something secret is hidden behind the samples

J_Player
05-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi.
Ofcourse you know more than me, this is the reason that i attached this thread here. My PD has a sample of gold and it works very good (you saw the video). I made another PD with silver sample but it don't detect no silver no gold. So, what is happening????
Also i worked with another LRL who had a ferrite with 2 coils. This LRL detected a gold coin from 20... 30 m very easy, but when i removed the sample it stop to work. What was happened??? I can't explain it, but i am sure that it is not so simple as long as lots of laughter here...

I did not see a video of your PD working very good to detect gold.
I saw a video of your PD making beeps inside a garage that could be caused from many things that are near to where you hold the PD. For this reason, I do not think I saw a video to convince me your PD was beeping at the gold. Maybe if you show a real video outside on flat ground where there is no other things near the PD like walls and ceilings with wires inside, then I can see a video that looks more like a real demonstration made in Portugal. Maybe if I see WM6 also watching to make sure there is no power lines near and no tricks, I will think I am seeing a real test. I am sure WM6 would want to see this PD follow the gold sample when he moves it to different locations. This kind of demonstration would help me to believe it is detecting gold -- better than when I see it only beep at one location where the gold is put inside a garage.

But to answer your question... What is happening to make the beeps?
The solution to your problem is you tested two different coils with different construction.
You know if you make two different DD coils, they will not work exactly the same unless you make very precise tuning to null the coils exactly. In the case of your PD, you do not have DD coils. But you have other coils that are connected to a very sensitive amplifier that is nearly unstable. So a very slight difference in the coil inductance, or the null point will make a large difference of when the circuit board makes beeps.

The solution is to not change the coil. Leave everything the exact same, but only remove the gold sample and replace with a different sample. You can do this with un-soldering the piece of gold, or by installing a 2-pin socket that you can plug in the sample of gold or other material to test many different metals.

I think you could make a piece of copper the same size and shape as your gold sample, then change the gold to copper. I don't think you will find different beeps performance if you change only your sample. But I could be wrong. There is a very small electrical effect that can be caused by thermocouple voltage when two different metals are in contact. It may be possible there is a slight voltage offset caused by connecting the two metals to make enough difference to change the signal level where the amplifier makes beeps. Or maybe it can even the wave shape, depending on what kind of alloy metal of gold and copper or other metals. There is also a possible electrical difference that could be caused by eddy currents if you are winding a coil wire around the gold sample. If you switch the gold sample for copper, then the eddy currents generated from copper will have more impedance to the coil current than a gold sample. This can also make a change in the circuit operation if the sample is inside a magnetic field generated by the coil.

Unless I see a convincing video that makes me believe your PD is beeping at only the gold target, then I will think it is a trick that fooled you to believe it is beeping at gold, and it was really beeping because other things near the PD made it beep.

Best wishes,
J_P

Götz von Berlichingen
05-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Why would you put a Gold Sample in a Gold Detector ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_magic
Thats the real Reason.

Geo
05-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi Geo,

I did not see a video of your PD working very good to detect gold.
I saw a video of your PD making beeps inside a garage that could be caused from many things that are near to where you hold the PD. For this reason, I do not think I saw a video to convince me your PD was beeping at the gold. Maybe if you show a real video outside on flat ground where there is no other things near the PD like walls and ceilings with wires inside, then I can see a video that looks more like a real demonstration made in Portugal. Maybe if I see WM6 also watching to make sure there is no power lines near and no tricks, I will think I am seeing a real test. I am sure WM6 would want to see this PD follow the gold sample when he moves it to different locations. This kind of demonstration would help me to believe it is detecting gold -- better than when I see it only beep at one location where the gold is put inside a garage.

But to answer your question... What is happening to make the beeps?
The solution to your problem is you tested two different coils with different construction.
You know if you make two different DD coils, they will not work exactly the same unless you make very precise tuning to null the coils exactly. In the case of your PD, you do not have DD coils. But you have other coils that are connected to a very sensitive amplifier that is nearly unstable. So a very slight difference in the coil inductance, or the null point will make a large difference of when the circuit board makes beeps.

The solution is to not change the coil. Leave everything the exact same, but only remove the gold sample and replace with a different sample. You can do this with un-soldering the piece of gold, or by installing a 2-pin socket that you can plug in the sample of gold or other material to test many different metals.

I think you could make a piece of copper the same size and shape as your gold sample, then change the gold to copper. I don't think you will find different beeps performance if you change only your sample. But I could be wrong. There is a very small electrical effect that can be caused by thermocouple voltage when two different metals are in contact. It may be possible there is a slight voltage offset caused by connecting the two metals to make enough difference to change the signal level where the amplifier makes beeps. Or maybe it can even the wave shape, depending on what kind of alloy metal of gold and copper or other metals. There is also a possible electrical difference that could be caused by eddy currents if you are winding a coil wire around the gold sample. If you switch the gold sample for copper, then the eddy currents generated from copper will have more impedance to the coil current than a gold sample. This can also make a change in the circuit operation if the sample is inside a magnetic field generated by the coil.

Unless I see a convincing video that makes me believe your PD is beeping at only the gold target, then I will think it is a trick that fooled you to believe it is beeping at gold, and it was really beeping because other things near the PD made it beep.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I changed the gold sample with identical but copper. The results were quite different. Certainly I think we should look away from "conventional" electronics to find the solution. Where.... I do not know.
With respect to my PD I shoot video in an area that I think are much more difficult compared with a detection in the countryside. Maybe some other time to get a video in the countryside away from electrical wires and to send it at your email but not here.
But here the question is not my PD but the samples at LRLs

J_Player
05-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi J_P.
I changed the gold sample with identical but copper. The results were quite different. Certainly I think we should look away from "conventional" electronics to find the solution. Where.... I do not know.
With respect to my PD I shoot video in an area that I think are much more difficult compared with a detection in the countryside. Maybe some other time to get a video in the countryside away from electrical wires and to send it at your email but not here.
But here the question is not my PD but the samples at LRLs

You understand I am not convinced your PD is detecting gold.
But let us take a hypothetical story and consider I am to take your PD with a gold sample in the coil and test it myself with my own hands.
And I observe it to beep at gold when I point it at a gold ring far in the distance.

