PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Body Response units

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Why do some people claim anything that uses swing-type (aka L-rods) rods can't possibly work? They must have tried one and failed to get a response. Of course it takes a few weeks of daily practice--two sessions of thirty minutes each is about right. Too much more and you will be fighting yourself.

I read about people who have had electric shocks having problems. X-rays are bad, too. Some of these issues has to do with the magnetic alignment in the bones, or rather the lack there of. But it can also be in the acupuncture receiver points. These are like roadblocks for energy flow. The book "The Vivaxis Connection" has some good info. The author Judy Jacka really knows her stuff.

J_Player
03-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Why do some people claim anything that uses swing-type (aka L-rods) rods can't possibly work? They must have tried one and failed to get a response. Of course it takes a few weeks of daily practice--two sessions of thirty minutes each is about right. Too much more and you will be fighting yourself.

I read about people who have had electric shocks having problems. X-rays are bad, too. Some of these issues has to do with the magnetic alignment in the bones, or rather the lack there of. But it can also be in the acupuncture receiver points. These are like roadblocks for energy flow. The book "The Vivaxis Connection" has some good info. The author Judy Jacka really knows her stuff.Hi Mike(Mont),
How do you know that there are issues with magnetic alignment or lack therof in the bones?
And how do you know there can also be issues in the acupuncture receiver points?
Did this information come from the book "The Vivaxis Connection"?
Or did you actually take measurements on the magnetic allignment of bone samples and accupuncture receiver points to assemble some data?

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
03-22-2011, 10:06 AM

I read about people who have had electric shocks having problems. X-rays are bad, too. Some of these issues has to do with the magnetic alignment in the bones, or rather the lack there of. But it can also be in the acupuncture receiver points. These are like roadblocks for energy flow. The book "The Vivaxis Connection" has some good info. The author Judy Jacka really knows her stuff.
I strongly suggest you change your reading material. :razz:
Here's a good place to start -> http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Dummies-Steve-Holzner/dp/0764554336/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1300788647&sr=1-1

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 01:10 PM
You mean how do I know YOU have problems with these. That's a good question. First off I don't claim anyone has these problems--it's a place to start if you can't use an L-rod. If you can't admit you have that problem then you are wasting your time in the first place. And contrary to what you have been brainwashed to believe, the author explains this is not the "new age" psychic intuitive stuff. Of course Dell says the same about MFD--that it is physical or "etheric" as Jacka refers to it--but you refuse to listen. I can't beat it into your brain, you have to make an honest attempt to understand this. And if you are not even aware of this you are unlikely to understand you even have any problems. And I will be first to admit probably not every explanation given in the book is totally accurate, but it's close enough to get the point across. I give her high praise.

Qiaozhi
03-22-2011, 01:24 PM
You mean how do I know YOU have problems with these. That's a good question. First off I don't claim anyone has these problems--it's a place to start if you can't use an L-rod. If you can't admit you have that problem then you are wasting your time in the first place. And contrary to what you have been brainwashed to believe, the author explains this is not the "new age" psychic intuitive stuff. Of course Dell says the same about MFD--that it is physical or "etheric" as Jacka refers to it--but you refuse to listen. I can't beat it into your brain, you have to make an honest attempt to understand this. And if you are not even aware of this you are unlikely to understand you even have any problems. And I will be first to admit probably not every explanation given in the book is totally accurate, but it's close enough to get the point across. I give her high praise.
Perhaps you could all club together and buy several copies (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=125413&postcount=3). That way you might get a discount as well as a basic scientific education. :rolleyes:

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 02:43 PM
It's a fact the human brain filters out 99% of what comes in. In other words we stick our head in the sand and pretend it is not there or that it doesn't affect us. I consider myself one of the lucky ones who grew up in the 1960's and became aware of many things around us we don't normally see. I know the skeptic's motto is "If you can't measure it, then it's not there." The human nervous system is more sensitive than any so-called "scientific" instrument. The ancient yogins said the human body is the first place to start to look at science because everything "out there" is really our own interpretation. It's our consciousness that makes sense of the senses. So just who is fooling themself here? Some people do not realize just how sick they really are. That's what I talk about blaming someone or something else.

