PDA

View Full Version : PD Discussions

Morgan
04-18-2011, 12:27 AM
Hi mehdi
At the first, Also I didn’t believe LRL detection until when found some rusty
Nails with my long range locator http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/003.gifhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/018.gif!!!!!!!!! ., I believe there are phenomenon and energy filed around long buried metals now .

Hi

I remember Esteban told he found iron fragments from old fence when test his PD. He told to avoid this sensitivity to rusty iron need to increase the resonating frequency. This will make the PD less sensitive to iron,i supose you found the iron with your PD prototype.

Regards

aft_72005
04-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi

I remember Esteban told he found iron fragments from old fence when test his PD. He told to avoid this sensitivity to rusty iron need to increase the resonating frequency. This will make the PD less sensitive to iron,i supose you found the iron with your PD prototype.

Regards

Hi Morgan
Thanks for your attention . Yes, I remember what's Esteban said .
But my real LRL wasn't Alonso PD clone . It is other PD………
About my Alonso clone PD , it is working ,detect 17 inch computer CRT screen from 1.5
Meter !!!!!. It is working very stable on the workbench , but problem when test on the ground , it is instability , must be re tune it
And this is problem . also I think there are this instability in original Alonso PD
what is your opinion??????
Best regards.

Geo
04-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Before 2 months i made some modifications to my PD.
Results...... Very very stable and no Sky-ground effect.
All the story is the right null of the Rx coil.

Regards:)

aft_72005
04-18-2011, 09:06 AM

Hi Geo
Please more explain……. For how long time duration stable on over ground????
My opinion is period of retune while search area.
With your set null please say, what is detection range for 1.5 volt battery
Short circuit ?, what is detection range from TV ?
Best regards.

WM6
04-18-2011, 09:28 AM

Hi Geo

Probably you put device on OFF position?

Geo
04-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Geo

Probably you put device on OFF position?

:lol::lol::lol:..... very clever:lol:

Geo
04-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi Geo
Please more explain……. For how long time duration stable on over ground????
My opinion is period of retune while search area.
With your set null please say, what is detection range for 1.5 volt battery
Short circuit ?, what is detection range from TV ?
Best regards.

Hi aft.
About stability over the ground......more than 15minutes without retuning.
The short circuit test is not good for me. When PD works as double detector (omega + passive receiver) it detects the battery spark only from 20...30 cm. When it is at ferrite mode then it detects the battery spark from 90...95 cm and the TV-on from 5meters. But this is not a test that means anything......

Regards

aft_72005
04-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Hi aft.
About stability over the ground......more than 15minutes without retuning.
The short circuit test is not good for me. When PD works as double detector (omega + passive receiver) it detects the battery spark only from 20...30 cm. When it is at ferrite mode then it detects the battery spark from 90...95 cm and the TV-on from 5meters. But this is not a test that means anything......

Regards

Thank you Geo
Other question ,
When MD with ferrite work , what is detection range for 1 euro coin?
Best regards.

mehdi
04-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi mehdi
At the first, Also I didn’t believe LRL detection until when found some rusty
Nails with my long range locator http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/003.gifhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/018.gif!!!!!!!!! ., I believe there are phenomenon and energy filed around long buried metals now .

Hi my dear friend thanks
i sent to you a PM, please see that and reply to me.

all the best
mehdi

Geo
04-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Thank you Geo
Other question ,
When MD with ferrite work , what is detection range for 1 euro coin?
Best regards.

As lrl i did not found a euro coin. Now as MD... about 18cm (averange) depended of how critical is adjusted. I can say that it can detect the euro coin betwen 16 and 20 cm.

Regards

aft_72005
04-18-2011, 03:45 PM
As lrl i did not found a euro coin. Now as MD... about 18cm (averange) depended of how critical is adjusted. I can say that it can detect the euro coin betwen 16 and 20 cm.

Regards

Thank you Geo , yes, if we set TX/RX coils as un tune mode ,
We reach to extra stability , but big problem here ,lose high sensitivity.
Therefore it didn't act as LRL !!!!!!!
Best regards.

Geo
04-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Tx,Rx coils must be very close tuned......

aft_72005
04-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Tx,Rx coils must be very close tuned......

Hi Geo
Stability and high sensitivity relation together is reverse, when more stable
, lose sensitivity and if we need high sensitivity , also we having instability .
Art is here " design high sensitivity with stability "
I am sure also there is instability at original Alonso PD.
I thinking solve problem in other way ……..
Best regards.

Geo
04-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Hi Geo
Stability and high sensitivity relation together is reverse, when more stable
, lose sensitivity and if we need high sensitivity , also we having instability .
Art is here " design high sensitivity with stability "
I am sure also there is instability at original Alonso PD.
I thinking solve problem in other way ……..
Best regards.

Hi Aft.
Oscilator is very stable. If you connect a frequency counter (first you must modify the oscilator a little so to give sine waveform) you will see that the drift is about 10Hz in 30 minutes. The main reason of instability is the bad power supply at some stages. I connected a 6 1/2 digits multimeter to understand the problem. Original Heathkit MD was very instability as Qiaozhi said.

Regards

aft_72005
04-19-2011, 05:47 AM
Hi Aft.
Oscilator is very stable. If you connect a frequency counter (first you must modify the oscilator a little so to give sine waveform) you will see that the drift is about 10Hz in 30 minutes. The main reason of instability is the bad power supply at some stages. I connected a 6 1/2 digits multimeter to understand the problem. Original Heathkit MD was very instability as Qiaozhi said.

Regards

Hi Geo
Yes, thank you for your guide , I know very well heatkit GD 348 problems
I never see and never work with original heatkit GD 348 . all of my knowledge
From my clone circuit . I did more practical work in laboratory with it .
This is strange for me why designer ALONSO or ……. Use this type detector .
What theory and philosophy behind.?????? Instability at GD348 not produced
by frequency drift, not very Important oscillator frequency drift ,
This type detector base on amplitude changing .;):D
Best regards.

WM6
04-19-2011, 07:29 AM
What theory and philosophy behind.??????

It is about very known QGT (Quantum Greedy Theory). Not much philosophy behind.

Geo
04-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi Geo
Best regards.

Hi aft.
I don't know why Alonso prefered this schema. It is sure that the GD348 is more sensitive than every bfo and has a very very strong oscillator. Now about instability..... i had the same problems for long time. Now i solved them and it is very stable. Try to make it stable and after it you will see that it is a good detector.

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi aft.
I don't know why Alonso prefered this schema. It is sure that the GD348 is more sensitive than every bfo and has a very very strong oscillator. Now about instability..... i had the same problems for long time. Now i solved them and it is very stable. Try to make it stable and after it you will see that it is a good detector.

Hi Geo
Thanking http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/yes.gif, I will try build it more stable .
Best regards.

Geo
04-21-2011, 05:36 AM
I found diference by changing the LM-317 with a 7809. LM-317 had 25mv shift on 15 minutes.

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 05:53 AM
I found diference by changing the LM-317 with a 7809. LM-317 had 25mv shift on 15 minutes.

I will try
Thank you http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/bye.gif

J_Player
04-21-2011, 06:21 AM
Hi Geo
Best regards.
Hi Aft,
The philosopy of using a heathkit detector is common with Alonso and other builders of LRLs which are modified metal detectors. The reason to use this design is because it uses all transistors, with no IC in the circuit. The early transistor designs were simple and they did not have internal filters built into them like ICs do. They wanted pure transistors so none of the signal they receive will be lost in a filter or compensating circuit like they are in a design with op amps.

They like the early circuits also because these detectors detect all of the signal. They hear very weak signals that modern detectors do not because modern detectors filtered out weak noise signals. But this same noise is the problem with old detectors, They are unstable partly because of the excessive noises they pick up from stray RF, EMI and ground capacitance or other sources. But this is the sensitivity that LRL experimenters are looking for to find thir treasure signal. This Heathkit detection design is more sensitive than modern VLF circuits, or even BFO designs.

When you use 1970 electronic designs you do not have modern methods to keep the circuit stable. Take a look below, and you will see the most unstable part of the GD348 is the audio amplifier which must bring the weak detector signal to a usable signal. We see they put in a pair of diodes to act as temperature compensation, and a zener diode to keep the voltage constant. You may be aware there are better modern methods to keep the supply voltage for this transistor from drifting. This is one place where you can solve some instability at this critical part of the circuit.

But keep in mind the Alonso PD made modifications to the GD348 detector, The speaker was replaced with a beeps generator, where some of the output signal is mixed with the ferrite signal. But more important, there were big changes made in the front end by the omega coil and the resistor network that sends part if the TX signal into the RX coil. You cannot expect the Alonso circuit to work the same as the GD348 because the beginning signals at the omega RX coil are different in level and in the amount of feedback.

In any case, assuming you can get reasonably similar circuit performance as a GD348, the biggest problem I see in most PD designs is when builders mount their circuit boards too close to the coils. If you look closely at the Alonso design, he took measures to keep the coils separated from the control box, which prevented the circuit from being detected as treasure metal. But it is also important to keep the boards separated from the coils so the coils will not induce eddy currents in the early stages of the RX that can make the circuit impossible to work. (Remember the GD348 had the coil at the end of a shaft separated from the controls, and only a small board for coil-related parts at the omega coils).

See diagram below. And also see in zip file for original GD348 schematic. You can compare this schematic to your PD and see how much it is different at the end by the coils.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Hi J_Player
Thanking for your attention and thanking for your help , your are fine engineer , you pointed to points which also I thinking about it !!!!!!
I must be use reference zener diode( instead ordinary zener diode) , other instability was Darlington transistors at output ( see PD circuit-not original heatkit circuit) .
My built and modified MD vas very stable on workbench !!!!!!!!!!!! . it can detect 17 inch computer monitor from 1.5 meter easy in workstation . !!!! but problem will begin
When begin moving PD in search aria!!!!!! ., may be must be
Not tuned for very fine null ( null tuned very fine) but when a little out of fine null . sensitivity is fall down and didn’t act as LRL
maybe this is sky ground effect but Coil far from ground !!!!! . crux is here, be stable
in high sensitivity .
I remember Qiaozhi ideas , super fine , super sensitive detector but point here with stability .
Best regards.

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 07:27 AM
Hi Qiaozhi
You are after Carl leader of this forum . excuse me , our dissection was long because as this is zahori thread, May be better will begin other thread about Alonso or ….X designer ofPD problems .
But I cannot copy and paste all messages about heatkit GD 348 detectors
Best regards.

Geo
04-21-2011, 07:28 AM
You can use a voltage regulator in place of zener but the reference zener must be better.

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 07:58 AM
You can use a voltage regulator in place of zener but the reference zener must be better.

Zener 5.1 volt or TL431 with 20ppm :D

Geo
04-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Zener 5.1 volt or TL431 with 20ppm :D

Try and tell us :lol:

FrancoItaly
04-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Hi All
The better system to eliminate slow drift in DC signals it's to use a motion circuit, I use a comparator, the signal goes to one input by a capacitor and the same input is polarized at half DC power and the other input goes to a potenziometer for sensibility regulation: If you use a CA3130 or CA3140 the capacitor may be about 1 microfarad.

Best regards

Qiaozhi
04-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi Qiaozhi
You are after Carl leader of this forum . excuse me , our dissection was long because as this is zahori thread, May be better will begin other thread about Alonso or ….X designer ofPD problems .
But I cannot copy and paste all messages about heatkit GD 348 detectors
Best regards.

Hi Aft,

Do you want to start a new thread and copy certain posts to that thread? If so, which ones do you want to copy?

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi Aft,

Do you want to start a new thread and copy certain posts to that thread? If so, which ones do you want to copy?

Yes, better move because this is zahori dissection
But don’t important move to which one !!! what is your opinion ?
Thanks for my trouble .
Best regards .

Best regards .

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Try and tell us :lol:

I must be go to electronic market and buy them. Test this,
But I think don’t solve problem !!!! because instability began when
Coil over ground

aft_72005
04-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi All
The better system to eliminate slow drift in DC signals it's to use a motion circuit, I use a comparator, the signal goes to one input by a capacitor and the same input is polarized at half DC power and the other input goes to a potenziometer for sensibility regulation: If you use a CA3130 or CA3140 the capacitor may be about 1 microfarad.

Best regards

Hi FrancoItalyhttp://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/bye.gif
Yes, this add on circuit the way for stability at high sensitivity
Best regards.

Qiaozhi
04-21-2011, 12:47 PM
I have moved all the PD discussions to this new thread, as the original thread was about the Zahori device.

J_Player
04-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi J_Player
Thanking for your attention and thanking for your help , your are fine engineer , you pointed to points which also I thinking about it !!!!!!
I must be use reference zener diode( instead ordinary zener diode) , other instability was Darlington transistors at output ( see PD circuit-not original heatkit circuit) .
My built and modified MD vas very stable on workbench !!!!!!!!!!!! . it can detect 17 inch computer monitor from 1.5 meter easy in workstation . !!!! but problem will begin
When begin moving PD in search aria!!!!!! ., may be must be
Not tuned for very fine null ( null tuned very fine) but when a little out of fine null . sensitivity is fall down and didn’t act as LRL
maybe this is sky ground effect but Coil far from ground !!!!! . crux is here, be stable
in high sensitivity .
I remember Qiaozhi ideas , super fine , super sensitive detector but point here with stability .
Best regards.
Hi Aft,
When you convert a GD348 to PD, you make a change to move the omega coil close to the circuit board and the ferrite. This will cause the omega to see the ferrite and the metal from the circuits as a treasure target. You null the omega RX coil so it will ignore this metal target signal. This is the same condition that wee see on an ordinary VLF detector that has the small amount of metal in the cable that connects to the detector coil, or sometimes a small metal screw to connect the coil. The effect of the small amount of metal in the cable and shield is to reduce the sensitivity of the detector coil. We see this happens on an ordinary detector because the cable for the coil signal is detected as a copper treasure at some small amount. This detection of cable wire is nulled out from an ordinary VLF detector, and also takes away some small amount of sensitivity.

But in the case of the PD, the amount of metal that is nulled out is much more because it includes several circuit boards and metal parts like coils and the ferrite. This is no longer a small amount of metal that has little effect for the detector. And you still find 1.5m detection of a large screen because it is a very sensitive detector. But you see the problem when you take the detector to the field.

Now you no longer have a large monitor to detect. You are looking for tiny signals from the ground. so you turn up the sensitivity and you begin to find a lot of tiny signals from the sky, the ground, from RFI, and other tiny noise. Your signal to noise ratio is poor because you have the metal parts of the boards and ferrite near the search coil. So you expect the small signals to be lost in noise.

But we hear there is magic in this PD. We hear it is necessary to keep the ferrite near the search coil because this is how we will find the treasure signal. We hear how it works for finding gold an more than 30 meters on a lucky day, and we see a video that shows it making beeps from 2 meters. So is there some truth to the idea of putting the ferrite near the omega search coil and nulling it?

Maybe, but I have seen nobody demonstrating any certain success with a PD clone built. I see a video of only the Alonso PD beeping from 2 meters. Why not all the clones?

I already explained about the sensitive part of the omega circuit, and I explained that most clone builders are not careful to keep the circuit boards away from the search coils similar to what you see in the Alonso PD. But there is more:

Not many people listened to Morgan to understand the PD cannot be calibrated at the workbench. This is done outside away from power and other electric noise. And it takes a long time. The trick is to null the ferrite to the omega coil. Some people have special methods for doing this. You remember the Alonso PD has a gap between two ferrite rods, which is different than a single ferrite rod. Adjusting this gap can make some fine tuning adjustments. But the position of the ferrite assembly has a much larger impact on the tuning of the circuit. I suggest you contact other PD builders to learn what they know about successful ways to null the ferrite.

Also, the ferrite material makes a difference. You want a ferrite designed for VLF in the 100 khz range. A ferrite designed for AM broadcast should work fine. But you may be better with a special ferrite that was designed to pick up a clock signal that is broadcast at 60 KHz. These are found in Sony automatic adjusting clocks sold to the American market. If you are using an unknown ferrite, it could be a ferrite that is optimized for the megahertz range and works poorly at Khz, or even attenuates the coil current.

Suppose you get the ferrite nulled so it picks up some kind of metal signal in the field. You still have the sky effect and the wall effect. There is no mystery about these. We know that VLF is absorbed by the ground in an amount that will depend on the conductivity of the ground. More moisture will cause more of the RF to be absorbed. If you hold the coil horizontally, you can expect part of the RF travelling to the ground will be absorbed and part will be absorbed into you because you are standing directly behind the coils and you are conductive for VLF. But as you turn the coil down, you are directing it where more will be absorbed into the ground. Then you turn it up where less of the VLF is absorbed to the ground because it is sent to the sky. We expect the Rx signal to change because the RF load on the TX is changing. And there is also a question of what part of the RF is reflected or refracted in a way that it returns and is picked up by the Rx. If this is happening when the coil is in a horizontal position or pointing down, then pointing it up will not allow the same near-field reflections/refractions to reach the Rx. In any of these directions, your body is usually at the back side of the coils acting as a grounded shield, so the back of the coil cannot make a mirror image of what is seen at the front.

