PDA

View Full Version : Hey Carl

Dell Winders
02-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Does this sound familiar?

By the way, I will soon start selling Long Range Locators myself and tell all potential customers that I do NOT think they actually work but that I gurantee they will work at least as good as any other long range locator on the market while they will only cost a fraction of the other machines out there. This way I hope can atleast limit the loss of the customers to some degree.

I remember when you offered to give away LRL's for FREE, and I offered to contribute to the shipping costs, but alas, you reneged.

I certainly welcome low priced competition to help put these Rip Off priced LRL's built by EE's, and techs out of a job. Dell

Jim
02-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Be prepared for another chapter of Winders Whines. Dell is quoting Christian in a twisted game of "feel sorry for the conman".

What a joke. Every time Dell gets locked out of a thread, he goes to another forum to whine

Dell, look I am not interested in getting engaged in a discussion with you on LRL. As far as I am concerned I do not believe in god but don't mind anyone doing so - that is what I consider to be freedom. As far as your MFDs go it is a proven fact that they do NOT work. Still you are free to to promote and discuss your ideas here - I have not deleted any of your postings nor do I think anyone else has.

However if you do wish to discuss long range please do so in the appropriate board as this topic is neither about Long Range, nor me, nor you nor whatever but the Robert Max artifacts.

By the way, I will soon start selling Long Range Locators myself and tell all potential customers that I do NOT think they actually work but that I gurantee they will work at least as good as any other long range locator on the market while they will only cost a fraction of the other machines out there. This way I hope can atleast limit the loss of the customers to some degree. Still everybody is free to believe in what they wish to ... even if it is a Long Range Locator http://thunting.com/smf/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

So Dell please discuss Long Range Locators etc. on the appropriate board. If you wish to continue talking about Long Range or moderators here I will not delete your posts but move them to the right boards.

http://www.thunting.com/smf/shipwrecks_sunken_treasure/robert_marx_artifacts-t7024.0.html;msg149230#new

Qiaozhi
02-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Does this sound familiar?

I remember when you offered to give away LRL's for FREE, and I offered to contribute to the shipping costs, but alas, you reneged.

I certainly welcome low priced competition to help put these Rip Off priced LRL's built by EE's, and techs out of a job. Dell
If you want to read the original source of this quote, then simply put "By the way, I will soon start selling Long Range Locators myself" into Google. You will find it located on thunting.com, along with a lot of wingeing by Dell about being persecuted by the moderators, having his posts deleted, etc.. etc., ..... you know; the usual stuff. :rolleyes: yawn.

Although why any of this is addressed to Carl is a mystery. Perhaps Dell is having a senior moment. ;)