Qiaozhi
03-22-2011, 02:53 PM
It's a fact the human brain filters out 99% of what comes in.
... and here we are looking at a prime example. :lol:

Is there a problem over at TNET?
Have they made you persona non grata?

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 03:30 PM
It's a fact the human brain filters out 99% of what comes in. In other words we stick our head in the sand and pretend it is not there or that it doesn't affect us. I consider myself one of the lucky ones who grew up in the 1960's and became aware of many things around us we don't normally see. I know the skeptic's motto is "If you can't measure it, then it's not there." The human nervous system is more sensitive than any so-called "scientific" instrument. The ancient yogins said the human body is the first place to start to look at science because everything "out there" is really our own interpretation. It's our consciousness that makes sense of the senses. So just who is fooling themself here? Some people do not realize just how sick they really are. That's what I talk about blaming someone or something else.

I would like to point out these views are not those expressed by Jacka. Most of this comes from the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills.

Since I'm on the subject, Hills states that most interference in divining comes from the operator. Things like "doubt, wishful thinking, intellectual analysis,..." etc.

"The demarcation of what is physical and what is not, is simply a line drawn by man and based on the awareness of the majority."

"Any definitive label, any verbal or conceptual construct applied to the observed phenomena of matter is the product of man's mind, a conditional device limited by the confines of an unproven linear system of linguistic symbols."

"...To call something "Electricity" or Energy and explain the way it works, does not tell us what it is. This is also true of everything else from flying saucers to thinking processes. To think that we are somehow wiser by having an explanation, whether farfetched or simple, is a self deception even when it gives us powers over natural phenomena such as we acquire through science. We can have all these powers whether through science or psychic training and still be a complete dummy in knowing our own Self, its ego trips and its purpose here on earth."

There a lot more, over 600 pages.

Qiaozhi
03-22-2011, 03:40 PM
There a lot more, over 600 pages.
Over 600 pages of pseudo-scientific piffle. :frown:

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 03:44 PM
http://drhills.com

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Over 600 pages of pseudo-scientific piffle. :frown:

You have your head stuck in the sand so far, well I won't finish this statement.

Qiaozhi
03-22-2011, 04:17 PM
http://drhills.com
Dr (?) Christopher Hills seems to have been very busy [and successful] in certain [real science] areas, but completing wasting his time on utter nonsense in others ... such as:

In 1975 Hills wrote the book Supersensonics— the Science of Radiational Paraphysics, widely considered “The Bible of dowsing”[/URL] The book sheds new light on divining, telepathy, The I Ching, Egypt’s Pyramids, Biblical miracles and discusses the value of extrasensory phenomena vs wisdom and consciousness. New Age Journal magazine called Supersensonics “A short course in miracles for scientist and seeker alike.”[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills#cite_note-29"] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills#cite_note-28)

J_Player
03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
You mean how do I know YOU have problems with these. That's a good question. First off I don't claim anyone has these problems--it's a place to start.....No, that's not what I mean at all!
I meant exactly what I asked.
I asked four questions about your source of information.

Go back and read what I asked, not some different questions you believe I meant to ask.....
1. How do you know that there are issues with magnetic alignment or lack thereof in the bones?
2. And how do you know there can also be issues in the acupuncture receiver points?
3. Did this information come from the book "The Vivaxis Connection"?
4. Or did you actually take measurements on the magnetic alignment of bone samples and acupuncture receiver points to assemble some data?

When I read your actual words, I see you did refer to some people who have these problems.
Take a look at the words you posted which I was asking about:
...I read about people who have had electric shocks having problems. X-rays are bad, too. Some of these issues has to do with the magnetic alignment in the bones, or rather the lack there of. But it can also be in the acupuncture receiver points. These are like roadblocks for energy flow. The book "The Vivaxis Connection" has some good info. The author Judy Jacka really knows her stuff. Can you see your words referring to these issues that other people have?
It is hard to understand why you don't think you posted those words. :???:
And it is hard to understand why you were not able to read the actual questions that I asked about what you posted....
...unless I look at your next post where you reveal some interesting information about how you perceive a brain works.

Maybe your next post explains why you cannot read the statements you made or the actual questions I asked: It's a fact the human brain filters out 99% of what comes in. In other words we stick our head in the sand and pretend it is not there or that it doesn't affect us.I suppose we are lucky this brain defect you describe does not prevent most people from seeing the words they wrote instead of pretending they are not there...
And I guess we are lucky this brain defect you described does not cause most people to perceive the words other people write to be different words than are actually written.
This must be a horrible trick of the mind for the people who are afflicted with it. :shocked:

By the way, do you happen to know the answers to the four questions I asked?
1. How do you know that there are issues with magnetic alignment or lack thereof in the bones?
2. And how do you know there can also be issues in the acupuncture receiver points?
4. Or did you actually take measurements on the magnetic alignment of bone samples and acupuncture receiver points to assemble some data?

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
03-22-2011, 08:16 PM
And it is hard to understand why you were not able to read the actual questions that I asked about what you posted....
It's called "selective memory", and is an important thing to have when dowsing, or responding to specific questions on the Geotech forums that relate to dowsing or other pseudo-scientific claptrap. :rolleyes:

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 09:58 PM
I try to post helpful info. You are lucky if I reply to any posts. Usually I don't read them if I sense they are negative/destructive. My posts are starting points for those who are interested. I post them to spark people's interest. You will have to take it from there and learn it yourself from actual experience. There is no other way. I am not on trial. I don't know how many times I've said if you don't like me, hit the IGNORE button.

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Dr (?) Christopher Hills seems to have been very busy [and successful] in certain [real science] areas, but completing wasting his time on utter nonsense in others ... such as:

In 1975 Hills wrote the book Supersensonics— the Science of Radiational Paraphysics, widely considered “The Bible of dowsing” The book sheds new light on divining, telepathy, The I Ching, Egypt’s Pyramids, Biblical miracles and discusses the value of extrasensory phenomena vs wisdom and consciousness. New Age Journal magazine called Supersensonics “A short course in miracles for scientist and seeker alike.”

Hopefully you can see this thread changed course. Hills retired a millionaire at the age of thirty. He donated the rest of his life to helping others. Yes, he discusses some "new age" concepts in the Supersensonics book. If you had read it you might learn it isn't all superstition like you have been brainwashed into believing.

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2011, 11:02 PM
No, that's not what I mean at all!
I meant exactly what I asked.
I asked four questions about your source of information.

Go back and read what I asked, not some different questions you believe I meant to ask.....

When I read your actual words, I see you did refer to some people who have these problems.
Take a look at the words you posted which I was asking about:
Can you see your words referring to these issues that other people have?
It is hard to understand why you don't think you posted those words. :???:
...unless I look at your next post where you reveal some interesting information about how you perceive a brain works.

Maybe your next post explains why you cannot read the statements you made or the actual questions I asked: I suppose we are lucky this brain defect you describe does not prevent most people from seeing the words they wrote instead of pretending they are not there...
And I guess we are lucky this brain defect you described does not cause most people to perceive the words other people write to be different words than are actually written.
This must be a horrible trick of the mind for the people who are afflicted with it. :shocked:

By the way, do you happen to know the answers to the four questions I asked?

Best wishes,
J_P

You know you are wasting my time. I'll read these and try to answer them if it makes you happy.

1. I never said I know there even is such a thing as magnetic alignment of the bones. If you are asking me do I think there is such a thing then the answer would be, Yes I think there is such a thing. I had a dental x-ray a while back and I was so messed up I didn't even realize the x-ray had caused the problems--headache, terrible allergy-like symptoms, etc. I was rereading the book the other day and it just hit me what had happened.