Then we come to the final puzzle: What is the treasure signal?
According to reports, the best of the PDs are nulled in a manner that the sky effect has little impact on the operation, and the locator responds only to gold or silver, with minor amounts of response to aluminum or brass. Apparently these PDs are tuned in a way that has discrimination, and may not be working on a VLF absorption/reflection principle at all. If they are not, then what?

I suppose it does not matter if all you can find is noise in the air at the moment.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
04-22-2011, 03:21 AM
I have moved all the PD discussions to this new thread, as the original thread was about the Zahori device.

Hi Qiaozhi
Thanks for trouble .
Best regards.

aft_72005
04-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Hi Aft,
When you convert a GD348 to PD, you make a change to move the omega coil close to the circuit board and the ferrite. This will cause the omega to see the ferrite and the metal from the circuits as a treasure target. You null the omega RX coil so it will ignore this metal target signal. This is the same condition that wee see on an ordinary VLF detector that has the small amount of metal in the cable that connects to the detector coil, or sometimes a small metal screw to connect the coil. The effect of the small amount of metal in the cable and shield is to reduce the sensitivity of the detector coil. We see this happens on an ordinary detector because the cable for the coil signal is detected as a copper treasure at some small amount. This detection of cable wire is nulled out from an ordinary VLF detector, and also takes away some small amount of sensitivity.

But in the case of the PD, the amount of metal that is nulled out is much more because it includes several circuit boards and metal parts like coils and the ferrite. This is no longer a small amount of metal that has little effect for the detector. And you still find 1.5m detection of a large screen because it is a very sensitive detector. But you see the problem when you take the detector to the field.

Now you no longer have a large monitor to detect. You are looking for tiny signals from the ground. so you turn up the sensitivity and you begin to find a lot of tiny signals from the sky, the ground, from RFI, and other tiny noise. Your signal to noise ratio is poor because you have the metal parts of the boards and ferrite near the search coil. So you expect the small signals to be lost in noise.

But we hear there is magic in this PD. We hear it is necessary to keep the ferrite near the search coil because this is how we will find the treasure signal. We hear how it works for finding gold an more than 30 meters on a lucky day, and we see a video that shows it making beeps from 2 meters. So is there some truth to the idea of putting the ferrite near the omega search coil and nulling it?

Maybe, but I have seen nobody demonstrating any certain success with a PD clone built. I see a video of only the Alonso PD beeping from 2 meters. Why not all the clones?

I already explained about the sensitive part of the omega circuit, and I explained that most clone builders are not careful to keep the circuit boards away from the search coils similar to what you see in the Alonso PD. But there is more:

Not many people listened to Morgan to understand the PD cannot be calibrated at the workbench. This is done outside away from power and other electric noise. And it takes a long time. The trick is to null the ferrite to the omega coil. Some people have special methods for doing this. You remember the Alonso PD has a gap between two ferrite rods, which is different than a single ferrite rod. Adjusting this gap can make some fine tuning adjustments. But the position of the ferrite assembly has a much larger impact on the tuning of the circuit. I suggest you contact other PD builders to learn what they know about successful ways to null the ferrite.

Also, the ferrite material makes a difference. You want a ferrite designed for VLF in the 100 khz range. A ferrite designed for AM broadcast should work fine. But you may be better with a special ferrite that was designed to pick up a clock signal that is broadcast at 60 KHz. These are found in Sony automatic adjusting clocks sold to the American market. If you are using an unknown ferrite, it could be a ferrite that is optimized for the megahertz range and works poorly at Khz, or even attenuates the coil current.

Suppose you get the ferrite nulled so it picks up some kind of metal signal in the field. You still have the sky effect and the wall effect. There is no mystery about these. We know that VLF is absorbed by the ground in an amount that will depend on the conductivity of the ground. More moisture will cause more of the RF to be absorbed. If you hold the coil horizontally, you can expect part of the RF travelling to the ground will be absorbed and part will be absorbed into you because you are standing directly behind the coils and you are conductive for VLF. But as you turn the coil down, you are directing it where more will be absorbed into the ground. Then you turn it up where less of the VLF is absorbed to the ground because it is sent to the sky. We expect the Rx signal to change because the RF load on the TX is changing. And there is also a question of what part of the RF is reflected or refracted in a way that it returns and is picked up by the Rx. If this is happening when the coil is in a horizontal position or pointing down, then pointing it up will not allow the same near-field reflections/refractions to reach the Rx. In any of these directions, your body is usually at the back side of the coils acting as a grounded shield, so the back of the coil cannot make a mirror image of what is seen at the front.

Then we come to the final puzzle: What is the treasure signal?
According to reports, the best of the PDs are nulled in a manner that the sky effect has little impact on the operation, and the locator responds only to gold or silver, with minor amounts of response to aluminum or brass. Apparently these PDs are tuned in a way that has discrimination, and may not be working on a VLF absorption/reflection principle at all. If they are not, then what?

I suppose it does not matter if all you can find is noise in the air at the moment.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player
Thanking so much for your good help . as I am saying you are fine engineer
And you pointed to some tip.
All of you said is correct , and I achieve to them by more experiment and
Practice .

About is Alonso PD really work ??? I believe it is work , because , there
Are Movie by Morgan, Andreas, also Geo said , his clone PD work correct .
My built clone PD, so much than sensitive relation to original .as Morgan said
If I remember correct original Alonso PD detect TV screen from 90 cm ,
My PD detect from 1.5 meter easily . tuned null very fine , may be must little
Out of fine null ???? may be if reduce sensitivity , then canceled , sky –ground
Affect . I doing test
Best regards.

Geo
04-22-2011, 04:40 AM
Hi J_Player
Thanking so much for your good help . as I am saying you are fine engineer
And you pointed to some tip.
All of you said is correct , and I achieve to them by more experiment and
Practice .

About is Alonso PD really work ??? I believe it is work , because , there
Are Movie by Morgan, Andreas, also Geo said , his clone PD work correct .
My built clone PD, so much than sensitive relation to original .as Morgan said
If I remember correct original Alonso PD detect TV screen from 90 cm ,
My PD detect from 1.5 meter easily . tuned null very fine , may be must little
Out of fine null ???? may be if reduce sensitivity , then canceled , sky –ground
Affect . I doing test
Best regards.

Hi Aft.
In who position do you have the switch when you scan the TV????

Geo
04-22-2011, 04:47 AM
I must be go to electronic market and buy them. Test this,
But I think don’t solve problem !!!! because instability began when
Coil over ground

I use a 7805:)

aft_72005
04-22-2011, 06:19 AM
Hi Aft.
In who position do you have the switch when you scan the TV????

Hi Geo
Only MD working and power to ferrite receiver was off .
Best regards.

aft_72005
04-22-2011, 06:22 AM
I use a 7805:)

thank you if you having free time also try TL431 , drift is 20ppmhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/wink3.gif , belter than 7805

Geo
04-22-2011, 08:42 AM
thank you if you having free time also try TL431 , drift is 20ppmhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/wink3.gif , belter than 7805

No reason. Now is very stamble:)

Geo
04-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi Geo
Only MD working and power to ferrite receiver was off .
Best regards.

I never tried it at battery short only as MD:frown:
I test it at position for LRL (Ferrite only).

Regards

FrancoItaly
04-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi All
I think that the secret of Alonzo pistol is mixing 2 signals, one from a side of trasmitting coil and and the second from the other side. A critical adjustement of the signals it allows the detection of long buried targets. In my tests I buried 10 silver coins 10 cm deep and a signal is appeared after few weeks. I don't think that the ferrite is necessary, in my istruments I use only coils of few windings with a resonance of 4 mhz. I think that Alonzo used the ferrite only for an easier coupling with the metal detector. It's also very important the phase relation between the mixed signals, if it's wrong no signal appears...and the pistol is sensitive only to sky/compass/walls... effects. As Esteban says many types of detectors are useful for the purpose, I use a sort of pulse induction mixed with a TR-IB.

Best regards

Geo
04-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Hi Aft.
Some good news??????:):)

aft_72005
04-25-2011, 05:42 AM
Hi Aft.
Some good news??????:):)

Hi Geo,
I am so busy with other work now , but at first free time I will do some work
For PD.
Best regards.

Geo
04-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi Geo,
I am so busy with other work now , but at first free time I will do some work
For PD.
Best regards.

I also make some experiments, i will inform you if good news!!!

Geo
04-27-2011, 05:35 AM
Hi.
I want from Morgan and Aft to tell me if their PD can detect the battery spark (short) when the PD is in double mode (Omega + passive receiver).
Yesterday i made a test and found a point were my PD was very sensitive to sparks even at omega+ferrite mode. So i need to learn if this position is ok.

Orbit
04-27-2011, 08:06 AM
look at this ,man has a few models, and you only about a dispute :lol:

Orbit
04-27-2011, 08:11 AM
rush of people a little more and gone ,hhhaaa:lol:

Qiaozhi
04-27-2011, 09:41 AM
This is the usual "dowsing rod dressed up with do-nothing electronics" that we've seen many times before. :(

Orbit
04-27-2011, 10:07 AM
I agree that ,but costs 2000 to 3500 euro :lol:

epitopios
04-27-2011, 10:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yBAyW.jpg

Qiaozhi
04-27-2011, 10:55 AM
I agree that ,but costs 2000 to 3500 euro :lol:
Which only means that is a very expensive dowsing rod. :razz:

aft_72005
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I also make some experiments, i will inform you if good news!!!

Thank you Geo :)

aft_72005
04-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi.
I want from Morgan and Aft to tell me if their PD can detect the battery spark (short) when the PD is in double mode (Omega + passive receiver).
Yesterday i made a test and found a point were my PD was very sensitive to sparks even at omega+ferrite mode. So i need to learn if this position is ok.

Hi Geo

Although I built clone of Alonso pd, but it is modified,
It can detect 1.5 volt short circuit from 70 -100 cm .
What is your pd detection range?
Best regards.

Geo
04-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi Geo

Although I built clone of Alonso pd, but it is modified,
It can detect 1.5 volt short circuit from 70 -100 cm .
What is your pd detection range?
Best regards.

Hi Aft.
I am interesting what is happening when Omega and ferrite is On. Only ferrite gives me 90...95 cm for battery short. But now i play with both, ferrite and Omega. With both on, it detects the battery short from 20..25cm for the time and the TV "on" from 5 meters. I believe that all the "game" is here.

Regards

aft_72005
04-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi Aft.
I am interesting what is happening when Omega and ferrite is On. Only ferrite gives me 90...95 cm for battery short. But now i play with both, ferrite and Omega. With both on, it detects the battery short from 20..25cm for the time and the TV "on" from 5 meters. I believe that all the "game" is here.

Regards

Also I am interesting to know , I don’t fined reply yet.
May be Morgan know reply .
Best regards.

aft_72005
04-27-2011, 07:02 PM
See circuit , two detector output connect to one alarm circuit !!!!!
What’s meaning . I think there are 2 reply 1- each time only one of
Both detractor connect to alarm circuit . Ferrite receiver only LRL .
And heatkitgd348 only for pinpoint .
2- there are other philosophy and theory , schematic diagram as francoitaly
Said similar to BFO , only PCB5 + ferrite must be oscillation!!!!!.
What is your opinion ?
Best regards.

Morgan
04-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Hi.

Dificult to say,each time you make a short with 1,5v and 20 cm of wire you create a LOOP,and this can be detected very far with the PD OMEGA.
I think still detect the spark in this position.

Morgan
04-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Best regards.

Maybe YES.

I supose GEO already know this critical Omega+Ferrite balance.
As J_P said, i discover this Alonso´s SECRET BY CHANCE...

MAKE YOUR PD ADJUSTMENTS OUT FROM ENERGY SOURCE,this is just one first step.
If you live in the city,is more dificult.

Morgan
04-28-2011, 01:34 AM
See circuit , two detector output connect to one alarm circuit !!!!!
What’s meaning . I think there are 2 reply 1- each time only one of
Both detractor connect to alarm circuit . Ferrite receiver only LRL .
And heatkitgd348 only for pinpoint .
2- there are other philosophy and theory , schematic diagram as francoitaly
Said similar to BFO , only PCB5 + ferrite must be oscillation!!!!!.
What is your opinion ?
Best regards.

There is only two ways for balance of OMEGA+FERRITE :

1- You balance wrong and the OMEGA oveload the Ferrite and Passive Receiver,you cant detect the PHENOMENON,you cant detect gold or silver,only near the coil as normal MD´s.

2- You balance correctly and your OMEGA stimulate the Ferrite for LONG DISTANCE LOCATE the gold and silver.

Morgan
04-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Best regards.

When Geo open my Red PD clone,he get impressed by the confusion of wires,he note the Ferrite is small,maybe he not pay atention to the Ferrite POSITION regarding the Omega coil,this is very important...
This is the point one

Take the PD away from all energy fields including lights.
This is the point two

Move the Ferrite more to front or back until you get the correct balance,this is what you call is SECRET.

One SECRET that i would like to share with people who also share with me their SECRETS.
But i dont find this people HERE.

Regards

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 03:14 AM
Maybe YES.

I supose GEO already know this critical Omega+Ferrite balance.
As J_P said, i discover this Alonso´s SECRET BY CHANCE...

MAKE YOUR PD ADJUSTMENTS OUT FROM ENERGY SOURCE,this is just one first step.
If you live in the city,is more dificult.

Yes, I living in big industrial city but this isn't problem .;)

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 03:21 AM
There is only two ways for balance of OMEGA+FERRITE :

1- You balance wrong and the OMEGA oveload the Ferrite and Passive Receiver,you cant detect the PHENOMENON,you cant detect gold or silver,only near the coil as normal MD´s.

Yes, this is correct . I did this experiment

2- You balance correctly and your OMEGA stimulate the Ferrite for LONG DISTANCE LOCATE the gold and silver.yes, done, but don’t try on real area yet. :D

:D;)

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 03:37 AM
When Geo open my Red PD clone,he get impressed by the confusion of wires,he note the Ferrite is small,maybe he not pay atention to the Ferrite POSITION regarding the Omega coil,this is very important...
This is the point one

This is the point two

Move the Ferrite more to front or back until you get the correct balance,this is what you call is SECRET.

Yes, as I reach to this secret by oscilloscope :D;)

One SECRET that i would like to share with people who also share with me their SECRETS.

Regards

I regard to your opinion , don't like begin war again between people here , I think all propel friend.
Yes, I believe there are more secrets about correct tuning which never said
At forum.;);)
My problem only stability of PD .:D If you like more speak in the matter ?

Best regards.

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi Geo
Did try TL431 , although it had good voltage stability . But it isn’t reply.
Again instability , when only receiver of GD348 work , it is with fine stability .
As I said my PD not exactly Alonso clone , modified it to reach high sensitivity .
I trying build stability at high sensitivity .
My request from you, please up load, picture waveform of emitter TR6( base on
Qiaozhi circuit draw )
When transmitter is on and when transmitter is off.
Best regards.

Geo
04-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi Geo
Again instability , when only receiver of GD348 work , it is with fine stability .
As I said my PD not exactly Alonso clone , modified it to reach high sensitivity .
Qiaozhi circuit draw )
Best regards.

Hahahha...... here is all the secret:lol:.
But it is easy. As Morgan said if no good ferrite null then T1 works on saturation so it works only as MD.
This time when i connect the gnd of oscilloscope to PD it works different so i can't take a good photo (as works without connected oscilloscope to PD). Some times i had parasitic oscillations at frequencies near to 0.8...1.8Mhz. Now i don't have anything. No need for full gain from passive receiver, you can regulate the gain.....
If you made a lot of modifications you can give them to me (without value of components) so to see what is wrong. But i am sure the first wrong is the bad null.

Geo
04-28-2011, 04:56 AM
This is the point one

This is the point two

Regards

I saw the small ferrite and his position, but you show it only to me, so...:notalk:
It was your wish...... and i know to keep my promises.

Regards

Geo
04-28-2011, 05:15 AM
Hi Geo
Qiaozhi circuit draw )
Best regards.

and something else......
i believe that the passive receiver don't makes instability to the other circuit.
I will tell you some simple tricks (sorry i am sure that you know them).
Replace c14 with a small one (1nf... 1.5nf) and measure the frequency. If frequency is very stable (10...20hz drift on half hour) then check the +9V. You must have multimeter 41/2 digits or better. I had problem here from the LM317 and i replaced it with 7809. If you are OK (drift <5mv on 15minutes) check the voltage at collector of T14. If this is ok then check the rx coil null. Put the oscilloscope on the base of T10 and the volt/div at the minimum position where you can see the upper waveform and check if it changes due the time. Every time that you make null to the Rx coil you need at least half hour so the coil to take its final position. I can't imagine something else.