The first thing I will do is not to look away from conventional electronics. I will first take some measurements in the circuit with high impedance instruments to see what is different when I observe it beeping at gold than when it is not beeping and gold target is removed from the test field. I would measure every stage to see what is really changing and causing the beeps. Then I would change the coil sample to copper and make the same measurements with the gold target put in the test field and then removed. This will give me some understandable base data to begin with.

Next, I would look closely at this base data to see what is the difference in the circuit signals at different stages of the amplifier when I took readings with gold sample and with copper sample put in coil. I would be paying special attention to very small millivolt differences that could be caused by thermocouple effects, and I would also be looking for slight differences in the eddy currents to see what effect they have on the front end small signals. I would do all this in a shielded and grounded work area so there are no false readings caused by tiny noise signals from the air. This is where I think a lot of errors are made by people who try to measure small signal differences.

After I make all these measurements, then I will probably see there is a difference in eddy current response from the gold sample that was placed inside the coil B field compared to the eddy current response from the copper sample. I would also probably find difference in the impedance that the same coil saw. I suspect I might find the gold sample caused less impedance to the coil. We know a normal metal detector VLF coil can see the difference between a small copper piece and a small gold piece. If I cannot see this difference in your more sensitive amplifier, then I would think I made a serious error in grounding my test equipment.

Of course, maybe I could just say it was not important to set up good shielding and grounding at a work station to get the exact measurements of small signal variations, because I already know there is no difference to be seen. But I would not do this, because I have already found from experience, that performing these small signal tests properly will show readings that I usually do not expect from simply guessing what I think the results will be. And I find that making proper measurements will usually show what is really happening inside the circuit instead of what we think is probably happening. This is where you will find out if the PD is really detecting gold, or if something else is making it beep. If you are lucky, maybe you will discover the gold sample is not responding like we expect it to from conventional eddy current electronics and the known resistance of gold. Maybe you will see how it is actually performing to help the circuit detect gold.

Then, after actually performing test point readings throughout the circuit from a shielded and grounded work area, if I see readings which show the copper and gold samples are not responding like conventional electronics tells us eddy currents and dissimilar metal junctions behave, I will think it is time to look for some more evidence in the field.

At this point I would set up some experiments to see how far I can detect a gold target. I would first find a large flat field that shows no signals at all from the PD, and then put a gold target in the field to see how far distance the PD can detect it. I would also move the target around in the field to see if the PD also detects it at the same distance. If it works as you say, then I will sign a contract with Carl-NC to take his $25,000 prize test.
And I will be happy that I have a true working LRL that finds only gold at long distances.

But remember...
This is only a hypothetical story I wrote that never ever happened in my experience.
I never saw a gold sample cause an electronic detector to find gold.
This is only the kind of thing I read stories about -- for magic PDs that nobody can demonstrate to work to find a hidden gold target from long range. I only hear stories...

So I am happy to believe everything is all true....
Same as I am happy to read fantasy adventure stories, and watch fantasy movies at the theatre.
These are very entertaining for good reading, and for good watching at the movies,
As long as I never pay 7,500 eu to buy these fairy tales, then I will remain happy with them. :good

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi.
I opened a Ver-Tex. Took at least 5 days to take off all accessories. I found 3 samples (2 gold and one silver) hidden too well. If it was to deceive purchasers would they place at point that seems rather a point where not being able to see it if not dissolve the device. I believe that something secret is hidden behind the samples

Cant find in internet information about VER-TEX LRL,can you post one picture?

taliesin
05-20-2011, 09:37 PM
the way i see it .there are two types of members on geotech.one that are totally convinced that these concraptions(no typo) work and others who have some vested interest in prolonging these myths for their own financial gain.i've come to the conclusion talking to either or these groups of people is like trying to tell a Jehovah's Witnesse that there is no god.so this is the last time i waste my time on this subject.end of.:D

goldfinder
05-21-2011, 04:18 AM
Hi.

I believe that very few or none understand why a "witness" such as gold or silver is put in the LRLs which are basically dowsing rods. Actually the reason is quite simple. There is a spectrum that I discovered which I call the inertial resonance spectrum. I discovered this many years ago when I was researching the so called Molecular Frequency Discriminator and the many others who got the same information that was incorporated in the MFD and similar devices.

There is a correlation with the molecular weight and an atomic inertial or gravitational "frequency". Very good dowsers can feel this energetic resonance that actually exists between similar gold samples. Research and theoretical work by Professor Helmut Mueller and his Global Scaling equations is touching on this. When the LRL user puts a gold sample in the witness chamber there is a greater "resonance" between him/her and any gold that may be in the vicinity. None of this is standard physics, electromagnetic energies, atomic particle radiation, etc.

One of these days I am going to write up the research on this but right now I am too busy. I will not answer questions on this so don't ask. Do your own research. The answers exist for this very interesting topic.
Goldfinder

Götz von Berlichingen
05-21-2011, 04:38 AM
Its "Hartmut" Müller, not "Helmut", he is not really a Professor and he used his "Global Scaling" to steal Money from naive Investors.
Do your Homework and run this Article through Google Translator, its German: http://www.esowatch.com/ge/index.php?title=Global_Scaling
Link for the lazy: http://translate.google.de/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.esowatch.com%2Fge%2Findex.php%3 Ftitle%3DGlobal_Scaling
So, how trustworthy is this "Research" ?
Its always the same: "Global Scaling" made 6 million Euro (and got sued), Steorn sells "Free Energy", some other People sell Electronic Dowsing Rods.

J_Player
05-21-2011, 04:50 AM
I believe that very few or none understand why a "witness" such as gold or silver is put in the LRLs which are basically dowsing rods. Actually the reason is quite simple. There is a spectrum that I discovered which I call the inertial resonance spectrum. I discovered this many years ago when I was researching the so called Molecular Frequency Discriminator and the many others who got the same information that was incorporated in the MFD and similar devices.

There is a correlation with the molecular weight and an atomic inertial or gravitational "frequency". Very good dowsers can feel this energetic resonance that actually exists between similar gold samples. Research and theoretical work by Professor Helmut Mueller and his Global Scaling equations is touching on this. When the LRL user puts a gold sample in the witness chamber there is a greater "resonance" between him/her and any gold that may be in the vicinity. None of this is standard physics, electromagnetic energies, atomic particle radiation, etc.

