PDA

View Full Version : Greeks fraudsters

taxma1981
02-25-2011, 09:49 PM
http://photoshosting.net/thumb-716B_4D6830A1.jpg (http://photoshosting.net/share-716B_4D6830A1.html)

http://photoshosting.net/thumb-73C3_4D6830A1.jpg (http://photoshosting.net/share-73C3_4D6830A1.html)

this pistol to sell 4000

was not going forward when.....THIEVES

Morgan
02-25-2011, 11:15 PM
http://photoshosting.net/thumb-716B_4D6830A1.jpg (http://photoshosting.net/share-716B_4D6830A1.html)

http://photoshosting.net/thumb-73C3_4D6830A1.jpg (http://photoshosting.net/share-73C3_4D6830A1.html)

this pistol to sell 4000

was not going forward when.....THIEVES

This is something simple inside,not the PD clone...

Geo
02-26-2011, 05:58 AM
It works!!!!!.
It detects only gold and it has the ability to detect a coin at distance more than 30m. I made the test with the coins onto the ground rather than through (because it was very late) but the owner told me that he found coins at 80cm depth. I can't say that it is fraud, very simple i wait for.........

Regards:)

taxma1981
02-26-2011, 08:21 AM
καλα ενταξει:lol:

Geo
02-26-2011, 08:26 AM
καλα ενταξει:lol:

Ρε συ Ακη γιατι να πουμε ψεματα??? εχουμε κανενα οφελος???
Και γιατι δεν πας μια βολτα μεχρι τα Γιαννενα να σου φυγει η απορια και μετα γραψε οτι θελεις. Απλα τωρα μιλας και κατηγορεις κατι που δεν το ειδες. Εγω το ειδα και ξερω και τα θετικα του και τα αρνητικα του.

taxma1981
02-26-2011, 08:32 AM
το ειδαν αλλοι γιωργο:)τεσπα το σταματαω εδω

indiana jones
02-26-2011, 08:35 AM
New machine, with many sponsors in Greece.
And so much gold in Greece we have not seen nothing,but only it works,it works.
They did not say that after half hour Function machine, blocked.
And if it passes by the target machine then continues beating.
We talk about everything not only it works.

taxma1981
02-26-2011, 08:42 AM
εγω γιωργο δεν εχω προβλημα για το αν δουλευει η οχι αν κ δεν νομιζω να δουλευει εξω παρα μονο στα δοκιμαστηρια,απλα με εκνευριζει η τιμη του :angry:50 ευρω υλικα το πουλαν 4000 κ να πεις οτι δουλευει:Dδεν αρεσει να λεμε την αληθεια ομωσ σε μερικους μας μπαναρουν

Geo
02-26-2011, 10:23 AM
New machine, with many sponsors in Greece.
And so much gold in Greece we have not seen nothing,but only it works,it works.
They did not say that after half hour Function machine, blocked.
And if it passes by the target machine then continues beating.
We talk about everything not only it works.

Have you worked with it???

Geo
02-26-2011, 10:27 AM
εγω γιωργο δεν εχω προβλημα για το αν δουλευει η οχι αν κ δεν νομιζω να δουλευει εξω παρα μονο στα δοκιμαστηρια,απλα με εκνευριζει η τιμη του :angry:50 ευρω υλικα το πουλαν 4000 κ να πεις οτι δουλευει:Dδεν αρεσει να λεμε την αληθεια ομωσ σε μερικους μας μπαναρουν

Problem is not the price but if works!!!.
If it works and with buried objects then no problem for the money. If it don't work then the problem is double!!

Geo
02-26-2011, 10:30 AM
εγω γιωργο δεν εχω προβλημα για το αν δουλευει η οχι αν κ δεν νομιζω να δουλευει εξω παρα μονο στα δοκιμαστηρια,απλα με εκνευριζει η τιμη του :angry:50 ευρω υλικα το πουλαν 4000 κ να πεις οτι δουλευει δεν αρεσει να λεμε την αληθεια ομωσ σε μερικους μας μπαναρουν

Why you transfer the problem here????

indiana jones
02-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Have you worked with it???

I did not worked.
But I know of people who works.
Written in the Greek forum, said the buyer, one say
last
ΑΠΟΣΥΝΤΟΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟΡΙΨΗ ΣΚΟΥΡΙΑΣ

From me end of comments

Geo
02-26-2011, 01:40 PM
You must see it as something different. It is something 2..3 steps upper of any other lrl. It has problems.... but it can go near to the buried object from very far. After it you can work other machine to pinpoint it.
BUT who is the other machine?????.
Chris, see it with good eyes, it is not my machine but it gives to us new standards.
We wrote so many times that when we are going for treasure hunting we must have with us any type of detector. It is good this detector to be near us

LYKA
02-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Hello. I'm new member but I think I have some friends in this forum. I have a few enemies as well. This pistol responsibilities and the people who tried to sell it. I hope here to be more democratic and I have the right to tell my opinion. Taxma are correct. Much money for so little.
When I insisted to try this, simply deleted me. Also those who gave a negative opinion about this pistol. Among them was Taxma. Be aware about it.

WM6
02-26-2011, 06:50 PM
. but it can go near to the buried object from very far. After it you can work other machine to pinpoint it.

Geo, agree, and Remote sensing forums must be renamed in Remote nonsense forums.

sotiris
02-26-2011, 08:18 PM
xaxaxaxa ταξμα ακου τον geo....ξερει πολυ περισσοτερα απο σενα φιλε ;);)
και δεν νομιζω να μην ηθελε ο παρης να πεις την αληθεια αν την ξερεις πραγματικα :nono::nono::nono:

Geo
02-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Geo, agree, and Remote sensing forums must be renamed in Remote nonsense forums.