Regards

mehdi
04-28-2011, 08:20 AM

Regards

????????????:)

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Hahahha...... here is all the secret:lol:.
But it is easy. As Morgan said if no good ferrite null then T1 works on saturation so it works only as MD.
This time when i connect the gnd of oscilloscope to PD it works different so i can't take a good photo (as works without connected oscilloscope to PD). Some times i had parasitic oscillations at frequencies near to 0.8...1.8Mhz. Now i don't have anything. No need for full gain from passive receiver, you can regulate the gain.....
If you made a lot of modifications you can give them to me (without value of components) so to see what is wrong. But i am sure the first wrong is the bad null.

I having very good null ;)

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 11:03 AM
and something else......
i believe that the passive receiver don't makes instability to the other circuit.
I will tell you some simple tricks (sorry i am sure that you know them).
Replace c14 with a small one (1nf... 1.5nf) and measure the frequency. If frequency is very stable (10...20hz drift on half hour) then check the +9V. You must have multimeter 41/2 digits or better. I had problem here from the LM317 and i replaced it with 7809. If you are OK (drift <5mv on 15minutes) check the voltage at collector of T14. If this is ok then check the rx coil null. Put the oscilloscope on the base of T10 and the volt/div at the minimum position where you can see the upper waveform and check if it changes due the time. Every time that you make null to the Rx coil you need at least half hour so the coil to take its final position. I can't imagine something else.

Regards

Thanks for your help , I having 5 1/2 digit multi meter, but problem is other things
Best regards.

Geo
04-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for your help , I having 5 1/2 digit multi meter, but problem is other things
Best regards.

Ok, so where do you see that begin the instability??? Check with the oscilloscope the signal at all transistors bases and tell me who signal changes parallel with instability????
You must set the oscilloscope at full sensitivity (lower v/div) so to be able to see every small change at signal.

Regards

Geo
04-28-2011, 11:15 AM
I having very good null ;)

Who null???
At Rx coil or at ferrite coil??
Tell me who is the voltage P-P at every coil.
Regards

aft_72005
04-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Who null???
At Rx coil or at ferrite coil??
Tell me who is the voltage P-P at every coil.
Regards

This is very clear reply without any secreting “I having very good null at input PCB5 with 1-5 mv pp and having in GD
348 receiver input 350 mv pp .
Reach to point behind omega , I named it “magic magnetic storm”:D;):cool:

Best regards.

Geo
04-28-2011, 04:28 PM
This is very clear reply without any secreting “I having very good null at input PCB5 with 1-5 mv pp and having in GD
348 receiver input 350 mv pp .
Reach to point behind omega , I named it “magic magnetic storm”:D;):cool:

Best regards.

If so, the ferrite input is fantastic (better than mine) but the 348 input is very very hight:frown:. You must make better null. My signal is less than 30mv p-p.

aft_72005
04-29-2011, 03:07 AM
If so, the ferrite input is fantastic (better than mine) but the 348 input is very very hight:frown:. You must make better null. My signal is less than 30mv p-p.

Hi Geo
I am not young man , sometimes with error . sorry for my mistake .:frown:
Measured on collector of T9 signal was 350mv pp,
Measured on LC tuning signal was 30 mv pp
Best regards.

Geo
04-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Hi Aft.
30mv is OK. So i can't give you solution to your problem about instability

Regards

aft_72005
04-29-2011, 05:54 AM
Hi Aft.
30mv is OK. So i can't give you solution to your problem about instability

Regards

Hi Geo
Thanks for your help , as doing some work with PD now , I think
Found solution .

aft_72005
04-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Hi Morgan
My question about PD ,
I remember Esteban said transmitter “eat energy filed “in other words transmitter , damaged energy filed !!!!!!
in your movie detected your gold medallion for several
Times by black and red PD , without any decrease energy filed !!!!!!!!!:???:
Best regards.

WM6
04-30-2011, 06:10 PM
??

I believe it is work , because ,

I believe too, that you believe, because you are believer.

Morgan
04-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi Morgan
My question about PD ,
I remember Esteban said transmitter “eat energy filed “in other words transmitter , damaged energy filed !!!!!!
in your movie detected your gold medallion for several
Times by black and red PD , without any decrease energy filed !!!!!!!!!:???:
Best regards.

Hello

The PD absorbe part of the energy field,but this happens if you insist maybe more than one minute pinpointing in the target direction. You see in the PD movie,we are not using PD more than a few seconds,anyway the Alonso coil is small,eat very slowly the energy around the target,maybe he made small coil becouse of this.

Regards

aft_72005
05-01-2011, 03:02 AM
Hello

The PD absorbe part of the energy field,but this happens if you insist maybe more than one minute pinpointing in the target direction. You see in the PD movie,we are not using PD more than a few seconds,anyway the Alonso coil is small,eat very slowly the energy around the target,maybe he made small coil becouse of this.

Regards

Hi Morgan
When only ferrite+PCB5+555 powered, can it detect your gold medallion?
Best regards

Geo
05-01-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi Morgan
When only ferrite+PCB5+555 powered, can it detect your gold medallion?
Best regards

Hi Aft.
As Morgan told many times No.....

Regards

aft_72005
05-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi Aft.
As Morgan told many times No.....

Regards

Hi Geo
But strange , because my only ferrite can detect !!!!!!!!!!! :Dhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/003.gifhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/good.gif
I am interest also what is Morgan result????
Best regards.

Geo
05-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Hi Geo
But strange , because my only ferrite can detect !!!!!!!!!!! :Dhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/003.gifhttp://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/good.gif
Best regards.

Hi Aft.
Morgan said it, not i.
Now if your PD works as LRL only with pcb5 then congratulation.
Go out for TH. This is what all we are looking for

Regards

Morgan
05-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi Geo
Best regards.

Hello

The PD with only Passive RX +Ferrite cant detect the gold medalion.
But it can detect the medalion with Passive + Coil (with X turns) and other coil(smaller) stimulator.

Morgan
05-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Hello

But it can detect the medalion with Passive + Coil (with X turns) and other coil(smaller) stimulator.

References in this coil are not correct becouse this was one of the SO MANY coils i have test near the gold medalion.

This LRL is the Alonso´s Passive Receiver and the beeper circuit.
This can work in automatic,and is more easy for calibrations.
Is not so good for small gold objects as the Pistoldetektor,but is range for the big gold or silver objects is much better than PD.

here is the final coil :

aft_72005
05-02-2011, 03:33 AM

Hi Morgan
about only passive receiver in PD , yes you are correct, but I modified ferrite receiver also without stimulator Can detect as LRL .
Best regards.

aft_72005
05-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Hi Aft.
Morgan said it, not i.
Now if your PD works as LRL only with pcb5 then congratulation.
Go out for TH. This is what all we are looking for

Regards

Hi Geo
Thank you . I am not treasure hunter , but very interest in electronics about "how it works "
Yes, in my free times , will trying in real area .
Best regards.

aft_72005
05-02-2011, 09:18 AM
I believe too, that you believe, because you are believer.

Yes, this is very clear , after some real test with real ultra stable PD , detected
Some metallic items and now I am believer, there are energy filed for long buried
Metals . at the first I am not believer seem you but …….

Morgan
05-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Yes, this is very clear , after some real test with real ultra stable PD , detected
Some metallic items and now I am believer, there are energy filed for long buried
Metals . at the first I am not believer seem you but …….

Hi Aft_

Very good news !

But what you detect at distance and what was the distance ?

Regards

aft_72005
05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi Aft_

Very good news !

But what you detect at distance and what was the distance ?

Regards

Hi Morgan
Rusty nails, from 3 meters , deep 20 -30 cm .
Best regards.

Qiaozhi
05-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi Morgan
Best regards.
Hi Aft,

If I understand you correctly, your PD is operating only in passive mode?

I assume the rusty nail is not detectable in an air test. If so, can you do the following? Find an area of soil where there are no signals with either the PD or the PI, and place the rusty nail under the soil at that spot. Is the target detectable with the PD after a few days, when the so-called "phenomenon" has presumably had time to build up?

aft_72005
05-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi Qiaozhi
Yes, used PD in passive mode, but my PD isn’t passive receiver from Alonso PD . I am sure modified of it working correct.
I think as you said, if burrier again it, maybe after pass times again produce phenomenon

Best regards.

Morgan
05-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi Morgan
Best regards.

Hi Aft_

But the story about rusty nails is not new,you told have this experience this long time ago,remember?

Well.i imagine you are more lucky finding some gold or silver...

NOTE: Change the frequency to avoid IRON targets,you do not need NAILS :nono:
;)

regards

detectoman
05-02-2011, 09:31 PM
rustly nails? good inicio aft, my brodhy, morgan begin find zorrillos cave whit lrl

clavos oxidados? buen comienzo aft, hermanito morgan comenzo hallando cuevas de zorrillos con sus lrls

aft_72005
05-03-2011, 03:30 AM
Hi Aft_

But the story about rusty nails is not new,you told have this experience this long time ago,remember?

Well.i imagine you are more lucky finding some gold or silver...

NOTE: Change the frequency to avoid IRON targets,you do not need NAILS :nono:
;)

regards

Hi Morgan
It wasn’t story , it was real :D. yes, detected first by USPD , again I tried with my
Modified passive receiver . also passive receiver detected phenomenon. You are correct
It isn’t new , I did LRL experiments from 3 years ago ,first as I not believe LRL detection ,
I dint like post nonsense messages here . I built more than 3 PD with various circuits ;);).
One of them is USPD , it is my top PD . although I built clone of your PD , it is working .http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/good.gif
I am sure in real test in real area . may be you don’t know , treasure hunting forbidden in
My living country . my real test is little . Government rules make search for long buried
Historical Metals very hard . therefore my experiment in real area is very limited .
Best regards.

aft_72005
05-03-2011, 03:35 AM
rustly nails? good inicio aft, my brodhy, morgan begin find zorrillos cave whit lrl

clavos oxidados? buen comienzo aft, hermanito morgan comenzo hallando cuevas de zorrillos con sus lrls

Hi big brother detectoman http://www.iranmicro.ir/forum/images/smilies/hi.gif
I couldn't understands your opinion. :???:
Best regards.

michael
05-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi friends.
I'm back from the latest expedition for a treasure searching.On recent location where for 2 weeks ago I took PD got serious strong signals by thatfrom each direction, but this week I got no signal with my powerful PI. the MDL was entirely silent.

I scanned the center of location to more than 20 meters radius around, it was entirely silent, so concluded there is no treasure, surely nothing.

from these I personally concluded that:
1- PD-detected place (where before was located by a MFD) was definitely a hot location.
2- with high possibility There is tiny gold( natural gold powder) inside soil which are not detectable for PI, but produces a noticeable field which is detectable for LRLs like PD.The PI especially with big 2m x 2m loop only detects dense targets (manmade)and by this moment have never got strong signal for soils.These were my latest experience with PD.Have any of you encountered such thing?Regards.

WM6
05-03-2011, 11:06 AM
2- with high possibility There is tiny gold( natural gold powder) inside soil which are not detectable for PI, but produces a noticeable field which is detectable for LRLs like PD.

It is not "possibility", it is reality. There are nanoparticles of gold in every soil. But to harvest gold out of it, is better to use AlfaAlfa than your PD or MFD:

http://nanotechweb.org/cws/article/tech/9690

Qiaozhi
05-03-2011, 11:47 AM
It is not "possibility", it is reality. There are nanoparticles of gold in every soil. But to harvest gold out of it, is better to use AlfaAlfa than your PD or MFD:

http://nanotechweb.org/cws/article/tech/9690
If growing AlfaAlfa becomes popular, then all that nano-gold is going to play havoc with LRLs. :shocked:

Geo
05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi friends.
I'm back from the latest expedition for a treasure searching.On recent location where for 2 weeks ago I took PD got serious strong signals by thatfrom each direction, but this week I got no signal with my powerful PI. the MDL was entirely silent.

I scanned the center of location to more than 20 meters radius around, it was entirely silent, so concluded there is no treasure, surely nothing.

1- PD-detected place (where before was located by a MFD) was definitely a hot location.
2- with high possibility There is tiny gold( natural gold powder) inside soil which are not detectable for PI, but produces a noticeable field which is detectable for LRLs like PD.The PI especially with big 2m x 2m loop only detects dense targets (manmade)and by this moment have never got strong signal for soils.These were my latest experience with PD.Have any of you encountered such thing?Regards.

Hi Michael.
This is a very common problem. When there is a small object as a coin at depth 40cm then pd can detect it but none MD:lol: can detect it. If the terrain is not so hard you can dig about 10cm depth and then try again with a small coil (20...30cm).

Morgan
05-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi friends.

Hi

One time i get signals all over the ground in a big area with my PD and MINEORO DC2008. The ground presents quartz stones everywere,and i think there are native gold in this field,but never made any holes to prove that...

Regards

J_Player
05-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi

One time i get signals all over the ground in a big area with my PD and MINEORO DC2008. The ground presents quartz stones everywere,and i think there are native gold in this field,but never made any holes to prove that...

RegardsOne time I got strong signals from my guess technique for finding treasure. I used my VLF metal detector to check the area and pinpoint. I found a gold ring with some small diamonds buried about 12 cm deep. I am sure there was also some microgold in this same soil....

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
05-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I see everyone is well and that life goes on.
Good.

Geo
05-03-2011, 08:03 PM
I see everyone is well and that life goes on.
Good.

Yes....:lol:
Hi Fred:):)

Fred
05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Hi Geo !
Hope to see that video some eday.The French one was interesting.
Is Hung still all wrong and everyone else still all right ?

Happy prospecting , summer is coming!

Geo
05-04-2011, 04:47 AM
Hi Geo !
Hope to see that video some eday.The French one was interesting.
Is Hung still all wrong and everyone else still all right ?

Happy prospecting , summer is coming!

Hi Fred.
Who video??

Qiaozhi
05-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi Fred.
Who video??
He means the Mineoro video in the French forest that was posted on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I

Fred
05-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Exactly, thanks Qiaozhi.
I think it is clear in that video that it works at least as a regular MD, but at some distance and with no visible coil.

Fred
05-06-2011, 11:05 AM
He means the Mineoro video in the French forest that was posted on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I

Actually, it was not that one i was referring to, but this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7dfQKPOw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Qiaozhi, i find the one you refer to highly suspicious, and i want to look at it more carefully.

Qiaozhi
05-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Actually, it was not that one i was referring to, but this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7dfQKPOw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
I particularly liked the part where she tipped the pile of dirt over Alonso's shoes. :lol:

J_Player
05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Exactly, thanks Qiaozhi.
I think it is clear in that video that it works at least as a regular MD, but at some distance and with no visible coil.Hi Fred,

I see the same as you see.
After watching those videos in France, I noted several things:

1. The FG90 was beeping at metal which was buried at a depth I could find them with a metal detector. The Mineoro seemed to be beeping at a greater distance than an average metal detector coil would beep. But there seems to be some difficulty to determine exactly where the location the FG90 is beeping. They spend half their time trying to figure out where the buried metal is, and slowly digging and trying to figure out when they found it.

So I imagine if a group of treasure hunters had come to that location only with a metal detector, they would also find the buried jewelry pieces in about the same time or less. I don't see an advantage to using the FG90 in the two recoveries they showed. I know my metal detectors would require a little more time searching the ground until I found the location where the rings are, but they could pinpoint the ear rings easily. In the end, it seems it would take about the same amount of time, except I would not make a mistake of pinpointing if I use my metal detectors. I am wondering what is the advantage of using the FG90. The alleged answer to this question brings us to note 2:

2. I noticed these videos did not show the FG90 locating buried metal at long range. I often read stories of more than 1 Km detection distance. And certainly more than 30 meters. But I don't see this distance here.

3. When I read the Mineoro literature, I read how FG90, FG80, FG79 etc. means they detect "fresh gold". But in the video, I did not hear the FG90 beeping when the fresh gold was in front of it. I only heard it beep when the gold was buried in the dirt. This makes me think the FG90 does not beep for fresh gold. It also makes me wonder about the Mineoro propaganda that says gold ions travel into the air up to 7.2 feet above the buried gold. I did not see any signs of the FG90 beeping at ions in the air. Not even after they opened the hole and spread out the dirt where all the ions came from. I saw it beep when it was held close to the gold metal only when it was buried. This makes me think there are not gold ions floating in the air where the FG90 can capture them or beep at them.

4. After noting the strange performance of the FG90 not behaving as it was described by Mineoro promoters, I am wondering what caused it to beep?

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
05-06-2011, 10:10 PM
4. After noting the strange performance of the FG90 not behaving as it was described by Mineoro promoters, I am wondering what caused it to beep?
Of course there is always the possibility of a hidden transmitter causing the FG90 to beep. :rolleyes:
An remote control garage door opener would do the trick.

Fred
05-07-2011, 01:23 AM
The FG90 seems to beep only when it is convenient, when people are expecting it to do so. When nobody give attention to it or just handle it, it stays silent.
Except that i cannot find any thing obvious.
Those are interesting videos .