2.How do I know there are issues with blocked acupuncture points? I don't know. I take the expert's word on that one. If you read the book you would know Jacka says acupuncture alone will not clear the types of problems talked about in the book.

3. What infomation are you referring to?

4.No, I did not take any measurements. I have used L-rods for many years and I know when things are not right and I have done several of the exercises in the book. I could give you an example. I was in the bedroom and had just finished doing one of the clearing exercises. The wife came in the room and just exploded for no reason. Now I do them outside. And I follow the recommendations.

Well, you misunderstood what I said. Yes, I doubt anyone here does not know skeptics cannot use L-rods. Did I mention you personally? And anyway I was asking you a hypothetical question. Surely you see that.

Honestly I cannot understand what you are talking about me not understanding what I posted. You must be reading too much into it. Maybe it would clear it up if I said I read IN THE BOOK that people had these problems. Yes if someone on this forum cannot use an L-rod then maybe this can help them. BTW the book does not go into detail about people with L-rod problems, just energy flow blocks.

That's all you get unless you want ME to hit the IGNORE button.

Qiaozhi
03-23-2011, 12:26 AM
BTW the book does not go into detail about people with L-rod problems, just energy flow blocks.
As I've said before, it's just a load of pseudo-scientific gobbledygook. No wonder your wife exploded like that. She's probably seen the book, and wonders why you're wasting so much time reading such nonsense. :lol:

J_Player
03-23-2011, 12:36 AM
You know you are wasting my time. I'll read these and try to answer them if it makes you happy.

1. I never said I know there even is such a thing as magnetic alignment of the bones. If you are asking me do I think there is such a thing then the answer would be, Yes I think there is such a thing. I had a dental x-ray a while back and I was so messed up I didn't even realize the x-ray had caused the problems--headache, terrible allergy-like symptoms, etc. I was rereading the book the other day and it just hit me what had happened.

2.How do I know there are issues with blocked acupuncture points? I don't know. I take the expert's word on that one. If you read the book you would know Jacka says acupuncture alone will not clear the types of problems talked about in the book.

3. What infomation are you referring to?

4.No, I did not take any measurements. I have used L-rods for many years and I know when things are not right and I have done several of the exercises in the book. I could give you an example. I was in the bedroom and had just finished doing one of the clearing exercises. The wife came in the room and just exploded for no reason. Now I do them outside. And I follow the recommendations.

Well, you misunderstood what I said. Yes, I doubt anyone here does not know skeptics cannot use L-rods. Did I mention you personally? And anyway I was asking you a hypothetical question. Surely you see that.

Honestly I cannot understand what you are talking about me not understanding what I posted. You must be reading too much into it. Maybe it would clear it up if I said I read IN THE BOOK that people had these problems. Yes if someone on this forum cannot use an L-rod then maybe this can help them. BTW the book does not go into detail about people with L-rod problems, just energy flow blocks.

That's all you get unless you want ME to hit the IGNORE button.Hi Mike(Mont),
It appears you are having difficulty reading my post.
I can only try to sort it out for you.

To start, I never once made any mention about a hypothetical question you asked.
I was addressing these statements you made to answer to the hypothetical question:
...I read about people who have had electric shocks having problems. X-rays are bad, too. Some of these issues has to do with the magnetic alignment in the bones, or rather the lack there of. But it can also be in the acupuncture receiver points. These are like roadblocks for energy flow. The book "The Vivaxis Connection" has some good info. The author Judy Jacka really knows her stuff.
The questions I asked were to determine what is the source of the information you posted in your statement.
When you are asked how you know these things you posted, you are not being asked if you know them, only what is your source for this information.
ie: my questions asked if this information came from the book, or from your personal experience from measuring them.