Ohh again. You can't understand. Keep your answer for after the returning from Greece!!!!

sotiris
02-26-2011, 08:45 PM
geo πειραζει που γραφω στα ελληνικα???

Geo
02-26-2011, 09:10 PM
geo πειραζει που γραφω στα ελληνικα???
Eee καποιος θα γκρινιαξει... αλλα δεν βαριεσαι!!

sotiris
02-26-2011, 09:34 PM
den ta pao kala me tis metafraseis gamoto...:p:p

taxma1981
02-26-2011, 09:43 PM
δεν εχω κατι με τον παρη απλα το θεωρω απατη να το πουλαν 4000 και να λενε οτι δουλευει,δουλευουν τον εαυτο τους

sotiris
02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
βρε ταξμα εσυ θα βαλεις μυαλο στον κοσμο???ας ψαχτει,ας ρωτησει ας ανοιξει τα ματια του τελοσπαντων πριν αγορασει κατι....μεγαλα παιδια ειμαστε...και ποσο μαλλον οταν αγοραζουμε κατι αξιας 4000 €...

taxma1981
02-26-2011, 10:10 PM
δεν μ αρεσει να δουλευουν τον κοσμο σωτηρη ,να λενε συμφεροντολογο εμενα ενω να ειναι αλλοι,ηθελα να ξερα εγω τι συμφεροντα εχω ελεος δηλαδη:lol:αστα αυτα τωρα κ γραψου στο σαιτ μου,μικρο φτωχικο αλλα τιμιο

http://dowsing-mania.forumgreek.com

Qiaozhi
02-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Please! :frown:

I don't want to keep reminding you ... write in English!
Otherwise it is difficult for others to follow the discussion.
If you need a reminder of the forum rules, please read this ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526

Next time I will simply delete all non-English posts. It's all Greek to me anyway. ;)

Geo
02-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Of course the Greek are Greek for you:lol:.
Anyway i am sorry for it!!:frown:

putrechigi
02-27-2011, 11:17 AM
hi at everybody is long time that i don't back here i had big big problem with my family but now is start to finsh hope, i see is not change many think hi geo my old friend how are you, is really this pistol work?
regards

Geo
02-27-2011, 11:32 AM
hi at everybody is long time that i don't back here i had big big problem with my family but now is start to finsh hope, i see is not change many think hi geo my old friend how are you, is really this pistol work?
regards

Hi Manolo.
First i wish the best to your family.
I saw this PD to work at my home. It detected 4 gold coins from 5 and from 30m far. Coins was onto the ground. I saw only this and i don't like to tell more because some members are ready..... :lol:. Also this PD is not so easy to use it.

DRAKOS
02-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone
I read all this noise about PD , and I don't know why.
The strange is that all this noise, is made from persons that they have not even see the PD. I am the one that bought the PD, that GEO tested. I have tested it in 3 different test fields, before I buy it, and the results were great.
1) some jewelry in 50 cm depth, detected from 50 m till point zero
2) 35 golden sovereigns in 50 cm depth , detected from 3 different angles , from 500m, from 300m, and from 50 m
3) 1 golden coin put in 90 cm depth detected from 20 m till point zero, and 100 goldplated coins detected also from 20m till point zero.
I have made many tests of my own, and all are succesfull.
On the field, I detected and found something goldplated from 500m, it's not ancient, it's new but I dont know what it is, maybe a jewel from a lady. I do not know if I have permission to put a foto of it.
It is not a very easy to use device, because it needs a critical adjustment to absorbe rust and other metalls, and also needs a standard movement of your arm, but if you manage this, as I tried it, It detects only gold from at least 500 m

Geo
02-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Thank you my friend.
If you are PD owner then you know it better.
I believe to it. Good luck!!!!!!:):)

taxma1981
02-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Put a photo to see them......

WM6
02-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi everyone
The strange is that all this noise, is made from persons that they have not even see the PD. I am the one that bought the PD, that GEO tested. I have tested it in 3 different test fields, before I buy it, and the results were great.
2) 35 golden sovereigns in 50 cm depth , detected from 3 different angles , from 500m, from 300m, and from 50 m
3) 1 golden coin put in 90 cm depth detected from 20 m till point zero, and 100 goldplated coins detected also from 20m till point zero.
On the field, I detected and found something goldplated from 500m, it's not ancient, it's new but I dont know what it is, maybe a jewel from a lady. I do not know if I have permission to put a foto of it.
It is not a very easy to use device, because it needs a critical adjustment to absorbe rust and other metalls, and also needs a standard movement of your arm, but if you manage this, as I tried it, It detects only gold from at least 500 m

Yes, in your sweet fraudulent dreams.

DRAKOS
02-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Put a photo to see them......

Aki, I have sent it to you

Tasos

DRAKOS
02-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Yes, in your sweet fraudulent dreams.

My friend, how can you judge and be so sure for something, that you have not even seen?

WM6
02-27-2011, 03:21 PM
My friend, how can you judge and be so sure for something, that you have not even seen?

In the same way as you, you are sure for something, that you have not even seen.

Bur for 4000€ man can get deep inner sight.

DRAKOS
02-27-2011, 03:46 PM
What is this, that I have not seen? The 2 of 3 test fields do not belong to the producer, but to MY friends. The tests in my test field , I know exactly where they are and what they are. And finally I have found something , as I said, on the mountain , from 500 m distance. Finaly, I don't have it a century, but only a month. What else could I have found?