Geo
05-07-2011, 05:06 AM
Of course there is always the possibility of a hidden transmitter causing the FG90 to beep. :rolleyes:
An remote control garage door opener would do the trick.

To me it seems to work normally. I do not believe in hidden transmitter.
But the Mineoro that I had 3 years ago, never worked with such ease. Usually no beep at all, and if it was near at power line then beep at all:angry:.
As i remember it was very sensitive to any remote control garage door opener :lol:

Regards

Astrodetect
05-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi Geo
Best regards.

Hi aft
Can you tell us what modifications you have made to the passive receiver and it detects as LRL?
Thanks

Qiaozhi
05-07-2011, 08:11 AM
To me it seems to work normally. I do not believe in hidden transmitter.
But the Mineoro that I had 3 years ago, never worked with such ease. Usually no beep at all, and if it was near at power line then beep at all:angry:.
As i remember it was very sensitive to any remote control garage door opener :lol:

Regards
That was also my experience. What you see in the videos does not match what you see in practice. I'm not saying that this definitely is the case, but it's almost like someone is triggering the "detector" using an external device. After that it only takes some simple sleight of hand for the treasure to appear in the hole. Notice that a Mineoro operative is always close by helping to sift through the soil. It is never left to the potential customer to do the recovery. From a skeptical point of view, the videos are not conclusive proof. A little misdirection, showmanship, and some electronic trickery could achieve the same result.

J_Player
05-07-2011, 10:20 AM

Originally posted by: Qiaozhi
That was also my experience. What you see in the videos does not match what you see in practice. I'm not saying that this definitely is the case, but it's almost like someone is triggering the "detector" using an external device. After that it only takes some simple sleight of hand for the treasure to appear in the hole. Notice that a Mineoro operative is always close by helping to sift through the soil. It is never left to the potential customer to do the recovery. From a skeptical point of view, the videos are not conclusive proof. A little misdirection, showmanship, and some electronic trickery could achieve the same result.Hmmm.... We see videos of Mineoro users finding treasurer only at short metal detector distances with much random beeping.
But we see videos and hear stories of Mineoro finding treasure at longer distances when Mineoro factory workers are there. :???:

The Mineoro factory people cannot be pushing the remote for the garage door opener because people would see the opener.
If they did, then people would wonder why the factory people carried a garage door opener near the treasure site.
If they wanted to press a button to send a signal, they would need to use some other kind of transmitter that people would not question why they keep it in their pocket and carried it to the treasure testing grounds. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Hmmm.... We see videos of Mineoro users finding treasurer only at short metal detector distances with much random beeping.
But we see videos and hear stories of Mineoro finding treasure at longer distances when Mineoro factory workers are there. :???:

The Mineoro factory people cannot be pushing the remote for the garage door opener because people would see the opener.
If they did, then people would wonder why the factory people carried a garage door opener near the treasure site.
If they wanted to press a button to send a signal, they would need to use some other kind of transmitter that people would not question why they keep it in their pocket and carried it to the treasure testing grounds. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

What about INSIDE THE DIGITAL CAMERA ??? ;)

Morgan
05-07-2011, 12:05 PM
What about INSIDE THE DIGITAL CAMERA ??? ;)

i believe mineoro can give some solid beeps in a large target,never in small earring,i have my experiences with mineoro and many stories of people using mineoro all over the world.

Morgan
05-07-2011, 12:12 PM
i believe mineoro can give some solid beeps in a large target,never in small earring,i have my experiences with mineoro and many stories of people using mineoro all over the world.

In the picture ,note Alonso holding the camera.
This was the first time those buyers found something with mineoro. After buy and take LRL´s to their country they not have again this performance.This happens very often,this happens to me.
what i´m saying is just my imagination,i dont know nothing,but i found both videos suspicious.I´m wondering,Maybe i´m wrong???

Morgan
05-07-2011, 12:33 PM
This was the first time those buyers found something with mineoro. After buy and take LRL´s to their country they not have again this performance.This happens very often,this happens to me.
what i´m saying is just my imagination,i dont know nothing,but i found both videos suspicious.I´m wondering,Maybe i´m wrong???

MY CONCLUSION

I HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT SOME MINEORO MODELS WORK AS LRL ONLY WITH LARGE AMOUNT OF PRECIOUS METALS,THIS INCLUDES SOME APRECIATED PINPOINT ABILITY.

ALL THE OBJECTS I HAVE FOUND WAS ONLY WITH MODEL DC2008,ALLWAYS WITH SPARZED SIGNALS IN THE AREA NEAR THE OBJECTS;AND NEED ALL THE TIME CONVENTIONAL MD TO PINPOINT THE TARGETS.

FINAL CONCLUSION:
MINEORO MAYBE USE SOME TRICK TO CONVINCE POTENTIAL BUYERS TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM.
WHEN I LEFT BRAZIL WITH MY MINEORO I WAS CONVINCED THAT I BOUGT A REAL LRL;BUT AFTER EXTENSIVE SEARCHING OF POTENTIAL GOLD AREAS AND MOST OF THE BEST BEACH (THE MORE PRODUTIVE IN GOLD RINGS)I CANT GET GOOD RESULTS, I CONCLUDE MINEORO USE SOME KIND OF A TRICK TO DECEIVE.
OF COURSE SOME OF THE MINEORO MODELS WORK AS LRL,BUT NEVER WITH THE PERFORMANCE THEY SHOW IN THE FIELD TEST, IN GAROPABA:
I SENT EMAILS FOR MINEORO USERS IN MINEORO SITE,AND NEVER RECEIVE ANSWER.

I CHALLENGE ALL MINEORO USERS(EXCEPT HUNG) TO POST HERE THEIR EXPERIENCES AND TELL ME IF I`M WRONG.

J_Player
05-07-2011, 01:12 PM
what i´m saying is just my imagination,i dont know nothing,but i found both videos suspicious.I´m wondering,Maybe i´m wrong???Hi Morgan,

For me it is only my imagination of how it could be done too.
But I think a lot of the videos we see from Mineoro are made for demonstation only. I think some of them are for treasures they already recovered, then they make the video after, so they are only showing the technique of making adjustments for beeping. Maybe sometimes when we hear the beeping, it is made to beep artificially only to demonstrate when we expect to hear beeps.

I think it would be better to see a Mineoro beep at a real treasure detected from 840 meters or 1200 meters distance that you can dig and keep in your collection of treasures.
Not a demonstration video only to show how factory people use the detector.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
05-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Personally i would simply put a garage door opener in my shoe :)

But honestly in those videos i don´t think anyone that appears on the images is doing this.

Qiaozhi
05-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Personally i would simply put a garage door opener in my shoe :)

But honestly in those videos i don´t think anyone that appears on the images is doing this.
That was my initial thought, except you only need to put the switch in your shoe.

The idea of putting the transmitter inside the video camera would be a clever trick, as no-one would be suspicious of the camera man. To make the demonstration convincing, you would need to have all the Mineoro employees working together. The camera man triggers the beeping, Alonso (in conjunction with the potential customer) operates the FG90, and the assistant does the sleight of hand by dropping the small target into the hole. They've obviously had plenty of practice. :razz:

J_Player
05-07-2011, 03:04 PM
MY CONCLUSION

I HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT SOME MINEORO MODELS WORK AS LRL ONLY WITH LARGE AMOUNT OF PRECIOUS METALS,THIS INCLUDES SOME APRECIATED PINPOINT ABILITY.

ALL THE OBJECTS I HAVE FOUND WAS ONLY WITH MODEL DC2008,ALLWAYS WITH SPARZED SIGNALS IN THE AREA NEAR THE OBJECTS;AND NEED ALL THE TIME CONVENTIONAL MD TO PINPOINT THE TARGETS.

FINAL CONCLUSION:
MINEORO MAYBE USE SOME TRICK TO CONVINCE POTENTIAL BUYERS TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM.
WHEN I LEFT BRAZIL WITH MY MINEORO I WAS CONVINCED THAT I BOUGT A REAL LRL;BUT AFTER EXTENSIVE SEARCHING OF POTENTIAL GOLD AREAS AND MOST OF THE BEST BEACH (THE MORE PRODUTIVE IN GOLD RINGS)I CANT GET GOOD RESULTS, I CONCLUDE MINEORO USE SOME KIND OF A TRICK TO DECEIVE.
OF COURSE SOME OF THE MINEORO MODELS WORK AS LRL,BUT NEVER WITH THE PERFORMANCE THEY SHOW IN THE FIELD TEST, IN GAROPABA:

I CHALLENGE ALL MINEORO USERS(EXCEPT HUNG) TO POST HERE THEIR EXPERIENCES AND TELL ME IF I`M WRONG.Hi Morgan,

A lot of users of Mineoro already posted their experiences here. You can read them in the forum here:

Here is what you and Geo reported from Portugal to be convinced Mineoro LRLs are not detecting long range:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=118690&postcount=78
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=122223&postcount=111

Here is Carl-NCs report of how he could not detect anyting with his Mineoro LRL including the gold plate that came with the locator or his 10 oz gold bar:
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47468&postcount=32

Here is one of neronc's posts saying he bought a Mineoro LRL that never detected anything at all, not even the gold plate they sent with the locator, and the factory never answered his emails... http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=50315&postcount=119

Here is where Connie said she really had a brain wash from Brazil when she bought a Mineoro LRL. Maybe she wonders if the Mineoro LRLs only work when they are being demonstrated at the factory...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=96087&postcount=86

Here is what vcrb posted. He said his Mineoro LRL does not work in any weather condition on any day...
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47501&postcount=49

Here is one of Michael's reports of how he found no detection at all with Mineoro LRLs after one year of trying...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=96118&postcount=90

Here is where we finally learn the real reason why Gibon sold his Mineoro LRL...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=116404&postcount=107

Here is what Alexismex wrote about his experience with Mineoro LRLs before he made photos of what is really inside...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12061
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12165

Maybe these people can come back and give us newer updates to tell if they found any good detection with Mineoro LRLs recently.
Or maybe they can see if their Mineoro will beep when they push the button on their keychain to unlock the door for their car.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
05-07-2011, 09:41 PM
That was my initial thought, except you only need to put the switch in your shoe.
Thank you to be so kind when telling me how i lack imagination :lol:

The idea of putting the transmitter inside the video camera would be a clever trick, as no-one would be suspicious of the camera man. (...)

Yes , but I rejected it after seeing the detector beeping while Patricia was looking elsewhere and talking with someone.That would let only the guy shooting the video to be the culprit ...

Or maybe they can see if their Mineoro will beep when they push the button on their keychain to unlock the door for their car.
Best wishes,J_P
Personaly i am more interested i knowing why it does beep in those videos. :)

Qiaozhi
05-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Thank you to be so kind when telling me how i lack imagination :lol:
I was only thinking of your well being. :hatIt would be very uncomfortable to walk around with a garage door opener in your shoe. :rotfl

Yes , but I rejected it after seeing the detector beeping while Patricia was looking elsewhere and talking with someone. That would let only the guy shooting the video to be the culprit ...
Yes - that would make him the beeping culprit. :lol:
But the others are there to enhance the illusion, such as surreptitiously planting the "treasure" in the hole and helping with the search.

J_Player
05-07-2011, 10:23 PM
...Personaly i am more interested i knowing why it does beep in those videos. :)Hi Fred,

If you remember the circuit Geo posted for the FG79 had a VLF loop tuned at about 260 KHz feeding to the first stage transistor. Then when this signal reached the collector of the next stage, there is what looks like a 60 KHz collpitts oscillator. Any noise coming in to the first stage can set this thing off.
But what noise?
Ion chamber?
Doubtful.... it can only respond to radiation, not a distant ion neutralizing. And if it did respond to radiation, the impedance is not right to pass a signal to Q1.
So what's left?

The big loop tuned to 260 KHz can collect noise, and the conductors around the base of Q1 might be able to. ---- and the positive feedback and the oscillator at the next stage which feed back.
But what would cause this kind of stray noise?
Maybe a VLF transmitter used to open a garage door?
Or a transmitter used to unlock a car door from the key ring?

Or maybe airborne electrical noise in the vicinity?

The FG79 has this odd VLF receiver with a lower frequency VLF oscillator, but other Mineoro designs have actual modified metal detector circuits in them. It begins to seem similar to the Alonso pistol detector, except with an ion chamber to reduce the performance. Could it be that whatever caused the Alonso PD to beep at Morgan's gold medal from 2 meters also caused the FG90 to beep at a nearby ear ring? :???:

And what would that be?
An unshielded metal detector that picks up more sensitive signals at a farther range, at the expense of picking up a lot of faint noise signals? And we also see how it begins to beep more when they hold a metal antenna pointed down at the location where the treasure is buried. Could it be there is some VLF broadcast interference that is being picked up as an electric signal which is normally shielded on a normal metal detector?
Possibly a distant thunder storm, hundreds or thousands of miles away which is detected as small spikes in the RF? Then the nearby metal helps to boost the signal up enough to register a beep?

So far, all of the Mineoro detectors I have seen work on VLF frequencies. It seems they all have a VLF oscillator inside, and a VLF receiver, which appears to be responsive to broadband noise. But this is simply how it seems to me. It could actually be some rocket science we are looking at behind those BC548 transistors. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
05-07-2011, 11:01 PM

I CHALLENGE ALL MINEORO USERS(EXCEPT HUNG) TO POST HERE THEIR EXPERIENCES AND TELL ME IF I`M WRONG.
:silence

J_Player
05-07-2011, 11:54 PM
:silence

Qiaozhi
05-08-2011, 10:11 AM
:dance

J_Player
05-08-2011, 03:24 PM
:good
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15269&stc=1&d=1304849469

Morgan
05-08-2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15269&stc=1&d=1304849469

I try to make MINEORO sounds with many device(car locked dors device) and this not make the MINEORO beep...
One metal detector switched ON,can make MINEORO sounds but not more than 1m distance.
The mobile the same,but only when is receiving.

J_Player
05-08-2011, 10:31 PM
I try to make MINEORO sounds with many device(car locked dors device) and this not make the MINEORO beep...
One metal detector switched ON,can make MINEORO sounds but not more than 1m distance.
The mobile the same,but only when is receiving.Hi Morgan,

This is interesting. I think Geo reported his Mineoro will beep when he pushes the transmitter button to make a garage door open. When we check the garage door button transmitters, we find they are made to work at frequencies from 300 MHz to 400 MHz, and can be different in different countries. Even in the same country we can see a lot of different transmitters that can be used. For example, in the USA, the Genie garage door opener company will sell you any of these frequencies:
290, 295, 300, 305, 310, 315, 320, 325 or 390 MHz
http://www.geniedoor.com/faq.htm#f

And there are a lot more frequencies for garage door transmitters used in this range. If Geo sees his Mineoro locator beeping at a garage door transmitter, then maybe it is sensitive to short bursts in the 300-400MHz range. Or maybe it is picking up some modulation from this burst. Maybe it depends on the digital code that is programmed to open the door.

Here is another experiment to try:
Get a piezoelectric cigarette lighter that makes a spark when you light it. Let's see how far the Mineoro can detect this spark. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
05-08-2011, 10:49 PM
In Europe they all are working at 433.92 mhz, and more recently in the 800mhz band.
Anyway looking at the video i could not find any evidence of someone using such a transmitter.

J_Player
05-08-2011, 11:53 PM
In Europe they all are working at 433.92 mhz, and more recently in the 800mhz band.
Anyway looking at the video i could not find any evidence of someone using such a transmitter.Hi Fred,

If we think about it, Alonso and other factory workers know how to build a small VLF transmitter that sends a signal at the same frequency as the Mineoro locator loop is tuned to.
And I am sure they know how to make this transmitter as small as a garage door opener transmitter that they can hide in thier shoe or pocket.
The question is whether this is what they did.
Did they do this to make Mineoro locators beep for demonstration videos?
Did they do it to help sell Mineoro locators?
Did they do it in the videos we are watching? :shrug:

I couldn't find any evidence of someone using such a transmitter either.
Could it be that Qiaozhi is right?
Maybe the guy holding the camera is operating the transmitter? :shocked:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
05-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Could it be that Qiaozhi is right?
Maybe the guy holding the camera is operating the transmitter? :shocked:
I'm not saying that this is actually what's happening in the video. It was just one possible method that could be used to trick a potential customer into thinking the device was able to detect treasure at long range.

The problem is that no-one else seems to be able to duplicate what happens in the videos when the Mineoro people are not present. Perhaps it's just the difference between a demo and real life?

J_Player
05-09-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm not saying that this is actually what's happening in the video. It was just one possible method that could be used to trick a potential customer into thinking the device was able to detect treasure at long range.

The problem is that no-one else seems to be able to duplicate what happens in the videos when the Mineoro people are not present. Perhaps it's just the difference between a demo and real life?Hmmm...