While you claim you never said you know there even is such a thing as magnetic alignment of the bones, you did make a post saying:
Some of these issues has to do with the magnetic alignment in the bones, or rather the lack there of.
So what are you talking about?
If you don't know it, then why I am reading you making that statement to tell us that it causes issues?
It is a simple question... did you learn this information from your own experience or from the book?
From what I can see in your recent answer you found this information from reading a book which you felt was relevant to health problems you listed.
Your acupuncture statement also seems to come from the book as well if I understand your reply correctly.
My number 3 question you inquired about is referring to those same statements you made in your post in red printing above, as well as the questions 1 and 2 just above #3.

It seems like we read a lot of answers to questions that were not asked, but we finally did learn where your information came from, and I am happy for that part.
Thank you.

Best wishes,
J_P

Mike(Mont)
03-23-2011, 02:31 PM
I think you cannot understand what I posted. Yes, this came from the book. There are theories about the bones being out of magnetic alignment. It makes sense to me I guess because I read the book. You get an x-ray and it messes you up. You get a strong electrical shock and it messes you up. You get blocks in your acupuncture receiving points and it messes you up (actually the book says the energy flow receptors are not exactly the same but many of them are at the same point on the body). THE BOOK SAYS when these are messed up you cannot receive the frequencies. If you are interested then you are going to have to read it yourself. There is too much in there to explain it to you.

Mike(Mont)
03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I would like to continue with the Supersensonics book. You can't judge a book by its cover and you shouldn't read a nearly fouty year old review and consider it relevent. Yes there are a few pages about pyramid energy. Personally I didn't spend much time on it but it didn't make me go postal like it would to some people around here at just the mention of the word. It's like you need some sort of exorcism. That's your mental programming controling you. There's also some info on the Chinese Pa-kua which I am not familiar with--guess I should ask my wife.

J_Player
03-23-2011, 02:46 PM
I think you cannot understand what I posted. Yes, this came from the book. There are theories about the bones being out of magnetic alignment. It makes sense to me I guess because I read the book. You get an x-ray and it messes you up. You get a strong electrical shock and it messes you up. You get blocks in your acupuncture receiving points and it messes you up (actually the book says the energy flow receptors are not exactly the same but many of them are at the same point on the body). THE BOOK SAYS when these are messed up you cannot receive the frequencies. If you are interested then you are going to have to read it yourself. There is too much in there to explain it to you.Hi Mike(Mont),
Thank you for your continued explanations.
Actually I have no interest in reading that book.
I was only interested in determining where the information came from that you were posting as statements to answer your hypothetical question.
And you have answered it... the information came from that book.

Thank you

Best wishes,
J_P

Mike(Mont)
03-24-2011, 07:11 PM
As I've said before, it's just a load of pseudo-scientific gobbledygook. No wonder your wife exploded like that. She's probably seen the book, and wonders why you're wasting so much time reading such nonsense. :lol:

So how is it you claim to know all about this Vivaxis book? I suspect you bought a copy a few years back and cannot understand it--especially the part about dowsing. Of course then I also suspect you are just another skeptic alias. You could not find anything to copy off the internet about the Chinese Pa-kau. You are quick to change the subject. It's our little secret.

Qiaozhi
03-24-2011, 09:07 PM
So how is it you claim to know all about this Vivaxis book? I suspect you bought a copy a few years back and cannot understand it--especially the part about dowsing. Of course then I also suspect you are just another skeptic alias. You could not find anything to copy off the internet about the Chinese Pa-kau. You are quick to change the subject. It's our little secret.
Like JP, I have no interest in reading the book. I only have to see the sub-title: "Healing Through Earth Energies" to know not to waste my time.

Perhaps you meant to write: "PaKua" (using Wade-Giles) which is now more correctly written (in pinyin) as "BaGua", the 8 symbols.
When you make a reference to something, please try to get it right. ;)

J_Player
03-25-2011, 12:05 AM
What garbage some people try to pass off as facts and explanations.... *sigh*
I wonder how many readers are now running high current DC through an old detector coil to try to induce a permanent magnetic alignment in their bones.
Maybe the same people who sleep on a bed of neodymium to improve their health. :nerd:

Best wishes,
J_P