LYKA
02-27-2011, 03:59 PM
All good fairy tales have a dragon.

DRAKOS
02-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Always and everywhere the same story
Whoever tried it, say facts, those who have not even seen it, or try it, say <<opinions>>

Geo
02-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Tasos... there is not reason to answer to anyone.
If they have the opinion that your pistol don't work ... no problem. Say that it don't work. There are many persons that afraid to tell "i don't know how it work". If they don't know something they say "it don't work"... this is more easy for their ego...

WM6
02-27-2011, 08:05 PM
If they have the opinion that your pistol don't work ... no problem.

No problem Geo, if we talk about someone hobby research an experiments.

But here we talk about 4000€ stolen from naive for crappy things and this can be a big problem for someone.

WM6
02-27-2011, 08:19 PM
The tests in my test field , I know exactly where they are and what they are. And finally I have found something , as I said, on the mountain , from 500 m distance.

I believe you. In your test-field is all possible, and if you hide something in mountain it is possible to detect hidden things kilometers away.

The same old fraudulent story.

So I post this, not against your beliefs, but to aware naive from buying crap.

Geo
02-28-2011, 06:01 AM
No problem Geo, if we talk about someone hobby research an experiments.

But here we talk about 4000€ stolen from naive for crappy things and this can be a big problem for someone.

Yes, but have you ever thought if it really works;;;
Then the 4000 Euro is too little. Take a moment to think about it and after it tell me again. If some people claim to have tried this and works, how we can be said it do not works???

g-sani
02-28-2011, 10:32 AM
This post is mostly for some stupid Greeks that make these silly comments about something that never saw live but only in photos.
First of all how can you tell that this is a clone from something else?
You are doing very big mistake here.
May be it is based on somebody elses idea but this says nothing at all.
To tell If something works or not is a privilege from somebody that took the detector in his hand and test it or he at least saw it working in some others hand.
Best opinion from where somebody else can benefit could be from someone that bought it, used it more than once and in different conditions.
About the price the only one that should complain is the guy that paid the money and nobody else.But nobody from the buyers did it up to now and I see only some other greek guys barking whith no reason.:nono:
Do you know why? It is very simple. They probably lost their customers. They are the real greek fraudsters and all that characterises them is jealousity and nothing else.
And when it comes to our case all you people that read this thread should know that the greek guy who sells this pistol demonstrated each unit to everyperson who bought it and he did it according to what they thought a proper test for them.He even did it in their test spots as well. Apart from that every single time he demonstrated a unit more people(friends) were invited from the potential buyer to see the demo-test.
It is obvious that they bought this PD because they were satisfied from what they saw.

Don't you think that this was more than fair for every one that bought this pistol?
Personally I think it was and never mind what some others say.
g-sani

Qiaozhi
02-28-2011, 12:03 PM
This post is mostly for some stupid Greeks that make these silly comments about something that never saw live but only in photos.
First of all how can you tell that this is a clone from something else?
You are doing very big mistake here.
May be it is based on somebody elses idea but this says nothing at all.
To tell If something works or not is a privilege from somebody that took the detector in his hand and test it or he at least saw it working in some others hand.
Best opinion from where somebody else can benefit could be from someone that bought it, used it more than once and in different conditions.
About the price the only one that should complain is the guy that paid the money and nobody else.But nobody from the buyers did it up to now and I see only some other greek guys barking whith no reason.:nono:
Do you know why? It is very simple. They probably lost their customers. They are the real greek fraudsters and all that characterises them is jealousity and nothing else.
And when it comes to our case all you people that read this thread should know that the greek guy who sells this pistol demonstrated each unit to everyperson who bought it and he did it according to what they thought a proper test for them.He even did it in their test spots as well. Apart from that every single time he demonstrated a unit more people(friends) were invited from the potential buyer to see the demo-test.
It is obvious that they bought this PD because they were satisfied from what they saw.

Don't you think that this was more than fair for every one that bought this pistol?
Personally I think it was and never mind what some others say.
g-sani
Some people may be thinking this is a clone of the Alonso pistol, as it uses a small coil at the front and an internal ferrite coil. However, the relative positions of the coil and ferrite are not the same.

Where can we see this pistol for sale? Or is it being sold by "word of mouth"?

taxma1981
02-28-2011, 12:05 PM
not need to see others saw g-Sani, and why call us idiots because they do not believe;

Geo
02-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Some people may be thinking this is a clone of the Alonso pistol, as it uses a small coil at the front and an internal ferrite coil. However, the relative positions of the coil and ferrite are not the same.

You must visit the Greece so to test it and if you like it to make the order.:)
G-Sani knows well the manufacturer

g-sani
02-28-2011, 01:39 PM
not need to see others saw g-Sani, and why call us idiots because they do not believe;

I said stupids not idiots taxma.A stupid is not an idiot.An idiot can be stupid all the time when stupid can be smart sometimes but most of times he cannot understand the obvious.
You never saw this PD taxma and you never holded one in your hand so you must feel ashamed of yourself when you start a new thread into a forum like this and you give it the title Greek fraudsters.
You criticise something when you don't have the slightest idea about it and the worst than all is that you call its inventor a Greek fraudster.
You don't know the guy and it should be some respect for somebody you don't know no matter what he did when this has nothing to do whith you.
This is immoral.
I don't care if this PD works or not but I do care when people in our hobby tell lies to others using so bad language for somebody that can only be absent.
This guy cannot speak english and as soon as they banned you from Greek forums you started calling him names in a forum where he cannot defend himself.
Leave the man alone taxma and talk only for the PD if you like.
We would all be better persons if we were like him.
Why you didn't call him fraudster in the Greek forum?
Because you knew that everybody was going to throw stones on you.
Finally it happened anyway and this is why you are here now because you couldn't do this in the psaxtiria.net forum.
May be you are not that bad but whith this PD story you have been very unfair whith its inventor for some reason.
Why you didn't do the same whith mineoro or OKM for example which they sell at double price? :(
Their results at the tests compared to this PD are zero. :D
Anyway you should ask politelly Vasili to give PDs away as a present or at a price that it is corect for you instead of calling him names and libel his work. :lol:

