PDA

View Full Version : best long rang detector??

arya60
01-13-2011, 10:22 AM
hi to all

which one of the circuit of long range detector is best and strong??

please help me

Barbarossa
01-22-2011, 04:44 PM
gold gun al707

g-sani
01-24-2011, 11:59 PM
In one of his posts Esteban said that DCH85 whith the circular aerial is a mV detector.
Well as far as I know Gold gun reads AC voltages in the mV range through a digital meter via a ferrite antenna.So I just thought that If that mineoro(DCH85) really works using this principle then Gold gun should work as well.Probably the only thing that one must do is decode the meter readings when in the mineoros case this detection is electronically translated into beeps.
Am I wrong? :)

Geo
01-25-2011, 06:58 AM
In one of his posts Esteban said that DCH85 whith the circular aerial is a mV detector.
Well as far as I know Gold gun reads AC voltages in the mV range through a digital meter via a ferrite antenna.So I just thought that If that mineoro(DCH85) really works using this principle then Gold gun should work as well.Probably the only thing that one must do is decode the meter readings when in the mineoros case this detection is electronically translated into beeps.
Am I wrong? :)

What the instrument measures it is different than what the detector receives.....
DCH85 has different working principle than the GG-AL707.
DCH85 with "good conditions" works!!!!! i am sure. About GG i am not sure.

Regards:)

g-sani
01-25-2011, 08:44 AM
What the instrument measures it is different than what the detector receives.....
DCH85 has different working principle than the GG-AL707.
DCH85 with "good conditions" works!!!!! i am sure. About GG i am not sure.

Regards:)

This is what I thought Geo but when the gg reads mV this is voltage of the electromagnetic field which probably exists in some place where the ferrite antenna points.
I would like to use a DCH85 even if it works only under special conditions.
The thing is I am confused whith the different DCH85 models that mineoro came up throughout the years.
Do they both work allright? Which one do you suggest? Work in the same principle?

taliesin
02-09-2011, 10:51 PM
try a pulse induction machine ;)

g-sani
02-10-2011, 01:09 PM
try a pulse induction machine ;)

If you are refering to me, I never dig a target that was detected whith an LRL if my PI detector doesn't get it.
I always confirm it using a Lorenz X3 before anything.
Regards
g-sani

taliesin
02-10-2011, 01:18 PM
hi,
i was answering the first post.doesn't matter.wht use lrl in the first place ? i have a friend who digs up bottles and collects them.he chooses a likely spot and starts digging and sifting.bet he'd find more metal than any lrl :lol:

g-sani
02-10-2011, 09:31 PM
hi,
i was answering the first post.doesn't matter.wht use lrl in the first place ? i have a friend who digs up bottles and collects them.he chooses a likely spot and starts digging and sifting.bet he'd find more metal than any lrl :lol:

The only thing he cannot find digging by chance will be the metal we are after.
Gold! :lol:

taliesin
02-10-2011, 09:56 PM
he finds loads of things.gold rings sometimes.show me a demo of an lrl finding anything.they dont work :nono: the companies who sell them just con the naive :angry:

g-sani
02-11-2011, 07:58 AM
he finds loads of things.gold rings sometimes.show me a demo of an lrl finding anything.they dont work :nono: the companies who sell them just con the naive :angry:

Yes I agree that most of them don't work as advertised but I know very well that some work after you gained some experience whith them and only a just few of them work most of the time.
Most of the working ones need special weather conditions or special places(soil varies) to do so.
My self was succesfull many times finding small treasures.
So sorry but nobody can tell me different when it comes to LRLs.
I have my own eperience whith them and I learned to go according to the different limitations that each one has.
Thats all!

taliesin
02-11-2011, 08:06 AM
Yes I agree that most of them don't work as advertised but I know very well that some work after you gained some experience whith them and only a just few of them work most of the time.
Most of the working ones need special weather conditions or special places(soil varies) to do so.
My self was succesfull many times finding small treasures.
So sorry but nobody can tell me different when it comes to LRLs.
I have my own eperience whith them and I learned to go according to the different limitations that each one has.
Thats all!

and i my friend won't be told different to what i think about lrl's or nrl's no range detector.:D

g-sani
02-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Here is the best homemade detector.
Range: sometimes even 1.5 km
Depth on unknown target: 2.80 meters on a silver vase 30cm tall.
Measurements taken after 15 minutes transmision at both earth and air
To assure that there is the metal we are looking for in the search area first we have to see certain numbers at the black meter which in the photo shows .00
Then and only then you go on target using L rods which I believe is the most difficult part for most people. :D
Note that whenever it gave us a reading for the metal in search then the metal was in presence.
Of course somebody can say that maybe there is something somewhere but it didn't give us the indication.
Probably I would say, but then who cares if you discover something nearly all times that shows a target.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4324/121105.th.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/121105.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Don't pay attention at the stickers.It is homemade and they used only for deco.

belalhpc
11-06-2013, 11:58 AM
If you are refering to me, I never dig a target that was detected whith an LRL if my PI detector doesn't get it.
I always confirm it using a Lorenz X3 before anything.
Regards
g-sani
I really like your experience with Lorenz X-3 and realistic words and the use of any device LRL.....Then be sure to Lorenz What is the device used by you frankly Is (( OKM MINEORO ....))

g-sani
12-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Lately a straight 45cm stainless steel wire does the job better than anything.

detectoman
12-15-2013, 09:55 PM
¿?¿¿¿?¿