Connie said she really got a brain wash from Brazil...
She went to the factory and saw a demonstration in real life, and then she went home with a Mineoro LRL in real life.
Then she was not able to see the performance she saw at the demonstration in real life.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
05-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi JP,
Yes technically it is very easy, and you can find super small TX modules everywhere on ebay for example and on different frequencies.
But that doesn´t explain why the detector beeps in those particular videos, and it is what i would like to understand , like i said.
In fact it can pinpoint very well, but we can reject the fact that it works on a regular MD principle, because when wandering over watches, rings, cellphones and cameras, it doesn´t beep at all. This is why i observed that it only beeps when one gives attention to it and expect it to do so.
There are more strange behaviors i remarked, but details only.

Hi Fred,
If we think about it, Alonso and other factory workers know how to build a small VLF transmitter that sends a signal at the same frequency as the Mineoro locator loop is tuned to. J_P

Morgan
05-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Hmmm...

Connie said she really got a brain wash from Brazil...
She went to the factory and saw a demonstration in real life, and then she went home with a Mineoro LRL in real life.
Then she was not able to see the performance she saw at the demonstration in real life.

Best wishes,
J_P

I was in Garopaba at the same time as Connie. She was with Damasio and write all the informations about Mineoro in the notebook. She was very persistent at the point to ask all the informations about LRL distance,umidity conditions etc etc,i was near and laugh,i said we dont need all this instruments to measure umidity,just go out for TH in a suny day,but she said what Damasio tell is very IMPORTANT for a sucessful treasure find with MINEORO.
After all ,she only get a brain wash from Brazil and heavy sun in her red hair and withe skin...

Morgan
05-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Hi JP,
Yes technically it is very easy, and you can find super small TX modules everywhere on ebay for example and on different frequencies.
But that doesn´t explain why the detector beeps in those particular videos, and it is what i would like to understand , like i said.
In fact it can pinpoint very well, but we can reject the fact that it works on a regular MD principle, because when wandering over watches, rings, cellphones and cameras, it doesn´t beep at all. This is why i observed that it only beeps when one gives attention to it and expect it to do so.
There are more strange behaviors i remarked, but details only.

Hi Fred

If you want i can give to you the contact for you to speak with the french man,this one from the LRL videos,and maybe you can learn more about what hapens there in the forest.
He is a metal detector dealer,he ask Alonso for demonstrate his LRL products in Europe. I dont know if they make a deal or not.
Also see the thread from Gibon.

Regards

J_Player
05-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi Fred

If you want i can give to you the contact for you to speak with the french man,this one from the LRL videos,and maybe you can learn more about what hapens there in the forest.
He is a metal detector dealer,he ask Alonso for demonstrate his LRL products in Europe. I dont know if they make a deal or not.
Also see the thread from Gibon.

RegardsHi Mprgan,

When you test the best Mineoro locators that you have used in Europe, for an average sunny day of treasure hunting, did you find the same detection performance as you see in the French videos?

Do you see better performance than you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding?
Do you see worse performance as you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding?
Do you see the same performance as you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding?

Which of the Mineoro locators you used with your own hands in Europe finds the best performance?
Which of the Mineoro locators you used with your own hands in Europe finds the worst performance?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
05-10-2011, 04:45 AM
Hi.

I'll tell you an experience with my Mineoro PDC210 Super. There is a point on the roadside in a village where there are many ancient tombs. In one of these points i took a mark with Iconos. Depending on the temperature and humidity could find the point by a distance of 3 .... 80 meters. Tried two different days to locate the point with the Mineoro but not succeeded even above the point. Although for me they are both electrostatic detectors do not understand why Iconos locates the point while the Mineoro not.

Geo
05-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Hi Mprgan,

When you test the best Mineoro locators that you have used in Europe, for an average sunny day of treasure hunting, did you find the same detection performance as you see in the French videos?

Do you see better performance than you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding? No
Do you see worse performance as you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding? Yes
Do you see the same performance as you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding? No

Which of the Mineoro locators you used with your own hands in Europe finds the best performance?
Which of the Mineoro locators you used with your own hands in Europe finds the worst performance?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Red letters are my answer from my experience.

Morgan
05-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi Mprgan,

Do you see better performance than you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding?
Do you see worse performance as you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding?
Do you see the same performance as you see Alonso and the French treasure hunters finding?

Best wishes,
J_P

Here is the list of MINEORO MODELS i try in Europe in good sunny day:

PDC210

DCH85

DC2006

DC2008

FG80

No one detect target like we see in the Mineoro video,and with DC2006 model i never find any signals,is a quiet LRL.
FG80 belongs to Connie,and she did not find any targets...

This is why i find the FG90 with some tricky transmiter operating somewere.

Morgan
05-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Hi Mprgan,

Best wishes,
J_P

Same performance NO,but the small gold earing i can locate with PD not more than 2 meter,is very small object.With FG90 i see maybe 5 m ?

Morgan
05-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi J_P.
Red letters are my answer from my experience.

Hello

And do you think the ICONOS is locating the ancient tombs or maybe some powerline???

I see big diference between PDC210 Super and the later Mineoro models,the first one is much more sensitive to power lines,this is why we not try this model when you was in my country. If i turn ON the PDC start beeps imediatly,to test this LRL i need more than 100m away from any electrical source.

J_Player
05-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Hello

And do you think the ICONOS is locating the ancient tombs or maybe some powerline???

I see big diference between PDC210 Super and the later Mineoro models,the first one is much more sensitive to power lines,this is why we not try this model when you was in my country. If i turn ON the PDC start beeps imediatly,to test this LRL i need more than 100m away from any electrical source.I see videos of good Mineoro performance only when Alonso and other people from the factory are in the video. :rolleyes:

Maybe it is better to use dowsing rods.
With dowsing rods you can also watch them point to the direction of power lines and empty holes.
But at least the dowsing rod does not give you a wallet washing.

When you hunt for treasure the idea is to look at your wallet at the end of the year and see how your wallet has more money, not less.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-10-2011, 10:54 PM
I see videos of good Mineoro performance only when Alonso and other people from the factory are in the video. :rolleyes:

With dowsing rods you can also watch them point to the direction of power lines and empty holes.

When you hunt for treasure the idea is to look at your wallet at the end of the year and see how your wallet has more money, not less.

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes,the ideia is :

Become rich or get out of treasure hunting ;)

Morgan
05-10-2011, 11:00 PM
I see videos of good Mineoro performance only when Alonso and other people from the factory are in the video. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Anyway i believe if Alonso is doing some trick in this FG90 video ,is only to convice people to buy MINEORO products. I know some models work and can find gold,but the propaganda for the performance is allways EXAGERATE.

J_Player
05-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Yes,the ideia is :

Become rich or get out of treasure hunting ;)
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15299&d=1305068032Hi Morgan,

Thank you for answering my post.
I am happy to see your idea of many gold coins. :)
I have discovered that it is a hard life for me to work for paying bills.
The economy is bad, and it is difficult for me to make any progress in these troubling times. :frown:

I see the gold coins you show and I am happy for you.
I am wondering if you need a house pet?
I can travel to where you are, and I can be an excellent house pet for you.
But that's not all....
I am clean..!
I will polish all your gold treasures every day. :good
And I will count all your coins to make sure none of them get lost.
I can even polish your gold statues.

Do you need a house pet that helps with your treasures?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
05-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Hello

I see big diference between PDC210 Super and the later Mineoro models,the first one is much more sensitive to power lines,this is why we not try this model when you was in my country. If i turn ON the PDC start beeps imediatly,to test this LRL i need more than 100m away from any electrical source.

Hello Morgan.
At those case Iconos located the ancient tombs. Of course it was very sensitive to power lines but i know it. Now about the PDC210... it was the only Mineoro that i owned so i can't compare it with other models except an older PDC205 from a friend. Both mineoro.... no results:(.

Regards

J_Player
05-11-2011, 07:08 AM
...Both mineoro.... no results:(.
RegardsWhat? No resuts? :nono:

I want my money back..!

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
05-11-2011, 07:31 AM
What? No resuts? :nono:

I want my money back..!

Hi J_P

Look carefully at answer of mineoro team:

Qiaozhi
05-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Anyway i believe if Alonso is doing some trick in this FG90 video ,is only to convice people to buy MINEORO products. I know some models work and can find gold,but the propaganda for the performance is allways EXAGERATE.
Hi Morgan,

How do you know this? From your own personal experience, and the results of others, the evidence seems to deny this claim. :shrug:

Morgan
05-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi Morgan,

Thank you for answering my post.
I am happy to see your idea of many gold coins. :)
I have discovered that it is a hard life for me to work for paying bills.
The economy is bad, and it is difficult for me to make any progress in these troubling times. :frown:

I see the gold coins you show and I am happy for you.
I am wondering if you need a house pet?
I can travel to where you are, and I can be an excellent house pet for you.
But that's not all....
I am clean..!
I will polish all your gold treasures every day. :good
And I will count all your coins to make sure none of them get lost.
I can even polish your gold statues.

Do you need a house pet that helps with your treasures?

Best wishes,
J_P

Well,i already have Gollum as a pet and to clean all the treasures,but this is a question of time,he is thinking travel to Brazil,he saw Hung´s GOLD RING !!!

Morgan
05-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi Morgan,

How do you know this? From your own personal experience, and the results of others, the evidence seems to deny this claim. :shrug:

I know people who found values.

And i found a few objects with DC2008,only this model work for me.

BUT RESULTS ARE VERY BAD,NO PINPOINT ABILITY,COMPLETLY DIFERENT FROM WHAT WE SEE IN ALONSO´S FG90 VIDEO .

J_Player
05-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Hi Morgan,
I am happy to see Gollum is taking good care of your treasures.
He seems like a very nice and friendly house pet. :)

I know people who found values.
And i found a few objects with DC2008,only this model work for me.
BUT RESULTS ARE VERY BAD,NO PINPOINT ABILITY,COMPLETLY DIFERENT FROM WHAT WE SEE IN ALONSO´S FG90 VIDEO.The answer may be simpler than a hidden transmitter.
If you read back in the history of Mineoro users posts here at Geotech, you will find some clues.

If we look back to the year 2006, hung was telling everyone how wonderful Mineoro locators are, and especially the new FG80 model which detects fresh gold, and has longer range and better precision.
At the same time when we were reading hungs propagandas, michael, neronc, and several others bought new FG80s. Even Carl bought one to test.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47357#post47357
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47382#post47382
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44933#post44966
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44592#post44592

Then we began to hear some real field reports of how they work.
At first, we were hearing the buyers of the FG80 were confused because these detectors did not work like they saw in the videos.
We heard stories that they are not detecting the gold plate that Mineoro sent for a test sample.
And we heard reports they do not detect other gold even when it has been buried a long time, which was easily detected by other machines like metal detectors.
They even dug up these gold targets to prove the gold was there.

It is hard to read these posts, because they are sad.
You begin seeing how treasure hunters are reading hung's posts and are asking to hear more good things about the Mineoro locators.
Then hung tells them more good things, while at the same time Qiahozi, Carl, vcrb, Ivconic, SWR, Robert, and many others are telling them Mineoro does not work.
But these treasure hunters were hoping everyone else is wrong and hung is right, because they want to get a locator to find treasures from long range.

mosha: "I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45337#post45337

Qiaozhi: "There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445)49445 (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445)

Robert: " :D
Haow many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!
:D "
http://www.geptech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44665#post44665

Next we read posts from treasure hunters saying they believe the stories of wonderful long range detection, and they send their money to Mineoro.
They are excited while they wait for their new FG80s to arrive.

michael: "...Hung, Of course you are professional, know these and no need to remember them.It's only a suggestion and am sure you will forgive my impudence with your greatness....
...Thank you Hung for your explanations. Of course you are right, but this case is a little different of automobiles.
you are the only man at least I can have a reliable connection to mineoro by him and have daily and reliable info of their latest acts...
...Yes, you are right. it's obvious. but I mean it would be better you enter to digging phase...
...Hung, good and encouragous news. I hope is so. Of course your own test or founds are another thing and as a document for us (at least for me cose I believe in you)..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44652#post44652
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44810#post44810
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44952#post44952
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44965#post44965

Then we read posts when their new FG80 arrives...
It seems the treasure hunters are confused because they do not see their FG80s work like they saw in the videos, and like hung told them they would work.
We read how Mineoro is not answering their emails, and we begin to see posts where they are asking someone to help to get their Mineoro locators to work like they saw in the videos.
We begin to read reports of random beeping, or not beeping when gold is placed near.
The actual field results they report are beginning to sound like the same warnings we heard from Qiaozhi, Carl, vcrb, Ivconic, SWR, Robert, and the others...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47567#post47567
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48814#post48814
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50278#post50278
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50315#post50315

neronc: "I received mine one month ago and not middle to make operate it. I made my tests to 40% of humidity.
Besides I made the tests in a land where I found a lot of gold Gallic pieces. I even make the test with the cool gold and always nothing.
Can you tell myself if there is one special way to adjust it because I don't know what i'm doing bad. "
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44988#post44988 (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44988#post449885)

Then we read forum posts from the same treasure hunters who are saying they do not believe their Mineoro loctors are helping them to find treasure, and they sell their FG80s.
What is sad is they believed people who told them these are wonderful working long range locators, and they believed so strongly that they spent 8000 eu, only to learn they believed the wrong stories.
They could have saved their 8000 eu to use for other treasure hunting equipment that really does work.

from michael: "...at this day sometimes FG80 was unstable, behaved crazily; went out of adjustment and beeped continuously or randomly, what was the real reason, I don't know.
I think this device is somehow faulty and behaves like what had read about FG78..."

from neronc: "...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p-50315#post50315

from Seeker: "Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50318#post50318

from michael: "...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47738#post47738

This appears to be a case where we can see it does not matter if you warn people or not.
When the element of treasure enters the picture, people are anxious to believe things and take chances that they will not take if treasure is not part of the formula to decide.

But what about the mystery of the beeping in the videos?
How can the videos show a different performance than these treasure hunters found with the same locators?
I see no signs of a transmitter in the videos.
What made the locators beep at the times when they did?

An answer can be found from Alexismex back in 2006 during one of his treasure hunting expeditions....
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47559#post47559

We also see these clues in Carl's post:
"...I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward"....
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47488#post47488

We also see a clue in hung's post:
"...2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47478#post47478

What? :shocked:
The trick is to turn the FG80 toward the ground to get it to beep?
Does this mean that with some practice, you could adjust the sensitivity control to a point where you could get it to beep when you tilt your hand slightly to capture more of the ground influence?

Maybe a hidden transmitter is not needed to make it beep?
Maybe gold is not needed to make it beep?
Maybe only the ground is needed to make it beep, after some careful adjustments and hand movements?

It looks like Alexismex did a lot of testing with the Mineoro locators at a treasure site where he had 3 GPRs and other detectors.
And it looks like he told us the same things that Morgan is telling us.
Maybe he and Carl figured out how to cause Mineoro locators to beep in a way that nobody will notice... :???:

Best wishes,
J_P

p.s. Say hi to Gollum for me.

J_Player
05-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Hi J_P

Look carefully at answer of mineoro team:Hi WM6,
You are right. All answers are given by the Mineoro team. We only need to look carefully: :good

Geo
05-12-2011, 05:04 AM
Hi J_P

Probably the test device may not be the same as those that sells the Mineoro. A UHF 2BOX could detect these objects at a very small depth (10..20cm) as at the test.

Morgan
05-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi Morgan,
I am happy to see Gollum is taking good care of your treasures.
He seems like a very nice and friendly house pet. :)

The answer may be simpler than a hidden transmitter.
If you read back in the history of Mineoro users posts here at Geotech, you will find some clues.

If we look back to the year 2006, hung was telling everyone how wonderful Mineoro locators are, and especially the new FG80 model which detects fresh gold, and has longer range and better precision.
At the same time when we were reading hungs propagandas, michael, neronc, and several others bought new FG80s. Even Carl bought one to test.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47357#post47357
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47382#post47382
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44933#post44966
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44592#post44592

Then we began to hear some real field reports of how they work.
At first, we were hearing the buyers of the FG80 were confused because these detectors did not work like they saw in the videos.
We heard stories that they are not detecting the gold plate that Mineoro sent for a test sample.
And we heard reports they do not detect other gold even when it has been buried a long time, which was easily detected by other machines like metal detectors.
They even dug up these gold targets to prove the gold was there.