g-sani
02-28-2011, 02:25 PM

Well this guy sold some units by word of mouth Qiaozhi and probably he stopped now since there was a lot of noise in Greek forums.
Once we talked he said that it is not going to build this PD any more since he lost his quiteness.
He has builded many LRLs throughout the years and lately he decided to sell a few in order to save money for some other project. Then problems started as everybody wanted one and everybody was a friend from a friend so he couldn't say 'no' and he sold more than the few he was planing.
In my opinion I think he made a mistake when presented his work in a Greek forum saying that he was willing to build by order.
Anyhow he never forced anybody to buy and as I said he did gave the oportunity to a person to test the PD the way and in the place he liked before buying.
Regards
g-sani

WM6
02-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Take a moment to think about it and after it tell me again. If some people claim to have tried this and works, how we can be said it do not works???

There are ever some people that claim how fantastic some LRL creation works.
Those people are in some way connected to producer, or to seller, or to promoter.
As always.

No difference in Greek PD case.
Greek PD is crap that can only work as very weak MD from vicinity.
On remote this PD can "work" only to known target. Easy to prove.

My middle finger can work on known target too and is for free, not for 4000€.

Who is idiot now, one that do not want to be scammed with this fraud. or one who lost his hard earned 4000€ for Greek PD crap? Easy to answer.

WM6
02-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Well this guy sold some units by word of mouth Qiaozhi and probably he stopped now since there was a lot of noise in Greek forums.

Once we talked he said that it is not going to build this PD any more since he lost his quiteness.

g-sani

Typical scammers reaction. Fraudster at the end always play Calimeros rule - and run away.

indiana jones
02-28-2011, 04:18 PM
they banned you from Greek forums

This is the truth and the fear that has the Greek forum.
In a country where democracy came.
When you talk and ask and have some believe
you are outside, banned
Because many are in the fraud, with many interests.
And when people they speak this lose customers, and want to be judged as stupid
This is the truth
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2796/magikq.jpg (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/magikq.jpg/)

And this goes as mascot
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2378/70333812.png (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/70333812.png/)

indiana jones
02-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi everyone

And what to believe from a man who writes so in the forums
If you did it, proof of this in foto work.
or you want help from epistimona with the magic hand detector.
not only ironic comments
http://www.psaxtiria.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3006

Morgan
02-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Yes, but have you ever thought if it really works;;;
Then the 4000 Euro is too little. Take a moment to think about it and after it tell me again. If some people claim to have tried this and works, how we can be said it do not works???

What is more interesting,this greek PD can detect fresh buried gold very far away , or i´m wrong ???

Geo
02-28-2011, 05:56 PM
What is more interesting,this greek PD can detect fresh buried gold very far away , or i´m wrong ???

You have not wrong.
I saw it (and i test) only at fresh gold and onto the ground. The owners say that it is better at fresh gold. Drakos is a owner so he knows better ....
I don't like to speak more for this pistol.....

Geo
02-28-2011, 05:58 PM

Do you remember what some members wrote about your PD at first time????:lol:

Qiaozhi
02-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Anyhow he never forced anybody to buy and as I said he did gave the oportunity to a person to test the PD the way and in the place he liked before buying.
Regards
g-sani
Personally I don't have a problem with this at all. It is other [major] sellers, who make outrageous claims and promote pseudo-scientific concepts to scam the technically challenged, that I dislike. If people beat a path to your door requesting that you build them an LRL ... well I think that's fair enough ... as long as they understand there is no guarantee of success.

DRAKOS
02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
When I wrote my experiences from the PD, my intention was only to inform the members about this new device, and what it can achieve.
But after this attack, I don't feel that there is a need , to write anything else.
Tasos

indiana jones
02-28-2011, 06:31 PM
When I wrote my experiences from the PD, my intention was only to inform the members about this new device, and what it can achieve.
But after this attack, I don't feel that there is a need , to write anything else.
Tasos

Why in the Greek forum did not write you,and put others
to write about something that had not seen, and say it works, why.

DRAKOS
02-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Christo, in the greek forum, everyone knows me, and I didn't want everyone to learn, that I was the one that had a device that detects gold so far away.
When finally, that, was known to everyone, I wrote myself about PD. That's why.

indiana jones
02-28-2011, 06:57 PM
I know you are not some guy who said the wrong words.
But the irony of the antennas in the Post I understand it.

http://www.psaxtiria.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3006
Thanks

WM6
02-28-2011, 07:00 PM
What is this, that I have not seen? The 2 of 3 test fields do not belong to the producer, but to MY friends. The tests in my test field , I know exactly where they are and what they are. And finally I have found something , as I said, on the mountain , from 500 m distance. Finaly, I don't have it a century, but only a month. What else could I have found?

Dont worry. If you are satisfied with Greek PD all is OK.

Go out with your PD for gold - it will not wait.

And stop to promote this useless crap.

g-sani
02-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Dont worry. If you are satisfied with Greek PD all is OK.

Go out with your PD for gold - it will not wait.

And stop to promote this useless crap.