One of these days I am going to write up the research on this but right now I am too busy. I will not answer questions on this so don't ask. Do your own research. The answers exist for this very interesting topic.
GoldfinderHi goldfinder,

Geo is not talking about a dowsing rod with a sample chamber where you put gold.
He is talking about an electronic VLF loop receiver that has a sample of gold positioned in the area of the receiver coil to cause the receiver to only beep when it is pointed at the direction where gold is buried.

This has nothing to do with dowsing.
It is an electronic tuner and amplifier/filter that is adjusted to make beeps when a signal is received above an adjustable threshold.
From what I have seen so far, it does not work.
If it did work, then we would see some evidence of it working.
But we don't.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
05-21-2011, 06:00 AM
Cant find in internet information about VER-TEX LRL,can you post one picture?

Hi Morgan.
Take a photo (bad quality) from the Ver_tex

Regards

Geo
05-21-2011, 06:21 AM
Hi Geo,

You understand I am not convinced your PD is detecting gold.
But let us take a hypothetical story and consider I am to take your PD with a gold sample in the coil and test it myself with my own hands.
And I observe it to beep at gold when I point it at a gold ring far in the distance.

The first thing I will do is not to look away from conventional electronics. I will first take some measurements in the circuit with high impedance instruments to see what is different when I observe it beeping at gold than when it is not beeping and gold target is removed from the test field. I would measure every stage to see what is really changing and causing the beeps. Then I would change the coil sample to copper and make the same measurements with the gold target put in the test field and then removed. This will give me some understandable base data to begin with.

Next, I would look closely at this base data to see what is the difference in the circuit signals at different stages of the amplifier when I took readings with gold sample and with copper sample put in coil. I would be paying special attention to very small millivolt differences that could be caused by thermocouple effects, and I would also be looking for slight differences in the eddy currents to see what effect they have on the front end small signals. I would do all this in a shielded and grounded work area so there are no false readings caused by tiny noise signals from the air. This is where I think a lot of errors are made by people who try to measure small signal differences.

After I make all these measurements, then I will probably see there is a difference in eddy current response from the gold sample that was placed inside the coil B field compared to the eddy current response from the copper sample. I would also probably find difference in the impedance that the same coil saw. I suspect I might find the gold sample caused less impedance to the coil. We know a normal metal detector VLF coil can see the difference between a small copper piece and a small gold piece. If I cannot see this difference in your more sensitive amplifier, then I would think I made a serious error in grounding my test equipment.

Of course, maybe I could just say it was not important to set up good shielding and grounding at a work station to get the exact measurements of small signal variations, because I already know there is no difference to be seen. But I would not do this, because I have already found from experience, that performing these small signal tests properly will show readings that I usually do not expect from simply guessing what I think the results will be. And I find that making proper measurements will usually show what is really happening inside the circuit instead of what we think is probably happening. This is where you will find out if the PD is really detecting gold, or if something else is making it beep. If you are lucky, maybe you will discover the gold sample is not responding like we expect it to from conventional eddy current electronics and the known resistance of gold. Maybe you will see how it is actually performing to help the circuit detect gold.

Then, after actually performing test point readings throughout the circuit from a shielded and grounded work area, if I see readings which show the copper and gold samples are not responding like conventional electronics tells us eddy currents and dissimilar metal junctions behave, I will think it is time to look for some more evidence in the field.

At this point I would set up some experiments to see how far I can detect a gold target. I would first find a large flat field that shows no signals at all from the PD, and then put a gold target in the field to see how far distance the PD can detect it. I would also move the target around in the field to see if the PD also detects it at the same distance. If it works as you say, then I will sign a contract with Carl-NC to take his $25,000 prize test.
And I will be happy that I have a true working LRL that finds only gold at long distances.

But remember...
This is only a hypothetical story I wrote that never ever happened in my experience.
I never saw a gold sample cause an electronic detector to find gold.
This is only the kind of thing I read stories about -- for magic PDs that nobody can demonstrate to work to find a hidden gold target from long range. I only hear stories...

So I am happy to believe everything is all true....
Same as I am happy to read fantasy adventure stories, and watch fantasy movies at the theatre.
These are very entertaining for good reading, and for good watching at the movies,
As long as I never pay 7,500 eu to buy these fairy tales, then I will remain happy with them. :good

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I can not do all this work you say. I have neither the time nor the necessary equipment to do all these tests. I started this issue in order to see what happens to the samples using a variety of manufacturers LRL (and not just the Mineoro) as well as a variety of tests that i made i saw a different function of lrl when using samples. Of course the operation of lrl was different than expected.
As regards the money of Carl-NC ... rather this is not the issue.
I must to remind you the proposal that made Esteban .......

J_Player
05-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Hi J_P.
I can not do all this work you say. I have neither the time nor the necessary equipment to do all these tests. I started this issue in order to see what happens to the samples using a variety of manufacturers LRL (and not just the Mineoro) as well as a variety of tests that i made i saw a different function of lrl when using samples. Of course the operation of lrl was different than expected.
As regards the money of Carl-NC ... rather this is not the issue.
I must to remind you the proposal that made Esteban .......

I do not say you should do these things.
I said I would do these things in a hypothetical make-believe story.
The reason I said I would do these things is to answer your suggestion of looking away from conventional electronics.
You should know I will not look away from conventional electronics unless I found a real reason to do that.
So far all I hear are stories, and poorly done experiments where nobody really has very much good information about the electronics inside these PDs.
I have watched real remote metal locators work in person, and I have seen the electronics that makes them work.
It is hard for me to believe somebody discovered a new type of LRL that works on the principle of magic, and electronics no longer obey the rules that we know electronic circuits follow.

Of course, you are free to believe that magic does exist, and there is no reason why you should do any careful experiments to make sure you are right about it.
It is good enough to believe without being able know how it can work or to show it working. Then you can be happy to have a working LRL that does not find treasure.

I do not expect you to make careful tests. This is only something I would do.
And I told you I would do this so you will not expect me to believe you have a magic working PD until I see something real to convince me.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

J_Player
05-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Hi.

