PDA

View Full Version : PD Video

Geo
03-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi.
I took a video with my mobile from my new PD. Because i took the video parallel with the working of the PD, the video is not so good but i believe that it is good to attach it here.
The size is 21Mb so if Qiaozhi likes i can post it to him so to attach it here.

Regards:)

Qiaozhi
03-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Hi.
I took a video with my mobile from my new PD. Because i took the video parallel with the working of the PD, the video is not so good but i believe that it is good to attach it here.

OK - go ahead. :D

Geo
03-09-2011, 05:37 AM
For another time problem with the file size :angry:
I will try other provider...............

Qiaozhi
03-09-2011, 09:05 AM
I received a file from you of only 15.3MB, but it's corrupted. The attachment said it was 21.6MB, but that is incorrect.

Geo
03-09-2011, 10:15 AM
I received a file from you of only 15.3MB, but it's corrupted. The attachment said it was 21.6MB, but that is incorrect.

I will try again :angry:

apogonos
03-09-2011, 03:22 PM
this is good for uploading George http://www.filesonic.com/

Geo
03-09-2011, 03:50 PM
I post it again but i don't know if Qiaozhi received it

Qiaozhi
03-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Here is the video from Geo as a zip file.
I have also reduced it in size and converted it from mp4 to avi.

WM6
03-09-2011, 10:37 PM
I post it again but i don't know if Qiaozhi received it

Very well Geo.

There is only a little problem.

Namely peep signal you get by sweeping is not from coins. I suppose that your PD only sense Earth magnetism and work as some sort of hybrid magnetometer changing sense by sweeping.

If you remove coins from the floor after beep sweeping and left on PD the same settings then repeat sweeping without coins on floor you will get the same signal as with coins on floor.

Geo
03-10-2011, 05:16 AM
Very well Geo.

There is only a little problem.

Namely peep signal you get by sweeping is not from coins. I suppose that your PD only sense Earth magnetism and work as some sort of hybrid magnetometer changing sense by sweeping.

If you remove coins from the floor after beep sweeping and left on PD the same settings then repeat sweeping without coins on floor you will get the same signal as with coins on floor.

Hahahaha.....
No.
:):)

Geo
03-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Here is the video from Geo as a zip file.
I have also reduced it in size and converted it from mp4 to avi.

Thank you Qiaozhi:)

DRAKOS
03-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Bravo George
Tell him also, that if you change place to the coins, you hear the beep from the new position!!!!

Geo
03-10-2011, 07:03 AM
Bravo George
Tell him also, that if you change place to the coins, you hear the beep from the new position!!!!

Hi Tasos.
I am waiting for "good" weather so to make a better test and to give here a better video.
Now i try to make a lrl for silver only. Believe that i am near to succes.

WM6
03-10-2011, 08:32 AM

I am sure that it will happen as you say, even more, if you do not change place of the coin at all, you can hear clear beep from the new position!!!!

Fred
03-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Geo, this video made me want to see more.
Thanks for sharing.

goldmaniac
03-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Ouch new saga starts :lol:

g-sani
03-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Very interesting video Geo.
Please tell us what is happening in the field.

WM6
03-10-2011, 09:15 PM

Self-delusion happen.

Morgan
03-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi Tasos.
I am waiting for "good" weather so to make a better test and to give here a better video.
Now i try to make a lrl for silver only. Believe that i am near to succes.

Hello Geo

Very interesting,but why you need to move the PD so fast ?

Fred
03-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Hello Geo

Because of the mercury switch inside :lol:

Fred
03-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Self-delusion happen.
Maybe WM6, but you cannot tell this from this video,so i think you should not :)

Morgan
03-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Because of the mercury switch inside :lol:

What is more amazing = THE GOLD COINS ARE NEAR BIG IRON COVERING AND DORS!!!

WM6
03-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Hello Geo

Very good opinion Morgan.

The answer is: because it sense only earth magnetism.

Those fast sweeping have no connection with coins target.

If you remove coin targets, results are the same by the same PD settings.

Easy to prove.

WM6
03-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Maybe WM6, but you cannot tell this from this video,so i think you should not :)

O yes Fred, I can, I can sense all this on remote.

WM6
03-11-2011, 08:17 AM

Again Morgan, very good opinion.

Fred
03-11-2011, 12:23 PM
The answer is: because it sense only earth magnetism.
Those fast sweeping have no connection with coins target.
I
Then how can you explain the second part of the video wich is almost 90º off from the first?
Note that I am not saying the video is a proof of anything, i think it should also be done outside, this is why i said it make me wish to see more.
I just refuse to blindly criticize, just the same as with "believing".

WM6
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Then how can you explain the second part of the video wich is almost 90º off from the first?

By fast moving in Earth magnetism field, I have no other explanation.

PD perception is conditioned by the fast movement (quick changing of PD position in magnetic field) and not by the perception of objects (coins).

For sure there are on video nothing like coins sensing.

Geo
03-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Self-delusion happen.

Maybe!!!!!
As always... you know better:lol:

Geo
03-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Very interesting video Geo.

It detected a gold chain buried at 80cm from 80m distance very easy

Geo
03-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Hello Geo

This is a disadvantage !!!!!

Leon...
03-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Giorgos, good successes!!!

Geo
03-11-2011, 08:55 PM

No problem from the other metallic objects.
It can detect the gold very easy even it is inside a metallic box (from iron)

Geo
03-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Giorgos, good successes!!!

Thanks Leon.
Maybe tommorow to phone you

Geo
03-11-2011, 08:57 PM
O yes Fred, I can, I can sense all this on remote.

Another magician

Morgan
03-11-2011, 09:13 PM
It detected a gold chain buried at 80cm from 80m distance very easy

I start listening from other forum members the good experiences they have with the Greek Pistoldetektor made by Vasilis,one person who investigate deeply the Alonso´s PD schematics...

Geo,are you sure this LRL can locate so small objects at this amazing distance? ,maybe 8 m,not 80 ? ...

Regards

Geo
03-11-2011, 09:22 PM
I start listening from other forum members the good experiences they have with the Greek Pistoldetektor made by Vasilis,one person who investigate deeply the Alonso´s PD schematics...

Geo,are you sure this LRL can locate so small objects at this amazing distance? ,maybe 8 m,not 80 ? ...

Regards

80m +++, not 8m
My PD is not the same with the mag PD. I use modificated circuit and other head!!!!

WM6
03-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Another magician

Yes, but you are first one.

WM6
03-11-2011, 09:52 PM
80m +++, not 8m
My PD is not the same with the mag PD. I use modificated circuit and other head!!!!

Agree, even 8 kilometers, but only if you know where target is buried, otherwise it is hard to detect something at 8cm of depth.

g-sani
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
80m +++, not 8m

May be you got it better George.
You have done your research as well so it is good when you see results coming up.
May be we should start another thread called "Magic Pistol Detector Revised".
:)

Fred
03-12-2011, 12:18 AM
I use modificated circuit and other head!!!!

Ooooh! now i understand: Another head just above the treasure yelling "beep" when you point at it...That´s why it works only up to 80m ... ;)

bama
03-12-2011, 01:46 AM
80m +++, not 8m
Good success Leo, I'm proud of you for all the work you've done. Keep it up.
bama

Geo
03-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Yes, but you are first one.

If you say this... you know !!!!!!!:lol:

Geo
03-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Agree, even 8 kilometers, but only if you know where target is buried, otherwise it is hard to detect something at 8cm of depth.

Of course i need to make more tests yet.
I put here a true video, if you or any other person don't believe to it no problem. I constructed it for me, not for sale.

Geo
03-12-2011, 05:51 AM
May be you got it better George.
You have done your research as well so it is good when you see results coming up.
May be we should start another thread called "Magic Pistol Detector Revised".
:)

The place was not free (there was houses near it) so i had not the ability to try from more distance.
I don't like to open another thread because there is not any reason. If i take a better video i will attach it here. If no... the thread is end

Geo
03-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Good success Leo, I'm proud of you for all the work you've done. Keep it up.
bama

Thank you Bama:)

g-sani
03-12-2011, 07:51 AM
The place was not free (there was houses near it) so i had not the ability to try from more distance.
I don't like to open another thread because there is not any reason. If i take a better video i will attach it here. If no... the thread is end

You must make another video George.
But not for us, you owe it to the skeptics.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Geo
03-12-2011, 11:39 AM
You must make another video George.
But not for us, you owe it to the skeptics.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha.... not again.
I heared the same words when i said that Morgan's pistol works.
But there is not problem, anyone can believe everything he wants.
Time will show who is right.....

taxma1981
03-12-2011, 04:48 PM
απο βαθος γιωργο ?:)

Geo
03-12-2011, 08:24 PM
απο βαθος γιωργο ?:)

I don't know.
The only deep was the gold chain at 80cm.
But remember..... my PD has a lot of differences from magic.

WM6
03-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Of course i need to make more tests yet.
I put here a true video, if you or any other person don't believe to it no problem. I constructed it for me, not for sale.

Hi Geo,

I believe what I saw on your video, I only explain phenomenon you show on different way.

I suppose that you are fair and there is not some known magic trick behind. In this case all speaks to the fact that there is a sensing of Earth magnetism.

If there is a magician trick behind, then all debate is redundant.

Geo
03-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Hi Geo,

I believe what I saw on your video, I only explain phenomenon you show on different way.

I suppose that you are fair and there is not some known magic trick behind. In this case all speaks to the fact that there is a sensing of Earth magnetism.

If there is a magician trick behind, then all debate is redundant.

Of course not:nono:. I try to understand what is happening and not I do magic tricks to fool you and me simultaneously.

smity
03-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Dear Geo. I respect you and appreciate how good MD builder. By LRL technology, I'm skeptical, but trust you. I also try to study the laws of physics. LRL and physics, it seems to me a little bit do not match. Your video proves the contrary. But while I do not see, do not do it, do not touch, do not believe it. Why argue long and something to prove? Need to build and test. I have a question for you, will be an open project, or not? You show a diagram, description?

g-sani
03-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Whenever there is something new that works even a tiny bit there must be time enough to test it in all different conditions. And particularly out in the field, trying to find something as a proof recording all parameters for future references.
For me somebody must find something which is out there and that nobody put it in the spot for test purposes.
g-sani

Qiaozhi
03-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Of course not:nono:. I try to understand what is happening and not I do magic tricks to fool you and me simultaneously.
Hi Geo,

In order to answer the critics of your recent video, may I suggest that you show the response of your LRL with and without the coins being present. If you could leave the positions of the controls unchanged between tests, this would hopefully demonstrate that the device operates differently in each case.

DRAKOS
03-13-2011, 06:03 PM
In order to make a more critical test, I have done the following.
I fixed a rotating branch , on the top of a tripod ,and the PD was fixed on the end of the branch. The branch was rotating by a12V DC motor with controled turns.
After too much tests to find the corect turns, I made the final test.
I started to rotate the branch with none gold coin in sight, and there was no signal from the PD.
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away, and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.Then I placed the coin in the same distance but in 90 degrees angle from the first place. The same result, after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal from the new position.
Then I put another coin in the starting position and the PD gave signal to both positions.
During the test the controls and the motor turns , were steady.
I also noticed that with the coins on the ground for enough time, and the PD turned of, when I turned it on, it gave signal again after 3-4 minutes.

bama
03-13-2011, 06:10 PM
great! good success, good to see some people are working to make good PD.
Thanks for all your work bama

Qiaozhi
03-13-2011, 07:06 PM
I fixed a rotating branch , on the top of a tripod ,and the PD was fixed on the end of the branch. The branch was rotating by a12V DC motor with controled turns.
I started to rotate the branch with none gold coin in sight, and there was no signal from the PD.
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away, and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.Then I placed the coin in the same distance but in 90 degrees angle from the first place. The same result, after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal from the new position.
Then I put another coin in the starting position and the PD gave signal to both positions.
I also noticed that with the coins on the ground for enough time, and the PD turned of, when I turned it on, it gave signal again after 3-4 minutes.
Are you sure there was a correlation between the gold coin being present and a signal from the PD? Could the results you obtained not also be caused by drift within the circuit, combined with some wishful thinking?

DRAKOS
03-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Hei, who am I , Yuri Geller, to confuse the circuit with my wishfull thinking?????

Qiaozhi
03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away, and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.

Hei, who am I , Yuri Geller, to confuse the circuit with my wishfull thinking?????
Sounds like drift to me. ;)

Try the same experiment, but without removing the coin. If you wait a few minutes I expect the signal will stop anyway ... even though the coin is still there.

Geo
03-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Dear Geo. I respect you and appreciate how good MD builder. By LRL technology, I'm skeptical, but trust you. I also try to study the laws of physics. LRL and physics, it seems to me a little bit do not match. Your video proves the contrary. But while I do not see, do not do it, do not touch, do not believe it. Why argue long and something to prove? Need to build and test. I have a question for you, will be an open project, or not? You show a diagram, description?

Hi.
For the moment it is a secret project. Maybe later...
Also i need to make more tests because i need to understand exactly how it works.
So i need time!!!!:)

Geo
03-14-2011, 06:43 AM
Hi Geo,

In order to answer the critics of your recent video, may I suggest that you show the response of your LRL with and without the coins being present. If you could leave the positions of the controls unchanged between tests, this would hopefully demonstrate that the device operates differently in each case.

Hi Qiaozhi.
I like to hear the criticism (as from WM6). So many years at this forum.... so now i have not problem from bad criticisms. To take a video as you say it is very easy, but believe me this is not prove. This PD has many problems so first i want to solve them and after it to make any video. If i will not solve some of the problems i will stop to write about it. I don't like to advertise a lrl with some problems and some persons to make money from this. I hope you to understand me.

Geo
03-14-2011, 06:45 AM

Hi Tasos.
Very interesting test.
These days i will call you

mehdi
03-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi Geo
very nice
i send to you a pm please read.
thanks
mehdi

smity
03-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Listen to Geo. Until everyone will gather and do not touch the subject, no one will believe you. And you have to live a liar to his last days. Do everything for everyone and you will be rewarded .. does not separate from the collective. Or you like to eat chocolate under a blanket:nono:? I apologize for the insult.

Geo
03-14-2011, 06:45 PM
I apologize for my decision.
Videos for PD ... end:frown:
You don't know:nono: what you want......

Bye.....:)

humhum
03-14-2011, 07:57 PM

Hi DRAKOS, Can you post photo from this ''The branch was rotating by a12V DC motor with controled turns.'' into forum.

Best wish.

DRAKOS
03-15-2011, 09:27 AM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7208/cimg2514a.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/cimg2514a.jpg/)

apogonos
03-15-2011, 10:27 AM
very very very good frappe !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

g-sani
03-15-2011, 12:15 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7208/cimg2514a.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/cimg2514a.jpg/)

Very nice patent! :)
The sticker is all the money.

humhum
03-15-2011, 03:06 PM
DRAKOS thanks for your post share.

rider
03-16-2011, 07:23 AM
I started to rotate the branch with none gold coin in sight,(How far was the coin of the device;) and there was no signal from the PD.
Then I put a gold coin in 10 m distance and I noticed that after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal. Then I took the coin away,(The device detects gold over 100 meters; How far hid the coin;) and after 1 minute the PD stoped to give signal.Then I placed the coin in the same distance but in 90 degrees angle from the first place. The same result, after 3-4 minutes the PD started to give signal from the new position.
???

J_Player
03-16-2011, 07:44 AM
I also noticed that with the coins on the ground for enough time, and the PD turned of, when I turned it on, it gave signal again after 3-4 minutes.Hi Drakos,
I have been watching this magic PD thread for awhile and I saw Geo's video and your photo of the tripod and swivel motor you rigged.
Both you and Geo did a lot of work to build your PDs and to make tests. And the results you got so far are inconclusive.

I look at the tests you did, and I see Geo made his test inside a garage that has mains power and metal inside, not the same condition that you find when you are treasure hunting.
Also, I see your tripod is located in a yard that has a building in the background with electric power, and metal buckets and other things that we don't find when we are hunting for treasure.

I understand that this could be a good place to start for testing before making the final field tests.
But it seems strange that we always hear the same reports from Greece that there are mixed results and no conclusive reports of detection that can be repeated.
It makes me wonder if the reason why we hear these poor reports is because the only tests that have been done are flawed tests that have interference from metal things and power lines.

I don't think it is wrong to make some tests in a garage or next to a building, but I would think it is a good idea to also make some tests in a field away from power lines and other metal things....
same as you find when you are hunting for treasure.
And same as Morgan did when he was calibrating his PD.
When we hunt for treasure, we don't look for the treasure in the garage or behind the house, we look in the fields where people carried treasures away many centuries ago.
And this is the place where we would want to know how the treasure locator performs.
Don't you think it is possible you would find different test results if you were to perform the same tests away from buildings and metal things?

Best wishes,
J_P

DRAKOS
03-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Vassili, I have writen to the greek forum, in an older post, that if you put the coin exactly under the coil on the ground, you have no signal from the PD.

DRAKOS
03-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi J.P
My friend Geo, has built his own PD, while I have bought it.
The PD, has 2 kinds of regulation. Sensitivity and reject of all metalls except gold
The rejection has very critical and difficult regulation, especially in a place with a lot of rusty metalls and buildings. It is much much easier to regulate it on the field. The mains power lines, are not a problem. I have searched under the lines of 400 KV, without a problem.
I am sure that some owners of the PD, have not understand the critical way of the regulation of reject. I made the same mistake myself too, in the beginning. I understood it , because every time I was going for treasure hunting, I had signals from targets. I thought that this would not be possible, so I went back to the builder, and He tought me again and again and again , until I understood it completely. Really it needs a lot of practice.
That is the reason ,I think, that the other owners can not achieve the same results.
Another critical thing, is the speed of the movement of the PD. If you move your arm too fast, you have faulse signals, and if you are too slow, you have no signals.
That is the reason that I have made the test with the tripode. I wanted to have constant and steady speed , rotation, of the PD, in order not to have faulse signals due to wrong movement.
And I was happy to see that it worked as I expected to.

Qiaozhi
03-16-2011, 09:25 AM
And I was happy to see that it worked as I expected to.
Without meaning to be critical ... this does seem to be a common factor amongst all LRL testers. That is, you always get what you expect. ;)

J_Player
03-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi J.P
My friend Geo, has built his own PD, while I have bought it.
The PD, has 2 kinds of regulation. Sensitivity and reject of all metalls except gold
The rejection has very critical and difficult regulation, especially in a place with a lot of rusty metalls and buildings. It is much much easier to regulate it on the field. The mains power lines, are not a problem. I have searched under the lines of 400 KV, without a problem.
I am sure that some owners of the PD, have not understand the critical way of the regulation of reject. I made the same mistake myself too, in the beginning. I understood it , because every time I was going for treasure hunting, I had signals from targets. I thought that this would not be possible, so I went back to the builder, and He tought me again and again and again , until I understood it completely. Really it needs a lot of practice.
That is the reason ,I think, that the other owners can not achieve the same results.
Another critical thing, is the speed of the movement of the PD. If you move your arm too fast, you have faulse signals, and if you are too slow, you have no signals.
That is the reason that I have made the test with the tripode. I wanted to have constant and steady speed , rotation, of the PD, in order not to have faulse signals due to wrong movement.
And I was happy to see that it worked as I expected to.Hi Drakos,
Now I understand completely.
This is a magic PD that can detect gold from a very long distance.
But it has critical controls that must be adjusted to the precise levels.
And the PD must be moved at the exact correct speed for good detection, or else you will have false signals.

I think the next improvement must be to attach the tripod on a trailer to tow behind your car so the PD will be moving at the correct speed when you are treasure hunting.
Because of the extreme long range detection, you will not need to move the PD away from the road that you are driving on.
You will be able to triangulate to find the precise location of many treasures when the magic PD is attached to the rotating tripod on the trailer behind your car.

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
03-16-2011, 09:36 AM
And the PD must be moved at the exact correct speed for good detection, or else you will have false signals.

As we know, correct speed for gold target is 1.73m per second.

J_Player
03-16-2011, 10:06 AM
As we know, correct speed for gold target is 1.73m per second.This opens a new problem...

If we put the PD on a swiveling tripod that is towed on a trailer, then we will have two velocities to contend with. There will be the linear velocity of the trailer and the angular velocity of the rotary motor. The problem becomes how to maintain 1.73m per second with both of these motions. I would propose that the simplest solution is to drive the car at exactly 1.73m per second, with no angular velocity at the tripod. In this condition, we must insure that the PD is pointed in the direction where you want to hunt treasure. Then when we hear the beeps, we will know the line which is perpendicular to the road where we can find treasure. After establishing this line, we can make a second pass from the road with the PD turned to a 45 degree angle to the road. This will give us a second line at 45 degrees that we can use to triangulate and find the precise location to put the shovel in the ground.

Of course, we could drive slower, and allow some slow rotational speed, but we must have a complex rotational motor firmware that will factor in the forward velocity and compensate the angular velocity during the arc to maintain exactly 1.73m per second.
While this is more difficult, it will save us the trouble of making a second pass to triangulate... we can pinpoint on a single pass. :thumb:

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
03-16-2011, 03:12 PM
This opens a new problem...

If we put the PD on a swiveling tripod that is towed on a trailer, then we will have two velocities to contend with. There will be the linear velocity of the trailer and the angular velocity of the rotary motor. The problem becomes how to maintain 1.73m per second with both of these motions. I would propose that the simplest solution is to drive the car at exactly 1.73m per second, with no angular velocity at the tripod. In this condition, we must insure that the PD is pointed in the direction where you want to hunt treasure. Then when we hear the beeps, we will know the line which is perpendicular to the road where we can find treasure. After establishing this line, we can make a second pass from the road with the PD turned to a 45 degree angle to the road. This will give us a second line at 45 degrees that we can use to triangulate and find the precise location to put the shovel in the ground.

Of course, we could drive slower, and allow some slow rotational speed, but we must have a complex rotational motor firmware that will factor in the forward velocity and compensate the angular velocity during the arc to maintain exactly 1.73m per second.
While this is more difficult, it will save us the trouble of making a second pass to triangulate... we can pinpoint on a single pass. :thumb:

Best wishes,
J_P

JP, In the type of LRLs that use a calculator, the complex motion could be programmed into said calculator, giving this type of LRL a significant advantage in "towed LRL" applications.
The deluxe model could have a GPS connection that would serve to dynamically adjust the calculator program for road conditions and changes in azimuth. And could even plot the signal lines on the GPS screens as well as provide driving/walking directions to the signal lines intersection.

Wow! such a gizmo could sell for a lot more than an H3Tec as it has many more useful features. :razz:

J_Player
03-16-2011, 07:14 PM
JP, In the type of LRLs that use a calculator, the complex motion could be programmed into said calculator, giving this type of LRL a significant advantage in "towed LRL" applications.
The deluxe model could have a GPS connection that would serve to dynamically adjust the calculator program for road conditions and changes in azimuth. And could even plot the signal lines on the GPS screens as well as provide driving/walking directions to the signal lines intersection.

Wow! such a gizmo could sell for a lot more than an H3Tec as it has many more useful features. :razz:Hi Rudy,
Actually, the solution may be simpler.
First, calculator style LRLs don't require precise speed of movement like the magic PD. So no special motor provisions are needed for these types of LRL. But for the magic PD which requires precise speed of movement, Drakos has already solved the problem with his tripod and motor. A second simple solution is to tow the tripod to a treasure location then stop the car and turn on the LRL and swivel motor. You can walk around in a circle to see the exact direction where the magic PD is beeping. It is better to put a bright LED on the PD to sight exactly where it is finding the treasure. you can mark a line on the ground for 500 meters to show the gold signal line. Then move the car maybe 30 meters and stop to take a second reading where the gold is. You will find a new line to be marked. The place where the two lines cross is the place to dig the treasure.

The only problems I can see is if you find two parallel lines. It is possible these two parallel lines are pointing to a distant gold target. Fort Knox, or the King Tut exhibit at the museum for example... which are too far away to dig. Another problem is when the magic PD points to the local jewelry store, or someone's house that has a jewelry box inside it. Or even to people driving down the road wearing a wedding ring, or having gold fillings in their teeth. Wouldn't these cause continuous false readings?

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
03-16-2011, 08:57 PM
I see what you mean.

With respect to the lines crossing, since these lines are on a spherical surface, they will cross at two points so if you don't find anything at the near intersection, you are in for quite a trip to get to the other. That's where a GPS would come in handy.:D

Then again, blaming the lack of finds at the intersection of the proximal signal lines by saying the target must be at the distal crossing is a good excuse and corroborates the outstanding range of these instruments. :lol:

timborixos
03-16-2011, 09:45 PM
hi any greek hear? what is the problem with the greek forum?

g-sani
03-16-2011, 10:02 PM
hi any greek hear? what is the problem with the greek forum?

Too many people were trying to post at the same time on the same thread called "Magic PD" and the server went down. :D

minime
03-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi
It seems that there is a huge problem with the Greek forum as it is "suspended" by the provider! No visible reason why... but Goldmaniac has said yesterday something that it was weird, as it has an activity from a quite strange new 'member'... Just hours later, all the forum went dark, as 'suspended page' !!!
I think Goldmaniac is also a member here, so if he reads these lines, he could inform us better about the current situation of his forum!
Greek text following
Παίδες, κάτι σοβαρό προέκυψε μάλλον & του "κλείσαν" το σαϊτ!!! Είχε πει ο χρυσομανιακός, χτες το πρωί, ότι έγινε μιά περίεργη εγγραφή που με το που μπήκε, κατέβασε όλο το θέμα γρηγορείται με την μία! Το τσεκάρισε & είδε ότι η νέα εγγραφη μέλους ήταν από ένα ρίπερ νετγουορκ περίεργο!
Λίγες ώρες αργότερα το απόγευμα, το σαϊτ εξαφανίστηκε... Αν κάποιος έχει επαφή με τον χρυσομανιακό με προσωπικό μέιλ - τηλέφωνο, ας μάθει τι παίζεται, γιατί μου μοιάζει αρκετά σοβαρότερο από ότι νομίζουμε επί του παρόντος!