Very wise words WM6.
Sometimes libel can prove as the best advertisement. :)

indiana jones
03-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Very wise words WM6.
Sometimes libel can prove as the best advertisement. :)

And this is good for some, win customers.

DRAKOS
03-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Good day my friend WM6
Why are you so in trouble?
Are you loosing customers from your business with MD?
Are you Robin Hood, protector of the poor?
Or you are a kind of Muamar Kadafi??
<<I DECIDE AND COMAND YOU>>
Jawohl mine General!!!!!

apogonos
03-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Taso, perhaps children are partners of the new shops in Thesaloniki!!!!

:D:D:D

g-sani
03-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Taso, perhaps children are partners of the new shops in Thesaloniki!!!!

:D:D:D

At the end nobody is after treasure.
Everybody is after other peoples money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I still believe that all this supplies research as well. ;)

Aziz
03-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Here is a business proposal for the LRL producers:

Why bother with the sick and poor customers, If you can get the jackpot?

Go directly to James Randi and win the 1 Million Dollar price.
http://www.randi.org

Then go to Carl and win the 25,000 Dollar price.

:D
Aziz

Aziz
03-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Wait,

it is actually 1,023,500.26 US $.
Source: http://www.randi.org/challenge/goldmansachs.pdf

Visit:
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Get rid of simple minded, dissatisfied, sick, poor, mad customers and win the big jackpot!

Aziz

Qiaozhi
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Wait,

Visit:

Get rid of simple minded, dissatisfied, sick, poor, mad customers and win the big jackpot!

Aziz
:lol: This question has been asked many times before. :lol:

But none of the LRL manufacturers can pass the test. Apparently they think the tests are unfair, and it is impossible to pass them. Excuses, excuses ... :rolleyes:

Dell once tried to pass Randi's test and failed miserably. However, he still claims that he aborted the test after a few attempts because conditions had deteriorated, and insists that he scored 6-out-of-8 times. :shocked: Nice try but no cigar ... or $1M. :D

J_Player
03-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Dell once tried to pass Randi's test and failed miserably. However, he still claims that he aborted the test after a few attempts because conditions had deteriorated, and insists that he scored 6-out-of-8 times. :shocked: Nice try but no cigar ... or $1M. :D
"Conditions deteriorated":

Short phrase that can explain why LRL manufacturers equipment does not work during a test when a stipulated test condition has not been met -- ie:
The deteriorated condition that develops when the LRL manufacturer does not know where the hidden target is located before the test starts.

This deteriorated condition was also seen during the Texas Treasure Show when H3Tec demonstrators did not know Carl walked in front of them with a 10 oz bar of silver in his pocket. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

taxma1981
03-02-2011, 04:25 PM
has become disgusted to say about sales of interests and let the matter end here ok; pexte homonymous play with your pistol and let us alone:nono:

indiana jones
03-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Congrats Aki well say it, play with your gun.
And you who bought it, why do you ask for kit you fell so low
from 4000 to 250 euro.:lol::lol::lol:

Geo
03-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Wait,

Visit:

Aziz

Read the terms first.
Randi is very clever :lol::lol:

Qiaozhi
03-02-2011, 08:45 PM
"Conditions deteriorated":

Short phrase that can explain why LRL manufacturers equipment does not work during a test when a stipulated test condition has not been met -- ie:
The deteriorated condition that develops when the LRL manufacturer does not know where the hidden target is located before the test starts.

This deteriorated condition was also seen during the Texas Treasure Show when H3Tec demonstrators did not know Carl walked in front of them with a 10 oz bar of silver in his pocket. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P
In fact, Randi suggested that Dell should rename his MFD as a "noise detector", as it appears to detect more noise than any other device. :lol:

:razz: "WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK!" :razz:

Morgan
03-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Tasos

Hello

In what principle works the greek PD ?

Ionic / Elctrostatic .

Electromagnetic resonate

or other with gold frequencies

Regards

humhum
03-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Maybe this Greek PD works with Pre-HV Coil and Passive Ferrite receiver + 555 Beep and display.

J_Player
03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Maybe this PD works by the principle of magic to locate gold plated metal from 500 meters.

If we don't know how it works, then we can call it the magic PD and be satisfied it works by magical principles.
Maybe if we study many books of magic, then we will understand exactly how it works.

Best wishes,
J_P

g-sani
03-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Maybe this PD works by the principle of magic to locate gold plated metal from 500 meters.

If we don't know how it works, then we can call it the magic PD and be satisfied it works by magical principles.
Maybe if we study many books of magic, then we will understand exactly how it works.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hallo J_P, maybe you are a medium yourself and you don't know it my friend.
How do you know that this guy named this PD "Magic Pistol Detector"?
Yes this is true.:lol: :lol: :lol:
You can always ask Geo if you don't believe me.:lol:
Regards
g-sani

P.S. No luck in my last trout fishing so I went through those photographs at the site you posted me once. :)

J_Player
03-04-2011, 02:57 PM
P.S. No luck in my last trout fishing so I went through those photographs at the site you posted me once. :)No luck fishing?
You are using fairy tale fishing LRL. You must change to using a fishing LRL that is working. Mr. Stick is good for fishing....

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11323&stc=1&d=1266532887

You can use Mr. Stick to find treasure too...
And less money than Examiner...!

Did you find a lot of treasure with your Examiner?