It is hard to read these posts, because they are sad.
You begin seeing how treasure hunters are reading hung's posts and are asking to hear more good things about the Mineoro locators.
Then hung tells them more good things, while at the same time Qiahozi, Carl, vcrb, Ivconic, SWR, Robert, and many others are telling them Mineoro does not work.
But these treasure hunters were hoping everyone else is wrong and hung is right, because they want to get a locator to find treasures from long range.

mosha: "I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45337#post45337

Qiaozhi: "There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445)49445 (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49445#post49445)

Robert: " :D
Haow many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!
:D "
http://www.geptech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44665#post44665

Next we read posts from treasure hunters saying they believe the stories of wonderful long range detection, and they send their money to Mineoro.
They are excited while they wait for their new FG80s to arrive.

michael: "...Hung, Of course you are professional, know these and no need to remember them.It's only a suggestion and am sure you will forgive my impudence with your greatness....
...Thank you Hung for your explanations. Of course you are right, but this case is a little different of automobiles.
you are the only man at least I can have a reliable connection to mineoro by him and have daily and reliable info of their latest acts...
...Yes, you are right. it's obvious. but I mean it would be better you enter to digging phase...
...Hung, good and encouragous news. I hope is so. Of course your own test or founds are another thing and as a document for us (at least for me cose I believe in you)..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44652#post44652
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44810#post44810
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44952#post44952
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44965#post44965

Then we read posts when their new FG80 arrives...
It seems the treasure hunters are confused because they do not see their FG80s work like they saw in the videos, and like hung told them they would work.
We read how Mineoro is not answering their emails, and we begin to see posts where they are asking someone to help to get their Mineoro locators to work like they saw in the videos.
We begin to read reports of random beeping, or not beeping when gold is placed near.
The actual field results they report are beginning to sound like the same warnings we heard from Qiaozhi, Carl, vcrb, Ivconic, SWR, Robert, and the others...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47567#post47567
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48814#post48814
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50315#post50315

neronc: "I received mine one month ago and not middle to make operate it. I made my tests to 40% of humidity.
Besides I made the tests in a land where I found a lot of gold Gallic pieces. I even make the test with the cool gold and always nothing.
Can you tell myself if there is one special way to adjust it because I don't know what i'm doing bad. "
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44988#post44988 (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44988#post449885)

Then we read forum posts from the same treasure hunters who are saying they do not believe their Mineoro loctors are helping them to find treasure, and they sell their FG80s.
What is sad is they believed people who told them these are wonderful working long range locators, and they believed so strongly that they spent 8000 eu, only to learn they believed the wrong stories.
They could have saved their 8000 eu to use for other treasure hunting equipment that really does work.

from michael: "...at this day sometimes FG80 was unstable, behaved crazily; went out of adjustment and beeped continuously or randomly, what was the real reason, I don't know.
I think this device is somehow faulty and behaves like what had read about FG78..."

from neronc: "...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p-50315#post50315

from Seeker: "Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50318#post50318

from michael: "...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47738#post47738

This appears to be a case where we can see it does not matter if you warn people or not.
When the element of treasure enters the picture, people are anxious to believe things and take chances that they will not take if treasure is not part of the formula to decide.

But what about the mystery of the beeping in the videos?
How can the videos show a different performance than these treasure hunters found with the same locators?
I see no signs of a transmitter in the videos.
What made the locators beep at the times when they did?

An answer can be found from Alexismex back in 2006 during one of his treasure hunting expeditions....
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47559#post47559

We also see these clues in Carl's post:
"...I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward"....

We also see a clue in hung's post:
"...2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47478#post47478

What? :shocked:
The trick is to turn the FG80 toward the ground to get it to beep?
Does this mean that with some practice, you could adjust the sensitivity control to a point where you could get it to beep when you tilt your hand slightly to capture more of the ground influence?

Maybe a hidden transmitter is not needed to make it beep?
Maybe gold is not needed to make it beep?
Maybe only the ground is needed to make it beep, after some careful adjustments and hand movements?

It looks like Alexismex did a lot of testing with the Mineoro locators at a treasure site where he had 3 GPRs and other detectors.
And it looks like he told us the same things that Morgan is telling us.
Maybe he and Carl figured out how to cause Mineoro locators to beep in a way that nobody will notice... :???:

Best wishes,
J_P

p.s. Say hi to Gollum for me.

Hi J_P

First of all thanks for this complete explanations about MINEORO products,and i´m sorry to talk about mineoro in a thread about PD discussions,anyway both LRL are Alonsos invention,so,they are connected.
Maybe you are rigth,and pointing MINEORO (when very sensitive )to ground horizontaly WE GET THE BEEP,then a magical HAND MOVEMENT insert the SMALL OBJECT in the REMOVED GROUND,et voilá ,ah ah ah,GREAT ALONSO ;) this is one possibility.

But what i saw in MINEORO field test WAS DIFERENT,well acording to weather conditions Damasio told i can get 50cm,1m,2m or even 20m in the gold objects hide in his field test.BUT EVEN IN SUNNY DAYS I NEVER GET MORE THAN 1m to 4m IN MINEORO FIELD,SO HOW MINEORO CLAIM THE FG80 CAN FIND SMALL OBJECT 30m--300m ???,A COMPLET NONSENSE !!!
Connie´s husband is spanish and talk directly to Alonso,ask this question,Alonso said MINEORO as LIMITED distances as LRL and Damasio EXTEND THIS LIMITATIONS to a promotional and marketing process TO INCREASE SALES.~
Of course ALONSO is not inocent,he can tell the true in MINEORO SITE,but he stay quiet.

MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION,i know a french man who bougth one MINEORO,i think the FG80,he told me have found one treasure 40m distance,umidity 20%,depth 60cm,GREAT NEWS,at the same time he was in the same area and not get signals with MINEORO in other gold objects that he recovered later with his Pulse Induction detector...

So,MINEORO NOT LOCATE ALL GOLD ALLOYS ??? IT NEEDS SPECIAL GOLD ?

Regards

WM6
05-12-2011, 01:11 PM
MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!

Respect!

Fred
05-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Works fine on the videos, what do they need more?

J_Player
05-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi J_P

...But what i saw in MINEORO field test WAS DIFERENT,well acording to weather conditions Damasio told i can get 50cm,1m,2m or even 20m in the gold objects hide in his field test.BUT EVEN IN SUNNY DAYS I NEVER GET MORE THAN 1m to 4m IN MINEORO FIELD,SO HOW MINEORO CLAIM THE FG80 CAN FIND SMALL OBJECT 30m--300m ???,A COMPLET NONSENSE !!!

Connie´s husband is spanish and talk directly to Alonso,ask this question,Alonso said MINEORO as LIMITED distances as LRL and Damasio EXTEND THIS LIMITATIONS to a promotional and marketing process TO INCREASE SALES.~
Of course ALONSO is not inocent,he can tell the true in MINEORO SITE,but he stay quiet.

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION,i know a french man who bougth one MINEORO,i think the FG80,he told me have found one treasure 40m distance,umidity 20%,depth 60cm,GREAT NEWS,at the same time he was in the same area and not get signals with MINEORO in other gold objects that he recovered later with his Pulse Induction detector...

So,MINEORO NOT LOCATE ALL GOLD ALLOYS ??? IT NEEDS SPECIAL GOLD ?

RegardsHi Morgan,

This is another explanation that can make sense.
Since the Mineoro has a VLF receiver some ways similar to a geologists loop, it is believable it could detect something 1-4 meters or maybe farther depending on soil conditions and RF conditions.
I doubt it can tell only gold, but maybe can detect VLF absorbance like geologists measure.

Maybe a manufacturer can start making geologist loops optimized to find small metal and sell for 7500 eu after putting many pictures of treasure on ther website.
Don't bother to tell the detection will depend on the ground, moisture, RF receoption, and understanding geology.
Simply say it is a gold machine that detects gold ion clouds in the air.
If customers are lucky, then they will find some metal a few times.
This will be good to post on the website to prove your VLF loops find only treasure.
Then you can be a rich LRL manufacturer with people sending you money from all over the world, instead of a slave building geologist tools which they demand highest precision.

Still, I wonder how Damasio can get 50cm,1m,2m or even 20m in the gold objects hide in his field test?
Does this require he tilts the LRL slightly to the ground when nobody notices, because he knows where the treasure is?
Would Alonso find the same treasures that you try to find in Portugal when he does not know where they are buried?

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi Morgan,

This is another explanation that can make sense.
Since the Mineoro has a VLF receiver some ways similar to a geologists loop, it is believable it could detect something 1-4 meters or maybe farther depending on soil conditions and RF conditions.
I doubt it can tell only gold, but maybe can detect VLF absorbance like geologists measure.

Maybe a manufacturer can start making geologist loops optimized to find small metal and sell for 7500 eu after putting many pictures of treasure on ther website.
Don't bother to tell the detection will depend on the ground, moisture, RF receoption, and understanding geology.
Simply say it is a gold machine that detects gold ion clouds in the air.
If customers are lucky, then they will find some metal a few times.
This will be good to post on the website to prove your VLF loops find only treasure.
Then you can be a rich LRL manufacturer with people sending you money from all over the world, instead of a slave building geologist tools which they demand highest precision.

Still, I wonder how Damasio can get 50cm,1m,2m or even 20m in the gold objects hide in his field test?
Does this require he tilts the LRL slightly to the ground when nobody notices, because he knows where the treasure is?
Would Alonso find the same treasures that you try to find in Portugal when he does not know where they are buried?

Best wishes,
J_P

I was two times in MINEORO factory,and experiment a lot the MINEORO LRL´s models in the FIELD TEST,i can say there is a trick there. Each target as one yellow PLASTIC mark over the ground,and each time i touch the PLASTIC i get much more distance with mineoro,Damasio(R.I.P.) not like ,and order me to stop,he said i damage the IONIC FIELD.
I never go to the beach to try MINEORO with Damasio,he said ionic field is very low,impossible to find something...

well,i have many LRL stories from Brazil. I decide to buy MINEORO LRL becouse after long talking with Damasio i believe he and Alonso are realy cientists who found LRL technology.
I´m still waiting for better results with my mineoro to prove they are good at LRL´s.

J_Player
05-12-2011, 11:16 PM
I was two times in MINEORO factory,and experiment a lot the MINEORO LRL´s models in the FIELD TEST,i can say there is a trick there. Each target as one yellow PLASTIC mark over the ground,and each time i touch the PLASTIC i get much more distance with mineoro,Damasio(R.I.P.) not like ,and order me to stop,he said i damage the IONIC FIELD.
I never go to the beach to try MINEORO with Damasio,he said ionic field is very low,impossible to find something...

well,i have many LRL stories from Brazil. I decide to buy MINEORO LRL becouse after long talking with Damasio i believe he and Alonso are realy cientists who found LRL technology.
I´m still waiting for better results with my mineoro to prove they are good at LRL´s.HAHAHAHaaaaa... :rotfl

"Damasio(R.I.P.) not like ,and order me to stop,he said i damage the IONIC FIELD".

Damasio(R.I.P.) not like, and order you to stop, he think you will discover the trick to make the Mineoro beep at the test field. :shocked:

Thank you for true stories from Mineoro factory

Best wishes for you and your pet Gollum
J_P

Morgan
05-12-2011, 11:34 PM
HAHAHAHaaaaa... :rotfl

"Damasio(R.I.P.) not like ,and order me to stop,he said i damage the IONIC FIELD".

Damasio(R.I.P.) not like, and order you to stop, he think you will discover the trick to make the Mineoro beep at the test field. :shocked:

Thank you for true stories from Mineoro factory

Best wishes for you and your pet Gollum
J_P

This kind of trick react with hand friction on the plastic,so what kind of TRANSMITER they have in the field test ???

Morgan
05-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Respect!

Yes,i want respect for mineoro clients wallet.

If the MINEORO devices are expensive becouse of the 24 K GOLD inside the tube,they can make it more cheap using TUMBAGA gold alloy ;)

J_Player
05-13-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes,i want respect for mineoro clients wallet.

If the MINEORO devices are expensive becouse of the 24 K GOLD inside the tube,they can make it more cheap using TUMBAGA gold alloy:shocked:

Originally posted by Carl-NC
"... the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...

...Last night, I took a closer look at the "gold" sample provided with the FG80. At one corner I noticed a slight separation... I discovered that the gold facing is an adhesive foil. I peeled it back slightly, and the foil is far more rigid than gold should be. I'm wondering if there is any gold in this sample at all. I plan to do some acid tests..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47468#post47468

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
05-13-2011, 01:47 AM
Well,i already have Gollum as a pet and to clean all the treasures,but this is a question of time,he is thinking travel to Brazil,he saw Hung´s GOLD RING !!!Hi Morgan,

I have a message for your house pet, Gollum:
It is not necessary for him to go to Brazil to get a gold ring. I hear rumors they have fake Tumbaga gold in Brazil that has too much copper.

There are better treasures in the USA. If Gollum went to Oregon in the USA, he would find many rivers which have gold nuggets, maybe more than 90% pure gold.
The problem is how to find these nuggets. But there is a solution to find the nuggets in Oregon.
If Gollum travels to the town of Sweet Home, Oregon, he will find the White's factory that makes real metal detectors. And he will see the Carl-NC museum of LRLs inside.
Gollum can get a job to sweep the floor for White's factory, then borrow some LRLs to look for gold nuggets in the river when he is not busy polishing LRLs and sweeping floors.

He will certainly find many nuggets with better gold alloy than Brazilian Tumbaga alloy. But if he has problems to find nuggets with LRLs, then he can borrow White's metal detectors.
These are guaranteed, and owner of the factory will really answer emails and send new detector if it is not working ok to find treasure the same like you see in a video.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi Morgan,

I have a message for your house pet, Gollum:
It is not necessary for him to go to Brazil to get a gold ring. I hear rumors they have fake Tumbaga gold in Brazil that has too much copper.

There are better treasures in the USA. If Gollum went to Oregon in the USA, he would find many rivers which have gold nuggets, maybe more than 90% pure gold.
The problem is how to find these nuggets. But there is a solution to find the nuggets in Oregon.
If Gollum travels to the town of Sweet Home, Oregon, he will find the White's factory that makes real metal detectors. And he will see the Carl-NC museum of LRLs inside.
Gollum can get a job to sweep the floor for White's factory, then borrow some LRLs to look for gold nuggets in the river when he is not busy polishing LRLs and sweeping floors.

He will certainly find many nuggets with better gold alloy than Brazilian Tumbaga alloy. But if he has problems to find nuggets with LRLs, then he can borrow White's metal detectors.
These are guaranteed, and owner of the factory will really answer emails and send new detector if it is not working ok to find treasure the same like you see in a video.

Best wishes,
J_P

Ok,i will inform Gollum ;)

Fred
05-13-2011, 01:24 PM
This is interesting Morgan, what about the nice plastic sheet they use to search for the target, on the videos?

J_Player
05-13-2011, 04:50 PM
This is interesting Morgan, what about the nice plastic sheet they use to search for the target, on the videos?Hi Fred,

I think Morgan may know more clues to the mystery of the Mineoro performance. His stories of Mineoro locators shows us how they perform different during factory demonstrations than for customers who try to find the same detection away from the factory. He has more stories from the Mineoro factory we did not hear yet. But think about what he told us so far...

The plastic markers at the location of buried treasure is one clue. Already we know the Mineoro locators will beep when you tilt them toward the ground. Do you think this is partly because they are capacitively coupled to the ground? If so, this means they are feeling the electric field changing when you move them closer to the ground. If you put down a plastic marker and rub it, do you think you might be making a change to the local electric field where the plastic is placed? Could you be creating an anomaly?
Does anyone remember Estaban telling how it is important to wear cotton clothes because nylon or polyester fibers in clothes can cause false beeping from static electric charge close to the LRL?

But what if rubbing plastic for a static electric field is the wrong theory of how the Mineoro locators are made to beep at the test field?
Maybe the plastic markers are not changing thier static charge when you rub them.
Is there another way these plastic markers could be used to make the Mineoro locators beep only when they are at the Mineoro test field?

Imagine you are a treasure hunter visiting the Mineoro factory, and you see some yellow plastic markers showing where buried gold is located.
You see the factory workers show you Mineoro locators beep when they point to the plastic markers and move close to them.

How do you know there is treasure buried under these plastic markers?
Because people at the factory tell you there is?
Is there really treasure buried there?
Think about it....
How do you know the plastic markers are not marking the location where a signal generator is buried?
How do you know that the yellow marker is not part of a plastic connector you can move to adjust the power of the signal generator?

You don't know. You only believe what people tell you at the factory.
.... until you arrive home with your new Mineoro locator and then you learn you really had a brain wash at the factory...

Why did Damasio become angry when Morgan rubbed on the plastic markers? --
Was it because Morgan was making the static field stronger --- or because he was turning up the power on a buried signal generator?
Maybe the plastic markers have a thin wire at the bottom that you can disconnect from a buried transmitter antenna when you rub on it too hard?

Originally posted by connie
...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=96087#post96087

We read stories like this in this forum.... also, we see all through this forum where people believe the stories they hear of wonderful treasures found from Mineoro, how they work perfectly.... then, after they buy Mineoro locators, they learn they believed the wrong stories. After they spend their money, they find out these LRLs do not detect any treasure even when they know the treasure is there after they dig it up. In the case of Mineoro, they are not even detecting the gold test plate for most buyers.