indiana jones
03-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi
It seems that there is a huge problem with the Greek forum as it is "suspended" by the provider! No visible reason why... but Goldmaniac has said yesterday something that it was weird, as it has an activity from a quite strange new 'member'... Just hours later, all the forum went dark, as 'suspended page' !!!
I think Goldmaniac is also a member here, so if he reads these lines, he could inform us better about the current situation of his forum!
Greek text following
Παίδες, κάτι σοβαρό προέκυψε μάλλον & του "κλείσαν" το σαϊτ!!! Είχε πει ο χρυσομανιακός, χτες το πρωί, ότι έγινε μιά περίεργη εγγραφή που με το που μπήκε, κατέβασε όλο το θέμα γρηγορείται με την μία! Το τσεκάρισε & είδε ότι η νέα εγγραφη μέλους ήταν από ένα ρίπερ νετγουορκ περίεργο!
Λίγες ώρες αργότερα το απόγευμα, το σαϊτ εξαφανίστηκε... Αν κάποιος έχει επαφή με τον χρυσομανιακό με προσωπικό μέιλ - τηλέφωνο, ας μάθει τι παίζεται, γιατί μου μοιάζει αρκετά σοβαρότερο από ότι νομίζουμε επί του παρόντος!

I tried to call the goldmaniac but the phone is closed, if I have news I will inform you.

indiana jones
03-17-2011, 03:29 PM
After a telephone contact with Goldmaniac the problem is to server and there is every move restoring the Forum.

Soon back together

minime
03-17-2011, 04:09 PM
ΟΚ Thanks. I have also got a PM from him. Seems that everything is under control...

g-sani
03-17-2011, 04:27 PM
:oh:??? Account suspended???? :frown:

goldmaniac
03-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I apologize to members of the forum
but I'll post the answer for GREEK forum here because there is no other way

Αγαπητοί συνεργάτες,

Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε και γραπτώς σχετικά με την εξέλιξη του προβλήματος που παρουσιάστηκε σε έναν από τους dedicated servers μας που φιλοξενούν υπηρεσίες σας.

Εχθές το βράδυ, στις 19:55, παρουσιάστηκε ένα πρόβλημα αστάθειας στην λειτουργία της εφαρμογής MySQL, η οποία είναι υπέυθυνη για την διαχείριση των βάσεων δεδομένων στον server. Αυτομάτως, όλα τα δυναμικά websites (CMS, Forums, Blogs κλπ) παρουσίασαν δυσκολίες στην σύνδεση τους με τις αντίστοιχες βάσεις τους και αυξήθηκε σημαντικά ο μέσος φόρτος λειτουργίας. Προκειμένου να μην προκληθεί μεγαλύτερος κίνδυνος και επιπλοκές, απενεργοποιήσαμε προσωρινά κάποιους λογαριασμούς που προξενούν μεγάλο φόρτο λειτουργίας.

Επίσης σήμερα, λόγω της πολυπλοκότητας του προβλήματος, εμφανίστηκαν ανά χρονικά διαστήματα επιπλοκές με την λειτουργία των emails και FTP.

Τις τελευταίες ώρες η κατάσταση δείχνει ομαλοποιημένη από πλευράς φόρτου και είμαστε στην διαδικασία αποκατάστασης της λειτουργικότητας της MySQL.

Σε απόλυτη συνεργασία με την Liquid Web, συνεχίζουμε αδιάκοπα από εχθές την προσπάθεια μας να επαναφέρουμε την πλήρη λειτουργικότητα και να αποκαταστήσουμε τις δυσλειτουργίες και βλάβες σε επίπεδο λειτουργικού συστήματος και λογαριασμών χρηστών.

Σας ζητούμε συγγνώμη για την ταλαιπωρία, θα σας ενημερώσουμε για οποιαδήποτε εξέλιξη.

Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.

Με εκτίμηση,
Αλέξανδρος Νεδέλκος

Web and Multimedia Applications
vBulletin Pre-made & Custom Themes
Hosting Services - Domains Registrations
http://www.webandart.gr
http://www.webandart-hosting.com
e-mail: nedelkos@webandart.gr
Tel.: +30 210 2757087
Fax: +30 210 2757082

Qiaozhi
03-17-2011, 05:38 PM
I apologize to members of the forum
but I'll post the answer for GREEK forum here because there is no other way

OK - but next time please also provide a translation ... like this ->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear colleagues,
We would like to inform you in writing about the evolution of the problem presented to one of the dedicated servers that host our services.

Last night at 19:55, there was a problem of instability in the functioning of the application MySQL, which is responsible for managing the database server.
Automatically, all dynamic websites (CMS, Forums, Blogs, etc) experienced difficulties in connection with their respective bases and significantly increased the average workload. In order not to cause a greater risk of complications and, temporarily disable some accounts caused by overloaded function.

Also today, given the complexity of the problem occurred at intervals complications with the operation of emails and FTP.

Over the last few hours the situation shows normalized in terms of workload and we are in the process of restoring the functionality of MySQL.

In full cooperation with Liquid Web, continues unabated yesterday by our effort to restore full functionality and restore malfunctions and failures at the operating system and user accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience, you will be informed of any developments.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Alexander Nedelkos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J_Player
03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
It looks like g-sani was right...
Too many people were trying to post at the same time on the same thread called "Magic PD" and the server went down. :D

:eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

fmnotes
04-05-2011, 09:28 PM
ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ Geo.

ΚΑΙ ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΤΙΚΗ ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ , ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΕΣ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ.

ΜΙΑ ΕΡΩΤΗΣΗ ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΑΝΩ.

ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ .
ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ PD ,ΕΙΝΑΙ ΙΔΙΟ ΜΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΤΙΚΟ (PISTOL DETECTOR) ΠΟΥ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΣΕΛΙΔΑ PSAXTIRIA.NET;
KAI ΘΑ ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΕΣΩ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΒΕΒΑΙΑ , ΕΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΕΥΕΙ ΑΥΤΟ(PISTOL DETECTOR) PSAXTIRIA.NET.

ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΩ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ ΣΟΥ.
ΚΑΙ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΚΑΛΗ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΗ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΗ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ.

Qiaozhi
04-05-2011, 10:36 PM
ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ Geo.

ΚΑΙ ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΤΙΚΗ ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ , ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΕΣ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ.

ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ .
ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ PD ,ΕΙΝΑΙ ΙΔΙΟ ΜΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΤΙΚΟ (PISTOL DETECTOR) ΠΟΥ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΣΕΛΙΔΑ PSAXTIRIA.NET;
KAI ΘΑ ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΕΣΩ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΒΕΒΑΙΑ , ΕΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΕΥΕΙ ΑΥΤΟ(PISTOL DETECTOR) PSAXTIRIA.NET.

ΚΑΙ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΚΑΛΗ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΗ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΗ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ.
Please post in English!

Geo
04-06-2011, 06:24 AM
ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ Geo.

ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ .

Hi.
My PD is "about" the same (with some modifications) with the PD that you refer. I don't know if the PD at psaxtiria.net can take the same results as this one.

WM6
04-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi.

I don't know if the PD at psaxtiria.net can take the same results as this one.

Geo, I am sure that results are the same.

Geo
04-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Geo, I am sure that results are the same.

Hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:
Yes .... i know your answer:lol:

fmnotes
04-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi.
My PD is "about" the same (with some modifications) with the PD that you refer. I don't know if the PD at psaxtiria.net can take the same results as this one.

Thanks GEO,
Have fun.

taxma1981
04-08-2011, 05:28 PM
γκεο σ εχω ανετα :lol::lol::lol:

http://photoshosting.net/share-7338_4D9F3F32.html

Qiaozhi
04-08-2011, 09:48 PM

I guess that didn't need a translation. :lol:

Geo
04-08-2011, 09:54 PM
I guess that didn't need a translation. :lol:

Yes, i believe the same!!:lol:

taxma1981
04-09-2011, 08:35 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

apogonos
04-09-2011, 12:13 PM

The cross is a rebel or by passover?

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

Morgan
04-16-2011, 11:23 PM

Hello

Now that this "MAGIC PD" is working as LRL,even with fresh buried GOLD,its time for the man name VASILLIS go to America and participate in the Karl´s CHALLENGE !!!
Or there is some problem ???

Regards

Geo
04-17-2011, 03:29 AM
Hello

Now that this "MAGIC PD" is working as LRL,even with fresh buried GOLD,its time for the man name VASILLIS go to America and participate in the Karl´s CHALLENGE !!!
Or there is some problem ???

Regards

The same "problem" with your PD!!!!

Regards

Morgan
04-17-2011, 08:47 PM
The same "problem" with your PD!!!!

Regards

Wrong answer, the Alonso´s PD cant locate fresh buried gold in Karl´s field test,but Vasillis PD can do the job.
So why he not go for the big CHALLENGE ???

Astrodetect
04-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Because this so called greek pistoldetector doesnt work.
Also I dont think that these guys are more smarter than Mr Alonso.
Regards

Morgan
04-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Because this so called greek pistoldetector doesnt work.
Also I dont think that these guys are more smarter than Mr Alonso.
Regards

Hello

If you know that its becouse you test this LRL,thanks for your information.
So Mr Vasilis is not a good LRL maker,he is better in sell fake LRL´s for big price.
And Geo desapoint me with his 100% FAKE videos,using the greek PD,he said it works,he is a LIER,i never imagine Geo can do this to the FORUM...
The question is WHY to deceive people here with this fantasies ?

Regards

Geo
04-21-2011, 05:25 AM
Hello

If you know that its becouse you test this LRL,thanks for your information.
So Mr Vasilis is not a good LRL maker,he is better in sell fake LRL´s for big price.
And Geo desapoint me with his 100% FAKE videos,using the greek PD,he said it works,he is a LIER,i never imagine Geo can do this to the FORUM...
The question is WHY to deceive people here with this fantasies ?

Regards

Yoy make a BIG mistake.
You tell me lier because i did not give to you the schematic of my PD and from the head.
I can post here your emails where you ask from me about the coils and PD. Also my PD is not the same with magic PD so I do not understand how you concluded that my gun does not work and that I am a liar.
Now about fantasies.... look yourself.

Morgan
04-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Yoy make a BIG mistake.
You tell me lier because i did not give to you the schematic of my PD and from the head.
I can post here your emails where you ask from me about the coils and PD. Also my PD is not the same with magic PD so I do not understand how you concluded that my gun does not work and that I am a liar.

Yes,i ask you just a simple draw of the greek PD coils,not schematic,not wire diameter or how many turns, AND YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME THIS LITTLE INFORMATION.
You are one OPURTUNISTIC PERSON,NOT A REAL FRIEND.
A real friend not refuse this,after what i done to you concerning the ALONSO´s PD,i give to you all the information you want,and you have the PD in your hands for test.
This is the reason i´m desapointed with you.I think even Max or Andreas are better than you,Geo you must see your self,your behavior is desgusting,sorry to tell this.
Sometimes little things spoil the friendship,but also reveal who are the real friends.

If someone here not agree with me,just let me know.

Morgan
04-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Yoy make a BIG mistake.

One other thing Geo

I also can show here one of your E-mail where you propose i send Alonso´s PD to Greece(for you to study) in change of the Greek PD schematic.

SORRY,I`M NOT INTERESTED IN ERRATIC OR NOT WORKING LRL PROJECTS.

Morgan
04-21-2011, 01:23 PM
One other thing Geo

I also can show here one of your E-mail where you propose i send Alonso´s PD to Greece(for you to study) in change of the Greek PD schematic.

Morgan
04-21-2011, 01:25 PM

Since the old times the greeks are very smart ;)

epitopios
04-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Since the old times the greeks are very smart ;)
not a nice thing to throw poison in your wine !!!! + Silence is golden = (allegorical) Greek proverb
without a touch of irony.

friendly , epitopios

Morgan
04-21-2011, 09:04 PM
not a nice thing to throw poison in your wine !!!! + Silence is golden = (allegorical) Greek proverb
without a touch of irony.

friendly , epitopios

Not so bad as poison in the wine, i imagine George a good person and a good friend,but he is more concentrated in the greek PD only for him,for his hiden gold boxes.I think he not share his project with nobody.
Maybe the person who was useful in the past can be again in the future,but he not pay atention tho this...
Anyway after Astrodetect words i lose my interest in the greek PD.

g-sani
04-22-2011, 01:11 AM
I believe that everything made or produced up to now has certain limitations.
If somebody can live whith them then success probably could prove very close.
If you are looking for the mean machine straight away then sorry but you have to wait.
So somebody must adjust himself according to the abillity of what he uses then all he needs is some luck to make a treasure discovery come true.
The same applies whith the greek PD.
You have to master it to have results and mind you only if you are lucky enough.
So I am wishing good luck
g-sani

J_Player
04-22-2011, 04:41 AM
I believe that everything made or produced up to now has certain limitations.
If somebody can live whith them then success probably could prove very close.
If you are looking for the mean machine straight away then sorry but you have to wait.
So somebody must adjust himself according to the abillity of what he uses then all he needs is some luck to make a treasure discovery come true.
The same applies whith the greek PD.
You have to master it to have results and mind you only if you are lucky enough.
So I am wishing good luck
g-saniHi g-sani,

The limitations of fishing rods is they cannot catch fish when the fish are not hungry.
And they cannot catch fish when the fish are not near the hook.
This is a good reason to never go fishing, because a fishing rod will never pass a double blind test to find the hidden fish.