Best wishes,
J_P

g-sani
03-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Nice photos J_P that remind me of my childhood when the money was little and I was using the simplest tools available to fish.
The best dowsers as they become more mature whith their art starting using a single rod from hazeltree until the time they can do it deviceless.
Is it the same whith your current fishing level?
Are you just before fishing perfection? :lol:
I like your coca cola reel. :lol:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3606/img0012bt.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/img0012bt.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

As far as the Examiner concerns I only used it a little.
The only thing I found was a bronze buckle and twice I found nothing when trying to confirm the target whith my pulse detector.
I borrowed it to a friend of mine, he liked it and he is still experimenting whith it.
Well he told me that his best hit up to now was a few old bronze bullets from world war II but nothing else.

J_Player
03-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Nice photos J_P that remind me of my childhood when the money was little and I was using the simplest tools available to fish.
The best dowsers as they become more mature whith their art starting using a single rod from hazeltree until the time they can do it deviceless.
Is it the same whith your current fishing level?
Are you just before fishing perfection? :lol:
I like your coca cola reel. :lol:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3606/img0012bt.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/img0012bt.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Yes, you have it right exactly...
I began with Mr. Stick to locate fish, then I gained experience to no longer use any rod at all. Now I catch fish only with my hands.
Of course, I have my secret fish whistle to make a sound that calls the fish to me. :super:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11255&stc=1&d=1266051622

I used the secret steelhead trout frequency to call this fish.

As far as the Examiner concerns I only used it a little.
The only thing I found was a bronze buckle and twice I found nothing when trying to confirm the target whith my pulse detector.
I borrowed it to a friend of mine, he liked it and he is still experimenting whith it.
Well he told me that his best hit up to now was a few old bronze bullets from world war II but nothing else.This is amazing.
I could never find anything with the Examiner. And others who tried could not find things either.
You must come to California to show the Examiner finding bronze buckles and to watch me catch fish with only my hands. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
03-04-2011, 10:26 PM
I could never find anything with the Examiner. And others who tried could not find things either.
You must come to California to show the Examiner finding bronze buckles and to watch me catch fish with only my hands. :)

Best wishes,
J_P
If you read carefully you will note that he used a PI detector for final location of the target. Then selective memory takes over...

J_Player
03-04-2011, 10:45 PM
If you read carefully you will note that he used a PI detector for final location of the target. Then selective memory takes over...I am now using a PI detector for my beach hunting to find coins and jewelry and trash.
But it takes too much time to document my finds using the Mr. Stick to find them from 30 meters before pinpointing. So I will be reversing the procedure:

From now on I will pinpoint and recover the targets with the PI detector first, then I will locate them from long distance using the Mr. Stick.
Hopefully the ions will still be floating in the air near where I dug the targets for a few hours so I can locate them with the Mr. Stick later.
If it doesn't work, this only means the ions blew away after I dug the treasure. Or it could mean "conditions deteriorated".
But it does not mean the Mr. stick is not working. :thumb:

Best wishes,
J_P

g-sani
03-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Yes, you have it right exactly...
I began with Mr. Stick to locate fish, then I gained experience to no longer use any rod at all. Now I catch fish only with my hands.
Of course, I have my secret fish whistle to make a sound that calls the fish to me. :super:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11255&stc=1&d=1266051622

I used the secret steelhead trout frequency to call this fish.

This is amazing.

Best wishes,
J_P

Come on J_P if I ever come over I might stay there for good since I am addicted to fishing. :D
I am not sure that we will find something whith the examiner but I can assure you that we will catch steelheads from a great distance if we use this.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4324/121105.th.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/121105.jpg/)

Regards
g-sani

g-sani
03-05-2011, 09:45 PM
If you read carefully you will note that he used a PI detector for final location of the target. Then selective memory takes over...

Hi Qiaozhi, yes this is true.
I always use a Lorenz X3 to confirm the target.
But just three weeks ago we got whith a friend from about 200 meters 3 gold sovereigns in about 20cm depth.They were inside a small black iron box of 10*5cms.
I was started walking back to our car to get the DFX and a small shovel but my friend shouted to me "don't go I got it".
He started waving the small box whith the three gold coins producing a gold sweet melody.
You see there was a thick piece of wood nearby and he unearthed the small box just using this by making a few scratches on the ground. They all were from 1912.
We used the LRL I posted above and then L rods to go on target. :D
They were sold 260euros each and this was the proof to myself that it happened again.
I said it before that it has been done many times but I know that not many believe me.
Sorry but this is another true story.
g-sani

WM6
03-05-2011, 11:49 PM
I said it before that it has been done many times but I know that not many believe me.
Sorry but this is another true story.

g-sani

Hi g-sani

as I infallible sense on remote distance, your friend make a joke with you.

He buried treasure (if any, perhaps he had coins in his pocket all time) - he find treasure, believe me.

Geo
03-06-2011, 04:12 AM
Hi g-sani

He buried treasure (if any, perhaps he had coins in his pocket all time) - he find treasure, believe me.

Believest anyone any time???:lol:

Qiaozhi
03-06-2011, 10:20 AM
We used the LRL I posted above and then L rods to go on target.
Are you referring to the pistol LRL?

g-sani
03-06-2011, 11:51 AM

Look at the photo of post 83.
I am refering to this one Qiaozhi.

WM6
03-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Believest anyone any time???