Ver-Tex Receptor first appeared in 1991-1992 from Thomas Afilani, famous for manufacturing the Electroscope.
He is also famous for producing the DKL Lifeguard, which failed to work when he sent his best operator to show
how well it can detect people hiding behind crates for Sandia Laboratories. He could locate the hiding person every
time when he knew where he was hiding, but was never able to find him when he didn't know in advance where he was.
http://prod.sandia.gov/techlib/access-control.cgi/1998/980977.pdf

We also see what kind of electronics Thomas Afilani puts inside his LRLs in many of Carl-NC reports:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope/index.dat
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope301/index.dat

Most of the wires are not even hooked up...!
You look at what you see, and you really believe this is a working LRL?
After we read the reports that even the factory operators cannot make it work for their customer?

http://www.geotech1.com/pages/lrl/reports/escope20/harness.jpg

http://www.geotech1.com/pages/lrl/reports/escope20/schem1.jpg

Read Carl's report and see photos of what he found inside the epoxy...
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/../cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat)

It's a bunch of crap...!! :barf:

Tell me how this circuit can possibly work to do anything?
Nobody is stupid enough to pay money for this after they see what is inside.
This is why Thomas Afilani hides it in epoxy...!

But maybe the Ver-Tex is different, and it has a really working circuit inside...
Can you show us the Ver-Tex circuit so we can see how it works better than the other circuits Thomas Afilani sold?

J_P

Qiaozhi
05-21-2011, 09:38 AM
... There is a spectrum that I discovered which I call the inertial resonance spectrum. I discovered this many years ago when I was researching the so called Molecular Frequency Discriminator and the many others who got the same information that was incorporated in the MFD and similar devices.

As you have correctly stated, "None of this is standard physics, electromagnetic energies, atomic particle radiation, etc.".
In this case, nothing more needs to be said. :rolleyes:

Its "Hartmut" Müller, not "Helmut", he is not really a Professor and he used his "Global Scaling" to steal Money from naive Investors.
Do your Homework and run this Article through Google Translator, its German: http://www.esowatch.com/ge/index.php?title=Global_Scaling
Link for the lazy: http://translate.google.de/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.esowatch.com%2Fge%2Findex.php%3 Ftitle%3DGlobal_Scaling
Its always the same: "Global Scaling" made 6 million Euro (and got sued), Steorn sells "Free Energy", some other People sell Electronic Dowsing Rods.
Very good information. :good
Unfortunately some people fail to learn from other people's mistakes. :frown:

Geo is not talking about a dowsing rod with a sample chamber where you put gold.
He is talking about an electronic VLF loop receiver that has a sample of gold positioned in the area of the receiver coil to cause the receiver to only beep when it is pointed at the direction where gold is buried.

This is true. Geo's device does not rely on the ideomotor effect to work. Perhaps something interesting is going on here, perhaps not. The problem with the experiments performed so far is their lack of scientific rigour. The results are too subjective and can easily be explained away by a skeptical observer.
Personally I find these sort of LRL experiments to be of interest. There is nothing wrong with playing around on the fringes of science, as long as you don't get carried away and forget to do a proper analysis of the results. However, if claims are made for a device with a swinging arm, then forget it ... it's an obvious dowsing rod in disguise, like the H3 Tec gizmo for example.

Rudy
05-21-2011, 02:48 PM

It is assuredly good enough for Dr. Hung to pounce on it and start evangelizing this as a new
pseudo scientific theory. He would probably also claim that he and his team have been working on
refining this theory and have gotten incredible results but which he can't discuss at this time. :D

J_Player
05-21-2011, 08:07 PM
It is assuredly good enough for Dr. Hung to pounce on it and start evangelizing this as a new
pseudo scientific theory. He would probably also claim that he and his team have been working on
refining this theory and have gotten incredible results but which he can't discuss at this time. :DHmmmm...

I doubt Dr. hung will evangelize this theory, as it sounds like ordinary pseudoscience.
Dr. hung has historically only evangelized theories which leave room to diverge from pseudoscience, and enter into the realm of hungscience.

So far, only Myron Evans and Damasio have been able to rise to the diety of the occasion, when they proclaimed new theoretical adventures which took him traveling through another dimension...
a dimension not only of sight and sound... but of mind;
...a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

Of course Dr. hung was also successful at convincing a number of forum members and other readers to buy his theories by spending their euros to see his magical Brazilian LRLs find gold treasures.
And they did see how good hungscience works. Today, after spending a lot of euros, we still found no signs of the substance gold DNA produces to coat the surface of the gold.
Nor have we heard back from the Mineoro factory to explain how to make these LRLs work to find treasure like we see in the videos and at the factory demonstrations.

Hmmmm.... Global Scaling... an investment scam....
"...GSDI Ltd was founded by Hartmut Müller with a Russian partner who remains unknown, in connection with the Yesilada Bank. Funds from the GSDI would be drained away to Austria...
...The activities of the GSDI in January 2011 led to a lawsuit against "Prof. Smith" and three other defendants in the District Court of Dresden. According to the indictment 2004-2009 they have cheated more than 250 investors out a of a total of six million euros..."
http://www.esowatch.com/ge/index.php?title=Global_Scaling

Wait.....
Nevermind....
There exists a good possibility Dr. hung will evangelize Global Scaling... :cool:

Best wishes,
J_P

goldfinder
05-22-2011, 03:54 AM
Hi goldfinder,

It is an electronic tuner and amplifier/filter that is adjusted to make beeps when a signal is received above an adjustable threshold.
From what I have seen so far, it does not work.
If it did work, then we would see some evidence of it working.
But we don't.

Best wishes,
J_P

JP,
Thank you for correcting me. So There is a gold sample in the receiver circuit and you say it does not work, and it is not dowsing. I have run across this many times with other "exotic" (un-orthodox) circuits that do not work when really tested and there was some kind of hokus-pokus aspect to the device that supposedly makes it work.

Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies. Might be a pony in all the HS. :)

If it was dowsing then I understand the gold as "witness" idea and have seen dowsers find samples where someone in the group knows there it is. The real goal is to find those hidden zillion we all dream of. :)
Goldfinder

Geo
05-22-2011, 05:17 AM
Hi Geo,

Ver-Tex Receptor first appeared in 1991-1992 from Thomas Afilani, famous for manufacturing the Electroscope.
He is also famous for producing the DKL Lifeguard, which failed to work when he sent his best operator to show
how well it can detect people hiding behind crates for Sandia Laboratories. He could locate the hiding person every
time when he knew where he was hiding, but was never able to find him when he didn't know in advance where he was.
http://prod.sandia.gov/techlib/access-control.cgi/1998/980977.pdf

We also see what kind of electronics Thomas Afilani puts inside his LRLs in many of Carl-NC reports:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope/index.dat
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope301/index.dat

Most of the wires are not even hooked up...!
You look at what you see, and you really believe this is a working LRL?
After we read the reports that even the factory operators cannot make it work for their customer?

http://www.geotech1.com/pages/lrl/reports/escope20/harness.jpg

http://www.geotech1.com/pages/lrl/reports/escope20/schem1.jpg

Read Carl's report and see photos of what he found inside the epoxy...
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/../cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat)

It's a bunch of crap...!! :barf:

Tell me how this circuit can possibly work to do anything?
Nobody is stupid enough to pay money for this after they see what is inside.
This is why Thomas Afilani hides it in epoxy...!

But maybe the Ver-Tex is different, and it has a really working circuit inside...
Can you show us the Ver-Tex circuit so we can see how it works better than the other circuits Thomas Afilani sold?

J_P

Hi J_P.
VerTex has more much wires but all are connected.
I have not the schematic in electronic format so i must scan my paper notes. Maybe ... one day with more free time. But as i remember it works more as dowsing than as electronic LRL. As dowsing it was good, but only for objects on air.... inside the ground it had not results.
A lot of work for nothing:lol:, yes another fraud:razz:.
But i will do again the question...... why this fraud has hidden so good 3 samples??? if someone destroy it, will see it is a fraud, so it can not be fooled by the samples.

J_Player
05-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Hi J_P.
VerTex has more much wires but all are connected.
I have not the schematic in electronic format so i must scan my paper notes. Maybe ... one day with more free time. But as i remember it works more as dowsing than as electronic LRL. As dowsing it was good, but only for objects on air.... inside the ground it had not results.
But i will do again the question...... why this fraud has hidden so good 3 samples??? if someone destroy it, will see it is a fraud, so it can not be fooled by the samples.

Regards:)Hi Geo...

Hahahhaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right...! :)

"A lot of work for nothing:lol:, yes another fraud:razz:".

Ok... don't waste your time to show the circuit diagram for this pachyderm excrement.

To answer your question....
The reason why Thomas Afilani hides the samples is for 2 reasons:
1. He knows some electronic engineers will open the box and see epoxy modules... He knows most of these engineers will not open them, so no problem as long is they cannot see the stupid resistors soldered together inside them.
2. He knows some people believe that Mickey Mouse and tooth fairy are real people who live in homes not too far away. And he knows these people will open the samples to see what is inside...
And when they see the colour of gold painted on resistors, they will believe this is how it detects gold. :super:

And for other fairy tale believers who want more proof... he will have some samples of cheap jewelry hidden in the epoxy. :good

Now you have your answers.
Maybe you can find a second opinion which says gold that you put in epoxy in your hand will make a signal line to buried gold...
and ions of gold will float in the air and make sparks to transport all ions to the sample in your hand....
And you will easily walk to the direction of the buried treasure and recover it to become rich to have a big expensive house like the people who own the Disney studios. :dance

Or maybe you won't find this second opinion here.... :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
05-22-2011, 07:24 AM
It is possible the "designer" believed that the gold samples would actually do something. It's another form of self-delusion. :wall

J_Player
05-22-2011, 07:52 AM
JP,
Thank you for correcting me. So There is a gold sample in the receiver circuit and you say it does not work, and it is not dowsing. I have run across this many times with other "exotic" (un-orthodox) circuits that do not work when really tested and there was some kind of hokus-pokus aspect to the device that supposedly makes it work.

Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies. Might be a pony in all the HS. :)

If it was dowsing then I understand the gold as "witness" idea and have seen dowsers find samples where someone in the group knows there it is. The real goal is to find those hidden zillion we all dream of. :)
GoldfinderHi goldfinder,

In many ways I think you are right. To begin, let's make a distinction between dowsing methods using samples and electronic methods using samples. In the case of dowsing while using a sample, there is no discussion other than the skeptical viewpoint of "trick of mind" and the believer viewpoint of "I saw it work". So this leaves us with a discussion of the electronic metal locators which use a sample placed near the receiver coil.

Your opinion of this kind of locator is:
"...Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies..."

This sounds like an interesting experiment to me. I suspect that if you were to perform this test you would discover there is no frequency which shows any special resonance to any particular metal. But it is still a good experiment to perform in order to confirm that what I suspect is correct or is incorrect. I would think it is a good idea to place a spectrum analyzer in an electrically clean environment and see what kind of frequencies you can find with nothing there. Then introduce a signal generator and see what you detect as the generator is moved from 1 Hz to the MHz range. Then repeat the experiment again when gold coins are placed in the same electrically clean environment. Then we can follow up by placing coins that are made of other metal alloys.

This should give some good information to work with for future reference.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi Morgan.
Take a photo (bad quality) from the Ver_tex

Regards

Very strange LRL. You have big colection of all sort of LRL´s.

Regards

J_Player
05-22-2011, 08:06 PM
VerTex....
...inside the ground it had not results.

originally posted by Morgan
The Ver-Tex can still be used for good performance if you make some easy mods as shown below to work as a muffler for your car or truck.
It should work ok for petrol or diesel if the proper mods are made.

Geo
05-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi.
This muffler is for 2 stroke engines.
Ver_Tex has a 4 stroke engine :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Geo
05-22-2011, 08:42 PM

Regards

Thank you:)

Qiaozhi
05-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi.
This muffler is for 2 stroke engines.
Ver_Tex has a 4 stroke engine :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I must say that, when I first looked at the photo you posted, I thought it was a set of bicycle handlebars. How is it supposed to be held?

goldfinder
05-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Hi goldfinder,

In many ways I think you are right. To begin, let's make a distinction between dowsing methods using samples and electronic methods using samples. In the case of dowsing while using a sample, there is no discussion other than the skeptical viewpoint of "trick of mind" and the believer viewpoint of "I saw it work". So this leaves us with a discussion of the electronic metal locators which use a sample placed near the receiver coil.

Your opinion of this kind of locator is:
"...Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies..."