I think if a person wants a long range locator, they can have the same luck with building their own experimental locator instead of buying Mineoro. Maybe they will not have success at locating long range treasure, but they will not spend 7500 eu to find no success. If they build thier own experimental locator and they are lucky, then maybe they will find some treasure, and their wallet will have more money at the end of the year, not less.

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
05-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Maybe we don't need to travel a long distance away from the factory to see it stops performing like factory workers show us at the test field demonstration.... :help:

J_Player
05-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Morgan
"Each target as one yellow PLASTIC mark over the ground,and each time i touch the PLASTIC i get much more distance with mineoro,
Damasio(R.I.P.) not like, and order me to stop, he said i damage the IONIC FIELD".

Originally posted by Carl-NC

Originally Posted by Morgan
This kind of trick react with hand friction on the plastic,so what kind of TRANSMITER they have in the field test ???

Hi Morgan,
You saw my answer that the trick is how you move the the Mineoro locator with small hand movements to make it beep.
It appears you can do this because the Mineoro will beep when the static electric field near it made to change.

Maybe when you touch this plastic marker, you are also changing the charge on the plastic, and on your body while you hold the Mineoro locator.
We see most people who tried using a Mineoro locator found they will beep when you move them to point more downward or upward, where we know the static electric charge is stronger and weaker.
This is a good way to explain how to make Mineoro beeping when you change the electric charge near the antenna.
This is also a good way to explain how to make beeping with some careful hand movements to point closer to the direction of charge at the ground, or to charged plastic targets.

But I was not the first person to think of this trick...
Carl-NC saw this false Mineoro beeping several years ago when he tested his FG80.
When I read further, I found this false Mineoro beeping was predicted by our metal detector friend and expert Kev, even before Carl-NC testing...

"...I worked out how the mineoro detects a gold ring moving on a hand at 2 metres. ESD theory shows that raising your arm can generate a 5kV static charge, and if the person is wearing garments constructed of man-made fibers, up to 10kV (ten thousand Volts). Does the mineoro manual tell you not to detect while wearing a crimpolene suit, or while Mormon ministers are in the vicinity?

Yes these bogus devices don't "beep" at the gold ring, but at the movement of the persons arm. Mineoros might make a really good movement sensor for a burglar alarm, so long as the burglars aren't naked and you're cat doesn't rub over your nylon carpet or furniture..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47305#post47305

Kev figured out this Mineoro trick back in 2006 when the FG80 was released.
He figured no special static transmitter was needed.
It can be done simply with hand movements and where you walk and things you touch.
Even rubbing the clothes you wear can adjust the static charge and beeping.

Is it any wonder why Damasio ordered you to stop touching the plastic markers he had placed on the ground?
What would have happened if you continued with your testing of the plastic markers?
Would you discover Mineoro is a good locator to beep for charged plastic markers you put on the ground?

If Mineoro FG locators are claimed to find fresh gold, then maybe we should see a true demostration of them finding fresh gold that you bury, not plastic markers at the surface of the ground.
Maybe the next time when you visit the Mineoro factory, you can ask them find gold which you hide in dirt that has no plastic markers.
Maybe we should see a true video where factory workers locate your gold when they don't know the location you buried it (See my idea in the picture above).

Best wishes,
J_P

goldfinder
05-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks JP. That is what I found w/ all the static detection machines I built to test all this static "stuff". Even walking on the ground where there is sand causes my detector to detect the pulse from static generated from walking. Scuffing my feet in a sandy area makes my detector go nuts with all the ion detection.

The other thing I found that was very disconcerting was that many trees and bushes have a high electrostatic charge and there is no way to compensate for this.

I do think there is a higher detection field around long time buried metals simply because the metals do break down (not much for gold) and makes for a larger ionic field in the ground. However, to this date I have never detected this above ground. It seems to be localized just around the buried metal. Iron rust is probably the most noticeable.

Electrostatic fields are all over and vary considerably even in a small area. So to use this as a metal detection methodology is to me not the way to go.
Goldfinder

Morgan
05-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Maybe we don't need to travel a long distance away from the factory to see it stops performing like factory workers show us at the test field demonstration.... :help:

I see the picture,but remember one thing,the gold(or silver) must be underground for many years to create the Phenomenon.
Ok,next time i travel to Brazil,i plant one silver ring out side of the MINEORO factory.

J_Player
05-15-2011, 02:48 AM
I see the picture,but remember one thing,the gold(or silver) must be underground for many years to create the Phenomenon.
Ok,next time i travel to Brazil,i plant one silver ring out side of the MINEORO factory.Hi Morgan,

You are not remembering correctly.
The gold must be underground for many years only for older Mineoro LRLs.
After they invented the new FG series, it was no longer necessary to have the gold buried a long time.
This is why they call it FG... for Fresh Gold.
We remember hung checked with the factory to make sure the FG detectors will not have a problem to detect fresh gold....
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42165#post42165
I finally got to talk to Damasio after days of seclusion in his lab...

...As I said, the FG is able to detect gold with humidity rates of over 70%. He told me that this morning, Alonso in Paraguay tested the FG with the new IC and he could pick the governor's treasure (see site) from 400m away with 70% humidity. This is a buried treasure. Remember, for the fresh gold to be picked up by the new FG, that is, gold which is not buried, humidity has to be low, around 40 to 60%.
This kind of humidity rate is difficult to be reached close to the seashore here in Rio, but I will give it a try. That's why in their site there's a mention of a new model to be launched which will detect fresh gold with higher humidity tipically found in the litoral...Here hung says another time...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46436#post46463I'm sure if conditions allow, we will be willing to demonstrate fresh gold detection with the FG80 and FG79.

I also see where your house pet gollum made forum posts over at Tnet to tell the truth about what he found to make the Mineoro beep...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,181406.msg1354205.html#msg1354205
"...I hit a button on the TV remote. It set the Mineoro off. BEEEEEEEEEEEP! It sounded off as long as I held the button down. HMMMMMMMMM? ..."

Now you know for certain the next time you go to Brazil, hung will demonstrate for you the FG79 and FG80 to find the fresh gold you hide.
He will find it easily using the FG80, as long as the humidity is low - 40 to 60% or less.
And the factory workers will also find the fresh gold you hide.
Don't you think so?

But the factory workers did not demonstrate locating fresh gold when you visited with Connie.
They only demonstrated locating plastic markers and wallet washings... :nono:

gibon
05-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks JP. That is what I found w/ all the static detection machines I built to test all this static "stuff". Even walking on the ground where there is sand causes my detector to detect the pulse from static generated from walking. Scuffing my feet in a sandy area makes my detector go nuts with all the ion detection.

The other thing I found that was very disconcerting was that many trees and bushes have a high electrostatic charge and there is no way to compensate for this.

I do think there is a higher detection field around long time buried metals simply because the metals do break down (not much for gold) and makes for a larger ionic field in the ground. However, to this date I have never detected this above ground. It seems to be localized just around the buried metal. Iron rust is probably the most noticeable.

Electrostatic fields are all over and vary considerably even in a small area. So to use this as a metal detection methodology is to me not the way to go.
Goldfinder

Hi everybody, Hi Goldfinder,

just wanted to confirm what you say. We use to have a big tempest here in my country few years ago.

I was TH in the forest with my Dc 2008. Many trees was done like the picture and the device was beeping each time when i was pointing at direction of the hole.

J Player i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !! I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted . So I keep it and still testing this strange Machine. May be one day ....

Other point after 2 years i can say that the effective range is about 4 and 6 meter probably 8 for big target. But certainli not 1000 meter as prommesses

Honestly I use it as a pinpointer just to confirm the target. First Mfd then Mineoro and After MD. I could get little success but not enough to get a final conclusion.

I get some news from Connie . ( Didn't know you was with her in Brazil Morgan when you bought your DC ). She become desparate and I can understand. I told her what I 'm writing you now.

It 's always strange to see that all video concerning Mineoro were posting by Staff of the manufacturer and of course they always find something.

Be sure if I find I shall post here on the Forum. Never see video with real Mineoro Owner ( May be Morgan but was just a test ).

Finally the Fg 90 shown on the video seem's to be more stable than other model . Is Mineoro could resolve this big problem of versatility ?????

But like we say in my country if you find a brezilian in the wood looking like a woman PASS YOUR WAY !!!!!!

By everybody.

And happy prospecting for this new TH season.

GIBON

J_Player
05-15-2011, 10:28 AM

GoldfinderHi goldfinder,

I think you are correct about static fields.
We already know there is a static field gradient close to 100v/meter in the air.
Everyone assumes this gradient is fairly uniform above the ground. But it is not.
Every bump on the ground, every plant, every tree and pole stuck in the ground causes anomalies in this voltage.

Why don't people know this?
Because we cannot see this field. And because nobody publishes pictures of this field.
We see the maps that geologists chart for magnetic field gradients in places where they make their surveys, and we see how fast the magnetic field changes.
The earth's magnetic field can be double from one place to another.
But what about the static field?
It is even more volatile than the magnetic field.
We know for certain that anything connected to the ground which has some fair conductance will raise the ground potential up into the air.
This means nearly all plants that are growing push the ground level up, so you can detect them as an anomaly with a static charge detector.
And what about the ground?
What about places where the ground moisture is more at the surface? This also shows as an anomaly to the surrounding ground that has less moisture.

Then we have other minerals in the ground that can change the conductivity, and telluric currents... and corrosion of metals... all mixed together.
All of these things could change the static field we might detect above the ground.
The pictures we see in books of the atmospheric static charge shows a simple even gradient of 100 volts increasing with each meter of altitude.
It does not show all these mountains and hills and valleys of static charge that are everywhere around us.
Anyone with a static charge detector knows we are not in an even voltage field that shows only buried gold anomalies.

Does buried metal cause an anomaly in the static electric charge in the air?
I think so. All metals corrode when they are in ground that has the correct electrolytes in it.
We know gold dissolves in very trace amounts, but the metals it is alloyed with dissolve in much larger amounts.
Expect to find many times more copper and silver ions where you find a few gold ions.
Then, if you detect this copper, how do you know you didn't find ions from a lost copper penny instead of copper that dissolved from a gold nugget?
Or maybe a scrap of copper wire that dissolved into copper salts so there is nothing to dig up, only a static anomaly?

Can you detect buried metals with a static charge detector?
I think it is extremely difficult, unless you know a LOT about what causes static charges, and a LOT about geology and soil chemistry.
If you are lucky, maybe one of 100 times, a charge anomaly might be caused by buried metal instead of the water table, hot rocks, plants and other strange noise from the earth and sky.
Maybe Alonso has a lot of years of experience to learn these things better than an average treasure hunter.
Can Alonso find buried metal better than the average treasure hunter when using his LRLs?
Can he find buried metals better than the average treasure hunter when using no locator?
Who knows?

What I know for sure is almost everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro LRL reported stories how Mineoro does not work.
I read at least 10 stories from treasure hunters who buy Mineoro LRLs and then say they wish they did not buy them.
These are real treasure hunters who spent real money to buy a real LRL that did not work for them. At the same time we hear the stories how treasure hunters were tricked at the Mineoro factory to make them think these locators make clear beeps to point to the treasure, when it is not true. When they return home, they find it was a trick to make them spend their money. Then they spend their time to find a way to recover their wasted money.

Treasure hunters can read this forum before they buy anything from Mineoro or other manufacturers of LRLs. Read and see all the people who already bought Mineoro and discovered the truth. See what treasure hunters tell about their success using Mineoro. If you believe one person telling stories of finding wonderful treasures, then read 10 other stories of treasure hunters who say they wasted their money. They believed one person too... and they bought Mineoro locators. Then they stopped using their Mineoro locators after wasting much time with false beeping and not finding treasure.

You can use any treasure tools you want for treasure hunting.
One good tool to use is your brain... you can save yourself the cost of 7500 eu to not buy an expensive LRL that does not work.
It is not hard to read here it did not work for almost everyone who bought it.
If you really want an LRL, then you can make your own experimental LRL for less than 50 eu, and you will not be poor, even if you don't find some treasures.
My congratulations to Gibon for not making false guarantees for his Mineoro LRL to another treasure hunter who expects it to work as advertised.

Now you heard my warning.
And I know some people will not believe my warning.
They will buy an expensive LRL, and they will later find it does not work.
This is ok.
At least you can read the information here to make an informed decision.

Best of luck to all the treasure hunters in this new season.
J_P

Morgan
05-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Hi everybody, Hi Goldfinder,

just wanted to confirm what you say. We use to have a big tempest here in my country few years ago.

I was TH in the forest with my Dc 2008. Many trees was done like the picture and the device was beeping each time when i was pointing at direction of the hole.

J Player i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !! I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted . So I keep it and still testing this strange Machine. May be one day ....

Other point after 2 years i can say that the effective range is about 4 and 6 meter probably 8 for big target. But certainli not 1000 meter as prommesses

Honestly I use it as a pinpointer just to confirm the target. First Mfd then Mineoro and After MD. I could get little success but not enough to get a final conclusion.

I get some news from Connie . ( Didn't know you was with her in Brazil Morgan when you bought your DC ). She become desparate and I can understand. I told her what I 'm writing you now.

It 's always strange to see that all video concerning Mineoro were posting by Staff of the manufacturer and of course they always find something.

Be sure if I find I shall post here on the Forum. Never see video with real Mineoro Owner ( May be Morgan but was just a test ).

Finally the Fg 90 shown on the video seem's to be more stable than other model . Is Mineoro could resolve this big problem of versatility ?????

But like we say in my country if you find a brezilian in the wood looking like a woman PASS YOUR WAY !!!!!!

By everybody.

And happy prospecting for this new TH season.

GIBON

Hello

Sorry for your problem with DC2008,but as to me is the UNIC mineoro who can locate some metals.

Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!! She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks,its a shame.
I know the MINEORO is not able to find a BIG TREASURE under salt water,i was near the Sra Mercedes wreck with DC2006,17 tons of gold & Silver not make it any sound.About,and this was one year before ODISSEY recover the treasure .
inland,i still trying with MINEORO,but maybe the range for a big treasure is the same as PD or even less.

Regards

Morgan
05-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi goldfinder,

I think you are correct about static fields.
We already know there is a static field gradient close to 100v/meter in the air.
Everyone assumes this gradient is fairly uniform above the ground. But it is not.
Every bump on the ground, every plant, every tree and pole stuck in the ground causes anomalies in this voltage.

Why don't people know this?
Because we cannot see this field. And because nobody publishes pictures of this field.
We see the maps that geologists chart for magnetic field gradients in places where they make their surveys, and we see how fast the magnetic field changes.
The earth's magnetic field can be double from one place to another.
But what about the static field?
It is even more volatile than the magnetic field.
We know for certain that anything connected to the ground which has some fair conductance will raise the ground potential up into the air.
This means nearly all plants that are growing push the ground level up, so you can detect them as an anomaly with a static charge detector.
And what about the ground?
What about places where the ground moisture is more at the surface? This also shows as an anomaly to the surrounding ground that has less moisture.

Then we have other minerals in the ground that can change the conductivity, and telluric currents... and corrosion of metals... all mixed together.
All of these things could change the static field we might detect above the ground.
The pictures we see in books of the atmospheric static charge shows a simple even gradient of 100 volts increasing with each meter of altitude.
It does not show all these mountains and hills and valleys of static charge that are everywhere around us.
Anyone with a static charge detector knows we are not in an even voltage field that shows only buried gold anomalies.

Does buried metal cause an anomaly in the static electric charge in the air?
I think so. All metals corrode when they are in ground that has the correct electrolytes in it.
We know gold dissolves in very trace amounts, but the metals it is alloyed with dissolve in much larger amounts.
Expect to find many times more copper and silver ions where you find a few gold ions.
Then, if you detect this copper, how do you know you didn't find ions from a lost copper penny instead of copper that dissolved from a gold nugget?
Or maybe a scrap of copper wire that dissolved into copper salts so there is nothing to dig up, only a static anomaly?

Can you detect buried metals with a static charge detector?
I think it is extremely difficult, unless you know a LOT about what causes static charges, and a LOT about geology and soil chemistry.
If you are lucky, maybe one of 100 times, a charge anomaly might be caused by buried metal instead of the water table, hot rocks, plants and other strange noise from the earth and sky.
Maybe Alonso has a lot of years of experience to learn these things better than an average treasure hunter.
Can Alonso find buried metal better than the average treasure hunter when using his LRLs?
Can he find buried metals better than the average treasure hunter when using no locator?
Who knows?

What I know for sure is almost everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro LRL reported stories how Mineoro does not work.
I read at least 10 stories from treasure hunters who buy Mineoro LRLs and then say they wish they did not buy them.
These are real treasure hunters who spent real money to buy a real LRL that did not work for them. At the same time we hear the stories how treasure hunters were tricked at the Mineoro factory to make them think these locators make clear beeps to point to the treasure, when it is not true. When they return home, they find it was a trick to make them spend their money. Then they spend their time to find a way to recover their wasted money.