:lol:

I don't believe what believers believe.

g-sani
03-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi g-sani

Well this is one is probably my best friend and lets assume that you are right.
Then these jokes that my friend is making to me cost him many thousands of euros since I put all these money in my pocket.
Also I hope WM6 that these jokes of his will never end. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards
g-sani

Fred
03-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Maybe he sold you the LRL and now have some remorse, so he found this way to give you back the money without losing friendship and advertising the LRL´s :lol::lol:

Well this is one is probably my best friend and lets assume that you are right.
Then these jokes that my friend is making to me cost him many thousands of euros since I put all these money in my pocket.
Regards
g-sani

g-sani
03-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Maybe he sold you the LRL and now have some remorse, so he found this way to give you back the money without losing friendship and advertising the LRL´s :lol::lol:

Is it too much to say that he paid that himself in a time that I had no enough money to buy something like that? :D
:lol::lol:

Qiaozhi
03-06-2011, 03:58 PM
OK - I give up.
What is the make and model? Is there a website with the information?

J_Player
03-06-2011, 07:28 PM
OK - I give up.
What is the make and model? Is there a website with the information?
I have seen a larger photo of that box. There are several electronic things inside the container, one of which is the remnants of an industrial pipe locator that was originally intended to use a signal injected into the pipe to locate it. There is also a meter (VOM) with the scales and meter face removed and replaced with hand-written markings to indicate the readings for locating targets. It appears to be a hand-made collection of modified electronic meters and detectors that someone believes to be useful for treasure hunting.

However, I when I read this thread I am thinking we are focused on the wrong photo:
Believest anyone any time???:lol:

Originally posted by Qiaozhi

Originally posted by g-sani

I am thinking we are asking if anyone believes this photo from post #83:

Catching fish with bare hands?
Of course it is not common, but is it real?

We already heard g-sani's true story of using expensive scam fishing rods which are claimed to catch fish at more than 10 meters.... and g-sani says he caught no fish.
But I can occasionally find fish with my modified Mr. Stick.
Of course the Mr. Stick works best for people with a born tendency for fish finding.
But at least it does not cost the same as the expensive fairy tale fishing rods and tackle.
And like dowsing, people can improve using the Mr. Stick to the point of not needing to use a rod at all.

See here... you can learn something from these ladies about fishing without a rod...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dla2pqg8Ga4&feature=related

Would you prefer to go fishing with them and use no rod?
Or would you prefer to go fishing alone with your rod and catch no fish? :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
03-06-2011, 09:00 PM
See here... you can learn something from these ladies about fishing without a rod...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dla2pqg8Ga4&feature=related

Would you prefer to go fishing with them and use no rod?
Or would you prefer to go fishing alone with your rod and catch no fish? :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P
Damn ... I cannot watch the video. :frown:

WM6
03-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Regards
g-sani

If so, then we can say that LRL is working for you.
Wish you a lot of such "findings".

taxma1981
03-06-2011, 10:42 PM
these tools are not the lousy defected:lol:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3164/dixalanew.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4457/16346728.jpg

go and fly so much money with peanuts while you can make something better:lol::lol:

http://photoshosting.net/thumb-5390_4D74191E.jpg
http://photoshosting.net/thumb-357F_4D74191E.jpg
http://photoshosting.net/thumb-DDCD_4D7419CB.jpg
http://photoshosting.net/thumb-6164_4D741A92.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:
I have gold if you want:razz:

J_Player
03-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Damn ... I cannot watch the video. :frown:
.Check your email.
This video is too large to upload here.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
03-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Check your email.
This video is too large to upload here.

Best wishes,
J_P
Wow! ... Those southern girls!

g-sani
03-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey J_P I want you to arrange for me a fishing trip whith those girls.:lol:
I am sure it would be unforgetable.
I told you that your Stick and this video now remind me of when I was a youngster fishing mostly whith my hands.
You see I grew and still live in a house just hundrend meters from my small town's river.
But tio tell you the truth I never thought that girls can fish like that.:D
:lol::lol:

g-sani
03-10-2011, 09:43 PM
If so, then we can say that LRL is working for you.
Wish you a lot of such "findings".

Hi WM6 and thanks for the whishes.
The only problem is that serious treasures are hidden carefully and they are difficult to discover or pick up.
Most of the times are inside caves and there you have a problem finding the X spot.
Usually it is too many holes in afew square meters and huge rocks dificult to climb.You will be lucky if you can go on the top of the rock to walk and estimate where about you are.
You don't know exactly from whicd hole you can get into the hot spot and even if you find it there is so much work to be done that you might get tired or fed up and you finally stop the operation.
The luckiest is when you find something which is just underneath a relativelly small rock or a big stone. Again you must be lucky if you can detect it whith a pulse detector to confirm the detection of the LRL.
As time passed by I found out that treasure burried just in the soil is vary rare in Greece and I don't believe other guys that say different.I have found original maps talking about treasures and then confirm it whith the LRL but for reasons as the ones I described above I still cannot get them.
Well I am not talking about ancient treasure when I am saying that, which you can also find them by just digging a hole in the ground.
I am talking about gold sovereigns or jewelry or other gold coins only from a few centuries back and not more.
You must be very carefull over here because the law has very heavy penalties to show when something archeological is envolved.