This sounds like an interesting experiment to me. I suspect that if you were to perform this test you would discover there is no frequency which shows any special resonance to any particular metal. But it is still a good experiment to perform in order to confirm that what I suspect is correct or is incorrect. I would think it is a good idea to place a spectrum analyzer in an electrically clean environment and see what kind of frequencies you can find with nothing there. Then introduce a signal generator and see what you detect as the generator is moved from 1 Hz to the MHz range. Then repeat the experiment again when gold coins are placed in the same electrically clean environment. Then we can follow up by placing coins that are made of other metal alloys.

This should give some good information to work with for future reference.

Best wishes,
J_P
JP,
I always like your thorough testing approach. Unfortunately, I don't have an spectrum analyzer. Anyone out there in detector experiment land w/ said SA and a little time on their hands would they run the experiment and tell us the results. If there is a pony in the HS we would all benefit immensely! :)
Goldfinder

Geo
05-23-2011, 05:04 AM
I must say that, when I first looked at the photo you posted, I thought it was a set of bicycle handlebars. How is it supposed to be held?

Hi.
Yes it is like bicycle hadlebars, but it is made all from plastic peaces and plastic pipes:lol:.

Qiaozhi
05-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Ah, yes ... I remember now. There was a thread dedicated to the Vertex LRL here ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12735

Morgan
05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi.
Yes it is like bicycle hadlebars, but it is made all from plastic peaces and plastic pipes:lol:.

VERTEX :

BIG,EXPENSIVE,DIFICULT TO HANDLE,NOT WORK AS LRL FOR PRECIOUS METALS.

PD PISTOLDETEKTOR :

SMALL,VERY LIGTH TO HANDLE,WORK AS LRL FOR TREASURES AND AS MEDIUM RANGE LOCATOR FOR COINS.

The VERTEX design seems to be made by a person who have the head in the moon,same as the H3rod,tipical from star war movie,and useles LRL´s

Geo
05-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Ah, yes ... I remember now. There was a thread dedicated to the Vertex LRL here ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12735

The time goes quickly:lol:
It was before 4 years......

Geo
05-24-2011, 04:31 AM
VERTEX :

BIG,EXPENSIVE,DIFICULT TO HANDLE,NOT WORK AS LRL FOR PRECIOUS METALS.

PD PISTOLDETEKTOR :

SMALL,VERY LIGTH TO HANDLE,WORK AS LRL FOR TREASURES AND AS MEDIUM RANGE LOCATOR FOR COINS.

The VERTEX design seems to be made by a person who have the head in the moon,same as the H3rod,tipical from star war movie,and useles LRL´s

Hi
The Vertex is more a dowsing detector while the PD is purely an electronic detector. I think the PD is much better than the Vertex. But the Vertex made Thomas Alifani a rich man while the PD did not make Alonso rich

Regards

J_Player
05-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Hi
The Vertex is more a dowsing detector while the PD is purely an electronic detector. I think the PD is much better than the Vertex. But the Vertex made Thomas Alifani a rich man while the PD did not make Alonso rich

RegardsAlonso is only inventor... not owner of LRL factory.
Maybe Alonso is not rich, but Damasio was rich....
Many euros from believers in Mineoro... :rolleyes:

Many pay money to Mineoro factory after watching detection of plastic markers and magical videos, and reading hung forum stories of finding wonderful treasures with Mineoro...

For Vertex, I take a look under my car and I find a catalytic converter next to the muffler... looks to be the same design as Ver-tex..
After I open this catalytic converter I find materials that contain platinum. Now I am sure the vertex must really work...
It is the exact same design as the catalytic converter under my car... :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
05-24-2011, 09:35 AM
... But the Vertex made Thomas Alifani a rich man while the PD did not make Alonso rich.
I don't think that is a good way to measure the usefulness of either device. All it proves is that TA is a better salesman. :oh:

Morgan
05-24-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi

Regards

I saw other LRL´s made by Thomas Afiliani,they are based on nonsense principle of working,pure LRL´s to DECEIVE people,and sonner or later he will have the consequences.
About Alonso,he know very well how to make a good LRL,but he still envolved with MINEORO and this NEVER make him rich.And if he still participating in MINEORO tricks to DECEIVE people he only LOSE with this...
During this years in GEOTECH forum i learn enough to understand that only 1% of LRL´s are real.

hung
05-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Hello,

I just stoped by to pick up the garbage you people produce here with so much idiot points.:D:lol:
Please, don't litter.

Morgan
05-24-2011, 04:28 PM
I saw other LRL´s made by Thomas Afiliani,they are based on nonsense principle of working,pure LRL´s to DECEIVE people,and sonner or later he will have the consequences.
About Alonso,he know very well how to make a good LRL,but he still envolved with MINEORO and this NEVER make him rich.And if he still participating in MINEORO tricks to DECEIVE people he only LOSE with this...
During this years in GEOTECH forum i learn enough to understand that only 1% of LRL´s are real.

No Hung,the GARBAGE came from MINEORO BRAZIL and cost 10.000 Euro each one,maybe is little money for you,and ONLY WORKS IN FACTORY FIELD TEST,and in hands of all the MINEORO TEAM or ALONSO.
Apart from this,IT WORKS VERY VERY BAD, i supose we can tell here the desapointments and deceivments about LRL´s.
Acording the MINEORO factory,or Alonso films, we can LOCATE one small earring 5 or more meters distance,and this is NOT TRUE,i think you know that ;)

Qiaozhi
05-24-2011, 04:31 PM
:dance:dance:dance

Morgan
05-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Hello,

I just stoped by to pick up the garbage you people produce here with so much idiot points.:D:lol:
Please, don't litter.

If we pay atention to your words ,and your experiences with MINEORO,all people here believe that MINEORO can LOCATE with CLEAR SIGNAL one small gold earring 20 meter distance. YOU KNOW VERY WELL THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH ALL MINEORO LOCATORS.
I realy not understand HOW MINEORO CAN SURVIVE WITH SO BIG LIES DURING SO MANY YEARS.maybe is becouse people are very kind and not want RAVENGE,i also not want bad things to MINEORO,just want them to say the TRUE about the LRL products.

Morgan
05-24-2011, 04:42 PM
:dance:dance:dance

i supose Thomas Afillani is the driver ,all this LRL products are for RECICLE,in hope for a better product...

hung
05-24-2011, 06:35 PM
YOU KNOW VERY WELL THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH ALL MINEORO LOCATORS.

