PDA

View Full Version : Are they real?

pebe
01-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Happy times!

After spending New Year's Eve imbibing Glenfiddich's best Scotch, I saw faries at the bottom of the garden. But when I went out to investigate I frightened them away.

Can anyone suggest an LRL that will find them?

Rudy
01-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Happy times!

After spending New Year's Eve imbibing Glenfiddich's best Scotch, I saw faries at the bottom of the garden. But when I went out to investigate I frightened them away.

The only way to find them again is more Glenfiddich. :lol:

J_Player
01-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Happy times!

Can anyone suggest an LRL that will find them?I don't know for sure if this will work, but I read a report that the Mineoro FG-80 is able to detect spirits. (See here):
https://www.paradetect.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=61&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=211&lang=en

The people who reported this are from a website forum which has members who know much more about spirits than the average treasure hunter or metal detectorist.
In fact some of their forum members were present when they captured a Jinn on videotape. (A Jinn is a spirit who is usually invisible, and who guards treasures similar to a Leprechaun. In fact, a Leprechaun is said to be a variety of Jinn).
See here for more details of their historic videotape: http://www.paradetect.com/index.php?option=com_tecforum&Itemid=146&func=view&catid=14&id=46&lang=en#55

Now the question remains...
Are the fairies you saw real?
That depends on a lot of variables. For example:

1. Is your garden located in Ireland? If so, you may have observed Leprechauns. If this is the case, then maybe there is gold buried in your garden. Time to dig it up?

2. If they were simple fairies, then maybe there is no treasure. But how to know if these fairies were real?
You could get a Mineoro FG-80 to detect them.
If you get no beeping, it means they were imaginary.
But steady beeping will mean they are real, and they are now invisible.
Random beeping will mean they are from a parallel universe, and are able to cross over temporarily at random moments.

3. How big were these fairies?
a) Under 15 cm is usually a common benevolent fairy such as the tooth fairy, or maybe a small pixie.
b) If the fairies you saw were taller than 20 cm, there is a good chance they were solitary elves, trolls, or Leprechauns --- Not a good thing... they are malicious, and could be dangerous.
C) If the fairies were taller than 1 meter, look out... these could be Jinns -- the worst of treasure-guarding spirits. You should be happy they went away. Hope they were only visiting, and were not there to guard a treasure nearby.

4. There are many other variables.
One that comes to mind is...
how much Glenfiddich's best Scotch did you imbibe before you saw these fairies?

Best wishes,
J_P

Carl-NC
01-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Happy times!

Buy an H3Tec, pay extra for the "fairy" frequency... the key to getting the whole thing to work is more Scotch.

Geo
01-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Buy an H3Tec, pay extra for the "fairy" frequency... the key to getting the whole thing to work is more Scotch.

Such writes and afterwards you run in the courts :lol::lol:

Regards:)

Jim
01-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Fairy frequency would more than likely be the same as a rock :lol: