PDA

View Full Version : The deepest Metal detector

Dhuwayhi
04-17-2011, 10:37 AM
http://biznetmall.com/frame-detector-pi/

I need an offical website therefore I can buy this detector .

Jim
04-17-2011, 12:58 PM
good grief

Rudy
04-17-2011, 02:37 PM
"To use our sales payment system here - the fee is 12% of total amount sold after sale."
:shocked::shocked::shocked:

WM6
04-17-2011, 07:49 PM

No doubt Dhuwayhi, this is detector for you.

But there are other ways to burn $1,600 too.

Morgan
04-17-2011, 09:01 PM

I´m very surprise why you not turn yet in MINEORO direction,BECOUSE I`M SURE THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU,they need people like you ;)

Morgan
04-17-2011, 09:04 PM

this only a joke...

DavyR
05-01-2011, 01:53 PM

Much cheaper buying a set of dowsing rods. You have a slightly better chance of finding treasure with them than you do with that electronic gizmo at $1600. I am a detectorist with an interest in treasure hunting and dowsing ;)

Davy.

Qiaozhi
05-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Much cheaper buying a set of dowsing rods. You have a slightly better chance of finding treasure with them than you do with that electronic gizmo at $1600. I am a detectorist with an interest in treasure hunting and dowsing ;)

Davy.
In fact, you have the same chance with both ... which exactly the same as guessing. But at least you'll save $1600. :D

Götz von Berlichingen
05-01-2011, 04:15 PM
In fact, you have the same chance with both ... which exactly the same as guessing. But at least you'll save $1600. :D
How do you know ?
If this thing is a working PI detector, it might be useful.
Even a $ 9.95 Metal Detector from Toys 'r Us could detect some Metal -
a Dowsing Rod can't. :razz:

DavyR
05-01-2011, 04:33 PM

The above statment holds true for most. However, the key to making these things work is a well known but little understood part of the mind called the Subliminal/Sub conscious. It has a mind of it's own separate from you, if you doubt this think about trying to break a habit/addiction you will soon find out who's really in charge :D but it can be trained:lol: It alone holds the power to make these things work, not you :nono:

Davy.

Qiaozhi
05-01-2011, 04:48 PM
How do you know ?
If this thing is a working PI detector, it might be useful.
Even a $ 9.95 Metal Detector from Toys 'r Us could detect some Metal -
a Dowsing Rod can't. :razz:
Sorry ... got confused by the fact that we're in the Remote Sensing Forum, and dowsing was mentioned. :rotfl

Qiaozhi
05-01-2011, 04:54 PM
The above statment holds true for most. However, the key to making these things work is a well known but little understood part of the mind called the Subliminal/Sub conscious. It has a mind of it's own separate from you, if you doubt this think about trying to break a habit/addiction you will soon find out who's really in charge :D but it can be trained:lol: It alone holds the power to make these things work, not you :nono:

Davy.
This is just wrong on so many levels. The dowsing phenomenon is simply caused by the ideomotor effect, and is well know to be (sorry to have to repeat this once again) ... a trick of the mind. Please read back through some of the many threads on Geotech covering this topic to understand what is really happening. Dowsing cannot pass a double-blind test, and is therefore useless for the purpose of detecting anything except gravity and other people's wallets.

Geo
05-01-2011, 06:59 PM
This is just wrong on so many levels. The dowsing phenomenon is simply caused by the ideomotor effect, and is well know to be (sorry to have to repeat this once again) ... a trick of the mind. Please read back through some of the many threads on Geotech covering this topic to understand what is really happening. Dowsing cannot pass a double-blind test, and is therefore useless for the purpose of detecting anything except gravity and other people's wallets.

Ideomotor effect....
I don't know what are you mean with the word "ideomotor", but this effect gave to me and to a lot of people much money. So if some people says it "ideomotor" or "mindmotor" or "electromotor" no problem. Just still gives us the ability to find buried objects.

Regards:)

DavyR
05-01-2011, 07:08 PM

Dowsing is not what people popularly think it is. It is a secondary effect of right thinking, this is why Dowsing mostly won't pass double blind tests. Along with training of the Subliminal mind there has to be a real need for this to work in whatever field of endevour you choose and I don't mean finding treasure or precious metals underground for self gain. It may work if your motives were genuinely selfless and you were able to reach a powerful altered state when undertaking your search. Providing you have a grasp of the basic fundamentals of (How) your mind's work and had practised some at the basics.

And I agree it is wrong, very wrong to dupe the gullible with LRL's and the like because they will not, cannot work. Anyone who seriously considers these expensive devices would be better off putting their $1600 dollars on the next mega rollover lottery. They would have more chance of securing riches that way than finding treasure underground in whatever form they were looking for. :razz:

But they could, if they trained their inner mind to do so with any simple self made device.