But with metal detectors it is different.
A metal detector will find a buried metal 2 inches under the ground every time.
And it will always pass the double blind test.
The limitations for metal detector are when the hidden metal is too far distance or if it is too small.

But what about the limitations for LRL?
You like the pocket fisherman because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will catch fish some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.
You also bought an Examiner because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will find treasure some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.

My question is:
1. How many fish did you catch when using the pocket fisherman?
2. How many treasures did you recover with the RangerTell Examiner?

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Geo
04-22-2011, 04:52 AM

Really i don't understand what are you mean.
Do you understand?????:lol:

Geo
04-22-2011, 05:02 AM
One other thing Geo

Yes, you ask me to construct for you a PD as my new PD, and i said OK but after October where i am not busy, but i wanted to send me the Alonso's PD so to make some more measurements.
If you don't remember well :lol::lol: i speak about the measurements that you did not make when i was to Portugal and you promised that you will make and post them to me.
So for another time where is your problem???????

Geo
04-22-2011, 05:41 AM
Yes,i ask you just a simple draw of the greek PD coils,not schematic,not wire diameter or how many turns, AND YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME THIS LITTLE INFORMATION.
You are one OPURTUNISTIC PERSON,NOT A REAL FRIEND.
A real friend not refuse this,after what i done to you concerning the ALONSO´s PD,i give to you all the information you want,and you have the PD in your hands for test.
This is the reason i´m desapointed with you.I think even Max or Andreas are better than you,Geo you must see your self,your behavior is desgusting,sorry to tell this.
Sometimes little things spoil the friendship,but also reveal who are the real friends.

If someone here not agree with me,just let me know.

Before answer about friends etc i attach your email and my answer.
Morgan """Geo,i´m very interested to have one of this Greek PD,even with all components DELETED for me not have temptations for cloning. That´s becouse the Alonso´s PD not go to this BIG distances as the Greek PD.
Can you make one of this for me when have free time ???
If yes,tell me how much cost,it remains in SECRET between us.""

Geo """" now i will have free time only this month. Next month i will start work at my farm. Maybe at october when i will finish my work and if the PD works ok, to make one for you if you will send to me for one week the original PD"""

I gave info to you (about bandpass filter around 3th coil) but you wanted the schematic. If you was a friend why you never gave me something for free????
Always were looking to exchange schematics with other schematics.
You promised that you will send me a few more waveforms from the PD but after few days began to mocked. Remember;;;; Was you a good friend???
Do you remember that you told me
Do you remember that you asked from me not to give details from the PD in the forum.
The PD is yours and you too had to give truthful information to the forum. On the contrary, did nothing when some members were shouting me instead of you. So are friends;;;;
I Just ask .......

ps...There is still enough time to rectify

Geo
04-22-2011, 05:46 AM
And something simple......
You or Dimitris did not work my PD. So how you say that my video is FAKE and i am Liar.
I urge public apology for this category of you

g-sani
04-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Hi g-sani,

The limitations of fishing rods is they cannot catch fish when the fish are not hungry.
And they cannot catch fish when the fish are not near the hook.
This is a good reason to never go fishing, because a fishing rod will never pass a double blind test to find the hidden fish.

But with metal detectors it is different.
A metal detector will find a buried metal 2 inches under the ground every time.
And it will always pass the double blind test.
The limitations for metal detector are when the hidden metal is too far distance or if it is too small.

But what about the limitations for LRL?
You like the pocket fisherman because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will catch fish some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.
You also bought an Examiner because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will find treasure some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.

My question is:
1. How many fish did you catch when using the pocket fisherman?
2. How many treasures did you recover with the RangerTell Examiner?

J_P

Hallo J_P
Pocket fisherman has a very good success rate but examiner don't.
I found a bronze buckle once but anybody could do it if he was a dowser.Apart from that I am a supporter of the theory of rangertell.I thing it exists.
This is a dowsing LRL whith some electronics that help you to tune better in what you are looking for.In what extent this can happen is a different story and depends on the person using it as well.
I said it before that I used it out in the field only a few times and then borrowed it to a good friend that really loved it.He wants to give me the money I paid for it to keep it.
I liked its construction and size and I knew from the begging what I was buying.
I paid for it because I thought the price was not that bad.
Anyone believing that it works he can make it work.
I am sure that you understand the story.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dowsing is for believers and not for sceptics.:D
Regards
g-sani

J_Player
04-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Hallo J_P
Pocket fisherman has a very good success rate but examiner don't.
I found a bronze buckle once but anybody could do it if he was a dowser.Apart from that I am a supporter of the theory of rangertell.I thing it exists.
This is a dowsing LRL whith some electronics that help you to tune better in what you are looking for.In what extent this can happen is a different story and depends on the person using it as well.
I said it before that I used it out in the field only a few times and then borrowed it to a good friend that really loved it.He wants to give me the money I paid for it to keep it.
I liked its construction and size and I knew from the begging what I was buying.
I paid for it because I thought the price was not that bad.
Anyone believing that it works he can make it work.
I am sure that you understand the story.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dowsing is for believers and not for sceptics.:D
Regards
g-saniHi g-sani,
Yes I know the story.
Dowsing is for believers, not skeptics.

This is the same as the story of catching very large fish.
Story of catching very large fish is for story-believers when drinking beer, not for the chef who will actually cook the fish.

But I have a good idea for you. If the Examiner works for dowsers, then you can sell the examiner to your friend who wants it. And you can buy a plastic box and put an antenna on it with a handle and calculator glued on top. It will not cost more than 10 eu. And it will work as well as the Examiner because you will have a dowsing rod with calculator.

This will leave you with much money in reserve for buying large fish for days when pocket fisherman does not work well. :D

J_P

Morgan
04-22-2011, 06:50 PM
You or Dimitris did not work my PD. So how you say that my video is FAKE and i am Liar.

hello george

my public apologies for you for call you a lier. i tought your lrl is the same as the vasillis lrl,and i have witnesses who told greek lrl is a fake,maybe your lrl is diferent,we will see.
bring it to portugal and test it with the medalion,if you get more than 3 meters you are a lrl winer and have created something beter than alonso´s lrl.
about the information you want from alonso´s lrl i need to go again for the osciloscope,and should i do this for a person who hide one simple question about coils in your lrl???
sorry i think we stay just like this.

Regards

Geo
04-22-2011, 09:33 PM
hello george

my public apologies for you for call you a lier. i tought your lrl is the same as the vasillis lrl,and i have witnesses who told greek lrl is a fake,maybe your lrl is diferent,we will see.
bring it to portugal and test it with the medalion,if you get more than 3 meters you are a lrl winer and have created something beter than alonso´s lrl.
about the information you want from alonso´s lrl i need to go again for the osciloscope,and should i do this for a person who hide one simple question about coils in your lrl???
sorry i think we stay just like this.

