PDA

View Full Version : Kyklotron

olympios
02-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Is anyone familiar with the Kyklotron? The manifacturers claim that it can detect materials (metalic, not metalic, and humans dead(!!!) or alive) at distances up to 20km. They got quite a few patents too. They don't aim their sales to treasure hunters but to airport, seaport security, border inspection points as the device is tuned to detect explossives, drugs, illegal aliens, etc. The device doesn't seem to have anything to do with dowsing.
Please, let us know.
Here is their site: http://www.kyklotron.com/kyklotronseriesg.html

Qiaozhi
02-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Is anyone familiar with the Kyklotron? The manifacturers claim that it can detect materials (metalic, not metalic, and humans dead(!!!) or alive) at distances up to 20km. They got quite a few patents too. They don't aim their sales to treasure hunters but to airport, seaport security, border inspection points as the device is tuned to detect explossives, drugs, illegal aliens, etc. The device doesn't seem to have anything to do with dowsing.
Please, let us know.
I think you can be fairly certain this is a dowsing rod in disguise. Look carefully at the photos, and particularly at the way the control box swivels on the handle. That's a dead giveaway. :rolleyes:

I have moved this thread to the Remote Sensing Forum, where it belongs.

hung
02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Please, let us know.

Photons eh?
Humm...I think I've heard about electrons being standing waves somewhere...:lol:

Thanks Olympios, for introducing this. Nice site, very ilustrative, precise scientific concept.

Actually people should quit this BS about dowsing not being a good thing. This only shows that they do not understand the working principle of the most complex electronic bio system everyone owns. Their own body.
Either using their energetic body or employing sensitive electronic equipment, the scientific concept is the same.

There are already many other devices and techniques a lot of people have been using with the same results, but I welcome Kyklotron to the LRL industry as one more industry grade evidence that 21st century is here.

Each passing day, less and less outdated and ineffective ordinary MD garbage will be seen in hands of treasure hunters and the military. :thumb:

Qiaozhi
02-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Either using their energetic body or employing sensitive electronic equipment, the scientific concept is the same.
Exactly ... the [pseudo] scientific concept is the same!
It's a dowsing rod. :rolleyes:

Rudy
02-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Photons eh?
Humm...I think I've heard about electrons being standing waves somewhere...:lol:

Thanks Olympios, for introducing this. Nice site, very ilustrative, precise scientific concept.

Actually people should quit this BS about dowsing not being a good thing. This only shows that they do not understand the working principle of the most complex electronic bio system everyone owns. Their own body.

There are already many other devices and techniques a lot of people have been using with the same results, but I welcome Kyklotron to the LRL industry as one more industry grade evidence that 21st century is here.

Each passing day, less and less outdated and ineffective ordinary MD garbage will be seen in hands of treasure hunters and the military. :thumb:

Both photons and anti-photons. :D

takhslambos
02-04-2011, 10:19 PM
MOYFA

apogonos
02-04-2011, 10:26 PM
big PAPARIA:lol::lol::lol:

olympios
02-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the answers, gentlemen.
Paidia, eyxaristw.