'Impossible' is a term many times misused to disclose failures or limitations.

Good luck and I hope someday you find your treasure.

Morgan
05-25-2011, 12:00 AM
'Impossible' is a term many times misused to disclose failures or limitations.

Good luck and I hope someday you find your treasure.

Thanks

this is one possibility,i will report here the good news.

J_Player
05-25-2011, 07:15 AM
originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45337#post45337

originally posted by Qiaozhi
"There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445

originally posted by neronc
"...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p-50315#post50315

originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50318#post50318

originally posted by Alexismex
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47559#post47559

originally posted by Carl-NC
"...I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward"....
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47488#post47488

originally posted by vcrb
"...We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail..."
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=475015#post475015

originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=96087#post96087

"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=127935#post127935

originally posted by gibon
i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !! I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted .
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128069#post128069

originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47738#post47738

originally posted by Robert
"How many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!"
http://www.geptech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44665#post44665

"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"

Morgan
05-25-2011, 10:48 PM
originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45337#post45337

originally posted by Qiaozhi
"There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445

originally posted by neronc
"...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p-50315#post50315

originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50318#post50318

originally posted by Alexismex
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47559#post47559

originally posted by Carl-NC
"...I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward"....
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47488#post47488

originally posted by vcrb
"...We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail..."
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=475015#post475015

originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=96087#post96087

"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=127935#post127935

originally posted by gibon
i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !! I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted .
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128069#post128069

originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47738#post47738

originally posted by Robert
"How many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!"
http://www.geptech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44665#post44665

this is real,nobody is satisfied with mineoro.

we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies.
if mineoro is a registrated patent ,is for a good electrical cable locator.

J_Player
05-26-2011, 04:38 AM

we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies.
if mineoro is a registrated patent ,is for a good electrical cable locator.Hi Morgan,
This is a good place for people to read before they decide to buy Mineoro LRLs.
They can read what other people found out after they bought them.
Then they will know what other people who already made their mistake know before they make their final decision to buy this LRL or not buy.

But to get back on topic, we see that even in the Mineoro LRLs there is a gold sample inside... at the "Ion chamber".
It looks to be not the same as the sample I see in the PD clones, but still, it is gold inside the LRL.

The question: Does this sample help to find gold?
The answer: No ...from more than 10 people in this forum who tried it.

J_P

aft_72005
05-27-2011, 02:11 PM

if mineoro is a registrated patent ,is for a good electrical cable locator.

Hi Morgan
If I am remember correct in your movie when Geo traveled to your country ,
MINEORO could detect your buried gold medallion !!!

I having question about MINEORO .with wire long 15 cm , do short circuit 1.5 volt Battery for several times consecutive , what is detection range?

Best regards.

Morgan
05-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi Morgan
If I am remember correct in your movie when Geo traveled to your country ,
MINEORO could detect your buried gold medallion !!!

I having question about MINEORO .with wire long 15 cm , do short circuit 1.5 volt Battery for several times consecutive , what is detection range?

Best regards.

Thats true,but it happens by chance,this mineoro can beep with the medalion ONLY TWO TIMES IN ONE MONTH.And the detection not stay long,only a few seconds and vanish.

J_Player
05-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Thats true,but it happens by chance,this mineoro can beep with the medalion ONLY TWO TIMES IN ONE MONTH.And the detection not stay long,only a few seconds and vanish.Few seconds and vanish?

If you did not know where the medal is hidden, then you would not know that the Mineoro is beeping for a few seconds to the correct direction.
If you did not know where the medal is hidden, then you would think this is another of the same millions of false random beeps that you hear coming from different directions every other second during the month.

Maybe it was only random beeps coming from RF noise at the same direction as from the medal.
Maybe the RF noise stopped after a few seconds, same as other RF noise that comes random from other directions where there is no medal stops after a few seconds.
Maybe Mineoro was making random beeps for a few seconds that were correct direction, but beeps coming from false random noise....

... same as a blind squirrel who finds some nuts in the correct direction for a few seconds only two times in a month from random chance.
Squirrel can feel direction of warm sun, so he looks that direction and find nuts... then, if he finds nuts, he says his detection worked for a few seconds...
But no more working to find nuts in the direction of warm sun after finding some nuts for a few seconds during the month.
Random finding nuts was an accident that happened while the blind squirrel was finding only trash he does not want, or finding nothing...!
Also same as non-working clock that shows correct time during two seconds every day, then correct time will vanish after that second passes...
... Correct time was only an accident, not from working clock.

Mineoro seems to be blind LRL. I read the same reports of random beeping from everyone away from the factory who buys Mineoro and tries to use it ...
I do not read reports of Mineoro working like stories of finding wonderful treasure, and factory demonstrations of beeping ... :nono:
You must first know where the treasure is buried, so you will know when the two times come when Mineoro is beeping the correct direction for a few seconds during the month.

Mineoro is not the same as Alonso PD that always beeps at direction of the medal from medium range, every time...
Alonso PD does not make beeps at only lucky chance for a few seconds every month.

Does Alonso PD have a gold sample inside?

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
05-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Thats true,but it happens by chance,this mineoro can beep with the medalion ONLY TWO TIMES IN ONE MONTH.And the detection not stay long,only a few seconds and vanish.

"""""I having question about MINEORO .with wire long 15 cm , do short circuit 1.5 volt Battery for several times consecutive , what is detection range?

Best regards."""""

Hi Morgan
Ok, but forget reply to this question
Best regards.

J_Player
05-28-2011, 07:21 AM
"""""I having question about MINEORO .with wire long 15 cm , do short circuit 1.5 volt Battery for several times consecutive , what is detection range?

Best regards."""""

Hi Morgan
Best regards. I am also interested to know about detecting a spark with a i5 cm wire from 1.5 volt battery short ... when wire is the same size as big coil in Mineoro.
I think the detection will be different with different models of Mineoro... because the circuits are different in different models.

I also would like to know if the Alonso PD has a gold sample inside.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
05-28-2011, 07:24 AM

Yes , I agree , I did this experience http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/aiw/ok.gif

aft_72005
05-28-2011, 07:30 AM
I am also interested to know about detecting a spark with a i5 cm wire from 1.5 volt battery short ... so wire is the same size as big coil in Mineoro. I think the detection will be different with different models of Mineoro... because the circuits are different in different models.

