PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

hung
12-22-2010, 10:55 PM
I wish to congratulate a particular treasurehunter who watches this forum and wants to remain anonymous.

Some weeks ago employing a Mineoro LRL, he detected a target from about 300 feet away. Dug and recovered a really nice treasure of gold and silver.

This guy will have a wonderful Merry Christmas for sure.

Job well done!:thumb:

Morgan
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
I wish to congratulate a particular treasurehunter who watches this forum and wants to remain anonymous.

Some weeks ago employing a Mineoro LRL, he detected a target from about 300 feet away. Dug and recovered a really nice treasure of gold and silver.

This guy will have a wonderful Merry Christmas for sure.

Job well done!:thumb:

Well,i realy dont know...I dont have this results here

What was the MINEORO model ?

WM6
12-23-2010, 12:28 AM

Model was HSS 2011

PS: ("HSS" = Hung Spin Scam) and it was not 300 feet but 0.300 feet away. "2011" mean nothing changes by gaucho scammers in future.

Geo
12-23-2010, 05:06 AM
Model was HSS 2011

PS: ("HSS" = Hung Spin Scam) and it was not 300 feet but 0.300 feet away. "2011" mean nothing changes by gaucho scammers in future.

You never know!!!
This year i know 2 cases who found big treasure, one with lrl and the other with a Lorenz.

WM6
12-23-2010, 08:23 AM
You never know!!!
This year i know 2 cases who found big treasure, one with lrl and the other with a Lorenz.

Two more not documented tale story, dear Geo, nothing else.

PS: Which Lorenz? Lorenz produce PI detectors too.

hung
12-23-2010, 09:15 AM

I'm sorry. This person, who occasionaly watches this forum, only allowed me to report the fact.
I cannot provide any details that might help to identify him or his group until further notice, but I can add two things.
It was one of the electronic LRL models and treasure was not big but included gold bars and coins.

gibon
12-23-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm sorry. This person, who occasionaly watches this forum, only allowed me to report the fact.
I cannot provide any details that might help to identify him or his group until further notice, but I can add two things.
It was one of the electronic LRL models and treasure was not big but included gold bars and coins.

Hi Hung,

was it in Europe, America, or Brazzil ?

Sincerly

Gibon

WM6
12-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi Hung,

was it in Europe, America, or Brazzil ?

Sincerly

Gibon

America, dear gibon, preciselly: they detect Fort Knox, but not allowed to dig a big treasure.

Geo
12-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Two more not documented tale story, dear Geo, nothing else.

PS: Which Lorenz? Lorenz produce PI detectors too.

but why you interesting to learn about the Lorenz (at a not documented tale story) and not about the lrl??????:lol:
Anyway the Lorenz was the X3 Deepmax and the treasure was at 1.5m depth.

Regards

Leto
12-23-2010, 01:26 PM

Congrats for unknown person & unknown treasure..

Whats the purpose of this stupid thread Hung?
Do you think that we should all congratulate to this unknown person/treasure..?

Tomorow I leave hospital after 6 months.. I'll have much better christmas than that unnamed unknown treasure finder for sure..

Geo
12-23-2010, 01:30 PM

Tomorow I leave hospital after 6 months.. I'll have much better christmas than that unnamed unknown treasure finder for sure..

Merry Christmas......
Are you OK Now???

best wishes!!!:):)

Leto
12-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Merry Christmas......
Are you OK Now???

best wishes!!!:):)

Thanks Geo..

I almost recovered - so almost OK.. few more months (in spring) I'll be back on my feet finding gold treasure for me..
but for now I'm more than happy with my treasure of health.

Best wishes also for you Geo!! :cheers:

Rudy
12-23-2010, 02:24 PM

I cannot provide any details that might help to identify him or his group until further notice...

Oh for the love of drama. Much ado about nothing.

Our Dr. Hung is now playing Benedick.

hung
12-23-2010, 02:45 PM

You got it. Our health, family and friends are the greatest and true treasure.
If we have them, there is no doubt how rich we become.

I wish you great health in the years to come.

P.S. The purpose of this thread is in its title. A public congrats to this person for his feat.

WM6
12-23-2010, 03:50 PM
but why you interesting to learn about the Lorenz (at a not documented tale story) and not about the lrl??????:lol:
Anyway the Lorenz was the X3 Deepmax and the treasure was at 1.5m depth.

Regards

Geo, I am not interesting in Lorenz (you do need to have an electric power plant to supply it).

But I am interesting why you indicate Lorenz X3 Deepmax findings as proof that LRL is working? Lorenz X3 Deepmax is in basis PI detector not a LRL. Do you use it as dowsing rod (maybe with power OFF?)?

WM6
12-23-2010, 03:58 PM
but for now I'm more than happy with my treasure of health.

