PDA

View Full Version : China long range locator

stala
01-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Hallo friends and happy new year,
Can anyone tell me for this LRL the site is www.dalilai.com (http://www.dalilai.com)
I don't Know how I put an image, is one gold with leds and a blank antenna.
If anyone know is worth or not to buy it.:cool:
Thank you
:nono:

Qiaozhi
01-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Hallo friends and happy new year,
Can anyone tell me for this LRL the site is www.dalilai.com (http://www.dalilai.com)
I don't Know how I put an image, is one gold with leds and a blank antenna.
If anyone know is worth or not to buy it.:cool:
Thank you
:nono:
It appears to be called the "Axe".

It is advertised as a high performance scanning detector gold search device. They also claim that it can identify the type of metal, such as gold, silver, copper or precious stones.
It contains a micro-processor control unit which can easily and quickly scan, detect, greatly increasing the efficiency of treasure-hunting enthusiasts. Apparently it is also the most advanced, practical and economical metal detection equipment.

Technical parameters: Search system: microcomputer processor control and reflective conductive search: 800 m Depth: 12 meters Energy: 12V 1600mAh firing frequency :5.6 - 6KHz signal frequency :360 - 440Hz Weight: 3.2KG Detection Type: King , silver, copper, precious stones Charging Method: The instrument has been fitted with rechargeable batteries. The charging time is 10 - 12 hours.

Sounds like another BS LRL gizmo. My advice would be to keep your hard-earned money, and not place it in the pocket of the wallet miners.

Rudy
01-01-2011, 02:47 PM

It is advertised as a high performance scanning detector gold search device. They also claim that it can identify the type of metal, such as gold, silver, copper or precious stones.
It contains a micro-processor control unit which can easily and quickly scan, detect, greatly increasing the efficiency of treasure-hunting enthusiasts. Apparently it is also the most advanced, practical and economical metal detection equipment.

Technical parameters: Search system: microcomputer processor control and reflective conductive search: 800 m Depth: 12 meters Energy: 12V 1600mAh firing frequency :5.6 - 6KHz signal frequency :360 - 440Hz Weight: 3.2KG Detection Type: King , silver, copper, precious stones Charging Method: The instrument has been fitted with rechargeable batteries. The charging time is 10 - 12 hours.

Sounds like another BS LRL gizmo. My advice would be to keep your hard-earned money, and not place it in the pocket of the wallet miners.

Q, you had me going until your last paragraph. :lol:

Qiaozhi
01-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Q, you had me going until your last paragraph. :lol:
That's a good point. :thumb:

Some people here only see what they want to see, so perhaps (for those who are memory-challenged) I should repeat it ->

Sounds like another BS LRL gizmo. My advice would be to keep your hard-earned money, and not place it in the pocket of the wallet miners. :lol:

J_Player
01-01-2011, 05:42 PM

Sounds like another BS LRL gizmo. My advice would be to keep your hard-earned money, and not place it in the pocket of the wallet miners.According to the Chinese website, it is made by a US company:
"Axe is a high performance scanning detector gold search device. By the strength of the U.S. Akers professional manufacturer of metal detection equipment manufacturing."
But I can find no Akers company that manufactures metal detection equipment.

It also looks like another BS LRL gizmo:

WM6
01-01-2011, 07:37 PM
It also looks like another BS LRL gizmo:

This is real science.
Real marketing science.

detectoman
01-01-2011, 11:17 PM
may be these is chinese morgan pd cloned, seems too suspicious ferrite ;) waw expanded simplified progresive leds for no hig power consume, anybody, round how in evrentis pbc design video
may be geotech rs project leakage, at chine vie greek, :( pandora lrl box is going open, morgan pd deep 30 cms vs 300 mts
final sceptic´s? positionm, or may be loos gun of any extraterrestrial alien

Fred
01-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Color is gold, and it looks like a gun, so it´s a goldgun.
Anyway it is fun how chineses also copy the bad things...

stala
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Thank you for your reply I see that it don't worth the money when you say it you have more expierence for me i folow your advice.8)

Seden
01-07-2011, 07:34 AM
When I read that the transmitting frequency was 5.5-6KC and modulation of 300-400hz (or whatever)first thing I thought of was Estebans modulated LED albeit at 6KC instead of the FM broadcast band. At that frequency you could easily use a PLL to monitor the phase change of the LED's beam as it scanned the ground. Kinda strange using that frequency and modulation for anything else other than as you say a pure hoax.

Esteban you out there? What's your take on this?

R.S.