I also would like to know if the Alonso PD was delivered with a gold sample inside.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player
Also I think in difference model , detection will be difference .
I asked for FG79 from Geo in other thread , without reply .!!http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/dash1.gif
Best regards.

J_Player
05-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi J_Player
I asked for FG79 from Geo in other thread , without reply .!!http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/dash1.gif
Best regards. Maybe it is very difficult to connect a 15 cm wire to 1.5 volt battery without special laboratory... :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-28-2011, 10:33 PM

Best regards."""""

Hi Morgan
Best regards.

DC2008, catch the 1,5V sparks 1m distance

Morgan
05-28-2011, 10:39 PM
I am also interested to know about detecting a spark with a i5 cm wire from 1.5 volt battery short ... when wire is the same size as big coil in Mineoro.
I think the detection will be different with different models of Mineoro... because the circuits are different in different models.

I also would like to know if the Alonso PD has a gold sample inside.

Best wishes,
J_P

All mineoro models PDC,DC and FG detects the 1,5V spark 80cm or 1m

The DCH85,not detect the sparks,maybe becouse work 6-36Hz

About the PD,i dont know if there is a SAMPLE inside the Ferrite,i´m afraid to open and damage something.

Geo
05-29-2011, 05:06 AM
Hi J_Player
Best regards.

Hi Aft.
Don't crash your head:lol:
This time i am very busy so i have not time for answers. I only read the forum for 5 minutes and this is all. I hope to have more time after 2 weeks.

Geo
05-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Maybe it is very difficult to connect a 15 cm wire to 1.5 volt battery without special laboratory... :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Maybe you don't need a special lab for this test but i am sure that you need a Mineoro device, and i don't own anyone....

Regards

aft_72005
05-29-2011, 07:44 AM
Hi Aft.
Don't crash your head:lol:
This time i am very busy so i have not time for answers. I only read the forum for 5 minutes and this is all. I hope to have more time after 2 weeks.

Hi Geo
As I am Baled head, muse be care.http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif:lol:

aft_72005
05-29-2011, 07:47 AM
All mineoro models PDC,DC and FG detects the 1,5V spark 80cm or 1m

The DCH85,not detect the sparks,maybe becouse work 6-36Hz

About the PD,i dont know if there is a SAMPLE inside the Ferrite,i´m afraid to open and damage something.

Thank you Morgan http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/aiw/clapping.gif

aft_72005
05-29-2011, 07:51 AM
DC2008, catch the 1,5V sparks 1m distance

Magnetic filed detection is good but this is strange , why didn’t detect phenomenon ? http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/questions2.gif

Morgan
05-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Magnetic filed detection is good but this is strange , why didn’t detect phenomenon ? http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/questions2.gif

hello

lets clarify something about MINEORO DC2008, first of all,this is one of Alonso&Damasio LRL,and i already found a few objects ONLY with DC2008 model,was small coin size objects and this device ONLY MAKE RAMDOMLY SOUNDS NEAR THE BURIED OBJECTS 2m-4m ,NOTHING COMPARE TO WHAT I SAW IN MINEORO FIELD TEST WITH CLEAR SIGNALS,and able to pinpoint.
My conclusion is MINEORO can detect the PHENOMENON if target is BIG,and not all the mineoro models. I have notice ,one old PDC210 found some silvercoins 20m distant in a forest but never be able to find single coin or object.
I also know the mineoro cant find all Gold and Silver alloys,this means we can walk near treasure and if metal alloy not match with mineoro frequency WE LOSE THE TARGET.
So,thats it...

Regards

aft_72005
05-29-2011, 04:10 PM
hello

lets clarify something about MINEORO DC2008, first of all,this is one of Alonso&Damasio LRL,and i already found a few objects ONLY with DC2008 model,was small coin size objects and this device ONLY MAKE RAMDOMLY SOUNDS NEAR THE BURIED OBJECTS 2m-4m ,NOTHING COMPARE TO WHAT I SAW IN MINEORO FIELD TEST WITH CLEAR SIGNALS,and able to pinpoint.
My conclusion is MINEORO can detect the PHENOMENON if target is BIG,and not all the mineoro models. I have notice ,one old PDC210 found some silvercoins 20m distant in a forest but never be able to find single coin or object.
I also know the mineoro cant find all Gold and Silver alloys,this means we can walk near treasure and if metal alloy not match with mineoro frequency WE LOSE THE TARGET.
So,thats it...

Regards

Thank you. Interesting data.http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/thumbs-up.gif Only some models working!!!!!!!
Best regards.

vali
05-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi Geo,

I have also heard of soldering gold samples in sensors for Mineoro and other LRLs.
I also read about other LRLs that are a dowsing rod that has a sample chamber with a small sample of gold inside (like Anderson rod).
And there are other LRLs which are a dowsing rod with an empty sample chamber where you are instructed to put a sample of the material you want to find in the chamber (Dell rod).
The sample can be gold or other materials.

My thinking is there is nothing from a gold sample or other materials that can cause an electronic LRL to find gold.
Anyone who understands electronics knows this is true.
If gold put into the circuit helps you to find gold buried in the ground, then every computer which has gold plated contacts will also help you to find treasure.
But it is not true.
This is only a legend that LRL manufacturers made to become popular to believe for ignorant people who have no education of electronics.

My thinking is Mineoro inventors were reading the advertising for other manufacturers of LRLs.
When they read that people put gold samples in the chambers for their dowsing rods, then they think it is a good thing to solder a gold sample into their Mineoro LRL,
Why?
Because they know some people will open the Mineoro LRL and look to see what is inside.
The think that when LRL hackers see the gold sample soldered, then they will believe the Mineoro is working by magic principle.

But the problems is...
Everybody who bought Mineoro found out it does not find treasure. :nono:
So, when Mineoro inventors put gold sample inside, they prove it does not help to find treasure.

Do you think this is another Mineoro trick to make people think they have a working LRL?
Is it the same as the Mineoro tricks they use at the factory test grounds to detect plastic markers? :angry:

Best wishes,
J_P

helo aft:lol:

aft_72005
05-29-2011, 04:41 PM
helo aft:lol:

hi vali http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/victory.gif