Dont let your treasure go away, Leto.

Best wishes to you.

Fred
12-23-2010, 06:33 PM
This thread must be your last entry to the 2010 BS thread contest.

Congratulation also to all the anonymous owners of mineoros devices that anonymously didn´t find a thing with their detectors- and didn´t report a SINGLE successful result.

I am sure a boost in sells would be good to buy gifts for Christmas, but i am afraid something more will be needed than such a ridiculous "information"....

BTW, happy Christmas to all affected by it :)

J_Player
12-23-2010, 06:44 PM

Congratulation also to all the anonymous owners of mineoros devices that anonymously didn´t find a thing with their detectors- and didn´t report a SINGLE successful result.

I am sure a boost in sells would be good to buy gifts for Christmas, but i am afraid something more will be needed than such a ridiculous "information"....

BTW, happy Christmas to all affected by it :)Hi Fred,

We read reports from some people who use these locators that they work very well, while other users report they don't work as advertised.
In some cases we read reports they work but only minimally, while others say they find....

Dang.... enough of this fake BS. Let's get to the real BS...
Your wife has beautiful hands. :thumb:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14016&stc=1&d=1293132777

:)
Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Geo, I am not interesting in Lorenz (you do need to have an electric power plant to supply it).

But I am interesting why you indicate Lorenz X3 Deepmax findings as proof that LRL is working? Lorenz X3 Deepmax is in basis PI detector not a LRL. Do you use it as dowsing rod (maybe with power OFF?)?

Its very simple...... i know two cases who found treasure, one with PI and one with LRL??
What i said wrong???
Lorenz was with 1x1 m coil and the lrl was a type dowsing detector (i mean with bearings). Don't take all from the wrong side......

Geo
12-23-2010, 07:38 PM

BTW, happy Christmas to all affected by it :)

Hi Fred!!!
Merry Christmas to you also
Any better photo???:lol:

Regards:)

detectoman
12-23-2010, 08:00 PM
hung: si no vas a decir quien, ni a mostrar nada del tesoro, que caso tiene que abras un panel especificamente para nada? los lrl se recomiendan por si solos y de los mineoro no son simplemente chuladas lo que se oye decir, solo malas opiniones de morgan y de otros, que si en todas las regiones no funcionan, que no entran en todos los suelos, o que se afectan por energias, etc, y esto fue un postear de ti hung sin sentido, mejor abran temas ciertos

J_Player
12-23-2010, 08:48 PM
hung: si no vas a decir quien, ni a mostrar nada del tesoro, que caso tiene que abras un panel especificamente para nada? los lrl se recomiendan por si solos y de los mineoro no son simplemente chuladas lo que se oye decir, solo malas opiniones de morgan y de otros, que si en todas las regiones no funcionan, que no entran en todos los suelos, o que se afectan por energias, etc, y esto fue un postear de ti hung sin sentido, mejor abran temas ciertosMeans:
Mr. brilliant Dr. hung....
Enough of your BS... if you are not going to say who, or to show anything of the treasure, in that case you started a forum thread specifically for nothing?
The only lrl recommended is the Mineoro...
They are not simply cool like you say...
We hear only bad opinions from Morgan and from others who say they do not they function in their locations...
That they cannot penetrate the ground, or that are affected by energies, etc, ...
And this was your meaningless post, hung?
It is better if you start threads for things you are actually sure of.

Ummm.... Mr. D-man....
Isn't it better to look at the hands of Fred's wife?

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14016&stc=1&d=1293132777

¡Feliz Navidad!

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
12-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Means:

Isn't it better to look at the hands of Fred's wife?

J_P

The cap isn't wrong too.

Geo
12-24-2010, 05:58 AM
I like the boots:lol:

WM6
12-24-2010, 07:41 AM
I like the boots:lol:

With non-working dowsing rod?

aft_72005
12-24-2010, 07:51 AM

Hi Leto:)
For long time I didn’t meet you at this forum , I hope your health comeback soon .
Best regards.

Geo
12-24-2010, 08:32 AM
With non-working dowsing rod?

No Problem :lol::lol:

WM6
12-24-2010, 09:15 AM
No Problem :lol::lol:

Dear Geo,

all the best for you and your d. rod in comming 2011!!!!!!

Geo
12-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Dear Geo,

all the best for you and your d. rod in comming 2011!!!!!!

Maybe on january to visit Servia-Slovenia. If will do it, i will take my D.Rods as gift to you!!!!

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 12:42 AM
Hands?? Hands ? where?

Don Jose de La Mancha'
I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Geo
12-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Hands?? Hands ? where?