Treasure hunters can read this forum before they buy anything from Mineoro or other manufacturers of LRLs. Read and see all the people who already bought Mineoro and discovered the truth. See what treasure hunters tell about their success using Mineoro. If you believe one person telling stories of finding wonderful treasures, then read 10 other stories of treasure hunters who say they wasted their money. They believed one person too... and they bought Mineoro locators. Then they stopped using their Mineoro locators after wasting much time with false beeping and not finding treasure.

You can use any treasure tools you want for treasure hunting.
One good tool to use is your brain... you can save yourself the cost of 7500 eu to not buy an expensive LRL that does not work.
It is not hard to read here it did not work for almost everyone who bought it.
If you really want an LRL, then you can make your own experimental LRL for less than 50 eu, and you will not be poor, even if you don't find some treasures.
My congratulations to Gibon for not making false guarantees for his Mineoro LRL to another treasure hunter who expects it to work as advertised.

Now you heard my warning.
And I know some people will not believe my warning.
They will buy an expensive LRL, and they will later find it does not work.
This is ok.
At least you can read the information here to make an informed decision.

Best of luck to all the treasure hunters in this new season.
J_P

Hi J_P

Some earlier MINEORO models have FRESH GOLD in the brand,i remember PDC210 SUPER(FRESH GOLD). And the FG80 is not able to locate in air test the Gold,even with 10% umidity,i know a friend who have this model,we try many times.
I supose the FG90 is the same crapy

J_Player
05-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi J_P

Some earlier MINEORO models have FRESH GOLD in the brand,i remember PDC210 SUPER(FRESH GOLD). And the FG80 is not able to locate in air test the Gold,even with 10% umidity,i know a friend who have this model,we try many times.
I supose the FG90 is the same crapyHi Morgan,

Yes, I remember also the FG78 for only a short time. We don't hear too much about that one either. Carl-NC tested a PDC-205 and said it did not detect gold, and an FG80 which he said did not detect gold.
"...keep in mind, that I did test a PDC205, and found that it could not detect gold...
... Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39116#post39116

I remember when all the "Fresh Gold" propaganda started from the Mineoro factory.
Damasio was the owner who directed this propaganda. (This was about the same time I first remember seeing photos with fresh advertising painted on the roof of the Mineoro factory).
Then I remember reading many stories of wonderful treasures found when using Mineoro locators told by one person, who said the reports of Mineoro not working is because people did not use them correctly.
Then I remember many people buying these Mineoro locators in 2006 when they believe the stories they read of wonderful treasure.
Then after spending months and years trying to find treasure, I remember the people who buy new Mineoro locators stop believing they can find treasures with these, and they try to sell their Mineoro locators.

I can read the Geotech forum, and it is like a history lesson. We see the same story as I read 10 years before Mineoro became famous, when people bought Electroscopes, Raven Treasure Scopes, Lectra Search, and other LRLs. I don't know of any real treasure hunters using these today. Maybe some people still have these in their closets, or in an LRL museum, because nobody will pay any kind of good price for them when they know they don't work.

The lesson I learn is the word gold is magical. When people hear this word, they begin to dream, and it is no longer necessary for them to follow their brain. Their dream of finding gold wins all arguments. They will hear only stories that help them feel happy about their dream for magical gold detection. They no longer hear stories to warn them. LRL manufacturers and their friends know this, and they are happy to help people believe their dreams if you send them money.

Thank you to Morgan, Gibon, Goldfinder, michael, and all the other real treasure hunters who told the true stories of how these locators do not work like the factory workers and their friends tell us.

Now we start a new treasure hunting season.
Maybe this year, we will have more treasure hunters who keep their money and use it for the fun of treasure hunting after they read your stories of what tools work and do not work.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
05-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Hi Morgan,

Yes, I remember also the FG78 for only a short time. We don't hear too much about that one either. Carl-NC tested a PDC-205 and said it did not detect gold, and an FG80 which he said did not detect gold.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39116#post39116

I remember when all the "Fresh Gold" propaganda started from the Mineoro factory.
Damasio was the owner who directed this propaganda. (This was about the same time I first remember seeing photos with fresh advertising painted on the roof of the Mineoro factory).
Then I remember reading many stories of wonderful treasures found when using Mineoro locators told by one person, who said the reports of Mineoro not working is because people did not use them correctly.
Then I remember many people buying these Mineoro locators in 2006 when they believe the stories they read of wonderful treasure.
Then after spending months and years trying to find treasure, I remember the people who buy new Mineoro locators stop believing they can find treasures with these, and they try to sell their Mineoro locators.

I can read the Geotech forum, and it is like a history lesson. We see the same story as I read 10 years before Mineoro became famous, when people bought Electroscopes, Raven Treasure Scopes, Lectra Search, and other LRLs. I don't know of any real treasure hunters using these today. Maybe some people still have these in their closets, or in an LRL museum, because nobody will pay any kind of good price for them when they know they don't work.

The lesson I learn is the word gold is magical. When people hear this word, they begin to dream, and it is no longer necessary for them to follow their brain. Their dream of finding gold wins all arguments. They will hear only stories that help them feel happy about their dream for magical gold detection. They no longer hear stories to warn them. LRL manufacturers and their friends know this, and they are happy to help people believe their dreams if you send them money.

Thank you to Morgan, Gibon, Goldfinder, michael, and all the other real treasure hunters who told the true stories of how these locators do not work like the factory workers and their friends tell us.

Now we start a new treasure hunting season.
Maybe this year, we will have more treasure hunters who keep their money and use it for the fun of treasure hunting after they read your stories of what tools work and do not work.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P

The word GOLD make people crazy and with gold price increase it becomes a GOLD madness.
Also we should keep in mind that PISTOLDETEKTOR is a LRL for treasures and MRL(Medium R.L.)for smaller objects,and the inventor is Alonso,so it cames again the question,why he not make MINEORO best quality product ?
Actualy i´m in position to say I CAN BUILD BETTER LRL THAN MINEORO,also i can say,I HAVE ONE LRL WHO CAN CHALLENGE THE FG90 . Thanks to this Forum,me and others learn how to make LRL´s,of course GEO is the winer with his G PD who can locate FRESH GOLD coin 30m distance...For this one i cant make a challenge,but i´m very near to understand how he get this distances,i know this is possible,i want the same performance with PD but with great stability.
The same LRL that Aft_ claims to find the iron nails,i also build,and perfectly reject the IRON and locate the precious metals,but distances are the same as the PD with advantage in stability,also it is better for larger objects than coin size,i promise to put film here with this PDK in field action.
Also i can say if Morgan,Geo,Aft,Andreas,Esteban and a few more others joined to produce
the BEST LRL,we will make something that MINEORO TEAM will admire and become jealows :D but unfortunatly we live very far away from each others and ,you know, some of us not want to share LRL circuitry discoveries...

Regards

J_Player
05-16-2011, 03:15 AM
Hi J_P

The word GOLD make people crazy and with gold price increase it becomes a GOLD madness.
Also we should keep in mind that PISTOLDETEKTOR is a LRL for treasures and MRL(Medium R.L.)for smaller objects,and the inventor is Alonso,so it cames again the question,why he not make MINEORO best quality product ?
Actualy i´m in position to say I CAN BUILD BETTER LRL THAN MINEORO,also i can say,I HAVE ONE LRL WHO CAN CHALLENGE THE FG90 . Thanks to this Forum,me and others learn how to make LRL´s,of course GEO is the winer with his G PD who can locate FRESH GOLD coin 30m distance...For this one i cant make a challenge,but i´m very near to understand how he get this distances,i know this is possible,i want the same performance with PD but with great stability.
The same LRL that Aft_ claims to find the iron nails,i also build,and perfectly reject the IRON and locate the precious metals,but distances are the same as the PD with advantage in stability,also it is better for larger objects than coin size,i promise to put film here with this PDK in field action.
Also i can say if Morgan,Geo,Aft,Andreas,Esteban and a few more others joined to produce
the BEST LRL,we will make something that MINEORO TEAM will admire and become jealows :D but unfortunatly we live very far away from each others and ,you know, some of us not want to share LRL circuitry discoveries...

RegardsHi Morgan,

Yes, this is why I say people here did not find long range detection when they pay money to buy Mineoro LRLs. People need to know Mineoro does not sell LRLs that work to find treasures at long distance. All the people who believed stories that these are working for long range have discovered it is exactly as you say.... they do not work as they see in the Mineoro videos, and as they are shown at the Mineoro factory.

You are correct. It is only the experimental pistol Alonso built which we saw find 2 meter detection on your video. We do not see videos that show Mineoro factory workers finding treasure to be the same as we can see for Mineoro locators that people buy. It looks like your stories from the Mineoro factory are the exact same as we hear from everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro locator. They all make reports exactly as you say... the Mineoro videos and factory demonstrations look to be a trick to make them think these are finding treasure. This is what treasure hunters need to know, so they will not make the same mistake like other treasure hunters made.

Do you think a treasure of more than 70,000 euros is good to recover when you go treasure hunting? This is how much money I watched people in this forum payed to Mineoro to buy LRLs they say don't work for finding treasure. These people who post in this forum are only a small fraction of the people who bought Mineoro locators.
How many more who read stories here of finding wonderful treasures, did not post here to say they bought Mineoro LRLs?
Is it ten times more people than we read about?
Or 100 times more than we read making reports here?
Did Mineoro really find a treasure of more than 7 million euros from people believing stories of wonderful treasure locating they read here?

You can read what I posted above to see I know Alonso is a treasure hunter who may have a lot of experience to know how to find treasures with the LRLs he builds. Maybe these experimental LRLs work better than the Mineoro LRLs that are sold at the factory. This is the reason why I say the same as you say --- It is better to make your own experimental LRL if you want to have an LRL --- not send money to Mineoro for an LRL, because these will not work like you see in the Mineoro videos, or like the stories you hear from hung, or the tricks you see at the Mineoro factory. We see everyone in this forum discovered the truth about Mineoro LRLs after they believed these stories and wasted their money to buy these locators.

We know if these worked, then the factory workers would not be spending their time to make more videos showing fake detection tricks. They would buy one Mineoro locator and quit their jobs so they could spend their time finding wonderful treasures and getting rich instead of going back to work every day making more LRLs and more tricks to make people believe these locators are showing perfect detection of fresh gold.

I think there are definitely methods to find buried metals at long range. And Carl-NC thinks there are too.
This is the reason why he made this forum, is to talk about methods for real detection at long range, and to talk about LRL methods too, so we can see if maybe there is some of these that works. I have seen with my own eyes and tested with my own hands VLF and gamma ray locators that worked to find metals at long range. And I know these are not the only methods that can work. We have also seen the Mineoro method reported in this forum, and we see the overwhelming evidence that it does not work, reported by everyone who bought one or used one. The evidence I see from reading what people find when using Mineoro LRLs is they are not good for finding treasure unless you are a Mineoro factory worker or their friends. These factory workers do not need to dig for their treasure. The treasure comes to them automatically. They only need to manufacture the LRLs to sell, and show beeping tricks and fake videos.

The only exception is hung says the Mineoro locators work perfectly. It seems strange he also talked about his long conversations with his friend Damasio, and his other friends at the factory. This is the only time I see people believing the fake stories and videos to buy Mineoro locators. Then we see the truth after they buy these LRLs and they learn they don't work -- exactly like Carl-NC told before when they did not believe him, and believed hung stories of wonderful LRL detection.

But we saw your video and reports of the true detection from your experimental medium range locators that you cannot buy from Mineoro. So we know there is some method to detect metals at medium range. Maybe the method you have is not working the same as other ways geologists can use for longer range detection. But this is why we have a forum to make discussions of these ways that maybe could work -- not for tricking people to spend their money to buy fake LRLs that are not working like we see in the fake videos.

Thank you for telling the true stories that you see from the Mineoro factory, and from your own experience.
Good luck with your treasure hunting season.

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
05-16-2011, 11:01 AM
This wonderful Stone was detected on mineoro properties by using exceptional mineoro LRLs.

Morgan
05-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi Morgan,

Yes, this is why I say people here did not find long range detection when they pay money to buy Mineoro LRLs. People need to know Mineoro does not sell LRLs that work to find treasures at long distance. All the people who believed stories that these are working for long range have discovered it is exactly as you say.... they do not work as they see in the Mineoro videos, and as they are shown at the Mineoro factory.

You are correct. It is only the experimental pistol Alonso built which we saw find 2 meter detection on your video. We do not see videos that show Mineoro factory workers finding treasure to be the same as we can see for Mineoro locators that people buy. It looks like your stories from the Mineoro factory are the exact same as we hear from everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro locator. They all make reports exactly as you say... the Mineoro videos and factory demonstrations look to be a trick to make them think these are finding treasure. This is what treasure hunters need to know, so they will not make the same mistake like other treasure hunters made.

Do you think a treasure of more than 70,000 euros is good to recover when you go treasure hunting? This is how much money I watched people in this forum payed to Mineoro to buy LRLs they say don't work for finding treasure. These people who post in this forum are only a small fraction of the people who bought Mineoro locators.
How many more who read stories here of finding wonderful treasures, did not post here to say they bought Mineoro LRLs?
Is it ten times more people than we read about?
Or 100 times more than we read making reports here?
Did Mineoro really find a treasure of more than 7 million euros from people believing stories of wonderful treasure locating they read here?

You can read what I posted above to see I know Alonso is a treasure hunter who may have a lot of experience to know how to find treasures with the LRLs he builds. Maybe these experimental LRLs work better than the Mineoro LRLs that are sold at the factory. This is the reason why I say the same as you say --- It is better to make your own experimental LRL if you want to have an LRL --- not send money to Mineoro for an LRL, because these will not work like you see in the Mineoro videos, or like the stories you hear from hung, or the tricks you see at the Mineoro factory. We see everyone in this forum discovered the truth about Mineoro LRLs after they believed these stories and wasted their money to buy these locators.

We know if these worked, then the factory workers would not be spending their time to make more videos showing fake detection tricks. They would buy one Mineoro locator and quit their jobs so they could spend their time finding wonderful treasures and getting rich instead of going back to work every day making more LRLs and more tricks to make people believe these locators are showing perfect detection of fresh gold.

I think there are definitely methods to find buried metals at long range. And Carl-NC thinks there are too.
This is the reason why he made this forum, is to talk about methods for real detection at long range, and to talk about LRL methods too, so we can see if maybe there is some of these that works. I have seen with my own eyes and tested with my own hands VLF and gamma ray locators that worked to find metals at long range. And I know these are not the only methods that can work. We have also seen the Mineoro method reported in this forum, and we see the overwhelming evidence that it does not work, reported by everyone who bought one or used one. The evidence I see from reading what people find when using Mineoro LRLs is they are not good for finding treasure unless you are a Mineoro factory worker or their friends. These factory workers do not need to dig for their treasure. The treasure comes to them automatically. They only need to manufacture the LRLs to sell, and show beeping tricks and fake videos.

The only exception is hung says the Mineoro locators work perfectly. It seems strange he also talked about his long conversations with his friend Damasio, and his other friends at the factory. This is the only time I see people believing the fake stories and videos to buy Mineoro locators. Then we see the truth after they buy these LRLs and they learn they don't work -- exactly like Carl-NC told before when they did not believe him, and believed hung stories of wonderful LRL detection.

But we saw your video and reports of the true detection from your experimental medium range locators that you cannot buy from Mineoro. So we know there is some method to detect metals at medium range. Maybe the method you have is not working the same as other ways geologists can use for longer range detection. But this is why we have a forum to make discussions of these ways that maybe could work -- not for tricking people to spend their money to buy fake LRLs that are not working like we see in the fake videos.

Thank you for telling the true stories that you see from the Mineoro factory, and from your own experience.
Good luck with your treasure hunting season.

Best wishes,
J_P

Even with all the warning here to NOT BUY MINEORO,most of people not believe until they buy &use this LRL for treasure hunting and confirm that NOT WORK.
The first time i get information about MINEORO was in this forum,and before i decided to travel and see the LRL factory,i read all the threads from Esteban and Carl.
Of course i fall into MINEORO trick in the field test and decide to buy the LRL,they make some discount becouse it was christmas ...
Also DAMASIO seems to me serious person,and he show me all the factory inside and his arsenal of equipment for treasure hunting.

Morgan
05-29-2011, 01:31 PM
This wonderful Stone was detected on mineoro properties by using exceptional mineoro LRLs.

HELLO

I WAS TALKING WITH ONE FRENCH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE ALONSOS AND PATRICIA FG90 DEMONSTRATION IN THE FOREST(YOUTUBE MOVIES).
THE PERSON IN QUESTION;BOUGTH ONE FG90,AND NOW IS VERY DESAPOINTED.
I´M SURE THERE IS SOME TRICK IN FG90 DEMONSTRATIONS.

IF WANT MORE DETAILS SEND PM.

I FEEL SORRY THO EAR ABOUT THIS...