I would like to ask your opinion WM6 about the Depth CAT International 33 XD(cscope) which you put in the thread "the only working LRL"
I am in a case that there is something gold about 40cm in length but most likely is to be in a small room which its roof starts about 1.5m underneath the ground surface.I cannot tell the depth when I am infront of something like that. There is big tolerance and it is even difficult to tell the exact spot.You are always a few meters arround.
I don't know how tall that small room is but I am unable to confirm the target using my lorenz X3. I don't know for sure where I should dig and maybe it is really deep.
I am sure that its size is not enough for a pulse machine to detect at this depth.
But then I am sure that the treasure is there and I am trying to find some other solution to my problem.
I even tried an EMFAD(UG-12) but there are no enough transmisions in that place so data recording was impossible.I couldn't reach a local maximum signal to tune the EMFAD properly.
Do you think that the CSCOPE Depth CAT International 33 XD can do the job giving me the depth as well?
Does it need the transmitter to be able to read depth or even to detect such a target?
The place there is clean & flat and very easy to work.
Anybodys help will be appreciated.
Regards
g-sani

J_Player
03-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Hey J_P I want you to arrange for me a fishing trip whith those girls.:lol:
I am sure it would be unforgetable.
I told you that your Stick and this video now remind me of when I was a youngster fishing mostly whith my hands.
You see I grew and still live in a house just hundrend meters from my small town's river.
But tio tell you the truth I never thought that girls can fish like that.:D
:lol::lol:Sure it would be unforgettable.
After they catch the fish, they can cook it for you too...
and can make dessert for you too... :thumb:

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
03-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Do you think that the CSCOPE Depth CAT International 33 XD can do the job giving me the depth as well?
Does it need the transmitter to be able to read depth or even to detect such a target?

If target is of dimension like cylinder 10x40cm it is worth to try with CS33XD especialy if terrain is relatively clean of metallic waste.

Transmitter is important (power, placement, directivity, antenna polarisation) but it is still only auxiliary device. Main unit which can detect, pinpoint, measure depth is Receiver unit not Transmitter.

Receiver CS33XD shall be purchased, Transmitter can be purchased or build by yourself.

Factory Transmitter are relatively weak because of EMI limitations for such devices, but for test purposess you can build more powerfull device and place it away from search terrain and get some benefits from wave polarisation and that you do not need to often change Transmitter position in this case.

If your search terrain is covered by strong enough radio wave of some public or military transmitter at CS33XD receiving frequency, you do not need to purchace or build your own Transmitter unit.

g-sani
03-11-2011, 10:38 AM
If target is of dimension like cylinder 10x40cm it is worth to try with CS33XD especialy if terrain is relatively clean of metallic waste.

Transmitter is important (power, placement, directivity, antenna polarisation) but it is still only auxiliary device. Main unit which can detect, pinpoint, measure depth is Receiver unit not Transmitter.

Receiver CS33XD shall be purchased, Transmitter can be purchased or build by yourself.

Factory Transmitter are relatively weak because of EMI limitations for such devices, but for test purposess you can build more powerfull device and place it away from search terrain and get some benefits from wave polarisation and that you do not need to often change Transmitter position in this case.

If your search terrain is covered by strong enough radio wave of some public or military transmitter at CS33XD receiving frequency, you do not need to purchace or build your own Transmitter unit.

Thank you very much WM6.
I just found the description of what the detector does in english.
.................................................. .................................................. .....................
Description
Like our Cable Avoidance Tool; the ‘XD' is quick, easy to operate and easily able to cope with the rigours of life on construction and utility maintenance sites. It is still a simple to use, ‘pick-up-and-go' Locator, suitable for all levels of staff and will provide valuable information about the position of buried pipes and cables, reliably and quickly, time after time.
When combined with a C.Scope SGA or SGV Signal Generator and accessories, the Cable Avoidance Tool XD becomes a versatile, all round pipe and cable locating, tracing and depth measuring package. Robustly made and equipped with LCD meter, detachable loudspeaker and easy-to-operate fingertip controls and simple push button depth measurement, the C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool XD is the ideal Locator for those wanting to detect buried services quickly and with confidence.
The C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool XD has three classic detection modes each with their own unique advantages:

The POWER mode is the quickest way to detect most buried electricity cables by detecting the signal created by the electrical current itself.
The RADIO mode detects re-radiated "radio" type signals that are often present on metal pipes and cables allowing their position to be determined using just the Cable Avoidance Tool alone.
The GENERATOR mode is used to detect the signal applied to a metal pipe or cable by a C.Scope SGA or SGV Signal Generator. In addition, the Generator mode can be used to detect the signal being transmitted by a C.Scope Sonde for non-metallic pipe tracing. In both instances the depth of the service will be displayed simply at the press of a button.

The display indicates:
Signal strength.
Battery condition.
Confirmation of selected mode.
Depth in G mode
Frequency
P - 50-400 Hz R - 15-20 kHz G - 33 kHz
Depth of detection
Live mode up to 3m
Sonde mode up to 6m
Shallow depth indication - less than 0.25m
.................................................. .................................................. .....................
I think I will get it.Six meters in depth capability while in mode "G" will be ok.
As you said, it is not that expensive anyway.
Thanks again
g-sani

WM6
03-11-2011, 12:38 PM
I think I will get it.Six meters in depth capability while in mode "G" will be ok.
As you said, it is not that expensive anyway.
Thanks again
g-sani

There are a few (but basically the same) versions of this cScope locators:

http://www.cslocators.com/products/

Probably is better to chose general poupose MXL version (with MXT transmitter) over the XD version. Here you can read MXL manual:

http://www.cslocators.com/assets/pdf/MXLMXTManual2009.pdf

g-sani
03-12-2011, 09:16 AM
There are a few (but basically the same) versions of this cScope locators:

http://www.cslocators.com/products/

Probably is better to chose general poupose MXL version (with MXT transmitter) over the XD version. Here you can read MXL manual:

http://www.cslocators.com/assets/pdf/MXLMXTManual2009.pdf

Yes, I better check specs of others as well.
Regards
g-sani

reza vir
04-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Please! :frown:

I don't want to keep reminding you ... write in English!
Otherwise it is difficult for others to follow the discussion.
If you need a reminder of the forum rules, please read this ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526

Next time I will simply delete all non-English posts. It's all Greek to me anyway. ;)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://dowsing-mania.forumgreek.com/