Don Jose de La Mancha'
I exist to Live, not live to exist"

.............:???:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Morning Geo, Feliz Navidad. That was my response to J_P Wm, and other's respose to the well flung together gal in red. Now she would look very nice in my Christmas stocking. sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Rudy
12-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Basic Physics

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1008/basic-physics-steam-hotness-surround-basic-physics-demotivational-poster-1281103338.jpg

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 02:24 PM
HI Rudy, is that for me ? My Christmas present ? sheesh, thanks !!!!!! :angry:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy
12-25-2010, 02:37 PM
HI Rudy, is that for me ? My Christmas present ? sheesh, thanks !!!!!! :angry:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Notice she comes with her own socks. All you have to do is hang her up. :lol:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Rudy, all that I can say is :razz: What a wonderful friend.

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Hands?? Hands ? where?
This is an optical illusion.
Yes, there are hands in this photo, but they are cleverly hidden in the picture.
See if you can find one hand hidden in plain sight, and another partly visible.
Hint: The hands are hidden in a red background.

Basic Physics

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1008/basic-physics-steam-hotness-surround-basic-physics-demotivational-poster-1281103338.jpg
For those who wonder why she isn't surrounded by steam:
I heard an explanation that the steam is really there but you just can't see it.
Like a signal line, it depends on the observer to be able to detect the telltale steam or not.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 03:53 PM
HI mi buddy J_P, sorry. but can you give me a few more clues? some how I keep getting stuck.

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-25-2010, 03:59 PM
HI mi buddy J_P, sorry. but can you give me a few more clues? some how I keep getting stuck.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"Hi Mr. Don,
My advice is to contact a map dowsing friend.
He should have about 80% certainty of locating the beautiful hands. :)

Hint 2: Each hand is located a little under 1 vara from the geographical center of the photo, but at different headings from the center (using old definition of vara from early Jesuits).

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
12-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Maybe on january to visit Servia-Slovenia. If will do it, i will take my D.Rods as gift to you!!!!

Super Geo. You are welcome.

Do you searching for reseller?

Rudy
12-25-2010, 04:58 PM
For those who wonder why she isn't surrounded by steam:
I heard an explanation that the steam is really there but you just can't see it.
Like a signal line, it depends on the observer to be able to detect the telltale steam or not.

Best wishes,
J_P

That explains why my L-rod keeps pointing at her. The signal lines make me do it. :razz:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 06:14 PM
g'day J_P my friend , Now I have it, thanks to you I was able to break the overwhelming central attraction and go to the sides. As you stated, the L rod was hung up on an exremely strong central attraction, why ?

Curious, I will have to study this phenomenon.

In the meanwhile, put her in my Christas stocking.

Thank You .

Don Jose de La Mancha

ODM
01-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Congratulations and a happy new year to this some guy, somewhere, who sometime found some gold and some silver with something! :)

Fred
01-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Hey, only now i noticed the answers to this thread :frown:
Hi Fred,

Dang.... enough of this fake BS. Let's get to the real BS...
Your wife has beautiful hands. :thumb:

:)
Best wishes,
J_P
Thank you JP, those hands are useful to hold my dowsing rod (and multimeter) while i am taking pictures...

Hi Fred!!!
Merry Christmas to you also
Any better photo???:lol:

Of the hands ? yes sure:

With hands:

Without hands :

Enjoy,
and ...
Happy new year.

J_Player
01-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Hey, only now i noticed the answers to this thread :frown:

Thank you JP, those hands are useful to hold my dowsing rod (and multimeter) while i am taking pictures...

With hands:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14196&d=1294362421

Enjoy,
and ...
Happy new year.... Ummm... Fred...
Your wife's hands are hard to find now....
They are hidden a hand-coloured background that makes them hard to see... :nono:
I bet Mr. Don will never find them in this picture....
How can we drool over your wife's beautiful hands now? :(

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
01-07-2011, 02:22 AM
... Ummm... Fred...
Your wife's hands are hard to find now....
They are hidden a hand-coloured background that makes them hard to see... :nono:
I bet Mr. Don will never find them in this picture....
How can we drool over your wife's beautiful hands now? :(

Best wishes,
J_P
I´m sure if you search and dig hard enough you will find them.:D
But why did you chose that picture ?

Don Jose de La Mancha
01-07-2011, 12:49 PM
HMMMMM hmmm bk was away on co business. Incidentally, I must congratulate you on showing how conservation of materiel helps the bio deversity usage and selection of our planet. No excess waste of prescious scarce materiel. Just the questionable usage of what is temp. required because of antiquated social customs.

But then, thinking of some of the alternates, hm, maybe we had best leave things as they are.

A confused --

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
01-07-2011, 01:35 PM
, hm, maybe we had best leave things as they are.

Hi Don Jose,

which to leave at Long Range Location and which to love (?):

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14196&d=1294362421http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14197&d=1294362421