Regards

:cheers:

g-sani
04-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi g-sani,
Yes I know the story.
Dowsing is for believers, not skeptics.

This is the same as the story of catching very large fish.
Story of catching very large fish is for story-believers when drinking beer, not for the chef who will actually cook the fish.

But I have a good idea for you. If the Examiner works for dowsers, then you can sell the examiner to your friend who wants it. And you can buy a plastic box and put an antenna on it with a handle and calculator glued on top. It will not cost more than 10 eu. And it will work as well as the Examiner because you will have a dowsing rod with calculator.

This will leave you with much money in reserve for buying large fish for days when pocket fisherman does not work well. :D

J_P

Once they were some fishermen drinking beers together whith some hunters and after they had a few beers one after the other started telling stories about their achievements.
More beers on the table and the fish caught by the fishermen were becoming bigger and bigger.
And then suddenly a hunter stood up and shouted.
"I am fed up whith you fishermen, either you make your fish smaller or otherwise stop drinking beers"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Morgan
04-23-2011, 12:01 PM
:cheers:

some lrl who realy works make anyone nervous,and you talking about great distances impossible for alonso´s lrl.
when you make your lrl less erratic,there is one tresure to find here,something more big than your boxes with coins,but the place for this need one lrl who can locate some tons of gold at 1000 meters.
i´m not joking,this treasure is real,i can prove with information in old books,but the place where was hide is almost impossible to go by walking,needs one eficient lrl who can locate at distance at 1km or more.

good luck for your project

Morgan
04-24-2011, 01:17 PM

One more question

Your PD can detect buried coins underground or only on the surface as we saw in your video ?
Or maybe if you buried the gold coins you lose some distance...

???

Geo
04-24-2011, 05:25 PM
One more question

Your PD can detect buried coins underground or only on the surface as we saw in your video ?
Or maybe if you buried the gold coins you lose some distance...

???

Hi Morgan.
My PD can detect buried coins underground very easy.
Problem is that as the bigger object or at more depth then my PD loses the pin point. This is the reason that i try yet to make the Alonso's PD to work very fine. Alonso's PD is better for pin point also if it needed old buried object to detect it.

Regards

Morgan
04-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi Morgan.
My PD can detect buried coins underground very easy.
Problem is that as the bigger object or at more depth then my PD loses the pin point. This is the reason that i try yet to make the Alonso's PD to work very fine. Alonso's PD is better for pin point also if it needed old buried object to detect it.

Regards

No,the PD still have similar problem,but with BIG objects,i remember when locate one silver hoard ,catcht the signals maybe 20 or 15 m,very strong but find that when aproach to the spot,maybe 2m near,PD stop beep(it overload). This never happens with small objects shalow or deep,as you experienced when test the PD here.
OF COURSE YOUR GPD IS THE COUSIN OF ALONSO´S PD,i´m sure the circuit is the same,Antenna is diferent ;)

Geo
04-24-2011, 09:03 PM
No,the PD still have similar problem,but with BIG objects,i remember when locate one silver hoard ,catcht the signals maybe 20 or 15 m,very strong but find that when aproach to the spot,maybe 2m near,PD stop beep(it overload). This never happens with small objects shalow or deep,as you experienced when test the PD here.
OF COURSE YOUR GPD IS THE COUSIN OF ALONSO´S PD,i´m sure the circuit is the same,Antenna is diferent ;)

You understood wrong. My PD don't stop near to big objects but when i triangle the object it give me wrong center. For one coin it gives me about 20,,, 30cm wrong but at bigger object the wrong is bigger. So my PD is good to indicate the place near to burried object and after it i must use another detector. Alonso's PD is better than a normal MD for pin point because if "phainomenon" is enabled it can detect at more depth. My PD is based on Heathkit schematic with some modifications as Alonso's PD but the head is different from Heathkit or from magic PD. Now i try to make a new PD based on an old white's MD. This season i am very busy so i need more time to finish it. When i will have good results i"ll inform you.

Regards

Morgan
04-24-2011, 09:38 PM
You understood wrong. My PD don't stop near to big objects but when i triangle the object it give me wrong center. For one coin it gives me about 20,,, 30cm wrong but at bigger object the wrong is bigger. So my PD is good to indicate the place near to burried object and after it i must use another detector. Alonso's PD is better than a normal MD for pin point because if "phainomenon" is enabled it can detect at more depth. My PD is based on Heathkit schematic with some modifications as Alonso's PD but the head is different from Heathkit or from magic PD. Now i try to make a new PD based on an old white's MD. This season i am very busy so i need more time to finish it. When i will have good results i"ll inform you.

Regards

I know the old Heathkit as something special for locate the PHENOMENON,but only with the right OMEGA coil. I told to this forum many times the Heathkit without the Passive receiver can locate the Phenomenon,but short distance.
So,now i go to work in this Heathkit,i will make my Antenna or coil,and we will see.
My experiences in electronics are limited,but as in other ocasions i will do my best.

WM6
04-24-2011, 11:48 PM
I know the old Heathkit as something special for locate the PHENOMENON,but only with the right OMEGA coil.

This coil design is double as sensitive as Omega coil in Heathkit schematic (primary is TX coil both RX coils are equal and in TX center positioned and can discriminate between gold and ferro which Omega cannot):

J_Player
04-25-2011, 01:48 AM
Two is good, four is better -- gold, iron, silver, platinum.

Geo
04-25-2011, 04:41 AM
Hahahaha........ LRL Believers:lol:

WM6
04-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Two is good, four is better -- gold, iron, silver, platinum.

This may make it even easier (with Multi ID integrated):

WM6
04-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Hahahaha........ LRL Believers:lol:

What is wrong with believers? Proposal is serious, it is about one of differential design. Electrically (primary=TX, secondary=RX coil):

Geo
04-26-2011, 09:13 PM
What is wrong with believers? Proposal is serious, it is about one of differential design. Electrically (primary=TX, secondary=RX coil):

for me no problem...... i like the discrimination method!!

vali
05-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi.

Hi Joe
I saw the movie was good your machine. Engineer to tell me how much is the price.:)
Thanks
vali

Geo
05-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi Joe
I saw the movie was good your machine. Engineer to tell me how much is the price.:)
Thanks
vali

Hi.
If you mean me ( i am not joe) then... i don't sell my lrls. I construct them only for me

vali
05-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Hi.
If you mean me ( i am not joe) then... i don't sell my lrls. I construct them only for me

Hi geo

I wrote your name wrong? Excuse me. But are you good pd. Bravo to you. Bravo again.:???: Agrrast Karknd .... good luck. vali

:hat