And I am very aware that the ideomotor effect is dowsing as I use it some of the time in Hypnosis, this is simply a way for deeper mind to communicate with the front mind of the Hypnotist or the client if they are working with themselves. And that's what dowsing is really all about, communication. Intelligent communication..................................... .......

...........Done properly = right thinking. And right thinking starts with the discovery that there is more to your self/mind than you thought :shocked: and when that happens anything is possible, you are limited only by your imagination.

It's been very nice talking to you friends but it's time for me to leave now. I wish you well for the the future ;) Good luck.

Regards

Davy.

Qiaozhi
05-01-2011, 10:57 PM
... you are limited only by your imagination.
And that's exactly what it is ... "imagination" (all in the mind).
In other words "self-delusion" and "selective memory".
But as long as you're having fun, and not hurting anyone else, go ahead. It just leaves the treasures undiscovered and waiting for someone with a metal detector to pass by. :rolleyes:

Qiaozhi
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Ideomotor effect....
I don't know what are you mean with the word "ideomotor", but this effect gave to me and to a lot of people much money. So if some people says it "ideomotor" or "mindmotor" or "electromotor" no problem. Just still gives us the ability to find buried objects.

Regards:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_effect

goldfinder
05-02-2011, 04:15 AM
I think you guys are not looking at the video. The man has the detector above the "cave" setting on the ground and it is connected to what looks like a 1 square meter coil. He is putting various metal objects under the coil at what looks like about 2 meters distance. when the metal object (e.g. the 5 gallon metal gas can) the detector above the him detects the gas can. It looks to me like the detector is very likely a pulse induction (PI) type metal detector hooked to the big 1 meter coil. So it is not a dowsing LRL. I may be wrong but that is what I am seeing in the video - a standard PI metal detector. It has a nice glitzy display to show signal received level but the rest looks pretty standard PI

There may be a little sales "fraud" going on as the first object the man takes into the cave looks like a coil wound on some PVC pipe. My bet is the small handheld coil is resonant to the big PI coil frequency and will increase the ability of the PI detector to detect the small metal coil the man is holding.
Goldfinder

DavyR
05-02-2011, 09:33 AM
And that's exactly what it is ... "imagination" (all in the mind).
In other words "self-delusion" and "selective memory".
But as long as you're having fun, and not hurting anyone else, go ahead. It just leaves the treasures undiscovered and waiting for someone with a metal detector to pass by. :rolleyes:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, you can give a man knowledge but you can't make him think. Pretty much sums up your attitude friend :razz: Oh well... I tried. :lol:

By the way I have various metal detectors and 2 PI models with the 1 meter sq loop also. these are called the Deepers 7 and model up from it, the 9. You use research first and then intuition/dowsing to get you into the general area, then the fun part, the metal detecting. But as you point out I'm doing no one any harm.

And yes I am a serious treasure hunter, but not for the reasons you might imagine.:nono: BTW, these PI machines are $2250 each. Pictorial evidence on request.

Last one this time :D

Davy.

Qiaozhi
05-02-2011, 10:17 AM
By the way I have various metal detectors and 2 PI models with the 1 meter sq loop also. these are called the Deepers 7 and model up from it, the 9. You use research first and then intuition/dowsing to get you into the general area, then the fun part, the metal detecting. But as you point out I'm doing no one any harm.
So now we have the truth. ;)

Research is used to find the general area of interest; guesswork (i.e. dowsing "intuition") is used to decide where to start detecting; and then the treasure recovery begins, using (you guessed it) ... [drum roll] ... a metal detector!!

And of course we must not forget (no pun intended) our old friend "selective memory", who conveniently fails to give credit to the long hours of research, swinging the metal detector and digging.

Oh whoopee ... look what I found with my dowsing rod! :razz:

DavyR
05-02-2011, 11:28 AM
So now we have the truth. ;)

Research is used to find the general area of interest; guesswork (i.e. dowsing "intuition") is used to decide where to start detecting; and then the treasure recovery begins, using (you guessed it) ... [drum roll] ... a metal detector!!

And of course we must not forget (no pun intended) our old friend "selective memory", who conveniently fails to give credit to the long hours of research, swinging the metal detector and digging.

Oh whoopee ... look what I found with my dowsing rod! :razz:

Sarcasm is said to be the lowest form of wit, it also has to be said that you are not very good at it, judging by the above response. :lol:

Have a nice life friend.

Davy.

Qiaozhi
05-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Sarcasm is said to be the lowest form of wit, it also has to be said that you are not very good at it, judging by the above response. :lol:
Please deal only with the facts, and try to see beyond your own personal belief system. Metal detectors do not require the user to "believe" that they work, unlike the medieval practice of dowsing.

By the way, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was simply explaining the reality of the situation. Not that I was expecting you to take any notice. :wall

Perhaps you should take your dowsing diatribe over to TNET, where they are more willing to suspend belief in real science.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?board=200.0